Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Handling psychopaths

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Handling psychopaths

Well, here is a handling that didn't work:

Quote Xenu and his closest conspirators were captured and brought to trial on charges of:

HIGH TREASON

MASS MURDER, WILFULL AND MALICIOUS, OF POPULATIONS

EXTERMINATION OF MINORITIES

SLAUGHTER OF LOYAL OFFICERS

SLAUGHTER OF THE NINTH ARMY ON EARTH WHICH LOYALLY RESISTED THE FORMATION OF A POLICE STATE - DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE AND ALL THINGS ON PLANET EARTH

MASS IMPLANTATION OF BEINGS

INSTITUTING PERSONAL INCOME TAX, ENFORCED IDENTIFICATION, AND VIOLATION OF PRIVACY WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES IN ORDER TO FORM A TOTAL CONTROL POLICE STATE

They were found guilty as charged and sentenced to be exhibited to the people of each planet so that they would be recognized as the perpetrators. The sentence then ordered them to be imprisoned in a mountain sustained with life support for eons. The sentence was then carried out on Xenu, former Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Confederation; Chi, former Head of the Department of Justice and Minister of Police; Chu, former Head of the Galactic Bank and Galactic Treasury; Sty, former Head of the Psychiatric Associations of the Galactic Confederation; and Zel, former Secret Police Chief of Earth.

The body life-support and electronic barrier field (to prevent the beings from escaping) were designed to be self-powered for at least 70 million years. After this time, Xenu and his conspirators escaped and took bodies in the Markab system. Its control-maintenance, status oriented, all-must-conform political philosophy was close to their police-state, implant-controlled methods of government. Xenu then worked out a secret plan to take over Earth for Markab by the time it would be nearly ready for acceptance back into the Galactic Community.

Thus Xenu and his top henchmen appeared on Earth in the 18th Century in Europe. Xenu took the body of Adam Weishaupt and created the secret society known as the "Illuminati". Its "Earth" purpose was to take over political control from the Catholic Church and the Kings of Europe. Its secret purpose was "TOTAL ONE-WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL FOR MARKAB".
    Still psycho after all these years... whatever body is taken over by the entity/being. An indication that genetics have little to nothing to do with the scourge.

The above has been ridiculed to no end as a work of fiction from someone who unraveled the whole scheme in the 60s, yet it now looks unnervingly familiar.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), PurpleLama (28th May 2012), Swanette (28th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Well, here is a handling that didn't work:

Quote Xenu and his closest conspirators were captured and brought to trial on charges of:

HIGH TREASON

MASS MURDER, WILFULL AND MALICIOUS, OF POPULATIONS

EXTERMINATION OF MINORITIES

SLAUGHTER OF LOYAL OFFICERS

SLAUGHTER OF THE NINTH ARMY ON EARTH WHICH LOYALLY RESISTED THE FORMATION OF A POLICE STATE - DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE AND ALL THINGS ON PLANET EARTH

MASS IMPLANTATION OF BEINGS

INSTITUTING PERSONAL INCOME TAX, ENFORCED IDENTIFICATION, AND VIOLATION OF PRIVACY WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES IN ORDER TO FORM A TOTAL CONTROL POLICE STATE

They were found guilty as charged and sentenced to be exhibited to the people of each planet so that they would be recognized as the perpetrators. The sentence then ordered them to be imprisoned in a mountain sustained with life support for eons. The sentence was then carried out on Xenu, former Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Confederation; Chi, former Head of the Department of Justice and Minister of Police; Chu, former Head of the Galactic Bank and Galactic Treasury; Sty, former Head of the Psychiatric Associations of the Galactic Confederation; and Zel, former Secret Police Chief of Earth.

The body life-support and electronic barrier field (to prevent the beings from escaping) were designed to be self-powered for at least 70 million years. After this time, Xenu and his conspirators escaped and took bodies in the Markab system. Its control-maintenance, status oriented, all-must-conform political philosophy was close to their police-state, implant-controlled methods of government. Xenu then worked out a secret plan to take over Earth for Markab by the time it would be nearly ready for acceptance back into the Galactic Community.

Thus Xenu and his top henchmen appeared on Earth in the 18th Century in Europe. Xenu took the body of Adam Weishaupt and created the secret society known as the "Illuminati". Its "Earth" purpose was to take over political control from the Catholic Church and the Kings of Europe. Its secret purpose was "TOTAL ONE-WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL FOR MARKAB".
    Still psycho after all these years... whatever body is taken over by the entity/being. An indication that genetics have little to nothing to do with the scourge.

The above has been ridiculed to no end as a work of fiction from someone who unraveled the whole scheme in the 60s, yet it now looks unnervingly familiar.
    If you believe that possession is a possibility then the above could be a scenario in real life and not just fiction. I think possession is a good possibility and was involved in an exorcism once. I honestly was not POSITIVE that the person was possessed or just deluded/psychotic but it sure seemed like some kind of demonic being was in control of him. It was horrible enough that I decided to not participate in any more exorcisms in that particular group. I found that laughing at the demon was a good tactic, at least to protect myself from it's influence.

I'm fairly certain that my 3rd husband was a psychopath, but he was a brilliant one. I didn't have a clue how psychopathic he was the 3 years I knew him before I married him, but I found out within 2 months after marrying him. It was fascinating watching him use his money and power to manipulate everyone. He truly was an evil genius, and a very wealthy one so he could actually cause more problems than your average run of the mill psycho. I divorced him at just about a year of marriage. I suppose I thought I could actually help him or change him. LOL... You can't easily (if at all) change a true psychopath.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), Hervé (28th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th May 2012), modwiz (30th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Borden

If you do handle them, please wash your hands afterwards.

All is well.

(By the way, Jorr ... I am mimicking your trademark sign-off for no other reason than I always love seeing it and think it's super cool. I keep wanting to borrow it, and a thread of yours seems as good a place as any to do so. If we all went around saying 'all is well' ... I honestly think all soon actually would be well!)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Alekahn (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Fred Steeves (28th May 2012), Lettherebelight (29th May 2012), modwiz (30th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), yuhui (29th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    If you do handle them, please wash your hands afterwards.

All is well.

(By the way, Jorr ... I am mimicking your trademark sign-off for no other reason than I always love seeing it and think it's super cool. I keep wanting to borrow it, and a thread of yours seems as good a place as any to do so. If we all went around saying 'all is well' ... I honestly think all soon actually would be well!)

Good point Borden. My view is that there is a gap between

wot is and how we think it ought to be. That gap, I call fear.

Getting out of fear is about choosing the right side of the

gap. LOL As some zen- people say: Wot is, is. And wot isnt,

isnt. Wot happened, happened. And wot didnt happen, didnt

happen. So.......................

All is well

Jorr

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Alekahn (29th May 2012), dan i el (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), modwiz (30th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

oh Jorr, I thank you wholeheartedly for posting this and introducing me to John Lamb Lash
    Amazing,
    I went on to hear another great talk by him at
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/oculusr...7/oculus-radio

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    This is three discussions about psychopaths, and especially

on how to handle the psychopaths ie the intraspecies predators. There are

a lot about the Archons in these discussions too. And the relations between the archons and the psychopaths. Thomas Malone from Grok the

Talk, Thomas Sheridan and John Lamb Lash are the ones discussing.

If you dare to listen to all three, you might agree on that this

maybe the most urgent issue for now, if we are serious in

wanting anything at all survive on the planet. If you s""t

your pants during the discussions, please remember, its only

pants.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...-and-john-lash

Here is number two

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...nd-john-lash-1

and here number three

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...nd-john-lash-1

All is well

Jorr

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member redheaded stepchild's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe that there are 'natural born' psychopaths.. but, for the past several years, I have begun to consider the possibility that the human body does not need a human consciousness or 'soul' (which are two very separate things) to be alive. This has led me to think about clones as empty containers that can be filled up with an Archontic consciousness. I do believe that our consciousness exists outside of our brain... that our brain is like a radio receiver that tunes into this consciousness field. What if our tuner could be disrupted and tuned to an Archontic/psychopathic consciousness frequency? It's a possibility that would explain why there are so many psychopaths in key positions of authority around the world.

As for dealing with psychopaths and their pawns and sympathizer, I have no problem with what is being call sacred anger and retribution. I believe that people from around the world have had enough. It's like knocking down one domino and the rest fall in sequence. A person who does not understand about psychopaths can still see how the authority figures (government and banksters) are causing and allowing oppression, starvation, disease and poverty. This recognition, in some countries, has reached a tipping point and prominent government figures are being taken down.

I don't believe there is a medical cure for psychopathy, only drugs to suppress them. Why do we allow psychopaths to exit? I believe humans have been conditioned from birth to allow predators to live. Most of us grew up with some sort of religious foundation.. we are conditioned from a very young age that to be a good human is to suffer with grace and turn the other cheek. And always remember that Thou shall not kill.

OK.. I'm done! How's that for a first post????? Hope I haven't made any enemies already.

RHS

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redheaded stepchild For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), Lettherebelight (29th May 2012), Maria Stade (29th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012), yuhui (29th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I think it bears repeating that psychopaths have differences in their brain, physically, which affects the way they are able to interpret data and experience emotions. Therefore, they are not curable. Regardless of what kind of consciousness possesses their bodies, their brains can only function a certain way. They do appear to function as a separate species in the human form.

They also come smarter or dumb and dumber. Many are eerily intelligent and have a true psychic sense of others, and how to control them. The smarter ones do not end up in jail. They have learned to copy socialization behaviours and have the excess charm, or the hypnotic charisma that our "leaders" present so well.

I think there are some that are less harmful - they are narcissists, yet are less aggressive, and somehow eventually learn that there is a worthwhile trade off in at least appearing to care for others and putting others' needs first - I personally would say that the trade offs I've seen, still weigh in favor of the psychopath, but it's enough for the other party. Yeah, I've seen a few in action.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), Maria Stade (29th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I think it bears repeating that psychopaths have differences in their brain, physically, which affects the way they are able to interpret data and experience emotions.

[...]
    So say the researches funded by the "materialist" philosophy... refuted by identical twins studies where one of the pair exhibits psycho tendencies but not the other one.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I think it bears repeating that psychopaths have differences in their brain, physically, which affects the way they are able to interpret data and experience emotions. Therefore, they are not curable. Regardless of what kind of consciousness possesses their bodies, their brains can only function a certain way. They do appear to function as a separate species in the human form.
    Well said! Just because a psychopath looks like a human doesn't mean that they are one. There's more to being human than our physical form. Sort of makes me think of Zombie snails... snails that are infected with a parasite (Leucochloridium variae) . There many of these types of parasites in the animal kingdom.. and humans are still a part of that kingdom and we have parasites that can change our brains to make us do horrible things to each other.. and I just went off on a tangent.. one thought leads to another and another!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redheaded stepchild For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

A lot OT but I just like to tell you guys that Jorr is in Hospital and will not be in any discussion for at least a week.

Great thread.

My own experience of (true) psychopats is that they have a strong relation to archons and will not change that as the entety gives them the illusionarry powers that they dont feel they have them selves and so many benefits that they have in this relation to dominate and manipulate others (stupid ones )
    Other people are only things they can play around with and the lac of epaty and love makes them ruthless.
    They are the most charming ones and they do what it takes to get what ever they whant.
    The smart ones dont ever goes to prisson they can use our silly empaty and emotional language against us and they do it well.
    They are like hackers but they hack in to the weekness of the person/ persons that is on thier chess board.

They get a kick out of winning every game ... one could say that they are adictid to it just like a gambler.

You are on their play board.

Archons are another matter yes they exist and they cause problem ... can we get rid of them ... NO we can not.
    They are part of this existence and they can only use us... and they do in so many ways.

They can not have our body .. they would love that... because they have non.
    The most important that a person can do is to start deprograming all the archontic programing and se them for what they are... illusions.

Every singel person that is able to do this is changing the wibration on the planet and the archons cant influence those that have fully avaken.
    They will how ever try to attack people that is avakening and they can be a real pain in the a** . It is a try to get the person to lower the wibration.
    Do not fear them ... they like you to do that. They will also try to get you to make a bound with them again by seducing you .. dont go for it.

Every single being free from their influence is a powerful being and what different scills individuals have will be a suprice for self and others.

Be at peace .. all love !

Maria
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th May 2012), dan i el (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Lettherebelight (30th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    A lot OT but I just like to tell you guys that Jorr is in Hospital and will not be in any discussion for at least a week.

Maria
    I miss Jorr already! Please tell him I love him. I guess he would say "all is well".
    Nancy
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), gigha (29th May 2012), Hervé (29th May 2012), Maria Stade (29th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)

Maria
    I miss Jorr already! Please tell him I love him. I guess he would say "all is well".
    Nancy
    I will Nancy ... you got it .. ALL IS WELL ..even thoug he might not enjoy all the earthly experiences he is getting LOL
    We miss him together and send him our love untill he return.

TY

I know he will miss being here on Avalon with you all a lot !
    Last edited by Maria Stade; 29th May 2012 at 21:19.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I think it bears repeating that psychopaths have differences in their brain, physically, which affects the way they are able to interpret data and experience emotions.

[...]
    So say the researches funded by the "materialist" philosophy... refuted by identical twins studies where one of the pair exhibits psycho tendencies but not the other one.
    They did the brain MRI's?

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

This is a verse with purport from the Bhagavad Gita as it is, which I think describes quite well the psychopath mentality. My advice, like Joedjemal, is to steer well clear of them, unless you have the right kind of ammo/resources.

Best wishes to Jorr...I am interested in hearing more of his experiences with these types of people, best way to deal with them, etc.

Chapter 16. The Divine And Demoniac Natures
    TEXT 4

dambho darpo 'bhimanas ca
    krodhah parusyam eva ca
    ajnanam cabhijatasya
    partha sampadam asurim

SYNONYMS

dambhah--pride; darpah--arrogance; abhimanah--conceit; ca--and; krodhah--anger; parusyam--harshness; eva--certainly; ca--and; ajnanam--ignorance; ca--and; abhijatasya--one who is born of; partha--O son of Prtha; sampadam--nature; asurim--demoniac.
    TRANSLATION

Arrogance, pride, anger, conceit, harshness and ignorance--these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Prtha.
    PURPORT

In this verse, the royal road to hell is described. The demoniac want to make a show of religion and advancement in spiritual science, although they do not follow the principles. They are always arrogant or proud in possessing some type of education or so much wealth. They desire to be worshiped by others, and demand respectability, although they do not command respect. Over trifles they become very angry and speak harshly, not gently. They do not know what should be done and what should not be done. They do everything whimsically, according to their own desire, and they do not recognize any authority. These demoniac qualities are taken on by them from the beginning of their bodies in the wombs of their mothers, and as they grow they manifest all these inauspicious qualities.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th May 2012), dan i el (29th May 2012), Maria Stade (29th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    They did the brain MRI's?
    I do not have any data on that but I would be interested, if there are any, to see if there is a difference in brain development as that would imply the influence of the spirit/being on the physical development of its current body.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Just substitute the word psychopath for 'demoniac person'...

The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him; and my other enemy will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice." In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.

Bhagavad gita, ch 16

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st May 2012), modwiz (29th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

jorr,

I happened to love listening to John Lash's DVD (Weidner prod) and contrast it here with some thoughts... For the record, what ever it's worth:

Thanks for the mp3 discussion of gnostic demise and apparently the archon's rise. I loved mp3 discussions and think i got most of these (hard to replay missed words on wearable m3p player-- Please correct or debate me if wrong inferences follow here-- Anyone!) So we have this new hope of removing the psychopath's hold over all human powers. Great, i say, let the new human paradigm come forth. I will refer to a John Lamb Lash narrative. I believe it speaks to content covered in the mp3s.

Sophia Returning, is beautiful and inspired DVD. (Presented by John Lamb Lash-- My somewhat paraphrased quotes of John's dialog, are interspersed with my comments below.) I just put in on for background, while writing now. I love the intro, regardless if scholarly metaphor is required. I love his artist's renditions, the naturalist content, the music, the ancient cultural myth expressed, the anomalous astronomic associations combined... Yes, i agree, weave it into a story of science and spirituality, to admire.

First, back to jorr's mp3s linked and the well documented, predatory psychopaths. How will humanity get over Archon lies? Remove their 'power' from offices , the board rooms and banks? Yes, debunk all the soothsayers, who are caught up in mind dumbing, which they represent. Or just what is it all about? Check the evidence first and at the same time pay your rent. Get it all straight first, before your resource is spent. We are listening. How did it falter and come to this? What was there before? How did it all come to past? Lash seems to have studied and compared the many myths and discusses much in his DVD of 2009, Sophia Returning. Live, approximate quotes follow:

DVD @ 22:00+ ~~ Gaia Hypothosis and Gnostic cosmology..... Atmospheric conditions are so precise... One could infer that there was an intelligent awareness sustaining them, that makes them so. One of which is the Archon Factor... Two ways to view the Archon Factor. ... Sophia's impact in the galactic limbs because she is an animated living being impacting inorganic material brought to life and so her impact created a freak species. Which they called the archons and these are the beings who constructed the solar system and inhabit the solar system and what we call ETs. They are a side effect of sophia's fall. The ET~UFO phenomena is senseless and that is the way to understand it, not to make sense of it.... They have a plan and their plan is senseless.... Why they don't manifest: they cannot survive very long in our atmosphere.....

(Cont. @ 24:50+) There is one great thing the Gnostics said about the Archons. Now you may think these characters are a joke, just a side effect that Sophia produced before the earth (was?) in-vented(?) They're a threat for humanity, for two reasons. One because they envy us.... That's a very important fact of their influence. They envy us because we can play and they can't. Because we have a living environment and they are mechanical. They are a robotic mechanical species.... They are.... a cyber species. People think today the internet or computer is a higher form of intelligence. I'm here to tell you that it envies us... we are the higher form of intelligence. The danger is that if we give the power of our intelligence to that species, then we are in a big problem. And this is something that Gnostics warned about.....So that comes to the second part. After you take the story of the Archons on board it's science fiction cosmology. Eat it for breakfast... Read Phillip K Dick... He... told you the whole story. (The) greatest science fiction writer in the world....

Now we come down to the reality of it. ... What are the Archons doing to you? Now this is where we get into the sophistication of Gnostic epistemology. That is to say, their understanding of how we perceive, what we perceive. .... The very power to perceive is not your own....
    My quoting ends here... I highly recommend getting this DVD from sacredmysteries.com, produced and directed by Jay Weidner Hear it all. I would be glad to loan it by hand, not mailing.

Likewise, if you have resources and connections: Please share these meanings with elites. I know some, but they won't listen to me. Which brings me to one further, external point: Besides psychopaths, or perhaps more commonly encountered, are the people who are behooved almost by a trance. A trance projected by psychopaths. Let's make up a word here: psycotrants. Eh? I've been affected by psycotrants from childhood on. In general, these experience blocked better development, but sure gave me many insights into psychopaths. Through reflection i see the connections and how some of my friends or associates were manipulated. How this impinged on me too. Confrontation with hard experience is an important step i self responsibility. I'm grateful for all the complexities in my learning. I can indicate this to psycopaths and archons and grant my loyalty or truth, if it can be stated as 'Sophia' or by what ever name. As surely some peoples buttons are pushed way to hard with just a name. I simply rather attempt to speak from heart mind to another's heart mind. Without conflicts of intervening egos.

~~~~~~~~~Back to Lash's DVD:
    My own general perception relating to solutions and realizations: Discover or remember the ability to simulate, project, invent, to make models. Sophia gave us these abilities, to make models. Other species have limited modeling ability. Return to our 'original' modeling gift, in contrast to what? Continuing my interpretation, we must originate, somewhat like being in the now-- We must cease becoming memorized-repeats, (like the CD which re-beats one segment over and over. Or like the old LPs which skipped back to play the same track over and over)..... This DVD sounds great to me and corroborates with many other corroborations (and also longish metaphor segments learned in my human life).

Ah, now then, he does mention (with aversion shall we say?)... channeling. Perhaps channeling specifically, mystical channeling, clairvoyant channelers, especially starting around 4500BC. Hmmm, he doesn't elaborate on the contrast with the Sophia Gnostic story origination. How would reception of a myth compare with 'channeling'. Or how is it entirely different? I'm easy-- Gently moderating this word with the concept of inspiration, with appropriate, contextual consents, if you will. I'm just not jumpy and mechanistic. I love to share and compare. I accept his corroboration of varied cultural corroborations. (I don't complain about this stuff. I love his DVD). So regarding the 'evil' channeler inroads from Archons, the god stories of creation, the patriarchal lies, by Archons... All enmeshes the subsequent developments of 'civilizations'. Unfortunately incorporating wrongful, raping, pillaging mechanistic despoilment of Sophia, can we say? The misdirected passions taken away from plow shears, thence hammered into tools of wars and monopolization.

Enter the Melchizedek association: IF i get any response i'll continue.

~wav
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 30th May 2012 at 14:06.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

NancyV (30th May 2012), redheaded stepchild (30th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Greetings, Wav,

Very interesting post. I've listened to all of the Lash material and have read the Nag Hammadi and find it extremely compelling. Have you ever noticed that every few years a new 'buzz word' adds to our collective unconscious, especially in the spiritual arena. For me, the word that keeps popping up like a red flag is 'singularity', as in Artificial Intelligence.

Quote They are a robotic mechanical species.... They are.... a cyber species. People think today the internet or computer is a higher form of intelligence. I'm here to tell you that it envies us... we are the higher form of intelligence. The danger is that if we give the power of our intelligence to that species, then we are in a big problem. And this is something that Gnostics warned about....
    I'm thinking that this possibly is the warning. We have left our first estate, our connection with Gaia Sophia and the natural world. I think we were able to protect ourselves when we were connected to the Earth. But, now, we have created openings and doorways for Archontic influences to enter. The good message is that once we are fully awake and move away from fluffy bunny new age ideas, that in my opinion are diversionary tactics, we can see how the Archons and their faithful minions are working in this dimension.

Coming from a christian family, I was brought up to believe that GOD was omnipotent and NEVER made mistakes. I'm sure that the omnipotent (g)odd was Lord Archon being as delusional as always.. No one is going to come to our rescue. Whether we survive as a species or are taken over by ... whatever, is all on our shoulders. Sophia is an Aeon who, in her fascination with the Anthropos, became fallible, which led to the creation of the Archons. We know all of this.. so, what comes next? Who do we believe? I know the new agey think to say is.. we should believe in ourselves (which we should) but, we need to cast aside all of the conditioning that we grew up with. No more turning the other cheek. If we are going to survive, we must do the hard things and become warriors.

I'm thinking that this post went in a completely different direction than what was intended.

Red

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redheaded stepchild For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (31st May 2012), NancyV (30th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

The Rage against social psychopaths

by John Lash

- The human species is the only species that commits intraspecies predation. This behaviour goes against our true nature as human beings.
    It is time to identify this planetary cancer. If not, there is no future for the human species regarding this planet.
    As human potentialities and Gaia are one and only.

"To be ruthless out of goodness"....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2