+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Tell us all what you believe.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Tell us all what you believe.

Hi Stan,

What a super topic you made here.
    So interesting to know how other people believe and feel toward reality on earth.

* I believe that whatever we believe influences the reality we perceive and hence reality is impossible to capture.

* I believe in parallel worlds and that we shift in and out of different ones all the time.

* I believe that the mind is incapable to see the truth and so we are left wondering about it all the time.

I tried to find out the truth about the secret governments and the elites for some time and came to the conclusion that it's impossible to know exactly what and how.
    And you know what? It's not all that important.
    It's enough to know that there are forces at work that try to stop us from coming into the light and there are forces at work that try to enhance it. And so it is meant to be.
    Without these two forces, existence would not be possible, because we should evolve back into the source the very moment we would be thrown into this universe. The forces of the dark act as a time device that enables us to experience the duality existence.

Illuminati, chemtrails, black Op's, Archons, Fluorided water, Monsanto, Mass arrests, Banking elites, underground bases, bases on Mars and the Moon, the health-care industry.....

Whatever may be true about those things.... I don't want to spend the rest of my life focussing on them.

* I believe that it's important to focus on everything that enhances consciousness and live our lives in peace and harmony, regardless of all the powers that exist and try to prevent that.

* I believe that everything I believe are just attempts to understand the creation and it is ever evolving. So every believe I have, may be incorrect and I try not to cling onto it.
    Last edited by Eram; 29th May 2012 at 08:42.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), RedeZra (30th May 2012), RMorgan (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Swan (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I believe that I do not know everything and as soon as I am 100% knowing, that is when I have put myself in a box.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), markpierre (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Swan (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Me too.

Also, I believe we would do well to be incredibly flexible with what we 'believe' and always be willing to change beliefs given new information.

I also believe that insights and inspiration can come to or from anyone at any time because we all have 'access' to universal wisdom.

I believe this whole exercise is largely about trying to remain good to one another throughout the course of the 'game', regardless of what's thrown at us.

I believe that whatever monolithic evil people suppose there to be, if it does exist, is part of the same universe we're a part of.

I believe that arriving at consensus of 'what it's all about' isn't necessary or even desirable.

I believe that all of my beliefs are temporary stopgaps until more information and wisdom comes my way to replace them.

Quote Posted by GoingOn (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

If you are going to post here, please post what you believe to be so. This way we can get an idea where we all agree. Then and only then will we be able to discuss where we want to go from there in trying to improve this earth.
    Please don't start arguing about what anyone says here. State what you do believe.

Stan
    I believe anything I think could be wrong. I don't think every thought I have is worthy of extensive evaluation.

I also believe:
    - this is all a ride,
    - I am consciousness in a body having experiences,
    - I joined PA to participate in changing experiences on Earth.

Thank you for the opportunity to state my beliefs, Stan.
    Last edited by Curt; 29th May 2012 at 10:55.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Alekahn (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), markpierre (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), songsfortheotherkind (2nd June 2012), Swan (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Here is my short list on this topic: "What I know (a tad more directed)..."

Aliens: Just one (race?) here (on the planet)....due to my own work/looking into it (what I've seen for myself). The rest of the supposed races might be fictional in nature (CIA creations to just mix us up....see how much they can lie to us about and get away with it ...sort of information)
    Whistleblowers: Old ones, might be accurate, New ones, less so
    God: No. Source (which is within us)
    Atlantis: Near caribean
    LeMuria: Might be under Hawaiian Islands....maybe Easter Island's new finds might shed some light on them....little evidence of its very in the past possible existence
    Edgar Cayce: It worked (wasn't called channeling then...he had another name for it...will come to me)....for healing, and was slightly accurate (with future events predictions).
    David Wilcock: Not the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (just a feeling). Makes up a lot of stuff (want to be guru). Did enjoy his crop circle and other related works.
    Kerry Cassidy and her forum: Under review (see other thread about her currently....issues with Former White Hat currently....and issues with current crop of whistleblowers)..
    Channeling: Doesn't really work that well (seems to be under CIA direction....some of them/all the ?known ones on the internet.....time will sort this issue out)
    Medium work: Seems to still work (less useful to the Powers that Be)
    Hell: No such place (church creation to get us to pay them to keep us slaves)
    Heaven: No such place (or this is it....we just don't know it)
    Taxes: Slave contributions
    Last edited by eileenrose; 29th May 2012 at 09:15.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), RMorgan (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

At this moment -

I believe I always have the choice of fear or love.

I believe it is my responsability to have the courage to allow the fear to surface, and BE with it till it can be released.

I believe that by doing so the world heals a little.

I believe that even though I usually fail at this, that´s OK.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Alekahn (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Blueskywalking (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), PurpleLama (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012), ulli (29th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Great threat.
    [no typo]

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    There is a powerful elite that run the planet. They may or may not have ET/ED help.

Yupp perhaps Nephilim bloodline and so in league with archons or demons

They are in control of most advanced country's political systems. Most of all the other ones too.

Yupp they see humanity as serfs or slaves

They prevent honest politicians (in my view there are not many) from taking office and only allow the corrupt villains to take high office.

Yupp obey or die

They use chem trails to poison us.

Yupp chem trails with multipurpose like maybe hiding planet x

They are trying to get the population of the planet down to 500 million.

Yupp or 2 billion max

Religions have been keeping the people misinformed for thousands of years. That has to be stopped.

Yupp except Judaism and Christianity which has been somewhat compromised and subverted but God and the Bible are both preserved

ET/ED's I still have not made up my mind, however, going what a lot of people say on the Camelot interviews I must say it looks pretty certain they are around.
    UFO's Although I have never seen any, there are far too many sightings all over the world, to be a hoax.

Yupp real deal astral manifestations but some are probably made here on earth too

Contactees: I don't know. Nice stories. However there are many reports of contactees under hypnosis that seems to verify it all. I believe there is truth in a lot of the cases.

Yupp contacts occur from both astral archons or demons and black ops

Channelling: I did it with 16 childrens stories 14 yrs ago. Why not other people. I'm sure there are imposters.

Yupp channeling occurs from both astral archons or demons and black ops

so imo the PTB are in league with archons or demons against humanity

Congratulations, to your realizations. Excuse me for reading your post.

I sometimes do to see if anything new has happened. LOL

All is well

Jorr

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Debra (2nd June 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), heyokah (2nd June 2012), RedeZra (30th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    I believe that beliefs are a pathology. That included.
    Beliefs are a very pure substitute for knowing.

All is well

Jorr
    'Pale' did you say? There is no substitute for knowing, just 'not' knowing.

Added: Oops...I fully 'believe' that.

Crazy, I know.

Of course. LOL I know that, you know that.

But those who dont acess the intelligent space where

knowing dwells, dont have anything else than beliefs.

And of course everyone have the opportunity to

be in that space ( or actually realize that they already are there)

but seem to prefer to play the believe/ doubt game ie one

of the archontic favorite games. LOL

All is well

Jorr
    Last edited by jorr lundstrom; 29th May 2012 at 09:27.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

I heard an audio that Jorr posted the other day there, which was in three parts. The three men were discussing the subject of psychopaths and they all seemed to agree Archons like psychopaths. That at least were their opinions. I am a very patient person and to prove it I played competitive chess for 30 years, each game lasting sometimes three hours. Anyway that's why I had the patience to listen to it for nearly four hours. I have never checked out Archons yet but I will after I have posted this. I joined this forum in March 2011 after I had watched all the videos on Camelot. Prior to watching Camelot I had not read or heard of anything like I was hearing on the Camelot videos. So up till that point my knowledge consisted of Astrology, Spirituality, Metaphysics, Politics and not to mention my experience in Building Science. I ran my own building business for 35 yrs.

Anyway these three guys dissed everything we discuss here and ridiculed, Fulford, Wilcock, they meant Drake as well but not by name, and Brockbrader. Every channeler that ever lived or will live in the future they ridiculed. They obviously listen to the videos of these people otherwise why should they mention them. They trashed people who listen to them as if they were all gaga. They more or less made out that we all here on this forum need our brains looked at. If they were indeed trying to get recruits from the alt media they went the wrong way about it, insulting peoples intelligence.

There are a number of people on this forum too who ridicule others who believe certain people or theories. We almost NEVER hear what they DO believe.

Can I ask you to post what you DO believe in these matters? Please don't say you don't believe anything. Everyone believes something.

I am trying to find what is the lowest common denominator here on this forum.

I believe the following:

There is a powerful elite that run the planet. They may or may not have ET/ED help.
    They are in control of most advanced country's political systems. Most of all the other ones too.
    They prevent honest politicians (in my view there are not many) from taking office and only allow the corrupt villains to take high office.
    Their methods are corruption of all kinds, no need to mention them all here.
    They TPTB (notice that I didn't say TPTW) I will believe that when I see it. And when I do I will be so happy.
    Religions have been keeping the people misinformed for thousands of years. That has to be stopped.
    ET/ED's I still have not made up my mind, however, going what a lot of people say on the Camelot interviews I must say it looks pretty certain they are around.
    UFO's Although I have never seen any, there are far too many sightings all over the world, to be a hoax.
    Alternative medicine I go along with.
    Contactees: I don't know. Nice stories. However there are many reports of contactees under hypnosis that seems to verify it all. I believe there is truth in a lot of the cases.
    Channelling: I did it with 16 childrens stories 14 yrs ago. Why not other people. I'm sure there are imposters.
    All the Camelot whistleblowers I tend to believe until I know they are lying. There again some of them may be telling 90% the truth and elaborating a wee bit of lies here and there to make the story easier to believe.

If you are going to post here, please post what you believe to be so. This way we can get an idea where we all agree. Then and only then will we be able to discuss where we want to go from there in trying to improve this earth.
    Please don't start arguing about what anyone says here. State what you do believe.

Stan

Hi and thanks Stan for an important subject,

I also believed the following:

Quote There is a powerful elite that run the planet. They may or may not have ET/ED help.
    Their methods are corruption of all kinds, no need to mention them all here.
    They TPTB (notice that I didn't say TPTW) I will believe that when I see it. And when I do I will be so happy.
    Alternative medicine I go along with.
    All the Camelot whistleblowers I tend to believe until I know they are lying. There again some of them may be telling 90% the truth and elaborating a wee bit of lies here and there to make the story easier to believe.

Then a shift somehow happened, and NO I did not consume any new information or meet any new people or went along into a sekt.
    I just felt fed up with all the stories on all the levels, there was an feeling, it's no point in anything, why should I gather more information.
    Everything is ALL more or less the same story.

Quote Can I ask you to post what you DO believe in these matters? Please don't say you don't believe anything. Everyone believes something.
    I became aware of all conditioned information I had gathered throughout my life, this information comes as thoughts and emotions all the time.
    But most people is unconscious about them, I could see how these unconscious thoughts and emotions, affected my whole life.

I saw how I labeled people that I met, even people I love.
    If you reach for a glass of water and drink, you don't really reflect why you do that, you probably think I am thirsty, what's the big deal, right?
    I am aware of the thought and emotion on everything my mind wants to do, yes, all the habits.

When you become aware how this affects your life, what you say,act,feel,label. If you become aware of this, you have a choice.
    Act on all of them, or be quiet and observe what plays out in the mind.

I went quiet and started to observe, then I realized, if I are the one observing my mind, than, it's impossible for me to be the thing I observe.
    How can I believe thoughts and emotions that I observing as they arise when they are there and when they are gone?

Stan, I don't believe in any story, because they are made up of thoughts and emotions. I am not the one I thought I was, and neither are you.
    We are experience the greatest story of all right now, even though the water is warm or cold, I cry or laugh it's just an experience.

People die every day in what they believe, are you sure it's all real?
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Alekahn (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), jcocks (3rd June 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), meeradas (29th May 2012), RedeZra (30th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Swan (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    I believe that I do not know everything and as soon as I am 100% knowing, that is when I have put myself in a box.
    There you got the problem with believing. If you had spoken from

knowing, that statement had been impossible. LOL

The imagined believer is the one who creates the idea of a box.

All is well

Jorr

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Alekahn (29th May 2012), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Fred Steeves (29th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), PurpleLama (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

One possibility might be that everything is composed of different blends and forms of information,energetic forces and consciousness

My current perspective of what our 3d reality might be is that it could be a type of construct/matrix that has been overlaid over the top of the original natural creation by other dimensional negative entities so as to be able to farm the Loosh/energy that is created by 3d life forms here.There are also probably other aspects to the control of this area of space.

One could say that this has been allowed to happen by the bigger picture entities so as to provide a soul learning experience for incarnates here and other beings.

This matrix might be controlled by a diverse network of unseen higher dimensional psychic and energetic parasites,demonic entities etc and negative ET's,ED's that are themselves connected to and controlled by even higher dimensional inorganic entities(archons,demiurges,others etc} that might be very ancient and extremely large by our standards.The control over us might be done through the mind/ego in various different ways.

So it might be a farm and a school at the same time.

Everything might be cyclic and changing at various rates.

The bad guys might of had it their way for a long time but the big cosmic wheel keeps on turning and change might be coming imho.

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 29th May 2012 at 09:48.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Stan, I believe in a high potential for agreement with you and others here, too.

Scanned down the page, wanting to bookmark it.

Wow, jorr your post let's me relax.

I would love to read all the rest with care.

I believe that perception is largely metaphor.
    Metaphor is understood by view-angle-degrees (also called cone of vision in geometry).
    That point of view is contextual or situational.

I came and saw Avalon as a compatible place to share feelings about it all.

Reading the OP stirred up my passion to see this all in chart form!

Thanks to all ;-)

~wav

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Alekahn (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Curt (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), RMorgan (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Swan (29th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I believe that perception is largely metaphor.
    Metaphor is understood by view-angle-degrees (also called cone of vision in geometry).
    That point of view is contextual or situational. ~wav
    Yeah.... What he said!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Earth Angel (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Stan, great thread my friend. Short and sweet, no belief here. I'm a tired, beaten down old soul who's just about done it all, both good and bad, and now it's simply time to start heading for home. It's late.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Aranuk wrote:

Quote If you are going to post here, please post what you believe to be so. This way we can get an idea where we all agree. Then and only then will we be able to discuss where we want to go from there in trying to improve this earth.

I just have to comment on this one. No, I dont have to, youll have to

unmask wots crazy in this statement yourself. A little hint though.

If this had worked, why do you think we are in this mess? LOL

Once I pretended to be a believer, that one has gone back to source.

Just sayin

All is well

Jorr

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Earth Angel (2nd June 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2012), nearing (1st June 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (2nd June 2012), Swan (2nd June 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I believe that everything is far too complex to be truly comprehended. Yet we are here to find out.
    The more absurd something appears the closer I am to one of my breakthroughs,
    and can then discover the next pattern and stunningly beautiful design.
    As far as society goes...all over the planet people have formed groups and systems based on their historical myths,
    and which are at odds with each other.
    Myth makers are now at work bombarding humanity with options for a new paradigm that can put everyone on the same page. Globalization is inevitable.
    All fear and hope scenarios are simply teaching tools, or herding instruments.
    The main question is whether to trust the current myth makers. Are their intentions really evil? Or maybe they are as divided about their agenda as the rest of us?
    The only true oneness is in God. Humanity is diverse, complex and fragmented but from the highest viewpoint we are all one.
    What anyone perceives depends on the individual's clearance level.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Carmody (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), Lisab (29th May 2012), meeradas (29th May 2012), mountain_jim (29th May 2012), risveglio (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Sierra (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Stan

Hi Stan, I see already that people have gone off course already BUT that is also a compliment because this question of belief raises another set of issues - important as well - related to what is belief as distinct from knowing and from what is real.

Saying that, if you want to know about what I believe - then I guess it falls into what I hold to be true, what I keep thinking is true UNTIL that shifts into something else.

Right now? I believe:

- I am at a crossroads in my personal life (and I believe that the world is at one too);

- that love - in all of its dimensions - is still not understood and lived to its fullest ;

- for me anyway, to give and to receive love unconditionally is a rare and precious experience (and I believe that human beings generally struggle with this as well, rather than trust that unconditional love is nothing to fear);

- that *Gaia* our mother earth, is not getting much love either, yet she continues to give us as much as she has got;

- that communication between humans is largely still held by a mind virus that is not based in love (instead, held in a dis-functional program of communication that encourages a winners and losers paradigm, based in defense, fear and desire for power over the well being of others);

- that we, as a species, can still change who we are and how we relate to each other; with animals and other species, as well (our interrelations I believe will improve vastly when we come to understand and practice love at deep levels (to be conscious of every intention that sits behind each and every transfer of energy that comes from our being);

- also, I hold the belief (despite feeling defeated and confused at times) that we have lost nothing - that we have infinite power and that we are just awakening to this.

*Hugs* Zebra

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Alekahn (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Curt (29th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), PurpleLama (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Sierra (29th May 2012), songsfortheotherkind (2nd June 2012), Swan (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

I believe that for ever drop of rain that falls

a flower grows
    Last edited by Vitalux; 29th May 2012 at 11:17.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), meeradas (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012), ulli (29th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

I believe that the universe is cyclical and that we take our little lives too seriously.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), Alekahn (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), gripreaper (29th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

I believe that this will happen soon
    Attached Images  

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

<8> (29th May 2012), aranuk (29th May 2012), Debra (29th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), GoingOn (30th May 2012), jcocks (3rd June 2012), kreagle (30th May 2012), ROMANWKT (29th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (2nd June 2012), seko (29th May 2012), Sierra (29th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast