+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The only real truth.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 times in 822 posts

Default The only real truth.

Hi..

The only real truth, Is that your mind is betraying you.
    You can think that I am lying, because you are a healthy skeptic.

But I can prove that I am telling the truth, if you are willing to experience it.
    All the rest you think you know, is just beliefs made up of thoughts and emotions, gathered in your experience.
    Sure people can have some effect in this reality, it's how we form this reality into what we now experience.

But the truth is, that you can spend your whole life believing in whatever, and nothing gonna change.
    I might even be willing to go so far and suggest, that's why all the belief system was created.
    To keep you trapped in your own mind, and now most people are so caught up in the system, so they never stop and ask why.

I invite you to stop using your mind, just for a moment. Just be quiet and stop listening to your mind.
    If you can't seem to quiet your mind, it's because the mind is going on autopilot.
    There's no one at the wheel, that is why the world is out of control.

All the information you have gathered consciously and unconsciously are going through your mind whether you like it or not, all the time.

Now, how can I lie to you? I'm not asking you to believe in anything, I just invite you to confirm it yourself by experience it, just for a moment.

You are of course welcome to suggest why you think that I am wrong.
    But that is just another thought, so even though I welcome suggestions.

Please take a moment, just a few seconds and be quiet and listen, before you bring thoughts of air.

Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

eileenrose (1st June 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), heyokah (30th May 2012), Lettherebelight (30th May 2012), ljwheat (30th May 2012), ozlemer (30th May 2012), RMorgan (30th May 2012), ROMANWKT (30th May 2012), RUSirius (30th May 2012), Shadowman (1st June 2012), Swan (30th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,275 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: The only real truth.

The whole world is a stage.........it's just that some of us are the curtain pullers.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

<8> (30th May 2012), ljwheat (30th May 2012), RMorgan (30th May 2012), ROMANWKT (30th May 2012), Shadowman (1st June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

The only thing that is certain and what is real truth, is that you are going to die.

Although..........
    Last edited by heyokah; 30th May 2012 at 16:49.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    The only thing that is certain and what is real truth, is that you are going to die.

Although..........

Thanks Heyokah..

Yes you are right, you are gonna die, most of us are aware of this, Some of us have even seen dead people, so we are pretty sure we are all gonna die.

But are you really your body, in a physical sense? Is this really a physical world?
    Everything points to a non physical reality, yet people ignore it. By trying to find more proof to a physical reality.

Even though the very building block itself, the atom, contains 99.9% empty space and the rest is different forms of energy.
    Who is refusing to accept the truth?, the mind of course, because everything feel solid. and the water is warm and cool.
    You feel pain or a gentle touch, you cry and laugh and experience all that is.

Yet, it's only through your mind all this is experienced.
    If we delete all the information you have gathered through your life, you would giggle like baby and not have a care in the world, more than eat and sleep.
    All the emotional baggage would be gone and you would be at peace.

So how can we understand if we really die or not, it's through the experience that you are not your mind and thoughts, that only you can confirm by experience it yourself.
    The perceived cannot be the perceiver, this statement is to make you realize that you can't be the thing you observe.
    So if you are able to observe your mind and thoughts, you cannot be that, you are the silent awareness that perceives the mind.

Quote The only thing that is certain and what is real truth, is that you are going to die.
    So this is just another thought you believe in, because you think you are the story of your mind and the body you are using.
    It's nothing wrong to perceive it like this ,its how we experience this reality.

But it's creating unnecessary emotional suffering, if you are able to understand that you are not your story.

Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012), ljwheat (30th May 2012), ROMANWKT (30th May 2012), Shadowman (1st June 2012), the_vast_mystery (1st June 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,767 times in 1,312 posts

A Russian solder checking out a long railways carriages with others, locked himself in a refrigerator carriage accidentally, and the train moved on with him locked inside. when they found his body in the morning in another town, they found a note to his wife and children telling them how much he loves them all and how he misses them, then said goodbye, and froze to death.

when they checked the carriage properly they found that the compressor had not been working for weeks and was on standby for repairs????????

When a aborigine elder shaman points a long thin bone at you for doing something bad against the community, you will be dead within 3 days??????? and nothing on earth can stop it.

regards as always
    roman

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

<8> (30th May 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), ozlemer (30th May 2012), selinam (30th May 2012), Shadowman (1st June 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,767 times in 1,312 posts

when dealing with children that trust you and a very sickly or sick, by telling then that all is well and they will be healthy and healed in a few day, works 99% of the time?????

regards
    roman

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

<8> (30th May 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), ozlemer (30th May 2012), Shadowman (1st June 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,451 times in 507 posts

Just being honest, at this moment the only thing I know, is I DO NOT KNOW. I know many use this term, I mean also from the view point of letting the unknown into our lives.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

<8> (30th May 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), Shadowman (1st June 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)

Although..........
    Thanks Heyokah..

Yes you are right, you are gonna die, most of us are aware of this, Some of us have even seen dead people, so we are pretty sure we are all gonna die.

But are you really your body, in a physical sense? Is this really a physical world?
    Everything points to a non physical reality, yet people ignore it. By trying to find more proof to a physical reality.

Even though the very building block itself, the atom, contains 99.9% empty space and the rest is different forms of energy.
    Who is refusing to accept the truth?, the mind of course, because everything feel solid. and the water is warm and cool.
    You feel pain or a gentle touch, you cry and laugh and experience all that is.

Yet, it's only through your mind all this is experienced.
    If we delete all the information you have gathered through your life, you would giggle like baby and not have a care in the world, more than eat and sleep.
    All the emotional baggage would be gone and you would be at peace.

So how can we understand if we really die or not, it's through the experience that you are not your mind and thoughts, that only you can confirm by experience it yourself.
    The perceived cannot be the perceiver, this statement is to make you realize that you can't be the thing you observe.
    So if you are able to observe your mind and thoughts, you cannot be that, you are the silent awareness that perceives the mind.

Quote The only thing that is certain and what is real truth, is that you are going to die.
    So this is just another thought you believe in, because you think you are the story of your mind and the body you are using.
    It's nothing wrong to perceive it like this ,its how we experience this reality.

But it's creating unnecessary emotional suffering, if you are able to understand that you are not your story.

There's a real question here, in that what are we without a mind? I've been wondering a lot, if we don't have a mind, and were rather this sort of non-mobile, non-thinking, non-interacting beam of awareness of experience then at our core then Death of the mind would be destroying any sense of joy we had or found in the experience and therefore would be a complete and total rejection of all any person may consider good, holy, happy, loving, etc in the world. One has to ask the question then, if we were to lose our mind completely, would we really want to be alive?

I would wonder as to whether the only important thing in existence is self-perceived happiness or if perhaps something grander matters in how that happiness is yielded. Yet you don't see the people advocating for this self-perceived happiness saying that everyone else should just go take some drugs and chill out. Yet, that's right what they are, happiness in a pill, plant or powder form. They have side-effects and will ultimately destroy the person using certain substances (depending on tolerance and self-discipline) but to the person using them, the only real problems they'll notice is the lack of drugs around. So really you have to ask, if the only important thing is a person's perception of happiness, why do we recognize any substance as harmful and attempt to prevent others from taking it if all that matters is whether a person feels happy and can sustain their happiness? Sure you can say that drugs harm their "Friends and family" but then, isn't that just using someone else's attachment to that person as an excuse to say that the person taking drugs is now somehow responsible for their friends or family feeling inadequate? So it seems like it's imparting quite a lot of responsibility onto someone who obviously feels there's little else to live for.

If you want to say that all it takes for us to be happy is to lose our minds, there are plenty of chemicals right now that will do just that and kill the brain right quick. Yet we don't see people advocating the benefits of huffing paint as a way to destroy your mind; So is there perhaps some greater reason other than social acceptance that we decry one person's self-perceived form of happiness over another's? Why or why not?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

Shadowman (1st June 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 264 posts

Although..........
    Hi Heyokah,

"The real does not die, the unreal never lived." - From "I Am That" by Nisargadatta

http://www.scribd.com/doc/50073984/I-am-that

Still the mind, clear the illusions, rest blissfully in eternity - From "me", just now, lol.

With Love,
    tim

PS Manifest forms are just a reflection of the truth, like the time of this post. Just don't confuse the temporary reflections with the eternal source.
    Last edited by Shadowman; 1st June 2012 at 01:18.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

heyokah (1st June 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 times in 1,312 posts

Although..........
    I'm going to die? Don't tell me that!
    You can't be absolutely certain, because it's you who's defined what 'dead' is. All you're certain of is that 'death' whatever that is for you, hasn't happened yet.
    Never.
    How many lifetimes have you held on to that idea, and you still don't realize you can't die?
    Dead compared to what? Maybe you're dead now, and don't realize it.
    Here's what I'm pretty certain of; uncertainty and anxiety and fear and dread and lack and loss and frustration and boredom and anger and helplessness and hopelessness and loneliness,
    and a limited span of time,
    isn't what 'life' is.

I think that's part of <8>s suggestion. If not, it should be.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

bodhii71 (1st June 2012), heyokah (1st June 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi..
    The only real truth, Is that your mind is betraying you.
    You can think that I am lying, because you are a healthy skeptic.

But I can prove that I am telling the truth, if you are willing to experience it.
    All the rest you think you know, is just beliefs made up of thoughts and emotions, gathered in your experience.
    Sure people can have some effect in this reality, it's how we form this reality into what we now experience.

But the truth is, that you can spend your whole life believing in whatever, and nothing gonna change.
    I might even be willing to go so far and suggest, that's why all the belief system was created.
    To keep you trapped in your own mind, and now most people are so caught up in the system, so they never stop and ask why.

I invite you to stop using your mind, just for a moment. Just be quiet and stop listening to your mind.
    If you can't seem to quiet your mind, it's because the mind is going on autopilot.
    There's no one at the wheel, that is why the world is out of control.

All the information you have gathered consciously and unconsciously are going through your mind whether you like it or not, all the time.

Now, how can I lie to you? I'm not asking you to believe in anything, I just invite you to confirm it yourself by experience it, just for a moment.

You are of course welcome to suggest why you think that I am wrong.
    But that is just another thought, so even though I welcome suggestions.

Please take a moment, just a few seconds and be quiet and listen, before you bring thoughts of air ..8..
    God you're so sweet <8> I want to cry.

I want to point out something, maybe not necessarily to you,
    that we all really struggle with how to say what we think is important to say,
    because part of that 'human condition' (the real one) lacks genuineness.

It's hard to convey that depth of honesty without making ourselves so vulnerable that we can't even allow ourselves to say it.

And I don't think very many people understand the depth and tenacity of that.
    It's unconscious.
    The little we're able to identify and affect is negligible.
    Of course we're doing it more and more now. Discipline helps. It's nice for identities to believe they're participating in their own disappearance.

But if what I write isn't genuine to me, meaning that I'm not 'in it' enough to feel it and express what 'in it' looks like,
    I can't believe it. Because what I'm expressing instead is untrue.
    And no one else will either.
    Happens to me a lot.

But what I want to say is you're getting genuine to me. It's vulnerability, that's what it is.
    And I'm hearing you from your position, and I think anyone here can when they decide to look for those key things.
    The first would be 'how does this make me feel?'

We all bounce in and out of accepting and rejecting so fast and so dramatically, we can't know the moment that allows us to hear something new because we don't control our own minds,
    as you've said.

Remembering again that a lot of people read these posts, and they read them for a reason.
    Looking for the next key to unlock the next thing because they're in a hurry.
    Some of them looking for that one thing that you said, whatever it was.

The best way is to be 'in it' as much as we possibly can, and the message takes care of itself.
    The mind that receives it doesn't know what it's doing anyway.

I'm saying that you do that very well. I can't speak for anybody else, but I know it.

I hope that somehow sounded like a compliment, it was meant to be.
    Hey I love you too!
    Last edited by markpierre; 1st June 2012 at 05:49.

+ Reply to Thread