+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earth changes Discussion

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Default Earth changes Discussion

{Reposted from PAv1 Late Feb 2009 with edits. It have not changed my opinion since then !}

Quote From PA1, Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
    Are the Powers That Be planning to exterminate most of us with 'Earth Changes'?
    If by the TPTB you mean the ruling elite, then I think the answer is no. There are easier ways to achieve that. For example: 3rd density humankind need food, shelter and water to live.

Could HAARP or sub-polar nuclear detonations precipitate these 'Earth Changes'?
    Maybe they could precipitate changes, but not the ones that the Earth actually needs; nor (in my opinion) would they be able to carry out any such large scale changes of that nature - the Earth is well protected right now. You would likely see faults occurring in the equipment in the something like the way that the LHC system was stopped.

Can they use their war toys and tools to cause mischief? Yes very much so. The sum total of our human activity provides plenty (but lessening all the time) of scope for them to act within the bounds of karmic balance and non-infringement of cosmic law to cause plenty of annoying mischief.

How is it that the earth can exist for thousands of years without 'Earth Changes'...
    [There were] No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.

but now that we have extermination technology and the motivation of expediency...we are now going to have 'Earth Changes' which are supposedly going to be completely natural in origin.
    As you know, I don’t agree that they are related. The hurried and increasing Earth changes are happening as a consequence of the planets position and movement into an energetically different part of the Galaxy – certain configuration changes within the Earthly body – and purification are necessary to complete this process in a manner that does not affect the cosmic environment far from the planet – it is all connected. We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.

Therefore, it is certain that the Earth will ascend energetically over the next 100 years or so with a massive change around 2012. It will catch up with the others in our solar system from a progress point of view.

If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.

I feel like a darn duck in a shooting gallery.
    Understandable, but it is essential that you get past this. You, more than most, are not powerless to influence the outcome. That applies both to you and every single reader of this forum.

We must take back our power. You have the power to choose.

Thanks

A..

----

[Anchor you made ] Statements:

'No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.'

'We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.'

'If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.'

Response:

So...Earth has decided to exterminate us to save herself? Will the Illuminati help Mother Earth to exterminate us? I sure hope I advance sufficiently to ascend with the spiritual giants. Survival of the fittest? Evolution at work? I feel so loved!

No, the Earth has decided to ascend. The train is pulling out the station. We have a similar choice - that is the main point of what I am trying to say.

Your eternal survival is already assured, just not necessarily in your current third density form.

You still have a choice.

I think that the more you look outside for the answers the harder it will be for you, may I suggest looking within ?

On your final words: Of course you are loved! You are loved and cherished more than any of our human minds can comprehend! Being in a third density body and behind the veil of confusion is one of the biggest and at this time, hardest, spiritual challenges imaginable.

Countless beings of light and love are watching - they have your back and can help - but you must act, you must act and be responsible for the outcomes of those actions. Nothing gets done for you, but you can be helped all the time. Ask.

You are here are this time for a reason...

In the love and the light

A..

PS: Sorry I didn't comment on the illuminati part of your post. They may help - but not because they planned to!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Earth changes Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron

You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it, or not...the universe is laughing behind your back.' Was this verse created by the reptillians? Is Mother Earth really the inner earth reptillians(both physical and interdimensional)? Is Mother Earth really Gizeh Intelligence...or is Mother Earth really Lucifer? Do they want the 'Earth Changes' which will exterminate most of humanity...and render the remaining sheeple quite manageable? Will our ascension into 4th and 5th dimension occur when we are exterminated? Will the interdimensional reptillians be waiting for us on these levels? Shouldn't the world unite around a globalism based on the U.S. Constitution and Sound Money...wherein the people of the world rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Shouldn't Earth Change Extermination be completely off the table? Shouldn't population reduction be achieved through education and contraception? Shouldn't environmental restoration be accomplished with the help of Free Energy? Shouldn't the sell out elites be brought to justice? Shouldn't this happen soon?
    Are these genuine questions requiring answers or are they a rhetorical rant - a "wailing and gnashing of teeth"?

What is the axe you are grinding on "extermination" - it implies intent rather than consequence. The fact many may die is a potential consequence of the Earth ascension, but also in parallel, an intent of the dark elite. Why does it matter which? Death is not the end - or do you think it is?

I can tell you a bit about how things will be if you like, but I am not sure you want to hear it from me.

The challenge before us is to make a difference!

Did I hit a nerve? The questions are both inquisitive and rhetorical. I had a teacher with a PhD in rhetoric. How, exactly, will the killing occur? How many of our fellow human beings will die? Will they die instantly...or will they suffer? Will there be 'weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth'? Do you expect to be a survivor...or a statistic? Death is not the end...but is death a friend? What steps are being taken to save the lives of our brothers and sisters? Or do we not give a kangaroo's patootie?
    --------

Did I hit a nerve?
    No you didn't. I should hope you were not trying! I did ask you some questions though but you only answered a few. I sort of needed the answers to take this thread in a useful direction - though at this rate we really need to hop over to the Spirituality forum

How, exactly, will the killing occur?
    The way I see it, it started already: economic collapse. difficulty with food production and distribution. The inability of large sections of the human race to co-operate in a crisis. Later on, extreme weather, rising sea levels, and geological changes. The wildcard factor is what the dark forces might do in terms of a scorched Earth retreat once they realise they cannot stay.

How many of our fellow human beings will die?
    Lots. Sorry.

Will they die instantly...or will they suffer?
    A morbid question. Some will some wont. Some will suffer varying degrees. I don't know numbers. What will happen will mostly be down to the persons level of consciousness, the soul contract they came into incarnation with, and their karmic situation. Many people will be catalysed to see the light as the pace of change and the inconveniences with which we will be beset increase.

Will there be 'weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth'?
    Yes, many people will not see the light or awaken to their true nature and will persist in a state of victim consciousness - begging to be rescued by anyone who will have them. This is not the way you will survive. To survive one must act for oneself and ones like-minded community of fellow survivors, that should a person have a mind to, they will be attracted to the necessary groupings.

Do you expect to be a survivor...or a statistic?
    Yes, and as such I will also be a statistic

Death is not the end...but is death a friend?
    No death is not a friend. Allow me to paint a picture for the sake of perspective. Some of it may be prophetic, and I apologise if this offends anyone. Imagine yourself walking among a scene of destruction, with every heartstring plucked in angst for the dying and the suffering. Rubble, smoke, water, fire, extreme weather, broken bodies and half closed body-bags.

Recently [as I wrote this ] the end came for 200 people in Victoria in the bush-fires. Some of the burning was similar to SHC but on houses. Some people were incinerated in seconds. It doesn't matter if it was HAARP or Earth changes, they still died. This third density chapter is closed for them. Same for Louisiana flooding, or the big tsunami, etc etc.

Human kind has stood by for years and watched its brothers and sisters in different countries die of starvation, thirst, poverty and readily preventable diseases. Why is it any different for people in the same country?

If you meant death as an easy escape - I don't recommend that. The reason is that you are hear at this time for a reason. In my own mind I am 100% positive that you are here, as are most of the people attracted to this group, for the same reason I am. You can choose to survive, teach and learn. You can learn to listen within and thereby hear the truth and the guidance that will lead you. You can learn the power of the call for aid and the awesome cosmic forces at your disposal to bring that aid to others in such abundance that your intuition assures you is necessary. Once you realise that, then you can see that leaving early would be somewhat dishonorable and a big unhelpful mission fail.

What steps are being taken to save the lives of our brothers and sisters?
    The awakened will awaken as many as possible. This vanguard will shine for the others. This will not be a rescue as emphasised before, but the way is shown. Each must act and be responsible for the results of those actions at every level. This is in fact how it has always been and always will be, but the somnolent state of many has masked this awareness - mainly because of the influence that we have all allowed the dark elite to have on our lives.

Or do we not give a kangaroo's patootie?
    I care heaps. We must give as much kangaroo's patootie as we have the capacity to give it

I appreciate you coaxing this information out of me. It helps me and I hope it helps anyone who reads it. It is important for everyone to discriminate and reject this information if it seems wrong or irrelevant to you.

A..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Hi John, glad you resurrected this thread albeit in condensed form. I agree wholeheartedly with your position.

I also wanted to mention that I do miss Orthodoxymoron's questions and opinions - It seems to me that he often played devil's advocate but it was his singular way to draw conclusions and ideas from others. Truly he was one of the original thinkers on Avalon I ! Wish he were on this forum right now.

4. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I miss Orthodoxymoron too.

I have been mining PA1, reading my older posts and seeing if or how I would say things differently since I first wrote them. So far I find whilst there have been substantial changes to my outlook over the past two years mostly its the same and all the fundamentals are still in place, but I feel, for myself, that I have a slightly more confident view on the bigger picture.

I plan to bring a few more threads from there over here.
    Last edited by Anchor; 6th August 2010 at 12:06.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks John - couldn't agree more. You and I are definitely on the same wavelength.

6. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Thanks John
    It would have taken much time and effort to paste and modify as required this recent post.
    I feel it is a very positive and helpful resume of potential that we all have now.
    Deeply appreciated
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. Link to Post #7
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for this thread, it's very interesting to read. Since i haven't been on the PA1 forum I'm wondering does this all originate from 2009?
    It feels like since 2008 earth development understandings have increased exponentially and much of what we thought then is already considered to be slightly or totally different.

I don't really know what to think of it, it's a lot of doom what puts me once again in this incomfortable position of despair. I'm but a student living in this small studio appartment with no financial means to achieve any precautions for any kind of doomscenario. I don't have a basement I can fill with food, I can't buy myself a farm at a safe spot to start a community and make our food independantly. I can't buy gold, I can only prepare myself mentally, I'm stuck in this position because only for some years now I'm learning all these Avalon/Camelot things.
    It just sucks to sit and wait for some f*** up people or reptillians to come around and exterminate me. it's a pathetic vision...

I WILL not abide, I've got too much to offer, I am living to my fullest extend, each day trying to get better, to evolve, to help people, to learn, to love, to change, to live.
    I care for this place, for you, for the universe., for our lives and well being.
    I don't deserve this doom.

But what the heck am I going to do when people keep stalking me over about preparing for all this doom that is ahead.

Help?

Love & Peace
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

8. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    Thank you for this thread, it's very interesting to read. Since i haven't been on the PA1 forum I'm wondering does this all originate from 2009?
    It feels like since 2008 earth development understandings have increased exponentially and much of what we thought then is already considered to be slightly or totally different.
    Yes it is based on a summary of information that I was really starting to recognize during 2008 but the thread was in early 2009.

I expected many changes that have not actually occurred, though much has happened. I was surprised by the skill with which the recent GFC that could have precipitated some of the heavier catalyst was averted by TPTB. Suits me, gives me more time to get my own head in the right place

Nothing has really changed, but unfortunately that may mean the catalyst is swifter and harsher when it does come. It must. I remain convinced that the earth is ascending and there is a timetable.

I don't really know what to think of it, it's a lot of doom what puts me once again in this incomfortable position of despair.
    It is not doom to me.

A forest fire is necessary for a pine cone to open and spread its seeds - the destruction - doom on some levels, is the blossoming and nurturance of new life on others. This is a marvellous time we are living through. I have watched you posting on this forum and I can see you have a firm grasp on many of the essential elements to this thinking and yet you despair. I hope I can offer some encouragement.

You are exactly where you need to be. And in this situation, you are equipped with a failsafe instrument of guidance. That instrument, your heart, your connection to your higher self, is the way shower for you as it is for each other human in the game right now.

I'm but a student living in this small studio appartment with no financial means to achieve any precautions for any kind of doomscenario. I don't have a basement I can fill with food, I can't buy myself a farm at a safe spot to start a community and make our food independantly. I can't buy gold, I can only prepare myself mentally, I'm stuck in this position because only for some years now I'm learning all these Avalon/Camelot things.
    The evidence you present seems to stack against my arguments, but I am lucky, I have seen wonderful and miraculous things. I feel I can speak with a good measure of conviction on the matter - however that said, the disclaimer always applies, the all important resonance test and discrimination that you and you alone must apply to my words. This could all be deluded nonsense.

I know that the manifestation process works for me, and so I know it will work for you. I know that my higher self guides me out of trouble (when I am wise enough to let it). I am double your age and in that time, I have had some cool opportunities to see how the magic works.

It just sucks to sit and wait for some f*** up people or reptillians to come around and exterminate me. it's a pathetic vision...
    Yes, it is pathetic. Don't do it! Right away, starting today, you can take action. Take care with what you place your attention on - you are a creator, your intent is the key to creation. You are responsible for all of it, don't make things that come back to bite.

I WILL not abide, I've got too much to offer, I am living to my fullest extend, each day trying to get better, to evolve, to help people, to learn, to love, to change, to live. I care for this place, for you, for the universe., for our lives and well being

I don't deserve this doom.
    You don't, but, I am guessing that for you it has a (temporary) purpose - a kind of a dark night of the soul - if that is what it is, it will pass. Having all this new information set upon you is a tough blow to the "self".

It will stop as soon as you release the negative concepts and see the situation as other than (say) doom.

My sense is that you are way ahead of the curve in personal transformational terms. Please don't be discouraged, but please don't sit back and let it all happen either.

Every step you take is a piece of the puzzle completed. It is the painting of a new "dot" on the pointillist’s canvas. Before long you will realise that you have completed a masterpiece, from time to time as you create this work you will step back (and you do have to step back with that kind of art) and marvel at what has been achieved. I have been blessed with a merest glimpse of that collective masterpiece we create, which is to come (for us) and it surpasses anything I can express in words.

But what the heck am I going to do when people keep stalking me over about preparing for all this doom that is ahead.
    Ignore them. You must carefully evaluate your motives and re-evaluate them in the light of the new knowledge. You may make the odd mistake, but that’s the whole point. An important concept is you are sovereign. There is no judge higher than your-self. No one can judge you, even if they try, it is just advice - which you can take or leave! Do that according to your discernment and inner wisdom you won’t go far wrong. Sure - as you work through all this it will stress interpersonal relationships - some break, others, new ones that are forged in the light and the love of the newer wisdom will form.

Help?
    Forgive me making some assumptions about what you do or do not do in this regard. I am sorry if they are wrong. If you are doing the things I say below, keep up the good work. If you are not, then please consider this encouragement to start. I have been accused many times of being condescending. If I am I really hope you know that don’t want to be. I do want to help if I can.

I think there is a lot to digest in this thread if you are seeing it raw for the first few times. You really need to help yourself. Meditation is the best and most effective way to develop the mental clarity required to help you see your way. It is the only way I know to develop the connection to your higher self that you really need. The higher self is your infallible guide, it is none-other than you from the future come back with the accumulated wisdom of then, to help you in the NOW. At any time you can ask yourself or your other guides for help. Simply mentally intone the question and "catch" what comes.

Thanks for asking the honest questions!

I honour that place where you and I are one. Your light shines, it really does.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th August 2010 at 08:00. Reason: minor fixes

9. Link to Post #9
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for this thread John. I wasn't around here at the time of the original thread and I have found it very informative now. It helps me connecting the dots and clarifying the ideas I already have in my mind. I am sure it will help others too

You say in the OP:
    Quote Therefore, it is certain that the Earth will ascend energetically over the next 100 years or so with a massive change around 2012. It will catch up with the others in our solar system from a progress point of view.
    Since 2012 is just around the corner, may you detail a bit what kind of changes do you expect by then? Do you expect a first wave of massive catastrophes to happen at that time, with plenty of casualties? There are people out there saying the catastrophic scenario in 2012 has been averted.

10. Link to Post #10
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

John, your wisdom and devotion is most impressive and welcome.
    I've read your comments two times now already and it resonates within me.
    My first post was quite emotional, this because sometimes I feel I'm being tossed between "everything is going to be allright" and the "it's all going to hell" sides.
    As we say in dutch: Sometimes you can't see the forest due to all the trees, meaning there can be so much information the big picture gets unclear or invisible.

In the end I know there will be a better place and a better future. And the needs of the many outways the need of the one as the wise spock once said.
    My part here is to contribute to achieving this better place and I don't mind performing my universal duties for a greater purpose at the cost of a great many things.
    The frustration tends to appear when i ask myself how can i really make a difference. Your wise words remind me that through meditation I will find practical answers to this question by asking this to the source and my inner self.

Secondly by being true to myself, loving and compassionate with everyone.
    Already I have found inner peace with the idea I'm here for a reason which you made very clear today.

I really thank you for your elaborate answer. It was enough of a push to take the next step myself.
    I'm still quite young, and lots of information and knowlegde here takes a lifetime to comprehend and accept, so yeah sometimes I find it difficult to integrate it in this bizarre society that is busy with anything but awakening and enlightening.

It is people like you we (the young generation) need to teach us. Of course there are new age kids, indigo children, starchilds etc. but without proper guidance and elders to help, teach and take care of us we get abandoned by this ruthless society that has no interest in us or sees us as wacky or incompetent for this system.
    I'm not playing the victim role here not at all, i can make my stand, they accept me and I've got some very good friends to rely on.

Yet talking about light, you my friend, shine like a star, and i honestly sincerely thank you for your time and efforts you put into helping and guiding people.
    You are an example for humankind and the contributions you've made to the awakening of this planet are surely not left unnoticed.
    I wish the very best for you and I hope you will continue on this journey, giving people hope with the invisible angeltouch that makes others find the strenght within theirselves to continue.

I bless you, and may your light shine strong John, for ever

Sincerely

Elandiel BernElve
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

11. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Since 2012 is just around the corner, may you detail a bit what kind of changes do you expect by then? Do you expect a first wave of massive catastrophes to happen at that time, with plenty of casualties? There are people out there saying the catastrophic scenario in 2012 has been averted.
    I am sorry but I don’t want to do that, as this is something I don't contemplate beyond the limits I have already reached and written about.

As you may have noticed I avoid the use of pejorative words like catastrophe in this context.

The truth is I don't know the specifics for you. I have taken decisions in my own life based on what I and my partner feel is appropriate for us. That has more to do with growing food and self-sufficiency than building a bunker, but your mileage may and probably will vary.

One way of looking at the future is as probability vortices, a fast flowing river of swirling currents of potential. The effect of the creative actions taken now, causes chaotic and sometimes instant changes in those streams. People from both sides of the duality fence can contribute to this.

Every thought, word, action and deed that you undertake, that I undertake and that everyone else undertakes, contributes to the way in which things unfold. Everything could change, but I accept the thinking that says that things have gone too far in many areas of life for the distortions to be unwound in a calm manner.

Even though the detail of the outcome is unknown to me, there are however, to my understanding, fixed milestone's that are very likely to happen. This is due to the constraints and influence of the larger cosmic order (which we risk messing with if we are not careful!) that our current host planet resides in.

Accordingly very little will change the larger ascension timetable. This is not about us primarily, but about Gaia - people sometimes forget that.

It is the planet that will be ascending, it is the planet that chose to survive and called in help to allow that to happen. We are just here for the (somewhat trippy) experience and many of us are part of the “help”.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th August 2010 at 07:56.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (12th March 2011), golden lady (12th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

*bump*

Seems timely.

We have work to do - and this was my attempt to set the context for it.

14. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

thanks John, for looking out for us. I have heard that the earthquake was caused by a solar flare.

15. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

so turn off our televisions again john, and take the time to settle ourselves.
    though just looking on the telly here on the japan quake they are saying that it is 1000m/s for the radiation and i work at a uraniam mine from time to time they only let the workers be in the vicinity of 20m/s period..
    This just reminds me so much of 9/11 it is like we are waiting to watch these things blow up right infront of us.
    If this does happen it will create a mass collection of minds projecting grief. And the next step would be who would the people turn to to rectify the situation?
    What is the problem, reaction, solution for what is happening now? what do they get out of it, if it is part of a more sinister scenerio than the gaia churning itself around to be heard or get itself ready for it's asscention (again if that is the case).

update.. m/s = millisieverts

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

The magnetic winds and fields that react between the sun and our planet (specifically the iron core) is changing. Big stuff happens on the planet, look no futher than the sun.

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Kano (12th April 2011), mondaze (12th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread