+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hard Feminist Woman vs Soft Feminine Woman - who has an easier road to Enlightenment?

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Hard Feminist Woman vs Soft Feminine Woman - who has an easier road to Enlightenment?

Which woman has an easier road to Enlightenment?

The Hard, Feminist Woman who demands everything or the Soft, Feminine Woman who surrenders to everything?

What is True Femininity? Is True Femininity the art of becoming a Hard Man-Like Woman or is True Femininity the art of becoming a Soft, Feminine Woman?

Does Hardness Truimph over Softness or does Softness Yield to Hardness so that Hardness gets tired of being Hard all the time?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Hard Feminist Woman vs Soft Feminine Woman - who has an easier road to Enlightenm

AGAIN you spree against women. Please, seek a therapist.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Sidney (30th May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Hard Feminist Woman vs Soft Feminine Woman - who has an easier road to Enlightenm

Hard-soft
    It's so black-white
    Isn't there anything
    in between?

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

seigiarchon, have you considered going over to the "bible" thread and debating with RedeZra?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn (31st May 2012), Flash (30th May 2012), heyokah (30th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), Sidney (30th May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Hard-soft
    It's so black-white
    Isn't there anything
    in between?

Try being a hard-ass with the Gods and God and you will know what I mean.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

All women are multifaceted. The situation or our life experiences brings forth what we need to survive. We like all forms of humans are mostly products of our environments.

Angry men like Karl Rove in my peer group are still mad as hell that no good woman would have sex with him when he wanted and the way he wanted. This is because he gives off an aura that something is seriously wrong with him. He is not sexy to highly integrated women. Dealing with men like that can make you a hard woman. Some regions and some envrionments are harder than others. For some women it seems almost impossible to leave and to some of us--it is really easy to pack up and leave and keep ourselves intact.

This is the last time I will reply to your threads on women because they essentially remain the same thing for the same reason but just in case you are in the mood to hear --- I tried.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (31st May 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    AGAIN you spree against women. Please, seek a therapist.
    This is why people like you fail to see the wisdom behind my words.

This is also why the spiritual energies in the West are much lower than in the East which also account for the lower number of seekers who reached Enlightenment in the West.

The road of Enlightenment is an extremely difficult one and if one isn't soft enough to endure suffering, then one would never reach Enlightenment.

This applies to anyone and everyone, men and women.

So yeah, a man/woman who is hard and stubborn will find it much more difficult to reach Enlightenment than a man/woman who is soft and wise.

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Hard-soft
    It's so black-white
    Isn't there anything
    in between?
    Try being a hard-ass with the Gods and God and you will know what I mean.
    Was that meant as an answer?

12. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    All women are multifaceted. The situation or our life experiences brings forth what we need to survive. We like all forms of humans are mostly products of our environments.

Angry men like Karl Rove in my peer group are still mad as hell that no good woman would have sex with him when he wanted and the way he wanted. This is because he gives off an aura that something is seriously wrong with him. He is not sexy to highly integrated women. Dealing with men like that can make you a hard woman. Some regions and some envrionments are harder than others. For some women it seems almost impossible to leave and to some of us--it is really easy to pack up and leave and keep ourselves intact.

This is the last time I will reply to your threads on women because they essentially remain the same thing for the same reason but just in case you are in the mood to hear --- I tried.
    A man/woman who is only interested in sex or who views sex as the top priority in life will never get Enlightened.

To be able to navigate the difficulties in life with softness instead of hardness often yield better results although it is a more difficult road at the same time which is why many people in the West have become "hard"..

Learn from Akido.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Which woman has an easier road to Enlightenment?

The Hard, Feminist Woman who demands everything or the Soft, Feminine Woman who surrenders to everything?

What is True Femininity? Is True Femininity the art of becoming a Hard Man-Like Woman or is True Femininity the art of becoming a Soft, Feminine Woman?

Does Hardness Truimph over Softness or does Softness Yield to Hardness so that Hardness gets tired of being Hard all the time?

You could also ask what is true masculinity. A manly man that is soft. Or a afeminite male that is not. We are all made up of feminine and masculine energy combined. ALL of us. Ascension is not about being hard or soft. It is about being individualistically ready. Your implied cheuvanism is highly unattractive. (excuse the mis-spellings here.)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

heyokah (30th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012), write4change (30th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

They are merely 2 of endless facets, just as there are with masculinity.

They are just a few of the endless themes that are there to try out on the path of life.

Itʻs like someone asking which of the 2 types of masculinity YOU are -- and why itʻs more favorable for enlightenment than the type you are not.

By your definitions of hard and soft you seem imply that soft is better than hard.
    Suggestion: try each on your next 2 incarnations and see which one is most proper for the female.

Go on, give it a try.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Sidney (31st May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Hi s.g.archon, you need to ask the right questions to get the right answers.

Keep on trying.
    Breathe in the air

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

heyokah (30th May 2012), NancyV (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Sidney (31st May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Give it a rest seigiarchon. Aren't there other topics you can bring up instead of this one AGAIN?! Geez! We get the picture. You're a woman hater....blah, blah, blah....
    Why don't you explain the art of manliness or masculinity now. What does it actually take to be a man by YOUR standards, seigiarchon? I'd love to hear that! Bet you can't do it...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

nearing (31st May 2012), Sidney (31st May 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st June 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote A man/woman who is only interested in sex or who views sex as the top priority in life will never get Enlightened.
    Says who? There's more involved with sex than just the act. Through it is how people emulate the Creator. BTW, I don't like YOUR god....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

nearing (31st May 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I've never met a man or woman only interested in sex.

How weird.

What's their phone number?

24. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"So yeah, a man/woman who is hard and stubborn will find it much more difficult to reach Enlightenment than a man/woman who is soft and wise. "

But you did not title this thread "man/woman". You titled it ..."Hard-Feminist-Woman" vs... why is there a vs? Waste of time, sorry.

Gak. I took your bait!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

annieVee (1st June 2012), nearing (31st May 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Give it a rest seigiarchon. Aren't there other topics you can bring up instead of this one AGAIN?! Geez! We get the picture. You're a woman hater....blah, blah, blah....
    Why don't you explain the art of manliness or masculinity now. What does it actually take to be a man by YOUR standards, seigiarchon? I'd love to hear that! Bet you can't do it...
    I don't define myself as being just a man or a woman.

I don't look at myself as just a mere petty human.

I know and look at myself as a Child of God who Will Return to His Godhood come the end of 2012.

27. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

I know and look at myself as a Child of God who Will Return to His Godhood come the end of 2012.
    Oh please...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Sidney (31st May 2012)

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

For someone who doesn't define himself as either a man or woman, you certainly are hung up on some severely unresolved internal gender issues. You might try a few sessions of talk therapy with a good counselor on your way to your enlightenment.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

9eagle9 (31st May 2012), Alekahn (31st May 2012), annieVee (1st June 2012), CdnSirian (31st May 2012), Eram (31st May 2012), heyokah (31st May 2012), Kindred (31st May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), NancyV (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), seko (31st May 2012), Sidney (31st May 2012), Unified Serenity (31st May 2012), write4change (1st June 2012), Zencat (31st May 2012)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Then why bother with a diversion such as posting on this forum? If you know what you are doing, and where you are going, then blathering on about all this other stuff (males being dominated by women) just wastes your time (and ours).

Get on with your 'doing' (whatever it is), and don't sweat the small stuff... for, indeed, if you are, what you seem to imply, then all this 'physicality stuff' is Far below your attention/intention.

Also, by your statement, are you saying that you are asexual (without sex), or are you a hermaphrodite (both sexes)? Either of these two possibilities are known to exist, so what are you? If you are truly Divine, then 'sex' has no meaning to one so gifted.

But, by what I've read in virtually All your postings, is that you seem UNABLE OR UNWILLING to see ANY GOOD OR PURPOSE, in most Anything (except 'men'), particularly so in this level of physicality.

As Whiskey Mystic suggested, you seem to have some problems with your sense of being.

I can assure you... 'God'/Goddess/Source (whatever you deem as the Creator) is Omnipotent, and thus has NO NEED for Gender, as IT Realizes ALL HAS PURPOSE - even the Genderless...

(edit) In this post I was a bit hard on you seigiarchon, and I apologize for this. I DO hope you can find Your Purpose. There is much good in this World - but you must seek it out and then reflect it back. This action can only make things better. Expressing negativity only draws more negativity, and makes one miserable.

Find the Love in your heart that God/Source gave you... for Your sake.

Be the change you wish to see in the world (Gandhi)

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    Last edited by Kindred; 1st June 2012 at 00:49.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Whiskey_Mystic (31st May 2012), write4change (1st June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast