+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This one doesn't look man made...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default This one doesn't look man made...

"In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

annieVee (31st May 2012), Billy (31st May 2012), conk (9th June 2012), Debra (31st May 2012), frances (30th May 2012), genevieve (31st May 2012), gigha (30th May 2012), jagman (31st May 2012), Jcannon83 (30th May 2012), jjjones (31st May 2012), kemo (31st May 2012), Kindred (30th May 2012), Kristo (31st May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), Mandala (30th May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), ponda (30th May 2012), Rosco1 (31st May 2012), RUSirius (31st May 2012), Samsara (30th May 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), scary-m (31st May 2012), Snowbird (1st June 2012), Theaterke (31st May 2012), Turcurulin (31st May 2012), westhill (2nd June 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: This one doesn't look man made...

Thats probably the best video of an orb Ive ever seen.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jcannon83 For This Post:

Debra (31st May 2012), frances (30th May 2012), jjjones (31st May 2012), nearing (30th May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), Theaterke (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Love. We sing about it, watch movies about it, tell our loved ones we love them. Communicating with space people about it, well that's really wonderful. Frances.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frances For This Post:

jagman (31st May 2012), jjjones (31st May 2012), Kristo (31st May 2012), nearing (30th May 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

What I wouldn't give to interact with these myself....

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), jjjones (31st May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), Theaterke (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Great video, though it is, it's seems to me to be a case of confirmation bias to regard that there was definite interaction. The orb flashed whether the people were sending salutations or not and sometimes it was synchronous with them, sometimes not.
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), jjjones (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), westhill (2nd June 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Nice Find.....It will be debunked soon here on Avalon and this I'm sure of. We do have some incredible genius debunker's around as of late. Great Find Though Nearing!

My Opinion....It Looks to me like Taiwan/Japanese Hybrid Lanterns That Were Made Here in The USA in some southern swamp near Florida and are utilizing zero point energy propulsion with anti-gravity mechanics. Again this is my opinion. I'm getting good at debunking myself. *Patting myself on the back. Hope this helps. : )
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Debra (31st May 2012), frances (31st May 2012), genevieve (31st May 2012), jagman (31st May 2012), Kristo (31st May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), Theaterke (31st May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Nice Find.....It will be debunked soon here on Avalon and this I'm sure of. We do have some incredible genius debunker's around as of late. Great Find Though Nearing!

My Opinion....It Looks to me like Taiwan/Japanese Hybrid Lanterns That Were Made Here in The USA in some southern swamp near Florida and are utilizing zero point energy propulsion with anti-gravity mechanics. Again this is my opinion. I'm getting good at debunking myself. *Patting myself on the back. Hope this helps. : )
    Nice debunking, WF! Heeheee.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), jagman (31st May 2012), Kristo (31st May 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), sandy (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)

Nice debunking, WF! Heeheee.
    Wanishi Nearing. I learn my debunking techniques/capabilities from the best of the best that there is on this forum. And we have some winners here. No doubt.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

You're indeed are quite good at it WF!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Theaterke For This Post:

Eram (31st May 2012), frances (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Romania Avalon Member Andreash94's Avatar
    Thanks

its nice butt whi it goes in orbit like an satelit? the orb flash but still should it try go in zig zag or somthing to be more vizible? airplane pilots says the unhuman vehicles that doo 180 and 90 grade turns imposble for many of our oficial plains i suno what to say

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andreash94 For This Post:

dan i el (31st May 2012), frances (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I also read (MSM of course) that sunlight reflecting off the solar panels caused the flashing. Yea right, and my new car runs on swamp gas.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), jagman (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), Rosco1 (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I also read (MSM of course) that sunlight reflecting off the solar panels caused the flashing. Yea right, and my new car runs on swamp gas.
    that is correct what you say about sunlight reflecting off solar panels/mirrors/metal

and no, I'm not a debunker, I believe we have been visited by others many times but videos of dots going in a straight line in the sky don't get me excited unlike the Rendlesham UFO encounter

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

D-Day (31st May 2012), dan i el (31st May 2012), frances (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank you so much!
    you're from the US? I'm from France and I can tell you each time I take some time to watch the stars I can see that kind of stuff. The funiest is when a plane just comes by right after and gives me the evidence that this is not the same.

Keep watching...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scary-m For This Post:

Debra (31st May 2012), frances (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scary-m (here)
    thank you so much!
    you're from the US? I'm from France and I can tell you each time I take some time to watch the stars I can see that kind of stuff. The funiest is when a plane just comes by right after and gives me the evidence that this is not the same.

Keep watching...

Yes, this was filmed in the US - it's getting fun out there!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Interesting.

Makes me believe more in what happened to me about 3 days ago.

I was a bit tipsy...a little sad. Talkin to my GF on the grass looking up at the stars. For some reason my attention zeroed in on one in particular. We talked a little bit about our "star friends" (we are both believers in our connection to them), and right as that happened the "star" I thought I was looking at began to move...I have seen this happen to me before, once when I thought about ET's, looked up at the sky and saw another "star" move at a speed that was far too fast for it to have been a plane, or anything else for that matter.

During the conversation, it moved again. And I noticed that it was "brighter" than the other stars. More "whitish light" than the other kind of light the stars give.

I have no doubts that sometimes ET's diguise themselves, either by being at the right altitude, or "space" as stars. Since when we look up, our perception really can't tell the difference.

Again, the next day, hung over- feeling like crap (lots of changes in my life), I decided to meditate on the grass looking up. What happened the night before was on my mind, and I wondered if what I was seeing was even real or just some perceptual distortion. At that moment (this is in daylight), a white looking object that looked very far up in the sky was moving across the sky for a bit, almost erratically. I tried to focus on it, and really look at it hard but it was gone before I knew it. It looked white and triangular.

Even then I still have doubts! But this makes me realize I am not the only one who sees these orb like things, or even "star-like" things in the sky that move on their own.

It is very clear, that those in this video did it on-purpose. They turned the "brightness" up and down, and when dimmer it blended in with the rest of the "stars" around themselves. They were also being filmed. These things happen all the time- for a reason.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 31st May 2012 at 21:00.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), nearing (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), RMorgan (31st May 2012), Sidney (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Sirius White, I am sorry for your melancholia but your story is beautiful. I believe that if they have that kind of technology, they are most likely telepathic as well. Perhaps they knew what you were thinking and feeling and decided to show you how 'not alone' you are to cheer you a bit.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

frances (31st May 2012), Ontarioguy (1st June 2012), Sidney (31st May 2012), Sirius White (31st May 2012), WhiteFeather (31st May 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Thank you

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

frances (1st June 2012), nearing (1st June 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    Interesting.

Makes me believe more in what happened to me about 3 days ago.

I was a bit tipsy...a little sad. Talkin to my GF on the grass looking up at the stars. For some reason my attention zeroed in on one in particular. We talked a little bit about our "star friends" (we are both believers in our connection to them), and right as that happened the "star" I thought I was looking at began to move...I have seen this happen to me before, once when I thought about ET's, looked up at the sky and saw another "star" move at a speed that was far too fast for it to have been a plane, or anything else for that matter.

During the conversation, it moved again. And I noticed that it was "brighter" than the other stars. More "whitish light" than the other kind of light the stars give.

I have no doubts that sometimes ET's diguise themselves, either by being at the right altitude, or "space" as stars. Since when we look up, our perception really can't tell the difference.

Again, the next day, hung over- feeling like crap (lots of changes in my life), I decided to meditate on the grass looking up. What happened the night before was on my mind, and I wondered if what I was seeing was even real or just some perceptual distortion. At that moment (this is in daylight), a white looking object that looked very far up in the sky was moving across the sky for a bit, almost erratically. I tried to focus on it, and really look at it hard but it was gone before I knew it. It looked white and triangular.

Even then I still have doubts! But this makes me realize I am not the only one who sees these orb like things, or even "star-like" things in the sky that move on their own.

It is very clear, that those in this video did it on-purpose. They turned the "brightness" up and down, and when dimmer it blended in with the rest of the "stars" around themselves. They were also being filmed. These things happen all the time- for a reason.
    Same here. Done this many times often. Stars start moving at a fast pace once you anchor one with your thoughts. Look like a fast moving satellite. Am I Correct?

I believe we are manifesting them through direct consciousness. This is the way of calling them into our reality if you will. : )

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

frances (1st June 2012), nearing (1st June 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Flowerpunkchip (here)
    Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    that is correct what you say about sunlight reflecting off solar panels/mirrors/metal

and no, I'm not a debunker, I believe we have been visited by others many times but videos of dots going in a straight line in the sky don't get me excited unlike the Rendlesham UFO encounter
    Yes, I do understand the reflection phenomena can explain a very brief flash of light, but the orbs that I have seen and communicated with, start turning up the brightness just as they approach , shining very very bright, for 5 to 10 seconds, then dim back to their original brightness. I just think that mainstream wants to try to do damage control by putting the reflection idea in sheeples heads.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

frances (1st June 2012), jagman (31st May 2012), nearing (1st June 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I am sooo jealous of their video experience. I was as excited as they were! Wow!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

nearing (2nd June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread