+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mother of all anti-oxidants, glutathione. Make your own.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Mother of all anti-oxidants, glutathione. Make your own.

It's the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease -- yet you've probably never heard of it. It's the secret to prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to Alzheimer's disease. There are more than 89,000 medical articles about it -- but your doctor doesn't know how address the epidemic deficiency of this critical life-giving molecule ...

What is it? I'm talking about the mother of all antioxidants, the master detoxifier and maestro of the immune system: GLUTATHIONE (pronounced "gloota-thigh-own").

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mar..._b_530494.html

It is, however, difficult to supplement with as digestion renders it inert for the most part. You can make more of it inside the body by using the following receipe. Dr. Hyman's article above lists most of the ingredients, but a few specifics can't hurt.

At the same time take:

250 mg vitamin C
    750 mg L-glutamine
    375 mg of N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC)
    75 mg Alpha lipoic acid
    Mushroom extract - standard capsule
    Milk thistle -standard capsule.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

9eagle9 (4th June 2012), A Simple Human (7th June 2012), Caren (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), D-Day (6th June 2012), Debra (4th June 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2012), Hervé (4th June 2012), jjjones (6th June 2012), kevster (27th April 2013), M6* (5th June 2012), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), meat suit (4th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012), oddjob428 (5th June 2012), percival tyro (4th June 2012), RUSirius (6th June 2012), seko (4th June 2012), shadowstalker (5th June 2012), Sidney (4th June 2012), Swan (4th June 2012), TraineeHuman (6th June 2012), Unicorn (26th February 2014), we-R-one (5th June 2012), WhiteFeather (5th June 2012), Zencat (5th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Mother of all anti-oxidants, glutathione. Make your own.

Excellent info conk.

What I understand from reading this and reading about it in wikipedia is that we need to get rid of most of our bacteria in the body to let this molecule do it's job properly and look after the body through the immune system.

Eating fresh veggies and fruit is the best food for you body and using MMS to neutralize all bacteria and viruses will help to live a healthier life.
    Breathe in the air

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), gripreaper (4th June 2012), jjjones (6th June 2012), M6* (5th June 2012), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), Sidney (4th June 2012), WhiteFeather (5th June 2012), Zencat (5th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

does anyone know if u can buy this over the counter/ over the internet?

thanks so much

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), M6* (5th June 2012), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Glutathione is not well absorbed by the stomach. This is why naturopathic docs give it by IV frequently.
    You can make a lipsomal form that will absorb very well. Made exactly the same way you make lipsomal vitamin c, at home
    with a sonic jewelry cleaner.

Glutathione is produced by the body but the body makes less as you get older and if you are sick or injured you will at times require more than you can make.

Do a search for bulk glutatione to make your lipsomal form. There are several companies that sell it. I would not bother with a pill form.. a waste of money mostly

Another super antioxidant is BHT.... yes, you read that right... look into it. It is curing hep c and other serious diseases

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

A Simple Human (7th June 2012), conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), D-Day (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012), we-R-one (5th June 2012), WhiteFeather (5th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member oddjob428's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a distributor for Lifewave which is a health product endorsed by Susan Summers. I have benefited from Lifewaves's glutathione patches which do not put chemicals in the body, but rather interact with a person's acupuncture points to signal the body to produce it's own glutathione or carnosine, depending on which patch is being used. When I first started using Lifewave, I started out with the glutathione and carnosine patches and noticed a distinct improvement in the look of my skin within the first month of use. This is how I realized the product was working. Your body will not produce anything harmful to itself so you don't have to worry about taking too much of anything. You do need to drink lots of water at first to help with the detoxification process the glutathione starts. I plan on using Lifewave for the rest of my life because I have not found anything else that compares to or is as leading edge as Lifewave. If anyone would like more info please message me.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oddjob428 For This Post:

conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

I am a distributor for Immunotec, a Montreal company that makes Immunocal, a glutathione precursor. Although glutathione is difficult to administer in pill or capsules or even those shots, the body will produce intracellular glutathione when given the right nutrients that act as a precursor to the process. I can personally vouch for its effectiveness. My husband suffered from a severe case of Chronic Fatique (called ME in the UK) & Fibromyalgia when I first met him. I became a qualified herbalist to treat him but nothing was really hitting a home run until we discovered Immunocal (then called HMS-90, Humanized Milk Serum 90%). He needed 4 pouches a day for six months and then everything else we were doing took off. The condition is said to be uncurable but he has pretty much beat it. He doesn't need the Immunocal daily anymore but we love it around cold and flu season.

Immunocal was discovered in the 1970's by Dr. Gustav Buonous while a young researcher at McGill University. Back then the research was mainly funded by governments and the universities so there was room for honest discoveries, not like today when 'research' is controlled by Big Pharma. There is actual peer reviewed research on this product as well as much anecdotal evidence that it works to build the body's defenses.

If anyone would like more info please PM me.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

A Simple Human (7th June 2012), conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), jjjones (6th June 2012), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

As Hyman mentions in the article, different types of greens (especially Kale, Mustard Greens and Dandilion leaves) plus the right forms of exercise help the body create glutathione.

I am 68. About eight months ago, after a physical, I started going plant-based in my diet. I read a book called "Green for Life" by Victoria Boutenko on the power and benefits of green smoothies. I started creating my own green smoothies. I also started Pilates, stepped up my yoga practise and began to swim and hike actively rather than recreationally.

Today, I'm off all my meds (for blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and hypothyroidism). The transformation has been pretty astounding .... I no longer suffer from early morning brain fog or need afternoon naps. My energy levels are high, so much so that I'm training for my first 10k.

For those interested, also check out Ann Wigmore and Wheat Grass Juice. I take between 2oz and 4 oz every day in either liquid form or as tablets. When wheat grass juice (chlorophyl) was analyzed, they found that it had the same properties as human blood - the difference being that human blood contains iron and chlorophyl contains magnesium.

I would say that Nature's best supplements are found in green vegetables!
    "There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you don't take anything personally .... " ~ Don Miguel Ruiz

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zencat For This Post:

conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), jjjones (6th June 2012), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012), seko (5th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    It's the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease -- yet you've probably never heard of it. It's the secret to prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to Alzheimer's disease. There are more than 89,000 medical articles about it -- but your doctor doesn't know how address the epidemic deficiency of this critical life-giving molecule ...

What is it? I'm talking about the mother of all antioxidants, the master detoxifier and maestro of the immune system: GLUTATHIONE (pronounced "gloota-thigh-own").

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mar..._b_530494.html

It is, however, difficult to supplement with as digestion renders it inert for the most part. You can make more of it inside the body by using the following receipe. Dr. Hyman's article above lists most of the ingredients, but a few specifics can't hurt.

At the same time take:

250 mg vitamin C
    750 mg L-glutamine
    375 mg of N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC)
    75 mg Alpha lipoic acid
    Mushroom extract - standard capsule
    Milk thistle -standard capsule.

From what I understand about these compounds is that they extend the life of existing glutathione by doing some of the work.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Zencat (here)
    As Hyman mentions in the article, different types of greens (especially Kale, Mustard Greens and Dandilion leaves) plus the right forms of exercise help the body create glutathione.

I am 68. About eight months ago, after a physical, I started going plant-based in my diet. I read a book called "Green for Life" by Victoria Boutenko on the power and benefits of green smoothies. I started creating my own green smoothies. I also started Pilates, stepped up my yoga practise and began to swim and hike actively rather than recreationally.

Today, I'm off all my meds (for blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and hypothyroidism). The transformation has been pretty astounding .... I no longer suffer from early morning brain fog or need afternoon naps. My energy levels are high, so much so that I'm training for my first 10k.

For those interested, also check out Ann Wigmore and Wheat Grass Juice. I take between 2oz and 4 oz every day in either liquid form or as tablets. When wheat grass juice (chlorophyl) was analyzed, they found that it had the same properties as human blood - the difference being that human blood contains iron and chlorophyl contains magnesium.

I would say that Nature's best supplements are found in green vegetables!
    Twincans, please clean your PM boxe, we cannot order anymore, your box is full. Thanks

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Those both sound like something I would like to try, oddjob and twincans.
    I have Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue.
    I've been taking Transfer Factor, derived from bovine colustrum, which is supposed to help the immune system to remember, identify and kill pathogens.
    The doctor who recommended that to me also recommended glutathione, but I never knew what form to take it in.
    Please put me on your list, PM me, or whatever so I can find out more.
    Thanks.
    I love wheat grass juice. It is such a tonic, and gets me going in the AM like nothing else does.
    I always recommend it to caffeine addicts who want to kick the caffeine habit, but still need that boost in the mornings.
    If I take it at night, however, it keeps me awake, just like coffee.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th June 2012 at 02:55.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Twincans, please clean your PM boxe, we cannot order anymore, your box is full. Thanks
    Done. Sorry.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Glutathione is not well absorbed by the stomach. This is why naturopathic docs give it by IV frequently.
    You can make a lipsomal form that will absorb very well. Made exactly the same way you make lipsomal vitamin c, at home

Glutathione is produced by the body but the body makes less as you get older and if you are sick or injured you will at times require more than you can make.

Do a search for bulk glutatione to make your lipsomal form. There are several companies that sell it. I would not bother with a pill form.. a waste of money mostly

Another super antioxidant is BHT.... yes, you read that right... look into it. It is curing hep c and other serious diseases
    Arrowwind, I'm glad you popped in! I was wondering if glutathione could be made lipsomally. I'm all set to begin my experiment with liposomal vitamin C, but can't decide which machine to get. None of the units I've looked at so far have a very big fluid container. Any ideas?

Is BHT the preservative that remedies herpes?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I know Boyd Haley developed a product called OSR which was extremely effective at removing mercury... I think it has links to glutathione...

I think the FDA stopped it being sold... though... I did buy some a while ago...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Arrowwind (5th June 2012), conk (5th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (5th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Arrowwind, I'm glad you popped in! I was wondering if glutathione could be made lipsomally. I'm all set to begin my experiment with liposomal vitamin C, but can't decide which machine to get. None of the units I've looked at so far have a very big fluid container. Any ideas?

Conk, I am on my second US machine, this one much bigger than the first. I can PM you when I get home and get the make and model for you. I am very happy with this second one. It's all SS, the first one was the small one with plastic housing.

More $, of course, but I think worth it. I only need to brew one batch a week or so now.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

conk (5th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)

Conk, I am on my second US machine, this one much bigger than the first. I can PM you when I get home and get the make and model for you. I am very happy with this second one. It's all SS, the first one was the small one with plastic housing.

More $, of course, but I think worth it. I only need to brew one batch a week or so now.
    Nearing, Please share this info with us all... I still haven't purchased a machine, and part of my hesitation has been the size.

Im just starting to learn about BHT. Someone came to my blog and commented that its what has cured his hep c.. there is a yahoo group for the topic and I posted a few questions there last week... which reminds me... I need to go back and see what ansswers turned up.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)

Nearing, Please share this info with us all... I still haven't purchased a machine, and part of my hesitation has been the size.

Im just starting to learn about BHT. Someone came to my blog and commented that its what has cured his hep c.. there is a yahoo group for the topic and I posted a few questions there last week... which reminds me... I need to go back and see what ansswers turned up.
    I will post all of my lipo-C info after work either tonight or more likely tomorrow night. :-)
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    I know Boyd Haley developed a product called OSR which was extremely effective at removing mercury... I think it has links to glutathione...

I think the FDA stopped it being sold... though... I did buy some a while ago...
    Thanks for bringing this topic up Sauce. I did not know about OSR. From what I can find it is not a prescription but the manufactures have chosen to distribute only through doctors, chiropractors, etc.
    check out the graph on this page. It shows that the ORAC of OSR is almost 19 times more powerful than Acai.... amazing!
    Great video. Very informative!
    http://www.naturalmercurydetox.com/a...he-Planet.html

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

You only need the NAC, maybe the r-lipoic wouldn't hurt - your body can do the rest if you're not vitamin deficient. Make sure to not use the s(-) form of lipoic acid - it actually interferes with the natural r(+) form.

Here's some supplemental research:
    http://aor.ca/assets/Research/pdf/Ad...tioxidants.pdf
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th June 2012 at 22:51.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

All the ultrasonic cleaners I've noticed, unless one wants to pay many hundreds of dollars for the industrial models, are rather small, something less than two cups I'd guess.

I'm quite happy with the Intertek model "CD-7810A" that I have now, after wearing out the first one I had (pictured here).

This method seems to work with both Vitamin C and with glutathione.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (6th June 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

glutathione S-transferase is a natural enzyme produced in the liver. In January I posted the results of my personal research with links and books that I have read.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=#post394542

glutathione liver secretion enhancement:
    The juicer I use is a Jack LaLanne “Power Juicer”. I use 2.5 pounds of carrots twice a week, buying 5 pound bag at 80 cents/pound once a week.
    For Iodine intake I use Icelandic Kelp of 5 tablets in the morning.
    For potassium I use No Salt (which is all potassium chloride) on my food .

My pineal gland is still hard as a rock but I am very healthy by doing the above process. I am working on meditative prayer, electron spin of the body DNA & chakras to connect with the “Watcher” / Source / Universal Mind. It is hard work to change my perception and doing personal psychoanalysis from within. The process is fun and the results are rewarding as you practice here and there during the everyday living experience.

To all who read this, I send you Light, Love, health, tenacity and courage.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

A Simple Human (7th June 2012), conk (6th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), Mad Hatter (6th June 2012), nearing (6th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast