+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 11 19 LastLast

Thread: A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

This thread is dedicated to exposing the plans of the New World Order -- it's instruments, deceptions, and history.

It is Luciferian at it's core and it has infiltrated all facets of life (including the alternative community).

This is not intended to be a religious thread [CLARIFICATION: not intended to advocate any religion as an end all be all truth]. I will not be Bible thumping by way of sounding the holy horn crafted by the dogmatic hands of the indoctrinated christian.

Know this though, there is nothing ambiguous about the Jesus Christ of the New Testament and after drudging through the muck of information about the Luciferian agenda I am convinced of the authority of Jesus Christ and the relevance of the prophetic Book of Revalations in the Bible.

This thread will examine the origin of thought and philosophies of the following people and their associations (this list continues to grow):
    Eugen Grosche (Gregor A. Gregorius)

Ron Hubbard

Jack Parsons

John Dee

Rudolf Steiner (?)

Allan Bennett

George Cecil Jones

Aleister Crowley

H.P. Blavatsky

A.A. Bailey

Annie Beasant

Kenneth Grant

MacGregor Mathers

J.J. Hurtak

Frater Achad

Baron von Knigge

Adam Weishaupt

Manly P. Hall (?)

Albert Pike

Joseph Alexander Saint-Yves d’Alveydre

Karl von Eckartshausen (?)

Sir Lawrence Gardner

Max Theon (?)

Paschal Beverly Randolph

There are some people in particular in the above list whose material has heavily influenced every legitamate, powerful secret society at work behind the scenes today.

Other influential ideals and phenomena that are of interest include:
    The New Age Movement

Theosophy

Aliens (abductions, UFOs, crop circles)

Channeled Material

Ascensionism

Thelema

Freemasonry

The United Nations

There is a massive campaign going on to further this Luciferian agenda. The most dangerous thing about it is that it is so tantalizing to the intellectual mind. It's ideals and new paradigms are presented in a way that makes sense - they appeal to and entice the intellectual mind. It preys on the desires of the ego to understand the mystical and to affirm itself as having the potential to know all - to recognize that it, that we, are in fact God.

This has been Lucifer's ploy from "the beginning in Eden."

Again, *this is not a thread with a religious agenda* as some of you have already undoubtedly surmised.

Look at it this way. There are many here that would advocate (as I have) looking for the commonality in spirituality as it is expressed through the religious traditions of the world (i.e. God is in all religions equally, religions are pearls on a necklace and God is the string that unites them, you are familiar with the myriad of axioms to this effect).

Now, examine the obverse side of that coin. Lucifer is present in all religions and is opposition to God, he goes under many different names but his agenda remains the same.

I have written many posts and threads about God and Lucifer being merely archetypes for conflicting polarities, representing principles in the grand scheme of things, so save me the arguements please, as I have not only heard them, but authored many of my own as well.

The fact is, as will become evident throughout this thread, that there are people in this world who worship Lucifer not as a principle but as a deity if you will, and they work to further his agenda.

What is that old maxim? Something to the effect of the greatest ploy the Devil ever pulled was convincing everyone that he doesn't exist?

Well, this thread is dedicated to exposing his intentions and those who propagate his plans.

I can already sense the flack coming my way for the religious undertones of what is implied here, but be that as it may the information to be posted will be difficult to brush aside so easily. I have reserved most of my personal speculations for the OP.

Remember, if one is considering an attempt to rationalize the information herein they have already accepted it as a possiblity and therefore it cannot be forgotten that Lucifer is far beyond our age, and therefore our experience, which leaves him with a shrewd cleverness far beyond our own.

I will be quoting scripture here as well, if you are off-put by some of the information to follow then I suggest you grab a shovel and do some digging yourself.

Okay, let's get to it then.

EDIT/ADD: This is more or less a sidenote. It's hard to keep my personal leanings out of the posts and from the outset I tried to as I really don't want to turn people off from the information based on where I stand personally (that is something I'm still digging into). I'm not here in this thread to witness to people. Out of all the material I link to and researchers I point to, I DON'T AGREE WITH ANY OF THEM AT FIRST. This is an information dump (discernedly so) of corraborating material. My personal suspicions in part brought me into this vein of research, but they will not affect my own scrutiny of the material (confirmation bias is something everyone has to live with). My personal opinions are only semi-solid at this point because I haven't assimilated the information sufficiently enough to boast any kind of authority on the topic.

If we get into any kind of quarrel or "back and forth" in this thread and I quit responding to you it is only because I am trying to hold myself to the aforementioned criteria for examination of the information in this thread. It's a damn slippery slope (probably naive in some respects), but the actual topic/OP needs to be out there (here) nonetheless.

It is difficult to take all of the dogma, superstition, paranoia, fanatacism, bias etc etc out of the actual information, but some people actually have some valid points that dissapate as soon as somebody holds them against there belief systems, and explains them away as not having the right perspective on the grand scheme of things.

Anyways, I'm trying to make a point that I can't quite reach due to my own shortcomings that I just spoke out against, but I think you understand what I'm getting at nonetheless.

BACK TO TOPIC.

OP UDPDATE 6/10/12: Lucifer existed before Jesus, before the Bible, and before the Earth (considering the information herein). Lucifer as a "manifested" entity is very important BUT what's more important is the energy he represents (from what I understand there is actually a "hierarchy" of energies to this effect more or less and subsequent "manifestations"). This is a "luciferian" energy and it is represented under many names throughout religion - it's all about self deification and ascension into godhood. This, in my opinion, is different from transcendence. The idea of evolving through levels of conciousness by way of "ascension" to ultimate godhood isn't union with the "source" if anything is evolving the ego/soul to it's maximum capacity. Sure it's about love and light but it is really the antithesis of transcendentalism if you think about it because the ego must ultimately "die" (ie dissolve into Spirit). Using this logic, ascending into new levels of awareness is only a clever way of clothing a different system of control. A luciferian system if you will, well actually that's exactly what it is - luciferian.

I'm not denouncing any spiritual system (as it relates to apotheosis), what needs to be looked at is the luciferian infiltration/idealologies in these spiritual systems (and because it is about enlightenment it gets tangled into and perverts true trancendentalism). This is the system that the elitist and powers behind the powers want - but like I said it's just another system of control (or the next logical step in evolving our current one).

I agree that christianity is also a system of control and "luciferian energies" have corrupted the what Jesus Christ really was too (geneology aside for now, I'm talking about spiritually), and THAT may just be a personal thing, so we can just leave it at that regarding what I personally think about Jesus Christ (it's a work in progress, like the thread).

Like I said I'm saving most of my personal comments/speculations for the op so that's why I'm adding this here. The theme of the thread is Lucifer, his doctrines, and "luciferian energies" and how they are influencing what is going on right now in the world and in the past. Everything else is just a sidedish.

UPDATE (6/13/2012): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post505586
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 13th July 2012 at 22:49.

2. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

Dr. Malachi Martin expounds on exorcisms, Lucifer, Satan, and more. Great interview.

"The late Father Malachi Martin was a renown exorcist and Jesuit, a one-time advisor to three Popes, and best-selling author. As a member of the Vatican Intelligence Network, under Pope John the 23rd, Martin helped extend the Church into Iron Curtain countries. In 1964, concerned about the corrupting influences of power, Martin was released from his vows of poverty and obedience after 25 years as a Jesuit. He left Rome for New York, where he did odd jobs until a Guggenheim Fellowship enabled him to write his first bestseller, Hostage to the Devil..."

3. Link to Post #3
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This video is a primer for the next two, you all may be familiar with it as it has been posted several times already on the forum.

The Real Story Behind Aliens, UFOs, Demons, Illuminati, & Satanism

4. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This next video entitled - "Aquarius: The Age of Evil" - goes into the ties between the Theosopical Society, Freemasonry, and Luciferianism. It also addresses the Zeitgeist Movement, and examines characters such as Benjamin Creme (and of course Lord Maitreya), David Spangler, and Jiddhu Krishnamurti to name a few.

5. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Okay now this next video expounds on the previous one and is equally as good. It goes on to examine channeling in the New Age Movement among other things.

The Age of Deceit - Fallen Angels and the New World Order

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Alright, so these videos (4 in total) have laid the groundwork for the thread. Now it is time to scrutinize the information and dig deeper.

More to follow...
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 4th June 2012 at 21:15.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Don't forget Edward Bernays, the social engineer of it all.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

9eagle9 (4th June 2012), Jeffrey (4th June 2012), modwiz (5th June 2012), Phoenix (22nd June 2012)

8. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, allow me to introduce you to The Stargate Conspiracy formulated by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince. This was supposed to be for the year 2000 but throw the Mayan Prophecy hype into the mix and the conpiracy becomes retrofitted for today (Project Enoch rings a bell).

Anyways here are some highlights.

Quote Revealing the truth behind extraterrestrial contact, military intelligence and the mysteries of Ancient Egypt

The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the most insidious, disturbing - and successful - mass manipulation of our times. Designed to bring us, hearts, minds and souls under the total control of the conspirators, this sinister programme has ruthlessly exploited our Millennial craving for signs and wonders - even hijacking the predicted return of the ancient gods. The Conspiracy...

Its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think. However, The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that this romantic and exciting scenario was in fact the brainchild of the West’s most powerful intellectual agencies. Designed to become a new religion for the 21st century, its real purpose is political - to make us easier to control. Centered on the search for lost secrets of the pyramid builders, this extraordinary true story reveals the links between US scientific intelligence agencies, Mars and ancient Egypt. For almost 50 years, like Frankenstein’s monster, this conspiracy has been put together from cultish - but astonishingly powerful - belief systems, culminating in the emergence of a new fundamentalism that is gathering strength by feeding on Millennium fever.

Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince reveal the secret agenda that unites apparently independent authors and researchers - including top names with millions of readers worldwide - and which is targeted to all of us. The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that even the genuine mysteries of the gods themselves have been hijacked by powerful cabals - which include top industrialists, politicians, scientists and intelligence agencies such as MI5 and the CIA - in order to fulfill their secret agenda. At the heart of this conspiracy is the belief that the ancient Egyptian gods were - and are - extra terrestrial beings, that certain key people are in contact with them, and that they are about to return through the ‘stargate’ between our world and theirs.

Are we prepared for the imminent return of the gods?

And will we be expected unquestioningly to accept the conspirators as our spokesmen?

Or is this an exercise in mass manipulation designed to make us support the conspirators?

As they calculatedly whip up Millennium fever, triumphantly persuading us that they alone know how to talk to the gods, this book serves as a serious warning to mankind.

Quote Over the last few years, the public has come to accept specific ideas about the ‘message’ of ancient Egypt, largely due to the works of certain high-profile authors. But we demonstrate that many of the principles of this ‘New Egyptology’ are not only based on false-premises, but have also been used by others as part of a secret long-term agenda. We reveal the shadowy presence of US government agencies behind the current interest in the Giza plateau.

An essential part of this plot is the alleged link between ancient Egypt and a lost civilization on Mars, based on the discovery of supposedly artificial features on that planet. We show that this view is seriously flawed, and that the intelligence agencies are actively encouraging the promotion of a meaningful Egypt-Mars connection.

We show that key people in the promotion of the ‘message’ of Egypt and Mars are involved in a cultish cabal who believes they are in direct contact with extraterrestrial intelligences from Sirius who claim to be the gods of ancient Egypt. This group, which has existed for almost fifty years, has included many famous names, multimillionaires and cutting-edge scientists. It has also, disturbingly, had a profound influence on the decision-making of certain world leaders...

The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that this group was in fact cynically and deliberately manipulated from the first by the CIA - and that this programme is ongoing.

We trace the inspiration for the conspiracy back to the ideology of certain extreme right-wing occult movements of the 19th and 20th centuries.

We conclude that the conspirators are deliberately harnessing the most profound and cherished beliefs of today’s society - from fundamentalist Christianity and the ‘message’ of ancient civilizations to the alien abduction scenario - to create a new, more widely acceptable religion for the post-Millennial West. We reveal that, underlying the apparently acceptable tenets of this religion is an insidious right-wing ideology, the true danger lurking inside the Trojan Horse of its New Age image. However, even though the manipulators have abused and hijacked the ancient Egyptian mysteries for their own ends, that does not mean that there are no such mysteries.

We reveal the ground-breaking research that provides a plausible answer to the most enduring questions about the ancient Egyptians’ achievements and beliefs - and, explosively, uncover the true nature of the gods themselves...
    Quote To understand this we have to go back to 19th century France, and a political-occult ideology called Synarchy. In Britain, Synarchy is not widely known even among those interested in esoteric movements and secret societies.

This is very surprising, as Synarchy and its founder have been extraordinarily influential. Synarchy was founded in the early 1870s by Joseph Alexander Saint-Yves d’Alveydre (1824-1909). This was a period in which many new political ideas were taking hold. Like many of a conservative mind, Saint-Yves was alarmed by the rise of Anarchy, and he developed Synarchy specifically in order to counter it. Whereas Anarchy believes that the state should have no authority over the life and behavior of an individual, Synarchy took quite the opposite view. In other words, the more control the state has over the individual the better. This, as you can imagine, was an idea held an attraction for many.

Essentially, Synarchy advocates government by secret society or, in its own terms, by an elite of enlightened initiates who rule from behind the scenes. It therefore doesn’t matter which political party holds power in a state or even what political system that state has. Synarchists would step in and take control of the key state institutions. St-Yves identified three key pillars of society that, once under the control of his elite, would allow them to rule without the population even being aware of their existence. These were the political and social institutions, the economic institutions and the religious institutions.

Although Synarchy can therefore rule in any kind of state, for obvious reasons it finds itself more at home among totalitarian regimes (power is held by less people, and the ruling regime doesn’t change as often as in a democracy). It has therefore always attracted a greater following from the right. Synarchy is totally opposed to ideas of democracy and social equality, as it believes that some people i.e. Synarchists are natural leaders.

However, Synarchy as devised by St-Yves was not a purely political movement. St-Yves was active in the esoteric world of 19th century Europe he was, for example, a friend of key figures such as Victor Hugo and Lord Bulwer-Lytton - and so incorporated specific mystical and occult ideas into his system.

St-Yves believed in the existence of spiritually superior beings that could be contacted telepathically. His elite would be made up of people who were in communication with them. He himself claimed that he was in touch with these beings, and that they actually gave him the principles of Synarchy.

Saint-Yves drew upon many esoteric systems, from both East and West, in developing his ideas. For example, he regarded the medieval Knights Templar as the ultimate Synarchists of their day after all, they exerted control over the political, financial and religious life of medieval Europe, his three pillars of society.

Consequently, Saint-Yves incorporated ideas from the many neo-Templar societies that were flourishing in his day. In particular, he borrowed from a Templarist Masonic society, the Strict Templar Observance, the concept of Unknown Superiors a group who directed the order but whose identity remained unknown to the members. However, he expanded this concept and made his unknown superiors spiritually advanced beings that lived in a remote part of Tibet.

Although Saint-Yves himself is hardly known in this country, he was incredibly influential in the development of 19th century occultism. For example, he was the person who introduced the concept of Agartha, the mysterious underworld realm peopled by initiates hidden somewhere in Tibet, The Masters with whom he claimed to be in contact lived there.

Saint-Yves’s doctrines included ideas about the evolution and history of the human race that were, at the time, novel, but which have since become commonplace in Esoteric and New Age circles. Central to his reconstruction of history was Atlantis as an advanced, global civilization. He believed that the Sphinx was not built by the ancient Egyptians, but was created by the Atlanteans many thousands of years before the rise of Egypt.
    Quote We need to make a very important point at the outset. Much of what we are about to say is critical of some of these new ideas, and you may even begin to suspect that we are, in some way, skeptics. This is not so. We believe that there are genuine mysteries about ancient Egypt - such as how (and why) they built the pyramids, where their civilization came from, and how they knew many of the things that they knew. We are not admirers of the obstinate arrogance of academic Egyptology, and have enormous reverence for ancient Egypt, its culture and religion, and the achievements of its people.

It is precisely because we have such reverence that we feel so strongly about the way that the very real mysteries of Egypt have, effectively, been hijacked in order to serve other agendas. Where there is a mystery there is the potential for exploitation, by offering apparent solutions that support particular systems of belief. This potential is even stronger when the mystery involves something as evocative as ancient Egypt, whose works, such as the pyramids and Sphinx, speak so powerfully to our imaginations.

The Alternative Egyptology tries to explain the enigma of the advanced technical knowledge of the ancient Egyptians - as displayed most obviously in the building of the Great Pyramid - by one of two theories (or sometimes a combination of the two). The first is that the ancient Egyptians were merely an off-shoot, or heirs, of a much older, advanced civilization - such as Atlantis - which has been erased from history by some global catastrophe. The second is that the great monuments of the ancient world were either built by, or the skills to build them taught by, visitors from another world.
    Quote In fact, Hoagland’s work has always received active encouragement by members of the intelligence community, and most of the key members of his research groups have connections with either intelligence agencies or the Pentagon.

All of this is really, in a sense, just setting the scene for the ‘stargate conspiracy’, at the heart of which are revelations about a very interesting group of people.

Nearly fifty years ago, this American group believed that they had established contact with powerful extraterrestrial beings. Not physical contact, but psychic or telepathic communication. Over a period of many years these entities made many revelations about themselves - including that they had been the gods worshipped in ancient Egypt. Let’s make this clear.

We are not talking about a little New Age channelling group. From the very beginning - half a century ago - it reached the very top levels of American society, even involving a former Vice President. Since then its influence has grown, and it now has followers across the world, including in Britain. And it still whispers in the ear of the Presidency.

So what do these entities, or intelligences, claim?

They claim that they come from Sirius. They built the ‘monuments’ of Mars (although, significantly, these claims only appeared after the first NASA images of Cydonia.) They created the human race, and taught it the arts of civilization, and have guided us from behind the scenes throughout history.

And they are now about to return to preside over a great ‘cleansing’. They claim to have been responsible for the destruction of Atlantis, after which survivors founded the Egyptian civilization and built the Great Pyramid - around the year 10500 BC. They claim that the Sphinx was built in honor of them - and that there are hidden chambers that can be accessed from beneath it.

Some of those who claim to be in contact with these extraterrestrials also claim to have been in contact with Edgar Cayce’s spirit guide, and that Cayce’s pronouncements came from essentially the same source. In its fifty-year history, the ‘contact group’ in touch with these entities have had some very interesting dealings. During the early 1970s, it was intimately involved with SRI International - interestingly, at the same time that SRI first became interested in Giza. In fact, one of the leaders of this group worked alongside Lambert Dolphin’s team. Key members of this group have been behind the promotion of the Face on Mars - and its connection with Egypt - from the very beginning. In fact, Richard Hoagland’s so-called Message of Cydonia comes directly from these ‘space-gods’.

Throughout its long history, many eminent names have been connected with this group - names from the fields of politics, high finance, entertainment, and even science.
    This is only a sliver from a couple chapters.

If your mind is not yet blown, then please continue reading here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/st...7.htm#contents
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 4th June 2012 at 21:52.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Hi Vivek- Excellent thread
    http://www.neo104.com/
    Last edited by Sidney; 20th March 2013 at 22:55.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

9eagle9 (4th June 2012), Jeffrey (4th June 2012), RedeZra (5th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Our ancient antecedents knew quite a lot about the psyche-- a word that has been around since Rome and Greece's hey day. They knew that there was a portion of the psyche, most likely referring to the ego, that was the 'devil' in a rather simple way. Satan, Lucifer what have you. More correctly this portion of the psyche (seduction of psyche-Greek mythos)is what is leverage by unseen external influences. Call it Lucifernarian or call it Victorian call it whatever one wants--it doesn't matter--and it has existed and been known well before Bibical times. Stories in the Bible express this very well however are misleading as they form this force or energy as if it is a single entity. Call it a force, call it an energy, it has many many branches and many outlets and many people blanket this with a term of 'matrix'.

The problem with this that people initiate an external --and futile--battle against this external 'unseen' world that typically results in getting more deeply ensnared in the webs it weaves. Masters of psyche-ology there is a very narrow path for avoiding how easily we get tricked into 'right and wrong' thinking-- instead of simply removing or uncovering within themselves what is being leveraged. That is something we DO have control over.

The less you have to be leveraged the more their path for deception is narrowed.

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I have looked into this a lot and have reached a different conclusion to you. Yes it does seem that there is a huge conspiracy involving satanic and luciferian influences. Yes they have infiltrated the New Age movement....as well as the media, politics, education, RELIGION etc. However, what I have come to realize is that they represent the agenda of separation. It's all about divide and conquer...even within the minds of their own members (compartmentalized personality aspects). They play and manipulate all sides working to maintain conflict. Another important tactic that they use is to associate with and co-opt important aspects of human culture.

I can fully understand how when researching the reality of the dark hidden agenda the answer seems to be to join 'the other side' which is religion. However, I believe this is exactly what they want...remember they don't really care about which side your on because as long as you are choosing one you are working to maintain the dualistic/ separation based reality in which they thrive.

Here's a bit from a thread I wrote on the subject:
    One of the most important areas of dis-information is in the “New Age Movement” .
    This is a huge problem because the new age movement actually holds the key to our transcending the duality paradigm.

As stated above, the TPTB use occult power as a means to maintain their power and control over us. And they spend a lot of energy (mainly through the education i.e. brainwashing-system) making the masses think that magic is nonsense....something to be given up with the end of childhood)

Some people however are naturally drawn towards magic and mysticism and for these people the “New Age Movement” has been created. The “New Age Movement” is like a neutered version of spirituality. A lot of New Age practices can make one feel good, feel like we are participating in something profound without actually enabling true deep transformation. People are taught to focus on light and love and reject anything dark...this is THE MAJOR PROBLEM and what makes the movement completely ineffective.

I believe the key to real transformation lies in exploring and re-claiming our darkness and divinity.

From childhood we are taught to reject aspects of ourselves that society teaches us to perceive as negative. This creates an internal state of division...WHICH ACTS TO RE-INFORCE THE EXTERNAL STATE OF DIVISION (which of course is the goal of TPTB)! This is the real BIG SECRET that they want to keep from us...the real key to transforming our outer world is to transform our inner worlds. AND THE KEY TO THIS IS LOVE...ok now there may be some eye rolling now (which is the programmed response). Any self-respecting rational person will see this as just more new age jargon, but this is exactly what TPTB want...they want the baby to be thrown out with the bathwater.

They don’t want us to know that we are each fragments of the whole...and like fractals each contain ALL the elements of the whole.

This is all I have time for now
    Thanks for the interesting thread.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Brigantia (7th March 2021), CdnSirian (5th June 2012), Chester (7th June 2012), Gardener (18th November 2013), Hervé (4th June 2012), Jeffrey (4th June 2012), karelia (4th June 2012), Ki's (6th June 2012), Kraut (14th July 2013), markoid (6th June 2012), meeradas (18th November 2013), mountain_jim (5th June 2012), Phoenix (22nd June 2012), Realeyes (10th February 2014), twelve31 (5th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #11
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Dawn of Aquarius

A New People, A New Consciousness, A New Era

BY MEHMET SABEHEDDIN

Aquarius will be the new age, the new life. First there will be disastrous events, gigantic upheavals, turmoil and change of all kinds…. – Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov (1900-1986)

The transition to a new zodiacal age is altering the political map of the world. For the last two thousand years much of human history has been determined by events in Europe and the near Middle East. From Greece and Rome, the great power centres of two millennia ago, with their inheritance from ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, a distinct civilisational impulse spread westward into Europe, eventually reaching North America. Decisions made in the grand capitals of Europe and, for much of the last century in New York and Washington, have impacted the lives of millions of people in every part of the planet.

The advent of the Age of Aquarius coincides with the emergence of new world power centres. Just as old Egypt, Babylon and Sumeria were eclipsed by Greece and Rome, so too the ‘old world’ of Western Europe and North America will be overtaken by new geopolitical alliances and fresh centres of global influence. And this will be accompanied by a dramatic change in consciousness, as the worn-out Western values and Eurocentric rationalist thought prevailing for the last few centuries surrender to the new Aquarian thinking.

The current turmoil and conflict unleashed on the planet by the United States and Britain is only the beginning of the climax of a struggle between cosmic influences of which most people are completely unaware. Today, America and Britain embody atrophied and degraded Piscean energies. The Anglo-Americans, as the standard bearers of bankrupt Western materialism, are trying to reorganise the world, imposing their imbalanced, egoistic approach to life on all societies. Yet their latest brutal and insane actions, witnessed in the tragic invasion of Iraq, are part of a frantic effort to prolong their collapsing system. Despite all their apparent power and wealth, Anglo-American universalism is in a state of rapid decline leading to death.

A new era, a new consciousness and a new people are on the horizon, as the planet goes through a turbulent transitional period paving the way to the Aquarian Age.

AQUARIAN CONSCIOUSNESS

Whether the earth is shaken by natural catastrophes, or nuclear warfare, or both, earth and the life upon it does survive. More than that, however: A New Age emerges and the devastating changes that have preceded it are understood to have been necessary purgations effecting the transformation of humanity into a new mode of being. By analogy, just as the individual near death experiencer may have to endure the pain and suffering associated with the trauma of almost dying before positive personal transformation can take place, so the world may need to undergo a “planetary near-death experience” before it can awaken to higher, more spiritual, collective consciousness with universal love at its core.
    – Kenneth Ring, Transpersonal Psychologist

Two thousand years ago, at the time of transition from the Age of Aries to that of Pisces, there were secret schools, most notably the Essenes, trained and taught to align themselves with the spiritual impulses of the incoming age. These small communities worked quietly, in retreats; but with the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls we now know they were actually the ‘seedbed’ from which came the original Christian revelation.

These separated mystic communities provided the necessary environment for the message of Jesus the Christ. With their unique synthesis of Zoroastrian, Pythagorean, Egyptian and Israelite spirituality, the Essenes acted as a bridge between the ‘old age’ religions and the unfolding new revelation. Above all, they represent the budding of a new consciousness which would impact history for two millennia. The declining Roman Empire’s embrace of Christianity led to the triumph of the new religion in Europe. With the arrival of the Age of Pisces, Christianity became synonymous with ‘Western civilisation’.

Writing a century ago, the gifted Englishman Edward Carpenter speculated about Man’s evolutionary future and the development of a new humanity imbued with a new consciousness. “We do not know,” he observed, “what possible evolutions are to come, or what new forms of permanent place or value, are being already slowly differentiated from the surrounding mass of humanity.” Carpenter noted that “at the present time certain new types of humankind may be emerging, which will have an important part to play in the societies of the future – even though for the moment their appearance is attended by a good deal of confusion and misapprehension.”

Throughout the writings of the 20th century’s most influential spiritual teachers from Charles W. Leadbeater and Rudolf Steiner, to Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh and Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, we find numerous references to the immanent emergence of a new human type. With one voice they link this new humanity to the dawn of the Aquarian era, which they warn will be ushered in by a major purging of mankind. In the words of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov: “The Age of Aquarius is fast approaching, and it is going to overturn and shatter all the old forms and values that human beings thought of as permanent.”

According to all the great mystic teachers and seers, the Age of Aquarius is heralded by a time of immense conflict and turmoil never before witnessed in recorded history.
    Writing in his book Love and Sexuality, Aivanhov notes:

Human beings need to suffer before they begin to wish for harmony and peace and the splendour of the new life. If they are not ground down by all kinds of sufferings, they will never understand or make up their minds to work for the Kingdom of God.

John White, a respected New Age author, observes in Science and Spirit that if modern civilisation is destroyed, “some people will survive, according to the predictions and prophecies. The great loss of life will open up niches in the environment where new life forms can emerge. Those most deeply attuned to cosmic processes will become the seedbed from which, it is said, a new race, a higher humanity will evolve in accelerated fashion.”

The survivors of this ‘great tribulation’ ushering in the Aquarian Age will be those men and women who have not been ensnared by the ‘strong delusions’ of the dying old order.

A remnant, who like the ancient Essenes before them, renounce the ephemeral fleeting attractions of the old era, will also live on to protect the law of the truth and lead the survivors in the new era.

Most professing Christians are looking for the return of Christ who they expect to establish a new age. But how many Christians are willing to prepare themselves, after the manner of the Essenes and the Gnostic secret schools, for this new era? Christians are fighting each other over dogmas and doctrines. They are like the Pharisees of Christ’s day, searching the Scriptures in vain, unable and unwilling to see the plain truth in front of their eyes! Christians spend their time serving the very System of Money and Power which crucified Jesus the Christ and persecuted his early followers. The True God is not to be found in any of today’s Christian Churches. Christianity, a religion of the Piscean Age, has chosen to stay with the old order and will invariably perish with it.

A new community is now being prepared in response to the first impulses of Aquarius. They are the ‘seedbed’ of the new era, a Noah’s Ark of Safety and Light in a time of turmoil, confusion and chaos.

NEW EURASIA

The Truth of Life descends from the world of Eternal Light to illuminate the minds, regenerate the hearts, raise and renew the souls of all the sons of Truth destined to constitute the nucleus of the new humanity of which the Slavs will be the cradle.
    – Peter Deunov, Bulgarian Mystic, 1898

The inspired Gnostic Master Teacher Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno), who lived in Bulgaria from 1864-1944, prophesied the birth of “a new type of man” on Earth to coincide with the astrological Age of Aquarius. According to Deunov, the final stage of the previous Piscean Age, transmitted by the Anglo-Saxons, was passing. In the new aeon the Slavic people are predestined to play a leading role. Speaking to his early Gnostic students, Deunov announced: “You are the chosen children of truth who were preordained to form the seed of the new humanity of which Slavdom as a family, descendants of Judah, will become the hearth.”

The 20th century, in Deunov’s prophetic scheme, was a preparatory period distinguished by the waxing and waning of Anglo-American civilisation. From this perspective the collapse of the British Empire and the rise of the USA at the end of the Second World War marked a key turning point in history. Anglo-American culture having reached its peak is now in its death-throes, and the first light of the new culture is dawning in keeping with the incoming Aquarian influences.

Russia constitutes the largest Slavic nation, and the last hundred years may rightly be said to have been the time of Russia’s ‘Golgotha’ or ‘crucifixion’. A hundred years of incredible human suffering and enormous national sacrifice claimed millions of Russian lives. Within the first five decades of the 20th century the Apocalyptic Horseman of Famine and War ravaged the vast Russian land. Archaic landmarks swept aside and old values overturned only to be replaced by radical new ways which themselves were soon found wanting. Spectacular material triumphs accomplished at the cost of personal liberty and paid for by human sacrifice. Was such collective suffering a preparation for the new era?

Could it be Russia, a land that has endured so much in the 20th century, will finally find its prophetic destiny in this third millennium? Revolutions, civil war, famine, two world wars, political repression…. were these all part of a cleansing process signaling the beginning of a new era in which Russia discovers her true mission?

Alice A. Bailey, who is credited by many as the founder of the contemporary New Age movement, saw a unique role for Russia in ushering in the new era. Writing at a time when Russia was firmly behind the communist iron curtain, she predicted:

Behind the closed borders of that mysterious and magnificent country [Russia], a great and spiritual conflict is proceeding, and the rare mystical spirit and the truly religious orientation of the people is the eternal guarantee that a true and living religion and culture will finally emerge.

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925), who established the Anthroposophical society, believed the Slavic “folk soul” would play a major role in the future development of a new humanity. He saw the Slavs as a bridge between the Orient (East) and the Occident (West). According to Steiner, the religious thought of the Orient belongs to the past; the Occident’s philosophical-scientific thought to the present; the Slavic soul will bridge the two and create a pathway to a spiritual future. More than any other national soul, claimed Steiner, the Russian group soul strives to realise the world of the spirit. In Russia the synthesis of the highest features of both Eastern and Western cultures would one day be achieved.

“Its geographic location places Russia between two extreme, monolithic cultures – between the materialist countries of the West and the passive, world-denying countries of the East. It is appropriate that Russia creatively unite these extremes,” wrote Nikolai Belotsvetov, one of Steiner’s leading Russian followers.

“Our country is a peculiar country, placed between the hammer of Europe and the anvil of Asia, destined to reconcile them in one way or another,” wrote the world famous chemist Dmitri Mendeleev. “It is my deep conviction that Russia is called to allay the age-old hostility between Europe and Asia, to reconcile and unite those two different worlds, and find a proper balance between the progressive but proud and inconsequent individualism of Europe and the sense of social and political cohesion of Asia...”

For the last two thousand years of the Piscean Age, civilisation has traveled the course of the Sun from East to West, reaching its apogee in the modern USA. With the end of the Piscean era, history and civilisation is reorienting. We are seeing a return to origins with the emergence of a new power centre at the cross-roads of the East and West, in Eurasia, the great heartland of Russia.

The history of Russia is not the history of a country, but of a world. It is, in fact, the history of a vast organic whole which had for its cradle the immense open spaces of Eurasia. In the words of one author:

The Eurasian world, as such consists of vast plains which extend, broken here and there by low mountain ranges, between the Arctic Ocean, the Pacific, the Black Sea, the Caucasian Range, the Iranian plateau, the heights of the Pamir and the Hindu Kush, and join up, through the tortuous valleys and foothills of the Tian Shan and the Altai ranges, with the plains of Eastern Turkestan and Mongolia.1

According to the Ancient Wisdom teachings, in remote prehistory a spiritual disaster accompanied by a catastrophic shift in the Earth’s axis caused a great migration to Eurasia from the primal northern region of Hyperborea. Theosophical writers believe that millions of years ago Eurasia was the homeland of the people who:

…later descended into the Indian peninsula those peoples who call themselves ‘Aryans,’ the ‘High Caste,’ who later were divided into Four Castes: Brahmanas, Kshattriyas, Vaisyas, and Sudras. From the southeastern parts came later the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Medes and the Persians; and the peoples of Europe, Greeks, Romans, especially.2

Viewed in the light of the Ancient Wisdom teachings, the appearance of Eurasia on the global stage is not only an affirmation of arcane origins but also of the Shambhala influence in our day. Eurasia, the Russian heartland, has long been called “Northern Shambhala” by Buddhist teachers. Having studied Tibetan Buddhism, Nikolai Roerich developed a deep interest in Shambhala and led a scientific expedition through Eurasia to look for traces of the hidden kingdom.3 He later remarked, “The East has said that when the Banner of Shambhala would encircle the world, verily the New Dawn would follow.”

At this crucial period in world history we see the first signs of a Eurasia-oriented geopolitical alliance between Germany, Russia, India and China, as a counter balance to the Anglo-American order. Russia, together with the former Soviet states of Central Asia, constitutes the Eurasian ‘kernel’. In the West this Eurasian alliance reaches to Germany, while in the far East it includes China and north Korea. Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan make up the southern flank of Eurasia. The geopolitical struggles and wars of the first years of the 21st century are the outcome of not only political and economic factors, but of resistance to incoming cosmic energies. All around us we’re confronted with clear proof of the passing of one age and the dawn of a new era in human history.

Britain and the United States represent the final phase of a Western civilisation which succeeded a decaying Rome at the start of the Piscean Age. And like ancient Rome before its collapse, the Anglo-American rulers are desperately seeking to expand what the writer Philip K. Dick termed the ‘Black Iron Prison’. However, the West at its zenith can only be the ‘evening land’, the place where the Sun sets to rise again in the East. To the ancient Egyptians the western lands were, after all, the kingdom of the dead.

THE END & THE NEW BEGINNING

For as the lightning cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
    – Jesus, Matthew 24:27

The time in which we now live is charged with cosmic significance as nations and peoples unconsciously struggle to align themselves either with the old aeon influences or the incoming forces of the new Aquarian Age. The prophecies and predictions of so many gifted seers leave us in no doubt – we are right now in a turbulent, even chaotic, transitional period. Nations who cling to the dying old order will fall, to be finally swept away in the coming cataclysm, eclipsed by new global powers, of which Eurasia is preeminent.

Out of this world catastrophe will come a new era attuned to Aquarius. Now is the time of decision, preparation and separation. People who separate from the old order and prepare themselves by harmonising with the rhythm of Aquarius will form the ‘seedbed’ from which develops a new culture and a new consciousness. Those who today place their trust in rampant materialism and the exploitation of the planet, all the while glorying in their wealth, power and might, will be debased.

One hundred years ago the venerable European monarchies looked safe and secure, impervious to change. The British Empire, on which it was said the ‘sun never sets’, straddled the globe triumphant. Less than a century later the British Empire is no more and the traditional European monarchs a vague memory. A similar fate awaits today’s triumphalist powers. The victims of history will soon be the victors as the Earth is bathed in the Great Light of the Aquarian Age.

Footnotes:

1. Before and After Stalin by Cyril Ielita-Wilczkovski

2. Theosophical Forum, June 1937

3. "Mystery of Shambhala" by Jason Jeffrey, New Dawn No. 72, May-June 2002

Article From: http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/

Aeon of Horus

The modern Aeon of Horus is portrayed as a time of self-realization as well as a growing interest in all things spiritual, and is considered to be dominated by the principle of the child. The Word of its Law is Thelema (will), which is complemented by Agape (love), and its formula is Abrahadabra. Individuality and finding the individual's True Will are the dominant aspects; its formula is that of growth, in consciousness and love, toward self-realization. Concerning the Aeon of Horus, Crowley wrote:

". . .the crowned and conquering child, who dieth not, nor is reborn, but goeth radiant ever upon His Way. Even so goeth the Sun: for as it is now known that night is but the shadow of the Earth, so Death is but the shadow of the Body, that veileth his Light from its bearer." (Heart of the Master)

And also, in his Little Essays Toward Truth:

"The Aeon of Horus is here: and its first flower may well be this: that, freed of the obsession of the doom of the Ego in Death, and of the limitation of the Mind by Reason, the best men again set out with eager eyes upon the Path of the Wise, the mountain track of the goat, and then the untrodden Ridge, that leads to the ice-gleaming pinnacles of Mastery!"[citation needed]
    The prominent Thelemite magician Lon Milo DuQuette commented on the connection that the Aeon of Horus had to the Age of Aquarius when he stated that "Yes, [the Aeon of Horus] is coincidental to what astrologers and songwriters call the Age of Aquarius and what millions of others refer to simply as the New Age. But it would be a mistake to view this new aeon simply as another tick on a great cosmic clock. The Age of Aquarius, profoundly significant as it is, is only one aspect of a far greater new spiritual age."

More on Aeons here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(Thelema)

15. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I have looked into this a lot and have reached a different conclusion to you. Yes it does seem that there is a huge conspiracy involving satanic and luciferian influences. Yes they have infiltrated the New Age movement....as well as the media, politics, education, RELIGION etc. However, what I have come to realize is that they represent the agenda of separation. It's all about divide and conquer...even within the minds of their own members (compartmentalized personality aspects). They play and manipulate all sides working to maintain conflict. Another important tactic that they use is to associate with and co-opt important aspects of human culture.

I can fully understand how when researching the reality of the dark hidden agenda the answer seems to be to join 'the other side' which is religion. However, I believe this is exactly what they want...remember they don't really care about which side your on because as long as you are choosing one you are working to maintain the dualistic/ separation based reality in which they thrive.

One of the most important areas of dis-information is in the “New Age Movement” .
    This is a huge problem because the new age movement actually holds the key to our transcending the duality paradigm.

As stated above, the TPTB use occult power as a means to maintain their power and control over us. And they spend a lot of energy (mainly through the education i.e. brainwashing-system) making the masses think that magic is nonsense....something to be given up with the end of childhood)

Some people however are naturally drawn towards magic and mysticism and for these people the “New Age Movement” has been created. The “New Age Movement” is like a neutered version of spirituality. A lot of New Age practices can make one feel good, feel like we are participating in something profound without actually enabling true deep transformation. People are taught to focus on light and love and reject anything dark...this is THE MAJOR PROBLEM and what makes the movement completely ineffective.

I believe the key to real transformation lies in exploring and re-claiming our darkness and divinity.

From childhood we are taught to reject aspects of ourselves that society teaches us to perceive as negative. This creates an internal state of division...WHICH ACTS TO RE-INFORCE THE EXTERNAL STATE OF DIVISION (which of course is the goal of TPTB)! This is the real BIG SECRET that they want to keep from us...the real key to transforming our outer world is to transform our inner worlds. AND THE KEY TO THIS IS LOVE...ok now there may be some eye rolling now (which is the programmed response). Any self-respecting rational person will see this as just more new age jargon, but this is exactly what TPTB want...they want the baby to be thrown out with the bathwater.

They don’t want us to know that we are each fragments of the whole...and like fractals each contain ALL the elements of the whole.

Hello, and thanks for the response, but nearly everthing you just wrote is saturated in New Ageist beliefs with some Vedantist seasoning as well (only a pinch though); Luciferian influences haven't infiltrated the New Age movement, they created it.

What they want is a One World Government and a One World Religion/Spiritual Paradigm. Yes, they help to stir up conflict so that when the New System is fed to us a spoonful at a time we accept it willingly as we are so tired of the old seemingly unmanageable system. Adam Weishaupt actaully outlined this very thing concerning government. (I will dig up the quote again and insert it, I currently have dozens of pages open right now so it'll take me a minute).

Albeit Weishaupt has some extremely controversial quotes and is shrouded in conspiracy, I believe Baron von Knigge is the man to pay attention to concerning the genisis of Theosophical ideals being injected into Freemasonry and priming it's eventual philosophical integration with modern day Theosophy and the New Ageist belief systems.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 4th June 2012 at 23:02.

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Smile Re: A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

Hi enfoldedblue, I agree with you and add that Dr Carl Jung spoke about the Shadow and how we can blend our dark forces with the light and reconcile both into our psyche.

Stan

ps I nearly signed myself Satan there
    Last edited by aranuk; 4th June 2012 at 23:09.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Carmen (6th June 2012), CdnSirian (5th June 2012), Eram (27th June 2012), Jeffrey (4th June 2012), karelia (4th June 2012), silverchimes (5th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #14
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi enfoldedblue, I agree with you and add that Dr Carl Jung spoke about the Shadow and how we can blend our dark forces with the light and reconcile both into our psychStane.
    Again, these ideas originate from Luciferian influences. This type of motto is touted by a majority of Occult Orders. For example, Fraternitas Saturni (The Brotherhood of Saturn), an overtly Luciferian order/cult heavily influenced by the work of Aleister Crowley. Here is some information on FS.

Quote Saturn-Gnosis

The gnosis of the FS is a complex set of magical doctrines. These include a special path of initiation as well as a complete astral or planetary cosmosophy and a Luciferian element. In many regards the Saturn- Gnosis is in accordance with what is known of the Ophite and Barbelo Gnostic sects of antiquity. [5] Gnosis is a form of knowledge concerning the cosmos to which the individual feels called, or "elected," and which is based not on the belief in certain dogmas but rather on deep personal experience. The teachings, practices and rituals of the FS are intended to provide just such an initiatory experience.

Although in ancient times Gnosticism existed in a myriad of often mutually incompatible sects, there were certain doctrines common to most of them. First, they held that there existed a godhead beyond all categories as well as a three- fold god subsisting in the fullness of being (pleroma), or light. This divine realm of fullness of being transcends the place in the world where matter exists; these two realms are separated by a great barrier (horos). How these realms became separate is a matter of diverse speculation, however, what is certain among the Gnostics is that our world was not created by the god of light, but rather by an entity that resulted from a deficiency in the pleroma. This deficiency came about either through progressive degeneration as the outflow of being got further and further from its source, or through a conscious withdrawal of divine will (thelema) from the outer reaches. By whatever process, lesser independent entities arose in the graduated levels (called aeons) of the new cosmos. These entities were called archons. One of these archons is the entity—or demiurge—that created our world of matter. This entity is identified by some Gnostics with Jehova (YHVH), the god of the Old Testament. Finally, it was held that man, as a mixed entity consisting of elements with origins in both the world of light (of God) and the world of darkness (of the demiurge), could only be redeemed by knowledge (gnosis). This knowledge was a direct experience of being, not something acquired by learning or even by conclusions reached by logical methods. The demiurge Jehovah demanded faith (pistis); the "Good God" could only be reached through gnosis. [6]

The Saturnian Archetype

From the perspective of FS teachings, the essences of the planets are complex entities. The central focus of the Brotherhood is the Saturnian complex, which we will refer to here as an "archetype." From an aeonic perspective, the planetary complex surrounding Uranus is also important in FS teachings.

A review of any modern astrological text will show what the common views of Saturnian characteristics are: practical, cautious, constructive, responsible, patient, ambitious, thrifty, reliable and self-disciplined. Negative characteristics might include: mean, narrowminded, severe, aloof, dogmatic, heartless, and cruel. Some of the older characteristics of Saturn were taken over by Uranus. Again, a review of standard texts will show certain Uranian characteristics: humanitarian, friendly, kind, independent, original, inventive, strongwilled, versatile, loathing restriction. Negative characteristics might be: eccentric, perverse, rebellious. [7]

A synthesis of all these characteristics will basically give the entire picture of the Saturno-Uranian complex as it is projected in the ideology of the FS.

In the Saturn-Gnosis the planet and archetype of Saturnus is the focal point for the manifestation of the Demiurge. This Demiurge is identified with Lucifer— the Bearer of Light—as the higher octave of Saturn. In this capacity it is the "Guardian of the Threshold" to higher initiation and being. [8]

According to secret FS teachings, Saturnus is the Great Judge that manifests justice; he also brings reason and intelligence, and governs all standards of weights, measurements, and number. He is the Lord of the Seven Dwellings (= planetary genii of the outer realm), and governor of the revealed world and lord over life and death, and over the light and darkness. Saturnus is seen as the breaker of cosmic order and unity—thus he instituted death, causing regeneration and change to come into being. One of the ways in which he broke the cosmic order was in the revelation of divine secrets to mankind. [9] For this he was punished. Thus in many ways Saturnus is identical with Prometheus of Greek tradition, and is certainly to be identified as well with the Serpent of Paradise.

This Demiurge Saturnus is identified with the number 666. He is the Beast 666, manifest in the Man (or Men) 666, and in the Living Center of the Sun—Sorath 666. [10]

Further Luciferian aspects of the Demiurge Saturnus will be explored below when we discuss the specifically Luciferian/Satanic [11] facets of the Saturn- Gnosis. What is important to realize at this juncture is that Saturn is seen not in an exoteric sense—relevant primarily to the non-elect of Saturn—but rather in an esoteric sense relevant to his chosen ones. Here Saturn is seen as the tester and judge, and ultimately as the initiator into higher knowledge and power. This capacity is further amplified by the underlying Uranian influence.

Besides these general teachings on the nature of the Demiurge Saturnus, the FS has a special doctrine, particular to it, concerning an entity attached to the planet Saturn and active on the Earth, called the GOTOS. This is the specific egregore or daimonion of the Brotherhood, of which the Grand Master 33° is the personal representative. The GOTOS functions in a way similar to the way the Secret Chiefs worked in the Golden Dawn system. The belief of this system of lodges having hidden, praeterhuman intelligences at their esoteric heads is commonly held in the FS. Members would, for example, say that Baphomet was the lodge daimonion of the Knights Templar.

The name GOTOS is actually a formula made up of the initial letters in the official name of the 33°: Gradus Ordinis Templi Orientis Saturni. [12] The daimonion GOTOS is understood as a preexisting entity, but it is also used as the egregore of the lodge. An egregore is a sort of "group spirit" or thought-form magically created by a community of people from its collective ideals. The egregore can be seen as a collective hypnotic suggestion which can be experienced directly, if subjectively, by the participants in rituals wherein the egregore is invoked. This tends to take on objective reality as the experience of the egregore becomes an experience that is shared within lodges. [13]

GOTOS guides the initiate toward divinity. It has a dark and light aspect and stands beyond all notions of good and evil. This is related to the +/-Absolutum. The initiate who has been informed by the GOTOS will combine the Apollonian and Dionysian within him—he will put the Apollonian in the center of his world-view, but will joyously observe the sacramental daemonic liturgy of life and death. The magical synthesis of this duality is thought to make it easy for the initiate to "change raiments" (i.e., to die), as he passes from one plane of being to another. [14]

Jananda, writing as Aythos, defines the GOTOS in the following terms: "The GOTOS, as a magnetic accumulator in the Saturn-sphere, stores . . . projected magical powers in the causal sphere through the Chain of Brotherhood." [15]

Here it is clear that the egregore is intended to work in a particular magical way. It is a kind of "battery" which can be charged with the psychic energy of the lodge. This "battery" is given a particular form, which acts as an access-key to its power. When members of the lodge have need of the accumulated and stored magical energy, they can "tap into" it if they have the proper ritual keys. In the ritual practice of the FS, the GOTOS is especially charged during the Easter Lodge when, through the formation of the magical Chain of Brotherhood, energy is circulated to the GOTOS. In trance states certain initiates of the FS could actually gain "astral" visions of the humanoid appearance of the GOTOS. This image was at some point cast in a sculpture by Sorella Gabriele and set up in the Lodge Temple in Berlin. At one time all members of the FS were to have one of these busts of the "Master Gothos" in their private sanctuaries (see page 72).

Through the experience of the GOTOS the Saturnian Brother or Sister is able to feel directly the qualities of personality that he or she is expected to develop as an initiate of the FS: compassionless love, willpower, resolution, severity (with him- or herself and others). These are developed in order to create the conditions for higher spiritual development through mastery of one's own self and the environment. In other words these are the characteristics of the Saturnian magician. Gregorius himself, in a poem published in Saturn-Gnosis 1 (1928), described the GOTOS as a leader on the path into the solitude of Saturnian-Uranian knowledge (a knowledge into which each must go alone). He portrays the "love" of Saturn as "severity," but declares that whoever can withstand the tests will ultimately be greeted as a friend and brother. [16]

Aim of the FS—The Lodge Concept

The Brotherhood of Saturn characterizes itself as a "just, enlightened, perfect, secret, magical, ritual lodge." Each of these terms further defines and clarifies the nature of the FS. [17]

It is "just" or "righteous" in that all initiates are ethically trained in order to become balanced, productive and most importantly conscious members of the lodge and of society as a whole. In Masonic terms, the new initiate is compared to a rough-hewn stone which is to be finished by the mason.

By "enlightened" it is meant that the FS is of Gnostic origin, i.e., it is involved with the effort to gain direct experience and vision of the divinity. True to Gnostic doctrine, the FS holds that this understanding must come from outside the limitations of normal deductive or inductive logic. Magical work is made up of experience and only the elect may ever truly understand it.

The FS is a "secret" lodge in that the public identities of the members are supposed to be unknown to the other members. Each new initiate is given a lodge-name which he or she is to be known by in lodge-related affairs. During the ritual lodge work which takes place when a new initiate is received, his public name along with his lodge name are burned together in the brazier to bind them together "astrally."

"Ritualistic" means that the lodge celebrates certain ritual ceremonies at appointed times as an integral part of its overall work. The most sacred night is that of "Good Saturday"—when in the lore of the Christians it is said that Christ was in the Underworld preaching to the "good pagans."

The word "magical" here denotes the idea that the lodge works with invocations and evocations of entities from beyond the mundane realm.

It is a "Brotherhood" in that the bonds made within it are intended to continue beyond death on the "mental plane." In the concept of Brotherhood both men and women are included.

Quite often Brothers and Sisters place three points This is an exhortation "to work in the triplicity: harmony-justice- fraternity." [18] This three-fold motto either before or before and after their lodge names. can also be taken as an indication of the value system within the lodge.

Among the highest aims of the FS is the spiritual perfection of its initiates. But this is not really seen as an end in itself, but rather as a means to the elevation of the consciousness of the lodge as a whole, which in turn leads to a sympathetic raising of consciousness in the world outside the lodge. An esoteric aim of the lodge especially pursued by the High Grade Masters (30°—33°) is the binding of the so-called "outer lodge," i.e. the FS as it is known in the world, to the "inner lodge" which exists on the "mental plane." It is from this inner lodge that the High Grade initiates are to receive instructions for magical work to be disseminated within the order. Through this interaction, the two lodges, the inner and outer, begin to reach higher and higher levels of harmony. Additionally, the FS, as a Thelemic order, is concerned with activating the Law of Thelema on this planet. In the higher grades it is taught that the higher sense of the Law of Thelema involves the binding of humanity closer to the Saturnian influence. [19]

The Way of Saturn

The path of Saturnian initiation is one often wrapped in darkness in which the initiate finds the light. It is one of solitude (as the FS has come to recognize the existential problem of modern humanity), which it has incorporated into its program. As an order the FS provides a definite initiatory path and curriculum which is particular unto itself. Despite the recognition of the initiate's lonely path, the FS tries to provide a magical environment in which the individual can most clearly find his or her way to the Guardian of the Threshold—and beyond.

The cultivation of solitude is a primary task of the Saturnian brother or sister. As the initiate has chosen a pathway to higher knowledge through the Saturnian sphere, he has naturally isolated himself from the mass of humanity. By so doing he has also liberated himself from a vast number of the influences of the masses, influences that are detrimental to his initiatory progress. The initiate's need for this spiritually undifferentiated humanity becomes less and less as his progress accelerates. So despite his solitude (and more to the point, because of it) he is happy as a self-contained individual. Because he stands more and more outside the standards of common human measurements and evaluations, the Saturnian brother has progressively less spiritual need of common human society. The solitude is a joyous one, mainly because the initiate is always conscious of, and focused on, his initiatory aims. [20]

This cultivation of magical and initiatory solitude, when applied to the FS as a body, manifests as an elitist philosophy. As a link in the self-contained Chain of Brotherhood, the initiate is not only able to overcome in perfect serenity all difficulties that might arise in life, but also to put behind him all the doctrines and dogmas of the outmoded religions of the masses—Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc. He knows that the gnosis of the Absolutum (= "divinity as an immaterial spectrum") is an unattainable goal for the mass of humanity given its present state of evolution. [21] Knowing this, the FS does not reject humanity, but merely takes a more realistic view of it, and attempts to accelerate the evolution of mankind by means of the magical/initiatory tools at its disposal.
    More can be read here: http://www.american-buddha.com/nazi....flower.int.htm

My point is this mode of mentality is tantalizing because it makes sense from the standpoint of the egoic intellect wanting to affirm its potentiate status of actually being God - a Luciferian paradigm through and through. This is the propaganda of the New Ageist belief system which has it roots firmly planted in the channelings and influences of Lucifer and fallen angels or what have you.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 4th June 2012 at 23:27.

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

How they got people to accept New age is by simply converting a lot of old age core values and window dressing them up to be more palatable.

Most New Age religions are nothing more than dusted up Christianity and Christian dogmatic values . Turn the other cheek (be passive). Love your neighbor (by spastically sending love and light in verb form and doing little else). Meek and Mildness (be a sheep the lord is your shepherd). Karma (reap what you sow).

Everyone know has a spirit guide whether they can understand it or not that does virtually nothing for them.

Different beliefs same core values. They are masters of psychology because they have mastered the psyche. People are drawn to it because it sounds familiar because it is familiar. It emphasizes that something is always going to be responsible for you so there' s no reason for you to have to do anything most of all re-claim your own power.

It is supposed to promote passivity and steal self worth and self value.

And it works.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and of course to rebel against any sort of newly created new age thought is be sinister and dark and be of Lucifer itself.

Not a coincidence. It was designed that way.

Literally a means of holding the mind hostage through psyche wounds.

20. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    My point is this mode of mentality is tantalizing because it makes sense from the standpoint of the egoic intellect wanting to affirm its potentiate status of actually being God - a Luciferian paradigm through and through. This is the propaganda of the New Ageist belief system which has it roots firmly planted in the channelings and influences of Lucifer and fallen angels or what have you..
    You keep saying this like it's clear, or apparent that "we" cannot be "god" or be defined as "god".

I do not see how this is the case, I've dug into Satanism as a part of my light theology study & came to the conclusion that it is a separatist, dualistic, "individualist" ideology & as yin needs yang Satan needs god, so two sides to the same coin (as it were...).

anyway, my point is why are you leaning on this "man as god" idea (maybe to help prove your point?), I have assumptions (but those are often wrong) & would like you to expand on it if you would.

Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    How they got people to accept New age is by simply converting a lot of old age core values and window dressing them up to be more palatable.

Most New Age religions are nothing more than dusted up Christianity and Christian dogmatic values . Turn the other cheek (be passive). Love your neighbor (by spastically sending love and light in verb form and doing little else). Meek and Mildness (be a sheep the lord is your shepherd). Karma (reap what you sow).
    It emphasizes that something is always going to be responsible for you so there' s no reason for you to have to do anything most of all re-claim your own power.

It is supposed to promote passivity and steal self worth and self value.

And it works
    This seems to furhter underline the dualistic nature of both sides of religion (white or black)

as main stream religion promotes what 9eagle9 said & satanic spin-off's advocate the oppisite ( personal power etc... YOU are god)

it seems that both are the problem and neither the solution.
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th June 2012 at 23:55.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (5th June 2012), Alekahn (5th June 2012), Chester (28th December 2012), Jeffrey (5th June 2012), modwiz (5th June 2012), SKAWF (5th June 2012), yuhui (14th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

This seems to furhter underline the dualistic nature of both sides of religion (white or black)

as main stream religion promotes what 9eagle9 said & satanic spin-off's advocate the oppisite ( personal power etc... YOU are god)

it seems that both are the problem and neither the solution.
    i watched a vid called 'the first family of satanism'.
    it was regarding the daughter of anton levy, and some bloke that believed he was a werewolf.
    i was a bit disturbed to find that i actually agreed with a lot of what they said, but i felt no inclination to go into it any further.

as far as i'm concerned all belief systems, (unless they are your own)
    are external constructs.
    people wear beliefs like i wear a jacket, but my beliefs are mine. they didnt come from anyone else.
    even if i take on information from outside, my belief is a conclusion that i have reached based on what i have learned, not simply what i was taught.

i dont go for this new age stuff.
    it'll be a surrogate for those who need an alternative from mainstream religion.

we create our own existence. it is not implanted into us.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

9eagle9 (5th June 2012), Jeffrey (5th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

There should be an answer in between the two somewhere. (Eagle twirls one pig tail and contemplates navel realizing it has something to do with how she was created and her own ability to create but not sure what...twirl twirl turn, turn, turn, for every season ..turn turn turn...

Aha .

One states that we A) are NOT God.

God is God and if you have any ideas that you are god your little arse is going to be fried in brimstone. God: I'm calling the shots; it's all up to me. I am God, an external event separate of you. I AM God; the omnipotent Big Daddy of the universe and don't forget it (and don't you dare mention anything about some Big Momma either!) This promoted Patriarchy. God is man; therefore men rule.

Now it seems strange to suddenly backtrack in recent times , ahem, New Age Times, and state B): Oh yeah, of COURSE you are God. We are all God. (which means if you are god, then it's all up to you baby--which the same new agey people find strangely unacceptable as well which leads me to know they are not convinced they are god. . This somehow promoted Matriarchy.(if god's not a man, bingo! then god is woman?! Women should rule! (one might be interested in googling female Illuminati to see where all this hysteria about women leading came from)

A is based on what was told to us in the Bible among other accounts.

Where did we get the idea about B? From the modern new age. Which is allegedly Lucifenarian in nature.

Okay we seem to see that God and Lucifer are dualities, reflections of each other --one a positive exposure the other a negative exposure. In between the two would be a sort of balance. (yes? no?)

We know that Lucifer cannot be a single entity. It's more like a force or an energy that is used, one that cannot create but only replicate, construct, or re-create events (what we are currently experiencing is just another new age. The last new age (now the old age) was heralded by Christianity, which the new one is loosely based on.

If Lucifer is NOT a single entity and is a force or an energy of sorts used to replicate because it cannot create and God is the duality then what would God be?

God would be NOT be a single entity , more like a force or energy that can create.

Okay so if God is not a single entity, where are the rest of the 'gods' at. Ahh....perhaps its more like we are 'of god' with the same ability. This only gets very confusing if one thinks of God as a singular entity which is still an old core value akin to Luciferian in nature. Double jeopardy they bite your ass coming and going. No matter how much you try to meet your maker you end up with Lucifer instead!

The big L force or energy may be more aptly termed the Matrix where the same **** happens over and over again. Its built not created, constructed, not created.

And the big G force or energy may be more aptly seen as Creation Matrix where everything is ORIGIN-al. Not new, ORIGIN-al.

My navel has something to do with this but I'm not ready to go there yet.

So if Lucifer is the duality of God , God is not a single entity either.

Lucifenarian energies cannot CREATE, they can only do the same thing over and over again. You'd think that would give us an edge or we could predict them and some do but not as much as one would think. We are stilll hung up on thinking that God is an entity instead of a force or an energy when it is a creation energy?

25. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

This thread is dedicated to exposing the plans of the New World Order -- it's instruments, deceptions, and history.

It is Luciferian at it's core and it has infiltrated all facets of life (including the alternative community).

This is not intended to be a religious thread. I will not be Bible thumping by way of sounding the holy horn crafted by the dogmatic hands of the indoctrinated christian.

Know this though, there is nothing ambiguous about the Jesus Christ of the New Testament and after drudging through the muck of information about the Luciferian agenda I am convinced of the authority of Jesus Christ and the relevance of the prophetic Book of Revalations in the Bible.

This thread will examine the origin of thought and philosophies of the following people and their associations (this list continues to grow):
    Eugen Grosche (Gregor A. Gregorius)

Ron Hubbard

Jack Parsons

John Dee

Rudolf Steiner

Allan Bennett

George Cecil Jones

Aleister Crowley

H.P. Blavatsky

A.A. Bailey

Annie Beasant

Kenneth Grant

MacGregor Mathers

J.J. Hurtak

Frater Achad

Baron von Knigge

Adam Weishaupt

Manly P. Hall

Albert Pike

Joseph Alexander Saint-Yves d’Alveydre
    There are some people in particular in the above list whose material has heavily influenced every legitamate, powerful secret society at work behind the scenes today.

Other influential ideals and phenomena that are of interest include:
    The New Age Movement

Theosophy

Aliens (abductions, UFOs, crop circles)

Channeled Material

Ascensionism

There is a massive campaign going on to further this Luciferian agenda. The most dangerous thing about it is that it is so tantalizing to the intellectual mind. It's ideals and new paradigms are presented in a way that makes sense - they appeal to and entice the intellectual mind. It preys on the desires of the ego to understand the mystical and to affirm itself as having the potential to know all - to recognize that it, that we, are in fact God.

This has been Lucifer's ploy from the beginning in Eden.

Again, this is not a religious thread as some of you have already undoubtedly surmised.

Look at it this way. There are many here that would advocate (as I have) looking for the commonality in spirituality as it is expressed through the religious traditions of the world (i.e. God is in all religions equally, religions are pearls on a necklace and God is the string that unites them, you are familiar with the myriad of axioms to this effect).

Now, examine the obverse side of that coin. Lucifer is present in all religions and is opposition to God, he goes under many different names but his agenda remains the same.

I have written many posts and threads about God and Lucifer being merely archetypes for conflicting polarities, representing principles in the grand scheme of things, so save me the arguements please, as I have not only heard them, but authored many of my own as well.

The fact is, as will become evident throughout this thread, that there are people in this world who worship Lucifer not as a principle but as a deity if you will, and they work to further his agenda.

What is that old maxim? Something to the effect of the greatest ploy the Devil ever pulled was convincing everyone that he doesn't exist?

Well, this thread is dedicated to exposing his intentions and those who propagate his plans.

I can already sense the flack coming my way for the religious undertones of what is implied here, but be that as it may the information to be posted will be difficult to brush aside so easily. I have reserved most of my personal speculations for the OP.

Remember, if one is considering an attempt to rationalize the information herein they have already accepted it as a possiblity and therefore it cannot be forgotten that Lucifer is far beyond our age, and therefore our experience, which leaves him with a shrewd cleverness far beyond our own.

I will be quoting scripture here as well, if you are off-put by some of the information to follow then I suggest you grab a shovel and do some digging yourself.

Okay, let's get to it then.
    Initial response...I in my younger years was an acolyte of a person on your list above, and that person was then alive.

Years later, I see my child getting hooked into a society that is related to a few above. It concerns me, but did I listen to my dad? ha ha....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Jeffrey (5th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

This is not intended to be a religious thread. I will not be Bible thumping by way of sounding the holy horn crafted by the dogmatic hands of the indoctrinated christian.

this seems to be an interesting read

but it is time to give credit to true Christians

and stop calling them indoctrinated

there are none as enlightened as a true Christian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 11 19 LastLast