Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast

Thread: A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,373 times in 1,773 posts

Default Re: A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

Gnostic amulet
    Near Eastern, Iranian, Persian, Sasanian, A.D. 226–651

On one face a demon holding in each hand a staff surmounted by a cock, and with a serpent twisted around it. In the field a number of birds and animals. Surface not occupied with these figures covered with inscriptions.

Count Michael Tyszkiewicz Collection; 1898: auction of the M. Tyszkiewicz Collection, Hotel des Commissaires-Priseurs, 9 rue Drouot, Paris, June 8-10, lot 251; 1898: with E. P. Warren; purchased by MFA from E. P. Warren, 1898. (Accession date: Jan-01-1898)
    Museum of Fine Arts Boston

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Jeffrey (11th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Vivek, in your last three posts (on the Vedas and on Zoroastriansm) there is a perfect illustration of the portrayal of good and evil spirits being manipulated for political purposes.

In the oldest Vedic text, the Rig Veda, the Asuras were good, But then there was a political move by the Bhrigu priests and over time, they rewrote the Vedic texts to make the Asuras evil. So that in the later texts, the Srimad Bhagavatham, Mahabharata and Bhagavad Gita, we have evil Asuras. This was about the same time as hunter gatherer nomads were being 'settled down' into a more agricultural way of life, and so the new way of living required different gods... thus the old good gods, the asuras, were overturned.

The move from hunter gathering to agriculture was worldwide, so at around the same time, give or take a few hundred years, a few Indian tribes with Bhrigu fire priests moved into Iran. One of them was a Vedic priest called Zoroaster. However, Zoroaster was a rebel priest who wanted power of his own, and he was very publically unsatisfied with the existing Vedic religion with asuras as the bad guys and the devas as the good guys. So, to cut a very long story short, he eventually overturned that order and made an Asura his main good guy god and the Vedic white hat devas he turned into black hat daevas. His main white hat god, Ahura Mazda, was very obviously an asura, because, as linguists will tell you, 's' changes to 'h' as the language moves westwards from India. There are many examples of this.

So this in itself is a classic example of how the concept of devils and angels is used by religious priests to support political change, with the players in the stories having interchangeable roles and that in themselves, they have no worldly meaning other than as a metaphor for cosmological, holographic, multi-dimensional teachings which are mystical/spiritual, and not historical or political.

On your posts from Sri Aurobindo, I think what you have there is writing from him at an early age, where he is just expounding what's in the Vedas. Later on in his life, he wrote books explaining the sub-strata of allegorical meaning in the Vedas, interpreting the various metaphors and symbols, and most of what I know about the understory 'code' of the Vedas, I learned from him. (I can recommend his The Secret of the Veda for this).

I think Sri Aurobindo would be turning in his grave if he knew that his earlier writings were being used to bolster the claim that demons are real ... but then, perhaps he will learn a lesson from that, that one should never take up one's pen until a greater wisdom sets in, usually much later in life.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 11th June 2012 at 11:41.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (11th June 2012), Chester (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012), silvanelf (13th June 2019), sunflower (18th June 2012), Zencat (11th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)

Gnostic amulet
    Near Eastern, Iranian, Persian, Sasanian, A.D. 226–651

On one face a demon holding in each hand a staff surmounted by a cock, and with a serpent twisted around it. In the field a number of birds and animals. Surface not occupied with these figures covered with inscriptions.

Count Michael Tyszkiewicz Collection; 1898: auction of the M. Tyszkiewicz Collection, Hotel des Commissaires-Priseurs, 9 rue Drouot, Paris, June 8-10, lot 251; 1898: with E. P. Warren; purchased by MFA from E. P. Warren, 1898. (Accession date: Jan-01-1898)
    Museum of Fine Arts Boston

I think it's a mistake to call someone a demon just because they don't have human form. There are gazillions of different forms that are encountered multi-dimensionally, and so one would be unable to proceed there if one took the view that only the human form is good. However, we have been brainwashed to think this way, by angels being shown as human.

It is called a Gnostic amulet.. and amulets are sacred objects, thought to give protection from bad stuff happening, although a proper amulet will do much more than just protect.

In addition, there are more snakes going up poles in Neolithic iconography than you could shake a stick at!

I think what you have there is an early Caduceus aka, the staff of Hermes or rod of Asclepius. Both of these were considered to be good guy gods, not demons.

The double serpent is a symbol for the wave dance of polarities, the yin and yang of the creation from the microcosmic cell and DNA, to the macrocosmic vortical forces that create the tu-torus of the universe. When these are in balance, all is well and good health is achieved (both within the individual and within the universe) which is why the caduceus is also used as a symbol by the medical profession.

The caduceus is topped by wings. Here, in your Gnostic amulet, you have cocks in the place of wings. Cocks were considered to be sacred and thus were sacrificed at spiritual initiations.

So that could have been an amulet worn by a healer, or by one who was hoping that it would bring them good health in terms of mind-body-spirit, what we call today holistic healing.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 11th June 2012 at 11:19.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (11th June 2012), Chester (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012), sunflower (18th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

As an expat American kid in the Ruins or Rome, a little interesting (volunteer) work came my way, great. Off to help a volunteer Archeologist... Doing what? Measuring distances with poles and strings was it? When were we going to dig something up... real? No, no, only the big boys could do that...

I couldn't get why they wanted to spend all day pacing and stringing. The environs there are loaded everywhere with interesting stones or whatnot. Us little boys were getting disciplined. Or were we?

Back home we'd go on our weekly expeditions, just as kids of a small neiborhood, (a few miles north of Rome off the Via Cassia). Down the valley and across farm fields... One day a curious friend from school spent all day with me. I showed him a favorite stream which was covered densely with bushes and vines, in a small ravine. We clawed our way through the thickets along this stream, when suddenly we came across ruins. Hadn't seen those before. Just worn down large rectilinear stones, all laid out like foundations. These were similar to other well known sites....

The strange thing was that i left home for boarding schools, for over 2 years and upon coming back to look more carefully, as an older boy now, these foundations were gone, vanished! ....

So gradually i developed an attitude that what the literature says is largely personal "points of view". That reality might be or even become ... different.

As time passes us by. Perhaps words and idioms and interpretations all shift in the particles of time. What do i know, that i already don't-know that i know. ^__^
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 11th June 2012 at 14:33.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Hervé (11th June 2012), Ishtar (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012), Lettherebelight (11th June 2012), sunflower (18th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    Vivek, in your last three posts (on the Vedas and on Zoroastriansm) there is a perfect illustration of the portrayal of good and evil spirits being manipulated for political purposes.

In the oldest Vedic text, the Rig Veda, the Asuras were good, But then there was a political move by the Bhrigu priests and over time, they rewrote the Vedic texts to make the Asuras evil. So that in the later texts, the Srimad Bhagavatham, Mahabharata and Bhagavad Gita, we have evil Asuras. This was about the same time as hunter gatherer nomads were being 'settled down' into a more agricultural way of life, and so the new way of living required different gods... thus the old good gods, the asuras, were overturned.

The move from hunter gathering to agriculture was worldwide, so at around the same time, give or take a few hundred years, a few Indian tribes with Bhrigu fire priests moved into Iran. One of them was a Vedic priest called Zoroaster. However, Zoroaster was a rebel priest who wanted power of his own, and he was very publically unsatisfied with the existing Vedic religion with asuras as the bad guys and the devas as the good guys. So, to cut a very long story short, he eventually overturned that order and made an Asura his main good guy god and the Vedic white hat devas he turned into black hat daevas. His main white hat god, Ahura Mazda, was very obviously an asura, because, as linguists will tell you, 's' changes to 'h' as the language moves westwards from India. There are many examples of this.

So this in itself is a classic example of how the concept of devils and angels is used by religious priests to support political change, with the players in the stories having interchangeable roles and that in themselves, they have no worldly meaning other than as a metaphor for cosmological, holographic, multi-dimensional teachings which are mystical/spiritual, and not historical or political.

On your posts from Sri Aurobindo, I think what you have there is writing from him at an early age, where he is just expounding what's in the Vedas. Later on in his life, he wrote books explaining the sub-strata of allegorical meaning in the Vedas, interpreting the various metaphors and symbols, and most of what I know about the understory 'code' of the Vedas, I learned from him. (I can recommend his The Secret of the Veda for this).

I think Sri Aurobindo would be turning in his grave if he knew that his earlier writings were being used to bolster the claim that demons are real ... but then, perhaps he will learn a lesson from that, that one should never take up one's pen until a greater wisdom sets in, usually much later in life.
    From what you've written about regarding "mulitdimensional entities" I'm led to believe that your experiences with Shamanism have lead you to planes of existence where "personalities" and "agendas" (ie the whole good vs evil vs dont give a dern dualisms) have dissapated. How I understand it this should be the case anyways and I'm sure you can confirm this (you have). That being said these "entities" projections into the "lower realms" becomes distorted (non politically speaking) regardless if they have interactions with wo/man or not.

Quote The great Gods belong to the overmind plane; in the supermind they are unified as aspects of the Divine, in the overmind they appear as separate personalities. Any godhead can descend by emanation to the physical plane and associate himself with the evolution of a human being with whose line of manifestation he is in affinity. But these are things which cannot be very easily understood by the mind, because the mind has too rigid an idea of personality – the difficulty only disappears when one enters into a more flexible consciousness above where one is nearer to the experience of One in all and All in one.

The Formateurs of the overmind have shaped nothing evil – it is the lower forces that receive from the overmind and distort its forms.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    So, using this terminology, you would be talking about these "forces" as they are "in a more flexible consciousness above where one is nearer to the experience of One in all and All in one." And you are right, but in these "lower planes" hostile forces do "exist" and have an affinity for earth and humans.

What I am getting at is their distortions of these forces that is there regardless of our awareness of it or not. Sri Aurobindo would advocate, from what I understand, elevating one's awareness to the supermental/overmind plane where these distortions are not prevalent and thereby one transcends those emanations. What I am saying is that there are people in this world that engage those distortions and they are extremely wealthy and powerful people with regards to influence in world affairs. That is in part what I'm looking at. To even bother with it, yes Aurobindo would probably be turning in his grave.

Quote The Gods are in the universal Self – if identified with the universal Self one can feel their presence there. Also there is the experience of microcosm (the universe in oneself) in which all that is in the macrocosm (the larger universe) is present. All these things are for experience, for knowledge and must be taken as such. No merely personal turn should be given to them.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    There has been personal turns given to them. By religion and by the New World Order advocates (of Lucifer), and they are just systems of control. I am talking to myself to regarding Jesus Christ and I get that, but that is more of a personal/inner thing. The beef is with the "externalization of the hierarchy" type stuff.

Quote But the ordinary Asura is not of this character, is not an evolutionary but a typal being and represents a fixed principle of the creation which does not evolve or change and is not intended to do so. These Asuras, as also the other hostile beings, Rakshasas, Pishachas and others resemble the devils of the Christian tradition and oppose the divine intention and the evolutionary purpose in the human being: they don't change the purpose in them for which they exist which is evil, but have to be destroyed like the evil.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    Quote The Asuras and Rakshasas etc. do not belong to the earth, but to supraphysical worlds; but they act upon the earth-life and dispute the control of human life and character and action with the Gods. They are the Powers of Darkness combating the Powers of Light.

Sometimes they possess men in order to act through them, sometimes they take birth in a human body. When their use in the play is over, they will either change or disappear or no longer seek to intervene in the earth-play.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    Quote Hostile Forces. The purpose they serve in the world is to give a full chance to the possibilities of the Inconscience and Ignorance – for this world was meant to be a working out of these possibilities with the supramental harmonisation as its eventual outcome. The life, the work developing here in the Ashram has to deal with the world problem and has therefore to meet – it could not avoid – the conflict with the working of the hostile Powers in the human being.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    Of which is part of my arguement that the elite at the higher levels of the pyramidal, worldly power structure are exploiting that chance.

Quote The Asuras are really the dark side of the mental, or more strictly, of the vital mind plane. This mind is the very field of the Asuras. Their main characteristic is egoistic strength and struggle, which refuse the higher law. The Asura has self-control, tapas and intelligence, but all that for the sake of his ego. On the lower vital plane the corresponding forces we call the Rakshasas which represent violent passions and influences. There are also other kinds of beings on the vital plane which are called the Pishachas and Pramathas. They manifest more or less in the physico-vital.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    Characteristic of Luciferian idealogies.

Quote About the contact with the world and the hostile forces, that is of course always one of the sadhak's chief difficulties, but to transform the world and the hostile forces is too big a task and the personal transformation cannot wait for it. What has to be done is to come to live in the Power that these things, these disturbing elements cannot penetrate, or, if they penetrate, cannot disturb, and to be so purified and strengthened by it that there is in oneself no response to anything hostile...

The evil forces are perversions of the Truth by the Ignorance – in any complete transformation they must disappear and the Truth behind them be delivered. In this way they can be said to be transformed by destruction.
    -Sri Aurobindo
    This is why Aurobindo would be turning is his grave if he knew I was using his material to "give more attention" to these forces. What I'm saying, is yes sure, transcendentalism, but while one is busy with their inner journey their eyes shy away from what IS going on right now in the world with this new age/nwo/ptb/luciferians. They will gladly let everyone "ascend" in a golden cage if it means they get the control they want.

As to your last comment, so your not surprised at my bullheadedness then? lol

PS - In this same vein regarding naivety and youth... I'm going to have to dig it up, but there is a story that The Mother and Max Theon CONVERTED Lucifer to the "good" side and showed him the error of his ways. I could barely stop laughing when I heard it and regardless of if it's true of not Aurobindo and the Mother knew that these type of entities LIE all the time. What's really interesting is the part where they "cut a deal" with Lucifer that if he converted she would help him incarnate which is why I'm interested in pursuing that further considering the "new aeon" and Maitreya etc etc.. THAT IS NAIVETY in my opinion, but who am I to hold a flame against ppl like Theon and The Mother... lol we already have an idea of just how "ancient" these entities/emanations are and that just lends more creedence to their shrewdness/cleverness just sayin'

UPDATE: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post504570
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th June 2012 at 18:59.

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Zoarosterism is one of those epochs or eras that one can look back on and see huge overgrowth of the ego. Where the ego makes a leap into ascendancy in a collective sense. The ego is the ultimate herd animal and urges the rest of the herd to breed and stampede.

Rather like what we are viewing today with all this chatter about Ascension.

Yes. Something is becoming Ascendant or rather another episode of conscious over growth.

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

In true “justoneman” fashion… answers (and new questions) come quickly.

After posting my metaphorical story yesterday where I wanted to impart my then point of view – that being that there are actually three beings we might be dealing with – Jesus, Lucifer and satan (I don’t like capitalizing satan because I don’t respect the “being”), I went out to the park and got some badly needed sun and read a bit.

When I returned home, I jumped into Houman’s thread and found the place where I had left off (Post #986) and finished reading it. And then, suddenly, we have the very next post #987 and suddenly my inner voice (as I call it… which is simply a thought that I then begin to voice to myself in words) says… “remember your promise, Chester.”

That promise being in this thread – Post# 175 and I will quote –

Quote Now 9eagle9, are you suggesting I might be wrong? I could be and if I end up being wrong, I certainly wouldn't mind admitting it. But I am of the opinion that folks who confuse Lucifer with satan are mistaken and when you think of it, wouldn't creating that type of impression be the sort of trick the little devil guy would pull?
    Mind you the book I am reading is the latest collaboration from Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon called The Mystery of Egypt – The First Tunnel. I was at the park and on page 26 when I read a cool paragraph dealing with synchronicity (which has been the hub in the wheel to all my experiences and through which I had allowed (and may still allow) archontic forces to steer my interpretations of synchronistic experiences. This quote is from the character, Cezar.

“From an esoteric point of view, what most people call coincidence or synchronicity of events actually reveals God’s presence to the highest degree, because in His absence, all incredible simultaneous situations which occur in our lives, could not happen.”

Now, I already was well aware from massive personal experience the truth of that statement (at least for me) and so with this particular wording of that which I fully agree, the very next post is in the Horus-Ra thread happens to be #987 which happens to start out like this –

Considering that the previous book in the series of which I am currently reading dealt with a trip to Shamballa, and in light of my illuminating posts o’ the day (yesterday) from which I got zero thanks from Amzer Zo (already a bad sign) I suddenly had to ask myself, “Could I possibly be duped?”

I mean… could it be possible that Lucifer is the actual bad guy where Lucifer creates two branches underneath, one the “black branch” where he places a named being called “satan” on top (which may be either an artificial being, or may be Lucifer himself or maybe a combination of the two?), and the other branch a “white banch.” And that it has simply been the white branch I have been attracted to and because of this, the view I have of Lucifer may be the good guy façade of a being that is the actual head of Satanism?

I think to myself - Here’s a whole group of quite intelligent, caring and thoughtful folks posting on what is likely the most important subject involving at the very least Earth and here I jump in defending who/what I think is a good guy that has been given a bad wrap and yet maybe the truth is that I might actually be mistaken.

Due to the possibility of this possibility I am now relinquishing my previous view of Lucifer as I saw him in the cosmic metaphor and considering the possibility that this metaphorical being to perhaps be a real entity that has, perhaps, universal domination as its primary goal. If that be the case, then no longer would Jesus be an equal in the mix which bothers me at my core because the Jesus I know (I am speaking of the metaphorical Jesus) can’t be bested… he can only be equaled and in fact… the Jesus I know sees all as equals, sees us all as perfect children of God, immortal and eternal... us means all sentient beings.

Unfortunately, I am still in a dilemma because all sentient beings would include Lucifer (I still hold the demiurge as a seperate, artificial being which perhaps may now be below Lucifer in my new, possible cosmology) but from this new point of view, going back to the golf game metaphor, Jesus might have suggested to Lucifer that Lucifer find another group to play in and that Jesus wants to be alone today with God, nature and his golf game.

Thus with my new position, which took less than 24 hours to achieve, I hope no one throws me under the bus just yet, especially Amzer Zo and Houman and Vivek.

justoneman

PS… the voices inside, I have always had three distinct voices, one I call my own (my higher self), one I always thought to be God and/or Jesus and one I thought to be Lucifer.

Could I be capable of channeling both “Jesus and Lucifer?” Such that they may have an inner dialogue between themselves and me? A Three-way? Interesting. It has been my theory for quite some time (doesn't mean its real... could all be archons screwing with my wide open mental realm).

But then the most inner of my voices says… Jesus doesn’t speak through a channel so perhaps it's Lucifer pretending to be Jesus and you are surrounded, 2 on 1.

And then 9eagle9 suggests that perhaps even the voice I think is my own (which is simply my own thoughts I then place into words so that I may have these inner conversations with myself) may not be my own.

That would make it 3 on me! ...which is like a foursome. Generally that is the limit of players that are allowed to play together at golf courses.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hervé (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012), Lettherebelight (11th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'm not suggesting anyone is wrong....or right.

It's an exploration regardless if one agrees, or disagrees.

Assigning values of right or wrong in an exploration or having an emotional reaction to what is being explored is what walks us right into a wall of parasitical energies.

One has to examine even that which they don't agree with.

As I noted earlier up-thread about Jordan Maxwell , who I admire, I have to put aside my personally feelings, what I feel is right or wrong and listen and hear to see thigns from a 360 view angle. Jordan may very well be wrong inside and out, and I can accept that but..I still admire him. You note that I don't plaster his videos all over to substantiate what I say, (or anyone else for that matter). What I say has to come from me.

I try to stay out of the right and wrong traps and stay with 'its just the way it is"

There's absolutely no reason for me to accept Lucifer in the way that you are expressing. This has nothing to do with right or wrong, it simply Lucifer is not necessary or meaningful to me either as a parasitical energy or a bearer of light.

Put if this way if you are correct and these parasitical energies are not Lucifernarian in nature, and Lucifer is getting a bad rap, and we all realize that, its not going to change anything. Those parasitical energies will still exist, and we will just slap another label on them.

If you'd like and with the agreement of others , we can drop the Lucifer thing and call this mass web of Lucifer energy the "Cult of the Poisoned Mind'.

Which would be more correct but it doesn't mean those parastical energies will cease operating simply because we re-named them. If Lucifer has nothing to do with them they will still exist and re-naming them will not stop that.

I should be able to be my own light bearer regardless of all other considerations.

the same reason that some people come to their own internal light even if they have never heard of care about Jesus.

14. Link to Post #189
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paschal Beverly Randolph (October 8, 1825 – July 29, 1875) was an American medical doctor, occultist, Spiritualist, trance medium, and writer. Randolph is notable as perhaps the first person to introduce the principles of sex magic to North America, and, according to A.E. Waite, establishing the earliest known Rosicrucian order in the United States.

In addition to his work as a trance medium, Randolph trained as a doctor of medicine and wrote and published both fictional and instructive books based on his theories of health, sexuality, Spiritualism and occultism. He authored more than fifty works on magic and medicine, established an independent publishing company, and was an avid promoter of birth control during a time when it was largely against the law to mention this topic.

Having long used the pseudonym "The Rosicrucian" for his Spiritualist and occult writings, Randolph eventually founded the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, the oldest Rosicrucian organization in the United States, which dates back to the era of the American Civil War. This group, still in existence, today avoids mention of Randolph's interest in sex magic, but his magico-sexual theories and techniques formed the basis of much of the teachings of another occult fraternity, The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, although it is not clear that Randolph himself was ever personally associated with the Brotherhood. Two twentieth century occultists and practitioners of sex magic, Theodor Reuss of Germany and Aleister Crowley of Great Britain, were heavily influenced by Randolph in both organizing Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) and in their rituals.

Pre-Adamism

Randolph was a believer in pre-Adamism (the belief that humans existed on earth before the Biblical Adam) he wrote the book Pre-Adamite man : demonstrating the existence of the human race upon the earth 100,000 thousand years ago! under the name of Griffin Lee in 1863. His book was a unique contribution towards pre-Adamism because it wasn't strictly based on biblical grounds. Randolph used a wide range of sources to write his book from many different world traditions, esoterica and ancient religions. Randolph traveled to many countries of the world where he wrote different parts of his book, in the book Paschal claims that Adam was not the first man and that pre-Adamite men existed on all continents around the globe 35,000 years to 100,000 years ago. His book was different than many of the other writings from other pre-Adamite authors because in Randolph's book he claims the pre-Adamites were civilised men while other pre-Adamite authors argued that the pre-Adamites were beasts or hominids.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paschal_Beverly_Randolph

15. Link to Post #190
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    [...]

[...]

PS… the voices inside, I have always had three distinct voices, one I call my own (my higher self), one I always thought to be God and/or Jesus and one I thought to be Lucifer.

[...]

Hhhhmmm...

Duality or conflicts usually resolve after a good investigation of the different views... unless that "third party" keeps it going....

See this post as well...
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th June 2012 at 17:33.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #191
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

A different view of what actually builds up a "civilization":

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Twilight Of The Psychopaths

by Dr. Kevin Barrett
    Spanish version

from TheCanadian Website

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”
    – John Lennon, before his murder by CIA mind-control subject Mark David Chapman

When Gandhi was asked his opinion of Western civilization he said it would be a good idea. But that oft-cited quote, is misleading, assuming as it does that civilization is an unmitigated blessing.

Civilized people, we are told, live peacefully and cooperatively with their fellows, sharing the necessary labour in order to obtain the leisure to develop arts and sciences. And while that would be a good idea, it is not a good description of what has been going on in the so-called advanced cultures during the past 8,000 years.

Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been based on slavery and “warfare.” Incidentally, the latter term is a euphemism for mass murder.

The prevailing recipe for civilization is simple:
    1. Use lies and brainwashing to create an army of controlled, systematic mass murderers
    2. Use that army to enslave large numbers of people (i.e. seize control of their labour power and its fruits)
    3. Use that slave labour power to improve the brainwashing process (by using the economic surplus to employ scribes, priests, and PR men). Then go back to step one and repeat the process.

[...]

Continue here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nerology08.htm
    ... wash it out... rince... repeat.

If one lends credit to Edgar Cayce's account between the "sons" of the "law of one" and those of "Belial," ... slavery was the point of contention, particularly, "pleasure slaves."
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th June 2012 at 18:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ishtar (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #192
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Who was the 'spirit' or 'power' by whom Hitler was posessed? He is already known to us as the Lord of Falsehood, one of the four great Asuras from the drama at the beginning of time. 'He calls himself the Lord of the Nations. It is he who initiates all wars... We talk to each other. Over and above all that we are in contact with each other... After all, I am his mother!' the Mother told smilingly. 'He once told me: "I know that you will destroy me, but before being destroyed, I will cause as much damage as posible, be sure of that.'"

"Being one of the first four great emanated Beings by the Creating Mother, he was and is her son. At one time he was the Incarnation of Truth, but after the fall he became the Lord of Falsehood who with his three brothers has held this world in their grip up to now. As one of the original Asuras, he was fully aware of the presence of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on earth, and of their effort to change Falsehood into Truth, Darkness into Light, Suffering into shadowless Bliss and Death into Immortality. In other words, this meant that it was their aim to put an end to the sovereignty over this creation of the Negative Forces, to whom was left the choice either to convert and become once again the brilliant great Beings they had been at the beginning, or to be dissolved into their Origin and thus annihilated as individual forms of existence."

"As the Mother once told, the Asura of Darkness, who is the original incarnation of Light Lucifer, has been converted. In the years of her intense occult activity in the beginning of the century, he agreed that she would give him a vital body, and since then he has been co-operating for the general Transformation. The Asura of Suffering, on the contrary, has been dissolved into his Origin. (One should not forget, however, that the four Asuras have emanated
    'cascades' of secondary beings who remain active independently and who may go on existing for a long time to come.)
    Max Theon, the teacher of Mirra Alfassa (the Mother) was a humanly incarnated emanation of the Asuira of Death and Paul Richard of the Asura of Falsehood. As Sri Aurobindo himself has said, Paul Richard has even written an unpublished book entitled Le Seigneur des Nations (The Lord of the Nations in which he accurately expounded the aim and methods of that Being. The Mother had done everything possible to convert Richard; this was the reason why she had married him and the cause of the hell their relation had been for her all along, also in Japan and during their last months together in Pondicherry. Richard knew very
    well who Mirra essentially was, and despite his appreciation of Sri Aurobindo, he himself wanted to be recognized by her as the Avatar!"

"However, an emanation is not the being itself in its fullness, and the Asuras of Death and Falsehood watchfully refrain from incarnating themselves in their essence, for by so doing they would be subjected to the laws of the evolution. Even the Asura who possessed Hitler was not the essential Lord of the Nations. It was 'not the Lord of the Nations in his origin, but an emanation of him, a very powerful one."

"'Hitler was a medium, a first rate medium. He has become possessed during spiritistic seances. It is then that he became seized by crises which were thought to be epileptic. Actually thy were not, they were crises of possession,' told the Mother to the youth of the ashram... 'It was therefore that he had that kind of power, which in fact was not very great. But when he wanted to know
    something from that Power, he went to his castle (Berghof) to "meditate", and there he addressed a very intense appeal to what he called his "god", his supreme god, who was the Lord of the Nations
    ... This was a being... he was small, and he appeared to him in a silver armour, with a silver helmet and a golden aigrette. He looked magnificent. And he appeared in such a blinding light that the eyes hardly could look at him and bear the brilliance. He did not appear physically, of course: Hitler was a medium, he "saw". He had a certain clairvoyance. And it was in those cases (When meeting the Lord of the Nations) that he suffered his crises: he rolled about on the floor, he slavered, he bit in the carpets - it was a terrible state he was in. The people around him knew that.' This is a confirmation of Rauschning's testimony from a very different corner...."

-Vrekham

Source: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sri_Ch.../message/11238
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th June 2012 at 18:15.

20. Link to Post #193
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Article EXCERPT:

Are we moving closer to superman?

Superman is an archetype in the psyche of humanity. In all mythologies one finds dreams of unbeatable strength, of being invulnerable, and of freely moving in marvellous worlds. Indian epics are full of such dreams (some of which may have been realities), of supermen and glorious gods.

The superman became common in European philosophy around 1900. Friedrich Nietzsche along with many others seemed to be calling for a less miserable life than the kind provided by “the human condition”. Sri Aurobindo and the Mother took the aspiration seriously and made the effort to discover a supramental transformation. But the more they experienced their great adventure, the more they became aware that to realise the superman was a long-term process. Matter, the earth and its offspring including the human species, proved immensely difficult to master and transform. It became evident that transitional beings would be required before the superhuman being could appear, as has happened throughout evolution.

It is naïve to dive into Sri Aurobindo and the Mother with the intention of becoming a superman. They laid the foundations and we are now in the period (300 years?) in which transitional beings will build the bridge to a fully divinised being that will be materially present on earth. This being will differ so much from us that it is not possible to imagine how it will manifest. In the dreams of humanity one finds indications of what the superman will be like, but he will be much more and better, as our dreams are limited by our constitution and knowledge.

Recently, Deepak Chopra was asked about Sri Aurobindo’s idea of evolution and he responded through an analogy of metamorphosis. To become a butterfly, the caterpillar has to disintegrate completely. Similarly, the present chaos will lead to evolution. Is this a correct view?

From the Aurobindonian perspective, there is no doubt that the present times usher in a higher stage of evolution. All new phases of evolution have been experienced as ‘traumatic’ by the species in which the next, higher species took shape. For Sri Aurobindo and the Mother evolution is a matter of consciousness; the Darwinian, or neo-Darwinian, theory of evolution describes only the most outward aspect.

At a time when colonialism was still dominant, Sri Aurobindo noted some of the conditions that would make the higher race possible. Asia had to awaken; India had to become free; the East’s spirituality had to be shared, and an honest interchange between East and West enabled. Humanity had to become one. Then, all this seemed to be an idealistic chimera. Today, point after point has been accomplished to an amazing degree, and globalisation, the unification of humanity, is in full progress.

Source: http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/yog...w_age22004.asp

The full article is linked; I have only snipped what was relevant regarding New Ageist beliefs etc etc

ORDER AB CHAO

ASCENSION

HIGHER BEINGS ASSISTING US

NEW WORLD ORDER
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th June 2012 at 18:29.

21. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I'm not suggesting anyone is wrong....or right.

It's an exploration regardless if one agrees, or disagrees.

Assigning values of right or wrong in an exploration or having an emotional reaction to what is being explored is what walks us right into a wall of parasitical energies.

One has to examine even that which they don't agree with.

As I noted earlier up-thread about Jordan Maxwell , who I admire, I have to put aside my personally feelings, what I feel is right or wrong and listen and hear to see thigns from a 360 view angle. Jordan may very well be wrong inside and out, and I can accept that but..I still admire him. You note that I don't plaster his videos all over to substantiate what I say, (or anyone else for that matter). What I say has to come from me.

I try to stay out of the right and wrong traps and stay with 'its just the way it is"

There's absolutely no reason for me to accept Lucifer in the way that you are expressing. This has nothing to do with right or wrong, it simply Lucifer is not necessary or meaningful to me either as a parasitical energy or a bearer of light.

Put if this way if you are correct and these parasitical energies are not Lucifernarian in nature, and Lucifer is getting a bad rap, and we all realize that, its not going to change anything. Those parasitical energies will still exist, and we will just slap another label on them.

If you'd like and with the agreement of others , we can drop the Lucifer thing and call this mass web of Lucifer energy the "Cult of the Poisoned Mind'.

Which would be more correct but it doesn't mean those parastical energies will cease operating simply because we re-named them. If Lucifer has nothing to do with them they will still exist and re-naming them will not stop that.

I should be able to be my own light bearer regardless of all other considerations.

the same reason that some people come to their own internal light even if they have never heard of care about Jesus.
    Let me make clear and as brief as possible my new view.

I am open to the possibility that it has been Lucifer that I have allowed to deceive me that Lucifer is different than satan... that Lucifer and Jesus (metaphorically) are equals... like brothers.

I am now open that I may be wrong about this.

Jesus can, for me, never be a bad guy but I am beginning to place Lucifer in the camp where I don't trust Lucifer.

Now, ultimately I have always just communicated directly with God. But, understanding how the archons work and especially since my epiphany experience of the very real possibility the "God" I thought I was always talking with was simply an archontic imposter (as of April 26th, 2012) and after reading in its entirety Truman Cash's Eye of Ra, I am quite concerned that any voice, thought forms, impressions, revelations, new ideas could all be coming from archontic entities which leaves me utterly and entirely alone and that includes zero connection to anything any of us might call God or Source or Creator, etc.

That possibility is there and frankly I do not want to believe that possibility to be a real possibility.

Having said this, if I pray to God for assistance... how would I (or anyone else for that matter) every know if what comes forth from my request has been from God or has at least been positively influenced by God?

Is it possible at the end of the day I (and all of us) are simply left entirely and completely with only ourselves? That there's no God in any of all possibility that I could have any sort of personal relationship with?

Or is it possible there is both a direct connection to God as well as all the interference from Archontic beings (and any other beings for that matter). If this is the case, ultimately it is up to myself to "discern" which comes from which.

So in case A where there is no God that is available for a personal relationship or case B where there is God avaialble in a personal way but that one is also open to the interference, I would far prefer to live with case B and then be faced with the constant need to properly discern.

I guess there could be case C where an individual is capable of having a solid, straight pipe to God... that actually would be my preference.

Anyways, I hope this clears up my issue I took with the way Lucifer was painted on this thread and that I am now considering that I may be the one who has allowed myself to be deceived.

In just about 24 hours too! Thanks for your patience, I know my swings are quite weird.

justoneman

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hervé (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)

There could be a problem with this one. It may be true that the priests who travelled to Iran concocted their own version of the Rg Veda, but that in no way means that the original version is not extant. Nor does it mean that the Vedic view of demons was influenced by their philosophical 'off-roading'.

Sura (meaning theistic demigods) and Asura (non-theistic, by dint of prefix 'a', which means 'not) is pretty difficult to misinterpret. Throughout the Vedas, both Asuras and Suras are mentioned, including activities, wars and personal qualities. Also, in both the Srimad Bhagavatam and Mahabharata, there are instances where Asuras performed activities of merit with the Suras. Just one case in point, because there are actually many, is where the Pandavas (Suras) employed the Asura, Maya Dhanava (architect of the demigods), to build a palace for them. This palace was unsurpassed by any other building on Earth. It filled Duryodhana (their enemy cousin, and an Asura) with envy. All the topmost masters of architecture were Asuras, and endowed with mystic capabilities. Perhaps this is where the present day Masonic society has descended from.

When it comes to the Vedas, one has to be careful not to make sweeping generalisations that could be categorically incorrect. Asuras, Rakshasas, and all manner of interplanetary beings, although described in general terms, are ultimately known for their individual characters. For example, the Mahabharata describes the marriage of the rakshasi, Hidimbi, to the Pandava, Bhima. The Pandavas were sura, rakshasas are generally asura...illustrating there is no barrier when it comes to love.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 11th June 2012 at 22:07.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Chester (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012), modwiz (12th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

One more thing regarding Vedanta.

It is often considered by those who have a only a modicum of understanding on the subject, that the Vedas are the 'scripture' of the Hindus.

The word Veda means 'knowledge'. Vedic culture reckoned its history in terms of millions of years. The Vedas themselves touch on most subjects of knowledge available to humans on this planet, including medical (Ayur Veda), military (Skanda Purana), and many, many other subjects. Spiritual advancement is also included along with these more practical, earthly matters.

The word 'Hindu' is a misnomer. Originally, it was coined by Moghul invaders who referred to the people of the Indus Valley, who lived according to Vedic principles, as 'Indus'. Most modern day 'Hindus', in general, worship demigods, following family traditions and personal sentiment, whlch actually have little to do with authentic Vedic understanding.

I hope this isn't a 'TL;DR'
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 11th June 2012 at 19:55.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Chester (11th June 2012), Hervé (11th June 2012), Ishtar (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012), modwiz (12th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #197
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Ishtar
    I think it's a mistake to call someone a demon just because they don't have human form. There are gazillions of different forms that are encountered multi-dimensionally, and so one would be unable to proceed there if one took the view that only the human form is good. However, we have been brainwashed to think this way, by angels being shown as human.
    You are free to create your own theory. I have notice so many who create own version of mythology or ancient religion on conspiracy forums. It sounds like 21 century fever.

In ancient Egypt like in Mesopotamia or Greece believed in demons who were depicted in a fantastic form or monstrous iconographies that combine 2 or 3 animal and humans into one body. Funerary compositions depict demons with snakes and anthropomorphic legs, multiple heads or wings. Those demons serve as benevolent or malevolent guardians. Gigantic python, Apep, is their prototype. But Apep is not considered as demon due to his cosmic role of being the enemy of Ra. Besides the fantastic creatures, the netherworld was the abode of animals considered as dangerous such as reptiles or insects or impure such as pigs or donkey that belong to the destructive god Seth.

The demons were often shown with their heads twisted round behind them, or face on. Most had the heads of recognizable animals, often ones that were no threat in the living world, such as rams or hares. Others, like the double snake-headed demon, were creatures of fantasy. Another demon gatekeeper was the upright snake, with human arms and legs.

A minor demon, Qed-Her had the head of a cat from which two serpents emerge

Quote I think what you have there is an early Caduceus aka, the staff of Hermes or rod of Asclepius. Both of these were considered to be good guy gods, not demons.
    Well, a little inaccuracy. Don’t forget about Ningishzida, presented in the form of a serpent god of vegetation. He was the father of the Dumuzi. At the same time, he was the god of the underworld. The caduceus is interpreted as depicting the god himself.

The "libation vase of Gudea", dedicated to Ningishzida (21st century BC.)

And a few darlings from Mesopotamia.

You may be brainwashed by Gnostic teachings but please don’t assume that everybody is like you.

More Gnostic talismans.

28. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

You've written an interesting post, Starninja, but it's a shame that you angled it in such a hostile way, and I wonder why you did when we would have much in common and much to share. I'm not just someone who fetches up on a 'conspiracy forum' and starts throwing wild ideas around. I've been researching these subjects for more than 40 years... long before such forums, or even the internet existed.

For instance, what's this all about?

"You may be brainwashed by Gnostic teachings but please don’t assume that everybody is like you."

First of all, I'm not 'brainwashed by Gnosticism' and I know for a fact that everyone is not like me. In this case, I was applying a contemporary interpretation to the amulet which is described as Gnostic. It would hardly be appropriate to ascribe, say, a Vedic interepretation or an ancient Sumerian interpretation to something which was thought by those that discovered it to be Gnostic in origin and dated to around 200 AD. That would be anachronistic.

Why would you assume that I had forgotten Ningishzida? The Ningishzida vase predates the amulet by at least two thousand years... but you raise a good point. This is the gateway to Anu or god. So who (or what) do you think the Sumerians thought Anu was?

You yourself use the words 'fantastic' and 'fabulous' when describing the creatures of mythology of the ancient Middle East, Greece, Egypt etc ...and this is the exact self same point that I've been trying to make, so we are in agreement there. You say that the netherworlds are full of these creatures. I also said that. So once again, we agree.

While we can call them demons because they look strange to us ... it doesn't mean that they're evil. I've been helped by many a benovelent loving spirit in the past that I couldn't even be sure was animal, vegetable or mineral. I was just hoping that we could open our minds a bit more. If they'r e horned, as I'm sure you already know, it doesn't mean that we can assume that they're evil demons. All gods and goddesses were horned in those times ... it was a sign of wisdom, after the horned serpent. Horns were only demonised later on by the Roman Christian church.

So Starninja, I think you have a lot of interesting information to share, and I will look forward to your future posts and sharing with you.... so long as you drop the attitude, because it's unnecessary.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 11th June 2012 at 22:19.

29. Link to Post #199
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Kiyohime becoming a serpent

Yamata no Orochi

Sea Dragon

30. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Vivek, thanks for posting the further Aurobindo material which gives more context to those initial posts.

Well, you may be a tiny bit bull-headed, but only in a good way!

You know that I totally respect you as a researcher after what happened with all the Drake stuff, when I found you to be intellectually honest and someone who always tries to maintain objectivity....even in the face of death threats! I totally respect that in you, and that's not the first time I've said it.

Yes, as I said, my experience is that the entities or spirits one meets in the dimensions that the shaman visits are entirely benevolent and only have man's best interests at heart. Conversely, this cannot be said of the astral planes which have been created by man.

I was probably wrong to say that Sri Aurobindo was turning in his grave. On second thoughts, he may be pleased that this subject is getting a good airing. And it also gives others the opportunity to come and put some of this stuff in context, to make the point that the astral planes are not the "be all and end all", that many of those spirits there are illusory and vanish when one proceeds further and higher, through the dimensions, and also that some spirits have got a bad press unnecessarily and solely because of the types of people that have been using them as totems on their battle flag.

As I said in my article Rehabiliating Lucifer,

Quote I’m getting a bit worried that the people who Drake and David Wilcock represent may be just about to take us back into the Dark Ages with their statements about the “Evil Cabal” worshipping Lucifer. I don’t know if these guys worship Lucifer or not, but for our purposes here, it doesn’t matter: just because that cabal of selfish evil people worships Lucifer, it does not make Lucifer evil any more than that cabal of selfish evil people in the Vatican worshipping Jesus makes Jesus evil.
    It only worries me because I think it may stir up the pitchfork waving yokel segment of our society who, I'm sure, would not be up for a discussion on the finer points of Lucifer, such as we're having here, as they come stampeding through my door!

But I find it slightly hilarious that a cabal that are as evil as the Illuminati are reputed to be are also reputedly being guided by Lucifer when they have no power at all. If the Illuminatti had that kind of magical power, they wouldn't have to resort to the bullying and intimidation that they do.. all very worldly powers. In my opinion, they would have no chance against even a mediocre magician with a modicum of power because they cannot create, only copy (so we're told... ). If they can't create, they certainly can't do magic. They sound quite pathetic. Maybe that's why they need so much money, to bolster and protect themselves. Just my opinion, anyway....
    Last edited by Ishtar; 11th June 2012 at 22:09.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Chester (11th June 2012), Jeffrey (11th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast