Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda

2. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Full length feature of Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order. A biblical look at the history of fallen angels and it's relationship to the New World Order and the new age movement. Topics covered are the fall of mankind, the pre-flood world as Atlantis, the new age through theosophy, the fallen angels and their origin of planting the seeds to society, UFO's, ET's and abduction cases, demonic possession, channeling, and more. All of these things are explained and predicted in the bible. Featured on the video are Chris White of http://youtube.com/knowwheretorun1984 and http://nowheretorunradio.com as well as Douglas Hamp, author of "Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens and the Antichrist" at http://douglashamp.com.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

Jeffrey (17th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #363
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

5. Link to Post #364
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Alright, I just found this and immediately thought of this thread (and Houman's)...

BEGIN EXCERPT

Julian Jaynes (February 27, 1920 – November 21, 1997) was an American psychologist, best known for his book The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind (1976), in which he argued that ancient peoples were not conscious.

Jaynes defines "consciousness" more narrowly than most philosophers. Jaynes' definition of consciousness is synonymous with what philosophers call "meta-consciousness" or "meta-awareness" i.e. awareness of awareness, thoughts about thinking, desires about desires, beliefs about beliefs. This form of reflection is also distinct from the kinds of "deliberations" seen in other higher animals such as crows insofar as Jaynesian consciousness is dependent on linguistic cognition.

Jaynes wrote that ancient humans before roughly 1000BC were not reflectively meta-conscious and operated by means of automatic, nonconscious habit-schemas. Instead of having meta-consciousness, these humans were constituted by what Jaynes calls the "bicameral mind". For bicameral humans, when habit did not suffice to handle novel stimuli and stress rose at the moment of decision, neural activity in the "dominant" (left) hemisphere was modulated by auditory verbal hallucinations originating in the so-called "silent" (right) hemisphere (particularly the right temporal cortex), which were heard as the voice of a chieftain or god and immediately obeyed.

Jaynes wrote, "[For bicameral humans], volition came as a voice that was in the nature of a neurological command, in which the command and the action were not separated, in which to hear was to obey." Jaynes argued that the change from bicamerality to consciousness (linguistic meta-cognition) occurred over a period of ten centuries beginning around 1000 BC. The selection pressure for Jaynesian consciousness as a means for cognitive control is due, in part, to chaotic social disorganizations and the development of new methods of behavioral control such as writing.

END EXCERPT

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Jaynes

Interesting dates there.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 13th December 2012 at 02:50.

6. Link to Post #365
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Fantastic thread, thank YOU

I have back referenced to this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post759173

which goes into a bit of the Luciferian, references to Maurice Strong formerly at Crestone/Baca Colorado.

I think these threads are all worthy of a review look.

New folks who haven't seen these threads may get some more clarity on the who what when where and why.

7. Link to Post #366
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Thank you for the thread.
    I was never exposed to this material. Neither attracted.
    I believe, each soul has its own private journey/lessons to deal with.
    I hope (little humblness will help here), I am spared from this lesson.

Saying that, all paths are correct and lead to the ONE. We are and should explore all possibilities (as souls).
    Following the spirit from David Wilcock latest post here. There is a role and purpose for this path.

May you attain the wisdom you seek in your path.
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

9. Link to Post #367
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hello Jefferey! I was watching the 1hr:50+ min video, and I can tell you is very interesting but also appears to have disinformation in it. The fear monger tactics , like the one mentioned by the blond lady about brainwash, and the et tread, etc etc , then add the fear created when anyone who see the video hear about those rituals where child are assassinated and their blood drank, plus the guy saying ( in the minute 60:30) that the ufos are terrestrial in origin, ( I think they're both) ,people tying loose ends they'll end up totally horrorized! for god sake!. Maybe the video is for informative purpose , but also serves very well the dark side creating fear. And they feed on this energy! C'mon you must admit it. Usually I switch the mode of my blood to : Beyond chill , before get in to this subjects!. But I have a question for you :What is the solution for such a enormous thread according to you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

11. Link to Post #368
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

anyone mentioning Lucifer to create fear in their message really is clueless.

the translation of Lucifer means light bringer...

Mary was the light bringer...

Statue of Liberty...

those gathering under Lucifer are meeting under a female deity, which the Catholic Church is quiet about, they would rather preach down on Satanist, than those honoring Jesus's mom...

fear stories and tales of baby sacrifices and rituals are to keep most too scared to look closer...

you see it misused all the time in the alternate community...

12. Link to Post #369
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Hello Jefferey! I was watching the 1hr:50+ min video, and I can tell you is very interesting but also appears to have disinformation in it. The fear monger tactics , like the one mentioned by the blond lady about brainwash, and the et tread, etc etc , then add the fear created when anyone who see the video hear about those rituals where child are assassinated and their blood drank, plus the guy saying ( in the minute 60:30) that the ufos are terrestrial in origin, ( I think they're both) ,people tying loose ends they'll end up totally horrorized! for god sake!. Maybe the video is for informative purpose , but also serves very well the dark side creating fear. And they feed on this energy! C'mon you must admit it. Usually I switch the mode of my blood to : Beyond chill , before get in to this subjects!. But I have a question for you :What is the solution for such a enormous thread according to you?
    There's truth mixed in with untruth everywhere. There is darkness mixed with light everywhere. The mere fact that the light has a thing to shine on ... It produces a shadow in its wake. Absolute darkness leaves one blind and too much light can leave a person blinded as well.

These threads in my post history are stepping stones for me, the only thing I have left here is the footprint of an explorer.

There is no solution to the thread in that sense. It's only a shell, a skin that has been left behind. What has been garnered from it I'll take with me in my movements, but I don't want to stagnant in any system of beliefs. There are mindscapes that would serve me better ahead in terms of growth and I am a growing individual.

I have left this information here as a ship leaves a wake. I'd venture to say that there is a solution, but it would only remain as such for a short time, being that all things are in a state of change as they interact or erode according to the currents of change circulating throughout our inner/outer cosmos that promotes new life/growth/understanding in this ever changing flux of awareness in which we find ourselves.

This response is a tad tangential to your question, but I am still learning, searching, rediscovering, and remembering... That being said I am with a new outlook now, which will be in my wake at some future moment. I've been busy uncovering less and less distorted belief systems and the hope is that they are like rungs on a ladder that leads to higher spiritual (immovable/unshakable/unchanging) truths that reality has to bend itself around (ie whatever Source Is).

I realize that no matter how far I get or how much I realize ... In the end I will find out that I've only been able to handle/acknowledge a mere sliver of a fraction of a single percent of the way things work. But if time itself is an illusion than I have all the time in the world and I have indeed made great progress. Still, I will not be complacent because I believe that we have a specific function and purpose in the scheme of it All and we fulfill a certain mechanism here and now. To not live and strive to perform that duty is to be unfulfilled. This is my impetus for now until I can find a better one that suits my needs as a growing, evolving, and expanding spiritual being.

Whew! Don't know where that came from exactly but I must've needed to get it out! Thanks

Vivek

13. Link to Post #370
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Very well said Jefrey ! Sorry to respond that late, but I was focus on other subject with deep worries to me because the situation in Venezuela, I still have many good friends there as well relatives. The situation is very serious and their lives are in the line, so , very little time to check on Avalon.
    For the way you present the post, I'll say you're right, and if you take some knowledge from the work of Dolores Cannon, and some Bashar channelings , and tie some loose ends you'll come up with some solution for the problem , and I think this is the door to open: let them be, anyways they are in darkness, (disruptive energy by essence) And BE yourself keep your path aiming up, rising your frequency as fast you can ( and you know how), let for them just the dust of your ascention. don't you think?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Jeffrey (8th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #371
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

this is such a great thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19