+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This will knock your socks off, Cannibis oil cures skin cancer!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Thumbs up This will knock your socks off, Cannibis oil cures skin cancer!!

This is worth watching.
    Please pass it along.
    It could save a lot of pain and suffering for so many.

http://dotsub.com/media/fc4e051a-170...6c9f/embed/eng

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Ceedub (18th June 2012), Debra (5th June 2012), Ecnal61 (6th June 2012), eileenrose (7th June 2012), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2012), oddy (6th June 2012), seko (6th June 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: This will knock your socks off, Cannibis oil cures skin cancer!!

hemp oil cures a lot of cancers..........i believe there is a thread on here already devoted to this topic......something with Run From the Cure youtube?? I will have a look

edit...... can't find the other thread, find the search on this forum to be quite unhelpful mostly but here is a link to the youtube, very worth watching

Last edited by Earth Angel; 5th June 2012 at 16:01.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Alekahn (6th June 2012), Caren (6th June 2012), Debra (5th June 2012), Omni (6th June 2012), seko (6th June 2012), Unicorn (5th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Not being facetious, but duh, WE knew that. So does Big Pharma and they pay for US NOT TO KNOW IT.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

conk (5th June 2012), seko (5th June 2012), Star Tsar (5th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Cant really patent a plant. No $$$ to be made there for big Pharma. They wont have it.

Plus, the prohibition greatly fuels the ever growing "prison industrial complex". Thats right haha, there are a bunch of private prisons here.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Omni (6th June 2012), seko (6th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

I have been told that Black Salve contains cannabis oil. I don't know for sure and I think maybe not all Black Salve has all of the same ingredience. Anyway, Black Salve cures cancer. I have used it myself and it works brilliantly. Also used it on a friend and also my daughter. Every household should have a pot of this stuff or better still get the ingredience and make it yourself. The recipe is on utube.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Alekahn (6th June 2012), Caren (6th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    I have been told that Black Salve contains cannabis oil. I don't know for sure and I think maybe not all Black Salve has all of the same ingredience. Anyway, Black Salve cures cancer. I have used it myself and it works brilliantly. Also used it on a friend and also my daughter. Every household should have a pot of this stuff or better still get the ingredience and make it yourself. The recipe is on utube.
    Linky to youtube please , thanks .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Vitalux (6th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Last edited by Leon; 5th June 2012 at 20:12.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Carmen (6th June 2012), Fundy Gemini (6th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Good Video. I just keep telling people about it. It will take time (to change people's minds). It will happen (or not)...it depends on how heavily seduced the American public is with BigPharm. Only time will tell if they will give up chemotherapy and their M.D.'s who betray them with this product.

----
    Other topical uses for Cannabis:
    And people are doing other things, with cannabis oil/butter/coconut oil...etc.

I just had my annual appointment (to get the prescription for cannabis here in CA...treats my various complaints) and the doctor said people where starting to use it topically as well...for even other skin issues. She said I should give it a try on a open sore I had that wasn't healing with Ed's Salve (too bad she didn't know what that was...and so the education of our M.D.s wanta-be naturopaths continues). Doesn't hurt to try it out.

Juicing the leaves:
    And she, FYI, mentioned people were juicing the leaves...for those with cancer. I had to think about that one (I've studied herbalism for a while now). Should be fine...to give a try to. Should have lots of active ingredients. Though in some ways, seeping the un-dried leaves in hot water might be better (just a personal opinion). As juicing (it probably works fine) is a different process than seeping (a more traditional process). ...I could explain more upon request.
    Last edited by eileenrose; 7th June 2012 at 10:02.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Vitalux (6th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Black Salve does not contain cannabis oil.... not that there isn't a salve out there that may CO. Just that black salve is a fairly specific formula, without cannabis oil. Anyway, you only need to apply CO directly. It needs no help from other ingredients.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Caren (6th June 2012), Carmen (6th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Krullenjongen's Avatar
    Thanks

The YouTube movie "One Answer to Cancer" is a very good video about the Black Salve. I don't think that it contains Canabis but you can check that out yourself. At 1 hour 22 mins of the video below they show you how to make Black Salve.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krullenjongen For This Post:

Caren (6th June 2012), Carmen (6th June 2012), Leon (6th June 2012), seko (6th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

I often pondered why a plant that grows freely from Mother Earth and is given to us from a higher authority (no pun intended) is illegal. But its ok and legal to consume alcohol, beer etc thats man-made in a factory. Its all about the money isnt it. Cant make much money from plants can we!

Regarding Hemp: Now we know why hemp is legal. There are many goods than bads in using hemp. Maybe no bads at all.

Im suprised Monsanto didnt get involved with hemp yet or have they?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Caren (6th June 2012), deridan (7th June 2012), Vitalux (6th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Juicing cannabis. ..

It saddens me to no end seeing all the wonderful people in the world doing all the pink ribbon and other " for the cure" events, and when I try to talk to folks about the cannabis cure their eyes glaze and they quickly end the conversation (like I must be some pot head with an agenda)

I even have an uncle now with lukemia and he was offered a perscription for medical cannabis for pain, but won't even consider it "because it's 'drugs'" but has faith in the chemotherapy poisin they are polluting him with. ... Sooooo Sad, they did a complete and utter brainwashing on society against the one thing nature gives freely that has more positives than can be counted (the legal hemp industry could and should be HUGE yet people still have the ick factor from all the government sponsored smear campaign for so many years)

--♥--
    2 All

24. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

what do you think the big man JC was using,went to a party with 12 mates went into a coma for 3 days before waking up and made an apperance, also check out Shona Banda,

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Cannabis was found to cure lung cancer and brain tumors as well.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

deridan (7th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fathertedsmate (here)
    what do you think the big man JC was using,went to a party with 12 mates went into a coma for 3 days before waking up and made an apperance, also check out Shona Banda,
    ah yes .......

Name:  jesus.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  100.0 KB

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

fathertedsmate (7th June 2012), Tane Mahuta (7th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I find it so frustrating that they will poison us year after year with chemicals and radiation.......just got a call last night about another friend who has died of cancer......that makes 3 so far this year (friends and family)......its time for us to take what nature gave us and use it, people are so afraid when they get diagnosed they immediately put their trust in the doctor ....this friend who died was very into holistic medicine but when she heard the big C word she went the traditional route, not just one series of chemo but when she thought she was done they said no we think another one just to be sure......I understand that people want someone who 'knows' what they are doing....but how many of them actually survive.....this friend who died was 53 with two beautiful daughters age 20 and 22 .......such a loss and it is not necessary!!!!

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Loved Elaine Hollingworths movie. Utterly fantastic! Everyone should watch it.

31. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Loved Elaine Hollingworths movie. Utterly fantastic! Everyone should watch it.
    For those who don't know this lady(myself included) here's some links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Shane

The name of the movie was "One Answer to Cancer"

TM

nearly forgot, thanks vitalux, carmen
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (7th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Just ordered three of this Elaine's DVD to watch and lend. I have some enlightened doctor friends! Or maybe I will see just how enlightened they are?

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Double post!!
    Last edited by Carmen; 7th June 2012 at 19:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast