+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: justoneman's session experience with Mark V. Johnson, hypnotherapist (and more)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: justoneman's session experience with Mark V. Johnson, hypnotherapist (and more)

Thank You, NancyV for your two posts.

Currently, I lean to your recommendations (as they reflect the true way I have felt about all this prior to making this thread). I am even further comfortably anchored in my current view as to how to handle my little friend, sofie as well as what I might do regarding any other entities. justone

Note to Houman - regarding the entity or entities that have been behind my difficulties... I am in process of identifying and separating these critters such than when I am comfortable I have them all properly identified, I will evict each one. I may allow this sofie thing to remain if "it" desires. Perhaps it may want to leave if I kick out the suspected others.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), Holly Lindin (6th July 2012), NancyV (12th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: justoneman's session experience with Mark V. Johnson, hypnotherapist (and more)

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    Sad to say, but part of me hopes it's not the way you describe it. Otherwise I'd quickly interrupt the session and leave disappointed. I've always expected hypnosis to illicit a powerful involuntary response. If it's no different than relaxation it won't work on me. I don't "relax" short of passing out, and it's hard as hell for me to do that without some, ahem, medicinal aid these days.

-_-;;
    Hi Vast... each of us are different. I have used massive amounts of drugs and alcohol at varying times throughout my life. These types of substances can create the hypnotic state such that entities can enter and begin to dominate their target. It is my view that this has been a significant part of the entire group of entities I have been dealing with. What I have found is that even without drugs I have learned how to enter into that state. If we consider the state television induces, perhaps we all have been under varying amounts of hypnosis throughout our lives.

The interesting thing to consider is that entities, once anchored within an individual, seem to have the ability to dominate that individual much easier when the individual is in the hypnotic state. Well, at least this seems true for me in my case. What I observed when I was in the session with Mark Johnson was that he, as well, appeared to be somewhat hypnotized at times. Considering this possibility, I hadto ask myself "who" is actually conducting the session?

That I could not know this led me to a sense of discomfort because the fact is that no matter how much the hypnotist tries not to lead the subject, there is questions, etc. Thus if a third party entity is actually speaking through the hypnotist, it seems possible that the subject may be double teamed by a.) the entity speaking through the hypnotist and the entity within the subject being accessed.

I hope what I just wrote was not too confusing.

But the point I am making is that even when I listen to the recording with full consciousness how do I know its Mark asking the questions (Mark being someone I know and trust)?

So for me now... I am pretty uncomfortable with hypnotism and will not be doing it again in this lifetime.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), NancyV (12th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I've been following this thread with great interest and since you posted your birthday in public I took the liberty to have a peek at your birth chart.
    From an astrologer's perspective everything you have written about now falls into place. In fact, it would have come as a surprise if your problems had been any different.

You have the sun and Mercury in Virgo, but also Mars in close conjunction to the sun. I won't give my interpretation of what that entails without your permission. But you could also look it up yourself, online.
    Just google sun Mars conjunct in Virgo...and there will be lots of info that might give you a clearer understanding of the forces that you are subjected to.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Holly Lindin (6th July 2012), NancyV (12th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

i am attempting to encourage your healing process by reminding you not to get bogged down in theology. And while that may explain how your situation came to pass, it does not cure it. Lots of people can find out why they have cancer but understanding why they have cancer doesn't cure it.

The only thing that can cure it is initiating in a healing process not attempting to understand the disease or what is leveraging it. We end up focusing on the wounds and how they occurred and understanding the wound, instead simply healing the wound. I know that people should understand their own healing processes but you need to stick to healing because you are not a healer, and are going to second guess every healign experience that you have when the bottom line all of this crap is healed the same way.

A walk in situation is healed the same way a parasitical mind influence is healed, the same way possession is healed. Nothing varies in the manner in which these things are healed, what varies a lot is attempting to understand how it applies to you. If we go wandering off all these avenues of understanding without initiating in the excavation process it will turn into a distraction which could very well be the influence and distraction of a parasitical influence. A wound is a wound, how it got there could have happened in a variety of ways.

I have noted this in healers themselves that wanted to understand everything rather than heal it.

What I am saying is this understanding doesn't replace your healing process. People are very seldom ever able to de-fragment on their own or without guidance.

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Quit worrying about the damned golf game between Jesus, Lucifer and Satan do this for yourself! The can find their own T off time without your help.

Understanding this will not 'help' you persay in finding out and/or abating any possible influence it has on you and could indeed be prove to be a distraction.

(slaps hands)

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Fascinating.

First, thanks for posting this thread.

This may not help you very much, its all I have that is relevant.

From what I have read of your report, it is not a walk-in event. Neither in the BS new-age sense nor the real one.

If it was a walk-in, you would probably be called sofie by now.

Walk-in events are usually traumatic and involve the temporary bodily death. You'll often either read about associated coma, which is handy because otherwise the medical profession would have to say well um, yes he got hit by a cement mixer, was bought in DOA but then came back to life and woke up, terrible injuries but made a spectacular recovery... funny that everyone who knew him says the accident has "changed him".

Exit one soul, enter another. Consequently it is a big deal, and you had better hope that in such events, it is done by agreement There are walk-ins on this forum. They may pipe up and say something about it for you.

justoneman I'll say this for you... you have some serious balls. It is my impression that you have all the balls you need to see this one right to the end.

All power to you.

Anchor..
    Thanks for this particular post and for this reason...

The being that called itself "sofie" said she was a walk in but that what normally happens with a walk in is that the host being leaves the body that the walk in takes over. What "sofie" said was that I would not leave and thus we became a twin souled being. I know this sounds nuts but this is what in fact came out.

Now here's my next promise -

I just received the recording last night. I am going to do the following:

Before I listen to the recording, I am going to write up my current view of the session. In the write up I will point out one very interesting thing that came out of the session that I have not brought up yet (because I wanted to review it thoroughly before putting it out there).

I also want to resolve my dilemma regarding the three metaphorical supernatural beings Jesus, Lucifer and satan so that I can anchor in a new view and move on from my questions there so that I am freer to explore other ideas and concepts.

Once I have done this - which will take me about 24 hours... I will post these two "pieces" - the one as to how I view the session's results to be posted in this thread and my Jesus, Lucifer, satan dilemma resolution to be posted in Vivek's thread entitled A New World Order: Exposing the Luciferian Agenda found under the Conspiracy category.

Once there's been sufficient dialogue about my session interpretations... perhaps a day or so, I will then listen to my session recordings and write up a new interpretation. I will also post the link to these session recordings such that anyone who may want can download the complete recording of my session. Mark recorded approximately 4 hours of the session - he recorded all of it but the very unimportant beginnings. (Note: this means we spent almost 4 hours in pre-session discussion... I had earlier guessed we had only spent a few hours in pre-session discussion).

Note again, before I listen to the session, I will write how I view it all... what I think I got out of it, etc.

Being as honest as I can, I must admit that if I am dealing with one or more entities, I am not at all ready to evict a single one of them. I will also point out that I respect several posters here in this amazing forum and thus I am constantly torn between the advice I give to myself and the advice I get from so many of you super cool folks.

In this specific case, only NancyV seemed to suggest the same thing I was suggesting to myself. That I perhaps consider retaining the entity (or entities). This goes against the direct advice of Houman who said specifically "If I were you, I would get rid of it."

I am not ruling out that perhaps I will ultimately decide to get rid of it.

To be clear, the way I am leaning now is that I want to get rid of any and all entities other than "sofie." That's the way I am leaning at the moment.

I now must go see a movie... not sure why but something inside me suggests I go see this goofy looking movie called Prometheus. Note: I watch almost no TV sometimes zero for weeks (other than a sporting event I may put on and semi-watch and I sometimes watch FOX news because I love most of the actors on that entertainment program and love to see one angle of the MSM... sorta like watching televangelists for comedic relief). I do watch movies. I think I read between the lines. Most movies are pure BS (unlike some of Stanley Kubrick's works for example) and this one will likely be BS... still... I must follow the inner voice(s). be back later

justone
    Hi 9eagle9 - the dilemma I thought I had resolved prior to reading Vivek's thread -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...iferian-Agenda

...as to the metaphorical representations of Jesus, Lucifer and satan has been extremely significant for me for almost a dozen years.

As anyone who has read enough of my posts by now can conclude, I use this forum as a healing tool. I have never, ever experienced any tool for healing that comes anywhere close to what I have been experiencing since I began reading and posting here on the Project Avalon forum which began just after my latest psychotic episode and almost suicide.

Recall that on March 10th, I had to leave my wife in Colombia (thinking I may never be able to see her in the flesh again) and go to my ex-wife's father's home in Texas (the only place on earth I was able to go to) with two suitcases of all the possessions I had to my name and $300 and no job nor job prospects. I no longer was able to actually kill myself anymore but I went through a phase from approximately early February up until I discovered Houman's Horus-Ra thread on April 26th where I prayed to God most of the day that I would get cancer, or have a heart attack or somehow be killed some other way as soon as possible.

On that day, when I discovered Houman's thread and read the very first post, I found the last and final dot I needed and instantly everything changed.

I announced this new reality to my ex-wife's father and his wife who had been very worried about me. They would testify that indeed I made a complete and instant 180 degree change that day. Anyone who has followed my posts might be able to see that to be true as well.

I use this forum to explore the deepest questions I have within myself. Due to the awesome folks who are members and posters of this forum, I have been able to receive incredible feedback which has allowed me to make rapid progress in the reclamation of my soul project, the restoration of my sanity, the improvement in my demeanor as I interact with others and the overall rebuilding of a solid character I choose to be.

This is extremely healing for me to follow my process. Therefore that is why, when I have such pressing dilemmas such as this, I would think it would be wise that I am able to continue with the process that has helped me so far. And that is that when I have a personal POV change regarding something as important to me personally as to how I view the metaphorical beings of Jesus, Lucifer and satan, and I would like to state my new, reprocessed view view, I should be encouraged to do so, not told not to do so.

Considering how important the Lucifer/satanic situation is here on earth - especially as this relates to many of our planet's current rulers and the massive amounts of victims of human sacrifice and ritual abuse, I would think that I would be supported and encouraged to express my views regarding that key trilogy of "beings."

I would think a shift in view where I am now suspicious I may be the one who might be wrong... wrong in thinking that Lucifer is actually some good guy who has been defamed by an artificial being known by the name of satan. That I now consider that perhaps Lucifer is the actual primary being in the archontic structure might be quite a huge step in my process of healing. That I may have been wrong that Lucifer and satan were and are two different beings. That it may be true that satan is simply the dark arm of Lucifer and that the arm of "light" Lucifer perhaps had projected to me to be benevolent is simply another arm of this same primary being.

Anyways, I did actually state my new view (as I had promised I would in a prior post if my view did in fact change) as one can see in this post made just after I stated the importance of needing to do so.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post504591

Please, encourage my healing process - especially in that I am making good progress.

Quote The point of all this work is not to heal wounds but to bring wholeness forward.
    Healing for me is returning to wholeness - defragging if you will.

justoneman

8. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Hey Justone,

I don't know if it's possible to retain one's sovereignty if an entity lives with you on a regular basis, or even on a casual basis for that matter.

I will tell you of an experience I had. I was involved with someone who was very pleasing to me as a lover. One night, the love making changed. He changed and the thoughts going through my mind had also greatly changed. This was not a bad experience but it was confusing. Hours later, as I lay awake in bed, an old boyfriend I'd had back in my early 20's who'd died in a motorcycle accident, came to me. He whispered "I made love to you tonight". So he had changed the way my lover behaved and the thoughts that went through my mind and so my entire experience had changed. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what i wanted. So his temporary entrance into my lover's body had changed both him and I. I told him he was not allowed to do that anymore. And he never did it again.

So if one temporary entrance had changed both of us, would i want my gay colleague to live in me? Absolutely not! And this is not because I am homophobic because I'm not. I believe we are all entitled to our sexual expressions provided that they are ours and not someone else's, and of course, that they not harm anyone. But knowing the way that experience affected me and my lover at the time, I know I would not want an entity to live with me unless that entity could change me for the better. And I feel that chances of an entity changing one for the better are rather slim because only a being of higher consciousness could change one for the better, if they are beings of higher consciousness then they would guide us, not possess us.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 12th June 2012 at 20:51. Reason: typos

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), Holly Lindin (6th July 2012), sunflower (13th June 2012), Swanette (13th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I've been following this thread with great interest and since you posted your birthday in public I took the liberty to have a peek at your birth chart.
    From an astrologer's perspective everything you have written about now falls into place. In fact, it would have come as a surprise if your problems had been any different.

You have the sun and Mercury in Virgo, but also Mars in close conjunction to the sun. I won't give my interpretation of what that entails without your permission. But you could also look it up yourself, online.
    Just google sun Mars conjunct in Virgo...and there will be lots of info that might give you a clearer understanding of the forces that you are subjected to.
    Hi ulli,

I invite you to offer anything and everything. If it makes a difference, I was born in Dallas, Texas and the time was according to my mother, 6:06 AM but she is not completely certain of this.

Anyways, don't hold back. justoneman

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (15th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Hey Justone,

I don't know if it's possible to retain one's sovereignty if an entity lives with you on a regular basis, or even on a casual basis for that matter.

I will tell you of an experience I had. I was involved with someone who was very pleasing to me as a lover. One night, the love making changed. He changed and the thoughts going through my mind had also greatly changed. This was not a bad experience but it was confusing. Hours later, as I lay awake in bed, an old boyfriend I'd had back in my early 20's who'd died in a motorcycle accident, came to me. He whispered "I made love to you tonight". So he had changed the way my lover behaved and the thoughts that went through my mind and so my entire experience had changed. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what i wanted. So his temporary entrance into my lover's body had changed both him and I. I told him he was not allowed to do that anymore. And he never did it again.

So if one temporary entrance had changed both of us, would i want my gay colleague to live in me? Absolutely not! And this is not because I am homophobic because I'm not. I believe we are all entitled to our sexual expressions provided that they are ours and not someone else's, and of course, that they not harm anyone. But knowing the way that experience affected me and my lover at the time, I know I would not want an entity to live with me unless that entity could change me for the better. And I feel that chances of an entity changing one for the better are rather slim because only a being of higher consciousness could change one for the better, if they are beings of higher consciousness then they would guide us, not possess us.
    Hi Daughter of Time,

Considering my experience with what I am fairly certain has been with one or more spirit beings as well as multiple levels of manifestation of the archontic structure, I have had nowhere near the conscious experiences you appear to have had based on the various experiences you have shared. So I am don't feel all that qualified to attempt to make any offerings to you and that includes responses. I feel like a junior high football star in the company of a real NFL player (to use the football analogy). What I am trying to say is that I have derived a great deal of strength from having lived through my recent battles with the beyond and then my recovery process via this forum and specifically the work of Truman Cash, The Eye of Ra.

Anyways, here's my response to your post.

I am very certain that one specific entity (and perhaps more) have been with me since childhood. Based on my discovery of Houman's Horus-Ra thread on April 26th and then the study of that material, my own reflections upon the material, several interactions via this forum (both publicly and through PMs), the relationships I believe have developed through this forum and my studies of recommended materials I have immense confidence that as long as I retain my clarity (as best as can be done) and hold on to my own simple truth, that I (and us all) are simply spirit beings, perfect, immortal and eternal, then I have absolutely zero to fear regarding anything and I mean anything I wish to explore.

Having said that, I now operate with one simple rule. Be discerning as to what I may expose others to in that they may not want to explore along with me.

This is now not directed at you, Daughter of Time, but to anyone who reads this post.

Has anyone read David Icke's story? Not so much his current material, though David always refers back to his past... but his story, how he came to be who he is today. I cannot be certain that others will agree with me, but it is absolutely clear to me that David Icke has dealt with contained intelligence sources that he and these sources have interacted directly with each other. I don't see David having any problems he hasn't been able to deal with so far. I also don't see David as the only human being that can do so.

So I hope you see that I have just about zero "fear" now. And the biggest strength I have is that I don't fear making a fool of myself and I don't fear being wrong.

As of now, I am not desiring any changes with any relationships I have with any entities and that includes anything related to the archontic structure. I say this because I have drawn a line there. I took back my responsibility for my soul. I even trust that in my sleep my soul is solid and safe.

I am not sure if you have read The Eye of Ra yet and been able to catch Truman's posts here on Avalon, and I cannot assume I am correct in what I am about to say regarding Truman but here is my perception.

Truman has little to no fear and I lean closer to the absolute no fear between the two. He has all but completely gained (or regained) his personal sovereignty. Note that Truman does not view the soul component as a different thing from his spirit. That is quite interesting and I perceive that he has transcended his "soul" component. What could I possibly mean by that? Have you ever seen the illustrations in David Icke's books where it shows the human being inside what looks like an egg? Imagine that the egg is simply the container of all our fears. And that when we pass from one type of experiential realm to the next, as long as we are still with the egg, we carry our fears through to the next experience.

Imagine that if the egg shell becomes hard enough, we might become entrapped within a "return complex" such as is considered by some to be the case here on earth through what is known as the reincarnative mechanism (a complicated mechanism at that - as it probably involves life forms (forms in various states of "real" to "artificial") with which we have become entangled and which play an apparent separate role in our entrapment).

So for me, the solution for this entrapment is quite simple to understand and yet quite hard to accomplish. And most folks already know this (or at least know they have been told this) but I will throw it out there again - and that is freedom from fear.

That's it... so I will make a statement to sum it all up.

To the degree a spirit being is free from fear is indirectly proportional to their experiential entrapment(s) as they migrate through their experiences.

Because each and every day I am more solid and secure in the knowledge that I am a perfect child of "God", immortal and eternal... I experience my fear melting away.

I read a quote from Truman posted by Anthony Bacala - something to the effect that the secret is in not allowing any other entity to be "an authority" to yourself. That's it. I don't care who/what it is anymore I might be dealing with. My only reticence is that I weigh carefully what I might expose others to having to face via what I bring into their sphere of reality perception.

In this regard I see myself as no different that the absolute worst psychopath as far as what I am willing to experience myself. I see myself as entirely different than the general psychopath in that I weigh carefully what I might expose another to as they may not want to become so free.

That is why this forum is so excellent. First of all, no one has to read my posts and second of all, no one has to agree. In this way I can post my views freely and at the same time feel comfortable that I am not infecting the rest of the universe without the rest of the universes permission.

justone

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), NancyV (13th June 2012), Swanette (13th June 2012), ulli (13th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hi ulli,

I invite you to offer anything and everything. If it makes a difference, I was born in Dallas, Texas and the time was according to my mother, 6:06 AM but she is not completely certain of this.

Ok, if I can remember all those thoughts I had about it yesterday...
    The sign of Virgo is about taking stuff apart and analyzing every little detail, in a meticulous way, to see how it functions.
    Having Mars there next to the sun can give the physical energy and turn you into a workaholic. Which I'm sure you were, before it all went wrong for you. But it was also Mars that caused the decline in the first place.
    Mars is about action, the starter button, the initiator, the pioneer who risks everything to get new experiences.
    While Virgos normally want to have a secure routine, that Mars factor says "to hell with security, I'm bored now, bye, everyone" and off he goes, wherever it may lead. Once alcohol and drugs are added to the mix the journey will lead to other dimensions, non physical.
    These two opposite energies can tear a soul apart, and as soon as a split occurs the remaining fragments come under the control of the mind.
    In other words, the mind is now no longer a tool of the higher self, but has taken over all control. Being Virgo, which is the sign ruled by Mercury, and Mercury is the planet which rules rules the mind, we now have two opposite camps:
    On the one hand a fiery yet unreasonable soldier (Mars) and on the other hand a meticulous planner and analyst (Mercury)
    The moment these two can become integrated the fragmentation stops and inner unity returns, and the demons disappear.
    They were never real in the first place. They served as entertainment to the bored Mars aspect of the personality...and also gave Mercury plenty to think about and analyze.
    Meanwhile the true self, represented by the sun, the eternal inner light, is patiently waiting for the moment of reconciliation.
    Once the sun is given back the reigns the soul journey can comtinue, and also make full use (yes, Virgoes use everything, every single atom comes in handy) full use of the experiences gained during the fragmentation period.
    The lesson learnt then becomes the new path, which is the healer, with added courage, supplied by Mars, to go out and heal the sick and even drive out demons.
    Welcome to the club.

P.S. I wrote this post before I read your post above...
    I see you are on your way already. Great stuff.
    Last edited by ulli; 13th June 2012 at 13:46.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2012), Daughter of Time (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi 9eagle9,

I know your heart is of the best intentions. I know we have shared some in PMs and you know my respect for your views. I really do appreciate the various points you are making but I want you to understand that it's not about me anymore.

It's about how can I be helpful for others, specifically those directly in my life, my three sons, the folks I live with, my close friends, the folks I run into out there in the world and anyone who may be influenced by whatever I put out whether it be through a forum like this, through anything I might write or publish (which I have never done but which is an aspiration), etc.

Now don't get me wrong that I think I am superman as I experience vulnerabilities daily, I just deal with them as they come.

I don't have cancer and I am not suffering any other form of illness (anymore) that the cancer metaphor can apply.

Something interesting you said was that I am not a "healer." It is my view that a healthy person, by their very nature, is healing for many others. I have had several experiences in the last 6 or so weeks where I have played a role in another person's healing process. I don't have an official "practice." I have just been myself. Could this be a clue I might be fairly healed already? What would the state of "healed" appear to be to others?

more thoughts...

Each of us have our own inner questioning dialogue unless we think we have graduated and know all. I know myself well enough to know that my answers only come from within. I use the outside world as part of a three way dynamic between the understanding of who/what I am (part a), that which I pull from the connection within (part b) and that with which I experience (part c). Within the experience component is the views of others, but nothing in the outer or inner realms are my authority (Thanks again, Truman).

Your perception that the current dilemma I have engaged regarding the metaphorical, representational interplay between the Jesus figure, Lucifer and satan cannot (in my view) be reduced to simply and only theology as all three of these representations are clearly bigger than that. But again, that is from my view and I am not here to convince you that it should be your view. I try to stay away from making statements in the form of absolute fact as that is a "box in."

I will point out that it is the perception of many that there is a satanic component that has quite a bit of influence as to our collective experience here on earth at this time (not restricted to a theological debate). The overwhelming majority of folks I have encountered are of the opinion this satanic influence is hand in hand with Luciferianism as well as the Lucifer entity itself (if there is one).

Many here either believe a "Lucifer" exists or they have the belief that a collective of spirit beings (like us) can create an entity which at some point is able to become its own being though it may perhaps lack one or more components of a created spirit being (created by and through "source") - a golem type being for example or an artificial intelligence that can only replicate for example. The only third possibility is that Lucifer is simply a creation of our imaginations and does not exist at all whatsoever.

The same can be said of the being known as satan and in all honesty, the same can be said about the being many of us have come to know as Jesus.

To suggest that these three representations of "something" are relegated solely to the realm of theology (to me) demonstrates a lack of perception.

That I had come to the all but definitive conclusion that the Lucifer I thought I knew had nothing to do with satan is now a conclusion I happen to question should be seen as a monumental shift in one's perception. If healing is to be judged by one's thoughts, actions and deeds and it is understood that ones thoughts, actions and deeds are generated in large part by one's reactions to their specific, personal, time and space based point of view, then I would hope that I would be encouraged to explore these important points of view and not on the one hand, told is the "correct" point of view or on the other hand told the exploration itself is insignificant and that one should focus something else.

This is why I appreciated Vivek's response to my post defending Lucifer. That I was unable to create a reaction in him planted a seed of doubt in my all but 100% solid view that Lucifer has zero to do with satan.

When we consider how perhaps the key issue on planet earth at this time emanates from satanism and satanic practice and specifically satanic ritual abuse, generational satanism, pedophilia, sex trafficking abuse, satanic mind control abuse, snuff films, non-visionary plant drug trafficking and ultimately animal and human sacrifice, it seems it might be important to understand if the being known as Lucifer has anything to do with it.

That my position has changed such that I no longer am firm in my belief that the being I know to be Lucifer has nothing to do with any of that to my new position that Lucifer might actually play a proactive roll in the above listed activities seems a bit larger than simple theology.

Why this is so critical is that this new view now places all the "white lodge" esoteric knowledge that I have gained into the arena of being "info/disinfo."

Why that is so important is because just about every facet of every day life has interaction with the symbols that come from these sources. Just about all the media is interlaced with overt as well as subliminal representations of the vast symbology associated with the supposed "white" teachings / mysteries.

I cannot undo what associations I have come to know throughout my life that I cannot avoid experiencing over and over without resorting to complete and utter isolation and because of which I have chosen to see these associations from a "white lodge" POV.

Thus to consider if these associations are part of a wider plan that originates from a "source" or being as part of a long term plan that has a specific goal to achieve a result that places this this being as ruler over all the known realms as opposed to realms being the creation of a source with no agenda seems to be slightly important at the individual level and slightly relevant to our current shared reality.

Now I have attempted to make my point several times and several ways and from several angles and thus I am asking your support in my exploration as opposed to perhaps heart generated attempts to steer me off what is probably the very most important question to have for just this one poster.
    Last edited by Chester; 14th June 2012 at 04:04.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Hi Justone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, beliefs, issues, challenges, and of course, I do support your explorations.

It is never my intent to steer you nor anyone off their course for we all have our journeys which are very unique to us. In the end, we all want the same thing: to free ourselves from damaging influences, to find who we truly are, to be the best we can be and to help others to become the best they can be. When I share my experiences, all I mean to do is share my experiences and what they mean to me and I do realize that how I feel may not apply to how others feel.

You are a very intelligent being and your courage is admirable.

May the peeling of the layers accelerate for you and I look forward to reading more about your findings, confusions, conclusions and all you might want to share.

As always, love!
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 13th June 2012 at 17:41.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi ulli,

The sign of Virgo is about taking stuff apart and analyzing every little detail, in a meticulous way, to see how it functions.
    Having Mars there next to the sun can give the physical energy and turn you into a workaholic. Which I'm sure you were, before it all went wrong for you. But it was also Mars that caused the decline in the first place.
    Mars is about action, the starter button, the initiator, the pioneer who risks everything to get new experiences.
    While Virgos normally want to have a secure routine, that Mars factor says "to hell with security, I'm bored now, bye, everyone" and off he goes, wherever it may lead. Once alcohol and drugs are added to the mix the journey will lead to other dimensions, non physical.
    These two opposite energies can tear a soul apart, and as soon as a split occurs the remaining fragments come under the control of the mind.
    In other words, the mind is now no longer a tool of the higher self, but has taken over all control. Being Virgo, which is the sign ruled by Mercury, and Mercury is the planet which rules rules the mind, we now have two opposite camps:
    On the one hand a fiery yet unreasonable soldier (Mars) and on the other hand a meticulous planner and analyst (Mercury)
    The moment these two can become integrated the fragmentation stops and inner unity returns, and the demons disappear.
    They were never real in the first place. They served as entertainment to the bored Mars aspect of the personality...and also gave Mercury plenty to think about and analyze.
    Meanwhile the true self, represented by the sun, the eternal inner light, is patiently waiting for the moment of reconciliation.
    Once the sun is given back the reigns the soul journey can comtinue, and also make full use (yes, Virgoes use everything, every single atom comes in handy) full use of the experiences gained during the fragmentation period.
    The lesson learnt then becomes the new path, which is the healer, with added courage, supplied by Mars, to go out and heal the sick and even drive out demons.
    Welcome to the club.

wowwoowowow and now back to ulli... I just wrote the above post and had not read yours just above the last one. Perhaps I need to get out of the "trying to convince others" club and unite the last few fragments, but then again... would removing all fragments eliminate the fun?

on another note - I love synchronicity... just got this mail from Mark Johnson

"Hey Chester,

Theres a meet up tonight with Jim Mars on Ancient Aliens... 7pm.... Go to meetup.com and find dallas visionaries... Think it is at spring creek bbq on midway just south of beltline....

Hope you can make it, Jim is very interesting, his book on jfk was the basis of the movie jfk...

Later

Mark

Mark V Johnson Clinical Hypnotherapist"

Note "Mars" ahahahah this happens to me all day long too... no wonder I'm crazy

and I just realized I ate at a Spring Creek barbeque just last night and for the first time ever.

And my luck is so bad I have to work tonight!!! Darn It!

EDIT/Update: I just got covered for my work so I am going! this oughta be interesting.
    Last edited by Chester; 13th June 2012 at 18:29.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (15th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hi ulli,

Welcome to the club.

wowwoowowow and now back to ulli... I just wrote the above post and had not read yours just above the last one. Perhaps I need to get out of the "trying to convince others" club and unite the last few fragments, but then again... would removing all fragments eliminate the fun?

"Hey Chester,

Theres a meet up tonight with Jim Mars on Ancient Aliens... 7pm.... Go to meetup.com and find dallas visionaries... Think it is at spring creek bbq on midway just south of beltline....

Hope you can make it, Jim is very interesting, his book on jfk was the basis of the movie jfk...

Later

Mark

and I just realized I ate at a Spring Creek barbeque just last night and for the first time ever.

And work is part of the Virgo calling...but which type of work?
    Can you reconcile your need for financial security and your need for stimulation and adventure?
    Once you have figured out what type of occupation would provide all those things in a single combo
    then the universe will in an instant open a door.

Or maybe two doors, so as not to take away the opportunity to choose between a high density future and a low density future.
    Which means again, choose wisely, or else.....

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (15th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update - I am going to this seminar tonight... only 16 people so far attending which the less the merrier IMO.

I just wrote this back to Mark Johnson and thought I would share it...

Wow Mark... I will be there!

FYI - I read Psi Spies in 2002. I actually contacted Dr. Hal Puthoff at that time and received a lengthy e-mail reply from him. Just after that I read Ingo Swann's Penetration. Jim's book was about the Stanford Research Institute's "remote viewing" program.

Coincidently, I just recently I read the first part of Penetrations again (dealing with the presence of "intelligent life activity" on the moon).

Beginning a few years ago I began a relationship with a Dr. Elliot Benjamin in relation to the synchronicity phenomena. Through Elliot I was introduced to Dale E. Graff who wrote a few excellent books on the psi subject and just last January, the day before I had to leave Panama, I spoke with Dale Graff on the phone for about an hour. Dale Graff was the military supervisor to Project Stargate. This project was the name of these psi experiments conducted at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) featuring Ingo Swann as one of their most talented remote viewers.

The chance to hear and perhaps meet Jim Marrs cannot be passed up!

Thanks and Take Care
    Last edited by Chester; 14th June 2012 at 03:30.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (13th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), NancyV (13th June 2012), ulli (14th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #54
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Man... navigating a booby trapped mine field... well, at least there's an entertainment value...

Jim Marrs: Another Gatekeeper Shows His Colors
    By Ken Adachi, Editor
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jimma...r31may10.shtml

May 31, 2010

Update. Sep. 26, 2010:
    When I posted the story below on May 31, 2010, I did not realize that Bill Cooper's video showing the digitized and computer enhanced Zapruder film provided to Bill by Japanese sources was once again available on the Internet. I only saw it once many years ago. When I searched for it a few years ago, I couldn't find it and I assumed that our government "vacuum and clean up" crews had permanently removed it, but I stumbled upon it a few days ago while looking for other videos concerning the JFK assassination. I've embedded the video below. This is the video to which I allude in contesting Jim Marrs' outrageous claims that Bill Cooper didn't know what he was talking about when he said that driver William Greer had shot Kennedy at point blank range using a special, custom-made assassin pistol built by the CIA. In this video, you will see the slow motion scenes of Greer turning towards Kennedy, place the gun on his right shoulder (holding it with his left hand) and causing Kennedy's brains to explode when he squeezed the trigger in Zapruder frame 313.

[...]

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I can't support you if you don't know what you want.

What is it you want?

What ultimately do you want to result from this?

If you are doing it for other people you are going to not only fail yourself, but them as well.

Hi 9eagle9,

I know your heart is of the best intentions. I know we have shared some in PMs and you know my respect for your views. I really do appreciate the various points you are making but I want you to understand that it's not about me anymore.

It's about how can I be helpful for others, specifically those directly in my life, my three sons, the folks I live with, my close friends, the folks I run into out there in the world and anyone who may be influenced by whatever I put out whether it be through a forum like this, through anything I might write or publish (which I have never done but which is an aspiration), etc.

Now don't get me wrong that I think I am superman as I experience vulnerabilities daily, I just deal with them as they come.

I don't have cancer and I am not suffering any other form of illness (anymore) that the cancer metaphor can apply.

Something interesting you said was that I am not a "healer." It is my view that a healthy person, by their very nature, is healing for many others. I have had several experiences in the last 6 or so weeks where I have played a role in another person's healing process. I don't have an official "practice." I have just been myself. Could this be a clue I might be fairly healed already? What would the state of "healed" appear to be to others?

more thoughts...

Each of us have our own inner questioning dialogue unless we think we have graduated and know all. I know myself well enough to know that my answers only come from within. I use the outside world as part of a three way dynamic between the understanding of who/what I am (part a), that which I pull from the connection within (part b) and that with which I experience (part c). Within the experience component is the views of others, but nothing in the outer or inner realms are my authority (Thanks again, Truman).

Your perception that the current dilemma I have engaged regarding the metaphorical, representational interplay between the Jesus figure, Lucifer and satan cannot (in my view) be reduced to simply and only theology as all three of these representations are clearly bigger than that. But again, that is from my view and I am not here to convince you that it should be your view. I try to stay away from making statements in the form of absolute fact as that is a "box in."

I will point out that it is the perception of many that there is a satanic component that has quite a bit of influence as to our collective experience here on earth at this time (not restricted to a theological debate). The overwhelming majority of folks I have encountered are of the opinion this satanic influence is hand in hand with Luciferianism as well as the Lucifer entity itself (if there is one).

Many here either believe a "Lucifer" exists or they have the belief that a collective of spirit beings (like us) can create an entity which at some point is able to become its own being though it may perhaps lack one or more components of a created spirit being (created by and through "source") - a golem type being for example or an artificial intelligence that can only replicate for example. The only third possibility is that Lucifer is simply a creation of our imaginations and does not exist at all whatsoever.

The same can be said of the being known as satan and in all honesty, the same can be said about the being many of us have come to know as Jesus.

To suggest that these three representations of "something" are relegated solely to the realm of theology (to me) demonstrates a lack of perception.

That I had come to the all but definitive conclusion that the Lucifer I thought I knew had nothing to do with satan is now a conclusion I happen to question should be seen as a monumental shift in one's perception. If healing is to be judged by one's thoughts, actions and deeds and it is understood that ones thoughts, actions and deeds are generated in large part by one's reactions to their specific, personal, time and space based point of view, then I would hope that I would be encouraged to explore these important points of view and not on the one hand, told is the "correct" point of view or on the other hand told the exploration itself is insignificant and that one should focus something else.

This is why I appreciated Vivek's response to my post defending Lucifer. That I was unable to create a reaction in him planted a seed of doubt in my all but 100% solid view that Lucifer has zero to do with satan.

When we consider how perhaps the key issue on planet earth at this time emanates from satanism and satanic practice and specifically satanic ritual abuse, generational satanism, pedophilia, sex trafficking abuse, satanic mind control abuse, snuff films, non-visionary plant drug trafficking and ultimately animal and human sacrifice, it seems it might be important to understand if the being known as Lucifer has anything to do with it.

That my position has changed such that I no longer am firm in my belief that the being I know to be Lucifer has nothing to do with any of that to my new position that Lucifer might actually play a proactive roll in the above listed activities seems a bit larger than simple theology.

Why this is so critical is that this new view now places all the "white lodge" esoteric knowledge that I have gained into the arena of being "info/disinfo."

Why that is so important is because just about every facet of every day life has interaction with the symbols that come from these sources. Just about all the media is interlaced with overt as well as subliminal representations of the vast symbology associated with the supposed "white" teachings / mysteries.

I cannot undo what associations I have come to know throughout my life that I cannot avoid experiencing over and over without resorting to complete and utter isolation and because of which I have chosen to see these associations from a "white lodge" POV.

Thus to consider if these associations are part of a wider plan that originates from a "source" or being as part of a long term plan that has a specific goal to achieve a result that places this this being as ruler over all the known realms as opposed to realms being the creation of a source with no agenda seems to be slightly important at the individual level and slightly relevant to our current shared reality.

Now I have attempted to make my point several times and several ways and from several angles and thus I am asking your support in my exploration as opposed to perhaps heart generated attempts to steer me off what is probably the very most important question to have for just this one poster.

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Hello Justoneman. I posted on your other thread but I am not sure you vibe with it. As I work doing the kind of clearing that you seek I am so disappointed for you that you left the session feeling as you do!

As someone else commented the length of your session was not appropriate in my view. It does make me question the training and abilities of the therapist somewhat.
    I was trained not to take people into a state where they are bilocating for more than 2 hours, it is incredibly draining for the client.

Anyway, I commend your efforts to clear these issues and I hope that you find a practitioner who can meet your needs both spiritually and practically.
    Wishing you best of luck.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Eram (15th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigressa (here)
    Hello Justoneman. I posted on your other thread but I am not sure you vibe with it. As I work doing the kind of clearing that you seek I am so disappointed for you that you left the session feeling as you do!

As someone else commented the length of your session was not appropriate in my view. It does make me question the training and abilities of the therapist somewhat.
    I was trained not to take people into a state where they are bilocating for more than 2 hours, it is incredibly draining for the client.

Anyway, I commend your efforts to clear these issues and I hope that you find a practitioner who can meet your needs both spiritually and practically.
    Wishing you best of luck.
    Hi Tigressa - good news, I am now OK with my session experience. I just needed time to stabilize. Now that I had it and I have regained my stability, I do not regret the session at all anymore.

I am comfortable with my knowledge that I am a perfect spirit - a gift from creation and that I am immortal and eternal (and I see all spirits of creation as the same).

Because of my comfort with this fact, that I experimented as I did was of no real concern, though I can see how it might be considered "dangerous" for those less grounded in the truth of their being.

Apologies my view shifts but its how I began to feel about all this about three or so days ago, after meeting and speaking with Jim Marrs and after reading a really cool book.

I met with Mark at the Jim Marrs "show" - he is super cool, his father was a hypnotist, Mark's a natural. Puts me into "state" just thinking about him! haha of course I have no more problems with any buggers who try and sneak in when I am in state, but alas, we all sleep huh?

Take Care justoneman

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I can't support you if you don't know what you want.

What is it you want?

What ultimately do you want to result from this?

If you are doing it for other people you are going to not only fail yourself, but them as well.

Hi 9eagle9,

more thoughts...

Hi 9eagle9, I wanted to say thanks to you for assisting me in many ways over the last several weeks. I resolved my issues now and am in process of setting up my new life. I have a few job offers too - seems some folks I know actually see a positive difference. Anyways, I am singling you out because of a great deal of personal attention and assistance you have provided and its the few like you who take stands and aren't afraid to say what you think that make the difference.

Your Friend justone
    Last edited by Chester; 18th June 2012 at 01:44.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (15th July 2012), NancyV (17th June 2012), Tigressa (21st June 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Talking Re: justoneman's session experience with Mark V. Johnson, hypnotherapist (and more)

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Man... navigating a booby trapped mine field... well, at least there's an entertainment value...

Jim Marrs: Another Gatekeeper Shows His Colors
    By Ken Adachi, Editor
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jimma...r31may10.shtml

May 31, 2010

Update. Sep. 26, 2010:
    When I posted the story below on May 31, 2010, I did not realize that Bill Cooper's video showing the digitized and computer enhanced Zapruder film provided to Bill by Japanese sources was once again available on the Internet. I only saw it once many years ago. When I searched for it a few years ago, I couldn't find it and I assumed that our government "vacuum and clean up" crews had permanently removed it, but I stumbled upon it a few days ago while looking for other videos concerning the JFK assassination. I've embedded the video below. This is the video to which I allude in contesting Jim Marrs' outrageous claims that Bill Cooper didn't know what he was talking about when he said that driver William Greer had shot Kennedy at point blank range using a special, custom-made assassin pistol built by the CIA. In this video, you will see the slow motion scenes of Greer turning towards Kennedy, place the gun on his right shoulder (holding it with his left hand) and causing Kennedy's brains to explode when he squeezed the trigger in Zapruder frame 313.

[...]

Hi Amzer Zo ... still trying to get an ex-scientologist to give me some auditing. So far they seem strangely afraid of me. Found one right here in Dallas and I have this weird feeling he thinks I am some "bad guy" trying to set him up or something... he seems paranoid. I offered to take him to lunch anywhere of his choice and he suddenly stopped replying. Maybe he thinks I am some Miscavige agent or something. Who knows.

Jim Marrs was super cool. His 1 hour lecture was uneventful and tailor made for the love and light crowd. Yet when I was able to speak with him privately I suggested there was more to the ETs than benevolent and that it was my view the PTBs were in cahoots with beings from within what I call the archontic structure... and that perhaps there were no benevolent ETs at all (that would intervene and/or be seen/heard (ala channeling and other such hoodoo)) and that the archontic structure appears led by an artificial "being" of sorts, etc. and he was quite happy with what he heard as what I described just so happens to be the subject matter of his soon to be released next book. Odd that.

As far as anyone's theory of "who killed JFK" is anyone that has a brain still believing the Warren Commission? And so having said that... the actual who is far less important (IMO) than the why(s). In addition, and being from Dallas and all, and knowing lotsa folks indirectly involved to some degree or another, it doesn't make any sense for me to try and turn over any unturned stones as some of the bad guys may still be alive and still may not want to be dragged into it... so I have to leave JFK alone (same for RFK too).

One comment on any of these guys and their theories in the vast industry known as conspirotainment. None of them will ever be right about everything... but that doesn't make them "complicit" in being a disinfo agent nor does it mean all their information is innacurate. Remember we are all influenced by all levels of being and all the spirit beings, incarnate and not, that play in our shared playland. I retired from the camp of judges where I cast everyone into either the Good or the Bad... I see us all as a mix of both, I found Jim Marrs to be a super cool dude who would be great to hang out with. A good hearted man whose word I would trust too by the way.

Does not mean he is right nor that his info is right. Doesn't mean he's "in on it." It actually occurred to me that Jim Marrs has transcended it all in some strange way. I never saw a human being more at peace and content with himself and life though... I did note that about him.

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 17th June 2012 at 20:39.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (18th June 2012), NancyV (17th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi ulli,

Welcome to the club.

"Hey Chester,

Later

Mark

And work is part of the Virgo calling...but which type of work?
    Can you reconcile your need for financial security and your need for stimulation and adventure?
    Once you have figured out what type of occupation would provide all those things in a single combo
    then the universe will in an instant open a door.

Or maybe two doors, so as not to take away the opportunity to choose between a high density future and a low density future.
    Which means again, choose wisely, or else.....
    I am an oddsmaker by trade... I love my work. Lots of time I am dead but have to be at the PC anyways... I use that time for exploring the world wide info/disinfo highway as I am still seeking the ultimate secrets of the universe.

I have been living my dream my whole life so sorta lucky in that way.

justoneman

PS - the astrological analysis was freaking right on accurate - spooky for me cause I am not a fan of astrology... seems too confining. Your reading has shaken my "belief" and cracked open my stubborn mind (again). Darn it! Thought I had resolved the astrology question.
    Last edited by Chester; 17th June 2012 at 20:45.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (15th July 2012), NancyV (17th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Hi Justone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, beliefs, issues, challenges, and of course, I do support your explorations.

It is never my intent to steer you nor anyone off their course for we all have our journeys which are very unique to us. In the end, we all want the same thing: to free ourselves from damaging influences, to find who we truly are, to be the best we can be and to help others to become the best they can be. When I share my experiences, all I mean to do is share my experiences and what they mean to me and I do realize that how I feel may not apply to how others feel.

You are a very intelligent being and your courage is admirable.

May the peeling of the layers accelerate for you and I look forward to reading more about your findings, confusions, conclusions and all you might want to share.

As always, love!
    Hi DoT - you are awesome - I am glad I have not had the experiences you have had to be honest. Mine have been like city jail to yours being like state prison. Big difference, I doubt I would make it through real prison. Best Rgds justone

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th June 2012), Eram (15th July 2012), Hervé (18th June 2012), NancyV (17th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast