Thread: S510 - Illegal To Grow, Share,Trade, Sell Homegrown Food

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: S510 - Illegal To Grow, Share,Trade, Sell Homegrown Food

8 Reasons Raw Foodies Are Dangerous Extremists (Satire)
    by Eric Blair
    Activist Post

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/201...emists-satire/

This week, the United States government, working closely with local authorities, heroically raided and arrested raw-food terror kingpin James Stewart in Venice, California. Stewart, who runs the private healthfood cartel, Rawesome Foods, “posed a major threat to the establishment,” claimed an unnamed but armed, undercover double-agent involved in the arrest.

After two SWAT-style stings in one year, Stewart now faces several felony charges including: conspiracy to sell milk to minors; conspiracy to operate a private club without paying protection money to the authorities; conspiracy to educate the masses; and conspiracy to make people healthy and independent.

The authorities warn that the news of Stewart’s arrest and pending environmental tribunal may awaken his cult of followers, called foodies. These extremists typically come from the political left, once believing that boisterous regulations were actually for the public’s safety. They are generally a peace-loving group, but with their bright smiles, chiseled bodies and fully-functional minds, they may prove to be a formidable threat in the war of ideas against the establishment.

These foodies, hopped up on natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, no longer believe the FDA or the government is there to protect them. For our safety, such nonconformity must not be tolerated.The establishment must do everything it can to make an example of Stewart and his accomplices before the contagion of natural health awareness spreads to critical mass.

Food choice is a privilege that must be fully enforced with more firearms and badges in order to maintain the corporate-government monopoly over food. Anyone who demands food freedom should be considered a threat — not just to themselves, but to society as a whole. And like animals backed into a corner, foodies who lose their rights should be considered dangerous extremists and monitored like al-Qaeda.

“Without the corporate-state food monopoly, we would all starve,” warned Michael Taylor, former Monsanto executive and current head of the FDA food safety division. He added, “Therefore, these foodies are a direct threat to national and international security, and their freedom must be smoked out. You’re either with us or against us.”

Furthermore, so-called natural health experts challenging the State’s health recommendations should be taken to re-education camps, or have their assets seized for intent to commit crimes against humanity. Likewise, normal citizens growing food for neighborly trade should face felony charges of “intent to sell.” The loss of food freedom is a small price to pay for the safety and rule by the genetically modified majority.

Here are eight reasons why raw foods should be illegal, and foodies should peacefully give up their rights:

1. Big Brother knows best: Citizens aren’t smart enough to make proper health choices. That’s why they gave their rights and authority over to the State in the first place. The FDA protects them from their neighbor’s eggs that come from chickens that eat bugs and worms, not the genetically-approved feed. Gross!

2. Amish farmers have pitchforks: Given the sordid history of peasants fighting their masters with pitchforks, Amish farmers should be considered armed and dangerous if a food revolution takes root.

3. Health Effects: Raw milk, like many other raw foods, is a “superfood,” loaded with vital antioxidants. Healthy food makes strong independent humans who are difficult to control.

4. Economic Threat: The sick-care industry is about 20% of the U.S. economy. Big Ag and Big Pharma are utterly dependent on keeping the public away from healthy foods. Supporting underground organic food cartels is a risk to economic recovery.

5. BGH and GMO: Bovine Growth Hormone and GMO-fed milk creates more patients for Big Pharma than grass-fed raw milk. Dairy farmers that use BGH and subsidized GM feed maximize profits the American way. Natural dairy farmers hate technology and advancement.

6. Contagion: If more people are allowed to discover the benefits of raw milk, they may get addicted to other natural health foods and remedies not offered by central controllers. As such, raw milk should be treated as a gateway food.

7. Black Markets: Some food cooperatives operate as private clubs, or through barter systems. In other words, they operate outside of the reach of the corporate government. This is a shadowy world where illegal currencies are traded and tax revenues are difficult to extort for the public good.

8. Regulators: The staff of the FDA and CDC are people too. They need to pay mortgages and put processed food on the table. They wouldn’t have such a generous budget without taking away the rights of small farmers and foodies. Naturally, this angers foodies and may cause them to revolt.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ariel (20th February 2012), shamanseeker (12th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi!
    I'm a newbi around here but i found this thread and i consider this to be a very serious subject.
    Well, let me feed something about Europe... we have imported everithing from the "Directors of the World" and look what they are doing:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,6013380,00.html

you may also watch this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ryn6o...layer_embedded

... and check the rest for yourself.

Of course this is a democratic process, the people voted for those guys to manage the business.

Cheers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ezone For This Post:

im awake (16th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Government Forces Private Citizens to Pour Bleach on Home-Grown Organic Food *Video*

link

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Heaven help us! If they are getting away with doing this, they could do anything! Just shows how important it is for us to break away from the system and how scared they are of us doing just that!
    I suppose the only way we can stop this happening is to cultivate our own organic foods in large numbers?

7. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Ariel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by theguardian (here)
    They want us to eat their junk unhealthy food, huge profits for the big corporates, we eat their junk, we get sick , we buy medicine , they make money,

FDA is a joke.
    Agreed. Many of them get rich off of our sickness. You would think with all these organizations and foundations trying to find cures for illnesses would have something by now with all the billions in dollars given to them every year. Instead, we get a new pill with more side effects. We see an increase of patients getting cancer or some disease. We see more and more people having physical health problems while corporates and insurance companies fill their pockets with our money and promising to find a cure or giving us a pill to make it go away. This angers me so much and on a personal level, I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling.

I remember when I had my gall bladder removed. I was on 9 different medications. Some for pain, ulcers, bowel issues, liver problems, nausea and even migraine headaches. I never relied on so many meds in my entire life and didn't like it. But my doctor kept prescribing me with powerful drugs and told me to take it 4 times a day...I have a baby so I told him I'm only taking it when I need it for the pain. He disagreed with me and completely ignored the fact I have an infant to care for. But the pain and nausea was too much for me to handle and had no choice but to rely on it. I did research on hollistic care and thankfully met a few friends who were into hollistic remedies and gave me some helpful information on my problems and i'm happy to say I haven't taken anything in 3 months now. It's amazing how herbs, fruits and vegetables can do for our bodies and health.

8. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

I just dare them to come on my property and confiscate my food !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7