+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Disclosure Imminent - Breaking News: Baltic Sea Anomaly

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure Imminent - Breaking News: Baltic Sea Anomaly

Stockholm - A former Swedish naval oficer and World War II expert Anders Autellus has said that sonar scans suggest that the "UFO" at the bottom of the Baltic Ocean could be part of a World War II Nazi anti-submarine device.
    According to Autellus, the object could be the base of a device the Nazis developed as part of the war effort. Autellus said the Nazis built anti-submarine device using wire mesh to confuse submarine radar and lead the enemy craft to crash.
    Autellus explains that the "UFO" structure could be an anchor or base of one of the German Nazi military devices for blocking British and Russian submarines in the area.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz20rp9A38D
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

bennycog (17th July 2012), Cartomancer (17th July 2012), Eram (17th July 2012), Magnus (18th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

After many weeks of pain-staking research.. I have discovered the nature of the Baltic Sea Anomaly....

It's "THE HATCH"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Abhaya (17th July 2012), Cartomancer (17th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SEAM (here)
    After many weeks of pain-staking research.. I have discovered the nature of the Baltic Sea Anomaly....

It's "THE HATCH"
    I'm confused.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ProperLogic For This Post:

Cartomancer (17th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

So after reading the entirety of this thread, I just want to ask one question--was the "top secret" line that was supposedly posted by a team member on facebook actually accurate?

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Update from 'Ocean X Team'

Dennis Åsberg 2012-07-25

Peter Lindberg 2012-07-27

“During the last expedition it was confirmed that there is a wedge formed gap between the upper part (the circle) and the lower part (foundation/pillar). However, if the two parts are completely sepparated or if the upper part and the lower part are the same object has not been clarified“.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Peter Lindberg - sketch 2012-07-27.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	17585
    Last edited by Magnus; 29th July 2012 at 18:04.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Butangeld (29th July 2012), Sir Eltor (29th July 2012), Tane Mahuta (29th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Salv8tion (here)
    So after reading the entirety of this thread, I just want to ask one question--was the "top secret" line that was supposedly posted by a team member on facebook actually accurate?
    Only Dennis knows what he really meant by that.

Lets not forget that he's having a hard time dealing with the English language.

He mentioned at one point that he was restrained to speak about certain things due to their contract with Titan.

Name:	Dennis - ''Top Secret''.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	17598

>>Original FB post<<
    Last edited by Magnus; 30th July 2012 at 09:33.

11. Link to Post #127
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

just want to bump this to find out if anyone has new info ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Magnus (15th August 2012), penn (8th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Interview from the 6th of August on RedIce Radio.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-120805.php

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

bennycog (12th August 2012), Kimberley (8th August 2012), Magnus (15th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member nurgle's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I was wondering if anything else was found out about this. I wish they would just go down there and brush it off, touch it, poke it, investigate it, do what ever you gotta do, just find out what it is! I know they got to build up the suspence, and ride out publicty as long as possible, but man c'mon lets get this done guys! I hope it is some kinda older than old space craft, that would be wild! Too bad if it is, we probably won't be privy to the actual facts and data found at the site. Here's to hoping for the best!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurgle For This Post:

bennycog (12th August 2012), Kendall (21st August 2012)

17. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks

has anyone heard any more about this? it is like a switch was turned off on this subject?

18. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Last I heard was From Peter Lindberg on Red Ice.

The last status update was:

1. Finishing up the documentary for hopeful release this year.
    2. Trying to fund a third dive - may not happen till next year.

One interesting comment was a reference Henrik made regarding an experience Dennis shared on another show.

What made the comment interesting was how uncomfortable it made Peter to talk about it. He declined to comment.

Anyone know what Henrik was referring to?
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

bennycog (21st August 2012)

20. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    Stockholm - A former Swedish naval oficer and World War II expert Anders Autellus has said that sonar scans suggest that the "UFO" at the bottom of the Baltic Ocean could be part of a World War II Nazi anti-submarine device.
    According to Autellus, the object could be the base of a device the Nazis developed as part of the war effort. Autellus said the Nazis built anti-submarine device using wire mesh to confuse submarine radar and lead the enemy craft to crash.
    Autellus explains that the "UFO" structure could be an anchor or base of one of the German Nazi military devices for blocking British and Russian submarines in the area.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz20rp9A38D
    at about 60M across,and about 3-4M high, the mass is 30,000 metric tons of mass, 30,000,000 kilos, or.. 66 million pounds.

The biggest ship today can barely hold that mass. As a matter of fact, IIRC, that ship does not exist.

so, no deal, regarding it being a WWII construction of some sort. too big, too heavy, by a long shot.

Here's an image of the biggest barge today, and it can hold maybe 2.5x that mass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...rig--back.html

My musing only go as far as it being the central plume or flow of a short lived volcano that started underwater, from possibly a 'straight in' (straight above) meteor or asteroid strike. MAYBE.

As for Nazi's shaping rock and then covering it or erecting above it) with wire mesh or similar that far down in WWII, with known technologies, even today..that would be a gargantuan task.

No matter how I look at it, this being some nazi ship deflector out in the middle of nowhere, is a non question, to me.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th August 2012 at 15:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bennycog (21st August 2012), Sir Eltor (3rd September 2012), Star Tsar (3rd September 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2012)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Equipment Failure Deepens Mystery

According to a telephone interview with team leader Peter Lindberg, they do plan a third exploration of the site, (August 24) with more sophisticated imaging equipment. But unlike many "others," Lindberg does not think the equipment failure of this expedition had anything to do with paranormal forces or alien emanations from the object. He believes he has a very clear idea why most of his electronics failed to work when in proximity of the object, but worked fine when away from it:

"I don't have any proof of course, but I will say that I think our equipment failures had something to do with the Coast Guard boat that was around us during the entire expedition. Even though they did not hinder or crowd us, their vessel was larger and more sophisticated than most of the Coast Guard boats we typically see, and it was never more than 400 meters away from the dive site."

"It is known that electronic jamming devices exist, and that most of the world's military powers have them, so why would I think Sweden does not? Wouldn't that be a more plausible explanation for our equipment failures than saying it was alien forces? Especially since the government intruded so quickly and heavily into our first discovery of the object, including confiscating my data, but made no contact or effort to interfere with this trip to the site."

Source: http://gaanderson.hubpages.com/hub/B...-Object-Update

News and Updates: http://thebalticanomaly.se/
    Last edited by SEAM; 21st August 2012 at 15:58.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st August 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), mountain_jim (21st August 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2012)

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Swedish Diver Debunks Autellus Claim

"It is definitely not a concrete submarine net base. There is no realistic comparisons." according to Swedish diver and ocean artifact expert, and member of the Ocean X dive team, Stefan Hogeborn.

In a telephone interview with Swedish television station NTDTV, Hogeborn said it the object they found wasn't even close to what an anti-submarine anchor-base would look like.

"There are two obvious and big problems with Autellus' claim. The most obvious problem is the size of the object, it is over 60 meters across. The concrete net bases the Germans used were only 3 or 4 meters across. There is just no way our object could be considered a net anchor."

"Secondly is the location. It is in the middle of the Botnia Gulf. If the Germans were going to put up an anti-submarine net to protect their shipping lanes, they would certainly do it at the more narrow entrance to the Gulf, not in the middle were it could be easily skirted."

Hogeborn further stated that he is not saying it is a UFO. At this point all anyone knows is that it appears to be an unexplained anomaly. He also stated that a third exploration dive on the site is being scheduled for the next week, or so.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Carmody (21st August 2012), Sir Eltor (3rd September 2012)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by SEAM (here)
    Swedish Diver Debunks Autellus Claim

"It is definitely not a concrete submarine net base. There is no realistic comparisons." according to Swedish diver and ocean artifact expert, and member of the Ocean X dive team, Stefan Hogeborn.

In a telephone interview with Swedish television station NTDTV, Hogeborn said it the object they found wasn't even close to what an anti-submarine anchor-base would look like.

"There are two obvious and big problems with Autellus' claim. The most obvious problem is the size of the object, it is over 60 meters across. The concrete net bases the Germans used were only 3 or 4 meters across. There is just no way our object could be considered a net anchor."

"Secondly is the location. It is in the middle of the Botnia Gulf. If the Germans were going to put up an anti-submarine net to protect their shipping lanes, they would certainly do it at the more narrow entrance to the Gulf, not in the middle were it could be easily skirted."

Hogeborn further stated that he is not saying it is a UFO. At this point all anyone knows is that it appears to be an unexplained anomaly. He also stated that a third exploration dive on the site is being scheduled for the next week, or so.
    My earlier post appears to contradict itself. No such ship exists and then I show one that exceeds that capacity. The barge can handle the mass, but only as a distributed mass, over the surface area of the barge.

Only a modern barge ship as shown above could do it...and that the mass of the object is concentrated and very likely could not be supported by such a ship, regarding carrying it, without some form of extreme force distribution, which on it's own as an apparatus, would be massive and weighty. As in nearly as heavy as the object itself. It would have to be bigger, by a considerable margin, as well, as it would be for force distribution, which means legs of a sort, under extreme bending/tensile forces, which is probably worse than that of pure tensile pressures. Thus a 'force distribution' support structure might outweigh the object itself. We are limited to the size and strength of materials we know of, not fantastical ones.

Also impossible, would be placing it in the water. No such known capacity exists.

Additionally, my mass and size estimates are at the low end, not the high end -not even the median weight and size- that the object is considered to be.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st August 2012 at 16:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

nurgle (21st August 2012), Sir Eltor (3rd September 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2012)

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

2012-09-03
    Dennis Åsberg has posted two new videos on youtube.
    The first video obviously show some new sonar images.
    In the second video Dennis gives an update on current plans, in English and Swedish.

On 2012-09-02 Dennis posted a sonar image on FB, same image as seen below.

His comment to the image was:
    "On the left side you can see a square with a hole in. ... and what do you think it is? This is in the middle of the object from above."

Last edited by Magnus; 3rd September 2012 at 16:01.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Abhaya (3rd September 2012), meat suit (3rd September 2012), nurgle (3rd September 2012), Sir Eltor (3rd September 2012), Slorri (3rd September 2012), Star Tsar (3rd September 2012)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Ocean X Team has now returned to Norrtälje harbour as they had to abort their mission prematurely due to bad weather.

This was their 3:rd expedition this year, which lasted from [2012-09-09 ~ 13:00 GMT] to [2012-09-13 ~ 20:00 GMT].

It's not yet known if they had any opportunity to research the anomaly aside from the split purpose of the trip. The team is out of money and has stated that this expedition had to involve some usual wreck diving to gain income.

Among various heavy expenses, Ancylus, their ship is rather thirsty and accumulates immense fuel costs, full steam ahead consumes about 70 litres of diesel per our. A one way trip to their secret location corresponds to roughly 12 engine hours, add to that a separately fueled generator to support overall power consumption.

These guys desperately need corporate sponsorship, wich so far hasn't happened. Are the absence of sponsors a token for global corporate poverty or something else? If i had a bussiness and some extra money under my pillow, i would without a doubt latch on to Ocean X Team's publicity wonder, the best deal ever!

Update:

Dennis posted a new video on youtube 2012-09-14.
    He briefly summarize the failed expedition, the dissapointment and concludes that no new expeditions can be carried out until next spring, if even then, possible at all.

Last edited by Magnus; 15th September 2012 at 02:25.

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

The first moving pictures of the 'Baltic Sea Anomaly' produced by BlueView Sonar.

Last edited by Magnus; 28th November 2012 at 10:33.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Abhaya (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Kimberley (16th February 2013), KiwiElf (28th November 2012), Swan (28th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Yet another new video is released by Ocean X.
    The object recorded by their ROV seem to have the appearance of an elongated skull.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

jagman (16th February 2013), Kimberley (16th February 2013), Swan (17th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

2013-04-09

Burned organic material on Baltic anomaly rock sample

Preliminary lab tests made by different experts at the Weizmann Institute of Science and the Institute of Archaeology in the Tel-Aviv University (Micromorphology of Archaeological Sediments and Infrared Spectroscopy) shows that a piece of basalt rock that was recovered from the circular shaped anomaly in the Baltic Sea has burned organic material on it. Further analyzes will hopefully show what kind of material it might be, and even try to date it.

Name:	IR-Weizman-14-2-13b-1024x744.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	21142

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article16577422.ab

2013-04-10

First test results on the circle in the Baltic Sea

The circle in the Baltic Sea has eluded treasure hunters, geologists, UFO enthusiasts and marine archaeologists.

The initial results have now arrived from the analyzes of the rocks found at the formation - and they are spectacular.

- A burnt organic material have been found on them, said Dennis Åsberg who attended the discovery of the circle.

Both laymen and experts are in dispute as to what actually happened there at the bottom of the Baltic Sea, where two Swedish treasure hunters found the strange circle.

When Swedish researchers were not interested in investigating the basalt stones they picked up from the bottom, help instead came from Israel.

Offers came from Weizmann Science Institute and Institute of archaeology at Tel Aviv University, to study the stones.

Organic matter

Now the Swedish circle discoverers Dennis Åsberg and Peter Lindberg have received the first answers from Israel and published it on their website.

There they reveal that a burnt organic material have been found.

- It's pretty cool and totally crazy. There is a question mark about what the organic material found on the stone consists of, said Dennis Åsberg.

Something that surprises in the preliminary report is that the organic material is dated to be between 15 000 and 140 000 years old.

- It should not be possible at this latitude. The most recent volcanic activity or anything like it, was 150 million years ago.

Even the researchers in Israel were surprised about the discovery and requested more rocks to analyze.

- The results of the age and the biological material came out so weird that they have to redo it. They are really interested in this, and it suggests, of course that it's something interesting.

Surprised geologist

Even Fredrik Klingberg, a geologist at the Geological Survey of Sweden, finds the preliminary results remarkable.

- Organic matter of this age is possible to find in Sweden, but the heating, is however, a peculiar observation. It's hard to date organic material, but I do not understand how they can have such a spread in the results, he says to Aftonbladet.

This is something that the researchers in Israel hopes to pinpoint more precisely when examining the new samples, and they also hope to find out exactly what the organic matter consists of.

Dennis Åsberg is astonished by the weak interest from Swedish researchers.

- The stone is basalt, a volcanic rock. When we talked to the Swedish geologists, they say that it's not unusual to find basalt in the Baltic Sea. The thing is that we have not found just one rock, but an abundance of rocks, scattered specifically around this object.
    Last edited by Magnus; 16th April 2013 at 02:29.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

bennycog (16th April 2013), Carmody (16th April 2013), conk (17th April 2013), enfoldedblue (16th April 2013), Flash (16th April 2013), gigha (16th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7