+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Of You Now Have Nano-Bots Inside Your Bodies / Brains Via Chemtrails

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Most Of You Now Have Nano-Bots Inside Your Bodies / Brains Via Chemtrails

Avalonians,

http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontro...s-summary.html

WARNING: This article may be as upsetting for you as it has been for me.

I've long known that chemtrails had put out nano-engineered ****, but I did not make the connection between the nano-bots and the constant clicking and other weird sounds that I had been hearing in my right ear for the last 5 years.

I had thought that there was something wrong with my diet, etc, but it's not that -- it's the goddamn nano-bots that have lodged into my right ear that is creating the sounds that have driven me eff'n mad.

I've been hearing clicking sounds; been hearing sounds like far-off, distant Harleys; sounds like "weeeee", "weeeee" every single time I move my head sideways, either way. Eff'n sounds like those that now dominate my right ear 24/7. Not only that, I've now lost my precious hearing of the Music of the Spheres, which are fantastic ethereal sounds that gave me a great deal of joy. Now I hardly ever hear the beautiful Music of the Spheres ... instead, I'm hearing these goddamn, M-Fing, sonofabitch artificial sounds that are being created by these goddamn nano-bots that were conceived, manufactured and distributed by the eff'n dark bastard elites.

Now I'm really, really PISSED OFF with the goddamn Illoonynaughties even more than ever. I absolutely want to kill them all and if you lined up 100 of them along a wall, I would have no trouble slicing off their heads with a Samurai sword in a heartbeat.

It's safe to say that the vast majority of you now have nano-bots inside your bodies and/or brains.

<sigh>

~Mozart

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (9th June 2012), eileenrose (10th June 2012), Flash (9th June 2012), Kendall (10th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2012), merkabagirll (9th June 2012), ozlemer (9th June 2012), Prodigal Son (10th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), RUSirius (9th June 2012), Sidney (10th June 2012), spiritguide (9th June 2012), sunflower (10th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012), Vitalux (10th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (10th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Most Of You Now Have Nano-Bots Inside Your Bodies / Brains Via Chemtrails

The ringing you hear is called tinnitus and it's been reported for hundreds of years. To me, that article appears to be written by someone who has paranoid tendencies. Hard to take seriously scientifically when he doesn't know the difference between 'damn' and 'dam'... There are fixes for tinnitus; you can take gingko which encourages new capillary growth in the inner ear and over time can diminish the damage that causes the tinnitus and reduce it. There are also noise cancelling hearing aids that can be set to counter the ringing noises. Some of it is just hearing damage (how many hours have you spent with headphones on listening to loud music or going to rock concerts or working in high noise environments? Our ears were not designed for that; think how much noise the average caveman would be exposed to...it's also age related; the damage is cumulative). While I believe there's something to the chemtrail suspicions, he really loses me when he starts talking about gangstalking. To my mind, that's clinical paranoia. (and no, I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on teevee, just my personal opinion)

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th June 2012), butcherman (10th June 2012), Chester (9th June 2012), Eram (9th June 2012), firstlook (9th June 2012), Isthatso (10th June 2012), kcbc2010 (10th June 2012), Lisab (9th June 2012), PurpleLama (9th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), RUSirius (9th June 2012), spiritguide (9th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Most Of You Now Have Nano-Bots Inside Your Bodies / Brains Via Chemtrails

Any attempt at mass engineering, in violation of the collective free will, will have it's effects curtailed from, shall we say, another level. You have, perhaps, more command over your given body than you've been led to believe, as well. I think you know this, however, mozart, given some of the matierial and understanding you've expressed familiarity with in the past. If they want to wipe us out, hey, let 'em try. No anger, just No, and knowing that "No" will stand.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I agree with you Mozart. I don't recall any of these pukes asking if I wanted these things inside me. For several months now, I speak out loud and affirm that no implants or nano technologies can exist within my body. They have NOTHING to cling to and leave.... Sometimes, I send it back to the ones who invented them. Let them feel what they've designed....

It gives me some comfort knowing I can do this. I BELIEVE I have the power to do this. I believe you can, too...

The Illuminutties have a very short time left. They know it and are throwing everything at us that they can. BTW did you see that kitchen sink go by you?
    They can no longer call anymore dark entities to help them. They can no longer murder babies to gain power. They have lost all of their power and influence.
    All they're doing now is solidifying their FATE. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.... I hear the lower dimensions are horrible....

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2012), Kendall (10th June 2012), Mozart (11th June 2012), music (10th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), spiritguide (9th June 2012), StarDust (9th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012), varuna (10th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (10th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member merkabagirll's Avatar
    Thanks

It has become increasingly challenging to not feel fear when the reality of 'trans-humanism' is just around the corner. This vid has no doubt been posted ... an alarming documentary ... a must watch.

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology (FULL LENGTH VIDEO)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to merkabagirll For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2012), Mozart (11th June 2012), Referee (10th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

had tinnitus since 81 in left ear, 87 both ears, 97 was demanding to be made deaf,2010 i started a clean out internally tinnitus stopped in right ear, 6 months ago both ears stopped, 2 months ago both back, last 2 weeks have been letting it rise,last 2 days stopped it, chemicals/toxins out first,16 months removing lead,mercury,aluminium,barium,plus 9 more, 2 months ago i let routine slip,this allowed bacteria to grow,tinnitus louder,removed bacteria tinnitus gone,the question is what is causing bacteria (candida) to grow,thats another story,

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2012), Kendall (10th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), seko (10th June 2012), spiritguide (9th June 2012), StarDust (9th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    The ringing you hear is called tinnitus and it's been reported for hundreds of years. To me, that article appears to be written by someone who has paranoid tendencies. Hard to take seriously scientifically when he doesn't know the difference between 'damn' and 'dam'...

No, it's not tinnitus.

I've been to an audiologist -- I'm nearly deaf, so I have gone to audiologists for years -- and the audiologist felt that it was not tinnitus.

I've truth-tested my problem to be those goddamn nano-bots; a local, proven intuitive has confirmed my truth-testing.

It's those damn nano-bots.

And, yes, that article could use some editing!

~Mozart

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    The ringing you hear is called tinnitus and it's been reported for hundreds of years. To me, that article appears to be written by someone who has paranoid tendencies. Hard to take seriously scientifically when he doesn't know the difference between 'damn' and 'dam'...

No, it's not tinnitus.

I've been to an audiologist -- I'm nearly deaf, so I have gone to audiologists for years -- and the audiologist felt that it was not tinnitus.

I've truth-tested my problem to be those goddamn nano-bots; a local, proven intuitive has confirmed my truth-testing.

It's those damn nano-bots.

And, yes, that article could use some editing!

~Mozart
    Mozart, I am not attempting to address the near-deafness that you experience. What I am addressing, are the noises that some are hearing in their ears...this writer included.

I've had two different sounds, one in each ear, for over a year. Recently during a channeling session with a 5th D Arcturian, I asked what this is about. What I am about to describe to you and others, has never before been mentioned as probable causes for some of these ear noises. Bear with me.

When I asked the question, I had no understanding as to what might be causing this. My mind was totally open during this channeling. I have been experiencing two constant non-stop noises, one in each ear. In the right ear, I hear what I consider to be a Morse-Code-type of clicking. There is, however, no pattern to this noise as I described this to the channeler. The left ear buzzes-rings-screeches and sounds a lot like a chorus of cicadas. I also explained this to the channeler. I was asked a number of key qualifying questions, some of which I just read in the article in the OP. What I heard back from Arcturus, almost knocked me off my chair.

I was told that ear sounds are background noise information. I was told that there is a defined agreed-upon group energy that holds this dimension together. This is an energy field that surrounds Earth and our society. This is a life-force energy. This helps to keep the thought fields in alignment. This is our Biosphere and this thought field energy configuration is cracking and leaking. Our Biosphere is breaking down. Some people on Earth are considered sensitives and have the ability to actually hear the leaking, hissing and cracking sounds.

I agree that nano-bots exist and have been pushed on society for anything but beneficial reasons. However, some ear sounds may not stem from these manmade devices, but may actually stem from the Earth herself.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2012), Jean-Marie (10th June 2012), Kendall (10th June 2012), Little Ishta (10th June 2012), Mozart (11th June 2012), RunningDeer (9th June 2012), StarDust (9th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (10th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Mozart,

have you tried disrupting the bots with magnetic fields?
    I would get me a load of neodymium magnets .....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2012), Mozart (11th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Mozart, Your not paranoid. I've know about this for quite a while now. People that don't believe it, well that is their issue. We all are in various states of awakening to knowledge. So you have put the knowledge out, and if one doesn't have the symptoms yet, im sure eventually they will. Depending on how much time you spend outdoors, in unfiltered air etc. some may not have the symptoms. That is my opinion on the subject.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Mozart (11th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I really appreciated that read. For a while, I thought it was sheer paranoia, it may still be, but as I had thought that chemtrails were linked to morgellons and that morgellons were artifical self replicating nano structures, the question why is this existing came out. And there is not that many possible anwers to it.

However, I do think that in the long run, such agression on the human body from controlling groups will not work, the reason being that as we become more connected to our higher self or to the universal energies, we will automatically eradicate those.

The idea of magned is not bad either. I was also thinking of MRI procedures for the same reasons.

I would however never say someone is wrong because he did not distinguished between dam and damned or dam and dawn, for example, in his writings. I would wonder first if the person mixing those is in fact English speaking to start with, because those words are easy to mispell (i challenge you to spell correctly similar words in a foreign language). The second question I would have is: does the author have writing difficulties such as dyslexia for example or other slight deficiencies? It would explain the mistakes. Then I would wonder if this was not just a kind of Freudian slip or a typing error. Finally if all the above have a negative answers, then I may be tempted to judge thinking that this author lack basic writing skills.

But this does not disqualify the quality of thinking in my mind.

YOu see, I am not English speaking myself and I find almost arrogant that someone can judge someone else on very tiny grammatical mistakes in a language that ithey themselves master while the writer struggles with it or from someone with no neurological problems effecting writnig skills.

You see, I am not English and my daughter has partial aphasia. This does not disqualify our thinking.

I can't believe that I am sometimes judge while writing on forums with such shallow views as mistaking dam for damn, when everybody understand anyhow. If you can write French, Spanish, English and even a bit of Turkish as I do, Then only are you welcome to criticize minimal wrrtings mistakes.... and yet.... Otherwise, Frozen Alchemy, the rest of your post was fine.

I just want to make a point here for everyone that does not speak/write a foreign language and may not understand the difficulties.
    Last edited by Flash; 9th June 2012 at 22:15.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Mozart (11th June 2012), sunflower (10th June 2012), Turcurulin (9th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

C'mon We have more "disgusting" creatures living in our bodies to worry about than nanobots. I welcome them and forgive them their presence. Make yourself at home in my body but please, respect house rules or else...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

777 (9th June 2012), Mozart (11th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

There have been a few reports in the Morgellons community of success with colloidal silver. You might look into that.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Mozart (11th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

The smoke coats my lungs and prevents them from absorbing all of the nasty stuff they're farting in the skies.

No nano-bots in me!
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Mozart (11th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I remote view my physical body every evening. And I havn't seen these. I have seen a signature of cesium. So OK to get concerned about your health....as what is happening to you is outside of anyone's individual ability to stop. It will take a group consciousness to change this....just saying. Will take more than one person seeing it for it to alter the overall time-line currently manifesting. So forewarned is better than not knowing at all. We still have time to change outcomes (is all I am saying).

Please keep coming up with this type of information. It is all needed, now.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Mozart (11th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    The smoke coats my lungs and prevents them from absorbing all of the nasty stuff they're farting in the skies.

No nano-bots in me!
    The best medecine i have seen up to now against nano invasion, this would kill anything, big and small lol

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Rantaak (10th June 2012), sandy (10th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Still I would give tinnitus a thought, as you mentioned that sideways movement causes this noise. It is not unusual for tinnitus-like symptom to arise from tense muscle tone in neck and shoulder area. In that case the symptom usually occurs when moving head or for example lifting head when lying on ones back.
    Just a thought for you.

UT

33. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

mercury and other heavy metals do not stay in the blood system for more than 2 hrs, to find mercury in the brain it needs to be removed,(not a good way to find out),as it builds up the body stops trying to remove it, it cant cope,it is then dispersed throughout tissues,organs,brain, CELLS, cells are then destroyed as metals get possitivly charged, candidas job is to clean up dead cells,the cycle has started all happening silently,
    receiving sound, which is frequency/vibration cxoming in waves, dead cells disrupt the flow and distirtion takes place, put small holes in a speaker then play music,now reverse the role to reciever,
    other physical signs,jaw biting,subconcious teeth grinding,losing the plot in mornings, bladder weak(walls have metal vapour destroying cells), and any mental healt and breathing problems, the body becomes permenantly acidic,mineral difficient,calcium is being taken from bones to balance blood ph, and distributed in joints/muscle tissue, get someone to stand on thigh muscle, if sharp pain and cant take weight, muscles have coral reefs growing inside,
    ps i didnt plan on understanding the above,it had to be reverse engineered after the event, 2yrs ago i was a lost cause, now those who listen,have no mental health probs,and the rest of packages that come with heavy metals are gone,

i did 22yrs in military,during that period i thought i was at my peak,totaly switched on,up and down mountains,jumping out of planes,etc, let me assure you only now do i know i was only operating at 50% efficiency, very suttle and slow ensuring the results look like the aging process,
    you will never know what is there and how you are/have been affected untill taken out of body,then the job of re building from cell level begins

34. The Following User Says Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Flash (10th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Here's something else to consider with all the sounds in your ears. This is from "Artificial/Synthetic Telepathy And Mind Control" by Lily Morgan. After her ordeal with electronic harassment, she researched as much as she could. This is just one of the many technologies she talks about....See if any of this resonates with you, Mozart:

Quote Pulsed Microwave Technology

Pulsed microwave voice-to-skull (or other-sound-to-skull) transmission was discovered during World War II by radar technicians who found they could hear the buzz of the train of pulses being transmitted by radar equipment they were working on. This phenomenon has been studied extensively by Dr. Allan Frey, (Willow Grove, 1965) whose work has been published in a number of reference books.

What Dr. Frey found was that single pulses of microwave could be heard by some people as "pops" or "clicks", while a train of uniform pulses could be heard as a buzz, without benefit of any type of receiver.

Dr. Frey also found that a wide range of frequencies, as low as 125 MHz (well below microwave) worked for some combination of pulse power and pulse width. Detailed unclassified studies mapped out those frequencies and pulse characteristics which are optimum for generation of "microwave hearing".

Very significantly, when discussing electronic mind control, is the fact that the peak pulse power required is modest - something like 0.3 watts per square centimeter of skull surface, and that this power level is only applied or needed for a very small percentage of each pulse's cycle time. 0.3-watts/sq cm is about what you get under a 250-watt heat lamp at a distance of one meter. It is not a lot of power.

When you take into account that the pulse train is off (no signal) for most of each cycle, the average power is so low as to be nearly undetectable. This is the concept of "spike" waves used in radar and other military forms of communication.

Frequencies that act as voice-to-skull carriers are not single frequencies, as, for example TV or cell phone channels. Each sensitive frequency is actually a range or "band" of frequencies. A technology used to reduce both interference and detection is called "spread spectrum". Spread spectrum signals usually have the carrier frequency "hop" around within a specified band. Unless a receiver "knows" this hop schedule in advance, like other forms of encryption there is virtually no chance of receiving or detecting a coherent readable signal. Spectrum analyzers, used for detection, are receivers with a screen. A spread spectrum signal received on a spectrum analyzer appears as just more "static" or noise.

The actual method of the first successful unclassified voice to skull experiment was in 1974, by Dr. Joseph C. Sharp and Mark Grove, then at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. A Frey-type audible pulse was transmitted every time the voice waveform passed down through the zero axes, a technique easily duplicated by ham radio operators who build their own equipment. The sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate within or just behind the head. The phenomenon occurs with carrier densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.3-3.0 GHz. By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligent speech may be created.

Dr. James Lin of Wayne State University has written a book entitled: Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications. It explores the possible mechanisms for the phenomenon, and discusses possibilities for the deaf, as persons with certain types of hearing loss can still hear pulsed microwaves (as tones or clicks and buzzes, if words aren't modulated on). Lin mentions the Sharp and Grove experiment and comments: "The capability of communicating directly with humans by pulsed microwaves is obviously not limited to the field of therapeutic medicine."
    Awareness of technologies like this one, might spare you....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 10th June 2012 at 19:55.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

eileenrose (11th June 2012), Flash (10th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I just live with it, if I must admit to it. I give it no energy.
    Sometimes it comes, sometimes it goes. Who cares...
    Luckily I'm not primarily a body, so no worries.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (10th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast