+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Tap on, Tap off, the tapper.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Tap on, Tap off, the tapper.

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)

These atoms, and chemicals, metal conductors, and oceans, they are in constant motion. This is a perpetual motion. Particularly though all chemicals, all metals, all periodic table elements, they are all PERPETUALLY MOVING. Not my words, Richard Feynman's.

Best,
    A
    EXACTLY! Just last year, I posed a similar question to the 'lead engineer' for my group - "If perpetual motion doesn't exist, then why do electrons continue to orbit their nucleus Perpetually?" (and I don't have a 'degree')... he stood there, sort of dumbfounded, not exactly certain as to what to say... then says, "I don't know"...

THIS sums up the 'educational vacuum' and non-critical thinking that our current 'system' promotes. And we Wonder why we, as a species, are where we are today...

I realize 'They' have planned it this way, but you'd think that there would be more questions. But people tend to 'conform' or 'go with the flow', rather than look 'silly', or not with the 'in' crowd. This is just human nature, and 'They' have used this to their advantage.

Perhaps you've already addressed this question elsewhere, but have you seen/heard of the works that the Keshe Foundation have made?
    Here's the link to the 5 videos in question...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...510#post512510

I have to say that the 'fundamental's' he lays out seem to be an amazing affirmation of some critical aspects of what Tesla was saying... something along the lines of "if you can understand the significance of the numbers 3, 6 and 9, you'll begin to Understand"

By the same token, I feel it is Very important to let people know that technology is Not, and Cannot be the ‘savior’ of humankind. Only Spirituality within the confines of Universal Law has the means and the ability to affect the significant change that will be required for the human race to rise above its current problems. Technology can 'help', but, Ultimately, we will only use said technology Wisely, if we develop Spiritually.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 3rd August 2012 at 21:42.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

7redorbs (30th June 2012), Amaterasu (30th June 2012), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), Jean-Luc (4th January 2013), meeradas (7th July 2012), modwiz (11th July 2012), mosquito (1st July 2012), sandy (30th June 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), westhill (17th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Thank you !!

You've confirmed one of the things I've been mulling over in my mind for the past few days - namely that our universe is in constant motion, evolving, creating, and it somehow manages to do all this without paying a bloody electricity bill !!!! Ergo - perpetual motion and "free" energy are right there waiting for us.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

7redorbs (30th June 2012), Kindred (30th June 2012), meeradas (7th July 2012), modwiz (11th July 2012), sandy (30th June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), westhill (17th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

These atoms, and chemicals, metal conductors, and oceans, they are in constant motion. This is a perpetual motion. Particularly though all chemicals, all metals, all periodic table elements, they are all PERPETUALLY MOVING. Not my words, Richard Feynman's.

Best,
    A
    EXACTLY! Just last year, I posed a similar question to the 'lead engineer' for my group - "If perpetual motion doesn't exist, then why do electrons continue to orbit their nucleus Perpetually?" (and I don't have a 'degree')... he stood there, sort of dumbfounded, not exactly certain as to what to say... then says, "I don't know"...

THIS sums up the 'educational vacuum' and non-critical thinking that our current 'system' promotes. And we Wonder why we, as a species, are where we are today...

I realize 'They' have planned it this way, but you'd think that there would be more questions. But people tend to 'conform' or 'go with the flow', rather than look 'silly', or not with the 'in' crowd. This is just human nature, and 'They' have used this to their advantage.

Perhaps you've already addressed this question elsewhere, but have you seen/heard of the works that the Keshe Foundation have made?
    Here's the link to the 5 videos in question...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...510#post512510

I have to say that the 'fundamental's' he lays out seem to be an amazing affirmation of some critical aspects of what Tesla was saying... something along the lines of "if you can understand the significance of the numbers 3, 6 and 9, you'll begin to Understand"

By the same token, I feel it is Very important to let people know that technology is Not, and Cannot be the ‘savior’ of humankind. Only Spirituality within the confines of Universal Law has the means and the ability to affect the significant change that will be required for the human race to rise above its current problems. Technology can 'help', but, Ultimately, we will only use said technology Wisely, if we develop Spiritually.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Bang on , the truth is it can be taken further, the electron itself doesn't exist. The electron is visible because of a reaction with the observer. The North and south pole currents exist in-between all atoms. When we see an electron it's caused by the "photons" of observation from the viewing device or observers eye. Scientists have invented all sorts of names for this effect, including, action at a distance, phase variance, delta t, red shift, blue shift, it's some hilarious stuff - except for realising that the electron is a REACTION, not the EXISTENT thing it claims to be. In fact light itself requires more than the electron, but the fundamental basis of electricity - the north and south pole.

So, bang on correct, and I mean you really really get it. For what it is worth I was discouraged too, strongly. To the point that I did not want to have any contact with people any more. My only other point is that the rabbit hole goes down deeper than this. After all we just proven inductively that all energy is magnetic at it's base. North and south poles, when we look the wave reacts with the poles producing an electron. Quantum physicists invent names. We don't just have perpetual atomic movement. We have a working proof that electrons don't exist until they are observed. Anyone who ever done some Q physics will realise that everything about it is everything I am talking about - except explained in a much more insane way. Considering what I've said these last few posts, that's saying something.

Shame that most people on this planet are too mindless and self-important to interpret the most fundamental assumptions in their observations, scientists are supposed to do this, yet we see the same obsession with mathematics as a reflection of beauty, and experimentation as a fundamental dehumanising replacement for common-sense and educated observation. Are new agers any better? Probably not.

You made a difference, you looked, you did the work. You asked the hard questions - and you aw their faces of total bemusement. If this isn't proof that scientists are egotistical idiots that make it up as they go along via "inventive thinking" what the hell is? "I don't know" is a common remark by scientists; the remark that disgusts me the most is "It should be doing that".

I think it is revealing to say the very least. They think they are God! This is not a joke.

When these self-appointed hypocritical self-stroking scientists are caught totally off-guard, it becomes clear that they are simply just another human being, and the whimsical inventory of reasons why other human beings do not have the right to think without their dictionary of words becomes clearly apparent. Without those words, not only would they not be able to understand eachother, but individuals would be able to make progress without implied assumptions behind the meanings of symbols.

The pyramid builders, and the Egyptians clearly got this. You have clearly got this. Nikola Tesla clearly got this. Hence his claims.

You have my sincere thanks and respect. You also kept it simple, and provided proof for your theories. Very very important. Look how out of control the electron has got with proof! Are new-agers any different? Probably not.

Observation and conclusions are as important as the method and the aim.

I have made my point now. Thank you so much, this will be my last transmission. People are not educated if they are prepared to believe in something they cannot prove. Less they be subjected to the fools of science whom they call the work the best work. Yet they were neither educated, nor the best, if their work is no longer best in 25 years.

It can never be as good as the universe can do it if you do not think large enough. Scientists, new-agers, skeptics, their world is far too small for sane thinking. And the insane are far too busy for sanity.

It is somewhat a message of irony and peril that this could have all been avoided by humanity by simply observing the ground we stand on and the very atoms we have discovered - and most importantly of all understanding what education really is.

Certainly not what I was given should be called.

If my so-called education was called a syllabus we would be getting closer to the truth. A syllabus is not education, it is other peoples education. The proof of my perpetual energy device is that my education was verified by my own invention and inductive reasoning. I did not try and copy someone else's education. I got my own. So in short, education is not something any body can give you. Unless the entire world has got it correct in the school books. Since they haven't got it all, or even it all right, any book now will no longer be good in 25 years. Scientists, religious zealots and new agers are probably rolling around in their grave at 666rpm right about now.. Einstein is dialling 911. Oh well. Someone's gotta do it.

To be good now, it will have to be good in 25 years. I have enjoyed this thread, it has taught me a lot about myself and humanity to say the very least. This will be my last transmission.

My last thoughts: The rising sun, the setting moon, the phase of the moon, the million billion trillion watts of energy conducted wirelessly into the ocean. No contradiction, no lies, no profit, no agenda. Just a proof that is already readily observable, confirmable, and fully conformist with current scientific thinking. Just an obvious fact that rises way above the heads of the scientists. If it wasn't for their incapability and so-called education basic observation would not have escaped them. Else they would not be making sea-power and wind-power, they'd be after the thing that caused it.

I was. I was like that once. I even worked for the government, British Forces actually.

Best Wishes,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 30th June 2012 at 18:23.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (30th June 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), Jean-Luc (4th January 2013), Kindred (4th July 2012), meeradas (7th July 2012), modwiz (11th July 2012), mosquito (1st July 2012), mountain_jim (4th July 2012), noprophet (5th July 2012), sandy (1st July 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), Swan (30th June 2012), ulli (12th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Amaterasu's Avatar
    Thanks

I do hope this is not Your last "transmission." I hope You will continue to bring Your successes here and many other places on the web. Because the more You keep threads active, the more You will be seen. Once a thread becomes idle, no One sees it, as a rule. And Your information REALLY need to be seen and seen by many.

This is why I keep sending the information out of what free energy means in terms of economics. I know enough to know that free energy extraction has existed on this planet for at least 100 years (in the present history) with electrogravitics coming in about 50 years ago. So it only seems reasonable to calculate the economic impact - which is MY specialty. And so, I keep it up. Tirelessly, because the more people who understand that free energy combined with robots to do all necessary work no One wants to do means We will not have need of money, and will have an abundance of everything for EVERYONE...the more the toadies, the Ones who do the bidding and hold the science for TPTB, will be motivated to abandon Their toadiehood and release the information We need to go forth into a much better world than what We see now.

So... Keep things rolling.
    "If the universe is mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

7redorbs (30th June 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), modwiz (11th July 2012), sandy (1st July 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), Swan (30th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thank you 7redorbs>>>>>>>>your contributions are appreciated and valued as people really do need to understand the importance of Free energy and what it means to our Earth and all her creatures.

I agree totally with Amaterasu and too hope you will stay in touch and keep this thread
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

7redorbs (1st July 2012), Amaterasu (1st July 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), modwiz (11th July 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

"Last transmission"?

Have you taken a vow of silence?

Some really thought-provoking rough ideas expressed, thanks. Your final tidbit was especially intriguing - using the moon's gravity as a source of power. Seems it would require a massive mass, in motion, to gather and transmute the gravitational force into heat or electricity. In other words, a glass of water is experiencing the same gravitational force as the oceans, but is it possible to generate 10KW of electrical power, per day, from harnessing a moderately small amount of water (say a barrel) for a home-sized generator? Of course, gravity acts on any mass, so it would not need to be liquid... maybe a large flywheel and gears to spin a generator? Or a flywheel fitted with magnets within a cylinder of magnets (a generator that has a flywheel as a rotor)? Alas, I'm not a tinkerer, and only have minor seat-of-the-pants engineering background, so it won't be me taking the ideas forward.

And then, there's the intriguing notion of moving that electrical current via longitudinal waves... but, from a practical, physical standpoint, I have absolutely no clue what to do with that concept.

I appreciate the notion/concept/reality that electrons do not exist as discrete particles, but are only observed to be so in a minute snapshot in time, as the magnetic current (or magnetic plasma?) flows. Now you have me wondering about the true nature of protons and neutrons as well.

You should stick around, Adam. You might not be comfortable providing a diagram of how to make an electric oven using longitudinal waveform electric current coming from a gravitational collector/generator, but maybe you have a great recipe for peach cobbler that you'll share. Or, maybe you'll find some other conversation, not related to "free" energy, interesting.

Cheers,

Dennis

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

7redorbs (5th July 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), Jean-Luc (4th January 2013), modwiz (11th July 2012), sandy (5th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    "Last transmission"?

Have you taken a vow of silence?

Some really thought-provoking rough ideas expressed, thanks. Your final tidbit was especially intriguing - using the moon's gravity as a source of power. Seems it would require a massive mass, in motion, to gather and transmute the gravitational force into heat or electricity. In other words, a glass of water is experiencing the same gravitational force as the oceans, but is it possible to generate 10KW of electrical power, per day, from harnessing a moderately small amount of water (say a barrel) for a home-sized generator? Of course, gravity acts on any mass, so it would not need to be liquid... maybe a large flywheel and gears to spin a generator? Or a flywheel fitted with magnets within a cylinder of magnets (a generator that has a flywheel as a rotor)? Alas, I'm not a tinkerer, and only have minor seat-of-the-pants engineering background, so it won't be me taking the ideas forward.

And then, there's the intriguing notion of moving that electrical current via longitudinal waves... but, from a practical, physical standpoint, I have absolutely no clue what to do with that concept.

I appreciate the notion/concept/reality that electrons do not exist as discrete particles, but are only observed to be so in a minute snapshot in time, as the magnetic current (or magnetic plasma?) flows. Now you have me wondering about the true nature of protons and neutrons as well.

You should stick around, Adam. You might not be comfortable providing a diagram of how to make an electric oven using longitudinal waveform electric current coming from a gravitational collector/generator, but maybe you have a great recipe for peach cobbler that you'll share. Or, maybe you'll find some other conversation, not related to "free" energy, interesting.

Cheers,

Dennis
    Dennis... it isn't 'gravity' that is producing this energy... it's the exchange of magnetic moments...

All There Is, is Magnetism.

In Unity, Peace and Love

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), nearing (4th July 2012), sandy (5th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    ...Some really thought-provoking rough ideas expressed, thanks. Your final tidbit was especially intriguing - using the moon's gravity as a source of power. ...

... Alas, I'm not a tinkerer, and only have minor seat-of-the-pants engineering background, so it won't be me taking the ideas forward.
    Dennis... it isn't 'gravity' that is producing this energy... it's the exchange of magnetic moments...

All There Is, is Magnetism.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    You're saying the moon's dance with Earth is not gravitational, but magnetic?

If so, I'm even further in the back of the classroom.

Dennis

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Gardener (5th January 2013), sandy (5th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

You're saying the moon's dance with Earth is not gravitational, but magnetic?

If so, I'm even further in the back of the classroom.

Dennis
    Gravity is a result of spinning magnetic fields and electric moments

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), modwiz (11th July 2012), nearing (4th July 2012), sandy (5th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Why are people stopping posting? People that obviously have a knowledge that MUST be passed on to the masses. Whats needed now are "specs" that show that this stuff worked, if it actually does. Apologies, but I'm a totally ignorant in these matters, but learning all the time and those that know, imo, have an obligation to pass this sh1t on so that it can be propagated as far as possible. Whats needed now is actual papers that can be reproduced by those with knowledge to do so. Not a quick glimpse and then nothing. C'mon people start producing concrete evidence that this stuff really works.

Thanks
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

7redorbs (5th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), sandy (5th July 2012), Swan (5th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #91
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Misconception of Reality, an abstract on the broken science

For a long time now the separation of the sciences into chemistry and biology, physics and quantum physics, sub quantum kinetics, thermal dynamics, and mathematics have prevented the physicists from knowing how the chemical periodic elements work, and the chemists from understanding that there is a work of physics occurring in their chemical reactions (reacting periodic elements and their orbits spinning around and into eachother). OR rather those chemistry endothermic and exothermic reactions between periodic elements creating substrates, is an chemical energetic and physics kinetic, so-both chemical , and physical at the atomic level. The creation of all new chemicals, the philosophers stones by the alchemist will all follow this periodic chemical reaction between these so-called electrons orbiting and exchanging their orbits with other periodic chemicals, releasing energy in the form of heat, or cold - exothermic or endothermic.

The chemists do not understand physics, and the physicians do not understand chemistry, the biologists do not know physics and the chemists care not for biology. Yet - the human body is the one place that the physical kinetic processes are produced, the chemical and biological processes are present. Here lies proof in the fundamental truths of observation in the universe. Do not be mistaken. You are not educated if you are willing to believe things you are unable to prove. Here I will prove it to you.

A battery produces electricity, these so-called electrons we find present in the wire - which can drive machinery, create elements like silver and gold and platinum, and manufacture new kinds of elements in complicated accelerator technology, which involves throwing atoms together at very high speed. Or rather forcing the chemical reaction , and those orbiting so-called electrons into eachother. In the industry this is refered to as the "Island of stability". The battery that produced electricity, did so because of basic chemistry. The Egyptians were great chemists, and the pyramid builders that came before them too were great mathematicians and physicists, of the atomic and chemical kind. A battery consists of 3 things. 2 Metals, for an anode and a cathode terminal, and an acid such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid, citric acid, or phosphoric acid are common. The orbits of those non-existing electrons are pealed of one of the metals and transporting to the other metal. This is how a battery works during discharging.

During the battery charging, the reverse occurs, and the metal and it's orbits that were transported by the acid are returned to the terminal they originally came from. So we can see that a battery is working chemically, and has nothing to do with 3rd Degree A grade physics. There is no scientist in sight, except there is a Jewish Priest, King Solomon and the Knights of the Templar laying in wake. Lets continue. I have told you how a battery works chemically, now I am going to tell you what powers the electrons that are forced by the chemical reaction in the design of a battery which electricity came.

The atomic force is the force that causes the perpetual movement and energy of all electrons in periodic elements. The battery is a crude device, that breaks the orbits of one metal in the battery and transports them to the other terminal, the atom itself is a perpetually moving and rotating mass, they are very small things and they are not of much use unless in great number. The batteries electrons are released from the atoms of the metals in the battery and recirculated in an orbit around the metals free-electron valency. This means that the electrons that were perpetually moving around their periodic mass are no longer rotating perpetually around an atom, but have been funneled into the electron orbit valancy of a conductive metal such as a wire. In more simplistic terms, the metals electrons in the battery, which were once in perpetual movement, when exposed to the acid in the battery are no longer perpetual, and form only a single flow channel from one anode to the cathode and in reverse depending on whether it is charging or discharging.

As you can see this is proof that the electrons which had a perpetual current, and perpetual movement, are transformed by the battery into something much less useful. The scientists they consider it more useful this way today, because they do not know how to create a large device, that has these electrons from a battery, and to have them perpetually orbiting in great number around the device as an atom would. They do not know. That is why they made the battery, because the atomic force and it's electrons have vast and unlimited amounts of energy, which is considered by many as yet untapped. The history of radio is stranger than fiction. The battery is an old device, it is not efficient like the atoms, and when the orbits of the metal leave it, then they do not run in the wire perpetually, like they did at the atom.

As I have told you how a battery works, let me tell you more about how a conductor works. A conductor is something that can transport these so-called electrons. I have proven the JJ Thompsons electrons to be non-existing delusive works of fiction, however, for the purposes of understanding why the battery is not efficient it is important. The reason the battery cannot circulate the electrons perpetually through it's wire's like the atoms of the metal and glass, is because the battery is not an atomic arrangement, and the battery is not an atom. If the battery or power source, or the device that is channeling the atomic orbits is not designed like an atom then you will not find the same perpetually orbiting electron currents around each atom that exists in the universe.

All electrons , according to our best scientists are "perpetually moving". There is only very minute amounts of energy from one electron. Even though I have proven the electron to not exist. In the battery, the electron orbits are transformed from the anode and cathode periodic perpetual orbits to a conductive metal that exists outside of the battery that is not shaped like an atom. The electricity as we call it, the electrons, they still orbit in a corkscrew like spinning fashion at approximately 15 to 18.5 degrees. So the orbits are still there, but they are orbiting around the outside of the wire, and they are reluctant to leave the wire. Like they were reluctant to leave the atom.

The difference between the electrons the battery puts out and the infinite perpetual motion in each electron of the annode and cathode metal of a battery, is that the electricity atomic orbits can jump out of the wire and be lost, but in the atom the perpetual movement of their electrons is unceasing, and so is the energy which provides it, it is perfectly balanced the atom, and perfectly stable, yet it produces enough energy and a current to keep it moving. Each atom has this perpetually moving electrons. Some metals have more of the electrons than others. As I have said electrons do not exist, only magnets exist, I have proven it. Electrons are not the finest, or smallest particle, the atomic orbits are, and they appear to be magnetic. I have discovered that the electron consists of a north and south pole magnet. That is why you will need one bar magnet, and a conductive wire coil, to get your non existent electrons, because the base that creates them is from the small magnetic poles, or lines of force, present in all electricity lines. IT is these that drive the electrons.

Here be it known that the electron is an atomic orbit that is unstable, that jumps out of the wire, and the atoms, in the wire the electron, it is no longer perpetually orbiting it's energy, or it's magnetic field. It has been disrupted. It has been looked at and interfered with. It has been dissolved into the batteries acid, and released in a wire, but it does not perpetually orbit like it did inside the atom. This is not a failure of the battery alone, but a failure of how the metal geometry allowed the spinning atomic orbits to get out. Tesla's best work with the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter was a design that specifically allowed for a greater output per second than input per second. This was achieved by a 3 coil arrangement, that allowed for a recirculation current per second of 40%, or a total leakage of 60% per cycle. Thereby causing the capacitor to gain 40% of the previous cycles voltage per cycle. This is why it was known as the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter. A capacitor would essentially fill at 100% the first time, saving 40% to a recirculating current and a differential between the secondary coil and a mutual inductance that inducts reverse resistance in the primary allows for the capacitor to fill with the 40% of the first cycle, thereby causing the capacitor and spark gap to fire at a greater rate, per cycle, per 40% extra of the previous. This causes what is referred to by Eric Dollard and Charles Steinmetz who worked at General Electricity, and RCA over 20 years as a cumulative oscillation. Whereby the voltage of each cycle is ~140% of the previous strength of the cycle. Note, the power supply provides the same amount of energy per second, what is going on is that energy is STORED within the capacitance and self inductance of the 3 COILS, and there is a TIME DIFFERENTIAL between the propagation reflections, or rather, what is referred to as a recirculating current. Or, a total leakage of only 60%. This means that 40% energy is gained per cycle. This is referred to as an Asymptotic voltage increase. A Similar effect can be observed in AC Transmission Lines which will be discussed later.

The permanent magnet works differently to the electrons produced by the battery. I have a small device that can turn the atomic orbits of a battery into permanent orbits. It is the good device that Edward Leedskalnin designed and discussed in his book Magnetic Current. He called it to the perpetual motion holder. I have explained to you why , because it turns those electrical power from the battery that usually would not orbit perpetually, into a magnetic electromagnet, which does orbit perpetually.

My Leedskalnin Perpetual Motion Holder certainly does turn those non-existing electrons, that I prefer to call atomic-orbits into a perpetually orbiting current. My Electromagnet is a permanent magnet, all of the non-existing electrons that went into it from my battery, set them going this way. As you can see I have found a way to turn the batteries orbits that would have usually stopped orbiting to continue orbiting. In this way you can see that my perpetual motion holder is more like the atomic orbit and the perpetually moving electrons that you would find inside the battery.

This means that the perpetual motion holder is capable of turning the wasted electrons into an orbit that is permanent, like the atom. This is the first and most important requirement in the refinement of energy. The understanding that all of the energy, wherever it may come from, it is coming from the atoms, not the object that the atoms consist of, but the very atoms themselves, and how those atoms are connected together determines the properties.

So, the arrangement of my perpetually orbiting magnets in my perpetual motion holder, kept the chemical orbits of the perpetual atoms chemically balanced, when this happens, the north and south pole formed at each end of the electromagnet prongs. I think that is proof enough that a stable atomic orbit will create two poles with the electromagnet. This is proof absolute that the electron must consist of the north and south pole. Not only is the electron created in all transmission lines with the north and south pole magnetic induction, but when those non existing electron orbits from the battery are put into my U metal and wrapped coils, it creates an electromagnet with a north and south pole. This shows that the north and south pole is involved in the charging and the discharging of electrons, and thus the electrons can only be considered a secondary-force.

The primary force of the battery is the atomic orbits, which are perpetual. The battery crudely seperates them, and then they are not perpetual anymore. The edward leedskalnin perpetual motion holder, the device that I have working here, makes sure that the orbits from the fictional electrons exist as a north and south pole only, and that they recirculate indefinitely and perpetually, as in the atom. Here we can see that the magnetic force we call the permanent magnet metal, is in fact a permanent magnetic substance, that is shared in the orbit of the metal, if the metal is right, like in my device, you will find that the energy from your battery will stay in orbit indefinitely.

And so we have a prototype for the first large atomic orbit powered device. A way to keep all energy in orbit. Energy storage, just like can be found in the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter and the Alexanderson Generator, and the Marconi Wireless System's MULTIPLE LOADED FLAT TOP ANTENNAE.

Electricity is provided once, and the magnetic substance that is drawn into the metal is the thing that keeps the metal a permanent magnet. Repeat the metal is not magnetic, the substance that recirculates inside the permanent magnet metal is.

Now about A.C transmission lines. Many of you are wondering how the A.C Transmission line is able to keeps it's volts so well, whereas the D.C Transmission line is not. There is only one different between alternating current and direct current. Direct current is a push that is constant, and so the pressure in the transmission line is constant. The Alternating Current works differently, and taps impulses onto the transmission line, this causes the pressure of the line to rapidly increase, and decrease over time, per second.

What happens will amaze you. It is so simple. The Alternating Current transmission mode, changes the pressure of the wire, up and down. So that between cycles, there will be exactly 0 pressure in the line for a period of very short time. This causes the individual magnets that are in the air to flood into the alternating current transmission line, at the exact centre of it's rest cycle. This means that the way that alternating current transmission line keeps it's volts from the generator, is by using a transmission mode that allows the transmission line itself to pull in magnets. This means A.C turns the thin air into a generator, to pull magnets in to furnish the transmission of magnets in the wire itself. For instance, when the pressure goes up in between cycles and the wire is filled with magnets, then the transmission wire's valency will be different, and so the same impression will conduct electronic substance in the metal better. As you can see the thing inside all of the electricity wires has a pressure, and that is something only a substance usually would have.

As you can see now, probably with some amazement, that the A.C Transmission Mode at the generator end of a line, can cause the line itself to generate millions of free-volts, there exists for the last 100 years or more, readily a framework to employ and research this complex transmission line problem to put it to use for generating vast amounts of free electricity. Furthermore and importantly, where the AC Transmission line caused magnets to pulled in it crosswise to aid it's voltage transmission between cycle stops and starts, my Perpetual Motion Holder Electromagnet transformer is a generator itself that causes the magnets to be pulled in it crosswise from the electrons running in it's coils lengthways.

Given this is the truth about how an A.C Transmission line really gets it's extra power from, to stop it's voltage dropping like D.C constant pressure current - I can say for sure that my electromagnet , my perpetual motion holder is permanently orbiting something, or it's pulling power would diminish over time, after electrons are provided to it once . So there are only 2 possibilities, my device is permanently magnetic because the orbits from the battery continued going around it or because the orbits from the battery caused a pressure change like the A.C Transmission line that is permanently causing more magnets to flow into it from the surrounding air, than can get out through the crosswise prong cores which are inducted once around the lengthwise wires by the batteries orbits.

Note that the battery orbiting lengthways in the coil wires around the metal core , caused an magnetic orbit crosswise in the core, that is perpetual and continuous just like the electrons in the atom that came from the battery.

Thanks for wanting to know more about what electricity is. Remember, electricity is atomic orbits. Coal, being burnt, is creating carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other carbon like products, this is proof that the fuel, and energy released is from the reaction of those elements. Furthermore if we inspect what is left of the mass of the combusted fuel, whatever it may be, we will note that it is hollowed out. This is because the magnetic links that held it together and made it strong for energy based work like leverage and lifting, are no longer present in them. Their orbiting magnets exchanged with other periodic elements. This is what conservation of energy is, the truth that energy cannot be lost is because the only thing that actually happens is that orbits fly off atoms and go elsewhere. None are lost. We are just ignorant that this radiation can be recaptured by devices such as the T.M.T. The coal electricity power, burns up the periodic coal fuel, with oxygen and other surrounding periodically active exothermic elements involved in the reaction, it heats up water, another periodic element to cause it's atomic orbits to be very excited, so that it turns to gas, and rises up into a turbine. The turbine itself is a heavy wheel that has north and south pole magnets, that spin as the excited heat gas from the water runs through it, causing the wheel to spin next to a coil which absorbs the heavy magnetic north and south pole lines of force. That is how we get electrons.

With nuclear power it is the same. We get the atoms that are radioactive, and are throwing off their atomic orbits in a myriad of shapes, and impulses, except that we get a specifically large mass of the matter, so that it has a given number of atomic orbits, that would cause the inner pressure of the chemical periodic stability to become less stable, this causes many magnetic orbits to be thrown off in the same was as the battery. Hillarious as it seems, they do not magnetically derive this force yet. Like the coal plant, they will use those atomic orbits flying off the radioactive mass to heat up the water..aha.. you know where this is going? Yup, the steams atomic orbits are excited, causing them to float, and turn into a gas... like your ufo's maybe?? Then the gas, turns a turbine, which has north and south pole magnets in it, that drives a coil that produces those non existant electrons. The smoking gun proof of course is that the electrons can only be derived from the atomic force. So proof is that the electrons are at the very least a secondary force, that is not primary to energy, but rather an electron system of valency induction that can be produced by the chemical and periodic element orbits of metals, and radioactive materials, and coal, thereby being converted by north and south pole turbine generators.

And this is why I'm angry for the world. I give all this sort of stuff freely, and it is free. I don't ask for anything, and people are not really interested.

I have a theory, that people are not ready... and would rather to go on continuing what they have been told is the way it works, regardless that this is madness - we should only believe in things we are able to prove. In the case of atomic orbits being perpetual. This is proven. In the case of all electrons being made from north and south poles, I haven proven that to you as well. I have also shown you that a battery turns the atomic orbits that were perpetual into an energy that is not perpetual any-more. Still puzzled? What do you think was the energy that kept the atom moving on it's own perpetually and forever until the battery dissolved it in the battery to release it's "electrons"? The same thing then perhaps that is recirculating around my perpetual motion holder, perpetually. Atomic orbits.

Here we have a way of generating free perpetual power like an atom does, but we will have to create a very large device, with many, many orbits for that small amount of energy to become readily observable. That is why I created the PMH that Leedskalnin worked with, because it has the ability of storing orbits. Leedskalnin says it "wastes no magnets". Either that is because it can store them in the magnetic field in a perpetual orbit, (a field magnet), or because the device design of the electromagnet is readily creating a pressure in the outside coils that causes more magnets to be pulled in from the air.

If magnets are being pulled into my generator from the air, it sure would explain why some of us are reading 6 amps of current when there is no power supply or battery connected to it.

Because the magnetic orbits are perpetually orbiting, just like in the electron.

"Magnets can't do work", "Perpetual Motion cannot exist". "If this worked we'd all be using it". "If it sounds too good to be true it usually is." "We have already proven that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light time and time over again in scientific theory" "The magnetic field is static it doesn't orbit anywhere!!!" "The magnetic field can't orbit it's relationship to the dielectric field is irrelevant".

If you say so. 6 amps. No battery. All atoms have energy, that causes them to perpetually orbit. My electromagnet perpetually orbits, atomically, chemically, periodically, the magnetic field is not static, it moves at very very very high speed, it is a substance inside the metal, the atomic orbits that came initially from the battery, and then the alternating current of the electromagnet, and north and south pole, and the crosswise flooding of magnets from the surrounding air.

So if we make this bigger, we'll be pulling lots of magnets from the surrounding air. I wonder what would happen if we pulled the magnets we got from the surrounding air, and then put them with wires back into the alternating current generator. Then we'd have the air powering the device that creates the magnetic pressure change in the wire, that causes more magnets to fly in, which causes a greater current to run in the wire to pull the magnets, which causes more magnets to flow in, which are directed to the alternating current that is pulling the magnets, and so on.

Maybe that is what Leedskalnin meant that magnetic force are "equal" on a ground level. I guess that means there are unequal at different heights. Ooh multiple loaded flat top antennae.... 3 coil Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, yada yada yada. There are two modes of resonance that are achievable tandem resonance and concatenated resonance. Thank Eric Dollard for that one. My friend has a 137% magnifier that works. Now people are working on ones that have more than 137% output. The Tandemn two coil mode I am talking about is very basic.

I did notice though that the surface area relationships of 5.7:1 and 2.4:1 had a relationship with the subtraction of PI that gave the speed of a longitudinal wave by ratio 1.55, given that 291,000/186,000 is 1.54 . (relative ratio of light speed to the theoretical longitudinal wave). I think the engineering side ought to be considered by the more technical. I think this is enough for one posting. This will be a test if people are ready I think

Best,
    A

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th July 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), GrnEggsNHam (2nd August 2012), Kindred (5th July 2012), modwiz (11th July 2012), mosquito (4th August 2012), sandy (7th July 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), Swan (5th July 2012)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

7RO... Having worked in the electric utility industry for 14 years, I find your explanation absolutely Riveting and Eye-opening. And I thought all those 'engineers' were so smart!? Indoctrination is wide-spread and non-denominational.

As I stated in pm... so much to do! Fortunately, I've got a lot of 'raw material' to work with!

All in due time.

In Unity, Peace and Love

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

7redorbs (5th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), sandy (7th July 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), Swan (5th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Misconception of Reality, an abstract on the broken science

This will be a test if people are ready I think

Best,
    A
    As I had stated in an earlier post...

"technology is Not, and Cannot be the ‘savior’ of humankind. Only Spirituality within the confines of Universal Law has the means and the ability to affect the significant change that will be required for the human race to rise above its current problems. Technology can 'help', but, Ultimately, we will only use said technology Wisely, if we develop Spiritually. "

The REAL Test will be a Spiritual one... This is where humankind needs to make the most dramatic changes, and SOON. This cannot be overstated.

Our 'leaders' have Fallen, in Multiple ways, and in All areas of importance. The Populace will need to take up the 'slack' and do what is required, as these 'leaders' have compromised themselves to such a degree that they cannot 'get out', without feeling the wrath of their peers and 'superiors'. Again... the battle over Control and the misuse of 'Value'.

We, The People have to re-establish the Definitions of Real Value... Love, Peace, and Harmony with Nature and Universal Law.

In Unity, Peace and Love

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), modwiz (11th July 2012), mosquito (4th August 2012), nomadguy (5th August 2012), sandy (7th July 2012), Swan (5th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The information in this thread has the potential to change EVERYTHING. I've been dying to bump this because active minds need to read this. My imagination is running wild with all that my father(electrician) and I could accomplish if we were learnt in this way. Once I am able to comprehend(and test) all that 7redorbs has said I will then teach my father. I may have to get him involved earlier during "testing" of these theories but I don't want to spook him. He is after all an old man and a product of the FALSE scientific analogous we've been studying under.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

7redorbs (5th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), Swan (2nd August 2012)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    a Bill Ryan/Tom Bearden interview
    Well that would be an VERY interesting thing to see!
    Why not now?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

observer (9th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #96
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GrnEggsNHam (here)
    The information in this thread has the potential to change EVERYTHING. I've been dying to bump this because active minds need to read this. My imagination is running wild with all that my father(electrician) and I could accomplish if we were learnt in this way. Once I am able to comprehend(and test) all that 7redorbs has said I will then teach my father. I may have to get him involved earlier during "testing" of these theories but I don't want to spook him. He is after all an old man and a product of the FALSE scientific analogous we've been studying under.
    I will aid you in any way I can. You know where you can find me. I don't want money. Just want to help. This stuff works. I can increase the strength of an electromagnet on a ruler, by simply balancing the ruler on the edge of a metal table. This is proof that gravity and magnetism are connected.

This is obviously my best experiment. One I shared freely. The truth is that I am absolutely 100% sure that people are not ready for this yet, and at times I wonder if I myself am. Just saying. Will help you. 100%. All I can.

Best,
    A

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), GrnEggsNHam (22nd August 2012), Jean-Luc (4th January 2013), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I would like to to note that, The cosmic functions observed may also be "scalable" from the overall fractal nature of the universe. And so then some of them have been reproduced and observed on the small scale. For example -the appearance of Alfven waves and DNA are very similar in appearance. Is it possible that some of this could be observed in this same way?
    Why not now?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

7redorbs (5th August 2012), Gardener (5th January 2013), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), ulli (12th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #98
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

"One day man will connect his apparatus to the very wheelwork of the universe [...] and the very forces that motivate the planets in their orbits and cause them to rotate will rotate his own machinery"

How long will it be until people subscribe to a real solution? We could be more than mindless individuals and form the nest of this planet and prosper out into the universe.

Please do not pass up the last few chances left,

Best Wishes,
    Adam

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Gardener (5th January 2013), mosquito (17th December 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #99
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Well isn’t this great?

Free energy explained and documented. The thing we’ve all been waiting for.

Except is not .

In my opinion no post of 7redorbes makes any sense or has any logic. An it’s sad because I really am interested in a new understanding of things but all his posts are a mix of ego, wishful thinking and a sick mix of physic laws and concepts and faulty conclusions…it’s just ugly.

Quote Bang on , the truth is it can be taken further, the electron itself doesn't exist. The electron is visible because of a reaction with the observer. The North and south pole currents exist in-between all atoms. When we see an electron it's caused by the "photons" of observation from the viewing device or observers eye. Scientists have invented all sorts of names for this effect, including, action at a distance, phase variance, delta t, red shift, blue shift, it's some hilarious stuff - except for realising that the electron is a REACTION, not the EXISTENT thing it claims to be. In fact light itself requires more than the electron, but the fundamental basis of electricity - the north and south pole..
    What’s with this atomic north and south anyway…? The existence of electrons has been proved in experiments over and over again. IT JUST MAKES SENSE.

Quote After all we just proven inductively that all energy is magnetic at it's base. North and south poles, when we look the wave reacts with the poles producing an electron.
    You never did prove anything, you only like big words . For the last time , north and south poles cannot exist in an atom made by protons , neutrons and electrons.

Quote If this isn't proof that scientists are egotistical idiots that make it up as they go along via "inventive thinking" what the hell is?.
    So scientists are egotistical idiots… I wonder what you are with your make belief physics , and your 60 quid book full of nonsense?

I’m sorry, I know I will be highly unpopular on this forum for posting in this manner . But threads like this hurt us more in the long run. Wishful thinking is not and will never be the answer.

38. Link to Post #100
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Your not unpopular my friend. Just well educated.

'Magnetic electricity' discovered

Researchers have discovered a magnetic equivalent to electricity: single magnetic charges that can behave and interact like electrical ones.
    The work is the first to make use of the magnetic monopoles that exist in special crystals known as spin ice.
    Writing in Nature journal, a team showed that monopoles gather to form a "magnetic current" like electricity.
    The phenomenon, dubbed "magnetricity", could be used in magnetic storage or in computing.
    Magnetic monopoles were first predicted to exist over a century ago, as a perfect analogue to electric charges.
    Although there are protons and electrons with net positive and negative electric charges, there were no particles in existence which carry magnetic charges. Rather, every magnet has a "north" and "south" pole.

I think this scientific research documented by an internationally acclaimed news outlet casts doubt on your quick and potentially arrogant assumptions. You are after all talking about a decade of work, which has provided models.

For instance if gravity is a cause of motion then our hopes are in vain, but if gravity was an effect caused by cosmic rays from our sun, then, you have a lot to learn about how the north and south pole of atoms and planets are made, and, I hope you do not take offence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8307804.stm

No person should take offence at asking a hard question, and no man who knows better would take offence of the ignorance of another, but ask himself ways in which he might explain it as a real functioning thing, how it works, what causes it. Currently scientists don't have an explanation for gravity or the perpetual rotation of your electrons around an atom.

If you can tell me why the electron perpetually turns around the atom, then I might as well pack my bags, but, as of yet you've not done that, so perhaps you could read more about what I am saying before accusing me of jumping to a conclusion and ignoring an entire body of science which contradicts my work, or worse even perhaps jumping to conclusions yourself,

All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all
    the more triumphantly from the struggle. - Nikola Tesla

―The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes‖. – Nikola Tesla

Do not mistake what I am trying to do for nonsense, because I do not mistake the nonsense of the electron for a working description - and so I have worked to determine the cause of gravity and the cause of perpetual atomic motion. Which as I have repeated time and time again, no electricity would flow anywhere if it were not for the pre-existing perpetual motion of every single valent metal capable of close to light speed transmission from a heavy electron mass going in one end, quite simply a different electron comes out the other end - as Einstein's theory predicts, what it does not explain however is why and how it runs. What is failed to be understood that if every periodic element didnt have it's atom's so-called electrons perpetually spinning no chemical reactions would exist, batteries would not work, and electrical transmission lines would not carry current.

It has been known for thousands of years that cosmic rays effect conductors, but it has been established in the scientific theory for at least 100 years, since the early days of G.E and the continuing problems that aurora cause to electrical transmission line. In fact the aurora is quite magnetic, north and south pole, and this has a polarisation effect on transmission lines causing the north and south pole to run in it, and blow up entire electrical stations. The reason why this does not happen as frequently as it did circa 1910 is simply because billions of $ have been invested in managing the "problem" of inductive cosmic rays i.e. aurora.

Do your research before criticizing another, it may turn out to be important part of your science. After all, all incomplete scientific theories of invention bare one similarity, some peice of important information is still missing, and it seems in a relatively short time once again you jump to conclusions whilst accusing another of such a thing. There exists a whole body of evidence from Eric Dollard , Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell on how gravity and magnetism might be connected, and how light might be made by INVISIBLE rays from our star traveling at pi / 2 times faster than light. What's not to get? Nothing apparently, because that is what you are taking away from this work, absolutely nothing.

Yes my 60 quid book is full of nonsense, but it cost me about £40 to print just one of them, I also gave up my career - This is not wishful thinking, this is a model , a hypothesis and a description of inventive theory how electricity and gravity function, there are many sources i have used such as the journal of nature and they are quite reliable sources, peer reviewed, etc, my friend, it is you who speaks nonsense.

I am sorry.

Without the solar rays or north and south poles, as I have stipulated, there would be no light created on this earth, there would be no life, and the life would not create petrol and charcoal, or built up combustible energy and matter in the earths rocks.

I respect you and scientists, but when something this simple appears so awkward by you to grasp it is hard to see it as anything else but men trying to drink water from a boat that they sit in, whilst repeating again and again and again the electron must exist.

The problem with scientists, and people like you is, you have never seen an electron. That is why i set out to do these experiments and write this book in the first place. I have curved light. Do you understand the significance of this accomplishment? Nonsense. Really? Have you ever read nobel prize winner feynmans work , like his book Q.E.D and studied physics as I have? I am not uneducated, like yourself, i once believed in the electron , and that is what it was, a belief. Now I have curved light and built non ohmic non Kirchhoffian transformers, it's really hard to take seriously people that can emit and radiate as much complete ignorance and mallice such as you.

Find somewhere else to troll, this is important work.. not that your reaction is much different than the rest of humanity. Always looking for problems but never for answers.

Best Wishes,
    Adam

< -- what has happened to this item?

Addition: so as it turns out not big words or delusions but entire bodies of evidences , models, hypotheses..
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 16th December 2012 at 23:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast