Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Tap on, Tap off, the tapper.

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: Tap on, Tap off, the tapper.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    It would seem to me, possibly the reason our mysterious Mr. Bull isn't offering any further information is due to his desire for financial reward in this process.

Financial reward is "Credit" in one form.

There is additionally the possibility that what he has discovered could get him put to sleep - permanently.

This could also be a contributing factor in Mr. Bull's hesitance.

Just my observation....
    observer, you got me wondering too now...... zzzzzzzzz oops not yet

~wav~
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 22nd June 2012 at 00:04.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

heyokah (22nd June 2012), observer (22nd June 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    "I don't want credit. I want patents, and the lie of energy scarcity to end."

It all depends on the comma (,) after the word patents.
    Was it meant to be there or only a grammatical mistake.....
    When you read it without a comma, as I did (being somewhat dyslectic LOL), the meaning is completely different.
    Yes....

~wav~

I just have to add here that the biggest joke was on me!

It was back in the 1980s that i believed my concepts could sell on the local market of housing booms.... I came up with a theory that the promotional name should be " cap-it-all construction". (Cap-it-all = dome-attic-greenhouse.) As in the idea of a garden in the attic.

You know what? The hot-shots (sociopaths), sent a well timed hit squad. Several groups of people came to our small two part home-business-- Including a seedling business (my wife's) and my sculpted-garden-concrete-items, businesses (... Aledgedly to buy our products... But one set of these groups walked all over our private home, unattended, as if to find something suspicious and perhaps illegal there. We were amazed, once again. The agendas people have to attack us and profit from anything in their demented state of ego ^__^

I was actually trying to sell my skills at home building. But starting from the lowest level of hand laborer. Joke is on me.

Life has so many strange lessons.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 22nd June 2012 at 23:41.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Amaterasu (23rd June 2012), heyokah (22nd June 2012), modwiz (29th June 2012), sandy (22nd June 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    ... Remember, I don't want anything, ...

e.g. I don't want credit. I want patents...
    Best,
    A
    Hi Adam,

If you do a bit of research on the term "Secrecy Order", you will realize that going to the patent office will guarantee any idea that shakes up the status quo of Big Energy will be stopped DEAD in its tracks. If you doth protest, you will be stopped dead in your tracks.

If you actually, honestly, and really have something marvelous to share, simply share it - and make it snappy. If you are seen as a threat to Big Energy, you are already a target. Immediately publish, in public, every diagram and formula: open source. Open source is your only chance to get the info out to the world. No one can steal it from you because you won't own it, and it cannot be suppressed if thousands of people know all about it. You have exactly ONE chance.

Dennis

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

7redorbs (22nd June 2012), Amaterasu (23rd June 2012), Aurvandil (6th January 2013), gripreaper (7th January 2013), heyokah (22nd June 2012), modwiz (26th June 2012), mosquito (24th June 2012), nomadguy (5th August 2012), observer (22nd June 2012), PurpleLama (22nd June 2012), sandy (22nd June 2012), ulli (22nd June 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... Remember, I don't want anything, ...

e.g. I don't want credit. I want patents...
    Best,
    A
    Hi Adam,

If you do a bit of research on the term "Secrecy Order", you will realize that going to the patent office will guarantee any idea that shakes up the status quo of Big Energy will be stopped DEAD in its tracks. If you doth protest, you will be stopped dead in your tracks.

If you actually, honestly, and really have something marvelous to share, simply share it - and make it snappy. If you are seen as a threat to Big Energy, you are already a target. Immediately publish, in public, every diagram and formula: open source. Open source is your only chance to get the info out to the world. No one can steal it from you because you won't own it, and it cannot be suppressed if thousands of people know all about it. You have exactly ONE chance.

Dennis
    OK. I will try my best. Here is a primer on the importance of Electricity, and it's part in the Chemical and Biological systems. As well as the importance of approach and observation , are essentially the only barrier to our Doctors & Scientists killing us.

If you've ever seen a nuclear bomb you know what I'm on about. It's menacing destruction to say the least. For me though it's tantamount to torture, because I'm very well aware that there are much safer ways for both industrial and scientific development could go. I will provide an example of the danger of industry and commerce. Or "For profit" development "for humanity".

Hmmmmm..... if that isn't a contradiction, y'know, what is? Our society is based on this bull****.

Each mind consists of electrical currents coursing through it like branches of a tree fill the air elevated above the ground. These electrical currents in the mind are rooted, much like the structure of the tree to the ground.

The electrical currents inside the mind, they are triggered when signal from cell. This means the physical senses of communication propagate through these tree-like paths. Every emotion and feeling has a distinct electrical signature.

The brain is able to detect the difference (in engineering called a differential) of the current that runs from it, and to and from the body. There are two currents, reception and transmission in the nervous system.

High amplitude impulses are indicate pain, or organ break down, such as the teeth or the heart, or stomach. This is what we call a shooting pain. It is high amplitude and high frequency in it's nature, and it causes the vibration of the heart or other organs. These such electrical conditions indicate the failure of the bodies electrical and physical symbiosis.

The doctors, they are very evil men, the drug makers - more so. You see, the organ , such as the stomach, or the liver, or the kidney, it does not get sick because "it lacks something" or because it is "weak". Those organs, they become weak through the chemical, biological and electrical processes.

A person who eats too much sugar destroys ones' kidney - and stresses it too. A person who drinks alcohol aswell, they damage it, whilst it is stressed. The kidney is unable to save the stomach, and the heart, and the blood vessels and lungs from the same afflictions they might otherwise had been able to via ultra eutrification, and the failure of one organ of physical was caused by the mind's desires. The single failure of the mind, and the kidneys, caused failure of the blood and the cells within, and they failed the most important part's of the body, the lungs and the heart.

Eating just sugar is capable of breaking one organ. Only organs are capable of making people sick. IF the scientists and money-makers wished to make people well and create a good medical science, they would have observed that it is NOT the treatment of an organ that makes a person well, it is the observation that an action , or several combinations of actions, at once, and over time, caused a degeneration in a single organ, which possesses a critical and cumulative effect to the other interdependent systems. A slight failure in the heart, is followed by a slight failure in oxygen supply from the lungs. Which causes degradation in the heart, which causes degradations in the lungs, which causes degradation in the mind. Do you see where I'm going? When you fail to look after one thing, the others all follow in quick succession. This is akin to the human family but inside the organ system. Sound familiar? IT should to the remainder of the slaughtered tribes. Yes, this is ancient medicine.

Such a euphemism is equivalent to saying the heart needs the lungs to provide it oxygen continually, and the brain and nervous system needs this from the lungs too, to continue communicating with that heart electrically. Water is needed aswell to carry that electrical signals from the brain to the heart, and the signal from the lungs and diaphragm too. (Ever wondered why you can consciously and unconsciously control breathing? It's an electrical nervous system that is rigged into your brain directly.)

I have given direct proof : The heart needed the lungs to provide the oxygen for its existence, electrically and cellularly. The lungs need the heart to continue beating electrically and cellularly - if the heart stops, the lungs are unable to keep the heart alive. And if the lungs are unable to keep the heart alive, the lungs are unable to keep the heart. The systems are connected, and interdependent.

Had the vatican and other luciferians not gone out of their way to totally oblierate the natural medicine system of the shaman's in Africa, all human beings would think this way. Democrats and so-called capitalist freedom lovers would prefer it too, but currently they call it "holistic", and they are misguided by the calming,(but chilling) words of science, that a "universal approach is unnecessary and foolhardy".

They go on and on for hours, years decades and centuries about how important it is to divide reality so that it can be understood. They do this and chemists have no idea how biology is supposed to work, and biologists have no idea how physics works. Yet in the human body it is clear, they are all at work, and it is also clear because of how we decided to approach it as a modern civilisation we are unable to fathom this, intellectually or spiritually. What does it matter you say?

It matters that whilst the entire body of so-called sane thinking scientists, continue to split the world up , so that it isn't an "unordered mess they do not understand", that "unordered mess" they are talking about - it is the human body. This directly means by logical construct and natural philosophy, that the reluctance to consider the chemical, biological and physical systems to be interactive, and inductive theory to be based on it, has resulted in the misgiven and delusive notion that these faculties would somehow exist as separate systems; they are not, the human body shows it.

So you can see it's clear why we are all so sick, the very thing we are - chemical's, matter, and electricity and biology in symbiosis, is the very opposite direction to that which science has marched. The age of "It shouldn't be doing that" is the height of the Scientific fiction. Had they realised that the human body worked much like the rest of the universe, they would have realised that "treatment" being prescribed was like a perfect metaphor for pulling out one stop of an Organ, which is attached by string to each of the rest by a ratio of electro-biological chemical mineral enzymatic and electro-bio-feedback kind". You cannot change one current in the body without altering another.

They are treating people right now, considering a limited number of currents. They are changing one current in the body, without realising that many others are altered, and they are not experts - nobody is an expert.

It all could have been avoided if they didn't consider that treatment was that of a condition; and the condition is something that is mostly created by treatments of different conditional changes of the electrical, mineral, and conductive balance of the bio-electrical system. Yes this is suppressed science.

Yes they really are using the inventive method to treat cancer, and illness, and aids. When the inductive method can display a system of complexity that is beyond the interest, or self-considered-grasp of scientists.

That is why they are so mad about splitting it up, and isolating it, and making it double blind you see- because they have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how things are connected together. Had they some consideration of the inter-dependability of significant variables, then they would realise their double-blind experiments are equally useless unless they are "GODS" capable of isolating every single variation of the test subject, genetically, chemically, electrically, equatorially, and their angle to the sun.

Most people that have side effects of sniffing the floor and trying to walk their dog upside down, don't expect that the angle of rotations of planets, and electrical fields insulating and penetrating their body currents of blood in golden ratio tubes called veins and arteries, effects the enzymatic and climatic balance of nearly every single one of their systems - they consider it a "side effect". OR rather, something that the scientists that prescribed it, don't entirely understand.

Had they understood it, then it would be entirely unpresent. As things that are unpleasant generally should. Of course unless money had something to do with it.

Just because the suppressed the Shamans in Africa. They lost holistic healing and medicine wheel' the cells within cells. Not just a bull**** way of thinking that is the opposite of science. Proof that science marches in the opposite direction of the FULLY UNIFIED ONE of mind body spirit, biology, chemistry and physical matter - all in one. So for those who wonder why science is dehumanising; it can and should hardly be a surprise to you. I just explained that WHAT WE ARE as systems of inderdependant electrical biological and chemical and physical arrangements they are in contradiction with science's "LAW" of separation and isolation.

And any method of science that works this way, always ignores the universal.

They are of course totally oblivious to the fact that the reason things were split up in the first place, was because we were not gods that could understand how universal action interacted, how the universal system of biology chemistry and physical electricity we knew to exist (all life) WAS.

That is why we split it (the universe) up, to understand the universal, because we were not gods that could see the beautiful interaction that we KNOW EXISTS, or we would not have separated it into faculty to start with !! This is obvious!!!

They have forgotten we split up the universe and sciences into faculty, because "WE WERE NOT GODS THAT COULD NOT KNOW EVERY VARIABLE AND SEE ITS WONDER AND BEAUTY IN INTERACTION".

They march on in experiments, supposedly isolating things, when they are not, and they call it "the best approach". They play god, whilst simultaneously denying the "God", or "connected universe" Within.

They would much prefer a battle of "Noahs Ark versus Quantum Electro Dynamics". Instead we have a science that is ultimately brilliant, versus an ultimately decrepid and old system of shamanism. Shamanism with the tools of science, would be able to create electrical, chemical, and physical-matter in reactance with their environment to achieve wonders that surely have not been achieved for almost 36,000 years now. Indeed, what I am talking about is no short than the Technology for a New Babylon, and it's suppression. And the death of literally countless millions and billions, because of the reluctance, and in some cases, darn right insistence of a method that was DESIGNED TO UNDERSTAND THE UNIVERSAL PROGRESSIVELY BY "fictional abstractions" of isolation.

They march on with their isolation, regardless they are not gods to split the universal forces, and thus in many cases they "FAIL TO SEPARATE THEIR EXPERIMENTS FROM THUS FAR UNKNOWN FORCES" - i.e.make the same fictional conclusions, not based on inductive hypothesis, but based on the inventive abstractive context of describing a system that is ISOLATED and thus MIS-REPRESENTATIVE fiction of real scenario's.

This is exactly according to Tesla's best work- and Tesla himself felt strongly about the importance of observation. Indeed Tesla himself said that "For more than eighteen years I have been reading treatises, reports of scientific transactions, and articles on Hertz-wave telegraphy, to keep myself informed, but they have always imprest me like works of fiction.".

Well they are still marching on with hertz waves, and those "silly phones". 3G, for 3 Gigahertz. They emit Transverse waves of 186,000 miles per second. So far einstein agree's with that, just nothing going any faster.

The interesting thing is that the 186,000miles per second waves from the microwave signals of the phone. They dislodge Deoxyribone nuclear acid from your cellular matter. The transverse waves from your mobile phone, they are at a very low amplitude that would serve to diminish a totally destructive effect of this transverse wave - though you can expect the radiation resistance of the transverse light speed wave to damage your DNA and RNA sequences. Don't worry though , the FDA and their BEST SCIENTISTS have determined it to be entirely safe.

Funnily enough Tesla determined his technology, that traveled faster than light, (291,000miles per second and faster) - was entirely harmless to the body. Mainly because the radiation resistance was 0. e.g. instead of an L shaped transverse radio/electrical energy wave, he worked with an infinitely flat magneto dielectric longitudinal wave. Much like the skin effect, it's propogation - it does not go through your brain , at least if you had a mobile phone that Used the Tesla Wireless.

Oh well. Money came first folks.

I think this is sort of what you wanted - I hate mysticism, just as much as my teachers dislike "Asteroid" "Meteor" and "New Age" comments, that does not mean we are not proponents of it. IT simply means that Bearden and Searl disinformation seek to mislead the observational mind. In my mind, I consider this intentional.

Some have recently suggestions I wanted to make money out of this, this could not be further from the truth. I am very well aware that everything I have told you, If I am correct, neccissitates the insttaneous death and destruction of money, tax and other land value inflation. Indeed there is a very large plot available. Just not within the minds of men. My tears are shed because I am not convinced that the minds of men consider things as I. Afterall that is why I would come here in the first place.

Not only does the moon put that billions of trillions of watts of energy from it's MOVEMENT ALONE, into the long-fluid-conductor we call the OCEAN, but Tesla found a way to intercept all of the energy, before it even reached the sea on the earth.

In short Tesla found a way to power the world for free. Then , enough to power it 1000 times over, every year, forever. There would be so much free energy people would be able to create gold in their own personal 500 KVA (500 Kilovolt Ampere) Flywheels. The Fed, and other criminal enterprises would quickly vanish, and a military that considered itself superior in production, distillation or other high-tech means, would find that any man or woman could compete.

Indeed they'd have a power source that could power lasers.

IT scares the hell out of them. Rightly so. I want this to be public and people to benefit from it. So here you are. Take it how you like! I will say though, do you think that I would have been doing this non-stop for 5 years regardless to the amount of money I had?

If you check I have no money. I create experiments out of old equipment that others consider worthless. So did Edward Leedskalnin and he managed to re-create what he described as the Secrets of the Pyramid Builders, with no less than a flywheel, chain, 5 stacked layers of V magnets around a wheel in NN SS configuration, a J hook hanging above, several peices of wood in the north and in the west. And several elevetated capacitance aerial spools above the flywheel. All wrapped around at 15 degree intersections, and with the V magnets inhabiting EACHOTHERS field by being PUSHED NEAR EACHOTHER as to repel but being ENCASED in PURE CONCRETE, whereby the magnetic field is altered. Physicists invent names for it now, but you will note that must of what Leedskalnin worked with - including symbols , shapes and depictions, they not only match his electrical work, but fit with the descriptions he makes in his great book magnetic current.

Edward Leedskalnin was a brilliant man, a truly brilliant man, much like Tesla. He applied for his patents, he never got them. I'll never apply for any patent, because I know with assuredness that they will be an illegal claim in the future. Nobody can own anything that is a force that exists in the universe - and so they cannot own the device and it's rights, as it is akin to owning the force and the universe itself.

You see these evil men, they all have something in common.

They think they are god. We are here to take that privilege away from them. They are not gods. They are dangerous, petit minded, short sighted people. They would frolic in the chance to laugh at things that are genuinely beyond their spiritual and intellectual capacity. Indeed, such evil men, they have no desire to punish themselves.

Or translated, they have no desire for the truth. Absolute. For anyone who asked for advice. My advice is to make sure we don't end up like that. The scientists they think they know what educated is. For me educated means that we are prepared and ABLE to believe in things that we are able to prove. It means though that people who are not who they appear to be, or honest and as wise as they appear to be, they will not fool me. This is what the scientific method establishes itself to be, but it isn't. It's a great work of fiction. I'm telling you now, electrons, they don't even exist. So you ask - "wtf is going around in all of our electrical circuits."

Good question.

They (Scientist and engineers) haven't the foggiest. Physicists concentrate on how the positive terminal works... and engineers are obsessed with the negative. Sound familiar? Sounds a bit like chemistry and biology, electricity and chemistry, a human body that describes and facilitates them all, universally, and a continuing ignorance as to their energies being representational abstractions of eachother. Much like the way that Tesla and Dollard proven without doubt that DIELECTRIC and MAGNETIC field are ENTIRELY SEPARATE.

IT is not a complicated mistake. What they did wrong is simple. You can test it too. All you have to do is go back to Maxwell Version I, and Oliver Heaviside and Quaternions and you will see that the work is not finished. All the best work isn't.

Sorry, did I hear someone say profit? All the BEST work isn't. It's funny really. I gave all the historic details of the R.C.A suppression in one post. I would have expected more focused and concerned replies on this subject. Perhaps people do not realise HOW GRAVELY IMPORTANT IT IS? People who want to know the "secrets" of my work. You don't have to look far.

I've discovered that the electron doesn't exist. It is not a new discovery. Tesla, Leedskalnin, Pyramid Builders. This is not a joke guys. The scientists say that the electron goes round the electrical cable in one direction. This is bull****. I have proven it to be by experimentation. All you need to do is get an array of magnets and hang them above running wire. You'll see that its a magnetic field of north and south going through each wire. Just as Leedskalnin said, to run one current you will have to run the other.

I've come to the conclusion, this stuff isn't hard. Neither is the basis of the claims I make. Understanding the reasoning as to why this "must be". That is either very difficult, or banned as far as I can make out.

Some of the responses I've seen at the very least suggest this may be the case,

Best,
    A

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (23rd June 2012), AwakeInADream (12th January 2013), crossroader (22nd June 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2012), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Eram (12th January 2013), Kindred (25th June 2012), modwiz (26th June 2012), mosquito (24th June 2012), observer (5th July 2012), PurpleLama (22nd June 2012), RunningDeer (12th January 2013), sandy (23rd June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), ulli (12th January 2013), ViralSpiral (12th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, keep going, spill the beans. Give us all the info we need to produce working "free energy" devices. Right here, right now. Open source. The geniuses like Tesla did not understand the corrupt, self-serving nature of government in collusion with Big Energy. Sounds like you do understand this. Our only chance is someone putting the info on the Internet, open source.

Dennis

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Curt (26th June 2012), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), heyokah (22nd June 2012), modwiz (26th June 2012), PurpleLama (22nd June 2012), sandy (23rd June 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Dennis,

I think that is enough for now. Electrons don't exist. The circuit has more than 1 direction of electron flow. There is 2 directions of flow. North and south Pole, they run against eachother, just like in Newtons Theory.

This open and closed circuit bull****. Throw it away. It's just a name for externally induced and internally induced currents. Since the latter DOES NOT EXIST because all particles are entangled with other current-systems as mentioned above - then the OPEN SYSTEM is the only system that actually exists and operates. Yup the "Closed circuit" fiction we've assumed for the last century.
    It's total fiction.

E.g. power lines that would be considered CLOSED CIRCUITS. Yeah well - they are OPEN. OPEN AS CAN BE. If you don't think this so, wait for a strong Aurora Borealis. Then you'll see how open that "closed circuit" always was.

Open circuits have become "popular", because enough engineers and scientists have succesfully documented that photons and electrons from outer space can effect the voltage in a wire (or at least the phase velocity). THE TRUTH is that the Open circuit is ALL there is. nothing can be entirely insulated or isolated, just like nothing can be an absolute vacuum or absolute 0 Kelvin. Not yet anyway.

(since that is practically Q.E.D anyway) - it isn't a great leap, even from the dysfunctional physics that we have today. Mainly because most abstractive concepts cannot entirely remove the presence of the "reality" but rather repackage it into convenient, if not entirely misrepresented fictions. But even fiction is based on some small truth. The electron, is "there", if you like it to be. It's because the north and south (equal and opposite as Newton said so) magnetic currents that flow in TWO DIRECTIONS in a wire collide, and create RADIATION RESISTANCE.

Electrons are "real". But the observation of Electrons is entirely fictional. "electrons" They are created by running north pole and south pole magnets against eachother. So the "1 orbit electron" consists of 2 orbits, or 2 sides. Tesla gave the propogation of his waves as pi / 2 * C. I wonder why. So electrons, the so-called base of our period table differences.

They aren't ELECTRONS. They are magnetic orbits. Yes. This applies to the PERIODIC TABLE. They are orbiting north and south poles FOR EACH electron that is supposedly orbiting in our PERIOD TABLE. The PERIODIC TABLE representing electrons is "WRONG", if each they consist of both North And South Pole.

8 is the "maximum" number of electrons (or spinning particles) in conventional science. My science, Leedskalnins and Tesla' said there are 16 ORBITS not 8. Each electron orbit needs representing by a North and South Pole. The problem was the equipment, and the waveform and velocity of the equipment we used to measure the PERIODIC ELEMENTS. That is why we only saw 8 electrons. We saw the interaction of the NORTH AND SOUTH POLE.

SIMPLE.

Tesla gave:

(phase) Velocity = pi / 2 * C (or speed of light....)

hmmm..... Now you know what the /2 is for. There is a half wave. North pole. and the other half of the wave is the South pole. The earth, like most planets has a north and south pole. The moon has a north and south pole. The moons north pole pushes against the earths north pole, and the earths south pole it keeps the moons south pole far away. If the moon was rotated, 1/2, then it would fall surely to the earth...(and just think about the energy involved to rotate it versus the energy from it exploding).

Turning the moon, or altering the angles of it's poles, created the energy , or attraction, for it to "fall" to the earth. I don't know about you but it looks like gravity and electricity isn't what we think it is.

Best,
    A

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (23rd June 2012), Aurvandil (6th January 2013), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2012), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Kindred (25th June 2012), modwiz (25th June 2012), mosquito (24th June 2012), sandy (23rd June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You're either insane or brilliant. :~) Either way, I like you.

Dennis

p.s. oh wait, you might also be insane AND brilliant. That's OK with me. I only have a negative reaction to negative people (people with negative intent or negative actions.)
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 22nd June 2012 at 17:14.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th January 2013), mosquito (24th June 2012), PurpleLama (22nd June 2012), sandy (23rd June 2012), ViralSpiral (12th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's both Dennis. If I'm right, then anyone would be insane living with what I 'claim to be "so" ' .

It's well worth noting Tesla had several breakdowns. I wonder why.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Somerset_01.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	17062

Radio Corporation America 1921, Bolinas:

Nikola Tesla, Steinmetz, Einstein standing in front of the Marconi Wireless Plant.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 22nd June 2012 at 23:56.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (23rd June 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2012), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Kindred (25th June 2012), modwiz (25th June 2012), PurpleLama (22nd June 2012), sandy (23rd June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), ViralSpiral (12th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Amaterasu's Avatar
    Thanks

Adam, lovely. That is a great post, and as always, I am impressed and agree with Your work - for what that's worth! LOL!

To illustrate why the addition of overunity ("free energy") spells the end of any and all money and money-related problems, I invite You to see My thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...End-of-Entropy 7RedOrbs' work and Mine dovetail, and if We can make this happen, get this info out, We will be finally and truly free.

No more wage/debt slavery. No more hidden cures. No more products made to fail so as to ensure future sales. No more motive to defraud, steal, murder for money... And on and on it goes.
    Last edited by Amaterasu; 23rd June 2012 at 03:18.
    "If the universe is mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

7redorbs (23rd June 2012), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Kindred (25th June 2012), modwiz (25th June 2012), mosquito (24th June 2012), PurpleLama (25th June 2012), sandy (23rd June 2012), seko (5th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

So much of this is way over my head, but my intuition says ! so I'm sticking with you as I so want Free Energy to be our earthly reality.
    Last edited by sandy; 23rd June 2012 at 04:12.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

20. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question for you all.

Would you bother continuing putting this information out if nobody was really interested when this tends to happen when I publish my work?

Oh, not to worry It's just the NRO, and A myriad of government and military organisations spying on my website. Nothing to worry about! Carry on here! Not spooky to you? tough, it is to me, because I have a large website, and guess what, the only articles they visit are the ones I have written. Hmm I wonder why.

Could it be because they are decent information?

109.180.22.209.in-addr.arpa name = w31cidzwsa44a.nro.mil.
    153.36.154.128.in-addr.arpa name = gsod200618722d.wff.nasa.gov.
    168.23.225.131.in-addr.arpa name = tsa5-wan.fnal.gov.
    25.155.225.159.in-addr.arpa name = dhsproxy.dhs.lacounty.gov.
    33.18.5.192.in-addr.arpa name = ws18-33.darpa.mil.
    6.10.49.128.in-addr.arpa name = swanson-0t5fwh.sd.spawar.navy.mil
    30.140.194.140.in-addr.arpa name = swl-w.usace.army.mil.
    39.40.194.140.in-addr.arpa name = mvk-c.usace.army.mil.
    2.125.190.128.in-addr.arpa name = wks125-2.belvoir.army.mil.
    68.32.22.130.in-addr.arpa name = scucer02-08fwl01.hq.southcom.mil.
    41.0.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate1-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil.
    42.0.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate2-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil.
    43.0.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate3-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil.
    44.0.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate4-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil.
    45.0.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate5-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil.
    46.0.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate6-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil.
    57.8.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate1-jacksonville.nmci.navy.mil.
    58.8.162.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate2-jacksonville.nmci.navy.mil.
    71.106.163.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate1-bremerton.nmci.navy.mil.
    72.106.163.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate2-bremerton.nmci.navy.mil.
    41.128.163.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate1-hawaii.nmci.navy.mil.
    41.240.163.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate11-pearlharbor.nmci.usmc.mil.
    42.240.163.138.in-addr.arpa name = gate12-pearlharbor.nmci.usmc.mil.
    18.1.27.138.in-addr.arpa name = huaweb-proxy.hua.army.mil.
    6.13.79.143.in-addr.arpa name = CAMP011PXAGA005.campbell.army.mil.
    242.199.85.143.in-addr.arpa name = fp04.col.apc.army.mil.
    2.31.183.144.in-addr.arpa name = slvrext.dcma.mil.
    183.159.58.147.in-addr.arpa name = generichost.redriver.army.mil.
    10.155.71.147.in-addr.arpa name = gtp000012gts.bliss.army.mil.
    254.17.121.152.in-addr.arpa name = gateway-17-254.uscg.mil.
    252.19.121.152.in-addr.arpa name = gateway-19-252.uscg.mil.
    253.19.121.152.in-addr.arpa name = gateway-19-253.uscg.mil.
    254.19.121.152.in-addr.arpa name = gateway-19-254.uscg.mil.
    71.251.49.164.in-addr.arpa name = proxy1.proxyad.smdc.army.mil.
    36.57.138.192.in-addr.arpa name = bamc-cache.amedd.army.mil.
    34.14.156.192.in-addr.arpa name = gate1.matcombic.usmc.mil.
    248.239.49.198.in-addr.arpa name = nhoki-wsa-dp.med.navy.mil.
    196.181.56.205.in-addr.arpa name = pnocb1f3.pr.navy.mil.
    154.38.38.206.in-addr.arpa name = proxy1.troopsupport.dla.mil.
    81.81.81.216.in-addr.arpa name = cbcp1.dhs.gov.
    82.81.81.216.in-addr.arpa name = cbcp2.dhs.gov.
    83.81.81.216.in-addr.arpa name = cbcp3.dhs.gov.
    84.81.81.216.in-addr.arpa name = cbcp4.dhs.gov.
    85.81.81.216.in-addr.arpa name = cbcp5.dhs.gov.
    10.27.115.128.in-addr.arpa name = sgzero.llnl.gov.
    87.253.114.148.in-addr.arpa name = sscswg5.ssc.nasa.gov.
    134.80.81.216.in-addr.arpa name = gw-dc2-va.tsa.dhs.gov.

Clearly at least some of us wouldn't know what free energy and the truth was if it jumped up and kicked us in the face.

For all of you who have not expressed an interest in this work or expressed a myriad of unrelated work of their own, do you get friendly visits from Fermilab, NASA, Los Alamos labs, Vandenberg, the pentagon and the secretary of the department of defence, because I actually do get these visits, all the time. They are only interested in the important work that I am transmitting about this subject. I am so sick and tired of humanity, why bother doing this for you? Why bother making my work public, if the only bloody people that show an interest are the luciferian types from the military and defence arenas? They will come for me, and then you will be sad that you didn't listen. It's your choice admittedly.

Here is your kicking. Why would you bother transmitting information at great risk if you could see it wasn't helping you or anyone else, don't like it? Neither do I. I consider this my last chance. I have not asked for anything but your attention, but people can't even do that nowadays.

Too many distractions like smart phones. Good luck with them, your not so smart for using them. I'm terrified of 3G now I know what it is. You people you need to get smart fast, or you are going to wonder why your brains have been damaged by the 3gigahertz radiation resistance of a low amplitude mobile phone, not low enough is the answer! Nauseus, headaches, you think you get headaches because your head hurts?

Get real people. It's wireless. Transverse wireless is deadly by the way. If you go near to a radio transmitter you are likely to get fried. That is not a a low amplitude. Now you know what the mobile phone is, it is a tiny frier that knocks our your DNA, in the same way as the large frier. Sound funny to you? I'm not laughing.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here - Wardenclyffe.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 25th June 2012 at 16:54.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (25th June 2012), Aurvandil (6th January 2013), Curt (26th June 2012), Kindred (25th June 2012), meeradas (26th June 2012), modwiz (25th June 2012), mosquito (29th June 2012), mountain_jim (25th June 2012), PurpleLama (25th June 2012), sandy (25th June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

What can I say? It is scary that all these agencies are visiting. And I also know it is frustrating to spread information - it takes patience and persistence. And the question becomes whether One has the time with all this interest from agencies that are known to hold Humanity in so little regard. I cannot tell You to keep plugging onward - that is Yours to choose or not. If it were Me, I would choose to do so, because I believe in Humanity, understand the heavy programming They are under, have compassion for Them in that state of delusion, and love My fellow Human enough to be a sacrifice if that is required (while hoping it is not).

I do not fault Them for Their condition - it was laid down for Them from birth by Ones who think They own the Humans on this planet, like so much cattle or sheep. I aim to change that, however, and will work towards that until I succeed or am dead - and I'm not sure death will stop Me.

So You may choose as You wish, but try to understand Their condition - and certain fate if We do not at least keep trying on Their behalf.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

sandy (25th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Question for you all.

Would you bother continuing putting this information out if nobody was really interested when this tends to happen when I publish my work?
    {snip...}
    I have not asked for anything but your attention, but people can't even do that nowadays.

Too many distractions like smart phones.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here - Wardenclyffe.

Best,
    A
    7redorbs (Adam)... I just came back on this thread to 'see what's happening'. I'm Extremely Impressed so far. Do Not think for 1 Second that ANY of your efforts are for naught! I will say that I have Yet to digest everything that has been written so far. I'm going to pour over it shortly. I had been looking into actually 'doing' the necessary experimentation... checking out Ed Leedskalnin's concepts, and Tesla's patents.

I can tell you... that 'patent' stuff is Way overrated. I Know, first hand. I Truly Applaud your forward, 'anti-establishment' thinking... for the 'establishment' is delusional and disconnected in every way possible from reality.

Yes... cell phone technology is deadly, and I had given mine up a while ago, once I became aware of much of what is discussed here. A short aside - a friend of a friend passed away recently from brain cancer... not that old, but was fond of this 'new technology'... her death caught everyone 'by surprise'.

This is just a 'heads up' to let you know that I hadn't forgotten your post, but was waiting until you got around to answering... I am So Very Glad you've done so.

Keep Up The Great Work... it is for Humanities sake that you do this... Please - never forget that.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 25th June 2012 at 18:24.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Amaterasu (26th June 2012), Aurvandil (6th January 2013), Jean-Luc (4th January 2013), mosquito (29th June 2012), observer (5th July 2012), sandy (25th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    You're either insane or brilliant. :~) Either way, I like you.

Dennis

p.s. oh wait, you might also be insane AND brilliant. That's OK with me. I only have a negative reaction to negative people (people with negative intent or negative actions.)
    Insanely Brilliant... as were Ed Leedskalnin and Nikola Tesla.

In Unity, Peace and Love

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Amaterasu (26th June 2012), sandy (25th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I agree. Adam IS insanely brilliant. May His work spread widely!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

sandy (27th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am so sick and tired of humanity, why bother doing this for you? Why bother making my work public, if the only bloody people that show an interest are the luciferian types from the military and defence arenas? They will come for me, and then you will be sad that you didn't listen. It's your choice admittedly.

Here is your kicking. Why would you bother transmitting information at great risk if you could see it wasn't helping you or anyone else, don't like it? Neither do I. I consider this my last chance. I have not asked for anything but your attention, but people can't even do that nowadays.

Best,
    A
    Adam,

I'd be quite concerned for my safety and sanity if I had all those alphabet agency assh0les visiting/"observing" me. Thus my advice to "blurt it out." (Or, conversely, fade away, if you feel you must for your safety.)

You either have something or you don't. And by "something", I mean something tangible, non-nebulous, that an advanced tinkerer (at least) could make into a working unit. I do appreciate the big overview background stuff - it is fascinating. If you put out all the info you have, there is no reason to suppress you or harass you or target you anymore, right? Only by putting out tantalizing pieces and holding some back do you remain in their observation as potentially dangerout to the status quo.

Then, what you have to say to folks here at Avalon can take on a new dimension, (whatever you want it to be.) If "they" believe you are going to supply information for someone to understand enough to build a unit, I hope you don't think you will be able to eek it out in bits and pieces in weekly installments. Once they believe you have "it" (the knowledge), I believe you'll have exactly one shot at disseminating it. Maybe it isn't "secret" but the distillation of knowledge, and knowing for sure where the blind alleys are is pretty valuable.

I'm neither lucifarian nor government. I'm a regular human, one of the 7 billion that would be pleased by free energy development, not one of the handful (and their minions) of nefarious, greed-based monsters. I'm also not a tinkerer, so it won't be me that moves forward with the info.

Be well,

Dennis

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

7redorbs (26th June 2012), Amaterasu (27th June 2012), Jean-Luc (4th January 2013), mosquito (29th June 2012), PurpleLama (26th June 2012), sandy (27th June 2012), seko (5th August 2012)

32. Link to Post #77
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is one of my latest experiments for those that are still following..

My contemporary also has a working Tesla Magnifying Transmitter operating at 137%. There is absolutely nothing fictional about the Tesla Marconi System. Nor is their anything unbelievable, impractical or unobtainable in refining the impedance characteristics of two propagating electrical velocities of electrical wave, that exist inside all transformers.

All we need do is create the right coil surface area ratio arrangements, and then we will have the R.C.A MLFTA that the military went to effort to remove from historic , scientific and engineering existence.

Heaviside ruined the Maxwell Theory. It's taken this long for us to prove to the millions of scientists that everything Tesla said was not 100 years of his time, it was held back 100 years by the people that let R.C.A win.

Don't let these people win. 137%. The output, per second, is 137% of the input. 2 Distinct waves have been detected, and I have created a formative mathematics that is now readily available to describe the magnification effects as an equation fuction co-efficient of surface area ratio in space. E.g. the surface area minus pi renders 1.54C (or 291,000 miles per second longitudinal wave divided by the transverse light speed wave of 186,000 miles/per second). We have test data now. It show's that the electrons aren't just moving at 186,000mi/sec, something else is driving at well over 105 thousand miles a second faster!

Don't miss out Eric Dollard, and others, they can really do this, and so can we.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 29th June 2012 at 02:19.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (30th June 2012), Aurvandil (6th January 2013), Kindred (29th June 2012), mosquito (29th June 2012), mountain_jim (29th June 2012), Ol' Roy (29th June 2012), sandy (30th June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013), Swan (29th June 2012)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Truly fascinating. Thankyou.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

sandy (30th June 2012)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Here is one of my latest experiments for those that are still following..

My contemporary also has a working Tesla Magnifying Transmitter operating at 137%. There is absolutely nothing fictional about the Tesla Marconi System. Nor is their anything unbelievable, impractical or unobtainable in refining the impedance characteristics of two propagating electrical velocities of electrical wave, that exist inside all transformers.

All we need do is create the right coil surface area ratio arrangements, and then we will have the R.C.A MLFTA that the military went to effort to remove from historic , scientific and engineering existence.

Heaviside ruined the Maxwell Theory. It's taken this long for us to prove to the millions of scientists that everything Tesla said was not 100 years of his time, it was held back 100 years by the people that let R.C.A win.

Don't let these people win. 137%. The output, per second, is 137% of the input. 2 Distinct waves have been detected, and I have created a formative mathematics that is now readily available to describe the magnification effects as an equation fuction co-efficient of surface area ratio in space. E.g. the surface area minus pi renders 1.54C (or 291,000 miles per second longitudinal wave divided by the transverse light speed wave of 186,000 miles/per second). We have test data now. It show's that the electrons aren't just moving at 186,000mi/sec, something else is driving at well over 105 thousand miles a second faster!

Don't miss out Eric Dollard, and others, they can really do this, and so can we.

Best,
    A
    7redorbs... this is EXACTLY what I thought - from Many years ago. It's just that my (adoptive) father (MIT) stated emphatically - "there's no such thing as a perpetual motion!"... which 'shut me down', quite effectively. I 'knew better'... but didn't have the information to substantiate my ideas.

Now I Know Better!

THANKS for the update! Methinks I have some work to do!

In Unity, Peace and Love

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

7redorbs (29th June 2012), Amaterasu (30th June 2012), sandy (30th June 2012), seko (5th August 2012), SnowyOwl (5th January 2013)

38. Link to Post #80
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, Just a quick one , because this is important Kindred.

Perpetual motion doesn't exist, except for around the fictional orbits of the electron? (Each electron is being caused by two poles chasing eachother in a double HELIX arrangement).

Perpetual motion doesn't exist, except for the very planet that they stand on acts marvellously like a perpetually rotating, stable orbiting electron. I've had these discussions with physicists, they shot me down for a long time, but now they have some serious problems debating me. (in fact, it is impossible to debate, because what I plainly am about to state is entirely scientifically supported).

These atoms, and chemicals, metal conductors, and oceans, they are in constant motion. This is a perpetual motion. Particularly though all chemicals, all metals, all periodic table elements, they are all PERPETUALLY MOVING. Not my words, Richard Feynman's.

The only assumption that can truly be supported by science is that the perpetual magnetic orbit of those so-called electrons cannot be extended to a much larger orbit. OR rather a device that is pretending to be the structure of an atom, and creating moving conducting magnetic fields that mimic the orbit path held by the atom.

Then you will have a perpetual motion from the atom's derived in the chemical battery, that is several million times bigger in size, I your physical device, and thus also in force. Now you have an idea how it may be possible to derive perpetual power from these perpetual orbits, and perhaps how Edward Leedskalnin was able to achieve very high powered laser cutter from this arrangement, that could also be used for lifting purposes. If you have seen lightning, you will be aware of the awesome power that high voltage power supply possesses. If you think that each tiny little electron orbit in each periodic element has a small amount of energy you would be right. If those electrons want to spin around in orbit, or rather if those electrons were magnetic currents, then all we would have to do is perfectly recreate the structure of an atom in a large rotating metal conducting device, and then we could have a larger version of the weak "magnetic force" that holds all those particles together. Indeed, the same force that holds the atom together, and keeps it in perpetual movement. Richard Feynmans words, celebrated quantum physicist and author of Q.E.D.

This certainly is not to be toyed with. This certainly is not a joke. Patient can run thin when amazing knowledge is on the new-age collar of doubt.

There is nothing to be put at doubt with perpetual motion. The problem is that people are not willing to prove the things they believe. Had people insisted upon this fact, they would not be fooled where the sun and polaris really are, or convinced that perpetual motion did not exist. A better term is that perpetual motion has not been seen to exist in a large device beyond that of the functional atomic device (electron orbits). I had to unfool myself just like Leedskalnin and Tesla. I invite those willing to do the same.

I give this knowledge freely.

It is scary stuff, it should be , and I strongly believe telling you put's my life in jeopardy. Especially if humanity is still not ready yet. This is suppressed technology. Please don't ignore this information, it is just too important. The whole energy scarcity thing is a load of total BS. All energy is based on those perpetually orbiting electrons being accelerated off a periodic element.

ALL OF IT. Coal power, nuclear power, wind power, all of it.

Think about that. Also find me a generator that doesn't have to use a magnetic north and south pole to generate those fictional electrons in a wire. You won't find one.

Cheers

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 29th June 2012 at 15:03.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Amaterasu (30th June 2012), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), Kindred (4th July 2012), mosquito (30th June 2012), sandy (30th June 2012), seko (5th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast