+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So you reckon you are not programmed?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default So you reckon you are not programmed?

So you reckon you are not programmed?

If people are being programmed, how far do you think it goes?
    “Well, all the others certainly are , but not me!” Will probably be the thought at the back of the mind.

The problem with even identifying the cause of being programmed is reacting to it. Reacting to the programming, IS part of the programming! It keeps us focused on it, by fighting it.

Of course that is if you actually notice it, while it's happening. If programming is going on, it has to be like the television, addictive to watch and scrambles your brain at the same time.
    A bit like forums!

The whole point is to misdirect your attention, like hypnotism, or neuro-linguistic programming. Remember it's going on all the time, so you will not notice it, and it's been going on since you were born. Your parents even helped in this programming, as they were. You are probably doing it to your children. I know where I live, people are totally programmed, especially by 'class' consciousness, even in my own family!

Is it starting to get scary?

If you think you are free of it, think again, or rather, don't! This programming if it exists, is even woven into our language, any language. It's in media, culture, arts, music, sport, eating, drugs, religion, and especially chats down at the pub!

Most of it is entertaining trivia! And you think you are here to enjoy the experience?

All of it is meant to keep us unfocused, not mindful and unaware. It is so clever that it, it makes you believe what you want to believe! Actually that is just a maintaining program. We get information fed to us by whistle blowers, predictions, insiders and all sorts of tit bits, bit by bit, just at the right time. These are just to keep us addicted, and on edge.

How many words and phrases have popped into your vocabulary, and is now 'second' nature?

We actually pour this information onto the forums ourselves, this is part of the programming.
    How easy is it for you to stop? Always be aware of 'Barnum statements', these are ambiguous set phrases. they lure you into believing something.... 'catch' phrases!

The trick is to drop out of the system now and again, or altogether! Do something different. Stop reading this now and go....................?!

Recognise your insanity,
    Tony

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th June 2012), Bhusunda (13th June 2012), Blueskywalking (13th June 2012), crested-duck (29th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), EsmaEverheart (13th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Heart-2-Heart (13th June 2012), Kerrigan (29th June 2012), Ki's (13th June 2012), ljwheat (13th June 2012), markoid (13th June 2012), meat suit (13th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012), Njord (13th June 2012), PurpleLama (28th June 2012), Reirrac (29th June 2012), RMorgan (13th June 2012), seko (13th June 2012), SilentFeathers (13th June 2012), spiritguide (13th June 2012), spiritwind (13th June 2012), Swanette (13th June 2012), Trail (13th June 2012), truth4me (13th June 2012), ViralSpiral (13th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Default Re: So you reckon you are not programmed?

The only answer is to go beyond the mind...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), Heart-2-Heart (13th June 2012), ljwheat (13th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012), SKAWF (13th June 2012), Tony (13th June 2012), ViralSpiral (13th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are completely correct!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), ljwheat (13th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th June 2012), delfine (13th June 2012), eileenrose (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), EsmaEverheart (13th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Kerrigan (29th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012), ozlemer (13th June 2012), PurpleLama (28th June 2012), Sebastion (13th June 2012), seko (13th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

'Programming and reprogramming the human bio computer' by John Lilly.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Hu.../dp/1579510655

Gurdjieff said this in 1916!

"Contemporary culture require automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines. It is impossible to say where is the end of all this and where the way out— or whether there is an end and a way out. One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man."
    "Everything I have said till now I have said about the whole of humanity. But as I pointed out before, the evolution of humanity can proceed only through the evolution of a certain group, which, in its turn, will influence and lead the rest of humanity."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to geoff For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th June 2012), Bhusunda (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012), mountain_jim (13th June 2012), seko (13th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

We pour stuff onto forums, without verifying them, so we become part of someone else's dream.

We are free to rebel..? Free will is investigating one's own mind, and actually using free will, and describe what you see.
    Repeating someone else's words, is someone else's story. Until we can honestly talk to one another, we will just continue
    going round is circle, with wishful thinking, or Barnum statement!

Are these forums any different from a year ago?

About Barnum statements.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Very interesting thread.......I believe I've been programmed to think it is an interesting thread because I think it's an interesting thread. Well, I think I need to go outside and get some air.....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Bhusunda (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), ljwheat (13th June 2012), westhill (28th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

No the collective (the forums) are no different than they were a year ago. Or ten years ago. All this 'news' was 'news' a decade ago.

Programming is very much a protected species now.

In spite of that ...

Some few individuals are different, or becoming least condition-able, and are becoming least conditionable still. The act of coming into self realization is very much a shedding off process, not assuming more programs. Those who are becoming least conditonable, are certainly reviewed as Rebellers when one doesn't fall into alignment with their story.

The first step taken on self awareness is "I am programmed."

"I do have an ego."

The first step to reclaiming one's self is self admission. You can't give away what you don't own. You can give away what you do own.

16. Link to Post #9
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

I would like the word "created " the most. We are created to live in a complex reality and with perfect universal laws.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Eram (13th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Perfect meaning intact? Universal laws, which lend to creation, are simple. And very much perfect and intact.

Complexities come from the programming we have had imposed on us to distract from perfect (intact) or rather whole laws. People create complex stories around expressions of creations. I watch people lock up and guard their inner knowing by arranging a series of entites, angels and gate keepers around it, and for that reason no one needs to wonder why true knowing is seldom expressed. That knowing must be neatly altered with programs before let loose in the world, another illusion created around it to keep the ignorant safe.

The greatest program we have had instilled in us to keep up the illusions of false reality is that we are all the same. That way those who are most ignorant of universal laws are always in the majority.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

…man differs from the animal by the fact that he is a killer; he the only primate that kills and tortures members of his own species without any reason, either biological or economic, and who feels satisfaction in doing so. It is this biologically non-adaptive and non-phylogenetically programmed "malignant" aggression that constitutes the real problem and the danger to man’s existence as a species...The most ample – and horrifying – documentation for seemingly spontaneous forms of destructiveness are on the record of civilized history. The history of war is a report of ruthless and indiscriminate killing and torture, whose victims were men, women, and children. Many of these occurrences give the impression of orgies of destruction, in which neither conventional nor genuinely moral factors had any inhibitory effect…There is hardly a destructive act human imagination could think of that has not been acted out again and again - Erich Fromm (Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)

Note: I would have to say that we are "programmed" to some extent
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 13th June 2012 at 13:57.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Eram (13th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    So you reckon you are not programmed?

If people are being programmed, how far do you think it goes?
    “Well, all the others certainly are , but not me!” Will probably be the thought at the back of the mind.

The problem with even identifying the cause of being programmed is reacting to it. Reacting to the programming, IS part of the programming! It keeps us focused on it, by fighting it.

Of course that is if you actually notice it, while it's happening. If programming is going on, it has to be like the television, addictive to watch and scrambles your brain at the same time.
    A bit like forums!

The whole point is to misdirect your attention, like hypnotism, or neuro-linguistic programming. Remember it's going on all the time, so you will not notice it, and it's been going on since you were born. Your parents even helped in this programming, as they were. You are probably doing it to your children. I know where I live, people are totally programmed, especially by 'class' consciousness, even in my own family!

Is it starting to get scary?

If you think you are free of it, think again, or rather, don't! This programming if it exists, is even woven into our language, any language. It's in media, culture, arts, music, sport, eating, drugs, religion, and especially chats down at the pub!

Most of it is entertaining trivia! And you think you are here to enjoy the experience?

All of it is meant to keep us unfocused, not mindful and unaware. It is so clever that it, it makes you believe what you want to believe! Actually that is just a maintaining program. We get information fed to us by whistle blowers, predictions, insiders and all sorts of tit bits, bit by bit, just at the right time. These are just to keep us addicted, and on edge.

How many words and phrases have popped into your vocabulary, and is now 'second' nature?

We actually pour this information onto the forums ourselves, this is part of the programming.
    How easy is it for you to stop? Always be aware of 'Barnum statements', these are ambiguous set phrases. they lure you into believing something.... 'catch' phrases!

The trick is to drop out of the system now and again, or altogether! Do something different. Stop reading this now and go....................?!

Recognise your insanity,
    Tony
    Thank you for the tap on the shoulder. The alarm clock that wakens us from sleep walking with the matrix needs to be set to go off more often.

And your right about the forums, by shifting or taking the place of another program. Swapping one addiction for another. Only with a forum are we able to tap each other on the shoulder occasionally, with kind words to awaken us gently from this sleep walking we have been in cased in or trance.

The forum interactions in this manner are vital and render a great service to this so called awakening. 2/3 rd s of all the awakened ones are sleep walking, both feet firmly planted in this world, not to many walk silent in meditation, servant to the monks code of here and now silent solitude. We need teacher's to help us stay awake.

Now that we understand the hypnotic trance the beast has kept us in, breaking the trance or stair the beast has on us, is the job of the sage, prophets, way seer’s, not caught in this trance to keep tapping us on the shoulder more and more. that’s the job we signed up for, when were not caught in that trance ourselves, there are none that are totally awake from the blanket of sleep walking.

I am glad you decided to come back to us, in this way.
    Much of the forum is sleep walking with the beast as its main topic. The beast has many faces, and as many attributes, to draw the renewed gaze of even the awakened. The head with all those snakes coming out of every avalible possible direction will turn one back into stone, if we were not here to be the ones to tap people on the shoulder. We are not walking amongst statues yet. Lets keep it that way.

Holding the space of the alarm clock, the subtle tap on the shoulder for those here:- You have always held the torch high for more people to follow than you can ever know, not too blow smoke up your but, just to let you know - that you hold the light in a very dark room. When there are two the torch burns brighter, and you are not alone in this quest. Thinking your not needed here is falling back under the gaze of the beast. and your sword of truth is needed more then ever.

The first 5 minuets of this torch carrier’s message is the light the beast doesn’t want the masses to view, Deepak is only the sages voice that taps us on the shoulder yet again, have a listen. John xxx

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th June 2012), Bhusunda (13th June 2012), D-Day (28th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

~Lou Baldin~ says that E.D. beings not of the Universe are creating all the experiences (thoughts, emotions feelings etc) that we humans have, so in a way we are programmed, no matter what.

~Neal Donald Walsch~ says in his books 'a Strange conversation with God': God created the universes to experience it's self existentially in all it's ways and possibilities through us, so there is another way in which we are programmed to some extend.

Maybe the Whole Universe lights up like a light bulb, when an entity has a real original thought.

I see what you mean, even about spending time on the forum.

What works for me is to take a walk in nature every now and then (daily mostly) and clear my mind and exercise 'let all that is be', to get me out of programmed mind situations.

Anyway... great thread 'once again'
    Last edited by Eram; 13th June 2012 at 15:10.

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'm not programmed. I'm enlightened, awake, aware, cognizant, in touch, and progressive. I see the big picture, know why I am here and where I am going. I know where I came from and why. I understand the nature of consciousness and what wisdom and knowledge means, and how to access my higher self and be in balance with nature in the universe.

This is a program,right?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eram (13th June 2012), shadowstalker (13th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Sometimes, yes. Not that you are personally programmed in such a fashion , I know that I am awakening, aware (of a lot not everything) in touch and I'm continuing ot be progressive. I know this because I'm experiencing this.

Some people just say it because they 'think' it. Somebody put a new thought (program) in their head and said they were enlightened, it wasn't anything that came by their own endeavors. Deciding by thought that one is enlightened is not the same as 'being' enlightened. People who fall into this trap are not in expression or by giving of any evidence of any of these things. "Thinking' they are enlightened keeps them from being anything but.

Awareness manifests in one's one life and can be evidence of state of awakening.

If one knows what I mean.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I'm not programmed. I'm enlightened, awake, aware, cognizant, in touch, and progressive. I see the big picture, know why I am here and where I am going. I know where I came from and why. I understand the nature of consciousness and what wisdom and knowledge means, and how to access my higher self and be in balance with nature in the universe.

This is a program,right?

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Program: Flowers good; Weeds bad; Plant flowers, pull weeds.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Eram (13th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ttwVRNlXPoI

Fundamental premise in science = The accentual nature of the physical world is that, it is not physical. The accentual nature of the material world is that its not, material. The accentual stuff of the universe is none stuff. Everything is subatomic particles, vibrating so fast our minds can not see or grasp the endless spaces between each vibration going on and off. Between each ON - there is an off. At blurring speeds our minds leave out the off. And we only see or perceive the constant elusions of the ON. Looking threw "stuff" as if it were invisible, yet with the outline of its references or foot print. Like picking up a solid steel ball that ways twenty pounds, but if this same steel ball were mad of honey comb spaces in side that you couldn’t see. It would only way a couple ounces. Learning to look at stuff in this manner as non stuff, as only a goast of its self. It would seam is now our quest. A way of looking at the "Off" that gives the "On" life. A tall order when, threw out our lives, 100% has been devoted to the "ON" switch a very long time indeed. John xxx
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bhusunda (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

This is a program,right?
    Thanks

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Eram (13th June 2012), shadowstalker (13th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

If you think you are awake, you are still dreaming.
    When you know you are dreaming, you are awake.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th June 2012), Bhusunda (13th June 2012), D-Day (28th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), ljwheat (13th June 2012), seko (13th June 2012), shijo (29th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The message above was me......!
    We sometimes forget to log out, as we sometimes use the same machine.

Tony

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th June 2012), Bhusunda (13th June 2012), Eram (13th June 2012), ljwheat (13th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast