+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Astral traveling back in time?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Astral traveling back in time?

Let me explain. For the last few years since my awakeing I've been able to astral project in which I'm thankful.Now for about 3 weeks there has been some sort of "block" where no matter what I tried I couldn't do it,astral project, that is. Monday night the "block" broke through and I find myself in a grayish room. I looked around and even touched the walls . Then it got pitch black in which I wasn't scared or nothing yet I felt relieved that the block was broken.

Now on to last night,I went or find myself in what I thought was Korea back in the 1950's. I watched the Korean army march through this town with people all around. Some were on bicycles and other were just watching the soldiers march as I was doing. No one seem to notice me nor did I see any strange enities or beings. Just stood there watching the people and soldiers. It was interesting to say the least. I will say this. When I awoke this morning I was tired and stayed that way all day. I almost came home from work because I was so tired. I'm wondering why Korea? could it be something connected to a past life? 2 other times doing what I call astral traveling I "went back in time" one was in San Francisco back in the early 1900's and in a hospital in Memphis Tn in the 1960's. Oh well..........

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (17th June 2012), Caren (16th June 2012), Eram (16th June 2012), Kristo (15th June 2012), scarletfire (16th June 2012), shadowstalker (15th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Astral traveling back in time?

Perhaps you are able to view past events through the eyes of others who were actually there.
    Interesting post thanks!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

Caren (16th June 2012), Eram (16th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread