+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Birth of a New Religion, The New Gods are Coming!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Default The Birth of a New Religion, The New Gods are Coming!

Well, it seems Budda, Jesus, Allah, Muhammad, Shiva, Great Spirit etc etc etc., have some competion now in the heirarchy of Elightened Beings and Gods. There is a war in the heavens, or should I say "space" and the aliens are now everywhere, fighting the battle of light and darkness, good and evil, in their ships right now above us....while messengers and prophets, some human, some aliens in human form, walk among us spreading their message of enlightenment, ascension, and the beginning of the golden age of bliss.

The old Gods and saviors, the old religions, and the old ways have been too long in the making and people can not wait any longer so the Aliens are intervening and stepping in to save us instead!

We are now in the time of the remarkable transformation and awakening, a new force has taken over because we humans are to impatient and the Aliens doubt the old Gods will respond in time before we destroy ourselves and the planet......

A new religion is being born, with all new names. The prophets and saints had there time and are now being replaced with channelers and abductees.....my what a remarkable time in which we live in!

God no longer rides in a chariot drawn by horses, he rides in a space ship powered by plasma fueled engines!!!!

The angels and spirit beings are now the plaeidians, grays, and reptilians etc., they are no longer called the supernatural beings, but the different alien species.

One way or another somebody or something will save us folk's, don't worry, many forces, gods, and aliens are pulling for us and fighting for us, and have determined we are worth saving! No matter what we don't have to be responsible for ourselves! ain't that great?!?!

I just hope we don't "fall" from grace with these new gods too, it would really suck for humanity to have to go through the next 2000 years or so like we have the last 2000 years and do this all over again.....

PS: yes, tongue and cheek sarcasm.....with some possible truth embedded within

Post update:6-16-2012

from Dictionary.com

Religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

From freedictionary.com

Religion: a. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

“...while there is a staggering amount of data, phenomena, of human experiences and expressions that might be characterized in one culture or another, by one criterion or another, as religion — there is no data for religion. Religion is solely the creation of the scholar’s study. It is created for the scholar’s analytic purposes by his imaginative acts of comparison and generalization. Religion has no existence apart from the academy.” Jonathan Z. Smith writes in Imagining Religion:

Mind has essayed to explore the immense reaches of possible discovery in the area above nature. But to proceed into that terrain without nature’s manual as a guide is to risk aberrancy at every turn. Henceforth, investigation must start from nature, and as full and comprehensive a formulation of nature’s cardinal principia, her representation of the divine archai, as can possibly be outlined and organized in systemic form must be constructed as primary knowledge. Every speculative theory must be held up to nature to see if nature endorses it. Nature must be made the criterion of all judgment and decision. If no analogy or correspondence with a theory can be found in nature, or phenomena contradictory to it are found, it stands discredited. Somewhere in nature will be found a parallel to whatever is true - Alvin Boyd Kuhn (The Ultimate Canon of Knowledge)

Also, See the "Aliens and the Vatican Connection" thread that I started, it seems to tie in to or dovetail into this post somewhat:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...can-Connection
    .....keeping this in mind...

The U.S. Department of Defense defines psychological warfare as:
    "The planned use of propaganda and other psychological actions having the primary purpose of influencing the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of hostile foreign groups in such a way as to support the achievement of national objectives."
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 16th June 2012 at 13:01.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), D-Day (16th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (17th June 2012), Fred Steeves (16th June 2012), GCS1103 (16th June 2012), grannyfranny100 (19th June 2012), huyi82 (18th June 2012), kathymarie (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (15th June 2012), niki (17th June 2012), RedeZra (16th June 2012), RMorgan (15th June 2012), RUSirius (15th June 2012), Snowbird (16th June 2012), sunflower (16th June 2012), Tarka the Duck (18th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Default Re: The Birth of a New Religion, The New Gods are Coming!

Yes, like the combination of sarcasm and possible truths as to what is going on, my mind is in the same corner with all that is going on, lllllets get ready to get ready!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), boutreality (14th September 2016), kathymarie (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), RMorgan (15th June 2012), SilentFeathers (15th June 2012), Snowbird (16th June 2012), Tarka the Duck (18th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member vipersocks's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Well, it seems Budda, Jesus, Allah, Muhammad, Shiva, Great Spirit etc etc etc., have some competion now in the heirarchy of Elightened Beings and Gods. There is a war in the heavens, or should I say "space" and the aliens are now everywhere, fighting the battle of light and darkness, good and evil, in their ships right now above us....while messengers and prophets, some human, some aliens in human form, walk among us spreading their message of enlightenment, ascension, and the beginning of the golden age of bliss.

The old Gods and saviors, the old religions, and the old ways have been too long in the making and people can not wait any longer so the Aliens are intervening and stepping in to save us instead!

We are now in the time of the remarkable transformation and awakening, a new force has taken over because we humans are to impatient and the Aliens doubt the old Gods will respond in time before we destroy ourselves and the planet......

A new religion is being born, with all new names. The prophets and saints had there time and are now being replaced with channelers and abductees.....my what a remarkable time in which we live in!

God no longer rides in a chariot drawn by horses, he rides in a space ship powered by plasma fueled engines!!!!

The angels and spirit beings are now the plaeidians, grays, and reptilians etc., they are no longer called the supernatural beings, but the different alien species.

One way or another somebody or something will save us folk's, don't worry, many forces, gods, and aliens are pulling for us and fighting for us, and have determined we are worth saving! No matter what we don't have to be responsible for ourselves! ain't that great?!?!

I just hope we don't "fall" from grace with these new gods too, it would really suck for humanity to have to go through the next 2000 years or so like we have the last 2000 years and do this all over again.....

PS: yes, tongue and cheek sarcasm.....with some possible truth embedded within
    Don't count your chikens till they're hatched SF! Had a dream last week that scared the **** out of me...."Armageddon" Next "Wednesday" if my nightmare comes true, we're all toast.

Not literally toast, but drowned by a wave of water so high that I knew when I saw it " in my dream" that everyone above ground will die. The 20th June.

Freaked me out completely, but then I got to thinking about everything I've learned on my journey here on our beautiful world. If our times up here then it's up ya'know, we will always continue anyway, so it really doesn't matter what happens to us as living and breathing beings :-) We are eternal.......

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vipersocks For This Post:

kathymarie (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012), Snowbird (16th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2016), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Interesting...those in front of me in my life that I connect with generally live a life of giving the best they know how...
    not a one of them are waiting to be saved by anyone or anything and are simply living the change for the better they wish to unfold.
    Their awareness that something 'higher' is helping because they are helping themselves is accepted and understood with gratitude and simply adds more positive energy to their each and every move in the now.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Carmen (17th June 2012), Carmody (16th June 2012), D-Day (17th June 2012), Kristo (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), pickle (17th June 2012), RUSirius (16th June 2012), Selene (16th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012), Snowbird (16th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vipersocks (here)
    Don't count your chikens till they're hatched SF! Had a dream last week that scared the **** out of me...."Armageddon" Next "Wednesday" if my nightmare comes true, we're all toast.

Not literally toast, but drowned by a wave of water so high that I knew when I saw it " in my dream" that everyone above ground will die. The 20th June.

Freaked me out completely, but then I got to thinking about everything I've learned on my journey here on our beautiful world. If our times up here then it's up ya'know, we will always continue anyway, so it really doesn't matter what happens to us as living and breathing beings :-) We are eternal.......
    I think many are feeling or sensing that something "big" is about to happen. We can only do so much and control so much, not much sense in worry ourselves in to a frenzie over what we can't control......do what we can and if that isn't enough, well, then I suppose it wasn't meant to be.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), Snowbird (16th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Interesting...those in front of me in my life that I connect with generally live a life of giving the best they know how...
    not a one of them are waiting to be saved by anyone or anything and are simply living the change for the better they wish to unfold.
    Their awareness that something 'higher' is helping because they are helping themselves is accepted and understood with gratitude and simply adds more positive energy to their each and every move in the now.
    Most of those that I personal know and surround myself with are not in the savior or alien will save us mode either. This original post was inspired mainly by what I've been reading in some threads on this forum.....seems there are quite a few on this forum that are in "Alien Savior Mode", thus it looks to me as some type of new age alien religion being born that in many strange ways is paralleled or reflecting many of the common religions.

Added: Original post updated.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 16th June 2012 at 12:17.
    SilentFeathers

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), niki (17th June 2012), Snowbird (16th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by vipersocks (here)

Bring it on... I'm ready!

Last edited by D-Day; 16th June 2012 at 12:43.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

This is a great subject SilentFeathers. There has been great and ongoing preparation for the people of Earth to be accepting of those from other worlds. They are coming. They are already here and in holding pattern.

The problem, which is a real and genuine problem, is for US to learn to decipher who is who and what they want of us and for us. The people of Earth who are dependent upon religion and the worshiping of a Power, will simply add to their god-list or switch their devotion to these more tangible gods.

Some of the off-Earth groups are warning the people of Earth to not worship them. Some of the off-Earth groups are preparing the people of Earth to indeed worship them. We can easily tell the difference between these groups by their preparatory channelings, their trust me, I'm your loving friend messages and their, we are here for you, get ready messages.

IMO, those groups who are really helping are those who, may possibly channel messages, but their messages are not messages of we are coming to save you, but are messages of suggestions for us to do the work to help ourselves and our world. I readily accept these types of messages. I learn from them.

I will never worship anything or anyone ever again. I learned that lessen years ago. I will respect and give thanks for suggestions as to the betterment of my own self and the betterment of the world in which I live.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

D-Day (17th June 2012), kathymarie (18th June 2012), Kristo (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), niki (17th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), RUSirius (16th June 2012), shadowstalker (16th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2016), Turcurulin (18th June 2012), Zencat (16th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Whatever you place your attention upon, it will manifest in your reality.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Carmen (17th June 2012), kathymarie (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), shadowstalker (16th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

According to the tile of the thread:

It is a case of bending at the knee, while masturbating in the mirror. While wearing a new outfit.

Reading the thread's intent, I see little to change that opinion.

(regarding the idea of someone other than the self, being involved in correcting the positioning of the self)
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th June 2012 at 14:53.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), pickle (17th June 2012), RUSirius (16th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    I personally do not believe this....if it was true why can't the millions upon millions of starving children manifest a plate of food? or why haven't my darn lottery numbers won yet that I've been placing my attention on to be the winning numbers for years now?

I believe we can create or change things in our own lives, but all of our own little individual realities exist in and have to follow the laws of the collective reality that surrounds all of us; the collective reality that we all exist in together.....
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Antagenet (19th June 2012), J0urney (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), niki (17th June 2012), RMorgan (17th June 2012), RUSirius (16th June 2012), Tarka the Duck (18th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry to say this and I mean no disrespect but where is the proof of this, this is nice but I don't see nothing of this.

Peace and love to all!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), RUSirius (16th June 2012), SilentFeathers (16th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NewFounderHome (here)
    Sorry to say this and I mean no disrespect but where is the proof of this, this is nice but I don't see nothing of this.

Peace and love to all!
    Exactly (if your refering to the OP) hence; my sarcasm
    SilentFeathers

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

D-Day (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), RUSirius (16th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

God, we don't need another stinking religion!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Carmen (17th June 2012), D-Day (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), RMorgan (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (17th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    I personally do not believe this....if it was true why can't the millions upon millions of starving children manifest a plate of food? or why haven't my darn lottery numbers won yet that I've been placing my attention on to be the winning numbers for years now?

I believe we can create or change things in our own lives, but all of our own little individual realities exist in and have to follow the laws of the collective reality that surrounds all of us; the collective reality that we all exist in together.....
    just an FYI, children don't manifest much...if at all.

They are in the present.

As we age, we start discrimination. This is that, this is good/evil etc.
    Judgement. It occurs regularly.

Very few wake up at any stage after that (to the fact they are manifesting pre-ordained outcomes in order to see themselves more clearly/effortlessly).

The real question is,
    Why do humans manifest starvation/malnutrition and other diseases/warfare type activities that harm themselves (and the people in-directly, that are of a lower manifestation, ie. very young-I'd say 2-3 years old)?

I believe the Buddha was drawn into the/this discussion and he refers to it as suffering.

I see it as wanting what we don't have...and the 'wanting' becomes the focus, verses just having availability (as a focus), as the mind is in control of the participants (in this cycle (Wheel of Samsara)).

Anyone else have anything on this particular topic?...stretching a couple of things myself...if I see more (within), will report (if there is interest).

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (17th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

religion killed Jesus, religion will kill us all. How many die in name of religion ? the world fights over the name of God. they all miss the point, where is harmony ? love ? peace ? forgivness ? compassion ? longsuffering ? understanding ? they are so busy killing over the name of God they break every truth that their God commands . For example Allah loves you so much , if you not a musim he will tell his followers to blow you up even if it means taking the lives of innocent women and children. I wonder what religion God is ? ha ha .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th June 2012), Andreash94 (18th June 2012), D-Day (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), RMorgan (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (17th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    religion killed Jesus, religion will kill us all. How many die in name of religion ? the world fights over the name of God. they all miss the point, where is harmony ? love ? peace ? forgivness ? compassion ? longsuffering ? understanding ? they are so busy killing over the name of God they break every truth that their God commands . For example Allah loves you so much , if you not a musim he will tell his followers to blow you up even if it means taking the lives of innocent women and children. I wonder what religion God is ? ha ha .

And some people think the new commander/god/messiah soon to be in charge from the GFL or some other alien cartel or cabal is going to be any better???????? sheesh people need to wake up and get real.

“When one person suffers from a from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion.”

-Robert M. Prisig,
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 17th June 2012 at 03:41.
    SilentFeathers

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

D-Day (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), RMorgan (17th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

And some people think the new commander/god/messiah soon to be in charge from the GFL or some other alien cartel or cabal is going to be any better???????? sheesh people need to wake up and get real.

“When one person suffers from a from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion.”

-Robert M. Prisig,
    Ah yes, the GFL... the black pope's answer to the fact he and the other puppet masters of this world won't be able to hide the truth about ETs/EDs for too much longer.

Based on some of the announcements and statements that have been coming out of the vatican over the past couple of years I'd say they've got a very clear and concise plan in mind

The veil is thinning, slowly but surely, and certain truths are going to become more and more obvious (harder to explain away with BS) as time goes on.

What better way to stay a step ahead of the game than to get in early and set up a new arm/branch of Christianity that will allow for (and accommodate) the existence of ETs and EDs?

What better way for "them" (Masons, Illuminati, RCC) to continue to maintain their stranglehold over the consciousness of humanity and modern day society?

What better way to ensure many more years of misdirection, manipulation, control, and willful servitude (blind slavery)?

It's the perfect solution, and they've been doing it for milennia... they're experts at it!

Subverting, recycling, rebranding and repackaging religions is what they do... and they're able to do it almost seamlessly in most caseswithin less than a century (3 or 4 generations).

Religion is the perfect control mechanism - it is tried, tested and true.

SilentFeathers is absolutely right in his assessment that we are witnessing the birth of a new religion... pay attention folks!
    Last edited by D-Day; 17th June 2012 at 05:10.

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

I don't think so. The whole point of this gnostic revolution is that God is within us all. That is the 'secret' that awakens. That we are responsible for ourselves, in the end. Sure, there are folks who are all into the channeling, who speak to other entities that describe for them other versions of reality than the one that we see with our eyes every day of our lives. We have to always remember that, in an infinite universe, all potentialities are possible, which means that if you can imagine it, there is a potential reality occurring around what you've envisioned. This is the quantum version of creation that also corresponds to the way that we as humans perceive and understand creation, even if only at the subjective level of our own imaginations and mental meanderings.

Looking at the news these days, I also don't see much evidence that the powers that were are giving up or are on the run. Seems to me that they're as strong as ever and about to put the lock-down on us all. Even so, there remains reason for hope just as those who follow the channeling believe, state over and over again and insist upon regardless of how many times their own hopes are dashed by dates that pass and planned events that never happen.

The energetic signature of our times is like no other. What is going on regarding space weather, cosmic energy bombarding sol-system, the positioning of our solar-system in regards to the greater galaxy, all of these things are material realities that are having a very real and measurable effect upon the world and upon people. The connection between electromagnetism and emotions is very real and there are dozens of scientific articles that speak about it. The influx of cosmic energy that suffuses our earth must indeed result in real shifts in individual and collective emotivity, potentially intelligence as well, and most certainly genetics.

I find it arrogant to discount anything for certain at this point, especially when there are very real indications that there exist other consciousnesses, and that the solar system and our world is changing more and more by the day. There's no harm in waiting to see for certain. I'd rather do that than declaim loudly and be proven a fool later.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Carmen (17th June 2012), Carmody (17th June 2012), eaglespirit (22nd June 2012), GaelVictor (19th June 2012), GCS1103 (17th June 2012), ginnyk (18th June 2012), Kristo (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), markpierre (17th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (17th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Another Re-legion, yep, just the ticket for those not capable of or wanting to take re-spawns-ability for their own act-ions...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

D-Day (17th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), SilentFeathers (17th June 2012), Tarka the Duck (18th June 2012), Turcurulin (18th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast