+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We’re all overdosing on a substance which is an acknowledged developmental neurotoxin

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default We’re all overdosing on a substance which is an acknowledged developmental neurotoxin

Hi all fellow truth seekers!

On the 30th June and 1st July I will be attending a festival to support the campaign for "Coventry against Fluoridation" www.caf.wmlgaf.org.uk
    This is at "Godiva Festival, Memorial Park, Coventry, UK.

The aim is to make people more aware of the fact that the government has illegally been adding fluoride to our tap water since the 1970's without our consent. Most people do not understand the facts about this toxic by-product and have been programmed into accepting it as a necessary substance and ally against tooth decay, this could not be further from the truth!

Coventry Against Fluoridation

Fluoride is added to our drinking water because the Department of Health believes that it prevents tooth decay. However, the opposite viewpoint, which is promoted in this leaflet, is that it causes permanent damage to teeth, interferes with child development, causing ill health.

1. What is fluoride?
    The fluoride added to our water is hazardous toxic waste from the phosphate fertilizer industry (hexafluorosilicic acid). Fluoride is not an essential dietary mineral and our bodies have evolved perfectly well without it. It has no role in the body’s essential processes. In fact it damages the structure of our bones and teeth. The background level of fluoride (as calcium fluoride) in fresh water is 25 times less than the levels of artificial fluoride added to our drinking water.

2. Why is it added to our water?
    Dental and medical fashion state that the real causes of tooth decay – poor diet and poor dental hygiene - can be over-ridden by compulsorily medicating entire populations with fluoridated water, even though the target group (disadvantaged 1-8 year-olds) are a tiny percentage of the population. This is illegal mass medication of the most irresponsible kind – medication which is not practised on the European mainland.

3. What harm can fluoride do?
    Worldwide studies have identified many health problems associated with the ingestion and absorption of fluoride. As well as Dental Fluorosis, there are bone diseases such as osteoporosis, osteoarth- ritis, skeletal fluorosis, bone exostoses and osteosclerosis.
    In America there has been a 5-fold increase in bone cancer (osteosarcoma) in teenage boys living in fluoridated areas.

Studies have also revealed kidney damage, hypothyroidism, IBS, eczema, hives, depression and hair loss. Many people, having eliminated fluoride from their diet, find that their symptoms have ceased.
    Twenty studies from China have reported reduced IQ in children living in areas where the natural fluoride occurred at 1.5ppm per litre of water. Fluoride is capable of entering most of our body cells where it reduces the production of cell energy.
    Fluoride potentiates the entry of aluminium into our brains. Evidence is emerging that aluminium is the cause of Alzheimers and dementia. Aluminium is present in drinking water.

4. Toothpaste, toddlers and baby formula
    American parents are advised to phone a Poisons’ Center if a child swallows its fluoridated toothpaste. The USA’s Dept of Health has recently sanctioned a reduction in the concentration of fluoride from 1ppm/litre of water to 0.7ppm because of high levels of Dental Fluorosis and brittle bones. Consequently, American parents are advised not to prepare baby formula with fluoridated water as this now contains 175 times more fluoride than is found in breast milk. Coventry parents are not warned about this danger to their babies. Fluoride enters the brain through the undeveloped foetal blood-brain barrier during pregnancy and in the first 6 weeks of life. Moreover, the brains of vulnerable bottle-fed premature babies are exposed to fluoride for a longer period of time.

5. Fluoride in Europe – Human Rights
    Fluoridation is practised in parts of England and in much of the Irish Republic. The rest of Europe has refused, ceased, or never started fluoridation. Dental health in mainland Europe is as good as, or better than in England and Ireland. In the most comprehensively fluoridated areas such as Ireland and the West Midlands, one third of children and teenagers have Dental Fluorosis which is visible permanent malformation and disfigurement of the permanent teeth. This is expensive to rectify cosmetically (the NHS does not pay) and the treatment is often painful and unsuccessful.

The Council of Europe’s Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine 1997, Article 5, makes it quite clear that compulsory mass medication
    is unethical. The UK and Irish governments have not signed up to this Convention because they have flouted the Convention’s principles since the mid-1960’s.

6. The illegality of fluoridation
    In Europe, fluoridated water is legally regarded as being a functional food which is intended to prevent a human disease (dental decay) and is presented in the UK and Ireland as such. Therefore, by definition, fluoridated water is a medicine. Consequently, the EU Medicines’ Directive 2004 takes precedence over food legislation. However, this medicine has never been clinically tested and has never been granted a medicinal product licence. Therefore, it is an illegal medicine.
    We’re all overdosing on a substance which is an acknowledged developmental neurotoxin, this being the same thing as a bio-accumulative poison. No-one really knows how much fluoride we’re eating and drinking in our food and water because the Department of Health is strangely reluctant to undertake any monitoring and meaning-ful research. Instead that Department relies on out-of-date food surveys.
    The UK’s Water Act 2003 (Section 58) gave Strategic Health Authorities (SHA’s) the legal power to order water companies to fluoridate our drinking water should a consultation with the affected local population decide in favour.
    Unfortunately these consultations are rigged in favour of fluoridation. Even if a majority of local people expresses its opposition, they are not heeded because un-elected SHA’s say they have over-riding dental health reasons for ordering water fluoridation. For example, of those who took part in the consultation in Southampton in 2008, 72% were against - but the SHA went ahead anyway. In 1964 in Birmingham, and later in the rest of the West Midlands, in Newcastle, Nottingham-shire and Lincolnshire, there were no consultations and the measure was forced on people without individuals giving their informed consent which is our right.

Water fluoridation doesn’t work and is poisoning us !

The Medicines Directive 2004, a supporting European Court of Justice 2005 ruling and the poor research evidence examined by the Government’s own York Review in 2000, all argue against this very unwise public health practice.

Fluoride is a bio-accumulative, toxic illegal medicine. We’re all forced to drink it, so it’s the equivalent of mass medication.

Please visit the WMAF website* for much more information, for links to International and UK websites, fact-sheets, references substantiating the facts in this leaflet, links to anti-fluoridation groups and discussions on associated topics

. What you can do:

• Join Coventry Against Fluoridation;
    • Write to your 3 Ward Councillors to protest about the practice;
    • Write to the Sec. of State for Health;
    • Make an appointment with your MP at his or her local surgery at which you can protest about the practice;
    • Write to your MP or prospective MP and ask them to oppose water fluoridation;
    • Write to Severn Trent Water’s Chief Executive;
    • Record local newspaper items and bookmark sites with the minutes of PCT and SHA meetings and notify BAF if you find mention of water fluoridation, salt fluoridation or milk fluoridation;
    • Join Coventry Friends of the Earth: fluoridation is one of their campaigns.
    * West Midlands Against Fluoridation website. (www.wmaf.org.uk)

Also, if anyone in the Midlands wishes to show their support they are more than welcome to join me and many others on either day or even both.

Please PM me for more details.

Blessings

Mark

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Alex Laker (18th June 2012), Antagenet (19th June 2012), conk (18th June 2012), D-Day (18th June 2012), Eram (18th June 2012), Kimberley (18th June 2012), meat suit (18th June 2012), modwiz (18th June 2012), Mozart (19th June 2012), Muzz (18th June 2012), percival tyro (18th June 2012), ponda (18th June 2012), Sabrina (18th June 2012), sandy (19th June 2012), scarletfire (18th June 2012), Trail (18th June 2012), UnrealDreams (19th June 2012), Vrilya (18th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: We’re all overdosing on a substance which is an acknowledged developmental neurot

This is in my home city and I didn't know!!

I'll be heading over me thinks!!
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

percival tyro (18th June 2012), sandy (19th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (18th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default Re: We’re all overdosing on a substance which is an acknowledged developmental neurot

Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)
    This is in my home city and I didn't know!!

I'll be heading over me thinks!!
    Hi Zepheria!

You will know of the festival obviously, it has become a good day out what with the carnival precession, live bands, rides and many other entertainment aspects.

The WMAF have been allocated a place within the green area along with others promoting other green and holistic lifestyles, treatments, products and information. It is an opportunity to try and let local people become more aware of what is being done right under their noses without their consent in the name of "Health", and the terrible effects it is actually having on their families health.

By all means head over, but by the sounds of it you are not one of the ones we need to reach out to, but an extra hand helping to hand out flyers is always welcome!

I think 777 may be attending, so it would be a good opportunity to have a meet and greet also and have a gas.

On the main website there is a lot more information too in what you can actively do to make a difference towards ending this lunacy.

www.wmaf.org.uk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

percival tyro (18th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Living in Leeds I emailed Yorkshire water to enquire at the amount of Flouride added to the water supply here. Im at work at the mo, but will put on here the response from them regarding it. However, the point is, YW do not add flouride to the water supply and I think they are the only ones in the UK that doesnt. There is naturally an amount found ,but it is from source and not added. They also said they have no plans to add it in the future!
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

percival tyro (18th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (18th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Not my water, thank goodness. Mine comes from a spring high up a mountain. Good reason to get out of cities!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

percival tyro (18th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (18th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread