+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition (Gordon Duff of VT cryptic ref to suppressed tech)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,529 times in 8,691 posts

Default Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition (Gordon Duff of VT cryptic ref to suppressed tech)

I found this interesting:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06...oard-addition/

Quote Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition

After Next-Gen Tech Oversight Realignment

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor/Director

Please excuse any cryptic aspects of this news release.

Michael Harris has been added to the American sector of the Board of Directors of the Adamus Group. Other members are James S. Hanke, Frederick Coward and Gordon Duff.

Adamus, among other things, manages a series of organizations that oversee high security databases for national intelligence agencies, law enforcement groups and financial instiutions.

Several Adamus group companies work in the area we broadly refer to as “disclosure,” managing the integration of “after next-gen” technologies. Among those are energy sectors including a variety of fusion systems, advanced energy weapons and unconventional flight systems.

Adamus is privately held, quasi-governmental and operates under the authorities of several treaties and contenventions.

Of interest to readers, an Adamus study group manages issues of “disclosure” related to origins of certain technologies, non-ordinary diplomatic relationships and other issues.
    And Gordon, in comments:

Quote Joel
    I am disclosing what, exactly word for word, I am allowed to say.

but also from another commenter:

Quote Now I get it ~ this is another Duffster prank ~ meant to create numerous conspiracy theories ~ all based on absolutely nothing. Well done, Gordon ~ you almost sucked me in on this one ;-).
    I admit I have not gotten Duff figured out yet - but he seems to have interesting sources and connections for his reports.... some of which may be intelligence signals for some non-nwo groups, who knows....
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 18th June 2012 at 17:15.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Blueskywalking (24th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (24th June 2012), Flash (26th June 2012), modwiz (18th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition (Gordon Duff of VT cryptic ref to suppressed te

Yeah, this one made no sense to me. I can't vet Adamus.... which one is it? There is a consulting group, a mining venture capitalist group listed on the nyse.... Who knows.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition (Gordon Duff of VT cryptic ref to suppressed te

Neither of those. It would be a group operating very much behind-the-scenes. Most likely no public records.

By the way, the joel mentioned was me. Yes, I have become a Duff addict - he's coming across to me nowadays as one of the best white-hats out there and I get the feeling VT is becoming very much an avenue for disclosure, some EXTREMELY good material on there of late, I would reccommend EVERYONE on Avalon have a gander. The recent article by Duff on "time games" comes to mind as one worth reading....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Alie (26th June 2012), iceni tribe (24th June 2012), modwiz (24th June 2012), mountain_jim (24th June 2012), sunflower (24th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Neither of those. It would be a group operating very much behind-the-scenes. Most likely no public records.

By the way, the joel mentioned was me. Yes, I have become a Duff addict - he's coming across to me nowadays as one of the best white-hats out there and I get the feeling VT is becoming very much an avenue for disclosure, some EXTREMELY good material on there of late, I would reccommend EVERYONE on Avalon have a gander. The recent article by Duff on "time games" comes to mind as one worth reading....
    I agree totally, now go there every day to read what's new. I posted fragments and linked to that time games where relevant to threads here.

Great that you are interacting with Gordon in his comment section.

Then this article, from Preston James yesterday, summarized so many of the conspiracies and reporters I followed before I found camelot > avalon.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06...t-intel-leaks/

I read From the Wilderness and then What Really Happened sites for years - where I learned much more about JFK, CIA-Drugs, Mena, The Octopus, Iran-Contra, etc.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

jcocks (24th June 2012), sunflower (24th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

What really amazed me was when Gordon recently came out and inferred in one of his articles that there was at least some truth to the hollow earth theory (he actually talked about Admiral Byrd in the article). Before Gordon mentioned it, I had all but written it off as fantasy / disinfo....but now I'm not so sure....

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

It's because I suspect he's being truthful when he claims he has 'intelligence agency type' connections with various groups around the world, and has 'intel' that no one else of similar credibility of platform and reportage style is reporting, mixed with being well-versed in all the wu-wu stuff we follow here, that makes his articles so worthwhile to me.

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

wow, this looks very interesting. The "time games" article really blows the doors off the hinges.

by "co-incidence" Mike Harris has just had an interview with Kerry Cassidy which gives some explanation of what is going on.

although I suspect it is somewhat of a trial balloon and there is much more to come.

but very interesting. I think this should have a higher profile, certainly than all that Drake nonsense.

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/...dio&Itemid=534

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

mountain_jim (26th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

I've heard thoughts about Gordon that swing both ways; but I find Veteran's Today is INCREMENTALLY "OUTING" things that have been hidden for years/decades.

IMHO, it's the "reads" for Veteran's Today that's important right now. Very targeted audience with quality participation.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (26th June 2012), mountain_jim (26th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

One good thing about VT is that I feel it has some very strong backing from high up in the military. Otherwise,I doubt they could get away with what they have been releasing of late...

+ Reply to Thread