+ Reply to Thread

Thread: False flag........ what's with the 777 ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Default False flag........ what's with the 777 ?

I have been travelling up in the city of London recently and have been struck by the Strata building in SE1.

When viewed from the City it appears as a quite demonic looking tower and has been nicknamed The Razor and sometimes locally nicknamed "Isengard". It is a 148-metre, 43 storey, 408 flat skyscraper at Elephant and Castle in the London Borough of Southwark in London, England. Designed by BFLS (formerly Hamiltons), it is one of the tallest residential buildings in London and will be home to more than 1,000 residents.

However, the thing that got me really curious was when you approach the city from the south approaching Brixton, you are greeted by Strata and the shard which stands to the east. Well Guess what? from this elevation, The three portals which serve as housings for wind turbines (that very rarely work by the way) at the top of Strata look like the face of an owl, It even has little pointy ears and we all know who likes them.

I have also followed synchronicity and followed a number of youtube films regarding the symbology of the London Olympics,

The design of the arena, the one eyed mascots, the sculpture of the spirit of Zion, The ugly tower built within the Olympic park and last but not least the nonsensical logo which when re-arranged spells out Zion.

Well guess what, I looked up Strata SE1 and was immediately struck by the following information:

Strata SE1 is located on the site of Castle House, an early 1960s six-storey office building, which was the first commercial premises at the newly rebuilt Elephant and
    During the demolition of Castle House to clear land for Strata, a construction worker, John Walker, 33, was killed when a roof collapsed on him.[7] He was employed by 777 Demolition and Haulage Company Ltd, which was served with a Prohibition Notice by the Health & Safety Executive. An inquest was due to be held at Inner London South Coroner's Court.[8]

The structure is best viewed whilst sitting at the front of the 333 double decker bus from tooting to Elephant and Castle.

You couldn't make it up, in fact it seems laughable and guess what if you draw a transit from the front door of Strata SE1 to the main entrance of the Olympic stadium it measures approx 777,000cm or 7.77km and surprise - surprise! the line cuts right through the city of London town hall.

So if you want to know where they were planning to showcase their next false flag, it was not the stadium but the Strata SE1

definition of strata - a plural of stratum

stra·tum   [strey-tuhm, strat-uhm] Show IPA
    noun, plural stra·ta  [strey-tuh, strat-uh] Show IPA, stra·tums.
    a layer of material, naturally or artificially formed, often one of a number of parallel layers one upon another: a stratum of ancient foundations.
    one of a number of portions or divisions likened to layers or levels: an allegory with many strata of meaning.
    Geology . a single bed of sedimentary rock, generally consisting of one kind of matter representing continuous deposition.
    Biology . a layer of tissue; lamella.
    Ecology . (in a plant community) a layer of vegetation, usually of the same or similar height.

So there you go, thought I would share that, I guess the more people that know and do not invest their fear, but simply acknowledge what these nutter's are playing at, the more we can prevent any more madness because we can see what they are up to now. They are not going to be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep now.

Sacred geometry is still alive and well, lets simply turn their weapon on them by infusing their sacred geometry with our light of understanding. It only works when everyone is ignorant as to what is going on and who knows with the increase in energies and our burgeoning understanding we might be able to send back a very powerful feedback loop.

keep up the good work everybody
    Last edited by Pete; 22nd June 2012 at 12:53. Reason: needed to point out previously unseen data

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

<8> (22nd June 2012), bennycog (22nd June 2012), jc71 (16th July 2012), K626 (16th July 2012), kevlar (20th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (16th July 2012), mosquito (20th June 2012), Phoenix (22nd June 2012), scarletfire (22nd June 2012), seko (20th June 2012), selinam (20th June 2012), Turcurulin (17th July 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd June 2012), yuhui (16th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

<8> (22nd June 2012), bennycog (22nd June 2012), K626 (16th July 2012), scarletfire (22nd June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default Re: False flag........ what's with the 777 ?

That video is an overwhelming amount of evideince. I wish I had the power to stop them.

I hope the vid is wrong.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I suspect that like most of these false flag predictions, this one will fizzle out too. On the other hand, you'd have to pay me a lot of money to be in London during the Olympics. Of course, I have 0 interest in the Olympics anyway and have never even watched it on TV.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Please don't get the wrong idea. I personally do not believe this is going to happen. The last thing I am trying to do here is spread fear. The whole point of this expose is to highlight what they intended, now we can see it, they will not do it.

I did say in my opening post, " I guess the more people that know and do not invest their fear, but simply acknowledge what these nutter's are playing at, the more we can prevent any more madness because we can see what they are up to now. They are not going to be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep now.".

My intuition led me to discover this, I have shared it as quickly as I could, but I have no fear. That is how they have controlled us, Once you understand that we are about to commence a momentous stage of our evolution and begin to understand that our reality is anything but, then your heart has no space for fear.

As far as I am concerned, I have been led by the nose to this discovery, there is nothing special about me, I simply acted without thought and came across these facts. The amazing thing is that I was led by something or someone, all I did was trust in the flow of my subconscious.

It makes me feel uncomfortable that this information is making you scared, that was not the point at all. By publicising these findings. we are ruining the surprise and wrecking their plans. These, lunatics have strode the globe like gods, dictating our fate and treating us like a crop. This is proof that we are awakening and their rule is coming to an end, nothing more.

Do not invest your fear, simply show the perpetrators your compassion and forgiveness, it's like Kryptonite to them!

Once again, this ain't going to happen! But take note of the people behind it, they have to be identified and brought to justice.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Just thought you might like to see a more recent image of the north elevation, looks pretty owl like from here as well.

Also to remind those who may not have heard of the the sacrifice of care which is held at Bohemian Grove, I also include some info;

I'm sure you can do your own research if you are unsure of the illuminati connection.

Remember, that these building designs and there exact placements are no coincidence, this was done with malice a forethought and the people responsible must be called to account. Sacred geometry has an insidious effect on the general population and this fact must not be forgotten.
    Last edited by Pete; 29th June 2012 at 18:15. Reason: cock up!

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Just came across this,

You are not going to believe this but go straight to 2hrs 22minutes, can you believe that? talk about a stream of coincidence. by the way. I believe the whole of this video is well worth looking at , it certainly provides another dimension to your appreciation and understanding of the whole 3 towers thing.

bless you all

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Sacred geometry has an insidious effect on the general population

It's not the Sacred geometry it's self, it is who is using it and what it is used for that makes a difference..
    Just like any other type symbol In most cases ( I could design something right now) it means nothing till one gives it power..
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 16th July 2012 at 21:40.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

K626 (16th July 2012), modwiz (17th July 2012), Pete (16th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you Shadowstalker for taking the time to comment, I don't quite agree with your point of view, as I am sure many of the victims of the three towers atrocity would also be compelled to ask the question. we didn't have a clue about the sacred geometry, we did not give it our power and yet it happened.

If the people who have knowledge of sacred geometry are also the ones responsible for it's planning and enactment then they are the ones giving it power. If the intended victims of its power are able to recognise where it is being used and infuse it with their love that may cause a very unexpected result.

I would ask you respectfully, to take the time to listen to the explanation provided by Mark Passio and give me your opinion, I do not profess to be an expert in sacred geometry, I can only be led by my intuitive sense that has allowed me to amass the information regarding the strata building. It just seems to make sense that the mechanics of what is happening can either be used for good or evil. It just depends upon the person who is aware of the geometry.

Maybe, by becoming aware of the buildings relationship, geometry and symbology it is enough to defuse it's ritualistic power. I personally do not feel that ignoring it's presence can be of any help. surely it makes sense to infuse it with good intent?

I look forward to your reply.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    Please don't get the wrong idea. I personally do not believe this is going to happen. The last thing I am trying to do here is spread fear. The whole point of this expose is to highlight what they intended, now we can see it, they will not do it.

I did say in my opening post, " I guess the more people that know and do not invest their fear, but simply acknowledge what these nutter's are playing at, the more we can prevent any more madness because we can see what they are up to now. They are not going to be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep now.".

My intuition led me to discover this, I have shared it as quickly as I could, but I have no fear. That is how they have controlled us, Once you understand that we are about to commence a momentous stage of our evolution and begin to understand that our reality is anything but, then your heart has no space for fear.

As far as I am concerned, I have been led by the nose to this discovery, there is nothing special about me, I simply acted without thought and came across these facts. The amazing thing is that I was led by something or someone, all I did was trust in the flow of my subconscious.

It makes me feel uncomfortable that this information is making you scared, that was not the point at all. By publicising these findings. we are ruining the surprise and wrecking their plans. These, lunatics have strode the globe like gods, dictating our fate and treating us like a crop. This is proof that we are awakening and their rule is coming to an end, nothing more.

Do not invest your fear, simply show the perpetrators your compassion and forgiveness, it's like Kryptonite to them!

Once again, this ain't going to happen! But take note of the people behind it, they have to be identified and brought to justice.
    They want to build dark energy and and a sub-conscious fear around the olympics (to anoint it) to give it power. It is simply a ritual. I am sure this event has been earmarked for the beginning of the final push to lay their plans. I can hear then chuckling about their mascots and the triangle light towers and so on...Nothing might actually happen there but they are making it clear this is the start of THE REAL GAME. Totally sure of this. London is the epicentre of the illuminati and its alligned cabals.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

14. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Pete (16th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sacred geometry has an insidious effect on the general population

It's not the Sacred geometry it's self, it is who is using it and what it is used for that makes a difference..
    Just like any other type symbol In most cases (I could design something right now) it means nothing till one gives it power..

I was referring to your (generalized) reference to Sacred Geometry only, It is a false reference (a distortion if you will) and leads to more judgement of sacred geometry in of it's self..

Now if you had stated something like:
    The way that Sacred Geometry is used by the Illuminati has an insidious effect on the population..

I would not have had to state anything... I stand by what I said..
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 16th July 2012 at 22:05.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

K626 (16th July 2012), modwiz (17th July 2012), Pete (16th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

May or may not be

wiki
    The Frost Bank Tower is a skyscraper in Austin, Texas, United States. Standing 515 feet (157 m) tall with 33 floors, it is the third tallest building in Austin, behind The Austonian and the 360 Condominiums.[4] It was developed by Cousins Properties from November 2001 to December 2003 as a class A office building with 525,000 sq ft (48,774 m2) of leasable space.[5][6] It was the first high-rise building to be constructed in the United States after the 9/11 attacks.[7] The building was officially dedicated in January 2004.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost_Bank_Tower

The owl of Austin Texas
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 16th July 2012 at 23:21.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

+ Reply to Thread