+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human Metabolism Meets Cosmic Metabolism

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Default Human Metabolism Meets Cosmic Metabolism

A brilliant new take on how to heal inflammation....from our own planet.

It is short (10 minutes) and you will immediately understand how it works (grounding to the earth).

Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=AWy61...ature=youtu.be

Title: Human Metabolism Meets Cosmic Metabolism
    Lecturer/Scientist: James Oschman

Full DVD of this lecture available at www.thunderbolts.info

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/reso...nference-dvds/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thinking of ordering this DVD myself to see if it explains this process in detail (I'd definitely want to try these methods for myself...I could sure use them). Will investigate. If anyone knows more about the method's suggested in this video, please post.
    thanks

ps: currently the video isn't listed for sale.....mmm...??

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (20th June 2012), ea_jones (27th June 2012), kathymarie (27th June 2012), Kindred (20th June 2012), Mark (20th June 2012), meat suit (20th June 2012), spiritguide (20th June 2012), UnrealDreams (21st June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Human Metabolism Meets Cosmic Metabolism

Just found a book on the same topic

"Earthing: The most important healthy discovery ever" by Clinton Ober. Just got the Kindle for PC edition on Amazon.
    Also, various devices are out there on the net that you can build yourself.

Just like to read through this book rapidly and try out a few things (like the sheets that are grounded).

Will give updates as I read through the book (though pretty cheap...and ps: you don't need to own a kindle, just have a pc- if you didn't understand how instant downloads work now on Amazon....I mean I just figured it out).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

meat suit (20th June 2012), UnrealDreams (21st June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

OK, I quickly scanned the book I just bought on this hot topic (yes, I realize it has been around for a few years....but I didn't need it then).

Here is the website that sells the products mentioned in that book.

http://www.earthing.com/product_p/esk.htm

Now I can't sleep due to EMF sensitivity (I got after they installed two smart meters on my house....update on that....One will be removed when solar gets installed on the house I live at....so one to go. But in the meantime....how not to die from them, is my personal goal).

Anyway, these products supposedly help with EMF (and probably everything else).

So I am going to buy them all. Next month. So I'll report how they work.

Here is what one person reported on how they worked for them (after almost dying from emf sensitivity).
    excerpt from book (mentioned above).
    "Once, I had a big relapse when cordless phones and wireless Internet were set up in the room I was recovering in. I developed a Salmonella infection in my bladder and had to be hospitalized again. After that I obtained an electromagnetic detector that alerted me to the unseen EMFs harming me. I became extremely wary about my environment and cleared out any electrical and electronic stuff. I immediately felt and slept better. I didn’t use a computer for the first nine months out of the hospital. I wouldn’t even look at one. I stopped speaking on a cell phone unless absolutely necessary and that might be only once or twice a month. I only used a corded phone and a computer connected to a landline. No wireless. “Shortly after I got out of the hospital, I started sleeping grounded. It was amazing. The first few nights, I got perhaps six or seven hours of sleep, but I woke up feeling better each day—compared to sleeping nine or ten hours previously and waking up feeling poorly. I felt such a dramatic boost in energy and health that I have not slept ungrounded since. When I travel, I take my grounding sheet with me.

On one trip, I arrived at my hotel rather late and set up my sheet. I slept very poorly that night and realized the next morning I had forgotten to connect it. That was a big confirmation for me that Earthing was very effective and instrumental in my healing. I’ve actually been able to handle more EMFs as I got stronger. When I use a computer, I have my feet on a grounded floor mat, so I’m able to stay on the computer much longer than before. If I’m not grounded, after about ten minutes I get hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable. “Today, at 150 pounds, I am stronger than I have been in years. I’m blessed to be alive. I pray that others become more aware of EMFs without having to endure the path that I did, and can live this wonderful gift of life to the fullest.”
    end excerpt

Update:
    I just ordered the mat (only....ps: it says some emf sensitive people need to start out slow...as they already are extra-sensitive...so starting with just the basic product). It is around $60 dollars (not including shipping). For those interested.
    Last edited by eileenrose; 21st June 2012 at 04:17.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

meat suit (20th June 2012), sunflower (21st June 2012), UnrealDreams (21st June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I will look forward to your future observations and comments, eileenrose,

My un-certified opinion is that electrical sensitivities like this are more evident in dry regions or very dry weather. In areas where plants grow prolifically, which usually receive some rain, this 'grounding' happens ubiquitously. The moisture and humidity tends to bleed off the otherwise excessive charge build up. Excessive charge, IMO, aggravates sensitivities. In general though, reducing electronic noise is a good plan. Such noise is also wasteful of energy, ecologically speaking.

Improving one's earth-ecology and also improving one's cosmic-ecology is key, IMO. I chose a life with abundant greenery all around. The transpiration of abundant plants exudes this grounding, IMO. It is a wild garden life style which disappoints some people to see 'weeds' mixed in with cultivars. Yet thick, healthy plant growth does mitigate excessive electrical noise and bleed off unwanted charge.

May humans consider well natures own abundance of solutions and find ways to harmonize with the earth.

wavydome

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

leavesoftrees (23rd June 2012), UnrealDreams (21st June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I will look forward to your future observations and comments, eileenrose,

My un-certified opinion is that electrical sensitivities like this are more evident in dry regions or very dry weather. In areas where plants grow prolifically, which usually receive some rain, this 'grounding' happens ubiquitously. The moisture and humidity tends to bleed off the otherwise excessive charge build up. Excessive charge, IMO, aggravates sensitivities. In general though, reducing electronic noise is a good plan. Such noise is also wasteful of energy, ecologically speaking.

Improving one's earth-ecology and also improving one's cosmic-ecology is key, IMO. I chose a life with abundant greenery all around. The transpiration of abundant plants exudes this grounding, IMO. It is a wild garden life style which disappoints some people to see 'weeds' mixed in with cultivars. Yet thick, healthy plant growth does mitigate excessive electrical noise and bleed off unwanted charge.

May humans consider well natures own abundance of solutions and find ways to harmonize with the earth.

wavydome
    Hi wavy, I don't go out. ...due to EMF radiation. And the only thing that helped was accupuncture....but now there are 5 smart meters outside my accupunturist office. They are every where here. So I just need to find a way to cure my self or lesson their effects, so I can at least go outside (which I can't now...because every house has one on it and just walking outside gives me a instant headache).... It is one thing at a time (and I just got my herbs from the 'john of god' folks/entities...which might help too....I talked about this on another thread....or you can read about how they help people remotely, on their website/books/dvd).

10. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Eileenrose, I try to walk barefoot whenever possible. I can attest to this method. I never sleep through the night, as I am always tossing and turning. I normally sleep on my back, and turn over to either side through the night. One hot summer night I slept out in my livingroom, on the floor because I have no AC in the bedroom. The very first night I did this I slept on my back all the way through the night without waking, or tossing and turning even once........for the first time in years!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't talk the wifey into sleeping on the floor regularly, so this is only possible for me on those hot summer nights. But I do go barefoot often. In fact I just came from outside where I walked around in the grass barefoot and picked up litter. I feel great now. I'm not sure if it is because I was barefoot on the grass, or because I cleaned up the trash from the neighborhood.
    Last edited by UnrealDreams; 21st June 2012 at 06:35. Reason: add info

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

there are bands you can put on your wrist with a wire coming off of it that plugs into the ground slot on outlets. you can wear one of those to pull off emf, etc. it's what computer techs use to before static electricity, etc from frying computer parts..

this is an anti static wrist band with grounding wire. gives you an idea of what i'm talking about.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16899200012
    Last edited by pyriel; 21st June 2012 at 07:09.

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=eileenrose;509319
    I don't go out. ...due to EMF radiation. And the only thing that helped was accupuncture....but now there are 5 smart meters outside my accupunturist office. They are every where here. So I just need to find a way to cure my self or lesson their effects, so I can at least go outside (which I can't now...because every house has one on it and just walking outside gives me a instant headache).... It is one thing at a time (and I just got my herbs from the 'john of god' folks/entities...which might help too....I talked about this on another thread....or you can read about how they help people remotely, on their website/books/dvd).
    [/QUOTE]

WIth all due respect eileen, We each have such a diversity of living conditions. One shoe will not fit all. We choose living situations as we chose this life we live. Then collect what we set up. The lights of Avalon shine so many varied colors and some rather dimly. We sift through and get what can we get. To carry on with with own unique experiences.

Member Jean-Luc compiled and published a pdf of the difficult and for some, a reprehensible subject. I like to know the planetary conditions which confront us. It is not an entertaining read. Prolonged use of computer displays involves much EMF/EMR exposure... I listened through mp3-- It shaved off comments. It lets me work outdoors in rural nature. Apparently pdf contains personal experiences of abductees, and other victims, among various difficult subject types.

This pdf book covered some of the popular, on going trends and tragedies. Pages 290-349 relates one victims experience with John of God. This victim is literate, world-traveled, dynamic and authored this part of the pdf. These were ultimately not favorable experiences for her. The last paragraph of page 312 declares her extreme disappointment with John of God, treatment, the-tour and the-herbs. Horus-Ra_as_the_Archontic_Alien_Parasite.pdf (or the text on this forum?) – May 1, 2012 312.

Separately, there is a growing business field, of solving EMF/EMR pollution. Clean up services, protective gear and what not are marketed. Is clever commerce perfect? Does earth-life provide hands-on lessons? Is there an absolute solution? The avenue which i chose very early in life was to study electronics itself, study it in depth. The conventional aspects and later the psychic aspects were all corroborated, over some years.... From this perspective, it was clear to me that rural living is the rewarding solution and method of well being. Despite the fact that making a living is difficult if not seemingly impossible. Really though, the downside simply denied me materialistic-privileges. Privileges which in fact i don't need. Consumerist products which i don't want, etc.... Hardest is the suppression by the status quo of the abundant creative solutions-- Where the the money flows the power-channels sap it up. Therein, well-being is had at the cost of societal-sacrifice. Almost to a vow of blind faith and a self imposed integrity, despite hardship.

How far can grounding go? How much life force does it take, to do this by sweat of the brow? Getting there is half the cure. Click here.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Wavy.,
    If you feel John of God is a mistake to talk about here, that is your thoughts on the topic. But if you like me to research your comments, I need more information. I couldn't locate the pdf you are indicating, just long one page talk on Horus-Ra, on the one thread I saw on the topic. Just saying...can't locate what you are referring to.

And my personal feeling is that western man's mind is self-destroying. And hence, will destroy everything here...eventually. So, yes, people are temporary fixating on rural communities as their personal 'safety net'. I don't go that far, myself. As I feel the root of issues is the mind itself. Just saying. Thoughts manifest into reality. And Western man has the worse thoughts (ever).

And the only way I can test out tools (like these Earth mats) that are being made available (to us), is to purchase or make them and then test them on myself. What other way is there?
    I stopped taking other's people's ideas about reality decades ago. If I hadn't, I'd been dead long ago. And I do check out what people say. I just don't automatically agree. Who does?

I am just saying that you can give your best advice, but it helps if you put more effort into your replies. Otherwise, they just like you are trying to project your anger (about the world) on me personally. As if I have anything (at all) to do with these worldly issues.

My saying is 'not on my watch'. What is yours? ....
    Last edited by eileenrose; 22nd June 2012 at 03:23.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (21st June 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    Hi Wavy.,
    ...... I need more information. I couldn't locate the pdf you are indicating.

.....I am just saying that you can give your best advice, but it helps if you put more effort into your replies. Otherwise, they just like you are trying to project your anger (about the world) on me personally. As if I have anything (at all) to do with these worldly issues.

My saying is 'not on my watch'. What is yours? give up, roll over and die (quietly)???

Does this link work for you, (i just type a search)
    http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/Horus-Ra...n_Parasite.pdf

I wrote not in anger, let me assure you. I wrote in the emotion of conservitism and fellow human concern.

Not enough effort in my writing? OK, i can accept your fact of perception, which you personally experienced. I try to conserve to better focus intent of indicating, what else has been relevant on Avalon Forum.
    Quote Here then is the quote from the pdf, to which i pointed:

pg 312 "2.2b John of God in league with the reptilian Ettissh : Ettissh recruits help/ a book gets written.
    On completion of the tour I left for home extremely disappointed. John of God had identified a long distance connection with a reptilian but had not removed it. As I was leaving the Casa an entity from the Casa followed me home. It had replaced my spirit guide who was taken from me at the Casa and who I have never seen since! They say the healing continues for several weeks after the visit and I was hopeful that perhaps the reptilian would now be disconnected. This was not the purpose of the entities presence. I later

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite – May 1, 2012 312.

pg 313
    discovered from Archangel Uriel via his channel Jennifer Hoffman that the entities name was Mary Magdalene and that she oversees John of God. She is a big and powerful spirit and had dark motives for attaching to me. She believed I had discovered one of the secrets of the Casa which is the herbs are just placebo, in other words have no healing power and are used because people expect medicine. Ettissh was also threatening to have the reptilians publicize in newspapers about these herbs. She greatly feared newspaper articles believing that it would damage John of God. She was certainly neurotic and had weaknesses and I became subjected to a shocking attack and harassment lasting a year. She teamed up with the reptilian performing psychic surgery on me to place the reptilian Ettissh into my aura and body. I had gone to John of God with a long distance weak connection to Ettissh and the result of the trip was to now have a far worse entity attached to me and a reptilian in my aura."
    Her writing is her word. If Bill recommend the thread, i expect it has relevance within Avalon studies, while it is not my personal word nor is it anger. It just is as it is, no more, no less. I as-is as much of the harsh-realities, as it may be possible, without adding to such.

Is there more you wish me to discuss?

Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 21st June 2012 at 12:19.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

re: "2.2b John of God in league with the reptilian Ettissh : Ettissh recruits help/ a book gets written."

OK. So is this true or did someone just make this up?
    I am just saying, I've met one of the main entities, and they did an invisible surgery (with permission) and my health has improved (or at least not worsened) as a result.
    They/he (in this case) clearly identified themselves.

I was shocked, happily. As up to that juncture, I had only had negative encounters (so they are out there alright).

And the herbs just arrived (from them) and so far so good (ie. I have trouble taking any herbs....). Now herbs don't go negative.

I am not clear I even want to investigate anything beyond that (don't want to make it happen....but going too far into the dark to see your side of things wavy., regarding the stigma you seem to have with herbs...or at least taken on this person's position about them).

all I have to say (as this isn't the topic of this thread, for me at least).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

People attract the experiences they need. Obviously, whomever this individual is needed a bad one (in order to wake up....etc.). ...unless you don't believe in karma. Then...carry on.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And I've already commented, lengthily, on channelers. To me, they are the ones making this stuff up. From my own perspective. But I am perfectly willing to go toe to toe with any of them. I doubt they could even deal with me now anyway. Just grown up to much to be sucked into their rites.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So I've had the Earthing mat for over 24 hours and used it about half that time (about 8 hours of sitting with it under my feet and another 4 in bed with me....doesn't work too well for bed use...fyi).

My pain went down about 35% overall*. I felt more energy, less effects from the EMF and today I am bouncing around. Which is out of character for me. So I give this product a A+.

I can update weekly...if people are interested...to see long term results.

*(current diagnosis, fibromyalgia, ie joint pain, electro-sensitivity (to EMF), ie. headaches, fatigue, nausea,...plus assorted back, feet, hip and neck pain).
    Last edited by eileenrose; 28th June 2012 at 03:55. Reason: added paragraph

+ Reply to Thread