+ Reply to Thread

Thread: International UFO Congress 2012 Year of Contact [HD] J. Maussan

1. Link to Post #1

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

72MAV27 (22nd June 2012), Caren (23rd June 2012), danceblackcatdance (22nd June 2012), Firinn (22nd June 2012), jackovesk (24th June 2012), Rodrigo (23rd June 2012), sandy (23rd June 2012), Star Tsar (22nd June 2012), white wizard (22nd June 2012), Wind (23rd June 2012), yuhui (25th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: International UFO Congress 2012 Year of Contact [HD] J. Maussan

Damn. That was the closest thing to the smoking gun I have ever seen! I will be showing this video to a lot of people. Especially the skeptics!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

while i do not doubt that we will be officially visited, rather than the informal 'ufo sightings' that have long since started up and intensified, i feel that i must doubt both the timeframe, and the intentions of those who would visit earth.

- timeframe - firstly, we dont know a concrete and provable thing about what is happening and who or what is making it go on. What has leaked through, (that is indeed why sites such as this exist) is strongly indicated information that the earth human/ terranite lifespan of 100 years is greatly reduced, vs off-world human lifespans, or at the very least, superb memory retention between lives, of at a Conservative estimated 500 to 1000 of our years, never mind any actual differences in calender, which may be as much as 7 to 12 of our years equaling their one year.

shortly speaking, their time concept of 'soon' may be alot longer than we are prepared to deal with, and any dates they convey, may in fact not be the dates as we decipher it to be.

- intent.

while i do grant that everyone has an agenda, i wish to call attention to the fact that, this time around, were apt to be the ones to get the pretty but also pretty worthless beads, this time around. In the history of earth, whenever more advanced cultures have met with more tribal cultures, there has generally been an unequal exchange between them, usually to the disproportional benefit of the more (technologically) advanced one. How do we know that they're not going to lie to us for just long enough to get into a position where they can overtly do whatever they feel like to and/or while upon a 'tribal world', as the case may be, if it is not already the case that they can do whatever they wish at whim from the onset of official contact, and leave us with no practical recourse other than to just let it happen.

- = -

also, i would like to point out the fact of cultural disturbance and assimilation. The tendency for one culture to, in part or in full, absorb another culture. To my knowledge, this is historically illustrated most finely in 2 ways here on earth; firstly, is by implication of greater value, as seen during the transition of Japan from Feudal japan, to Modern japan, most especially the transitional period when there was heated cultural debates as to how western japan should become.

the second, is by force, which im sure there are more than enough examples to go around, but for the sake of this response, we will go with the (attempted?) forced cultural erasure of most Native American peoples. Some still say that the cultures survived the very well orchestrated onslaught, but im not sure that is true, in part or in full.

with respect to this reply, i believe that the first scenario will be at play. Cultural exchange wont stop at the fact that we can now concretely prove that were not alone. Also, if enlightenment consists of the veil of linear time being lifted, both with regard to past lives here on earth, as well as those of other planets, we may very well have cases where entire cultures/ nations quite literally disappear overnight, in favor of whatever culture is most shared by the newly 'Resurrected' peoples in a given area.

Weather or not this is a good thing or a bad thing, is unknown to me thusfar.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betweener For This Post:

bennycog (23rd June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), Precog (23rd June 2012), sunflower (22nd June 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What are the developments in the crop circle world of late?

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

I've studied this subject my whole life.
    From my very small, infantile and ignorant understanding ....my best guess is that

The Aliens have always been here, all around us, in the sky, in the ground, here on Earth, here amongst us, on the Moon, on the neighboring planets, on the planets of distant stars, in other dimensions, in other universes in amongst our universe.

Those that are aware, will be aware of them, those that wish not to be aware, will not consider them.

I don't think there will ever be full disclosure, because, like chemtrails, people do not want to know about them.
    The last thing most people want to really be told is the truth.

Most are only interested in the silly ball game or the fictitious tales on television retarded entertainment for dummies.

In conclusion perhaps part of our reason for being here is not to study aliens, but for them to study us.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

bennycog (23rd June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), Hughe (25th June 2012), Precog (23rd June 2012), RMorgan (22nd June 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Video is no longer available. Is there another way to access it?

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

aranuk (23rd June 2012), Caren (23rd June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), gigha (23rd June 2012), sunflower (24th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

openmindstv
    Subject:

Date:

06/22/12
    Thank you for sharing the Jaime Maussan presentation and linking a subscription to our channel - unfortunately I need to ask you to remove it immediately. It is a copyrighted video that was leaked on the internet without our approval. I would rather ask you personally first so you don't get a strike on your account from YouTube.

Thank you for your immediate action in this matter.

The International UFO Congress

Thanks you for not flagging me, that is kind, but I have an important honest sincere question and hope for an honest answer:

~why is such important information "copyrighted" most is from internet and most is available for free already and I wonder how much of it is given "permission" to Jaime Maussan (who I met personally in 2000 Amsterdam) knowing he is NOT into this for the money!

cheers.
    John Kuhles

Am a Ufo Researcher for 22 years (including organizing international UFO-Conferences since 1992 and interviewing 100+ authors, UFO documentary makers, producers, ex-military, pilots, police etc. AND gave over 80 UFO lectures in the Netherlands, Germany, England, Scotland & Belgium between 1990 & 1998, over 22 National TV on the UFO Topic 50+ National Radio 100+ Local Radio between 1990 and 2000.

Most of my work is NON-COMMERCIAL & voluntary work!

(now you understand why I ask such a question)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aranuk (23rd June 2012), Caren (23rd June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), mountain_jim (23rd June 2012), seko (23rd June 2012), sunflower (24th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Great stuff!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

15. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

kudzy (23rd June 2012), sunflower (24th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Most of what J Maussan is presenting is technology that our Secret Gov already has possession of. If yoyu are paying any attention to what has been going on you would be aware of this. The creature being half human leads me to believe it has been made in one of the underground labs that we have been hearing about for a very long time. Do I believe we are being visited? Yes I do. For those of you who listen to The Kevin Smith Show, you may want to listen to last nights show about Adm. Byrd.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Precog For This Post:

sunflower (24th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by sunflower (here)
    Video is no longer available. Is there another way to access it?
    Yes..............

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Doctor's Avatar
    Thanks

My one complaint is that in the series of videos, between parts 2 and 3, we're are not shown the rest of the creature segment.

+ Reply to Thread