+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Panic in the NWO

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Default Panic in the NWO

This article from "The Market Oracle" contains my quote of the day:

Quote The entire political system that we know as the European Union is dependent upon a system of fractional reserve banking which has overextended itself, and now faces a day of reckoning.
    Panic in the New World Order

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

<8> (24th June 2012), A Simple Human (25th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (24th June 2012), enfoldedblue (24th June 2012), intruth (1st July 2012), Kendall (28th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2012), Mark (3rd July 2012), meat suit (24th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: Panic in the NWO

The Truther Girls recently attended a conference and there were some interesting comments made from the elite starts at about 4:00 or so....

PS I do not support the word violence in the title....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

<8> (24th June 2012), A Simple Human (25th June 2012), Camilo (24th June 2012), humanalien (26th June 2012), intruth (1st July 2012), Kendall (28th June 2012), music (3rd July 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I think the sheer magnitude of the changes facing us as a people dictate that the revolution / transformation will be violent in a way. BUT this *DOES NOT* neccessarily equate to PHYSICAL violence. There is no easy way to transform from a corrupt profit-driven scarcity based economy like what we now have to a fair non-financial system where everyone is equal. There will be difficulties, hence why I use the term "violent".

The only way I can see that we can make the transition smoothly is if we have help...... It is a monumental task, and I can't think how we could possibly do it with the current economy running as well.......

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

<8> (24th June 2012), A Simple Human (25th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (24th June 2012), music (3rd July 2012), Referee (24th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I think the sheer magnitude of the changes facing us as a people dictate that the revolution / transformation will be violent in a way. BUT this *DOES NOT* neccessarily equate to PHYSICAL violence. There is no easy way to transform from a corrupt profit-driven scarcity based economy like what we now have to a fair non-financial system where everyone is equal. There will be difficulties, hence why I use the term "violent".

The only way I can see that we can make the transition smoothly is if we have help...... It is a monumental task, and I can't think how we could possibly do it with the current economy running as well.......
    Sounds presumptive, believing there will be a better system. I think we'll transition from the current, failed approach, to a more oppressive one where no one carries cash and every single penny you have or spend will be tracked like a hawk watches a mouse. Praying for your version of the story, however.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Mulder (3rd July 2012), music (3rd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

there was a huge meeting of Funds Managers on a massive ship by Morocco reported today...

I was reading it this morning on Marketwatch, later when I went back to read more about the meeting, it was deleted...

I guess fund managers have a little pull with the media...

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

The 'Perfect Storm' as Planned..!

There WILL BE a (Violent Revolution), just as the NWO has planned for...

In order to throw the 'Sheeple' off track, Expect the Elite to (Throw the 'Kitchen Sink') at us this year and beyond through, False Flags, Propaganda, War, Bio-Terror, etc...

Quote Note: Remember the 'Elite' (HAVE TO CONTINUE) with the Lies, False Flags, Wars, Propaganda, etc and this will be their ultimate 'Downfall'...
    (They Know) unless they shore up their Power Grid within the next 12 - 18 months, they are finished...

So much more (Needless Pain & Death) to continue, until the World 'Wakes-Up'...

So what can we do..?

1. Obviously 'Educate Yourself'

&

2. Probably the (Most Effective) way of defeating the NWO without bloodshed is just 2 (Simple Words)

Non-Compliance - It really is that 'Simple'...

PS - So there you have it. A 'Fight' against Good & Evil..!

Remember 'Gerald Celentes' Quote: When people 'Lose Everything' they 'Lose It'..!

So if you break this down even further...

The 'Elite' are 'Fighting' for the continuation of their 'Power Control' and We the People are fighting for our 'Very Survival'..! and the 'People' outnumber the 'Elite' (99 to 1)...

Now (Who do You think is going to Win)..?
    Last edited by jackovesk; 30th June 2012 at 04:39.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

by pointing out here online for the world to see that a false flag attack on the enterprise is in the making, hopefully it will stop the insanity from happening...

we communicate around the world instantly, dreams are shared interpreted and future events unveiled before they finish making plans,

we are all connected Spiritually, they can't hide from us any longer...

they choke on their lies as it is crossing their lips, that's why so few speak publicly, it is freaking them out...

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    by pointing out here online for the world to see that a false flag attack on the enterprise is in the making, hopefully it will stop the insanity from happening...

we communicate around the world instantly, dreams are shared interpreted and future events unveiled before they finish making plans,

we are all connected Spiritually, they can't hide from us any longer...

they choke on their lies as it is crossing their lips, that's why so few speak publicly, it is freaking them out...
    Agreed Rocky...

Especially this bit...

Quote we are all connected Spiritually, they can't hide from us any longer...
    This all part of the 'Hidden Knowledge' the Elite don't want the average Joe to Know..!

Every 'SINGLE DAY' I am reminded of this 'Collective Consciousness AWAKENING', and if anyone here hasn't felt that?

Your Mind really isn't tuned in..!

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I am trying to explain in simple English for many that are awakening not understanding what is going on with them... because Average Joe's are my buds...

I'm seriously seeing people everywhere experiencing things that they don't understand...

I hear someone's thoughts and respond to it, one fell over they had such a rush, all I could do is laugh and help them up...

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

False flag at the Olympics is my guess. The "All Seeing Eye" is all over the London - from the "London Eye" to the Olympic mascots, even down to a piano I saw featured in a recent London festival of music covered in eyes! What they fail to realise is that by looking within, we become that much more powerful entity - the "All Seeing I".

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

I feel the Elite will win because they have it all planned out & the sheeple are swallowing it. I agree with Bill that many of the Elite will abandon the Earth, as humans choose the "dark-side" as the sheeple love going to war, having their jobs go off-shore, wages going down... expect the FEMA camps to be filled up!

Here's the elite's plans for the sheeple:
    Last edited by Mulder; 4th July 2012 at 19:49.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

16. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)

I feel the Elite will win because they have it all planned out & the sheeple are swallowing it. I agree with Bill that many of the Elite will abandon the Earth, as humans choose the "dark-side" as the sheeple love going to war, having their jobs go off-shore, wages going down... expect the FEMA camps to be filled up!

Here's the elite's plans for the sheeple:
    The Sheeple/Uneducated may fall for it..?

But 'NOT ME' - No Way

Remember (Non-Compliance)...

Quote Give me 'Freedom' or Give me 'Death' - There are 'No'.......inbetweens..!

If I don't see any improvement within the next 2 years, I'll be going Off-Planet too...

So what do you intend on doing Mulder, just give-in & go-along with it..????
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th July 2012 at 05:09.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

[QUOTE=jackovesk;517149]
    Quote Posted by Mulder (here)

The Sheeple/Uneducated may fall for it..?

But 'NOT ME' - No Way

Remember (Non-Compliance)...

Quote Give me 'Freedom' or Give me 'Death' - There are 'No' inbetweens...

If I don't see any improvement within the next 2 years, I'll be going Off-Planet too...

So what do you intend on doing Mulder, just give-in & go-along with it..????
    Why would you think I'm giving up & going along with it? The fact I've been a member here since 2010 shows I'm aware of the "Shadow Govt's" existence & their plans.
    I'm going to do what I have to - e.g. I've already left Australia due to harassment - I never stayed and fought a battle I couldn't win!
    I'll prepare for a financial collapse or a pole shift or any other likely scenario so I won't be caught by surprise.
    However, my opinion is the sheeple will always out-vote me and they will be deceived until the end.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

+ Reply to Thread