+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: COBRA - Uranus square Pluto & Archons Activity - Monday, June 25, 2012

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Default COBRA - Uranus square Pluto & Archons Activity - Monday, June 25, 2012

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Quote Uranus square Pluto - Archons Activity

Monday, June 25, 2012

I would like to bring to your attention that this Sunday, June 24th, was the exact time of Uranus-Pluto square, a very powerful astrological alignment that brings much tension into the air.

This influence is most intense in the time window between June 21st and June 28th. This is the timeframe that major non-physical Archons set for the beginning of a violent revolution and civil war. They are hoping to spread this worldwide in order to help their physical counterparts hide away from the mass arrest sweeps. That will not help them, even if they try to hide in Uganda. Rest assured that the Light forces know where they are in every moment.

This Archons’ plan will not come to fruition as there are higher positive forces preventing this. Know that non-physical Archons and their minions are behind most violent acts on this planet and they will not be able to initialize this as they are losing power daily.

Goddess wants peace. And peace shall come.

There is hidden war now taking place in Pentagon. The dark Cabal tried to infiltrate the Positive Military group to stop the mass arrests but this is currently successfully being dealt with. This was one of the main reasons for delays that frustrated so many people.

Stardust 2 is a defence and not an attack weapon. It will be activated only to prevent the Cabal from doing harm at the time of the Event. This technology can be activated on a distance with a precision of about one millionth of a millimeter. It will be targeted specifically to the neurotransmitters in nerve cells in the bodies of the members of the Cabal. This technology is very target - specific and no innocent individual will be harmed in any way.

Taking certain hard-core members of the Cabal into the Galactic Central Sun is healing, not punishment. Some of them have been damaged beyond repair. They have rejected the Light completely and this is the only way to deal with the situation. They will not feel any pain while being disintegrated. They will simply be gone forever.

Regardless of the events in the next few days, please remain calm, but alert.

Archons and their minions will try to provoke you. It is natural and human to feel anger, fear, doubt or impatience. But do not act on it. Just calmly observe your emotions, take a few breaths, maybe play your favourite song and then decide how to act.

Do not engage in violence, whether physical (rioting, violent revolution) or verbal (attacking messengers on the internet, hateful comments to anyone, relationship quarrels). Violence will NOT solve our problems. Clearly planned and focused action will.

Focus instead on beauty, nature, meditation. Find calmness within. And when you need to act, act from that calmness.
    Last edited by StarDust; 25th June 2012 at 17:30.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Blueskywalking (26th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (26th June 2012), ea_jones (27th June 2012), eileenrose (27th June 2012), gandra99 (25th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2012), RUSirius (26th June 2012), Russ1959 (26th June 2012), Swan (26th June 2012), ulli (26th June 2012), Vrilya (25th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: COBRA - Uranus square Pluto & Archons Activity - Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm not sure I agree with destroying the cabalist even if they're damaged beyond hope. No one is beyond hope IMO. Don't we have a Creator who loves everyone equally? Aren't all of them part of the Creator and serve a purpose? Doesn't the Creator have the abilities to restore them to their fullest? What is so good about wiping them out of existence? I would think that these dark divine beings are serving their purpose.

I'm all for holding them accountable for what they've done, but to annihilate them out of existence seems wrong on so many levels... Even they deserve rehabilitation.....I don't like what they've done anymore than anyone else, as I've voiced many times on other threads; but this doesn't sound like the act of spiritually advanced loving beings. It seems to me that they don't understand what's being played out in our lives anymore than we do.... Being advanced they should know something about it all....

And THEN since I'm a conspiracy factist, I have to ask, what's to stop this weapon from being used on people other than the cabal? For instance, what if I'M targeted because I'm not cooperating with the invading forces?

I really don't like the sound of this weapon....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Finefeather (25th June 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (26th June 2012), selinam (26th June 2012), StarDust (25th June 2012), sunflower (27th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: COBRA - Uranus square Pluto & Archons Activity - Monday, June 25, 2012

For the record, I'm not advocating any methods to extinguish life. I feel that such methods are draconian and that peaceful methods should always be attempted first. However, if such decisions are reached by higher authorities, then who am I to say what is right or wrong considering that there is little chance of knowing all the facts that have likely gone into this decision when examining it from the 'outside', within this plane of consciousness.

If the earlier reports are true that this decision was reached only after certain protocols were in place, then I feel confident that this is likely the best path to be taken in order to preserve the vast majority of life at stake.

Hypothetically speaking, would you still feel the same if the people being reintegrated into Source were provably the ones who would willingly kill 5 Billion people; and have the power and capacity to do it? Would you still honor their free will to carry out those atrocities? It's a curious dilemma for sure.

On the flip side of the argument, they are being instantly returned to Source; which, in effect, is the primary purpose of the process of "ascension." So, are people really saddened for them or exhibiting some latent form of envy given that they get to be returned to Source faster than people who live a pious life?

Of this, I am reminded of Spock when he once said, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or one". Is this situation really any different?
    Last edited by StarDust; 25th June 2012 at 20:43.

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

eileenrose (27th June 2012), peter44 (25th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I've had my moments of doubting whether or not the forced return of a soul to Source should be permitted. However, when I learned that they are offered multiple and extended opportunities to change their ways and their soul condition has been reviewed many times by the many and they still.........refuse to change their wicked ways, I changed my mind.

There is a point in time that a galactic stand must be taken to protect trillions of galactic souls as they progress. Some of the Cabal have empty eyes. There is nothing in there. They are killing machines. There are galactic high councils that have direct access to Source who make these decisions. They don't make them lightly or quickly. These decisions are very carefully analyzed and implemented. I am grateful for these councils. We simply won't survive this without them.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 26th June 2012 at 23:31. Reason: changed destruction for the forced return to Source
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (26th June 2012), Ixopoborn (28th June 2012), StarDust (25th June 2012), Tane Mahuta (26th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (27th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

At one time I would have agreed with you, StarDust and Snowbird, but not now. I have been trying to get out of the "arena perspective" and see things from my higher self's view that all is what it is....
    What I sensed through your posts is that YOU don't believe that the Omnipotent Being, the Source of All That IS has the capabilities of transforming these dark entities.... Who are these higher authorities that think like this, too? If they were spiritually advanced, then aren't they supposed to be the ones with the higher perspectives and understandings of what life is REALLY about? Shouldn't they know why we're playing this GAME in the first place? God, wipe out a soul just because its playing a role.... So unloving....

To tell you the truth, I don't trust ANY of these authoritative beings anymore than I do the dark entities. What kind of mind does it take to invent such a weapon anyway?
    If it hasn't occurred to you, that makes THEM the dangerous ones now....

Then again, maybe the Omnipotent Being WANTS to experience the destruction of souls.... That could be....
    What the hell am I worried about....?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

selinam (26th June 2012), StarDust (26th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

maybe they were always already designed by the source to be terminated, like redundant software, as part of the divine plan...

if this is all for real seems it's out of 'our' hands anyway... i'm not sure i can second guess what all-that-is wants, i'm sure she/he/it knows what it's doing

OOB NOOB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

LarryC (26th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have no idea about whether or not the talk of "destroying souls" is true or even possible. However, it's interesting to look at the morality of it. If it's true, then it's not a case of punishing them. It's more a consequence of free will -that an entity can choose to remove itself from Source as much as is feasible. Of course, it cannot be possible to do so 100%, as Source is everything. So "destruction" of a soul would only mean that the pure spark of that soul returns to source and everything else is "destroyed." But that would only occur in cases of entities who chose to be identify with darkness completely. Since there is no such thing as pure darkness, their choice is grounded in a basic error. So, in their case, most of what they identify with as their individuality would have to be destroyed.

Keep in mind, though, that death and destruction are a natural part of reality, and happen to "positive" or "normal" entities as well. It's just that in most cases, there's enough light in them that they can carry it with them from one life to another. It may be, however, that one of the basic rules of the Game of Existence is that if you want to keep playing, you have to be at least slightly creative or positive. If not, your original, indestructible spark returns to source and the rest of you loses its individuality. This, I would think, only applies to the darkest of the dark cabal members or the "archons" who rule them.

Just speculating here, so I'm not presenting this as the ultimate truth or anything channeled from an archangel, Pleidadian or anyone else

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LarryC For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (26th June 2012), StarDust (26th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote maybe they were always already designed by the source to be terminated, like redundant software, as part of the divine plan...
    I don't think they're redundant, considering that I have seen my lesser self and have been trying to help it understand what it is. I have seen what it goes through in that lower realm. It wants to change to the light.
    I think all parts of ourselves will re-emerge. That's one of the main reasons why I don't think destroying them is a good idea....

I don't think the Source would do this either....

Larry, you make alot of sense.... ty!
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 26th June 2012 at 18:42.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    At one time I would have agreed with you, StarDust and Snowbird, but not now. I have been trying to get out of the "arena perspective" and see things from my higher self's view that all is what it is....
    What I sensed through your posts is that YOU don't believe that the Omnipotent Being, the Source of All That IS has the capabilities of transforming these dark entities.... Who are these higher authorities that think like this, too? If they were spiritually advanced, then aren't they supposed to be the ones with the higher perspectives and understandings of what life is REALLY about? Shouldn't they know why we're playing this GAME in the first place? God, wipe out a soul just because its playing a role.... So unloving....

To tell you the truth, I don't trust ANY of these authoritative beings anymore than I do the dark entities. What kind of mind does it take to invent such a weapon anyway?

Then again, maybe the Omnipotent Being WANTS to experience the destruction of souls.... That could be....
    I think that souls and energy are closely related.
    And this energy is like a commodity...there is only so much available here on earth.

And even though it cannot be destroyed, it can be housed, in us, in our 3D vehicles.

And during our short lives here on this world it can be transferred from one person to another,
    depending one's thought and actions.

The creator stays out of the way, letting the system have it's way, due to free will.

But the moment someone has a change of heart, or an awakening,
    many helpers will come to their assistance,
    With the soulless trying to drag them back to their own ranks...
    using all kinds of deception and lures.

Anyway, I'm not saying this because I was indoctrinated, but because I have seen it's workings.

Meanwhile I'm hoping the next few weeks won't be as bad as my fears would have me believe.
    We will just brace ourselves and trust the Creator's ability to supervise everything according to the higher plans.
    Which are for the best, in my view.
    All is well.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

bennycog (27th June 2012), Firinn (26th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th June 2012), StarDust (26th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Maia,

I simply view this process as Omnipotent Being (Source) deciding to permit another aspect of itself to be returned to the Omnipotent Being (Source). In this sense, there is no death or destruction. Source will always have the memory of what transpired in all of it's facets regardless of wether or not those memories are accessible from the lower realms of consciousness or not. And if I am not correct in this assessment, then it is Source who had the final say and who am I to argue with that? It is the simplicity of the Law of ONE.

Should COBRA have used more care with their choice of wording when reporting this story? I think so. The same story could have been told with language that wasn't nearly as polarizing as it was. I think this is evident in this latest report, where further explanation was provided to assure others that the souls being returned to Source is not punishment and that no pain will be felt. But bad wording choices aside, it doesn't negate the fact that ALL are ONE. Thus, from my perspective any sort of separation is an illusion for the sole purpose of experiencing self; a lack of trust is just another form of separation. Do you honestly think that Source (Omnipotent Being) isn't fully aware of what is going on right now; and conversely would let things happen that are not within its divine plan?

I understand that such events can be upsetting if your perception of Source is not whole. Many who walk the spiritual path think they have a good grasp of what's going on as well as the basic rules involved. I think that this perspective can be a limiting factor until the entire picture (or a larger portion) is revealed - and this may not happen until you have evolved further, yourself. From my perspective of viewing from your "higher self", one only sees a path forward and recognizes that what is happening around you is fundamentally neutral until you choose to assign it meaning. The higher self has no need for concern with regard to what is happening on the periphery.

As for who is and isn't dangerous, that's a simple matter of scanning the resonant frequency of the intent of the action as well as the actors involved. Based on this process, I detect no danger since the actions are being carried out to provide a greater good. As such, I have no paranoia about the situation or forthcoming events whatsoever. With that said, this is the perspective from my own parallel reality which I am creating billions of times per second. Your results will very based on what you are creating within yours.
    Last edited by StarDust; 26th June 2012 at 19:05.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (26th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

I'm not arguing with you Maia, but I do need to clarify the meaning of my post above, which I have somewhat changed. I used the term destruction of souls and that is not what I meant to say. I should really be more careful to be reasonably caffeinated before I post on forums. The term I used had to do more with the being than the soul essence. I'm really not sure if a soul can or cannot be destroyed.

I doubt seriously if the Source would ever transform any soul or being without the express permission of and heartfelt determination of the soul or being. That forced transformation would utterly destroy the free will of the soul or being. I sometimes wonder if when I come across a dark entity that is causing me upsets, if I am doing the right thing by forgiving them and sending them into the Light and to their perfect place. This is after all, forcing them to do something that they do not want to do or are not ready to do. This action does solve my problem, but does it solve their own problem? And, should I be their judge and jury and send them to a place where they can no longer do me or anyone else harm? I believe that as a sovereign being, I do have the authority to deal with beings who are not invited into my auric field and who will not leave by any other means than by force. Why should I be forced to allow these beings to continually suck the life force out of me? That's what they do.

This is precisely what the dark beings do to humanity as a whole. Yes, they are playing a role, but many of these are so controlled by off-Earth sources that they have no option but to continue. This role-playing ended some time ago but these are unwilling to leave and allow the Earth and her people to go forward. These are the ones who are being given chance after chance to make amends to their own souls. From what I understand, some of these will turn to the Light. Some of these will reject this option and be allowed to join those off-Earth sources to continue their ways. A few of these however, are so far into evil or so far into themselves that they refuse any of the above options. They are making these choices. I don't know what is the turning point in these final decisions. But they make these decisions themselves. It appears as though the Councils stand by to verify and analyze and carry through. This is what I mean when I say that these Councils make these decisions. They make the decision to follow through with what needs to be done.

There also appears to be no hatred involved. It is possible to lovingly send a soul being into the galactic central sun. This is not a punishment.

The weapons have to be used to prevent the other side from using their darker and more sinister weapons against an unprepared and unknowing humanity. The weapons are being used to capture, not to kill.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 27th June 2012 at 11:19.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

StarDust (27th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    maybe they were always already designed by the source to be terminated, like redundant software, as part of the divine plan...
    To be honest, this makes me goose bump. No life is existing for the purpose of being terminated.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bingzhu For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bingzhu (here)
    Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    To be honest, this makes me goose bump. No life is existing for the purpose of being terminated.
    I think that just like COBRA's original message it's a matter of semantics. At the root of all of this is returning to Source. This is the key concept that can take on different appearances depending on the language used; however, the systemic process is still the same. The process of ascension is a process of returning to Source. Should it really matter which route was taken to get there? Some are short, some are long, the destination remains the same.
    Last edited by StarDust; 27th June 2012 at 02:41.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    If the earlier reports are true that this decision was reached only after certain protocols were in place, then I feel confident that this is likely the best path to be taken in order to preserve the vast majority of life at stake.
    I am troubled by this sentence, too. It involves saying yes to authorities above you without questioning their judgment. Just because they 'know better'. I`m not accusing you of thinking that way, just curious about your stance here.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bingzhu (here)
    I am troubled by this sentence, too. It involves saying yes to authorities above you without questioning their judgment. Just because they 'know better'. I`m not accusing you of thinking that way, just curious about your stance here.
    My faith in the ET/ED "liberation forces" comes from scanning their resonance energies. I am not, however, "questioning their judgement" which I consider to be a belly chakra approach that is very common within the lower levels of consciousness to determine intent. What I am doing is scanning energies through the heart chakra. There is a big difference between the two.

Thus, as stated in my reply to Maya in post #10 above,

As for who is and isn't dangerous, that's a simple matter of scanning the resonant frequency of the intent of the action as well as the actors involved. Based on this process, I detect no danger since the actions are being carried out to provide a greater good. As such, I have no paranoia about the situation or forthcoming events whatsoever. With that said, this is the perspective from my own parallel reality which I am creating billions of times per second. Your results will very based on what you are creating within yours.

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

> who am I to say what is right or wrong
    You are you, and you are to say whatever you feel needs to be said.

However, if such decisions are reached by higher authorities, then who am I to say what is right or wrong considering that there is little chance of knowing all the facts that have likely gone into this decision when examining it from the 'outside', within this plane of consciousness.
    Everything about how we see things hinges on if we do, or do not, follow along with this line of thinking.

For me, there is no such higher authority. What there may be, is people with bigger guns.

Even they have limits - and total destruction is beyond them.

While I am, so are they. If I go so do they, because all is ultimately one.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bingzhu (28th June 2012), StarDust (27th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

When a soul is in danger of being lost in the bardos, upon dying, ie, leaving the physical form of co-existence... they can be helped and be sent back to source.

Now, what is the difference here?
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th June 2012 at 03:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2012), StarDust (27th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    When a soul is in danger of being lost in the bardos, upon dying, ie, leaving the physical form of co-existence... they can be helped and be sent back to source.

Unless I misread it, the narrative implies there is no re-incarnation for these guys - or onward evolution of any kind in any realm.

Disintegration - sounds kind of final does it not?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    > "who am I to say what is right or wrong"

You are you, and you are to say whatever you feel needs to be said.
    Interesting that you chose that statement to stand on its own when it was intended to modify the fact that everything that is likely to go into a decision like sending souls to the galactic center are unknown to me. I do my best not to jump to conclusions unless the better part of the whole picture is available for preview. With this in mind, and based on what little was mentioned by COBRA with regard to the decision making process, there is too little information to come to any conclusion about what was allegedly decided upon. This was the basis for my following statement:

However, if such decisions are reached by higher authorities, then who am I to say what is right or wrong considering that there is little chance of knowing all the facts that have likely gone into this decision when examining it from the 'outside', within this plane of consciousness.
    Quote Everything about how we see things hinges on if we do, or do not, follow along with this line of thinking.

For me, there is no such higher authority. What there may be, is people with bigger guns.

Even they have limits - and total destruction is beyond them.

While I am, so are they. If I go so do they, because all is ultimately one.
    I agree with you in principle. However, my understanding of my role relative to the expansion of conciousness unfolding here is quite clear. I am aware of my function as a light worker and to a lesser degree as a communicator and am comfortable with my compartmentalization as such.

Since things are unfolding as I have been informed, I see little need to call into question certain aspects of the expansion of consciousness that I am not specifically tasked with. I this sense, I have confidence in our allies and their ability to carry out the mission without need for fear that they are acting with positive intention.

Hierarchical structures exist throughout the cosmos and Densities for the purpose of efficacy; with the exception of 3rd Density, such structures are not nefarious in intent among positive oriented beings/societies. That is pretty much a unique feature about 3rd Density from my perspective. Thus, I have no need to fear any of it and to a larger extent question wether or not something is being done for the greater good. Please keep in mind that this assessment is based on the positive outcome of the initial resonance energy scan I performed and is not some form of gullibility.
    Last edited by StarDust; 27th June 2012 at 04:27.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Unless I misread it, the narrative implies there is no re-incarnation for these guys - or onward evolution of any kind in any realm.

Disintegration - sounds kind of final does it not?
    It's clear to me that COBRA is a marginal communicator at best. If s/he used the term "reintegration" instead of "disintegration", it would have been a positive spin on the action. IMO, this would have quelled any potential misunderstandings/disagreements about the polarizing nature of the verbiage used.

Since energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only converted from one form to another, it only makes logical sense that the energy is reintegrated into Source. Since all energy can be used in infinite ways, it is only being reassigned to another purpose by Source.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast