+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to live when the shtf

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Where to live when the shtf

We have had threads dealing with disaster zones that could be our future when the shtf. This radio interview is from a retired Navy Submariner who witnessed a very strange map. This interview is his explanation of why they live in the Ozarks.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 27th June 2012 at 19:17.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Where to live when the shtf

Hey that's cool Serenity, thanks.

I remember that map coming to my awareness many years ago. I thought it was based loosely at least, on Cayce's projected visions
    of the changes in America. I found it interesting then that the military took it so seriously.

I lived in Madison in the 80s-90s, and spent a lot of time in downtown lakeside Chicago for study.
    There were serious concerns then with the lake level rising and damaging property etc.on the southern shore.
    It was understood that the lake bed was tipping South, and someone then was projecting a future possibility of it spilling into the Mississippi basin.
    Coupled with the volatility of the New Madrid, it's perfectly reasonable. Even the weight of the flooding recently would have had an impact.

Cayce emphasized that those changes would be gradual, as a series of events. But we see all the vulnerable areas are included.

It's interesting with all of the prophesies concerning changes and scientific corroboration, that denial is still the usual reaction.
    Or 'we can change this' as if we know what's best. Get your thought beams on that faultline, I don't want my tidy life disrupted.
    Or my favorite 'when it's my time to die'. What if it's not your time to die, are you going to be able to handle that?
    You might rather be dead.

I don't know. I think the earth knows what she's doing, I don't think we know what we're doing.
    Water the lawn I guess. Get all that new carpet put in that we've been dreaming of.
    Last edited by markpierre; 28th June 2012 at 04:20.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Caren (28th June 2012), sunflower (28th June 2012), Turcurulin (28th June 2012), Unified Serenity (28th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Unified Serenity,

Do you similar maps and for other places on Earth?

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

Turcurulin (28th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Interesting, I watched these earlier today after watching the Patriot Nurse videos on prescription drug shelf life and a few others. Good info indeed.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the cia moved headquarters last year to the mountains in the Utah area. maybe it was the NSA . one or both moved locations.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 28th June 2012 at 02:31.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Caren (28th June 2012), markpierre (28th June 2012), Turcurulin (28th June 2012), Unified Serenity (28th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I have a definitive spiritual path and viewpoint most don't share with me on Avalon. I happen to thing changes will happen worldwide, but God is well, pissed with Ephraim and Manesseh. and we are about to find out just how pissed S/he is. We were the doubly blessed nation without walls prophesied in the bible, and we are about to have our clocks cleaned in many ways for we are mostly comprised of the lost sheep of the house of Israel. We are just as stiff necked and adulterous of a wife now as we were thousands of years ago when we got our writ of divorce from God/dess. She will draw us back,and many are waking up, but we do not serve the Lord and we are not a blessing upon the earth as we are charged to be. As for a map of the world, I did see one, I don't know how accurate it is in flooding etc.. Our destruction will not be by flood, but I do think we will deal with some of natures blows, Kenites attacks like blowing up the Hoover dam, and causing massive weather anomalies. They already managed to stop the warm gulf stream water system which in turn will play havoc on the weather like a mini ice age weird weather.

Hmmm, didn't mean to go off on a tangent like that when all you asked for was a world map. Here it is:

There are youtube vids about this. I pulled that map which I have seen many times from this site.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You may find this video interesting:

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Hey that's cool Serenity, thanks.

I remember that map coming to my awareness many years ago. I thought it was based loosely at least, on Cayce's projected visions
    of the changes in America. I found it interesting then that the military took it so seriously.

I lived in Madison in the 80s-90s, and spent a lot of time in downtown lakeside Chicago for study.
    There were serious concerns then with the lake level rising and damaging property etc.on the southern shore.
    It was understood that the lake bed was tipping South, and someone then was projecting a future possibility of it spilling into the Mississippi basin.
    Coupled with the volatility of the New Madrid, it's perfectly reasonable. Even the weight of the flooding recently would have had an impact.

Cayce emphasized that those changes would be gradual, as a series of events. But we see all the vulnerable areas are included.

It's interesting with all of the prophesies concerning changes and scientific corroboration, that denial is the usual reaction.
    Or 'we can change this' as if we know what's best. Get your thought beams on that faultline, I don't want my tidy life disrupted.
    Or my favorite 'when it's my time to die'. What if it's not your time to die, are you going to be able to handle that?
    You might rather be dead.

I don't know. I think the earth knows what she's doing, I don't think we know what we're doing.
    Water the lawn I guess. Get all that new carpet put in that we've been dreaming of.
    I disagree with you that the changes will be gradual - remember the prophesy:
    “Activities by Mt. Vesuvius or Mt. Pele, or in the southern coast of California and the areas between Great Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by earthquakes, more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere. Portions of the New York, or New York City itself, will disappear as well as the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Regarding where t live when TSHTF: I think so much is open to change that I will have to listen to remote viewers & take their advice when the time comes. For now, I think people should leave the USA before it becomes impossible (before citizens need an exit visa to leave).
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th June 2012), markpierre (28th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the pleadians said there would be a seaquake off the coast of oregon 9.0 that would last five minutes and kill many , then off the east coast another close to a volcano that would put a million tons of ash in the air and a tusami that would kill many lives on the east coast . both involve water rising .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

markpierre (28th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Disaster talk and where to live to survive sudden havoc:

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    I disagree with you that the changes will be gradual - remember the prophesy:
    “Activities by Mt. Vesuvius or Mt. Pele, or in the southern coast of California and the areas between Great Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by earthquakes, more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere. Portions of the New York, or New York City itself, will disappear as well as the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia."[COLOR="red"]
    No I don't remember that specific prophesy, it was 40 years ago. But as certain as I know I don't remember my sisters birthday,
    I'm pretty sure she had one.
    Maybe the emphasis was on worldwide changes.
    But it doesn't mention the NMF in that reading. Something about the Great Lakes draining and dividing the country in half.
    Are you able to locate that one?
    The lakes are like 500 or 600 feet above sea level. That would be a different kind of a day.
    Well, it wouldn't be boring.

Remember; rearranging the furniture is as good as a vacation.
    Last edited by markpierre; 28th June 2012 at 04:17.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Interesting take on the mayan calendar and the long count calendar but it doesn't predict the end of the world as many thing. There is a prediction of the end, and this who series is fun to watch. I have seen lots of presentations on this, but this guy is interesting:

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hey, Mark. You asked "Something about the Great Lakes draining and dividing the country in half. Are you able to locate that one?" At the link where that one map is: http://www.phibetaiota.net/2011/05/r...ure-geography/ , there is also a map that shows the division. There is also some interesting stuff to read. Like this...

"These maps are going mainstream. There are very weak signals that the US government and Wall Street are quietly freaking out at the highest levels and stealing what they can while they can, on the assumption that the “debt” will become irrelevant in the aftermath of a combination of catastrophes in the 2012 time-frame."

Looks like I'll have waterfront property then. But if the water is all radioactive, as they predict, I'm not sure I'm going to want to participate any longer. Oh well, at least for now, all is well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

markpierre (28th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

When difficult to perform and when rarely tried, as with alphabet soup-ers....
    Scientific observations, readings of instruments, computer glitches in modeling...

This mapping could also become manipulated or played.
    In the way force fields and tectonics are interpreted.
    (That hockey stick, anyone?)

Thence, competing, dynamic-aggressive personality types come along
    and duel one another with these lofty presentations.

Or through history, dynamic minds perform all sorts of impressive healings
    or predictions, etc.... The rest of us enjoy simpler lives, consuming it.

After all, if one cannot create anything like working models,
    or real experiments or real machines....

Then they are eligible for top bureau jobs, or teacher roles, throughout society,
    just where this asset is needed, to prevent truer human evolvement.

Fear keeps creative-dynamics tilting at windmills.
    Collectors get ocean front real-estate for pennies, bundled on hold.

Ultimately it may be more about ability to create,
    rather than moving to some Mountains, far away.

The Fool without the hill.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 28th June 2012 at 14:13. Reason: typos

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Lettherebelight (28th June 2012), lisalu (28th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

My answer is super corney but it's meant in earnest. The only place to live is within your heart and do not live in fear.

By all accounts, there will be no safe place to live, geographically, if the shtf. Persoanlly, I'm not thinking too much about what might happen. 1000 foot tidal waves and 5 minute long 9 pointer qarthquakes and seaquakes doesn't make for light viewing.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

Caren (28th June 2012), CdnSirian (29th June 2012), Kano (28th June 2012), Lettherebelight (28th June 2012), selinam (28th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There are safer places to live if the shtf. Cities are the worst places, coastal areas are bad, and along major highway corridors are bad as people are fleeing and need supplies. Make good friends now because no one is getting through this crap alone.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I live on the Oregon coast and love watching, smelling and hearing the ocean. I've done a lot of thinking about tsunamis, et cetera.

I refuse to live in fear, so I'm staying. I trust that I'm always in the right place at the right time.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

P.S. I am not being smug--I'm being peaceful. It took me quite a few years to decide to stay put. If fear is food for the PTB/W, I'm doing my best to make sure they leave my door hungry.
    Last edited by genevieve; 29th June 2012 at 18:05.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

To lose my physical body at this point in the game would be nothing but a blessng and a nice break from this crap to be honest,like conaire said,live in your hearts and whatever happens or if the crap does hit the fan who cares?I know i dont and you wanna know why?Because i am eternal and i am forever and NOTHING cant take my eternity away from me,so what have i got to fear please enlinghten me??Someone why should i fear ANYTHING??

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

There's no where I would want to be... but in the mix of it all. There's no better place to exhibit your powers. To affect the game you have to be a player in the game. Running and hiding is not an option for me. Besides, death isn't something that can be avoided, it's promised to everyone. Knowing this...I simply go through life being the best I can be without fear in my heart. When my time comes I'll know my heart will harbor no regrets. I don't follow predictions because they are sly subtle attempts at getting people to manifest something they would have never thought about on their own. If I present anything to people it will strenghten them, empower them.... not the opposite. They can choose to fail/ be weak on their own...I'll have no parts of that.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Smile Re: Where to live when the shtf

Well, whatever happens, even if you or I die, there's nothing to be afraid of. People die every second, the only difference is that we could die in big numbers when the shift happens. Our only goal should be to find our light bodies, raise our consciousness, and not be afraid. I'm not afraid to die, it's a never ending cycle, you're born and then you die, unless you choose not to if you are high enough in the dimensions and understanding levels. Looking forward to see you guys On 2013, or onthe other side.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Believe For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (4th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

it would be terrible if this happens. so one survives and happens to live till 80, so what. i'd request not to reincarnate here for the next however many hundred years it takes to get the show on the road again,
    is it not stupid tragic mankind, to build to almost to what it takes to reach the full mile, but have a fundamental portion programmed by greed which can reset the clock to naught.
    rather while we are still so close (that is trade, and interaction not stymied), let us make the shift,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast