+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

The effects of radiation externally is not so much the main concern here in Japan, (other than the workers very close to the accident site).
    The major issue is internal radiation contamination, weather ingested or inhaled. From what I remember from Calldicot's talk, Cesium, Iodine, Strontium etc. are absorbed in the body as these elements are structurally similar to Potassium, Calcium and (... I forgot the other elements) into the muscle tissues, bones, fatty tissue, Thyroid glands etc. and stays lodged for a prolonged period of time. Unlike one dose shot of X-ray or a CT-scan at the hospital, with these ingested particles you are constantly bombarded by radiation 24/7 at very very close proximity. The closer you are to the radioactive source, the more you are affected. You can't get closer than having one lodged inside your body.
    Calldicot also mentioned that the onset of cancer become evident only after 4 or 5 years later, which may explain why we don't hear the exploding number of cancer deaths in the Fukushima area -- although there are reports of many children now with nodule growth in their thyroid area.

Females, especially young girls are twice more prone to the effects than boys, and the younger they are, the more sensitive they are since their cells are growing very rapidly as compared to adults.
    The most prone to the effects of radiation in order:
    Sperm/ovum, unborn child, newly born, Toddling, Early teens, early adulthood,
    And once in their mid 30's and beyond, they become less and less sensitive to the effects of these ingested radiation particles.
    Once they are in their 50's and over, the chances of these people getting cancer from internal radiation become exponentially small.

The graph below is in Japanese (sorry) show Number of cancer deaths (excluding cases of Leukemia) according to age.
    http://ookomachi.blog22.fc2.com/blog-entry-494.html

I'd like to point out the incidents of (what is claimed to be) radiation poisoning. OR is this also a fabrications?

Alexander Litvinenko (from wikipedia)
    In the UK, Litvinenko became a journalist for a Chechen separatist site, Chechenpress. Litvinenko wrote two books, Blowing up Russia: Terror from within and Lubyanka Criminal Group, where he accused the Russian secret services of staging Russian apartment bombings and other terrorism acts to bring Vladimir Putin to power.
    On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome.[2] According to doctors, "Litvinenko's murder represents an ominous landmark: the beginning of an era of nuclear terrorism".

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

161803398 (4th January 2013), Bo Atkinson (30th June 2012), GoingOn (15th October 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

Here's an interesting article from '21st Century Science & Technology Magazine' that seems to corroborate much of the information put forward by Galon Winsor.

The article was written in 2001 by a Dr Zbigniew Jaworowski M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.

Here's a snippet from the article...

Quote The recent report of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) is in total disagreement with the opinions widely propagated by the international media, by the Greens, and by the governments of Belarus and Ukraine, that there have been tens of thousands of cancer deaths and epidemics of genetic disorders, allegedly caused by the Chernobyl accident. To the contrary, UNSCEAR states, even among the progeny of the survivors of the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, who received radiation doses hundreds of times higher than the radiation doses to the inhabitants of regions contaminated by the Chernobyl accident, no radiogenetic disturbances of health have been found.
    Full article here: http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...chernobyl.html

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,510 times in 830 posts

I accept Galen's testimony about the high-level-crime of the profiteers in that particular industry. I learned a lot about the hands-on-science, from someone who actually worked with his hands. He put it in his mouth for proof. Challenged the system which literally tried to swat team him. Didn't back down and obviously had friends enough to survive it all. It must be an insider's war. Too many stand-up colleagues who went missing, (like in one of those sealed nuke-waste drums, dumped into oblivion)..... Yes, this has to be the biggest heist of all history.

Thanks Galen, you gave me an important piece of the puzzle. It does not trash the finished puzzle sections... It simply tears out the covered-up-heist of that nuclear section... I actually never studied that part well-- I needed real cowboy or country boy language. The nuts and bolts of workshop talk. The talk of how thing actually work. Show me how it runs. Am i ready for the 'dip'? I need more familiarization first, this is too new, but probably i would. How about you folks? Dive into plutonium waters?

Galen is not saying all pollution or all radiation is good! Actually he didn't cover the huge subject of radiation in all-manifestations or all-effects. He simply pointed to the issues of specific materials which he worked with, like mined-plutonium-handling and particular byproducts he personally worked with. He clarified just some of the critical mass needed for effects to happen..... As individuals, we would also need to study a lot more, before we master this subject.

Let me bridge this "critical-mass-aspect" over to the subject of much-more-common electricity-- Here it is said that current kills ya, not the voltage.... This type of distinction easily confounds the lazy mind. There are always inter-active dynamics, rather than just one single rule. The static electricity from the carpet experience is extremely high voltage with nil current. Welding steel is easy with 12volts, (low volts) but at very high current. We can hold 12v terminals with 2 hands, feel nothing. Try that on your tongue, heh. Better conduction through saliva, boosts the current way up to damaging levels. Such current kills or burns cells.

Electricity can bridge over to electromagnetic-radiation (EMR). Similar issues apply here. It's the intensity or the accumulation which manifests the "critical mass", (or specific health issues, etc...) Like holding that little cell phone with a tiny, tiny sized battery, just inches away from the brain-- Broadasting microwaves so close to brain involves the "inverse-square of distance law " implying, once again higher RF (radio frequency) current upon the brain--When it is so close up. Hold it a meter away from brain, the intensity is harmless-by-comparison. To say nothing of the huge heist of the RF spectrum bands. (Notable researcher and commentator here is Eric Dollard, (of Youtube fame), explaining Tesla's fate with organized crime ruining everything from venture-capital to your cell phone).

Hypersensitivity: This is one more very complicating issue which challenges statistics. Also we need to discern hidden agendas with statistics. Infecting populations with hypersensitivity might even have been a sneaky move of profiteers or pirates of today. This area can make up-standing experts of any subject take the blame. While pirates laugh at our backs. Keep society confused. Over populate them, mess up the ecology. Ruin the hopes and dreams of human evolvement.

I don't think Galen meant to discuss ecology or the smoothly running planetary prospects. He had a life to live honestly and never gave into the deception.

(PS--- As to the element lead, in a later vid here, Galen said it depended on the speed of delivery. EG: in a fired bullet, yes, it does damage a human.... But as collectors-mineral specimen, that is harmless.....)
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 30th June 2012 at 10:40.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bongo (30th June 2012), D-Day (30th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), ljwheat (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), ulli (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (1st July 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I accept Galen's testimony about the high-level-crime of the profiteers in that particular industry. I learned a lot about the hands-on-science, from someone who actually worked with his hands. He put it in his mouth for proof. Challenged the system which literally tried to swat team him. Didn't back down and obviously had friends enough to survive it all. It must be an insider's war. Too many stand-up colleagues who went missing, (like in one of those sealed nuke-waste drums, dumped into oblivion)..... Yes, this has to be the biggest heist of all history.

Thanks Galen, you gave me an important piece of the puzzle. It does not trash the finished puzzle sections... It simply tears out the covered-up-heist of that nuclear section... I actually never studied that part well-- I needed real cowboy or country boy language. The nuts and bolts of workshop talk. The talk of how thing actually work. Show me how it runs. Am i ready for the 'dip'? I need more familiarization first, this is too new, but probably i would. How about you folks? Dive into plutonium waters?

Galen is not saying all pollution or all radiation is good! Actually he didn't cover the huge subject of radiation in all-manifestations or all-effects. He simply pointed to the issues of specific materials which he worked with, like mined-plutonium-handling and particular byproducts he personally worked with. He clarified just some of the critical mass needed for effects to happen..... As individuals, we would also need to study a lot more, before we master this subject.

Let me bridge this "critical-mass-aspect" over to the subject of much-more-common electricity-- Here it is said that current kills ya, not the voltage.... This type of distinction easily confounds the lazy mind. There are always inter-active dynamics, rather than just one single rule. The static electricity from the carpet experience is extremely high voltage with nil current. Welding steel is easy with 12volts, (low volts) but at very high current. We can hold 12v terminals with 2 hands, feel nothing. Try that on your tongue, heh. Better conduction through saliva, boosts the current way up to damaging levels. Such current kills or burns cells.

Electricity can bridge over to electromagnetic-radiation (EMR). Similar issues apply here. It's the intensity or the accumulation which manifests the "critical mass", (or specific health issues, etc...) Like holding that little cell phone with a tiny, tiny sized battery, just inches away from the brain-- Broadasting microwaves so close to brain involves the "inverse-square of distance law " implying, once again higher RF (radio frequency) current upon the brain--When it is so close up. Hold it a meter away from brain, the intensity is harmless-by-comparison. To say nothing of the huge heist of the RF spectrum bands. (Notable researcher and commentator here is Eric Dollard, (of Youtube fame), explaining Tesla's fate with organized crime ruining everything from venture-capital to your cell phone).

Hypersensitivity: This is one more very complicating issue which challenges statistics. Also we need to discern hidden agendas with statistics. Infecting populations with hypersensitivity might even have been a sneaky move of profiteers or pirates of today. This area can make up-standing experts of any subject take the blame. While pirates laugh at our backs. Keep society confused. Over populate them, mess up the ecology. Ruin the hopes and dreams of human evolvement.

I don't think Galen meant to discuss ecology or the smoothly running planetary prospects. He had a life to live honestly and never gave into the deception.

(PS--- As to the element lead, in a later vid here, Galen said it depended on the speed of delivery. EG: in a fired bullet, yes, it does damage a human.... But as collectors-mineral specimen, that is harmless.....)
    Nicely put Wavydome, people want more evidence, its seems the simpler you make it, people will still believe doctor’s and scientist with a bunch of letter’s behind there names, before using triggered commonsense by imperial facts from a common coworker with 30 yrs of hands on day in day out experience, first hand knowledge, over a TV, radio, or News report spouting just the opposite bile With hidden agenda’s.

Just like the doctored NASA moon photo’s and clips, Fucashima is no different. The reason all the sea gulls that fly in and nest around this site are not dropping dead so close to ground zero and come and go as they like,-- is, sea gulls are not subjected to check points, screenings and vaccination. Pigeons and wild life are just fine, while humans are dropping like fly’s?

Animals were and are used as early warning system for hundreds of years protecting humans from all kinds of exposure to gas, chemicals, weather, even earth quakes.

You cant get closer than the nearest check point, but video zoom shows this tattle tail tidbit of evidance. They say even helicopter pilots’ cant fly over or near with out committing suicide from over exposure, and yet you see a sea gulf sitting on a steal beam. Common people there lying to us about everything and fabricating anything that doesn’t fit--- they will make it fit. And as something as simple as animals, they haven’t gotten around to it yet. After mentioning this that evidance to will start to disappear too. they have to keep this stuff under raps or it will kill them. who do you think they will kill next?

All this evidence and people are still holding the purse string’s of dangerous radio activity? “ Sigh” I guess its going to take the POPE, or the President, to present this OP and even then those who are a afraid of a spider will always be. OOOO a spider run the other way, and then justify it with fear based thinking. ‘I could die if it bites me‘. Structure less thinking whisper down the lane. Look for the simplest evidence, Good Cop, Bad Cop, it’s the simplest piece of information that exposes any lie. And how the facts fit so nicely together is the brass ring. Or silver lining.

The meek shall inherit the earth not the brainyacks that keep us from doing our home work, and copying there answer’s. John xxx
    Last edited by ljwheat; 30th June 2012 at 15:18.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (30th June 2012), Bo Atkinson (1st July 2012), D-Day (30th June 2012), gooty64 (5th August 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), RUSirius (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd July 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Here, I wanted to see if there were real effects of radiation on the body. As studies of United Nations may be "contaminated" lol, by politics and money, (not radiation) and as videos like those we have seen may be put on the web on purpose by PTB, I thought that the best way to know was going back to source.

In this case, going back to source was going back to the discoverer of radiation, polonium and radium radiation, who handled radiation bare hands all her life, namely Marie Curie.

After reading an extract of her biography, here is the end:

Quote Après la guerre, son exemple constituera une aide précieuse dans les différentes luttes pour la cause des femmes, en particulier bien sûr dans le domaine des sciences. Elle deviendra une figure médiatique aux États-Unis, où elle fera campagne pour récolter des fonds pour la recherche scientifique avec du radium. Malheureusement, les longues heures d’expositions à des substances radioactives avant qu’on n’en connaisse vraiment la dangerosité vont conduire à détériorer sa santé. Elle développe une leucémie.
    Elle se rend au sanatorium de Sancellemoz en Haute-Savoie en 1934 où elle décède le 4 juillet.
    http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/bi...3/d/curie_222/
    She died of a form of Leukemia, which is very rare in adults, most probably due to radiation exposure.

Quote All of her years of working with radioactive materials took a toll on Curie's health. She was known to carry test tubes of radium around in the pocket of her lab coat. In 1934, Curie went to the Sancellemoz Sanatorium in Passy, France, to try to rest and regain her strength. She died there on July 4, 1934, of aplastic anemia, which can be caused by prolonged exposure to radiation
    http://www.biography.com/people/mari...9263538?page=2.

ok guys and girls, more research needed on both sides of the equation for debunking either side, in my opinion.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st July 2012), Bongo (30th June 2012), D-Day (30th June 2012), heyokah (14th August 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), meat suit (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012), Richard S. (2nd July 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd July 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

It's a combination of many factors that determines whether or not one will die of radiation exposure. Proximity is one factor. In a nuclear explosion, such as Hiroshima and Nagasaki, those who got the initial full force of the elevated levels of radiation mostly died fairly quickly if they were near the central blast area. If they were further away but still got a lot of the elevated radiation, they probably developed symptoms of radiation poisoning fairly quickly and many, but not all, died. Some recovered.

There were several incidents of people who were very close to the epicenter, such as a man who dove into the water and when he came up his friends were gone, blown away. He was protected from the initial blast by the water and ended up surviving, without cancer. There were some Japanese submariners out testing a sub who were underwater not far offshore and when they returned to port Nagasaki was gone. They survived.

My husband just told me another story this morning when I mentioned this info on the forum to him.. which he saw when he went to the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum. A woman near the epicenter in Nagasaki was gardening and happened to be kneeling down on the ground with her head and body right next to a block or stone wall. She was protected by the wall and did not die or get radiation poisoning.

He also told me about the following story:

http://holysouls.com/sar/rosarymiracle.htm
    Quote Rosary Miracle at Hiroshima - August 6th, 1945

There was a home eight blocks (about 1 kilometer) from where the A-Bomb went off in Hiroshima Japan. This home had a church attached to it which was completely destroyed, but the home survived, and so did the eight German Jesuit missionaries who prayed the rosary in that house faithfully every day. These men were missionaries to the Japanese people, they were non-military, but because Germany and Japan were allies during WWII they were permitted to live and minister within Japan during the war. Not only did they all survive with (at most) relatively minor injuries, but they all lived well past that awful day with no radiation sickness, no loss of hearing, or any other visible long term defects or maladies. Naturally, they were interviewed numerous times (Fr. Schiffer, a survivor, said over 200 times) by scientists and health care people about their remarkable experience and they say "we believe that we survived because we were living the message of Fatima. We lived and prayed the rosary daily in that home." Of course the secular scientists are speechless and incredulous at this explanation - and they are sure there is some "real" explanation - but at the same time over 55 years later the scientists are still absolutely bamboozled when it comes to finding a plausible scenario to explain the missionary's unique escape from the hellish power of that bomb.
    My husband started telling me 17 years ago when we got married that my fears about radiation were ignorant and unrealistic. (well, he said it more like "were you born stupid?" or "you effing hippy/new agers are brain dead morons!") LOL... But I had bought into the typical fear brainwashing about the dangers of radiation.

He told me that he was sent to the Three Mile Island power plant one hour after the accident. At the time he was stationed about 90 miles away and parts of the military were called in right away. He was with the group who were to determine if it had anything to do with a terrorist attack.

His father, who was in the Navy, was in a plane that flew through a mushroom cloud during nuclear tests in the Bikini Atoll. He was exposed to a lot of radiation multiple times in his 25 years in the Navy and is still alive in his 80's. He is also still smoking cigarettes excessively as he has done since he was 10 years old. The dangers of cigarettes may be another manipulation and fear tactic. Neither I nor my husband smoke but my mother and father both smoked until they died, and they didn't die from cancer related to smoking.

So it looks like we have to be aware that much of the information we thought we knew is greatly exaggerated and/or outright lies. I knew many years ago that life was thriving around Chernobyl and Three Mile Island. Weren't they supposed to be toxic and uninhabitable for about 50,000 years or more?

The toxic effects of depleted uranium may also be exaggerated or misinterpreted. Depleted uranium has been used in shielding for certain tanks in addition to being used in munitions for many years. There are likely many things left behind on battlefields that could be contributing to cancer and deformed babies.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/...eet_4aug98.htm
    Quote Depleted uranium penetrators are only one of many possible hazards on the battlefield. Civilians and soldiers are strongly discouraged from recovering souvenirs from the battlefield or climbing on or around damaged equipment. For example, some Eastern Bloc equipment also contains other more highly radioactive sources such as radium dials as well as asbestos. There is also a possible problem with unexploded munitions. As stated before, DU is only mildly radioactive. Depleted uranium emits alpha and beta particles, and gamma rays. Alpha particles, the primary radiation type produced by depleted uranium, are blocked by skin, while beta particles are blocked by the boots and battle dress utility uniform (BDUs) typically worn by service members. While gamma rays are a form of highly-penetrating energy, the amount of gamma radiation emitted by depleted uranium is very low. The threat of chemical toxicity would also be minimal because there is little likelihood that sufficient quantities of DU could be inhaled or ingested to cause a heavy metal concern.
    The type of exposure to radiation, whether it's ingested, touched or has penetrated into your tissues and blood, is also a determining factor in how sick you may get. So is the length of exposure. If you're around low or higher level radiation consistently for many years or decades, such as Marie Curie was, you may not be able to deal with the cumulative effect. It's sort of like using a cell phone for many hours a day year after year very close to your head may give you a brain tumor, but using headphones and keeping the phone at least 6 inches away from your body will most likely keep you safe.

Then there are the people who just don't get sick at all while others near them die, like the missionaries a few blocks away from the epicenter of the bomb dropped on Nagasaki. I think many people are realizing that they can't believe much of anything that is told to them, whether it is fear producing information or peace, love and light. I have worked hard for many years trying to suspend my beliefs. I've been wrong too many times when I believed what I read or what someone told me. I WANT to believe people and that makes it even more difficult. Much information we are told is undoubtedly deliberately false and is meant to gain some sort of advantage or control over others. Some information could just be plain human ignorance, probably a combination of both.

I enjoyed the video with Galen Winsor and I'm glad it's opened others up to the possibility that nuclear radiation is likely not as horrific as they previously thought. That doesn't mean it's completely safe, but the lies about it are huge and have been going on for decades.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Antagenet (30th June 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), Bo Atkinson (1st July 2012), Bongo (30th June 2012), D-Day (30th June 2012), gooty64 (5th August 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), ljwheat (30th June 2012), Richard S. (2nd July 2012), sdv (1st July 2012), Sebastion (1st July 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), TargeT (1st July 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd July 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Marie Curie, was also the team leader of all the expeditions lead into the mines looking for and digging up all this material that’s now in question. So what were the rest of that team doing just standing around watching her do all the work.

The fact that over a 100,000 die of cancer every year never near a facility or lab with radio isotopes, some so rear they get a new name. 50,000 of that number die of lunge cancer from smoking all there lives and a good portion of those cases were never smoker’s or around second hand smoke.

A bomb blows up somewhere in the world and three terrorist groups step up to take credit for the deed.

Taking credit for cancer because of. --- serves two camps the medical association or in this case the nuclear commotion and its agendas. Put one human in a room with six different animals of your choice body weight determines the shielding or cooking rate of the test subjects all receiving the same exposure, a bug in a glass jar, a mouse in a wire cage, a bird on his perch, a cow standing in the corner, a human dressed in hasmat suit. According to the OP video the bug in a glass jar will survive, simple show and tell if you watch the OP other wise you’ve missed a very important experiment.

Were are all the dead animals around Fucashima its killing humans who are sent there, hell the ocean next to this facility should have dead fish flooting every were letting all that radiation flow back into the sea unchecked trillions of gallons since it blew up. Birds should be falling out of the sky that area is so hot. Yet the only deaths are human worker’s dieing after exposure to vaccines while birds are nesting and hatching young. ------- Drinking from a glass that will not hold water, eventually one will die of thirst.

Imperial facts hold up truths, assumptions back up lie’s. I think it time for those who comment watch the OP in it entirety first as apparently the solid evidence has not been watched or understood. Putting up maybe’s against solid physical evidence, provable facts is certifiable denial at its finest. Nature and the OP, show and tell. ---Against probability’s ? and assumptions? If you can’t get into area 51 how can you prove anything. We assume, the area’s around Fucashima are still approachable by sea what have they found---- nothing. Zoom photography showing nature carrying on as normal, Man eats’ uranium ore on stage, swims in cooling pool with tons of isotope’s, and nature flourishes at and around Fucashima. Check points keeping investigator’s and us out. Cover up beyond belief. John xxx
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st July 2012), Bongo (30th June 2012), D-Day (30th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), TargeT (1st July 2012), Unified Serenity (1st July 2012), woodshreder (30th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I found the video very interesting. I remember years ago reading about how we have used "open" design of nuclear plants, but there is a closed design that would 99% of the material and thus there would be very little waste. If the waste we are dealing with to day is so hot, then isn't that proof it is still usable? I have to ask myself, who has to gain by damning nuclear energy? Who benefits if we do not use this form of energy? My natural response is those companies that make a killing on us via other energy methods. What about the millions of people who are denied energy to make their lives easier and businesses less expensive to run? Of course, I think another aspect is if Nuclear plants were used worldwide then we have the dictators and war mongers who would just want to use the by product to make nuclear weapons.

It all comes down to money for me and control. The environmental movement is a cornerstone of the NWO religion. Nuclear energy is the nasty bad juju of the world in their eyes and thus we've been programmed to believe all the stories about it. I am now wondering if Fukushima was not deliberately done so all the chem trail spraying that has been going is not thought of when the crops die and people die from various ailments they can blame it on the radiation from that disaster when in fact it's orchestrated by the ptb. They had to create a scape goat.

I found this interesting:

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Maybe the statement "Moderation in all things." explains the function of the human body to be able to adapt. Just a thought. We are exposed to many types of radiation daily and keep on going like the energizer bunny. All is energy in the act of transformation and all energy radiates. Study universal law (nature) and learn universal truths. Why is a circus a circus? Ask P.T. Barnum. Which of the three rings are you concentrated on? IMHO

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

ljwheat (1st July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012), ulli (1st July 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Here is another interesting view point...the whole interview is interesting and at 25:30 they talk about Nuclear energy as a clean energy.

Quote Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: Ezra Levant Interviews Patrick Moore

Published on Jun 29, 2012 by LibertyInOurTime

Ezra Levant interviews Patrick Moore, co-founder of Green Peace, discussing various environmental issues and his years with the radical environmentalist movement and why he defected from it while still having a genuine concern for the environment and human progress.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st July 2012), D-Day (3rd July 2012), ljwheat (1st July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012), Unified Serenity (1st July 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,510 times in 830 posts

I like to study contrasting commentaries..... I looked up Dr Bill Deagle, who discussed Fukushima with Jeff Rense (04/25/11). Even in the first half, The good Dr is emphasizing the exposure issue. For instance the exposure distance of a few angstroms (nano scale, a few atom's diameter in distance) is close enough for internal damage (if carried about in the blood stream). Which contrasts with Winsor's swallowing of radio active material. Deagle pointed out that the reproductive organs are most susceptible. But that high cumulative effects were expected over decades... An older person might not object to infertility. Population increases were predicted to drop. Breast cancer vulnerability is increased. Key to health is pro-active, advanced nutrition-- By contrast, the casually-nourished people on depleted foods and without supplementation, are vulnerable to radiation issues, cancers, etc... Super strains of pathogens? Get ready.
    http://archive.org/details/JeffRense...nDangerUpdates

This all before the end of the show. This doesn't contradict the pillaging, deception and the corruption.

I've studied advanced nutrition for years and learn all the time, by observing effects of shifting my own diet. This is another huge subject, not for the light hearted.

w
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 2nd July 2012 at 00:07. Reason: details

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

161803398 (4th January 2013), D-Day (3rd July 2012), Kimberley (2nd July 2012), ljwheat (1st July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I really find it amazing that because GP came out against Monsanto that Levant is singing the praises of gm food. He is praising Bill and Melinda Gates because they want to get gm food out in the market. All these children going blind because of Vitamin A deficiency should eat golden rice that is gm to have Vitamin A in it. Is that the answer? What about just feeding them corn? What about other foods that have Vit. A in it naturally? Red flags go off for me when people push gm and the Gates foundation.

I agree that GP has gone off course, but just because they have made errors in the past does not mean gm is good. Ah well, interesting story regarding the founder of GP.

22. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had forgotten all about a earlier thread started by Bill Ryan https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tion-IMPORTANT

Here I have posted both video’s side by side so that both camps are represented with equal time, at the end of each video ask your self one question: who dose this video serve and why?

Video 1. Dramatic military music sets the mood, of the drama to unfold. -----* Presents this public service announcement *--- brilliant flashes’ on screen then *FUCASHIMA*--
    More flashes on screen --- MAJ. GEN. Albert N. Stubblebine 111----
    PRESIDENT natural solutions foundation -- then a few malicious negative subliminal photo’s, a snake is going to threaten you and your family. thats just the opening few minutes. A well thought out plate of fear. Start to finish. IMO

Video 2. No drama, no fear injecting,--- relaxed thought out presentation of hands on facts. Galen Winsor, an expert in nuclear energy safety and radiation disposal. “Civilian “ Meat and potato's start to finish. IMO
    Last edited by ljwheat; 2nd July 2012 at 15:49.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (2nd July 2012), D-Day (3rd July 2012), Kimberley (3rd July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012), ngogly (5th July 2012), spiritguide (5th July 2012), TargeT (2nd July 2012)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Here is another interesting view point...the whole interview is interesting and at 25:30 they talk about Nuclear energy as a clean energy.

Quote Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: Ezra Levant Interviews Patrick Moore

Published on Jun 29, 2012 by LibertyInOurTime

Ezra Levant interviews Patrick Moore, co-founder of Green Peace, discussing various environmental issues and his years with the radical environmentalist movement and why he defected from it while still having a genuine concern for the environment and human progress.
    Thank you very much Kimberly for that mind blowing awe stricking of all preconceived beliefs we may have on many fronts. This video should be listened from start to finish imho.

Be ready to put on the cutting board all preconceived ideas about Bill Gate foundation, Greenpeace interest or being sold out to te fossil industrty, Monsanto bad and good, yes good, creations, clean nuclear energies, etc.

I do think that everything should be discussed and reviewed, even the beliefs of conspiracionists or any kind of fundamentalism for the betterment of this planet. Even conspiration theories.

This video and Patrick Moore are tantamount for those shaking of beliefs in their core, with whaht seems to be some kind of personal honesty from Moore..
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd July 2012 at 15:06.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ljwheat (2nd July 2012), spiritguide (5th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    I had forgotten all about a earlier thread started by Bill Ryan https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tion-IMPORTANT

Here I have posted both video’s side by side so that both camps are represented with equal time, at the end of each video ask your self one question: who dose this video serve and why?

Video 1. Dramatic military music sets the mood, of the drama to unfold. -----* Presents this public service announcement *--- brilliant flashes’ on screen then *FUCASHIMA*--
    More flashes on screen --- MAJ. GEN. Albert N. Stubblebine 111----
    PRESIDENT natural solutions foundation -- then a few malicious negative subliminal photo’s, a snake is going to threaten you and your family. thats just the opening few minutes. A well thought out plate of fear. Start to finish. IMO

Video 2. No drama, no fear injecting,--- relaxed thought out presentation of hands on facts. Galen Winsor, an expert in nuclear energy safety and radiation disposal. “Civilian “ Meat and potato's start to finish. IMO
    Yes, Galens video seems emotionally balanced.... but you ask what the agenda is... the agenda is to have local small nuclear plants spread all over the city, every city across the planet. To eliminate all nuclear fear and concerns. To allow the nuclear industry to flourish, which has taken a huge hit since Fukashima.. to continue on with the renovation or new construction of over 100 nuke plants in this nation (USA). Consider who might be making money and power control off of that. Are you ready for a small nuke plant in your back yard? Maybe even in your house? or a new mega plant just down the road from you, perhaps build on a fault line or a river that you have relied on? We cant even manage to dispose of fluorsecent lightbulbs and batteries correctly yet and certainly disposal of uranium tailings and nuclear plant waste still remains an big issue.

I will also remind you that since Fukashima happened a huge multibillion dollar nuclear processing plan tproject owned and operated by Areva from France, and funded with US government backed loans, that was scheduled to go in near Idaho Falls and to interface with Idaho National Laboratory, has fallen apart. Locals are very disappointed as Idaho Falls was scheduled to become one of the fastest growing cities in the nation starting this past spring. Now nothing.... as for me? Im not disappointed at all. I am quite pleased for the moment, as this is my back yard.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 2nd July 2012 at 23:30.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

GoingOn (15th October 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Are you ready for a small nuke plant in your back yard? Maybe even in your house? or a new mega plant just down the road from you, perhaps build on a fault line or a river that you have relied on? We cant even manage to dispose of fluorsecent lightbulbs and batteries correctly yet and certainly disposal of uranium tailings and nuclear plant waste still remains an big issue.
    So you didn't watch, or comprehend the video that this entire thread is based on then?

Two things,

first, fukshema happened in 2011, the OP video was filmed in '86 or so, so the correlation between the two events is a bit of a stretch, unless you have something to add that I'm not aware of.

Second the video CLEARLY states that nuclear plants should be everywhere, as they are safe, nearly free power (*when used for power, not the current use that is materials production) and if you switch to a LFTR style reactor, there are no dangers, no waste (not that the waste is even a problem, again review the original video) and no reason every house hold shouldn't have a LFTR reactor right next to their water heater.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4

I implore you to consider the original post and the video this thread is based on, the information contained with in answer all your concerns.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

D-Day (3rd July 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), ljwheat (3rd July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012), Zanshin (28th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Are you ready for a small nuke plant in your back yard? Maybe even in your house? or a new mega plant just down the road from you, perhaps build on a fault line or a river that you have relied on? We cant even manage to dispose of fluorsecent lightbulbs and batteries correctly yet and certainly disposal of uranium tailings and nuclear plant waste still remains an big issue.
    So you didn't watch, or comprehend the video that this entire thread is based on then?

Two things,

first, fukshema happened in 2011, the OP video was filmed in '86 or so, so the correlation between the two events is a bit of a stretch, unless you have something to add that I'm not aware of.

Second the video CLEARLY states that nuclear plants should be everywhere, as they are safe, nearly free power (*when used for power, not the current use that is materials production) and if you switch to a LFTR style reactor, there are no dangers, no waste (not that the waste is even a problem, again review the original video) and no reason every house hold shouldn't have a LFTR reactor right next to their water heater.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4

I implore you to consider the original post and the video this thread is based on, the information contained with in answer all your concerns.
    Please note that the video was posted to youtube post 9/11. June 9 to be specific. I watched the Galen video, not the one about Thorium, and I consider that to be another topic in my opinion. He was clearnly pushing the safety of plutonium and nuclear wastes in general, aside from their monetary value.

I did listen to the video, twice in fact. I have not jumped on this bandwagon. You go for a ride if you like. I will bide my time and wait for other scientists to come forward and confirm what he has to say with clear cut scientific studies... that I can read.. and that can be replicated by other scientists.... until that day I will maintain the position that nuclear waste is not something you want scattered all over the planet.

I am far from buying what this guy has to say... considering the mutated plant life I have found on my property this year.

Yes, I suppose people would put them next to their water heaters... If I moved into a house with one I would put it on my front lawn along with the microwave for the first taker who comes by.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 3rd July 2012 at 00:11.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

161803398 (4th January 2013), GoingOn (15th October 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Yes, I suppose people would put them next to their water heaters... If I moved into a house with one I would put it on my front lawn along with the microwave for the first taker who comes by.

Name:  292350_321836087905802_615857515_n (1).jpg
Views: 397
Size:  35.3 KB
    I hope you don't have any dirt near your house, its most likely LITTERED with Thorium (Thorium is everywhere....)

If all opinion / idea's were the same I suppose this would be a boring place eh?

Watch the thorium vid, its 5 min & a very very very condensed version of many hour+ lectures (which I also suggest you watch if interested by the 5 min vid)
    Last edited by TargeT; 3rd July 2012 at 00:17.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ljwheat (3rd July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    [I hope you don't have any dirt near your house, its most likely LITTERED with Thorium (Thorium is everywhere....)

?
    As I said, thorium is a different topic. Galen was defending conventional nuclear reactors and their wastes and it was his video that I was addressing.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

GoingOn (15th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Galen was not defending nuclear reactors, he was stating that nuclear isotopes are not dangerous (when not a part of a bomb, a doctors office or in a functioning nuclear reactor) that nuclear waste is not dangerous (and he swam in a containment pool to prove the point) and if you extrapolate what he said in 1986 to 2012, he's saying that fukashema is not that big of a deal.

your right, Thorium is a slightly different topic (though not really in my mind, its a nuclear power option that's been around since the 40's) you mentioned you would toss a LFTR reactor out on the front lawn, I could make all sorts of nasty asumptions based on that comment, like you prefer destroying the environment with burnt hydrocarbons & waste etc. etc..

I think this will be one of those topics that is looked back on (historically) and people will wonder why there was ever a controversy & why we are so tied to archaic ways.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

D-Day (3rd July 2012), Eligos (3rd July 2012), ljwheat (3rd July 2012), NancyV (7th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast