+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

I went through this whole thread looking for an audio interview With Ben Williams and Galen Winsor that was recorded a few weeks after Chernobyl and could not find it...I finally found it so posting it again here so I do not need to search for over an hour to find it again...Thanks.

http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/8618a.mp3

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd January 2014), Andrew (30th December 2013), Daphne (31st December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014), TargeT (31st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

I do not remember seeing this article posted so posting it...it is over a year old, from Nov 2012. Very interesting!

The women living in Chernobyl's toxic wasteland

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...wasteland.html

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd January 2014), Daphne (1st January 2014), heyokah (1st January 2014), Jhonie (16th September 2015), onawah (1st January 2014), TargeT (1st January 2014)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Great article about the Bubushkas. I now look at the blanket statements about all the people who died from radiation as brainwashing by the media. Thanks forosting this Kimberley.

6. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

Bubushka to me was a scarf that you wore on your head... Bubushka now to me has new meaning...how fun is that!!!!

And how fun to learn that the Bubushka women are still alive....

Live long and prosper to us ALL!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd January 2014), onawah (1st January 2014), TargeT (1st January 2014)

8. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

I just received my set of uranium glass beads from Ian Souter (thanks Ian!! Not sure that you were aware it was a fellow Avalonian who placed the order).
    I got the 5 bead strand. I am wearing it now and notice a bit of pressure in my thyroid area. I have been diagnosed in the last year with a hyperthyroid disorder. Any thoughts? Normal?

9. Link to Post #366
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    I just received my set of uranium glass beads from Ian Souter (thanks Ian!! Not sure that you were aware it was a fellow Avalonian who placed the order).
    I got the 5 bead strand. I am wearing it now and notice a bit of pressure in my thyroid area. I have been diagnosed in the last year with a hyperthyroid disorder. Any thoughts? Normal?
    if you have hyperthyroid you should tend to be thinner and a bit more jittery / energetic / possibly irritable or anxious (assuming you have symptoms, which I'd guess you do or you wouldnt have gone to a doctor.

the reverse of these symptoms should be observable (though I doubt it will be dramatic by any means, those beads are a very low dose, lower than most hormesis items are.)

hopefully you benefit from it, I"m not sure that the pressure is anything, perhaps you are just a bit more sensitive because you are focused on your new purchase.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th January 2014), Kimberley (5th January 2014), Referee (15th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

Thanks TargeT. I do have those symptoms periodically, mostly controlled with cannabis oil. The beads are my first venture into hormesis. Just checking out the lower doses at the moment.

12. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Ted talk by Holly Morris on her visit to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and her upcoming documentary on the Babushkas of Chernobyl.

Getting back to Japan, the following excerpt (from a 2012 article) summarises the prevalence of I-131 activity in the thyroid of examined individuals (46 of the 62 tested reported positive):

Quote The thyroid equivalent doses assessed in this study were much smaller than the mean thyroid dose in the Chernobyl accident (which was 490 mSv in evacuees). Thyroid equivalent doses assessed assuming an ingestion pathway were similar to those found for inhalation. Even when either of the two intake pathways or their combination was assumed, no dose exceeded 50 mSv.
    Source
    -- Pan
    OMG Pan you did it again! Congratulations...this is amazing!!! Thank you!!!

It is amazing how we can all work together and gather the information

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th January 2014), Referee (15th January 2014), TargeT (7th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #369
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you think radiation is a SCAM... This guy writes about how there are NO Atomic Bombs and that they are all fake..
    Great reading!

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antinarcose For This Post:

ketikoti (11th August 2016), Kimberley (20th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #370
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Wouldn't have posted this Thread had I knew another thread had already been started on this subject...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th January 2014 at 15:58.

17. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

This topic already exists here

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-scare-scam-

I'm surprised you haven't seen it... it is a year and a half old and it is a sticky in the General Discussion area

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Referee (15th January 2014), TargeT (15th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #372
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Loony (here)

I'm surprised you haven't seen it... it is a year and a half old and it is a sticky in the General Discussion area
    Well, obviously had I seen it I wouldn't have posted it again now would I Loony...

20. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Loony (here)

Well, obviously had I seen it I wouldn't have posted it again now would I Loony...
    LOL, No need to get your knickers in a twist, I was merely pointing you the other thread with extensive information on the subject.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

TargeT (15th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #374
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thanks Jacko, just leave this thread as it is, maybe it brings more attention to the issue and the questions that come with it. Maybe this needs a fresh start, I don't have all that much confidence in the sincerity of reporting by VT, but at least it has got a lot of readers and that should count for something, maybe the people or forum members who previously were silent about this will now speak up and participate in this fresh thread.

Thanks again.

Here is another presentation by Galen.

The below video is also very interesting, and puts things in a better perspective.

About two minutes after posting my 2 cents on Jacko's thread it got merged with the Original Galen scam thread, something that is a bit curious imo, since a LOT of things get multiple threads and reposts, too bad this particular issue is being contained on this forum as well, I wonder why.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 15th January 2014 at 11:01.

23. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

Ok for an update....I am still waiting to hear back from Sunniva Rose. I have heard from her a couple of times but she had not listened to Galen yet...

The Russian radiation women that Kerry Cassidy interviewed and several other people over a year ago or longer has a couple of new interviews.

This one is hard to understand, but if you listen closely it is worth the time. At the 10 minute mark they are asked about Fukashima.

Quote Get ready to have your long held beliefs challenged once again, as Stewart and Janet Swerdlow interview the controversial and mind-blowing Irradia Couple. Discover why everything you have been taught about radiation is a lie, according to Ziria and Erkrieal, and how radiation can actually be beneficial to humankind. This is a "must see" interview!

Enjoy!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (20th February 2014), ljwheat (19th March 2014), TargeT (19th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

It is so lonely in this thread...still waiting on Sunniva Rose. I am sure she will come to the surface one day. She just posted this on her FB page....

Click image to make it large if need be...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1528553_10153146476408532_248144733_n.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	25313  

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2014), ljwheat (19th March 2014), TargeT (19th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #377
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    It is so lonely in this thread...still waiting on Sunniva Rose. I am sure she will come to the surface one day. She just posted this on her FB page....

Click image to make it large if need be...

LMAO o’ my god this is to funny that means Bush, Coor’s, 25 hundred other company’s are pumping out more radiation than Fukashema , and has been for decades and we are still not dead. So I guess the west coast is getting the double whammy LOL, I guess the world is Still Flat. LMAO this is giving me a hernia.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2014), Kimberley (20th March 2014), TargeT (19th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #378
    Thanks

I've been having some second thoughts about this Galen fellow and the truth of his claims.
    Here is a link to a scientist studying wildlife in Chernobyl who has some different conclusions than the videos of wildlife in the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...adiation-myths

30. Link to Post #379
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I've been having some second thoughts about this Galen fellow and the truth of his claims.
    Here is a link to a scientist studying wildlife in Chernobyl who has some different conclusions than the videos of wildlife in the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
    Hi Daphne,

I am familiar with Mousseau's work and while I haven't participated in this thread would point out that the level of mutation his studies point to are reliant on moderately high levels of radioactive particles entering a subjects body. In your case, from what I've briefly read, you're using Uranium glass beads so unless you suck on them there is no possible problem that I can see (if you believe that the LNT Model is predominantly for precautionary purposes for corporate/government duty of care). Radiation Hormesis should never get to a level that could cause a problem (ie it is just above background levels) and the only way that a problem could possibly arise is if someone sucked on their pendant. Even then the likelihood of a problem occurring would probably be quite low.

Uranium is an alpha emitter and alpha particles will not penetrate your skins surface (unless there's a cut/open wound present in which case remove the pendent until the skin is healed). For a visual of this check out WHOIs: How Radioactive Is Our Ocean? (scroll to almost the bottom of the page and look for: Radiation and Human Health: Exposure

Beta emitters are a bit more penetrating and Gamma even more. It's way to complicated to try and discuss in any depth here so if you have concerns follow your intuition (wont hear me say that often lol) though again low level alpha emitters like uranium probably wont cause you any trouble (especially if you're over 30).

To quote Ken Buesseler (Marine Chemist, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution):

Quote We live in a Sea of radioactivity.
    The danger is in the dose.
    Hope this is helpful.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2014), Daphne (28th March 2014), Kimberley (29th March 2014), ljwheat (29th March 2014), TargeT (28th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Second thoughts ? I think the hole point of Galen’s video was and is the evidence the NRC has changed the parameter’s to fit its own agenda in keeping free energy out of the general population of the world, with scare the hell out of people, so they will not look into this free energy.

And those who do like Iranian government may in fact spill the beans and give up the trade secrets on like fire its safe as long as you know what your doing.

Before the NRC they dropped two bombs on Japan, that released more toxic waste and radiation that a hundred Fuccashema’s or Chernobyl’s. then you have all the thousands of test explosions us Russia China Pakistan India on and on, so what ’s that add up to.

People who are scared of it, will look away when a nuclear blast ,, just one releases a thousand fold the radiation into the air we breath. Than any of these accidents ever could. NRC is working on the belief systems of the general world population. I even fell for it, but I am not a dumb rock, I have a brain, and the rock hard evidence presented by this thread has pointed this out numerous time’s.

It boils down to the official story, and who follow those story’s complacently to the letter, or some one who worked with this stuff like Galen -- before the NRC came along with the official story the world believes in.

There is no gray area here, your either awakened to the scam of governments,. Or trying to prove something you’ve always believed in.. (the Official story)

How many bombs have been set off since Japan at the end of world war II. And any one of those, should have wiped out the world population using the hype around Japan and Russia accidents.

The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1945 and 1992. Most of the tests took place at the Nevada Test Site and the Pacific Proving Grounds in the Marshall Islands. Ten other tests took place at various locations in the United States, including Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, and New Mexico.

The Soviet Union conducted 715 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1949 and 1990. Most of them took place at the Semipalatinsk Test Site in Kazakhstan and the Northern Test Site at Novaya Zemlya. Additional tests were conducted at various locations in Russia and Kazakhstan, while a small number of tests were conducted in Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenia.

The UK has conducted 45 tests (21 in Australian territory, including 9 in mainland South Australia at Maralinga and Emu Field, many others in the U.S. as part of joint test series).

France conducted 210 nuclear tests between February 13, 1960 and January 27, 1996.

The People's Republic of China conducted 45 tests (23 atmospheric and 22 underground, all conducted at Lop Nur Nuclear Weapons Test Base, in Malan, Xinjiang)

India conducted between 5 and 6 tests, at Pokhran.

Pakistan conducted between 3 and 6 tests in response to the Indian tests.

On October 9, 2006 it was announced by North Korea they had conducted a nuclear test in North Hamgyong province on the northeast coast at 10:36 AM (11:30 AEST). There was a 3.58 magnitude earthquake reported in South Korea. There was a 4.2 magnitude tremor detected 240 miles north of P'yongyang. The low estimates on the yield of the test — potentially less than a kiloton in strength — have led to speculation as to whether it was a fizzle (unsuccessful test), or a genuine nuclear test at all.

There have been a number of significant alleged/disputed/unacknowledged accounts of countries testing nuclear explosives. Their status is either not certain or entirely disputed by most mainstream experts.

LOL I'm just guessing but would not this total release of radiation have killed us all by now, with this chyrnobal and fuccashema scary thinking.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 29th March 2014 at 16:37.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2014), Kimberley (6th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast