+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

Yes great find indeed, according to the energy commission levels of radiation hanging around my neck for the last 6 month should have burn me to a crispy critter and everyone in this house hold after the first week of warring radioactive ore around my neck.

This entire thread has proven beyond the manufactured fear in our society and world as a hole, that we have been lied to by very high ranking officials for only one purpose, to keep us under the monetary slavery of dirty energy.

Electrical energy is fare more dangerous to the human condition, where all along nuclear is free, and good for you and natural. The only danger is to corporate back pockets, if this truth ever comes out. Free energy for everyone and safe -------- with health benefits hidden from the world.

I totally bought into this fear of radiation, I wish; with all my heart, I knew what caused the light bulb in my head to come on. After the years of lies and my own fears built a mental barrier so strong, I became a soldier in there corner, pushing the fear as I feed it to myself at the same time.

And now according to the NEA I’m among the walking dead with this radiation hanging around my neck and drinking radiant charged water. But here I stand a total contradiction to all there lies and brain washing.

If radiation causes thyroid cancer, then my neck should be the size of a basket ball by now. From exposure to levels of radiation hundreds of, if not thousands of times higher than anything coming out of Fucushima, or Russia, and 3 mile island put together. Thanks TargeT for this gem of information. So am bumping this along, and hope more find there way to this thread of liberating solid fact, destroying the many lies of the past fostered on us all.

Much love to all who find this thread, let it be written, let it be so. There words, but its our freedom that’s at stake.

May the Fourth be with us.. LOL and may the fifth detentions sing forever. “age of Aquarius”
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

JRS (29th May 2013), Kimberley (29th May 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), TargeT (2nd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

World’s first floating nuclear power plant to begin operating in Russia in 2016

Published time: July 07, 2013 20:43
    Quote In three years, Russia will have the world’s first floating nuclear power plant, capable of providing energy and heat to hard-to-get areas as well as drinking water to arid regions.
    Full article and drawings found at this link...

http://rt.com/news/floating-nuclear-plant-russia-759/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

JRS (8th July 2013), ljwheat (8th July 2013), Reinhard (8th July 2013), TargeT (2nd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #323
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Ran into this study, pretty interesting; I had heard it mentioned before on TV.

This example of exposure was one of the biggest examples ever recorded of what happens when these small dose exposures happen:

Quote An extraordinary incident occurred 20 years ago in Taiwan.
    Recycled steel, accidentally contaminated with cobalt-60 (half-life:
    5.3 y), was formed into construction steel for more than 180
    buildings, which 10,000 persons occupied for 9 to 20 years. They
    unknowingly received radiation doses that averaged 0.4 Sv—a
    “collective dose” of 4,000 person-Sv.
    Based on the observed seven cancer deaths, the cancer
    mortality rate for this population was assessed to be 3.5 per
    100,000 person-years. Three children were born with congenital
    heart malformations, indicating a prevalence rate of 1.5 cases per
    1,000 children under age 19.

The average spontaneous cancer death rate in the general
    population of Taiwan over these 20 years is 116 persons per
    100,000 person
    -years. Based upon partial official statistics and
    hospital experience, the prevalence rate of congenital
    malformation is 23 cases per 1,000 children
    . Assuming the age and
    income distributions of these persons are the same as for the
    general population, it appears that significant beneficial health
    effects may be associated with this chronic radiation exposure
    http://www.jpands.org/vol9no1/chen.pdf
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

delaware (15th December 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), Kimberley (4th August 2013), ljwheat (2nd August 2013), meat suit (2nd August 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

Target...yes I am 99% sure that this got posted on this thread somewhere, because I remember this...

Still wish everyone would watch the opening post and follow through this thread for all of the supporting evidence that has been gathered about the Nuclear Power Scam...

It sure took me way deeper down the rabbit hole...in a good way...one less thing to fear. And if I am wrong so what..When it is our time it is our time...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

ljwheat (5th August 2013), TargeT (5th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Target...yes I am 99% sure that this got posted on this thread somewhere, because I remember this...

Still wish everyone would watch the opening post and follow through this thread for all of the supporting evidence that has been gathered about the Nuclear Power Scam...

It sure took me way deeper down the rabbit hole...in a good way...one less thing to fear. And if I am wrong so what..When it is our time it is our time...

it was mentioned in a fox youtube clip, an interview with Ann Coulter; earlier in this thread, I had just not ever taken the time to look up what she referenced (you see it in the link above).

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

heyokah (21st December 2013), Kimberley (5th August 2013), ljwheat (5th August 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

So funny I had a run in with a friend that is here on avalon ( although not so much any more) and she is a facebook friend and e-mail and phone friend also...

Any way she can not wrap herself around any of this...nuclear is bad bad bad..... geez I used to believe that also... I get it...

Please do your own research and/or look at all the research in this tread...

Much love to us all!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

gripreaper (5th August 2013), ljwheat (5th August 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), TargeT (10th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    So funny I had a run in with a friend that is here on avalon ( although not so much any more) and she is a facebook friend and e-mail and phone friend also...

Any way she can not wrap herself around any of this...nuclear is bad bad bad..... geez I used to believe that also... I get it...

Please do your own research and/or look at all the research in this tread...

Much love to us all!!!
    Something that has as powerful of a zeitgeist as "all/any nuclear radiation is bad" is very hard to get someone who's mind is set to even consider an alternate view point (which is really too bad).

the first 15 min of "Athene's Theory of Everything" really explains how we have a physiological response to challenges of strongly held beliefs.

this really helps one to understand why things "stay the same" so often when they are a strongly held belief.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

delaware (15th December 2013), heyokah (8th August 2013), Kimberley (6th August 2013), ljwheat (17th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #328
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Bump for the OP and the Galen videos, go see them if you haven't seen them yet.

16. Link to Post #329
    Thanks

Quote I recall watching a documentary about radiation exposure on the BBC back in 2006 and being pretty amazed by the conclusions they arrived at. I can’t find the documentary anywhere on youtube or google video’s but did find it here:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v141864872...ear+Nightmares

It’s only 50 minutes long and well worth watching, but for those of you short on time I’ll summarize its content.

In the 1920’s and 30’s, devices were sold that increased our exposure to radiation. One popular device was called a Radon Emanator which added radiation to drinking water. Radiation was in vogue. The word ‘Radium’ symbolized quality, todays equivalent of gold or platinum. ‘Radium Condoms’ , ‘Radium Cigarettes’ and ‘Radium Shoe Polish’ were examples of popular brands.

Scientists working with radiation began to suspect that it may have carcinogenic effects and this was confirmed after America dropped the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. Around 200,000 people died almost immediately in the initial blast. Thousands more survived but they had been exposed to higher levels of radiation than anyone ever had before. What happened these people? Was there a subsequent epidemic of cancers?

People within various zones of exposure were studied. Those up to 1000 meters away from ground zero, where the bomb hit, would have received an estimated 2000mSv (millisieverts - the standard measure of radiation dose). 2000mSv is the equivalent dose of 20,000 chest X-Ray’s. 5000 meters out from ground zero the dose lowers to 5mSv (50 chest X-Rays).

In 1958, using data largely drawn from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the first study quantifying the relationship between radiation dose and cancer was published. The "Linear No-Threshold" (LNT) dose model that was formulated from the studies has been used ever since. It concludes that the higher the dose, the higher the risk of cancer. Exposure of up to 2000mSv increased the risk of cancer by about 10%. At 500mSv, the increased risk is about 3%. Nobody knew what was going on at doses lower than 200mSv. Scientists made the assumption that the trend continued all the way down to zero – ie zero exposure, zero increased risk. Or put another way, all radiation is dangerous and to be feared.

Any nuclear accidents were pounced on by the media and fear spread. In 1979 came Americas worst nuclear accident on 3 Mile Island, shaking their confidence in nuclear power, although there was no significant release of radiation. Then came Chernobyl and public fear escalated to an all time high. This was the second major radiation exposure event that scientists had the opportunity to study. Predicted deaths were based on the LNT model, even though most people received doses towards the unreliable bottom end of the graph.

200,000 workers were drafted to help clean up the mess in Chernobyl. They were exposed to about 500mSv. According to the LNT model, projected deaths were calculated to be around 2,200. Further out around the reactor, about 400,000 people got an average exposure dose of 25 mSv, predicting another 1,800 deaths. Further away in Kiev where about 5 million people live, the dose drops down to about 10mSv, another 5000 deaths, predicting a total of around 9,000 deaths according to the LNT dose model.

As of 2 decades later the reality was very different. In 2005 a report conducted by The Chernobyl Forum was released (made up of 9 UN organizations and the Belarus, Russian and Ukrainian governments). Of the 200,000 workers exposed to the highest doses, there was a total of 47 deaths. Among the small dose exposure group, the forum have only found 1 group where cancers have significantly increased due to radiation exposure– childhood thyroid cancer. 9 children have died from this. That is it according to the Chernobyl Forum. A total of 56 deaths which can be directly attributed to radiation exposure. There may be more but there are so few that they are statistically undetectable. 56 deaths is less than the amount of people who die on Britains roads every week. These numbers are hundreds of times lower than those predicted by the LNT model. Could it be that radiation is not as dangerous as we think?

Background radiation is everywhere on the planet, the average dose being 2.5 mSv / year. There are many places on Earth where the natural background radiation is tens or even hundreds of times higher than in the Chernobyl exclusion zone, yet no radiation attributed increase in cancers can be found. Data suggests the opposite may be the case.

Studies have been performed on cells taken from animals exposed to radiation in the Chernobyl region. They show that genes thought to have a strong role in cancer prevention have been switched on in animals exposed to the radiation. The studies suggest that low level radiation may be beneficial or harmless at the very least.

Radiophobia may provide the biggest threat to our health.
    I posted the above over a year ago and completely forgot about this thread. Just catching up yesterday and today and I see that the general consensus is that low dose radiation is beneficial or benign at the very least as was theorized in that documentary.

I notice that the exclusion zone around Fukishima extends to 2km.

This article details the radiation levels within and around the Fukishima exclusion zone and what they mean.

http://www.marklynas.org/2011/08/how...xclusion-zone/

"In general, most of the several dozen readings come in at the 1 to 10 mSv/yr range, though with the highest of all (at Namie town, 24km north-west of the stricken reactors) at 289 mSv/yr."

"On a global average we are all exposed to 2.4 mSv/yr of background radiation in the environment (though this varies geographically by an order of magnitude or more mainly depending on local geology), so for most of the exclusion zone around Fukushima, levels of radioactivity are only a few times higher than would naturally be expected. Even the Namie town readings are not unprecedented – in Ramsar, Iran, naturally-occurring radon in the surrounding areas leads to exposures as high as 250 mSv/yr for the local population, without any reported health effects."
    Last edited by David Hughes; 16th September 2015 at 11:33.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Hervé (19th December 2013), heyokah (21st December 2013), JRS (28th September 2013), Kimberley (18th September 2013), ljwheat (17th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th December 2013), TargeT (18th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Hughes (here)
    Radiophobia indeed.
    great post, the summary was very interesting and seems to line up with what we have discussed here; however it also suggests that no real study was ever done on radiation levels only guesses based on exposure due to accident, and even then the numbers are very close to error margin levels...

we see more and more threads on this very forum that spread the radiophobia; it's unfortunate.

Have you seen the radiation Hormesis thread?
    Where are you?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Kimberley (18th September 2013), ljwheat (17th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

Thank you David!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), ljwheat (17th December 2013), TargeT (17th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

No worries Kimberley.

The LNT model:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_no-threshold_model

"It assumes that the long term, biological damage caused by ionizing radiation (essentially the cancer risk) is directly proportional to the dose. This allows the summation by dosimeters of all radiation exposure, without taking into consideration dose levels or dose rates.[1] In other words, radiation is always considered harmful with no safety threshold, and the sum of several very small exposures are considered to have the same effect as one larger exposure (response linearity)."

It goes on to say: "Whether the model describes the reality for small-dose exposures is disputed. It opposes two competing schools of thought: the threshold model, which assumes that very small exposures are harmless, and the radiation hormesis model, which claims that radiation at very small doses can be beneficial. Because the current data are inconclusive, scientists disagree on which model should be used."
    Last edited by David Hughes; 16th September 2015 at 11:37.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Bob (24th September 2013), Hervé (19th December 2013), heyokah (17th December 2013), Kimberley (19th September 2013), ljwheat (17th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), TargeT (19th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #333
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Galen Winsor asks – Who owns the plutonium? How much is it worth?

Rod Adams · July 26, 2013

Galen Winsor was a hands-on nuclear expert in the fullest sense of the phrase. Before irrational radiation protection rules were imposed, he and his colleagues directly handled used fuel. Since they needed to touch radioactive materials to accomplish their mission, they could not maximize distance or use shielding. Instead they limited their exposure time and depended on just one out of three of the triple protection means learned by all radiation professionals – “time, distance and shielding”.

According to his story, Winsor and his colleagues knew enough about the material that they were handling to prevent most skin burns, but they had a job to do and did not allow a desire to lower doses below the level of immediate risk to impede their successful accomplishment.

During his more than 30 years of professional involvement in handling nuclear materials, Winsor stubbornly refused to change his habits. He considered the used fuel pool at the Morris, IL recycling plant to be his personal “warm swimming hole”, he gave talks during which he licked uranium dioxide off of the palm of his hand and he once filled a two liter bottle from a used fuel pool and kept that water on his office desk for a daily drink.

If you pay close attention, you should come away with the impression that Winsor was not foolhardy; he was well aware of the real behavior of the materials that he measured. In Winsor’s opinion, imposition of unreasonably tight rules associated with radiation protection has been a cost-increasing strategy akin to the “feather bedding” practices of railroad engineers.

Winsor passed away a few years ago. He was in his 80s and his death was apparently from the normal kinds of natural causes that afflict people of a certain age.

Throughout Winsor’s talk, he points out the physical value of the irradiated material that some people insist on calling high level waste. He asks the final important questions – “Who owns the plutonium?” and “How much is it worth?” He recognizes that using it beneficially threatens a number of powerful interests.

Unfortunately, Winsor’s message did not receive widespread attention in the 1980s when he gave his talks. He did not live in the internet era and did not have access to tools like blogs and YouTube. Fortunately for us, someone saved video tapes of his talks and converted them to a digital format. A couple of days ago, an Atomic Insights reader sent me a link to a longer, 1.5 hour compilation video hosted by Liberty in Our Time. That video has been on the web for a year and has been seen by just 25,000 people; that number needs to grow rapidly.

I would be remise if I did not discuss the idea that Winsor’s message might have gained some detractors from its overly conspiratorial tone. As a Naval Academy graduate and retired Commander, I’m a card carrying member of “The Establishment”. I can testify based on a three decade-long career that there is no need to assume that some kind of secretive agreement must exist in order to encourage people with aligned interests to successfully work without any coordination to discredit a common enemy.

There are plenty of people that have long recognized that atomic energy directly threatens their interests by offering a superior product that can permanently capture profitable customers. Their interest in slowing nuclear energy development has been matched by those who have recognized that it is easier to build enormous infrastructures and obtain valuable contracts when people are confused, fearful or purposely kept ignorant through secrecy.

Unnecessarily stringent radiation protection regulations leads to huge contracts for what we used to call “digging and filling” on the military bases where I worked for several decades. Both construction contractors and hydrocarbon suppliers continue to be aided by media interests that carry their advertising messages, by financial institutions that make money by lending to gargantuan projects, by transportation industries that carry their massive quantities of daily deliveries, and by politicians that accept political contributions (sometimes bordering on bribes), employee votes and post government employment.

The gradual imposition of ever tighter regulations enforced by the kinds of employment threats that Winsor describes in the above video helped to increase profits and also reinforced the public fear factor by building an ever growing body of compliant workers taught to have a questioning attitude that defaulted to extreme conservatism while blindly following stringent rules, even without any physical evidence of harm.

A large and growing body of documents, personal testimony and anecdotal stories has convinced me that the world has wrongly accepted incorrect information about the relative hazard of atomic radiation compared to many other casually accepted materials and influences.
    Watching Winsor’s talk reminded me of a practically-minded senior chief petty officer named Tess who once demonstrated to me how he would simply wipe his hands on his pants if he found a little contamination. It reminded me of numerous occasions when Ted Rockwell repeated that money spent on radiation protection did not disappear into a rat hole, it disappeared into some rats’ pockets.

Read more:
    http://atomicinsights.com/galen-wins...h-is-it-worth/

Galen Winsor - What stopped plutonium economy?

Galen Winsor describes his hands-on experience with used nuclear fuel and radioactive materials.
    He explains how the rules associated with his profession changed during the period from 1947-1982.
    He also questions why those rules changed and who benefitted from the changes

(part of the video in the OP post 1#)
    Last edited by heyokah; 17th December 2013 at 10:56. Reason: adding text

25. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

I'd like to thank all who has participated in this post and keeping it alive . Seasons greetings and hope you get what you wish for .

cheers Scanner .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Andrew (19th December 2013), heyokah (17th December 2013), Kimberley (19th December 2013), ljwheat (17th December 2013), pilotsimone (17th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), TargeT (17th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #335
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are a myriad of unfounded out right lie’s that came out in the 50’s, and for what ever the reason. The one that stuck , or should say two that took the world back into the dark ages where if someone with high stature or rank speaks its believed as if I were gospel.

Galen first person hands on in this field of free energy, before the NRC was invented to cover it all up by the Governments of this planet is evident in all that’s been presented and as a on going money monster keeping this lie entrenched in our sheep like society.

The second lie is by fare no less involved with this paper trail of greed and even more sinister using the first lie to bolster each other and frighten the unknowing to there core, to the point of personal taboo’s (Brick Walls) that once built are the hardest to bring down.

And that is the word (cancer) this word is a definition for a myriad of the actual funguses in our environment that is in place to dispose of dead organic materials in nature.

Once you know what fungus is eating you, and there are many, there is always an antidote to counter it. The lie is the name Cancer, you don’t die from the name, you die from the fungus that has taken over the natural balance and running rapid that kills you.

Radiation kills all known fungus on this planet, and can not live or survive in a low dose environment. The simplest truths are covered up by these scammer’s of manufactured lie’s and this is the core of Galen’s video’s, these scammer’s have the ability with there high ranking authority and stature to say and blind the sheeple of this world right out of the common sense we were born with.

And once a taboo or lie is accepted as a truth, it will take on a life of its own, as we can well see in many we have seen frequent this threat. So the debate will rage on over this topic. I for one have immersed myself in hormises and still alive to type these few words of reason. And this is OMHO and knowledge many things yet to discover, like Galen first person by my own hand and thinking, I touch fire it buns me, but its safe with knowledge of its proper use and common sense I believe all that Galen has presented as fact long before the NRC scammer’s came into power.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Hervé (19th December 2013), heyokah (17th December 2013), JRS (19th December 2013), Kimberley (19th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th December 2013), TargeT (17th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #336
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well I just worked my way entirely through this thread over the last few days. I watched most of the videos and read the articles and I am sold! I am also relieved of a lifelong burden of FEAR that began when I was a child growing up in Boston with a mom who was a passionate activist against the Vietnam war, nuclear energy and the draft. I knew from a young age what 3 minutes til midnight meant and once when I heard a particularly low flying plane I became so traumatized as I was certain that the bomb was about to drop.
    Here I am at 51 years old having spent the last year being treated for cancer (or fungus as I now understand) and then being literally piss your pants terrified over Fukushima for the last 4 months or so.
    I don't need to feel this way any more!!!! Wow, what a relief....now to research these rocks and how to obtain and use them.

30. Link to Post #337
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    Well I just worked my way entirely through this thread over the last few days. I watched most of the videos and read the articles and I am sold! I am also relieved of a lifelong burden of FEAR that began when I was a child growing up in Boston with a mom who was a passionate activist against the Vietnam war, nuclear energy and the draft. I knew from a young age what 3 minutes til midnight meant and once when I heard a particularly low flying plane I became so traumatized as I was certain that the bomb was about to drop.
    Here I am at 51 years old having spent the last year being treated for cancer (or fungus as I now understand) and then being literally piss your pants terrified over Fukushima for the last 4 months or so.
    I don't need to feel this way any more!!!! Wow, what a relief....now to research these rocks and how to obtain and use them.
    Daphne ,, thank you for voicing up -- then all the hard work and research on this topic many have put there heart and soul into has paid off , I too was totally blown away with Galen’s dedication to getting out the truth about what the world has bought into hook line and sinker. Such a relief it is to be on this side of the politically non correct fence. How many other rabbit hole don’t we know about? Sigh ----

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Daphne (19th December 2013), Reinhard (19th December 2013), TargeT (19th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #338
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

"Don't let nuclear fear-mongering cloud your judgement."

"Don't let non-nuclear fear-mongering cloud your judgement."

This asks for a lot of discernment...... and hard scientific fact and even harder answers.....

These two articles have been posted here before.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/busted.html

http://www.fortfreedom.org/p22.htm

Unbiased truthseekers, keen observers, members with an open mind (and there are plenty here on this forum), what a pitty you don't come to this thread.
    I wonder why.
    Last edited by heyokah; 19th December 2013 at 14:47. Reason: link

33. Link to Post #339
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So many rabbit holes....so little time! Thanks IJwheat for all you have put into this thread to help spread the word.

34. Link to Post #340
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

PFFFFFFFF, sigh, revisiting this thread to watch Galen speak again and skim through the comments and I really wish someone would jam this thread up Alex Jones his rectum to see if it makes him glow with embarrassment about his panicking about Poohooshima, I mean how could a guy like that ignore information as shared by Galen and not be amazed by the lack of international effort to cap those reactors, seriously, that guy has become a first class mouthpiece for tptb if you ask me, he is selling his iodine supplements like crazy by playing the radiation scare, @ssholery of unheard of proportions imo.

And I have no way to calculate the damage done to the ocean, but isn't the ocean frikking loaded with radiation absorbing iodine for billions of years now in the form of all kinds of seaweeds we make iodine supplements from, all water ever fallen on earth comes from the ocean and eventually returns there after it has flown over soils, through rocks spiked with radioactive materials that are naturally present in the earths geology, and the weird part is, there is just as much radioactives on the planet now as from the moment the planet became a planet, and perhaps the occasional meteorite impact, and the ocean just keeps producing salads as it has always done.

Hm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast