+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

I would like to raise some more questions on this topic:

Do we have Nuclear Reactors all over the world? Yes
    Are they being used to there full potential so that not to waste anything? No
    Are they going to be knocked down and taken away? No
    Do we need electricity? Yes
    How many people burn to death in there own homes per year because of a house fire?
    How many have died from a Nuclear Power Station?
    What benefits (as explained by Galen) does having a Nuclear power station have on the world?
    What other methods of creating electricity do we have already in place that is better than having a Nuclear power Station?
    What would the implications be if the world decided to remove all the Nuclear power Stations right now?
    What proof does anybody have that radiation is destroying the Planet?
    Does the planet have radioactive (natural) material already in nature all over the world?
    Is radioactivity natural?
    Is it really a dead zone at Fukushima? Chernobyl?
    Why we paying so much for energy when its all ready in place built and functioning and the waste is actually valuable?
    Would you rather live in fear?
    Fear of what exactly?
    The power stations are there, wouldn't it be more beneficial to make sure there is no waste and that the engineers are doing there job properly to ensure we get what we paid for?
    Is there room for improvement in the functionality of these power stations?
    Do you have a better idea of getting electricity?

What would be the best coarse of action? stand at the gates waving signs at the engineers? or ask them why there wasting all the heat from the cooling towers (and probably helping with the weather problems) and find out whether we could use the wasted heat for other purposes?

Help?

If I've missed some important question pro or con please jump in a correct or help figure out a solution.

Maybe you don't see much on Fukushima on the news because there isn't really a problem there? Do they ever mention that loads of living creatures animals or people are dropping like flies from the radiation?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Kimberley (12th August 2012), ljwheat (12th August 2012), sdv (13th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)

Maybe you don't see much on Fukushima on the news because there isn't really a problem there? Do they ever mention that loads of living creatures animals or people are dropping like flies from the radiation?
    I would surmise that while it was in the news it acted like a vaccine shot or buster shot to keep the fear firmly in place. Continued coverage would only mean, they would have to invent more lie's. so just be quiet and let the fear in peoples heads invent there own. The mind will fill in any blanks left open and this is also used against us.

Even a melt down wouldn’t cause a radiation release or blow up. But with the fear in place the human mind will create its own Armageddon. Because no one knows what would happen, and those who do are lying to keep the fear in place. With enough blanks to drive everyone nuts.

This is a battle for the human mind. And control over it is the fear that’s in place.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kimberley (12th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you have a better idea of getting electricity?

What would be the best coarse of action? stand at the gates waving signs at the engineers? or ask them why there wasting all the heat from the cooling towers (and probably helping with the weather problems) and find out whether we could use the wasted heat for other purposes?
    Until everyone is on the same page with the world is not flat anymore, and seeing that atomic power under water in a sub, didn’t turn anyone’s hair green or did it fall out after being next to a reactor for months on end. Its save for the Navy -- then its safe in you in back yard shed, just like a boy scout we all know about now.

The other source would be in the same class as free energy as atomic water boilers. Would have to be a fellow that came along before Edison and the electric meter’s for dollars exchange program.

Nikola Tesla --

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2012), Kimberley (13th August 2012), TargeT (15th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Should change the title to a video no one wants to take a look at.

This thread is probably the only one on here that could change the world, literally, its not like where debating something we cant see, touch or smell, like other exotic technologies or ET or Demonic entities, if what this thread is spelling out is true (and it seems like it is), the people can easily take power over it and change the world, yet THEY have managed to put the technology right out in our faces and still keep us away from it.

People on this forum recently seem more concerned with spelling and punctuation then important stuff like this and chasing monsters and boogeymen.

Where are the so called "clever ones" debating this and tearing it apart for good or bad? they're nowhere near here. It concerns me.

This thread doesn't show up on the forum front page either, I thought general discussion was open to the public?
    It concerns me too !!!
    Where are they ??

Changing the title...... Might be a good idea.
    Last edited by heyokah; 13th August 2012 at 11:11.

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

So here's the real question. If this is so important, is any one of us here on this message board going to DO something about it ? We can sit here on an obscure board on a thread that most on the board don't even read or discuss, keep the thread alive, keep flapping our fingers...and it will do nothing.

Is anyone going to copy this info to disc, send it out to experts all over the world, get the attention of any non elite run tv and radio stations, push it to the point where even the major networks have to address the issue, track down scientists who are willing to do the experiments and get the PROOF ( either way it flies ) on video and disseminate it to the world ?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to polly1022 For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), heyokah (13th August 2012), ljwheat (13th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by polly1022 (here)
    So here's the real question. If this is so important, is any one of us here on this message board going to DO something about it ? We can sit here on an obscure board on a thread that most on the board don't even read or discuss, keep the thread alive, keep flapping our fingers...and it will do nothing.

Is anyone going to copy this info to disc, send it out to experts all over the world, get the attention of any non elite run tv and radio stations, push it to the point where even the major networks have to address the issue, track down scientists who are willing to do the experiments and get the PROOF ( either way it flies ) on video and disseminate it to the world ?
    Hi Polly,

I sent this video to Arnie Gunderson of fairewinds.com, to Dr. Mark Sircus of IMVA.info and to Alex Jones... wanting to get some honest feedback. Dr. Sircus was the only one who responded.

Quote Yes have watched the first half and he seems so credible....but I
    would rather trust people like Dr. Boyd Haley then this guy....because
    if you believe him then there is no such thing as dangerous
    material...heavy metals, nuclear or not.....if plutonium is safe then
    its ok to inject mercury in babies...ok to put fluoride in water....if
    you believe him then there is no such thing as a poison since the most
    poisonous substances are safe......turns the world upside down....will
    listen more but....................

Mark
    I don't have any other information at this moment. And apparently no one else is taking this seriously.

11. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote The power stations are there, wouldn't it be more beneficial to make sure there is no waste and that the engineers are doing there job properly to ensure we get what we paid for?
    Too true. It seems that it is not nuclear power that is the problem but human error, human falliability.

Personally, I would not want to live within 20 km of a nuclear power station because, within that zone, it is darn dangerous if something goes wrong (with a high probability of fatality). But then I would not want to live that close to a power station fuelled by coal either! With the use of technology in medicine, electricity generation, food production, etc. there seems to be a total disregard for risks, and humans and the environment seem to be seen as acceptable collateral damage.

However, those who are educated, informed and intelligent enough to think for themselves can personally take action to protect themselves from these risks, for the most part anyway. It is the ignorant and stupid who are at the most risk and who take no responsibility when things go wrong. That may be a harsh thing to say, and the following may be even more harsh: since there is a huge part of any population who is ignorant, uninformed, stupid or in victim mode, should not an accountable government then take extra care in the use of technology?

There is a nuclear power station more than 80 km from where I live, so I am not in the risk zone, but many thousands of people are if something goes wrong and accidents are part of human nature. Only a handful of those people attend the community safety meetings held by the nuclear facility four times a year (literally not enough to fill a room). Surely the nuclear plant should distibute information to everyone within danger zones (face the fact that most people - and most of the surrounding population are young families - will refuse to be informed and take responsibility for keeping themselves safe when they have chosen to live in a danger zone unless you ram it down their throats, regularly).
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I just did a google search on Galen Winsor this morning and found that more things are popping up. The first thing I clicked on was a thread on another forum about Galen and have just spent the past hour reading it...and Ben Williams son, JoeyFord< on the forum contributes his experience knowing Galen also..

Here is the thread link

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/s...m-Galen-Winsor

They found a few things we did not. This is the most interesting that i found and I have not had the time to get through it yet...

http://www.utimes.pitt.edu/?p=20431

Obituary: Bernard L. Cohen

Professor emeritus of physics Bernard L. Cohen died March 17, 2012. He was 87.

A Pittsburgh native, Cohen served as an engineering officer in the U.S. Navy in the Pacific theatre during World War II.

After his service, Cohen completed his undergraduate studies in 1944 at then-Case Institute of Technology. He earned a master’s degree in 1947 from Pitt and a PhD from then-Carnegie Institute of Technology in 1950. Cohen’s dissertation was titled “Experimental Studies of High Energy Nuclear Reactions.”

He worked as a group leader for cyclotron research at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory from 1950 until 1958, when he joined the Pitt faculty as an associate professor of physics and chemistry. He was granted tenure in 1959 and was named professor in 1961. He also held adjunct professor appointments at Pitt in chemical and petroleum engineering, radiation health and environmental and occupational health.

He served as the director of the University’s Scaife Nuclear Laboratory, 1965-78.

Cohen retired from Pitt in 1994 as professor emeritus of physics.

In addition to his specialty in nuclear physics, Cohen’s research areas included health effects of radiation; societal risks and risk aversion; radon levels in homes, and energy and the environment.

He served on a number of national energy committees, panels and advisory boards. He also supervised the measuring of radon levels in 350,000 homes.

Author of six books, including the textbook “Concepts of Nuclear Physics,” and more than 300 journal articles, Cohen lectured widely in the United States and internationally and made more than 50 television appearances, including interviews with Barbara Walters, William F. Buckley, Charlie Rose and Geraldo Rivera.

In a 1989 article titled “The Myth of Plutonium Toxicity,” Cohen famously challenged activist Ralph Nader: “I offered to eat as much plutonium as he would eat of caffeine, which my paper shows is comparably dangerous, or given reasonable TV coverage, to personally inhale 1,000 times as much plutonium as he says would be fatal.”

Nader did not take up the challenge.

In a 2005 interview with RSO (Radiation Safety Officer) Magazine, Cohen recommended to the scientific community: “Don’t be enslaved to the linear-no threshold theory of radiation-induced cancer; it is almost certainly not valid and over-estimates the risks from low-level radiation. … As a nation, we are wasting tens of billions of dollars cleaning up little bits of radiation. The worst thing is that we are largely giving up on nuclear energy because of this.”

In the same interview, Cohen listed his hobbies as ballroom dancing and golf; his favorite food as chocolate and his pet peeve as “the media.”

Among several awards, Cohen received the American Physical Society Tom Bonner Prize for Nuclear Physics in 1981, the American Nuclear Society Public Information Award in 1985 and the Health Physics Society Distinguished Scientific Achievement Award in 1992.

He was elected to membership in the National Academy of Engineering in 2003.

Cohen is survived by his children, Donald, Judith, Fred and Ernie Cohen; 10 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren, and his partner, Ann Ungar.

Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of the donor’s choice.

And here is the link to the article :

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] THE MYTH OF PLUTONIUM TOXICITY [[[[[[[[[[
    Bernard L. Cohen (1/3/1989)
    By Bernard L. Cohen, Department of Physics, University of
    Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260.

(From Karl Otto Ott and Bernard I. Spinard, eds. Nuclear Energy
    (New York: Plenum Press, 1985), pp. 355-365)

http://www.fortfreedom.org/p22.htm

This is just the beginning of the article...

Plutonium is constantly referred to by the news media as ``the
    most toxic substance known to man.'' Ralph Nader has said that a
    pound of plutonium could cause 8 billion cancers, and former
    Senator Ribicoff has said that a single particle of plutonium
    inhaled into the lung can cause cancer. There is no scientific
    basis for any of these statements as I have shown in a paper in
    the refereed scientific journal Health Physics (Vol. 32, pp.
    359-379, 1977). Nader asked the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to
    evaluate my paper, which they did in considerable depth and
    detail, but when they gave it a ``clean bill of health'' he
    ignored their report. When he accuses me of ``trying to detoxify
    plutonium with a pen,'' I offered to eat as much plutonium as he
    would eat of caffeine, which my paper shows is comparably
    dangerous, or given reasonable TV coverage, to personally inhale
    1000 times as much plutonium as he says would be fatal, or in
    response to former Senator Ribicoff's statement to inhale 1000
    particles of plutonium of any size that can be suspended in air.
    My offer was made to all major TV networks but there has never
    been a reply beyond a request for a copy of my paper. Yet the
    false statements continue in the news media and surely 95% of the
    public accept them as fact although virtually no one in the
    radiation health scientific community gives them credence. We
    have here a complete breakdown in communication between the
    scientific community and the news media, and an unprecedented
    display of irresponsibility by the latter. One must also
    question the ethics of Nader and Ribicoff; I have sent them my
    papers and written them personal letters, but I have never
    received a reply.

Let's get at the truth here about plutonium toxicity. We
    begin by outlining a calculation of the cancer risk from intake
    of plutonium (we refer to it by its chemical symbol, Pu) based on
    standard procedures recommended by all national and international
    organizations charges with responsibility in this area, and
    accepted by the vast majority of radiobiomedical scientists.

and this is the end of the article:

It is often argued that there is a great deal we do not know
    about Pu toxicity. While this may be true, one would be
    hard-pressed to name another public health issue that is as well
    understood and controlled. Surely it would not be air pollution
    from burning coal, which is a million times more serious a
    problem. Surely it is not food additives or insecticides or such
    [the dangers from these have also been greatly exaggerated] that
    may well be doing real harm to our health. Pu hazards are far
    better understood than any of these, and the one fatality per 300
    years they may someday cause is truly trivial by comparison.
    In spite of the facts we have cited here, facts well known in
    the scientific community, the myth of Pu toxicity lingers on.
    The news media ignore us, and prefer to continue scaring the
    public at every opportunity. They don't recognize the difference
    between political issues on which everyone is equally entitled to
    an opinion, and scientific issues, which are susceptible to
    scientific investigation and proof. The myth may linger forever.
    Last edited by Kimberley; 13th August 2012 at 16:10.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th August 2012), Andrew (13th August 2012), Antagenet (13th August 2012), Bongo (13th August 2012), Christine (13th August 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), heyokah (18th December 2013), ljwheat (13th August 2012), polly1022 (13th August 2012), TargeT (13th August 2012), witchy1 (15th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Dr. Sircus is making remarkably absurd leaps of illogic. Wow. That's like saying, if one cat scratches a person we will ban all pets. He certainly insulted your intelligence with that response. At least you tried. Something needs to be done on a larger scale though. Physically send the discs with the info to every nuclear scientist and radio/tv hosts we can find. Mind you, I' still on the ropes but I do think it warrants attention. My computer abilities are limited at the moment and I have no printer. Not sure how soon my situation will be remedied. We might get more attention if a number of us physically sent letters and disc info. They'd feel more pressured to look at it. We need names and addresses.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to polly1022 For This Post:

Bongo (14th August 2012), Christine (13th August 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), ljwheat (13th August 2012), TargeT (13th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

I just found a text interview with Galen Winsor from January 24. 2001

This is a link to a pdf file the interview starts in page 22:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...bA6wfdol9m_6Aw

This is just the beginning...

INTERVIEW WITH NUCLEAR POWER
    EXPERT GALEN WINSOR
    On January 23, The SPECTRUM received a
    phone call from one of our respected
    subscribers recommending that we speak with
    nuclear energy expert Galen Winsor, who has
    been a frequent guest on Tom Valentine’s radio
    program over the last decade. Galen Winsor
    has been around the nuclear power scene for
    decades, and he knows quite a bit about the
    true costs and politics of electrical generation
    that are not being mentioned in the controlled
    media versions of the current California
    “emergency” situation that can rapidly spread to
    other areas.

We know you will agree with us that this is
    not only an insightful conversation in terms of
    revelations of greed, but an extremely timely
    and important one—particularly if his
    recommendations are noticed by those truly
    efforting to get to the bottom of this so-called
    “emergency” in California.

In a telephone interview conducted on
    January 24, here is what Galen Winsor had to
    say about electricity and the so-called energy
    “crisis”.

Martin: We received a call from one of
    our subscribers, and he suggested I have a
    conversation with you, on the record, about the
    current energy shortage.

Winsor: [Laughter] What shortage?

Martin: Out here in California they keep
    leading us to believe that there is an electricity
    shortage. I understand you might feel that is
    not the case?

Winsor: Electricity is not just a commodity.
    What they are talking about is electrical
    generating capacity. And if you’ve got
    capacity, you have to use it. They haven’t
    been using it.
    To answer your question, is Rancho Seco
    operating and on-line in Lodi, California? Is
    Humbolt Bay? How about Diablo Canyon?
    How about San Onofre, I & II?

Martin: You’re mentioning these nuclear
    facilities?

Winsor: Yeah, and if you’ve got a nuclear
    facility and you don’t use it, then it’s your own
    damn fault.

Martin: Do you think there is a conspiracy
    among those involved in the power companies
    to withhold power in an effort to glean profit?

Winsor: I can name the date when it
    started. The 28th of March, 1979, at Three
    Mile Island-II
    Last edited by Kimberley; 13th August 2012 at 16:29.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (15th August 2012), Andrew (13th August 2012), Bongo (14th August 2012), Christine (13th August 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), ljwheat (13th August 2012), polly1022 (14th August 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (15th August 2012), TargeT (13th August 2012), witchy1 (15th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by polly1022 (here)
    Dr. Sircus is making remarkably absurd leaps of illogic. Wow. That's like saying, if one cat scratches a person we will ban all pets. He certainly insulted your intelligence with that response. At least you tried. Something needs to be done on a larger scale though. Physically send the discs with the info to every nuclear scientist and radio/tv hosts we can find. Mind you, I' still on the ropes but I do think it warrants attention. My computer abilities are limited at the moment and I have no printer. Not sure how soon my situation will be remedied. We might get more attention if a number of us physically sent letters and disc info. They'd feel more pressured to look at it. We need names and addresses.
    I see your point and affirm that all this and more has already been done, and why all this information has been resurrected, in a timely manner as it has.

I for one firmly believe that everything is as it should be. I woke up exactly at the time I should have. You woke up exactly as and when you should have. This thread arose at the right time.

Being an evangelist setting out to change the world ---NO -- had you tried this approach on me before I was ready -- no -- when the inner spark, source, guiding light decides for any,- and that includes the rest of the world when one should or should not wake up is not in our reformed new intelligence.

This information needs to get out I understand that, and it did --- and is -- I got it -- You got it. Making a statement that a “lot of the information in this thread has been band”-- to the general public will get more response than trying to shove it down there throats.

The world is waking up as it should just like we did why are we in such a big hurry. The world waited for us to show up and wake up. It waited for me and you countless times in stages of our awareness every day were alive and are truly listening. Its about free will. Let the world have its free will.

Ever listen to a reformed drunk. That’s what we sound like to the un - awakened world.

And besides stepping into the space or bubble of someone else’s free will. Is not our place. Pull the log out of our eye’s practice on ourselves first, and leave the speck in the eye or the world alone.

This is similar to the old bewitched show with Gladice Cravett’s across the street, always poking her nose were it doesn’t belong. Rather show your light by living it expressing it ----- and may be some one will sit up and take notice and ask as this thread is doing for us in real time.

Don’t become a Jehovah witness of I’m awake your not parrot. That shove people away as I have found out.

And I agree this is paradigm breaking information and this forum is a very good place to bring it back into the light of day.

If you can’t have it.--- you then want it. ------------

If you say don’t walk on the grass with a singe -- get ready for it to be trampled. ------------

Ban it, and everyone want’s a good look.----------

Stand on a soap box preaching to the world, -- they pass you by with out a glance.-----

I’m just saying we need to seriously look at the approach and why its not being heard. The dynamics why this and other truths are bigger than the well based truth presented here.?

Or a drama Polly Anna or Polly Joe in my case.

John xoxo
    Last edited by ljwheat; 14th August 2012 at 17:48.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (14th August 2012), Kimberley (14th August 2012), TargeT (15th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

As a child my School took us for a day trip to Sellafield nuclear reprocessing site, here is the Wikipedia link. Its an interesting read, pro or con I'm just sharing for the info.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Kimberley (14th August 2012), ljwheat (14th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As a child my School took us for a day trip to Sellafield nuclear reprocessing site, here is the Wikipedia link. Its an interesting read, pro or con I'm just sharing for the info.
    I see in the picture of the cooling towers all the wasted heat, that could be captured and distributed to all the resident of the town. Free hot water for every one, just pass it around, but NO - we must tax you, -- charge you, or just throw it away. Nice article Andrew.

John xoxo

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (14th August 2012), Kimberley (14th August 2012), TargeT (15th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #194
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

For those of you who are here at Avalon following this thread, the reason the world is so hot is the Jet stream has been shut down...

now I know, radiation sounds scary coming from a nuke disaster, so for all of you Indigos that decided to shut down the winds coming from that direction for safety, the world needs them flowing...

please watch this video if you haven't yet so your consciousness will pass it along the grid to others...

ps. use Sunscreen, it is more harmful...

25. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    For those of you who are here at Avalon following this thread, the reason the world is so hot is the Jet stream has been shut down...

now I know, radiation sounds scary coming from a nuke disaster, so for all of you Indigos that decided to shut down the winds coming from that direction for safety, the world needs them flowing...

please watch this video if you haven't yet so your consciousness will pass it along the grid to others...

ps. use Sunscreen, it is more harmful...
    LOL ------------- "?" -------- --- Thanks fore bumping the thread!

Up date = Now I get it - good point - shutting down the jet stream of radiation fear circulating the world, but to say the world needs this fear - why?-- The controllers day has come to an end. Including the AI’s in hiding.

And yes, we’ve seen this video before, No thanks, and vitamin D only hurts if you get to much to soon Naturally.

Hiding behind word manipulation is not necessary, or showing up as a shadow in the wind is counter productive. IMO John xoxo
    Last edited by ljwheat; 15th August 2012 at 01:49.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kimberley (15th August 2012), TargeT (15th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

I just found a text interview with Galen Winsor from January 24. 2001

This is a link to a pdf file the interview starts in page 22:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...bA6wfdol9m_6Aw

This is just the beginning...

INTERVIEW WITH NUCLEAR POWER
    EXPERT GALEN WINSOR
    On January 23, The SPECTRUM received a
    phone call from one of our respected
    subscribers recommending that we speak with
    nuclear energy expert Galen Winsor, who has
    been a frequent guest on Tom Valentine’s radio
    program over the last decade. Galen Winsor
    has been around the nuclear power scene for
    decades, and he knows quite a bit about the
    true costs and politics of electrical generation
    that are not being mentioned in the controlled
    media versions of the current California
    “emergency” situation that can rapidly spread to
    other areas.

We know you will agree with us that this is
    not only an insightful conversation in terms of
    revelations of greed, but an extremely timely
    and important one—particularly if his
    recommendations are noticed by those truly
    efforting to get to the bottom of this so-called
    “emergency” in California.

In a telephone interview conducted on
    January 24, here is what Galen Winsor had to
    say about electricity and the so-called energy
    “crisis”.

Martin: We received a call from one of
    our subscribers, and he suggested I have a
    conversation with you, on the record, about the
    current energy shortage.

Winsor: [Laughter] What shortage?

Martin: Out here in California they keep
    leading us to believe that there is an electricity
    shortage. I understand you might feel that is
    not the case?

Winsor: Electricity is not just a commodity.
    What they are talking about is electrical
    generating capacity. And if you’ve got
    capacity, you have to use it. They haven’t
    been using it.
    To answer your question, is Rancho Seco
    operating and on-line in Lodi, California? Is
    Humbolt Bay? How about Diablo Canyon?
    How about San Onofre, I & II?

Martin: You’re mentioning these nuclear
    facilities?

Winsor: Yeah, and if you’ve got a nuclear
    facility and you don’t use it, then it’s your own
    damn fault.

Martin: Do you think there is a conspiracy
    among those involved in the power companies
    to withhold power in an effort to glean profit?

Winsor: I can name the date when it
    started. The 28th of March, 1979, at Three
    Mile Island-II
    Great find Kimberly, on both articles, each piece adds a tremendous amount of validating evidence for this thread coo doo’s Kimberly great work.

John xoxo

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kimberley (15th August 2012), TargeT (15th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #197
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I've been trying to find more about 28 March 1979 ( 6 months before I was born!) and haven't been able to find a lot of useful info.. I'm facinated by historical "conspiracy"; for example: every war the US has ever been a part of has been precursed by a false flag (and most of them are declassified & easily found now... not that anyone seems to care...)

if anyone has some info on this topic from other-than-main-stream-sources I'd be apreciative (anything you've got, I can discern )
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Kimberley (15th August 2012), ljwheat (15th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stand corrected removed my statement of off topic Sorry -T- John
    Last edited by ljwheat; 15th August 2012 at 17:14. Reason: removal

32. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by ljwheat; 15th August 2012 at 17:15.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kimberley (15th August 2012)

34. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I've been trying to find more about 28 March 1979 ( 6 months before I was born!) and haven't been able to find a lot of useful info.. I'm facinated by historical "conspiracy"; for example: every war the US has ever been a part of has been precursed by a false flag (and most of them are declassified & easily found now... not that anyone seems to care...)

if anyone has some info on this topic from other-than-main-stream-sources I'd be apreciative (anything you've got, I can discern )
    This is a valid question and indeed a very important one too, and needs looking into on its own thread. And am sure the Mod’s will help you move this to its own thread.

Keeping this thread clean and on track, I would ask that a proper decorum be maintained. John xoxo
    John I am not sure why you say this is off topic? March 28 1979 is the day of the Three Mile Island nuclear reactor incident.

And Target the precursor to adding fear to TMI incident was the release of the movie "The China Syndrome". Galen talked about his involvement with the movie in several of the interviews posted here in this thread...

I thought the movie came out months before the TMI incident I just now see it was only 12 days before... I saw the movie when It came out... so when TMI happened and my whole family except me was 80 miles away from TMI and I was in Miami I was very very afraid..one of the most fearful moments in my life...

I only saw the movie once...so now seeing the trailer is funny as I forgot Jane Fonda's news reporter roles name was Kimberly...interesting.

MOVIE TRAILER -- "THE CHINA SYNDROME" Release date March 16, 1979

Last edited by Kimberley; 15th August 2012 at 17:23.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (15th August 2012), ljwheat (15th August 2012), TargeT (16th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast