+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    This information (thanks to the OP) has completely blown me away. Think how far this lie can lead us. All the cascade steps that follow after believing that radioactivity is our mortal enemy. If they can lie about this with all the best scientist on board, imagine the deception in other fields of study. OMG!!!
    Guess what, this info will not go viral, no one cares or is educated enough to really get the depth of this...this is so mind blowing it's scary.

Found this: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1R1ReBuvsMk

In this 1985 presentation, Galen Winsor explains the real science behind radiation disposal and nuclear energy safety, and exposes the fraudulent government regulations that keep energy prices artificially high at the expense of the consumer.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 29th June 2012 at 16:23.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Kimberley (29th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), slipknotted (29th June 2012), spiritguide (29th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

I am posting this article again for emphasis in other words hint hint if you did not read it yet:

Quote The Truth About Chernobyl Is Told

by Zbigniew Jaworowski, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.

(Full text of article from the Winter 2000-2001 issue)

The recent report of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) is in total disagreement with the opinions widely propagated by the international media, by the Greens, and by the governments of Belarus and Ukraine, that there have been tens of thousands of cancer deaths and epidemics of genetic disorders, allegedly caused by the Chernobyl accident. To the contrary, UNSCEAR states, even among the progeny of the survivors of the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, who received radiation doses hundreds of times higher than the radiation doses to the inhabitants of regions contaminated by the Chernobyl accident, no radiogenetic disturbances of health have been found.
    full article is here:

http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...chernobyl.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

heyokah (29th June 2012), ljwheat (29th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), spiritguide (29th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    This information (thanks to the OP) has completely blown me away. Think how far this lie can lead us. All the cascade steps that follow after believing that radioactivity is our mortal enemy. If they can lie about this with all the best scientist on board, imagine the deception in other fields of study. OMG!!!
    Guess what, this info will not go viral, no one cares or is educated enough to really get the depth of this...this is so mind blowing it's scary.

Found this:
    I have just watched this video & I would say the info comes across better than in the OP video, the info is generally the same but he makes reference very near the end to Major Jordan's Diary on how the Americans gave the nuclear technology to the Russians in the 40's.

here it is if anyone is wanting to read it http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/jordan/01.html

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Belle (29th June 2012), Kimberley (29th June 2012), ljwheat (29th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), TargeT (29th June 2012), ulli (29th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    OK TargetT, I'm listening closer now. i appreciate hearing witness accounts..... I would just add that that all the sickness and deformities in iraq could also come from many sorts of pollution. We have tons of pollution everywhere, but depressed places like war zones get a big hit of unknown mixes of many things. Here in Maine, we are at the tail pipe of US industry, pollution wise.... Abundant health can be had with care to detoxing all exposures, despite the air and the so called acid rain.... Say nothing of the chem-trail droppings.
    Our biggest gift to the Iraq people in the area we occupied was fresh water (bottled water), we gave palets away every day (hundreds to thousands of bottles); there are NO clean sources of drinking water in the area I was in, the desert itself smells like a strongly flavored soup (not neccicarily good) and the area itself is strewn with trash and rubble, the conditions are terrible and they were like that (mostly) before we got there and did anything.

if you ask me I'd say its been purposely despoiled, maybe due to it being the "cradle of civilization"... some sort of vindictive thing?

Despite that, If DU got into the fire arms industry, then what? Google : DU + "small arms" ....over a million hits?, i leave it to others to surmise.
    its a super dense metal that lights on fire when stressed... the perfect killing material for current small arms tech; how could you NOT use it?

But Galen has said that the 'wastes' are valuable, like commodities, possibly upsetting to the industrial investors? to law enforcement?
    While studing LFTR technology (Liquid Flouride Thorium Reactor) I discovered that every single nuclear "power plant" is actually run as a refinery for plutonium & uranium.. power is a secondary almost "after thought", maybe a way of buying enough political capital that they can get over their own fear campaigns? reguardless "breeder" type reactors (as all current reactors in the world currently are) only have one purpose, and its yellowcake production.

LFTR could free us from energy concerns for beyond the forseeable future, and we had a functional unit in the 40's that was shut down and shelved in favor of the breeder reactors we use now (and now you know why).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Belle (29th June 2012), Bo Atkinson (30th June 2012), eileenrose (30th June 2012), Kimberley (29th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), spiritguide (29th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

here it takes you to the faluja stuff...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)

here it takes you to the faluja stuff...
    having a video removed via copy-right violation isn't proof of anything IMO.

This has the feel of "global warming" to me, its an easily accepted lie because it tracks with "known truths" (haha) that are commonly held by large sections of the population; something similar was tried with Chernobyl (Chernobyl children: http://www.chernobyl-children.org.uk/).

The birth defects are an issue, to be sure, but if you listen to these people from the various organizations speak, they lean so heavily on logical fallacy (usually appeal to emotion) that its hard to believe that anyone "buys this stuff", of course until you circle back to the fact that they are leveraging a wide spread lie.

I could break down the video you posted a bit more, but I don't think its needed, watch it & ask your self HOW they determined there was in increase in deformities from the use of DU rounds, a simple interview of barely literate (no offense to the illiterate, they just happen to take record keeping less seriously....) peoples is not evidence to me of much, the rest of the fluf us just that, spiked with pictures of people who genuinely deserve to find out why thing are happening, not be pawns to another "pink ribbon" style group.

Many levels of deception indeed.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

I have to bump this thread this info is so important. So many pieces of the puzzle come to gether when you listen to this. Much more makes sense.

Like Kimberly said I am still trying to wrap my mind around this.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012), ljwheat (29th June 2012), TargeT (29th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I have not posted on Avalon for months because of the total nonsense and bickering ,but this info deserves to be spread far and wide on FB ,Twitter, emails ,ect ..FYI I TRIED TO SHARE THIS INFO ON MY FB PAGE AND OF COURSE THE CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO SHARE AT THIS TIME .This whistleblower in my opinion is the most valuble source of first hand information that could change our paradigm than any source I have seen to date.... Galen Winsor is a True American hero

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Belle (29th June 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (30th June 2012), JSGlasgow (29th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), ljwheat (29th June 2012), Ontarioguy (30th June 2012), spiritguide (29th June 2012), TargeT (29th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    German
    Thanks

there was also an interesting bbc horizon docu from 2007 called 'nuclear nightmares ', the only place I can find it is here : http://www.veoh.com/watch/v141864872...ear+Nightmares

I remember being outraged at the suggestion that radiation is not all that bad, and that there are reduced cancer rates in regions with high natural radiation...

Targe, I am here for the truth ..whatever that may be.....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Belle (29th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), TargeT (29th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

For those of you that have already listened to Dr. Caldicott's lecture, she tells it from the medical side from her personal research.

What was interesting, however, and perhaps relevant to our discussion on our thread here, was a testimony from a Japanese woman (at the end of the lecture's Q&A) that experienced the Hiroshima bombing first hand, and although having spent weeks at the epicenter, eating, drinking, sleeping on highly contaminated soil by the river covered in the "black rain" , she survived with no long-term illness other than acute radiation poisoning a few years thereafter.

Dr Helen Caldicott: The Medical Implications of Fukushima, Nuclear Power and Nuclear Proliferation

Though Dr Helen Caldicott refers many times to the science publication recently translated from Russian to English (NY Academy of Science on Chernobyl), it is hard to say if the medical data published by the doctors in Russia, or what we see in the video documents below, are really true or fabricated in some way to keep us deceived.

However, there was a point in the documentary (2006 below) that talked about the 10 or so men that was first at the scene of the Chernobyl accident whom all died of heart failure (commonly known from strong radiation which Dr. Caldicott talks about). What's puzzling is that the same thing occurred at Fukushima where 2 men died of heart failure on site, in the first few days after the accident (though the media claim they died of heart attack from heat exhaustion being in that white space suit). Now, what needs to be questioned is, did these men really die from the effects of intense radiation, OR, are all these things nonsense if we believe what Galen Winsor is telling us.

Best Chernobyl Documentary 2006 The Battle of Chernobyl (HQ)

Is this documentary also a scam, too ?

CHERNOBYL HEART and CHILDREN OF CHERNOBYL

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

161803398 (4th January 2013), Bo Atkinson (4th July 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I think that Galen Winsor may be pushing it a lttle bit actually... he also says that lead is save... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning

on another note, I have always wondered how the astronauts that did (or didnt) go to the moon are supposed to have survived the onslaught of radiation in their tin cans.....

those chernobyl kids have got a wide array of low level health problems, my friends get a few over every summer. its not a scam, its people who care looking after people who need it...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

eileenrose (30th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), TargeT (1st July 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I think that Galen Winsor may be pushing it a lttle bit actually... he also says that lead is save... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning

on another note, I have always wondered how the astronauts that did (or didnt) go to the moon are supposed to have survived the onslaught of radiation in their tin cans.....

those chernobyl kids have got a wide array of low level health problems, my friends get a few over every summer. its not a scam, its people who care looking after people who need it...
    What I took from what galen said was that lead is safe for you if you ingest it because your stomach acid can't break it down so it would just pass straight through your system.

I would imagine getting it directly contaminated in your blood would have an effect, but I'm no expert nor have I done any research on lead poisoning.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

ljwheat (30th June 2012), TargeT (1st July 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

For those who claim that the health problems sustained from radiation exposure are true . (Food for thought )TpTB were covertly disinforming the general public of the hazards of radiation exposure and backing it up with vetted cases and were suppresing the truth. I would think they would be smart enough to release other compounds in conjunction with radiation to make it appear that it was radiation, in fact caused the health problems THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012), TargeT (30th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I'm almost speechless... I was listening to some radio show last where they were talking about radiation and Fukushima and how to be prepared. I have to say I avoid this subjects than seem to me pure fear mongering so I took off and decided to listen to something else but...
    I was wondering how come after a year there's no news about japanese people dieing but the thousands or at least hundreds as should be expected... and any other effects of radiation on the population; by this time it should be big news everywhere so.... just the fear of radiation has survived!

Last edited by cloud9; 30th June 2012 at 00:09.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by woodshreder (here)
    For those who claim that the health problems sustained from radiation exposure are true . (Food for thought )TpTB were covertly disinforming the general public of the hazards of radiation exposure and backing it up with vetted cases and were suppresing the truth. I would think they would be smart enough to release other compounds in conjunction with radiation to make it appear that it was radiation, in fact caused the health problems THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
    The good new Fukushima is safe, if anyone die’s they were kill with something else and are blaming it on radiation.

The bad news is there using this fear incident just like 9/11 taking full at vantage of 60 years of fear, that digs the heal of oppression into society just that much further. If they don’t do anything with Fukushima, it will just sit there and generate even more fear than doing something about it.

The radiation on the dials of your wristwatch is hotter than any Fukushima fall out. So all this crap we’ve believed for years is just a wind fart. Those bastards! How can we turn this back on them.? By showing this stuff to everyone that will listen, door to door if that’s what it takes.

The first thing they do before contamination is give you a shot in the arm giving you a few extra minutes of exposure time then when your out, another shot to counter what you were exposed to. Anyone test those shots or vaccines? “NO” just like the TSA you don’t question you just do as they say its classified. The only way they can call radiation harmful is to kill these workers with these cocktail shots of death, autopsy not needed don’t want to expose the doctor’s to this contamination --- so skip that. Its nuclear stay back or you’ll die Crap. How convenient hole sale murder and no ones the wiser. Here take this shot or you may die of exposure.

Just like 9/11 what happened to the real plains and people on board those randomly picked flight numbers. Where did they go, FEMA camps, what did they do with all that evidence. So if they killed them off, then vaccinating workers at these safe nuclear sites is a peace of cake. As long as they can keep the fear pills rolling out, we mean nothing to them. And if you know the truth, they will make you look like a loony toon, or have you vaccinated the new alterative to gas chambers. AS YOU POINTED OUT THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

John xxx
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (19th December 2013), Eligos (30th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), RUSirius (30th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), TargeT (30th June 2012), woodshreder (30th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loony (here)

What I took from what galen said was that lead is safe for you if you ingest it because your stomach acid can't break it down so it would just pass straight through your system.

I would imagine getting it directly contaminated in your blood would have an effect, but I'm no expert nor have I done any research on lead poisoning.
    I just remembered, my friend about 12 years ago got shot in the hand with a pellet gun that fired out lead pellets. anyway about a year ago he broke his wrist & when he got it x-rayed the doctor saw the pellet still in his hand. He never knew it was still there because he couldn't feel it, so that has been in his hand for about 12 years now & he's never had a problem. It is still in his hand to this day.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012), ljwheat (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), TargeT (30th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I never thought about the Van Allen belt and the astronauts, that would put a big hole in one of the main points of the "man never went to the moon" crowd.

chernobyl is much like the middle east, that area (Ukraine and its boarding countries) live in some pretty "low standards", currently (and MUCH improved from the time of chernobyl) the life expectancy is about 10 years on average LESS than ours (68 vr 78) and we are NO WHERE near an example of healthy living, in the time of chernobyl things were much worse for these people.

I don't think its a bad thing, other than I believe it is based on a lie (chernobyl kids, and its possibly a lie that is causing a LOT of suffering to all of humanity), ends justifying the means comes to mind a bit.

Mr Winsor is speaking from a purely realistic, chem. reaction stand point, and there is much truth in Mr Winsor's statements.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012), ljwheat (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    The good new Fukushima is safe, if anyone die’s they were kill with something else and are blaming it on radiation.

The bad news is there using this fear incident just like 9/11 taking full at vantage of 60 years of fear, that digs the heal of oppression into society just that much further. If they don’t do anything with Fukushima, it will just sit there and generate even more fear than doing something about it.

The radiation on the dials of your wristwatch is hotter than any Fukushima fall out. So all this crap we’ve believed for years is just a wind fart. Those bastards! How can we turn this back on them.? By showing this stuff to everyone that will listen, door to door if that’s what it takes.

The first thing they do before contamination is give you a shot in the arm giving you a few extra minutes of exposure time then when your out, another shot to counter what you were exposed to. Anyone test those shots or vaccines? “NO” just like the TSA you don’t question you just do as they say its classified. The only way they can call radiation harmful is to kill these workers with these cocktail shots of death, autopsy not needed don’t want to expose the doctor’s to this contamination --- so skip that. Its nuclear stay back or you’ll die Crap. How convenient hole sale murder and no ones the wiser. Here take this shot or you may die of exposure.

Just like 9/11 what happened to the real plains and people on board those randomly picked flight numbers. Where did they go, FEMA camps, what did they do with all that evidence. So if they killed them off, then vaccinating workers at these safe nuclear sites is a peace of cake. As long as they can keep the fear pills rolling out, we mean nothing to them. And if you know the truth, they will make you look like a loony toon, or have you vaccinated the new alterative to gas chambers. AS YOU POINTED OUT THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

John xxx
    Those heavy metals are VERY VERY useful material for many reasons, I can't imagine what alloys we have missed out on due to their extremely controlled use.

Think about the levels of fear being generated right now with Fukushima,,, and its being sold as "global" right? seems like a HUGE energy generating fear ritual for parasitic entities to feed on, much like all mass gathering events seem to be these days.... I've heard people saying its 80x worse than Chrenobyl... so they are leveraging old fears as well, makes me want to add another layer to my tinfoil hat.

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)

This topic is bigger than ufo discloser IMO, UFO’s are nothing in comparison to this lie and blind folding with fear on this topic that our governments have laid on our world.

This would be a great feather in Bill’s hat as well as Avalon’s bringing this for wards at a time when people will listen now. 30yrs ago not so much, and with Japan getting the double whammy, this would be the liberating wait off its back. Once they get over the indicial shock and anger of the lie perpetrated on them for so long. Thanks Paul, any chance of tapping Bill on the shoulder on this One?

John xxx

IMO this is bigger than the shot from the grassy noel, that was heard around the world.
    I agree with all that is said above, completely.
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th June 2012 at 01:30.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Kimberley (1st July 2012), ljwheat (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), RUSirius (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This subject for some is liberating, for other’s its beyond devastating should this turn out to be real. At this point in light of all the evidence brought into play my firmly long held fear of radiation is gone completely now.

For those who have held the same fears, but who have had the means and for with, to pack up and flee to the southern hemisphere because of there fears. Are going to find swallowing this information hard to handle especially if it was the sole purpose of leaving in the first place, and wasting all that money for nothing.

Justifying the coast of the move may lock -- looking at this evidence as demoralizing and choose the route of denial. But I would think as I did the nagging underlying residue of the truth, will eat at our conscious and be back for another look at the evidence presented. I admit I was afraid and argued with those poo pooing the Fucashima thread just a few months ago. Were I defended my fears of radiation. I’m passed that now. And admit I was wrong.

I was wrong, I was totally in the dark with the rest of the world. This truth has set me free and now can make all the connections that used to baffle me to no end. My hope is that those still holding this fear of nuclear power will take another look at all this evidence. If we are not part of the cure, then we are still part of the problem. John xxx

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (30th June 2012), Ceedub (11th July 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), spiritguide (1st July 2012), TargeT (30th June 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

So I notice that Galen was involved in the design of Hanford nuclear facility, you know, that one near the Columbia river that leaked like a sieve and has required mega bucks for cleanup. Hmmm..... I dont know if I can trust this guy. If he thinks nuclear is so great lets put all the **** in his back yard, not mine, not yours.

Should I mention all the folks who died of radiation in Emmet Idaho who were downwinders of nuclear testing in Nevada? and how about all the Navajo Indians who have died from cancer because the government gave them houses built on top of uranium tailing piles.

Yep, I knew someone who was a chemist. He use to dip his hands into toxic metals... the scientists did it all the time... they are all dead now from that Hercules corporation that he worked in.... dead early from cancer.

the creation of fear of nuclear energy is well founded. He says that this fear is created to keep the power in the hands of a few.... well, just how many nuclear power plants are there now? how many nuclear bombs? how much radiation spread around in hospitals? and in how many nations around the planet? and just a few people control all this? I call BS. this lecture is a distraction from what the world is facing.

His escapades in radiation reminds me of Homer Simpson.

Yes they fabricated levels for xrays... and now chronically ill kids are dying from all of the cat scans they have received, telling moms for years that it is basically safe... that the tests are necessary. Death by the medical community via radiation. No one asks questions.... and people die. Sometimes people dont die for some years after exposure.

Regardless of how safe he thinks radiation can be, or how important it is for us to have it, there is no protection from mother nature. Earthquakes, tsunami, hurricaines and other earth changes make it so we are sitting on a time bomb for all of humanity.

I need a lot more proof than what this guy says. A lot more. I think we have idiots, people with agendas, war mongers, politiicans and fascist capitalists all mixing the pot. We will never know the truth. But those moms with deformed kids know, and those downwinders know, and every family who has a loved one who has died knows.

I think someone should make him a nice cup of cesium 137 green tea.... you know, the finest imported Japanese variety.

visit facebook page "mutation watch"

where you gonna hedge your bets for our mother earth?

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

161803398 (4th January 2013), Bo Atkinson (30th June 2012), Ceedub (11th July 2012), conk (5th July 2012), GoingOn (15th October 2012), heyokah (13th July 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (30th June 2012), Kimberley (1st July 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012), Richard S. (2nd July 2012), sdv (30th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast