+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan speaks up today

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,730 posts

Default Bill Ryan speaks up today

By chance I found this post today. It is one of the first I have noticed as a member where Bill lays out his present moment concerns. It asks to be displayed where others might notice it who are not looking at the Drake thread. I edited it slightly.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----

I have a duty and a responsibility to call nonsense where I see it (and there's been a huge amount of nonsense in the alternative media over the last 12 months). It's my job. I'm an alternative media investigator, but I'm also a teacher and a guide.

You asked me what the real issues are. They include (but are by no means limited to):

-- Coming solar events that may well compromise electronic components and the communications/power grid. (Current estimates of timing, as best I know and have been told, are this coming December-January, and maybe in the months following in the first half of 2013.) This has been anticipated for many years. I was advised by a scientist with a Top Secret clearance, name known and supplied, to "either get a lot of sunblock or, better still, go underground".

-- A financial event (or abruptly deteriorating economic situation: like a financial earthquake or tsunami) in the coming few months -- before the US election -- that will result in the devaluation of the US dollar and rapid inflation in all food, fuel, goods and services in the US. (Possible violent domestic reaction to this is what Doug Hagmann has been talking about. There could be a lot of civil unrest if the transition to a lower value dollar is not smooth. It's quite possible that the USG might not WANT it to be smooth, in order to justify round-up action against the militias.)

-- Poverty, pollution, extinction of species, disruption of weather patterns, destruction of the rain forest, chemtrails, radiation (Fukushima is a desperately serious, totally unsolved problem)... what more do I need to say?

-- As Justoneman correctly states, there is a considerable and almost unconfrontable backstage and hidden continuing practice of satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice that fuels and empowers demonic agendas connected with all the above. We're in big trouble on Planet Earth (and have been for several thousand years) -- and only mass awakening and awareness, with the engagement of the mainstream media, will really turn the tide.

-- People are waking up, and there are changes, but not nearly enough yet. If we win all this, it may take several committed generations to clean up the immense mess. Much of the nonsense in the alternative media (Elenin, 11-11-11, Ascension as in some kind of coming galactic rapture, the Galactic Federation of Light and Mike Quinsey's other delusions (there are benevolent ETs, but they don't operate like that!), so-called, much-hoped-for but never-actually-occurring "mass arrests", and now the ridiculous Drake circus) serves to provide damaging and destructive false hope, to which many have recently become addicted.

Hanging on to delusional false hope is way easier than confronting the truth, and functions like a kind of opiate that disempowers otherwise intelligent, aware and able people --
    And a PS -- against which the list of problems above pales in comparison.

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    Last edited by Delight; 29th June 2012 at 16:36.

2. The Following 107 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

<8> (29th June 2012), Alan (30th June 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (29th June 2012), Anchor (29th June 2012), Antagenet (30th June 2012), Belle (29th June 2012), benevolentcrow (29th June 2012), bennycog (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), bodhii71 (29th June 2012), cacophony (30th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), centreoflight (29th June 2012), Christine (29th June 2012), Cidersomerset (29th June 2012), Cognitive Dissident (6th January 2013), conk (29th June 2012), Davy (29th June 2012), Deborah (ahamkara) (29th June 2012), Debra (30th June 2012), Eagle Eye (29th June 2012), Firinn (30th June 2012), Flash (5th January 2013), gabbahh (12th July 2012), GCS1103 (30th June 2012), genevieve (29th June 2012), ghostrider (29th June 2012), gigha (29th June 2012), ginnyk (29th June 2012), goinghome2012 (29th June 2012), Hawkwind (29th June 2012), Heart-2-Heart (29th June 2012), Heather2017 (29th June 2012), hectorlca (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), Ixopoborn (2nd July 2012), Jean-Marie (29th June 2012), karelia (29th June 2012), Keltikmuse (5th January 2013), Kerrigan (29th June 2012), kevlar (29th June 2012), Ki's (29th June 2012), Kindred (30th June 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th June 2012), Kristo (29th June 2012), Krullenjongen (29th June 2012), Lazlo (29th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th June 2012), mab777 (29th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th June 2012), Mare (29th June 2012), Matts (29th June 2012), Mike (29th June 2012), Mike Gorman (29th June 2012), Molope (30th June 2012), MorningSong (29th June 2012), mosquito (30th June 2012), mountain_jim (29th June 2012), MR Mojo (7th January 2013), muxfolder (29th June 2012), Muzz (29th June 2012), Möbius (30th June 2012), Ol' Roy (29th June 2012), Olam (30th June 2012), Ontarioguy (29th June 2012), Operator (29th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), percival tyro (29th June 2012), PHARAOH (29th June 2012), Raven (29th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th June 2012), Rosco1 (1st July 2012), schneider (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), shadowstalker (29th June 2012), Sidney (29th June 2012), Sierra (29th June 2012), sigma6 (9th July 2012), slipknotted (29th June 2012), Snowbird (29th June 2012), soleil (10th January 2013), Soul Safari (29th June 2012), spuddie (30th June 2012), Star Tsar (29th June 2012), StephenW11UK (30th June 2012), Studeo (30th June 2012), sunflower (29th June 2012), Tane Mahuta (30th June 2012), tcjim1 (29th June 2012), tessie999 (30th June 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2012), ThresholdRising (30th June 2012), Trail (29th June 2012), transitionalman (30th June 2012), truth4me (29th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), westhill (6th January 2013), WhiteFeather (29th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (30th June 2012), Wind (29th June 2012), Woody (29th June 2012), Yoda (30th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan speaks up today

We all have to decide what is credible and who is worth listening to. I certainly respect Bill Ryan and the very significant contributions he's made to educating people over the years. However, he has promoted a wide variety of people and viewpoints over time, not all of them consistent with one another. There's no shame in that -it's true for anyone who is not dogmatic and who is open to expanding his worldview. I know he and Kerry interviewed David Wilcock, perhaps more than once, but now he's very skeptical of Wilcock.

Fairly recently Bill Ryan was very enthusiastic about Inelia Benz -who clearly believes in things like ascension and ET intervention. Check out her site http://www.ascension101.com/, where she says, among other things, that our physical bodies will soon not have to experience death when we ascend past 3D. I'm not ridiculing her -I actually hope she's right! She's obviously far more optimistic than Bill Ryan, who seemed to agree with everything she was saying when he interviewed her about a year ago.

The alternative/conspiracy "community" is very diverse, and it's much more than two sided, though with the Drake scenario it can seem like a simple split down the middle. We have many people saying many different things, which often changes over time. I think the concept of multiple timelines as explained by Bashar might offer a valuable clue into the truth.

4. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to LarryC For This Post:

<8> (29th June 2012), 777 (24th July 2012), aranuk (29th June 2012), benevolentcrow (29th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), centreoflight (29th June 2012), Cidersomerset (29th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), Heather2017 (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), Keltikmuse (5th January 2013), ledus un medus (29th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th June 2012), meat suit (29th June 2012), Mike (29th June 2012), mountain_jim (29th June 2012), nearing (29th June 2012), Nickolai (29th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), percival tyro (29th June 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th June 2012), schneider (29th June 2012), Sesan (29th June 2012), Snowbird (29th June 2012), StarDust (29th June 2012), StephenW11UK (30th June 2012), ThresholdRising (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), WhiteFeather (29th June 2012), WHOMADEGOD (30th June 2012), Wind (29th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    By chance I found this post today. It is one of the first I have noticed as a member where Bill lays laying out his present moment concerns. It asks to be displayed where others might notice it who are not looking at the Drake thread. I edited it slightly.

----

I have a duty and a responsibility to call nonsense where I see it (and there's been a huge amount of nonsense in the alternative media over the last 12 months). It's my job. I'm an alternative media investigator, but I'm also a teacher and a guide.

You asked me what the real issues are. They include (but are by no means limited to):

-- Coming solar events that may well compromise electronic components and the communications/power grid. (Current estimates of timing, as best I know and have been told, are this coming December-January, and maybe in the months following in the first half of 2013.) This has been anticipated for many years. I was advised by a scientist with a Top Secret clearance, name known and supplied, to "either get a lot of sunblock or, better still, go underground".

-- A financial event (or abruptly deteriorating economic situation: like a financial earthquake or tsunami) in the coming few months -- before the US election -- that will result in the devaluation of the US dollar and rapid inflation in all food, fuel, goods and services in the US. (Possible violent domestic reaction to this is what Doug Hagmann has been talking about. There could be a lot of civil unrest if the transition to a lower value dollar is not smooth. It's quite possible that the USG might not WANT it to be smooth, in order to justify round-up action against the militias.)

-- Poverty, pollution, extinction of species, disruption of weather patterns, destruction of the rain forest, chemtrails, radiation (Fukushima is a desperately serious, totally unsolved problem)... what more do I need to say?

-- As Justoneman correctly states, there is a considerable and almost unconfrontable backstage and hidden continuing practice of satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice that fuels and empowers demonic agendas connected with all the above. We're in big trouble on Planet Earth (and have been for several thousand years) -- and only mass awakening and awareness, with the engagement of the mainstream media, will really turn the tide.

-- People are waking up, and there are changes, but not nearly enough yet. If we win all this, it may take several committed generations to clean up the immense mess. Much of the nonsense in the alternative media (Elenin, 11-11-11, Ascension as in some kind of coming galactic rapture, the Galactic Federation of Light and Mike Quinsey's other delusions (there are benevolent ETs, but they don't operate like that!), so-called, much-hoped-for but never-actually-occurring "mass arrests", and now the ridiculous Drake circus) serves to provide damaging and destructive false hope, to which many have recently become addicted.

Hanging on to delusional false hope is way easier than confronting the truth, and functions like a kind of opiate that disempowers otherwise intelligent, aware and able people --
    And a PS -- against which the list of problems above pales in comparison.

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    OK, so I just feel I want to share from where I am coming. From the shared 3D materialistic perspective, all the above seems to be clearly visible and problems facing us.

This is just not all there is to it. The Universe is a mirror speaking to us about ourselves. It changes according to what we boomerang into its field.

It is possible now to know and use the information given to us in the mirror we see from a much stranger and paradoxical view point. Everything can have its life and we can have our life and all have it at the same time without being trouble to each other.

This "harmlessness" is a muscle that we are training. It is not just a horizontal but a vertical endeavor. And why be so fixated on the shape of the world and ourselves from the past? Our body and all material bodies are carved out of meaning that translates.

Why not focus on the meaning part and not the storyline as fixed and immovable? That fixity is the materialistic view.

We are not just bodies that house genes living on a deterministic rock in a clock work Universe with resources only embedded in the physical and historic story.

If one understands we (and Every one of the whole ) are sentient spiritual beings in form, the human cannot be discounted as the source of the human experience. We are not passive weak and rather stupid "cows" being farmed and tended and harvested at the will of a Farmer.

What I appreciate is that it is very important that I "do something" about the world I see presented to me. The reason I think this is given to me is because I made it what it is and do so at every moment. If I just take that task on with more consciousness it will be pretty clear in a short "time" this is the case.

I see this to be the case. It is real and not dependent on a savior.

My understanding is that we are spiritual beings who have been chosen to share rapport with "other" consciousness that seems to live independently. One could use Inelia's understanding of the body consciousness who is embedded in the Gaia consciousness and in turn is embedded in the solar consciousness and the galactic consciousness.

Some get fixated on the part that seems outside this relationship of body to body. Others get fixated on being the body. What about being all of this at the same time and awrae of it. So, we can from a human body talk to the sun, to the water, to any "one" and yet know we are not separate.

This is the mythic game.

The early materialistic view of the "reality" I am experiencing which seemed to have a psychological overlay has been overturned in my understanding. It shifted to a sense that all is the mind with an overlay of myth.

Now the perspective is that it is all one great myth with individual storylines to choose and the overlay is of that unspeakable Mystic Reality that is filtering into awareness as we face the limits we create in this grand story.

What is most important to me as I live now is that I come to terms with the way my storyline with its assumptions, beliefs and limits has constrained participation between "myself" and the unknown calling.

Honestly, if I am just a cow in the herd of cows and if given what Bill Ryan laid out...more power to the keepers of the gene to be save it from "destruction" in the clock work Universe.

In my story, I am "here" to meet some ONE who looks like some others and learn rapport. Out of this rapport, we create some new adventures.

Because I choose to see this Mythic story reality of my own turning into something I have no words to share, I cannot say anything to validate my knowing.

However I have faith that anything that presents itself to be feared is not what I really fear. I will use the cliche as the Fear being the door........

Thanks for Avalon Bill.
    Maggie
    Last edited by Delight; 29th June 2012 at 15:26.

6. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

<8> (29th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), centreoflight (29th June 2012), Cidersomerset (29th June 2012), Debra (30th June 2012), gabbahh (12th July 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), Imagift (29th June 2012), LarryC (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th June 2012), Mike (29th June 2012), mosquito (30th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), percival tyro (29th June 2012), pilotsimone (29th June 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), schneider (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), Snowbird (29th June 2012), StephenW11UK (30th June 2012), sunflower (29th June 2012), ThresholdRising (30th June 2012), truth4me (29th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), WhiteFeather (30th June 2012), Wind (29th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Delight there is so much contradicting material going around its almost impossible to know the truth from any sourse...

The good thing about Bill and is one of the main reason I was drawn instictively to his and Kerrys disclosure is clear and
    thoughtfull interpretation of all these wierd and wonderfull events.

Sure Bill is not the messiah...LOL..but he has re incarnated back on earth for the purpose of trying to find Truth!!
    and thats what I'm, and most of you reading this forum are doing here I hope....

Cheers to you all steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th June 2012 at 15:39.

8. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (29th June 2012), aranuk (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), centreoflight (29th June 2012), Christine (29th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), jackovesk (30th June 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th June 2012), Raven (29th June 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), Rosco1 (1st July 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), Snowbird (29th June 2012), StephenW11UK (30th June 2012), ThresholdRising (30th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), WhiteFeather (30th June 2012), Yoda (30th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

They may be surprised when they arrive at their off world destination with no return ticket. They may find that they are now the slaves if not food. I do believe in KARMA and think they will either not make it off planet or get their "Come Upance" along the way or at their destination. I agree there is a LOT of "Non Sense" out there right now. People seem to be buying it hook line and sinker as they want it to be true. Maybe they can make it true with mass consciousness.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by LarryC (here)
    We all have to decide what is credible and who is worth listening to. I certainly respect Bill Ryan and the very significant contributions he's made to educating people over the years. However, he has promoted a wide variety of people and viewpoints over time, not all of them consistent with one another. There's no shame in that -it's true for anyone who is not dogmatic and who is open to expanding his worldview. I know he and Kerry interviewed David Wilcock, perhaps more than once, but now he's very skeptical of Wilcock.

Fairly recently Bill Ryan was very enthusiastic about Inelia Benz -who clearly believes in things like ascension and ET intervention. Check out her site http://www.ascension101.com/, where she says, among other things, that our physical bodies will soon not have to experience death when we ascend past 3D. I'm not ridiculing her -I actually hope she's right! She's obviously far more optimistic than Bill Ryan, who seemed to agree with everything she was saying when he interviewed her about a year ago.

The alternative/conspiracy "community" is very diverse, and it's much more than two sided, though with the Drake scenario it can seem like a simple split down the middle. We have many people saying many different things, which often changes over time. I think the concept of multiple timelines as explained by Bashar might offer a valuable clue into the truth.

a fair statement Larry, but things change, people change, events change etc...and minds change as a result. 'flip-flopping' is an insidious term now used in popular culture, designed to hold politicians to their opinions for the rest of eternity -- it's the "gotcha!" deception. in an Orwellian way, it has sort of replaced what i would call 'evolution' -- the evolution of thoughts, ideas, and perspectives. i view the universe as a giant hologram, or holomovement -- everything is happening at once, but if you turn the holgram to the left or right oh so slightly, or change your angle in relation to it, everything changes. i think this is a proper metaphor.

i think if you're batting .500 in this field you're doin pretty damn good.

11. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

<8> (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), centreoflight (29th June 2012), Cidersomerset (29th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2012), ginnyk (29th June 2012), hectorlca (29th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), LarryC (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th June 2012), Mark (29th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), ThresholdRising (30th June 2012), truth4me (29th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), westhill (6th January 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chinaski
    i view the universe as a giant hologram, or holomovement -- everything is happening at once, but if you turn the holgram to the left or right oh so slightly, or change your angle in relation to it, everything changes. i think this is a proper metaphor.
    Yes, I see it that way too -at least in my more lucid moments. That's why any discussion about "what's going to happen" is inevitably distorted or oversimplified. I think what to aim for is manifesting the type of awareness you want, rather than being attached to -or afraid of- a specific outcome in 3D.
    Last edited by Sierra; 29th June 2012 at 16:22. Reason: Fixed quote assignment

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LarryC For This Post:

Ceedub (29th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), ginnyk (29th June 2012), Godiam (29th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), ledus un medus (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th June 2012), Mike (29th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), pilotsimone (29th June 2012), schneider (29th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks Delight there is so much contradicting material going around its almost impossible to know the truth from any sourse...

The good thing about Bill and is one of the main reason I was drawn instictively to his and Kerrys disclosure is clear and

Sure Bill is not the messiah...LOL..but he has re incarnated back on earth for the purpose of trying to find Truth!!
    and thats what I'm, and most of you reading this forum are doing here I hope....

Excellent points you make about incarnating back on Earth for trying to find the truth. I have often wondered about "how awake" I/we were in previous incarnations. It took me 48 years to start awakening. I did have a friend back in 98' tell me that you have to become spiritual to understand things. I was still of the mindset that religion and spirituality was the same thing and now I realize how wrong I was and how he was right all along.
    Last edited by truth4me; 29th June 2012 at 16:32.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

aranuk (29th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), Cidersomerset (29th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), mosquito (30th June 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), westhill (6th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

We have to take what is coming to us. We can't fight or change what we can't see or understand until we are face to face with it. Then we can come into our own. Musical timelines is just running for cover. No fear!..

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (29th June 2012), fourty-two (1st July 2012), ghostrider (29th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I agree with Bill that great discernment is needed with several of the whistleblowers who have been coming forward. It is a great distraction to all that is going on in the world.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Excellent points you make about incarnating back on Earth for trying to find the truth. I have often wondered about "how awake" I/we were in previous incarnations. It took me 48 years to start awakening. I did have a friend back in 98' tell me that you have to become spiritual to understand things. I was still of the mindset that religion and spirituality was the same thing and now I realize how wrong I was and how he was right all along.
    Yes, this is very true. Often people confuse spirituality with religion; I did the same thing in the beginning. One may find a better understanding of what God is, and how we are all connected to Source, but you have to step outside the whole religion concepts and belief systems to understand what spirituality is all about. Spirituality can encompass many definitions depending on who you ask.

Delight, I'm glad you posted Bill's comments. I tried to point out my concerns for the upcoming solar conditions on the Drake thread a while back as that information is verifiable, unlike what Drake has presented, but because I'm no one of importance I'm sure it was overlooked by most. I think our attention is purposefully being misguided to draw us away from what's really coming around the corner. All the fear mongering that seems to be intensifying is only a food source for energies who require this type of vibrational frequency as a means of survival.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 29th June 2012 at 17:22.

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

It seems Bill hasn't seen the Galen Winsor video yet...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

humanalien (29th June 2012), Jean-Marie (29th June 2012), Ontarioguy (29th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

....But he did see the "Victor" video as the content discussed on there stated that a particular PWTB is putting a lot of attention into getting off this planet, so one has to ask why that is....and I don't think it had anything to do with fear of mass arrests.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 29th June 2012 at 17:33.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    It seems Bill hasn't seen the Galen Winsor video yet...
    Not all who see it will think its information to be true.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th June 2012 at 18:41. Reason: typo "she" ==> "see" :)
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

cloud9 (29th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), Ontarioguy (29th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you to all posters on this thread - very sane and thought out.

GoodeTSXG brings up an excellent point- we can never "run" from our Karma! One can work through with dignity and calm what is presented. To seek the easy way out is simply a delay tactic which intensifies the eventual karmic reckoning, so to speak. We save ourselves, plain and simple. No shortcuts here....

As to manifesting - we are both individual and co-creators. The dance of relationship is ever present and interwoven into our individual and group consciousness. We are all alone. We are all one.

That said, there seems to be a definite convergence of some sort shaping up. As each of us wakes up and becomes more sentient, our path of right action unfolds. An exciting time to be alive! Peace.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Ceedub (29th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), kcbc2010 (30th June 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), slipknotted (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I think that maybe bill is talking about two events to
    occur here on earth. One of them being a solar event
    and one being a demon evasion.

Duncan has been talking about these for some time now
    and that is why he is holding all these self defend classes
    every-where. He teaches you how to fight, not only in the
    physical but in the spiritual too.

This stuff is spoken of in the bible but wouldn't a
    rapture have to happen first, to start all these events
    into action?

I'd be interested in hearing more about what bill knows.....

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Realeyes (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Bill is probably right about many things, but I do not believe that we should be afraid of the future. There will be two timelines, one is catastrophic and the other one is the opposite of it. I choose hope and love instead of fear.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

777 (24th July 2012), aranuk (29th June 2012), Godiam (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), LarryC (29th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), tessie999 (30th June 2012), Turcurulin (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), Zencat (29th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I think that maybe bill is talking about two events to
    occur here on earth. One of them being a solar event
    and one being a demon evasion.

Duncan has been talking about these for some time now
    and that is why he is holding all these self defend classes
    every-where. He teaches you how to fight, not only in the
    physical but in the spiritual too.

This stuff is spoken of in the bible but wouldn't a
    rapture have to happen first, to start all these events
    into action?

I'd be interested in hearing more about what bill knows.....
    But if the magnetics are dropping and the frequency is shifting higher....I'm not so sure these negative entities could survive in that kind of environment. So maybe the big push on fear-based events is only a means of a food source....one last push before the shift takes place as they know they will no longer be able to survive the change. Just thinking out loud here.....

Additionally, I wouldn't be so quick to condemn all those who are assumed to be playing dark roles. The illusion down here is a game and you have souls that will be playing dark roles and souls that will be playing the light roles. Very important to not only forgive those that have wronged the people, but to not pass judgment. Just a general statement not directed at you HumanAlien.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 29th June 2012 at 23:45.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

look:

on the topic of the scientist that knows something is going to happen with the sun:
    the, "i have a guy that knows, but hasn't come all the way out about it," type of statement (and i get the secure nature of these people, and the outcomes if they spill the beans, but seriously, this is a BIG claim).

if he/she is REALLY WORRIED about this and it is REALLY a possible thing that could happen, let it out, in full view and make sure you go so hard at it that it can't be ignored.

if we can agree this needs to get out to the main stream media that needs to 'awaken' then we need to get it out there. not let it be buried in a thread post pages into an unrelated thread.

and, no hate, or slamming intended: bill, please, if you have further, concrete info on this you should be screaming it out. so please, get a throat lozenge and start belting. let's see some data, an interview ... something. because you could easily fall into the list of people with big claims that go no where in the coming months and i'd hate that.

i'm clearing my throat...

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

aranuk (29th June 2012), Ceedub (29th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), mosquito (30th June 2012), Nick Matkin (6th January 2013), Nickolai (29th June 2012), Padmé (6th January 2013), Realeyes (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion, Bill has excellent points to ponder, especially the solar flare and Mayan end date and precision of equinoxes March 23, 2013 .

but I believe there is going to be an enlightenment phase or an omega point which will either intensify the awakening consciousness process or end this reality and move into another reality; like a reboot. either the reboot will be completed by the sun burping or galactic centre alignment three days of darkness transition. This event or phase will happen end of Mayan calendar dec 21, 2012 to March 23, 2013 Precision of equinoxes.

We have all come along way on this journey and the last cycle is almost complete. i really resonate with George Kavasilas ideas and teachings.

i also resonate with a period of darkness on the Earth or a void transition or stasis which will purify the Earth, consciousness, mind and heart.

Other theories out there are a magnetic reversal/pole shift. What would cause this? Galactic alignment, precision of the equinoxes, another planet, our sun?

Why do we need to suffer anymore? we have suffered enough over many years of incarnations and now this one, our last one for this cycle, the end of time.

Be in the heart, be love, be the light. Raise your vibration.

Is this why the dark hats or cabal elite desperately trying to start ww3 before dec 21, 2012?

spread the peace and love and grow your own food is all the advice I can give.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (30th June 2012), Delight (29th June 2012), deridan (30th June 2012), Holly Lindin (30th June 2012), humanalien (29th June 2012), Kindred (30th June 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), WhiteFeather (30th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast