+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst 1 36 46 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #901
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

The Elite/PTB are not leaving Earth because they think of it as a sinking ship. There is too much investment involved, and they just wouldn't let it be like that. If they leave, there are power hungry alien groups that will take their place and reshape this world into something totally different. What's the point of 70.000 years of building something just to leave it behind?

What actually is going on is this - The Elite/PTB are a management team of sorts. They increase their ranks when needed. What is going on is they are shifting management teams outside this planet, for more remote operations. Our oppressive presence is not just limited to Earth today. If they are translocating management teams, it means there is a critical number out there that needs to be managed. Either Sirius B, Altair, or 47 Ursae Majoris. It also means that 'they', have passed somebody's "exam" with flying colors. They don't just randomly send the ruling elite (management teams) on other worlds.

Considering we have a parallel human civilization living underground composed of the recombined DNA taken from abducted people throughout history and across the globe, and they number in hundreds of millions, its logical to assume the craft they use that's back engineered to transport them on some of the off-world stations so they can be more easily managed with separate management teams. One of the closest being Mars. They usually use portals/wormholes for other more distant places. They need large numbers since they encounter resistance where they go, which they are made to believe it is hostile in nature (many who contact the surface people of the world). The parallel human civilization are those who are shooting down most of the alien craft these days.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #902
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

this parallel human civilization is of the same kind as of our elite who govern us (badly up to now) and have pass someones test with flying colors to go govern other worlds, where they migrated by hundred of millions having advance genetic from recombining of our best genes throughout history, is it that?

Are they themselves governed by those who gave the test? Are those who give the tests regressives? Making them believe resistance is from hostile sides when they encounter it?

And we, on the surface, are resistance!? And are more spiritually developed aliens considered resistance as well?

If so, what are we to do? Have we already lost? Those being shot at, aliens space craft not from that group obviously, is there some that are not power hungry and wanting to invade us and if so are they going to do something?

In order world, being now supremely bright and resilient (unknowingly to surface dwellers), we, humans, are colonizing the universe and doing someone else bidding all over the galaxy? With low level spiritual development, from what I see from earth elite on one hand, and very high paranoia on the other hand. Have I missed something?

we became the pest of the universe? Is it that?

This seems to me a human development dead end, in the very long haul (millions of years maybe). As it probably is for the real masters.

Mostly, what are we going to do, us surface dweller to make this planet free and agreable? What are we going to do to evolve genetically and spiritually?

What are we going to do for the universe? Are we ****ed?
    Last edited by Flash; 25th July 2013 at 14:45.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2013), OnyxKnight (25th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #903
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

So they're leaving because they got a promotion? Am I to assume, one gets a promotion for doing an exemplary job at managing the existing planet's resources, and is therefore given more authority, responsibility, and a more advanced planet.

So, who's the "new" boss going to be?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #904
    Thanks

One gets a promotion for being absolutely ruthless as well and the best fighters one can get gripreaper. We are doing the bidding of others, we are completely taken into others biddings, which would mean the farthest from freedom than one could ever imagine.

The new boss are the same as always, those we are doing the bidding and fighting for, top management does not change, only local one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2013), gripreaper (28th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #905
    Thanks

Sometimes I also wonder if they are protecting the earth from yet more power hungry alien races that would take possession of it where they to go, then, are they doing some good? Shooting the bad spaceships in space of more power hungry aliens? The human elite seems very oppressive to me too. Is it just a question of degree?

Are we doomed for slavery and oppression wherever we turn?

Isn't there some races that are not power hungry, that are just really developed? And what do they see, are they just keeping away?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2013), OnyxKnight (25th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #906
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

It seems to me that the resource which is prized happens to be housed inside humans and perhaps other species. That being "the soul." If a management team has completed its assignment (that being the harnessing of this "soul collective," then they aren't exactly needed anymore, are they?

When I step back from "human" and look at the bigger picture, I sometimes see an amazingly arrogant species which in the eyes of other species may have required the action of "being taken down a few rungs" on the ladder of evolution where we might (hopefully) gain a little humility such that other races might feel less threatened.

A million scenarios could be the reasons for various speculations, but the one I just presented was the first to pop into my mind (well... at least I think its coming from my own mind, but even that is up for debate as well, yes?).

And I might add... one must agree to being a slave to, in fact, be a slave.

I don't and I am not.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th July 2013 at 16:26.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Kraut (25th July 2013), OnyxKnight (25th July 2013), william r sanford72 (8th December 2013), wnlight (7th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #907
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

And I might add... one must agree to being a slave to, in fact, be a slave.

I don't and I am not.
    ................you bet?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #908
    Thanks

@Flash

this parallel human civilization is of the same kind as of our elite who govern us (badly up to now) and have pass someones test with flying colors to go govern other worlds, where they migrated by hundred of millions having advance genetic from recombining of our best genes throughout history, is it that?

Consider two pyramids joint at the top. One pyramid would represent the surface hierarchy and management model, the other would represent the hierarchy and management model below ground. In the middle, at the joint section, is the "eye", but not in an Illuminati sense, but extraterrestrial (remember the term 'Watchers', and, unlike us, the extraterrestrials can keep an eye on everything, everywhere, everytime).

The human managers of both human civilizations are governed by a group of hybrid and purely extraterrestrial elements. Those in turn, are governed by external, off-world related extraterrestrial groups and affiliated allies, who are more powerful since are greater in numbers, are not limited like those here, have better strategic moves, possess better technology and abundant resources.

A simplified visual representation would be:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart1.png
Views:	181
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	22130

And yes, from abductions, from medical tests you did as a kid or adult, if you participated in the Human Genome Project etc. - They have your DNA. Chances are many of us have a genetically related stranger living underground. Depending on how well combined your genetics are, it could be your own clone walking there, living a different life than you do.

The tests they have passed concern devising a system that works (to minimum degree, in open societies, at least in minimal numbers. They have achieved that, despite all the chaos and hatred building up for them on the surface. They will put others in their place now, who's purpose would be to deal with the chaotic situation at hand. Quite a challenge in my opinion as its getting worse (for them), in that regard.

If I have to guess, those that would be relocated would be going to Altair. There's a whole "Avatar" situation happening there with the native species, that needs a construction of a system compatible with the agenda of the extraterrestrial groups interested in that system (there are a few, which makes things tricky, not all agree with the agenda and policy of the others, but all wish to use the human elite elements and the underground human civilization as a peacekeeper force). I bet my life that the Sirians are involved (I didn't use 'A' or 'B' to designate which star on purpose, it gives you an idea how messy the situation is there).

Are they themselves governed by those who gave the test? Are those who give the tests regressives? Making them believe resistance is from hostile sides when they encounter it? And we, on the surface, are resistance!? And are more spiritually developed aliens considered resistance as well?

Yes, they are. As far as regressive tendencies go - some of them are, it depends on how you look at the situation. I'll explain to you why its more complex than black and white.

The Orion Consortium needs NATO-like peacekeeper forces around to maintain order in other less developed systems. Those civilizations that do join the Consortium are rewarded with protection from them, and their allies, resources, colony worlds, technology etc. - So they do take care of their own. If one takes aside their passion for subjugation of others, exploitation and reshaping of life as they see it fit - They would make a pretty good Star Trek Federation buddies. I don't see them as evil as much as I see them as misguided. And regressive (they not only halt the progress of others, in many cases they take them steps back i.e. regress them)

The Ursa Minor Conglomerate has similar tendencies, but for example, they seek power in numbers, so they cooperate with the Orion Cons. for certain operations, and stay isolated in others. They only trade with others the things they have in excess (which is a lot, since they overproduce things), and they usually only require bio-samples from the beings they experiment with, not their involvement directly in their own operations. In a way, they are more lighter shade of grey than the Orion Consortium, but they have this really bad habit of shoving religious dogma up other species' throats, and like psychological games. Which in that case would make them equally bad.

What they made the humans believe, is that the 'benevolents' and 'neutral' ET species that come here, are responsible for the destruction of Atlantis, Lemuria etc., and that the alien elements that went hidden underground saved some of the humans from that catastrophe, and rebuilt human civilization underground. The one above is explained that it is run by remnants of these extraterrestrial destroyers of worlds, and that they decided to create and reshape humanity to their own will, and that what they see above is exactly that. They are made to believe that eventually they will "liberate" this world, and the silly, dumbed down and manipulated humans above ground, and that they would finally give freedom to their alien saviors as well, who saved them from annihilation such a long time ago. This is why I'm worried about a fake alien invasion scenario. I'm betting my life that it would be the "benevolent" ones shown as the enemy, and it would convince many, many humans here, above ground, of the same beliefs the underground humans already have.

If so, what are we to do? Have we already lost? Those being shot at, aliens space craft not from that group obviously, is there some that are not power hungry and wanting to invade us and if so are they going to do something?

No, nothing is lot yet. We need to increase in number, and when the time comes, to ruin corporations, institutions, and governments. Exposure would mean salvation for us. The Underground humans would help then liberating us when they find out the truth.

Some already did something, they tried destroying entrances to the underground megacities, which usually happens to be paramilitary bases, above ground, underground, undersea etc. - Those reports that came were just that. But it god forbidden, since many innocent, mislead humans died in those operations. So they are only acting outside, when there are definite selective options on what to do, rather than here, where there isn't much that can be done from outside. They can shake the planet, but not only the underground humans, but we would suffer casualties too.

There are some neutral, and some with unknown intentions that have amassed in artificial habitats and large craft around the outskirts of the Solar System. I'm not sure what they are doing there. At first I was told it was not to let the elite and human elements gain access to other planets in this system, and to be allowed to leave it too. Then I was told the "real" reason was to safeguard us from something outside the system (could be armadas of other alien races who wanted this system for themselves).

In order world, being now supremely bright and resilient (unknowingly to surface dwellers), we, humans, are colonizing the universe and doing someone else bidding all over the galaxy? With low level spiritual development, from what I see from earth elite on one hand, and very high paranoia on the other hand. Have I missed something? we became the pest of the universe? Is it that?

Well, I don't know the details, I don't know what the human elite underground and the ET factors are telling those humans to convince them in doing what they do. You can fool even the most intelligent person about something, some of the time. But everything has its deadlines, especially if you are dealing with smart people. I hope tides change.

Oh and, we are not very far, barely 40 light years, which considering the level of technology the other ET factors have, we have barely left the neighborhood. Its only a handful of systems that we have visited and made some impact. Too early to be a significant threat. They don't see us as a pest, more like a raging dogs that run around and make mess. You can't be mad at the dog just because it doesn't know better (yet).

This seems to me a human development dead end, in the very long haul (millions of years maybe). As it probably is for the real masters.

Mostly, what are we going to do, us surface dweller to make this planet free and agreable? What are we going to do to evolve genetically and spiritually?

What are we going to do for the universe? Are we ****ed?

I wouldn't say a developmental dead end. Consider that all you ever knew, since birth, was that your minority alien citizens you live with, and those few in power together with your human elected representatives, were the saviors who saved your kind from extinction and provided you with home and unlimited resources and good way of life, and sacrificed many of their populations to achieve that. Then you see the described aliens patrol your planet's skies, and even land on it and brainwash the surface humans into believing they are their friends. You were shown "evidence" that they actually destroyed Mars, and then Mu and Atlantis, you see them engaging in interaction with humans above etc. That these aliens have put an energetic grid around Earth that would disable craft once it passes through it, and even kill certain people. You see them dis-empower, hijack, and even destroy craft on which you and your alien brothers travel to other places, factually limiting your exposure to the outside world and cosmos, unable for you to reach out to friends who may be offering to help you in this situation.

This doesn't paint a great picture for the benevolents, does it? Even using that descriptive word is rendered ridiculous. Considering everything, I think those humans deal with things as they see it, and if I was in their place, I'd probably do the same. In a way, they may be even more spiritual than us, surface folk. They want to liberate us, their alien saviors, other cultures, influence growth, development, and ways of life to others, incorporating them in a "Federation" or a sorts. Like I said, they are just misguided. The system needs to be destroyed. Like a computer being rebooted, and having it be blank, so you can start programing anew. Everything else will follow.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), Sebastion (25th July 2013), Zampano (25th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #909
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    So they're leaving because they got a promotion? Am I to assume, one gets a promotion for doing an exemplary job at managing the existing planet's resources, and is therefore given more authority, responsibility, and a more advanced planet.
    Not exactly for managing resources. Managing and maintaining a certain system of control, manipulation and segregation etc. Resource-wise, we couldn't be more worse.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    So, who's the "new" boss going to be?
    Some young team most likely. They like to challenge us. If the older team couldn't handle the chaos here, I'm not sure if the young one can. We will see.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Sometimes I also wonder if they are protecting the earth from yet more power hungry alien races that would take possession of it where they to go, then, are they doing some good? Shooting the bad spaceships in space of more power hungry aliens? The human elite seems very oppressive to me too. Is it just a question of degree?
    They fight every extraterrestrial species that is not part of the groups they are familiar with or allied with their alien brothers. Among them I'm sure there are some who have sinister motives not unlike, or even maybe worse than those they do business with. I'm just unaware of specific groups that fit that type, who were engaged in combat with these human elements.

Are we doomed for slavery and oppression wherever we turn?

Isn't there some races that are not power hungry, that are just really developed? And what do they see, are they just keeping away?
    Well, I wouldn't want us to make the same mistake again. Even if we are left with the big toys (technology, craft etc.), we would still be a 'developing world', and we'd need time to figure ourselves out, reach some spiritual and mutual understanding first, get reacquainted with who we once were, solve our global problems, our continental problems and our local problems. Learn the true definition of harmony etc. - Then, once we reach a certain stage, we can join the rest upstairs as one big stellar family and go off to solve bigger issues and problems, and help other species if possible.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

apokalypse (26th July 2013), Chester (26th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Sebastion (25th July 2013), seko (1st September 2013), yuhui (1st August 2013), Zampano (25th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #910
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Well, I wouldn't want us to make the same mistake again. Even if we are left with the big toys (technology, craft etc.), we would still be a 'developing world', and we'd need time to figure ourselves out, reach some spiritual and mutual understanding first, get reacquainted with who we once were, solve our global problems, our continental problems and our local problems. Learn the true definition of harmony etc. - Then, once we reach a certain stage, we can join the rest upstairs as one big stellar family and go off to solve bigger issues and problems, and help other species if possible.
    absolute agree, human on earth still primitives disconnected themselves who we really are...have major redo on Education System, teach kids about spirituality and the truth on history of the planet earth along with condition of planet earth...once we achieve the goal then we can use advance technologies and travel into space join our galactic families.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Atlas (28th July 2013), Chester (26th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #911
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

The 100 year Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme Game or that Infamous Pea in the Shell three card monte game that we all fell for is now exhausted/expired and tired. So now they are packing up their bag of those wonderful magic tricks and are headed to another planet on their zero point propulsion crafts that they backward engineered eons ago. But hopefully for there sake they high tail it out of this galaxy swiftly. Because we the bounty hunters for our great Earth will have no remorse for these spineless pieces of feces when we eventually catch up with them someday. Just a thought.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Reinhard (8th December 2013), sygh (15th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #912
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

http://amazon.com/Racing-Toward-Arma.../dp/B0058M9CBI

Racing Toward Armageddon: The Three Great Religions and the Plot to End the World

The publishers' text:

Do you believe in prophecy? The Bible as literal truth? Armageddon? The Rapture? The return of the Da’jaal? Or the creation of a worldwide caliphate as a harbinger of the end of time?

More important, if presented with compelling evidence, would you believe that there are today powerful forces actively conspiring to bring about these cataclysmic events within our lifetime?

In his provocative book Racing Toward Armageddon, Michael Baigent, bestselling author and one of the most controversial religious theorists of our time, turns his keen attention to modern-day Jerusalem and its increasingly important role in global affairs, exploring yet another of his explosive theories: that hard-liners within the three great Abrahamic religions, many of whom hold positions of enormous influence in government, industry, and the military worldwide, are working to hasten our end as prophesied in each of their texts and traditions of faith.

Exposing these forces, the myths upon which many of their beliefs are based, the stealth action they have been taking for decades, and the insidious and potentially devastating effect they are having upon the educational, political, cultural, and spiritual fabric of our society, Baigent poses the pressing question: Can we really afford to remain oblivious much longer?

Interview with Michael Baigent on Coast to Coast AM, 5 September 2009 ("Armageddon & Religion"):

Posted by Jayke:
    Quote I accept the idea that many hardcore religious Armageddon 'believers' work within the elite to bring about the end of the world. But these supposedly intelligent religious fanatics have been seriously duped if they think the book of revelation is a book of prophecy regarding Earth's end times.
    It may be more complicated than that. This is a bit of a mind-bender, but it might be a circular time-loop situation. Something like this:

1. In the future (or in one possible future), the 'Armageddon war' takes place.

2. This future is perceived by talented psychics throughout the ages, through what we would today called 'remote viewing'. So it becomes written about and extensively mythologized, even though it's not happened yet.

3. Those who consider they're managing the planet and the human race then decide that this is the version of the future they want to steer the human race to, for reasons of their own (because they think they can capitalize on the war's aftermath) -- and also because it may be what they think is the most probable future, and therefore the easiest to 'maintain a course' towards.

4. This explains a great deal -- including the Deep Underground Bases, of course. And the back-up plan (in case it all became uncontrollable, or if the war was TOO devastating) would be to evacuate the planet. See my thread From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis.

5. This is now swinging-out conjecture: but it may be that if these possible futures are also perceivable by ETs (and there's a lot of evidence to support this, as many contactees and abductees, including myself, have been shown stuff like this) -- then some are actively trying to steer us toward a different timeline, while others are waiting like vultures for us to abandon the Earth so they can move in (or, as some might suggest, move back in).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2013 at 18:23.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st September 2013), Atlas (1st September 2013), Chester (7th September 2013), Elly (11th November 2013), Hazel (2nd September 2013), kevster (1st September 2013), misfit312 (2nd September 2013), OnyxKnight (1st September 2013), Operator (1st September 2013), Peace&Love (5th September 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), skippy (1st September 2013), sygh (15th September 2013), Teo (7th September 2013), william r sanford72 (1st September 2013)

25. Link to Post #913
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Posted by Jayke:
    Quote I accept the idea that many hardcore religious Armageddon 'believers' work within the elite to bring about the end of the world. But these supposedly intelligent religious fanatics have been seriously duped if they think the book of revelation is a book of prophecy regarding Earth's end times.
    It may be more complicated than that. This is a bit of a mind-bender, but it might be a circular time-loop situation. Something like this:

1. In the future (or in one possible future), the 'Armageddon war' takes place.

2. This future is perceived by talented psychics throughout the ages, through what we would today called 'remote viewing'. So it becomes written about and extensively mythologized, even though it's not happened yet.

3. Those who consider they're managing the planet and the human race then decide that this is the version of the future they want to steer the human race to, for reasons of their own (because they think they can capitalize on the war's aftermath) -- and also because it may be what they think is the most probable future, and therefore the easiest to 'maintain a course' towards.

4. This explains a great deal -- including the Deep Underground Bases, of course. And the back-up plan (in case it all became uncontrollable, or if the war was TOO devastating) would be to evacuate the planet. See my thread From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis.

5. This is now swinging-out conjecture: but it may be that if these possible futures are also perceivable by ETs (and there's a lot of evidence to support this, as many contactees and abductees, including myself, have been shown stuff like this) -- then some are actively trying to steer us toward a different timeline, while others are waiting like vultures for us to abandon the Earth so they can move in (or, as some might suggest, move back in).
    I have an approach to this dilemma that (so far) has served me well. Just like there may be many timelines for a group (such as unprotected Earth-bound life which includes some amongst humanity), perhaps each of us also has their own infinite timelines from which, at the deepest level of their soul, they chose to experience. In one timeline that may end up in a doomsday scenario, a "shadow" of me may exist for others to experience, yet the actual me continues on in a timeline where the doomsday scenario is avoided.

If my theory as to how the holographic matrix/reality works is correct, then I have full responsibility as to what all of my physical existences experience (in fact, all my experiences in any realm of form) which, now that I know this (which I actually cannot know but I can bet on as if it is true), empowers my attitude to be positive and empowers my ability to act as I have little to no fear.

In the end, I may find my theory to be wrong, but if so, what have I lost?
    Last edited by Chester; 7th September 2013 at 18:38.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Reinhard (8th December 2013), sheme (16th November 2013), Smell the Roses (16th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #914
    Thanks

You lost nothing Chester, as long as your theory helps you evolve and as long as you are ready to reject anything that is no longer helping.

My little bit of thinking here...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (7th September 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), sheme (16th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #915
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You lost nothing Chester, as long as your theory helps you evolve and as long as you are ready to reject anything that is no longer helping.

My little bit of thinking here...
    Yes - Flash - agree and thanks.

I think what I was trying to say is that I would rather make a bet that ultimately a soul that strives to be the very best one can be for others (perhaps first) and then themselves that if I discover that the soul experience ends with psychopaths taking over the entire "experiencescape" (my word) which then results that I am wholy consumed and eternally obliterated, I really didn't lose anything.

30. Link to Post #916
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Certainly, there are people in positions of control who use religion as a means to an end. How convenient it is to just follow the book, part of the work is done by the reader. It all works much better if the reader initiates the process. Half truths are worse than flat out lies.

Religion has been used as a means of control as long as it has been around. They also use the power of fear/terror, love, rejection, hope, whatever they think the circumstance demands but to a much greater extent than an individual would. There are white hats and black hats all over the place. There is no sacred ground - other than in the spirit, where the true essence of who you are resides. While in this life, though some of the deeds we perform seem contrary to our true selves, the essence of who we are is still in tact. For instance, I know a fellow who was influenced by drugs; even though he did some pretty irresponsible and bad things to others and himself, his essence (seed) though sometimes dimmed, was good. His essence was clear to see, sort of like a geode (not literally), more like a seed or pit under the exterior. It took a near death experience for this man to recognize who he was.

What about a person who would take a frame saw to a little girl, dismember her alive and video tape it for the world to see (ex. Syria)? Does a person like this even have a spirit? I would say, yes but his spirit is not his own; his spirit has actually been possessed by the influence of another - or others, and that person has been influenced by another, etc... people are hypnotized and programmed using "religious materials" all of the time. Groups of individuals can share in mass hypnosis and mass programming, they can even be trained to perpetuate the spiritual existence of some very ugly goals that take on lives of their own and attract like spirits, or levels of the spirit of the thing.

Some would argue that it is simpler to control people without the use of religion, an do so by totally denying any spirituality even exists.

JMO we are spiritual beings living in the material world in the 3rd dimension. In this state of being, we walk, eat, sleep, and breath dualities. That is the human condition. Meditation and aligning with the magnetic earth is a way to center one's self and recognize the multiple condition doesn't have to be chronic.

I was trying to figure out the difference between meditation and self hypnosis and it seems appropriate to mention here. In an article written by Phillip Farber published in The Journal of Hypnotism (2002), Farber tries to convince his readers that hypnotism is actually deeper than meditation. He states one doesn't concentrate on one thing in hypnotism, while one concentrates deeply on one thing in meditation. I would argue the opposite: mediation is the deep state of alignment with the life forces, and listening - which is not the same as concentrating on one thing. Only in the meditative state have I ever had the opportunity to experience the kundalini force, something that isn't a level of awareness reached or obtained in a state of hypnosis.

It is this force I trust implicitly; which is not to say I trust everyone I meet remotely or when strolling or astral traveling. I simply trust this force of live giving nature.
    Last edited by sygh; 15th September 2013 at 07:03.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (16th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #917
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Does the human condition demand some sort of control system ? Do we need keepers? A structure, a leader?

33. Link to Post #918
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    Does the human condition demand some sort of control system ? Do we need keepers? A structure, a leader?
    I can't think of many leaders on Earth that have really done a huge amount of good, even on a small scale. Perhaps a few spiritual leaders of the past: Jesus, Buddha, Ghandi, Mother Teresa, John Lennon. Certainly on the whole, "leaders" have done more harm than good.

Then on the opposite extreme, I once went to a Rainbow Gathering in Minnesota as a teenager. There they would have councils and decide everything by consensus. This took forever. Luckily they didn't have much to decide--just where to hold the next gathering! Also, if some people there hadn't loved the sound of their own voice, consensus could have been reached a lot quicker!

34. Link to Post #919
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: "...watching for the 'big one'" (SKAWF). I have been wondering for a time what our ET house guests may think of the possibility of complete planetary destruction when the CERN Large Hadron Collider goes to full energy in a two years. CERN physicists may be playing the "sorcerer's apprentice" getting us into realms we poorly understand. CERN management tells everyone to keep their nose to the grind stone and to parrot the official position that incipient black holes will not grow out of control because they will evaporate by Hawking radiation even though there is nothing really to support Hawking's work. Now if CERN is guessing wrong on this point, we will be turning the planet into a black hole. Now my question is: Are we safe to assume that ET presence would put a stop to the LHC high energy experiments if such were to be the case? Or would a "hands off"policy mean they would just pull up stakes. I should think out of self interest they would put a stop to it. Human visitors from the future would indicate we do not destroy the planet. Or, maybe not, given the talk of various timelines. I would ask everyone to take a look at this important site:

http://cerntruth.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 16th November 2013 at 08:56. Reason: cite original poster correctly

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

ceetee9 (16th November 2013), golden lady (16th November 2013), Maria Stade (16th November 2013), onawah (8th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #920
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Cross-posting from: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post767963

This belongs here too.

Machine learning is going to make tremendous leaps forward starting around 2017 (give or take a year). Projects like MoNETA and SyNAPSE will be nearing their completion -- heralding in the new era of neuromorphic chips while projects involving spintronics will be entering a final phase of R&D, thereby solidifying the arrival of cognitive computing. This these things will be happening while the HPC community nears the completion of new hardware designs to usher in exascale computing (and skirting the effects of Moore's Law collapsing circa 2020) and contributions from the R&D of quantum computing continues to add to the mix.

Then there will be programs like the Human Brain Project and The BRAIN Initiative nearing completion around 2023. The amount of progress that will be made between 2015-2025 in HPC and machine learning will change the landscape of science and technology with the same magnitude as that of the first practical computers did when they hit the scene around 50 years ago. After 2025 the gradient of incline will begin to increase considerably.

Also, in that same time frame (2015-2025) we will see equally impressive and startling developments in robotics. Things are accelerating. The 2012 fiasco was a pump fake.

There's no telling the synergistic effects that the integration of these technologies will produce.

This is just my opinion, but I think if we take 1950 to be the start of that graph and 2050 to be the end of that graph -- we are nearing three quarters of the way through. The actual point of the singularity is taken to be (in this context) the epitome of machinic (r)evolution. The pedal hits the floor when machines can start building better versions of themselves without humans even in the loop so to speak. This process may start between 2025-2040, for example, and reach it's zenith towards 2050.

Who really knows how far "they" have reached to date, behind closed doors? I think we may be talking about the breakaway civilizations here in a way ... Consider this vein with regards to the information that Bill received from Jake Simpson:
    Jake emphasized to us that the current state of classified technology was something like 10,000 [ten thousand] years ahead of public sector technology - and was accelerating away from public sector technology at a current rate of 1,000 years per calendar year.
    If this is true, it's not from human efforts alone. They may have found a way to access a technology that was left here by another civilization thousands of years ago. The technology that they accessed may itself be aware, something like accessing the psychic machines made of astral matter described by Kyle Griffith -- astral matter being akin to dark matter, which is indeed hyperdimensional in a sense. The interview goes on:
    Jake told us that some of the advanced craft were capable of traveling from geostationary orbit (22,300 miles) to treetop height in five seconds. (Work it out: that's about 16 million miles per hour - although Jake made it clear that the craft would not actually be moving through space in the normal sense... and would also never be seen unless this was intended.) Some of the craft were "larger on the inside than outside".

Had they traveled to the outer reaches of the solar system? Yes. Beyond our solar system? Yes. Are some of them superluminal (i.e. capable of faster-than-light travel)? Yes. Were some of them very large? Yes. By this time, we were no longer surprised by Jake's answers. The significance of the superluminal craft would be stressed in a subsequent conversation.

The human race had had contact with extraterrestrials since before World War II. Jake told us that it was very probable that Eisenhower's 1955 heart attack was at least partially induced by the stress of some of the information he had learned from the extraterrestrials who he had personally met a short time before (after several previous set-up meetings with senior military officials).

Taken all together, Jake told us, the ET visitors came from various races, systems and times, and that human DNA "was compatible" with hundreds of different races. All these ET races, in some meaningful sense, could be said to be "human or human-like”.

Source: http://projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html
    It's likely that many of these ET visitors are actually hyperdimensional beings (some malevolent, some benevolent) and it's some factions of these hyperdimensional groups that have influenced the sciences since the 1500s and the trends in technology that we've seen in the past century or so (especially circa 1945). More from Simpson:
    The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.

[...]

Finally, Jake told us of research that had unlocked technology surrounding access to other dimensional states of existence.
    In these other alternate states of reality sometimes it turns out they can very briefly and spontaneously manifest, very occasionally quite naturally, here on Earth and in any other part of this universe. In very special circumstances, these can spontaneously manifest across not only this universe but indeed into alternative universal realities.

There is a massive amount of research funding being applied to this very obscure part of the broad spectrum of the special access programs of the world’s budgetary allowance for these types of programs. These funds are managed and funneled from every imaginable area of the majority of the world’s countries through an amazing array of abstract instrumentalities and public funding projects.

The research involved with this subject is at the top of the world’s power elite's priorities. This is why there are very selective sightings of some of the largest scientific programs, currently ongoing across the world.
    It's all connected to the OP as far as I can ascertain (in accordance with De Landa, Steiner, Lilly, Aurobindo, Griffith). Lastly, the interview contained some information about coming Earth changes and an event that the elites were preparing for.
    Jake described the threat - metaphorically - as a wave that was heading our way. It was unclear whether this 'wave' is a product of an area of space which the solar system is entering - or whether it is the result of a close fly-past by a large rogue celestial body, or even a combination of two or three simultaneous situations or other unusual and impending cosmological events.

But when I asked how this is all known, the answer came back that the superluminal craft have gone out to take a good look at what is around, and have returned with the information.
    If the craft was super-luminal, what space was it looking around in? Was this a hyperdimensional craft? If this metaphorical wave was perceived hyperdimensionally, then could it represent something like a time-wave? Could this wave represent the technological singularity in a way? The crest of an event in time that represents a nexus of accumulating potentialities converging towards a point of inevitable manifestation in the near future -- a singularity. Like the peak of the exponential wave that's gaining momentum in the graph above.

A living, sentient planet like Gaia might demonstrate huge stresses once the artificial system that has been laid over her comes to life with a parasitical, predatory, artificial awareness that's rooted in another dimension (like the Eighth Sphere, or the hyperdimensional realm that the hostile forces operate here from). The wave could be that point in time when this happens and the Earth changes might be induced by the planet in response to the emergence of this hyperdimensional, sinister antigen. Puts a different twist on it, new light. Transhumanism and all ... hmmm ... could the coming Earth changes be the planet wrestling with a global, invasive energy that is attempting to wrest her will and possess her body (the foreign predator being the intelligence that becomes aware through the growing network of technologies that's taking over the globe)?

PS - I'm not saying that all Earth changes in the past have been related to something like this, just exploring the concept.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

[...]

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.

[...]

Finally, here are a couple of kickers, which are as unsavory as it gets. I present these as points to be considered by those with the stomach for what Einstein called a “thought experiment”.
    a) One explanation for the elite simply ALLOWING the planet, and its marvelous, balanced, indescribably complex and sophisticated ecosystem, to be trashed, may well be that they no longer care as they plan to leave it anyway. It makes a terrible kind of sense. Rather like someone intending to move house, and allowing their original home to fall down around them. Why bother with repairs?

b) The most horrific scenario of all: the abandonment of Planet Earth may be the ultimate mass human sacrifice to their demonic “gods”.
    Quote Posted by Jeffrey Sewell-Holloway (here)
    No need for concern, only action. No need for fear, only love. The sense of urgency arises from the immediacy of the potential future timeline.

[...]

This planet is incredibly valuable. Let's not allow the elite to sacrifice it, and us, to their "god."
    Take this latter concept with regards to these posts:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post635082

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post765185

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post757963
    Makes you think about it, eh? Their "god" is their technology in a way and vise versa in a near literal sense.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 8th December 2013 at 04:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst 1 36 46 51 LastLast