Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    [...]

Note - one of the purposes of the chemtrails may be in relation to thwarting some of the effects of a serious solar event perhaps? At least for those in the secondary group?
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    [...]

This is a definite possibility, that after the alleged event, the current human species will not be able to survive, and the new hybridized human that was developed through genetic experiments underground will have access to the surface and will be able to breathe in the new air and re-inhabit the planet.
    Justone, when one examines the content of these chemtrails, these contents have little to do with setting up a space-radiations screen (see this post) which leads me to a question on Gripreaper's comment:

If "they" were so certain of an alleged event or "kill shot," why bother with an "Agenda 21" of GMO, chemtrails, vaccines, DU, WMDs, etc... while setting up seeds banks which would need close to current atmospheric conditions to be re-seeded?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (1st July 2012), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Chester (30th June 2012), Cidersomerset (30th June 2012), Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), Eram (30th June 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), gigha (1st July 2012), golden lady (1st July 2012), Kindred (30th June 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Realeyes (30th June 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thumbs up Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Something told me that the time lines where either lied about or not truly mentioned to DB I am not surprised about this at all, nor am i surprised about the possible end result, in fact I wrote a small theory mixed with other things in my blogger last bight, And have been doing what my spirit has told me, about a great many things, we really need to step up and start putting a positive twist to the possible end game coming our way..
    Brillaint Shadowstalker!

Another way of putting this is:

If on a Quantum level we ‘receive’ at what we ‘vibrate’ at, then the experiences we experience would have to link into our fear, pain, suffering and survival attitudes. So the more of us that owns these ‘attitudes’, holding the love for Self and Humanity would not only shift our own personal Timelines it could ‘shift others too’.

We are here to help raise the Frequency

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Note - one of the purposes of the chemtrails may be in relation to thwarting some of the effects of a serious solar event perhaps? At least for those in the secondary group?
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    [...]

This is a definite possibility, that after the alleged event, the current human species will not be able to survive, and the new hybridized human that was developed through genetic experiments underground will have access to the surface and will be able to breathe in the new air and re-inhabit the planet.
    Justone, when one examines the content of these chemtrails, these contents have little to do with setting up a space-radiations screen (see this post) which leads me to a question on Gripreaper's comment:

If "they" were so certain of an alleged event or "kill shot," why bother with an "Agenda 21" of GMO, chemtrails, vaccines, DU, WMDs, etc... while setting up seeds banks which would need close to current atmospheric conditions to be re-seeded?
    Thank You Amzer Zo for the further info on the chemtrails - I have very little knowledge of the chemtrails.

sometimes I am still an idiot
    Last edited by Chester; 30th June 2012 at 21:53.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th June 2012), Hervé (30th June 2012), M6* (30th June 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Timreh (1st July 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, for putting this together for us.
    It will take me a while, but I will go through all of it,
    so at least to understand the elements of it. M6*

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Yoda (1st July 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)

As I understand it, tipping point was reached last year – The ET/ED/PTW broke the 'golden rule' – that under Free Will you cannot suppress a ‘Planet of Souls’ who demands to KNOW and BEcome more of who they truly are.

Divine Intervention is here on many levels, I am not talking about ‘saving’ etc, rather this won’t be needed in a 3d way like that, this is unfolding differently. The ‘ground crew’ have been conscious energy drivers for this to happen. I personally feel it is important to hold the Light/energy/focus - psyops wants one to think it is all a psyops, tread wisely, all ‘boxes’ are covered.

This ‘Time’ (which is flexible) of Awakening, has been prophesied for eons. Tptw are not that powerful! Something BIGGER is happening.

Tread Wisely and Mind-Full on your Unique Spiritual Earth Walk.
    I Strongly Concur, and Whole Heartedly Agree with Realeyes, Amysenthia as well as with pie'n'eal's admonishments - All of them! The Forces that are in play are Far Beyond what the cabal is able to control or divert, much less, override. It is OUR Power that Counts... Not theirs. THEY are the Minority... an Extreme Minority.

The cabal has overplayed it's hand, and I see this latest 'whistle blower' as another attempt to sway people's minds towards fear, confusion, or disillusionment. There will probably be more, and even more 'outrageous' in their claims - any additional effort may take any number of takes to maintain the disunity of any one group that has some influence with the populace.

That is how I see this forum... it's a sounding board for all kinds of 'out there' knowledge and information, and you can be certain that there are many who do not join, but continue to peruse the thoughts and ideas being discussed. These discussions have an effect upon those who view them, and is the reason that the cabal tried to cause the rift between Bill and Kerry. To break up the continuity of the message... confuse the audience, and get them to start pointing fingers at each other, or at other contrived 'bogey men' and divert our attention and cohesiveness.

Keep the rabble off balance and tilting at windmills.

So... it is up to US to 'stay on message'...

As an example, I had a 'circumstance' late last year... apparently I drew the attention of some 'ops'... black or otherwise, it doesn't matter. It was Not due to some inconsequential remarks I made about some videos on YT... there were so few, and truly repeated info that was posted elsewhere. My YT account was simply the anonymous means by which they chose to communicate.

I Strongly suspect this 'attention' was drawn due to the efforts I had made toward informing those within my 'sphere', outside this forum. I had received a threat, and also came under 'attack'... psychically. I have to admit it caused some concern. I had brought it to Bill's attention, and he encouraged me to discuss it on the forum... I declined due to not knowing exactly 'what to do'. I regret that decision now...

Ultimately, I discerned that it is the dissemination of knowledge regarding Our Power, and 'what to do' that has got 'Them' all in a fluster, and caused them to act against me. THIS is what we Need to Do... Encourage Everyone you know or meet to realize their Power. I personally feel that Meditation is the surest way to insure our 'success'... it helps calm one's mind, and allows you to focus on what is important.

I thank Bill for this forum, and all that it represents - Knowledge and Free Will.

I Encourage All to embody these God given Gifts.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 2nd July 2012 at 10:31.

9. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Amysenthia (1st July 2012), Another1 (15th July 2013), bennycog (1st July 2012), bodosa (18th July 2012), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Christine (1st July 2012), Cidersomerset (1st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (5th July 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2012), EnergyGardener (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), golden lady (1st July 2012), Kristo (1st July 2012), lightwalker (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), miqeel (2nd July 2012), mosquito (1st July 2012), mountain_jim (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), sandy (1st July 2012), Sebastion (30th June 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), zebowho (1st July 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Don't be too hard on yourself. "The longest journey starts with a single step." You will get there....and soon. M6*

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Hervé (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I'll begin with the closing statement:

For me, I won't be any one's energetic battery]. That's not what I'm here for. There's an Inner Light that grows as it is shared with all that are ready to receive and pass along. ...

IMO this vid is designed to keep everyone in confusion, fearful, and keep them busy with outside opinions too busy to come up with one’s own opinions.
    EXACTLY! Thank You WCBD!

BE the Light!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Cidersomerset (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (30th June 2012), sandy (1st July 2012), ulli (1st July 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

I posted this on another thread:

Back in the summer of 1986, through power naps and contemplation and watching pictures come across my mind, a story wrote itself. It was before I had a quality computer, so I backed up my material on to a tape recorder.

I submitted the finished product to several places. Letters that came back explaining that it didn’t fit the sci-fi genre. While waiting for the “next rejection”, I discovered an old bookstore. Books ‘talk’ to me. This one particular one, on the top shelf said, “Pick me, pick me.” I was dumbfounded, because it was about two different expeditions that came up with the same conclusion. I don’t recall the title but it was something like “The Hollow Earth”. Their accounts had been woven into my writings, where ships were sucked into this vortex at the poles. Tall people took care of the shipwrecked castaways and sent them back, with only a vague recollection and a pack that no one was to speak of it.

I write this because the book was about how one society was driven below the Earth to live out their days. They had radiation poison and were deformed. This class didn’t have access to the medications. Unbeknownst to the “elite” above, this society thrived and used materials from their environment and healed everyone. Their intuitive powers where just a part of who they had evolved into. This race was thousands of years old and many lived to be 700-800 years. By the twentieth century, their mission was to come to the surface and assist individuals who exhibited love, kindness, generosity, etc. The goal was to prepare them to help others that were awakening. Too, the ancient society were preparing to come up in larger numbers to integrate above. The ending was that those with evolving energies joined with the ancient society in their world because too many were not ready to let go of the anger and fighting and class divisions.

I’d be the first to admit that by today’s standards, it’s elementary. Back then, at least for someone like me who only read philosophy books, it was an interesting journey. I rationalized that I was influenced by films and books such as, “The Lost Horizon”, “Shangri-La”, “The Kin of Ata are Waiting for You.” But there were details that were different from this material. A couple of years ago, I came across, “The Hollow Earth,” by Dianne Robbins. That book has some similar information. It served to confirm what my gut and experiences told me some 24 years earlier. On some level, I seem to recall this even when I was young.

We are those ET’s waking up. We are the ones to raise the vibration within ourselves here on Mother Earth. Open to the possibility. It will show itself. Even more so now with this new energy that’s unlocking the strands of DNA. Opening up the charkas. Or however you perceive it. Spend time and energy on what’s within or ultimately not within.

The renewed Mother Earth is a place where all are ageless, total health, loving communities, manifesting whatever is needed, surrounded by beauty and air filled with fragrances, thought communications with all life.

15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Cidersomerset (1st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (5th July 2012), eaglespirit (1st July 2012), EnergyGardener (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), karelia (1st July 2012), kcbc2010 (1st July 2012), Kindred (30th June 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), Timreh (1st July 2012), ulli (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), Wind (30th June 2012), Yoda (1st July 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

These lower astral (some higher, but still astral) entities do exist. They were not made to incarnate, they do not want to incarnate. They feed on the psychic energy that bleeds through our etheric bodies into their dimension - the astral. They feed on souls. Yes, souls. The soul is an energy carrier, it is a network of energy.

This whole notion of spiritual evolution and graduating to higher planes isn't quite right when you put it like that. It's about de-programming. Our etheric bodies have foreign attachments on them, there are cords knotted up, and their are etheric-type cords installed to them for feeding. So it's not that the soul was meant to evolve. It was perfect in it's natural state as simply an energy carrier - a harmonious individualization of the spirit. Knowledge of self awareness included. Then it became deluded, tinkered with. Knots, attachments, reincarnation and all that. Manipulation and deception.

Food for thought.

Thoughts for food in this case.

This sacrifice of the planet is actually an initiation into the New Age, the Age of Man, the Golden Age, the New World Order. I think that's spot on Bill - a global ritualistic sacrifice, but they call it an initiation. I call it bull****.
    Choronzon is the dweller on the threshold, the Guardian of the Abyss. Thus he is the ultimate initiator, and so to turn back when he looms unexpectedly in one's life, is to deny oneself possibilities of evolution. For it is not just the Abyss which Choronzon guards, but also the supernal triad beyond it, those ineffable flowers of samadhi which may only be reached by crossing the Abyss. Whether this crossing is a torturous ordeal or a blissful release is basically up to the individual's perspective, to how they deal with the process of initiation.

For Choronzon is not actually such a bad guy after all, once you get to know him. He's just rather mischievious; although if you take His games and jokes too seriously, you can indeed get hurt. The trick is to remember its all play, and see Choronzon for the oversized spoilt but lovable brat that He is.

Most of the impressions we have of this apparent arch-fiend are from the Elizabethan era, that moralistic morass of righteousness dominated by patriarchal fundamental Christianity. John Dee and Edward Kelly who met this 'demon', though dabblers in arcane lore and considerably open-minded for their time, were still largely shaped psychically by this constricted dominant paradigm. Even Aleister Crowley, the next magickian to have major publicized dealings with this entity, was still afflicted somewhat by the last vestiges of the patriarchy which he did so much towards helping to destroy. Although in his revolutionary social upheavals his attitude to Choronzon was to face Him squarely (or at least triangularly), he still perceived him as basically the epitome of evil.
    Even more recently, in our current era of multi-cultural multi-aeonic perspectives, Peter Carroll, avatar of Chaos Magick -a vanguard of belief-freeing heresy- still presents Choronzon as a negative being, that force which binds us to self-delusion and illusion, and urges us to 'Banish him whenever he appears'. But if one believes (and Chaos magickians generally seem to ultimately believe in only this) that 'Nothing is True', it's all illusion anyway, the Hindu concept of Maya - Illusion. So by this freedom of belief, we see Choronzon as 'Lord of Hallucination' being basically the lord of manifest reality. He guards the Abyss because this is the gateway to the No-thing from which comes all forms, and He is the weaver of forms, the master of matter and manifestation.
    This is crap. This is Choronzon's deception, that the keys to righteousness and the powers that the wannabe godmen seek can only be aquired through Choronzon. Well, guess who that is. Samael - the Chief Archon. Choronzon IS Yaldabaoth.

Read about the connection here:

http://www.digital-brilliance.com/ka...osticTrail.htm

Now let's see what Alice Bailey has to say about the New Age initiation.
    Upon certain planetary happenings, connected with the life of the One "in Whom we live and move and have our being." These involve the impact upon our planet of Forces and Energies which will be instrumental in altering the existing civilisation and culture, in climaxing karmic necessity and in thus engineering release, presenting humanity with that stage in the experience of the disciple which we call "the meeting of the Dweller on the Threshold with the Angel of the Presence," and inducing as a consequence a certain planetary initiation.
    Wait, what was that Alice? You want to engineer a karmic release for the planet by presenting it to the Archons? You want to sacrifice the planet to demonic gods in order to build anew? You want us to meet the "dweller of the threshold" for all that is good and neccessary? What's that? Your in bed with the Freemasons?

She proposes to do this through the use of the "Shamballa force/energies" which from her point of view sounds to me like the other 333rd of Choronzon.

This page is peppered with information pertaining to this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post505248

These extradimensional entities need us, we don't need them. They have ships that can traverse to our plane, and they have methods of existing here physically. They achieve this through symbiotic means of possession, blood sacrifice, genetic pre-dispositions for compatibility (inbreeding of the serpent seed) etc etc. Shapeshifting and all that.

The astral IS their domain. There is no evolution in the astral. The thought of the planet shifting frequencies into/through the astral and graduating is baloney imo.

We could be actually moving into a part of space that would allow more interaction between the physical earth and these astral entities OR they could be creating the type of atmosphere where they can come and play (ie using HAARP, chemtrails, radiation, and influencing the collective psyche through media to facilitate in this transition). 2012 I think is a window of opportunity for them (artificially induced or natural). Revelations and Ragnarok type of thing.

This is not a theory, what we are doing is hypothesizing. This is not fearporn, but to get our heads out of the clouds (or sand) and consider these things (based on information and calculations) is to not be naive. Knowing your enemy is a step closer to realizing your victory.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 1st July 2012 at 00:43.

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    First I want to thank you Bill for presenting this so quickly from your first mention of it.

The following are merely my opinions:

"Dutch" This man is telling it how he remembers it, no lies, no embellishment, nor any signs of willful deceit. IMO this one man may have given us a chance to know some truth.

"Victor" Scared and has a very big chip on his shoulder. This combination screams to me that his testimony is riddled with disinfo, but remember, testimony with some lies in it is still testimony. I believe his words lend some- no matter how small, creedence to your overall premise.

"Henry D." I wish he were here to participate in this discussion. He has always amazed me, and I'm sure we all could benefit from his knowledge and experience.

"Dan B." Works for the "man" and I have no doubt that he has always followed their orders. Such an elegant dispenser of disinfo sprinkled with truth.

Here is where I will give a sliver of what my ultra sensitivity has allowed me to see:

I see now why "they" are acting from such a position of fear.

This is most likely a part of their plan. To leave behind the Earth until a day when they may return and attempt to convince those who have survived that they are good ETs coming to save us.

My best guess is that the only timeline in question is the one we are on. There is no potential for this timeline or that one. This catastrophe is not going to be cosmic, it is an attack they plan to launch against the Earth and her inhabitants once they get to their cozy safespot. They know they can't keep the power that they have been usurping for the last 70+ years, and this is just their best plan to maintain their deathgrip. Once again they are scared, really scared of what will be done to them once humanity finds out what they have done to humanity.
    I don't think they are one bit scared. They are drunk on their power, they believe they are within a hairs grasp of total control of all people and governments on the planet and they are rolling out their plans in a perfectly orchestrated story of system change. The system works, they have done it for thousands of years, and we are about to have lots of our emotional buttons pushed to get us to abandon the old system and embrace eagerly the new one they have waiting. Man is easily manipulated and we are seeing it played out day by day. Something big is coming and most will react as the elite have planned.
    It all leads directly to this!!!---Same old game by same ol folks that believe they have a god given right to rule over others...Rob

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Vivek: This may sound a little crazy to some but this Choronzon and the description you have of him sounds extremely like the entity I have run into in the past. I knew him as the Lord of the Mental realms and knew that he had jurisdiction over all below him. He is certainly the master of all illusion and a formidable one to get passed in order to gain access to the all that is beyond him.

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    These lower astral (some higher, but still astral) entities do exist. They were not made to incarnate, they do not want to incarnate. They feed on the psychic energy that bleeds through our etheric bodies into their dimension - the astral. They feed on souls. Yes, souls. The soul is an energy carrier, it is a network of energy.

This whole notion of spiritual evolution and graduating to higher planes isn't quite right when you put it like that. It's about de-programming. Our etheric bodies have foreign attachments on them, there are cords knotted up, and their are etheric-type cords installed to them for feeding. So it's not that the soul was meant to evolve. It was perfect in it's natural state as simply an energy carrier - a harmonious individualization of the spirit. Knowledge of self awareness included. Then it became deluded, tinkered with. Knots, attachments, reincarnation and all that. Manipulation and deception.

Food for thought.

Thoughts for food in this case.

This sacrifice of the planet is actually an initiation into the New Age, the Age of Man, the Golden Age, the New World Order. I think that's spot on Bill - a global ritualistic sacrifice, but they call it an initiation. I call it bull****.
    Choronzon is the dweller on the threshold, the Guardian of the Abyss. Thus he is the ultimate initiator, and so to turn back when he looms unexpectedly in one's life, is to deny oneself possibilities of evolution. For it is not just the Abyss which Choronzon guards, but also the supernal triad beyond it, those ineffable flowers of samadhi which may only be reached by crossing the Abyss. Whether this crossing is a torturous ordeal or a blissful release is basically up to the individual's perspective, to how they deal with the process of initiation.

For Choronzon is not actually such a bad guy after all, once you get to know him. He's just rather mischievious; although if you take His games and jokes too seriously, you can indeed get hurt. The trick is to remember its all play, and see Choronzon for the oversized spoilt but lovable brat that He is.

Most of the impressions we have of this apparent arch-fiend are from the Elizabethan era, that moralistic morass of righteousness dominated by patriarchal fundamental Christianity. John Dee and Edward Kelly who met this 'demon', though dabblers in arcane lore and considerably open-minded for their time, were still largely shaped psychically by this constricted dominant paradigm. Even Aleister Crowley, the next magickian to have major publicized dealings with this entity, was still afflicted somewhat by the last vestiges of the patriarchy which he did so much towards helping to destroy. Although in his revolutionary social upheavals his attitude to Choronzon was to face Him squarely (or at least triangularly), he still perceived him as basically the epitome of evil.
    Even more recently, in our current era of multi-cultural multi-aeonic perspectives, Peter Carroll, avatar of Chaos Magick -a vanguard of belief-freeing heresy- still presents Choronzon as a negative being, that force which binds us to self-delusion and illusion, and urges us to 'Banish him whenever he appears'. But if one believes (and Chaos magickians generally seem to ultimately believe in only this) that 'Nothing is True', it's all illusion anyway, the Hindu concept of Maya - Illusion. So by this freedom of belief, we see Choronzon as 'Lord of Hallucination' being basically the lord of manifest reality. He guards the Abyss because this is the gateway to the No-thing from which comes all forms, and He is the weaver of forms, the master of matter and manifestation.
    This is crap. This is Choronzon's deception, that the keys to righteousness and the powers that the wannabe godmen seek can only be aquired through Choronzon. Well, guess who that is. Samael - the Chief Archon. Choronzon IS Yaldabaoth.

Read about the connection here:

http://www.digital-brilliance.com/ka...osticTrail.htm

Now let's see what Alice Bailey has to say about the New Age initiation.
    Upon certain planetary happenings, connected with the life of the One "in Whom we live and move and have our being." These involve the impact upon our planet of Forces and Energies which will be instrumental in altering the existing civilisation and culture, in climaxing karmic necessity and in thus engineering release, presenting humanity with that stage in the experience of the disciple which we call "the meeting of the Dweller on the Threshold with the Angel of the Presence," and inducing as a consequence a certain planetary initiation.
    Wait, what was that Alice? You want to engineer a karmic release for the planet by presenting it to the Archons? You want to sacrifice the planet to demonic gods in order to build anew? You want us to meet the "dweller of the threshold" for all that is good and neccessary? What's that? Your in bed with the Freemasons?

She proposes to do this through the use of the "Shamballa force/energies" which from her point of view sounds to me like the other 333rd of Choronzon.

This page is peppered with information pertaining to this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post505248

These extradimensional entities need us, we don't need them. They have ships that can traverse to our plane, and they have methods of existing here physically. They achieve this through symbiotic means of possession, blood sacrifice, genetic pre-dispositions for compatibility (inbreeding of the serpent seed) etc etc. Shapeshifting and all that.

The astral IS their domain. There is no evolution in the astral. The thought of the planet shifting frequencies into/through the astral and graduating is baloney imo.

We could be actually moving into a part of space that would allow more interaction between the physical earth and these astral entities OR they could be creating the type of atmosphere where they can come and play (ie using HAARP, chemtrails, radiation, and influencing the collective psyche through media to facilitate in this transition). 2012 I think is a window of opportunity for them (artificially induced or natural). Revelations and Ragnarok type of thing.

This is not a theory, what we are doing is hypothesizing. This is not fearporn, but to get our heads out of the clouds (or sand) and consider these things (based on information and calculations) is to not be naive. Knowing your enemy is a step closer to realizing your victory.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Hervé (1st July 2012), Jeffrey (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012)

20. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Now, this is a "biggie" I don't recall Bill ever mentioning before:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

[...]
    7 ---
    Finally, here are a couple of kickers, which are as unsavory as it gets. I present these as points to be considered by those with the stomach for what Einstein called a “thought experiment”.
    [...]

b) The most horrific scenario of all: the abandonment of Planet Earth may be the ultimate mass human sacrifice to their demonic “gods”.
    [...]
    To give some perspective on that point, I'll repost here what I posted on the Horus-Ra thread:
    [...]
    since it's also an indication that all sacrificial rituals do not necessarily happen in secluded crypts:

It is my opinion that the core issue amongst 3D humanity on earth is founded in the practice of human sacrifice and that some ET groups are intimately involved. And that some of the "cabal" are heavily involved as well in this practice. And that some within the cabal are actively working with these non terrestrial practitioners.

There are many respected posters on this forum that share this opinion.

If claims are made that the cabal has been defeated then the amount of satanic ritual abuse should go way, way down if not be completely eliminated.

And we can monitor if this is or is not the case.

justoneman
    [...]

-- As Justoneman correctly states, there is a considerable and almost unconfrontable backstage and hidden continuing practice of satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice that fuels and empowers demonic agendas connected with all the above. We're in big trouble on Planet Earth (and have been for several thousand years) -- and only mass awakening and awareness, with the engagement of the mainstream media, will really turn the tide.

[...]
    ----

And a PS -- against which the list of problems above pales in comparison.

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their commitment is to protect (and manage/control) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty well as much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a large herd.

This is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    Sometimes it may be difficult to grasp the SCALE that these sacrificial rituals do take...

Check this thread: RMS Titanic was in fact the RMS Olympic - Insurance fraud by JP Morgan

Holodomor...

Dresden...

Hiroshima-Nagasaki long after Japan stated a surrender...

9-11...

Irak-Afghanistan and attendant tortures

About the mindset behind these things:

Quote As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

[...]

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!
    (from: "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA" by whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo)
    As for the reason behind the commissioning of people jumping off these towers:

Quote A Robber Baron’s Delight in the Suffering of Others—1929 Stock Market Crash

Nelson Rockefeller used to brag to me that John D. Rockefeller caused the 1929 stock market collapse. It ruined his competitors, the smaller investor who were caught by surprise when it happened. He said that this forefather of his was delighted by the sight of his business rivals jumping out of Wall Street buildings to their deaths. He had told Nelson how much he enjoyed that and wanted to repeat that highlight of his life again. It was his dying request that it get repeated. This was something that Nelson told me many times, almost every time Helms sent me over to see him.

After 9-11, the Rockefellers made life-sized bronze statues of the people jumping out of the WTC as they fell to their deaths. They put them on public display in NY. The public outcry against the callous disregard of the victim’s families required them to remove them. The businessmen in the WTC towers were not the ultra wealth Robber Barons that could afford their own buildings. They were the international competitors of them. Perhaps the Rockefeller family thought the similarity of the events, both occurring near the NY Stock Exchange was sufficient to fulfill that death-bed wish of their extremely wealthy ancestor.
    (From: Case 22A: Were the US Troops Fed Poisonous Beverages on Purpose? http://www.mediafire.com/?cex0oynxsj0 )
    Any war actually falls under that category of an immolation to the "gods."

Now, to substantiate that last statement, consider the following retrieved from the Skull & Bones diaries that are part of the Rockefeller archives:

The followings are excerpted from Sue Arrigo's case 20:

Quote Skull and Bones Founded the CIA

There are only 15 new members of the Skull and Bones Death Worship Cult initiated each year; 150 every 10 years, 300 in the age range of 45 to 65. Since the population of the US is about 300 million, there is a 1 in a million or 0.000,0001 probability of a Skull and Bones man in that picture. However, in statistics we give the first such case the benefit of the doubt of coincidence and call it the index case. The probability that there was not a conspiracy involving Skull and Bones founding the CIA is the probability that the next three Skull and Bonesmen in the room were there by chance alone. That probability is 1 in a million cubed or 0.000,000,000,000,000,001. In short, this photo proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Skull and Bones was behind the founding of the CIA.

That does not exclude other co-conspirators in the legislative coup that in my opinion overthrew American democracy, such as the Rockefeller Family. The CIA specializes in rigging elections and does its best even in the US. Its success in that arena is proven by the US no longer having an audit-able paper trail of the votes (read Black Box Voting book free at www.blackboxvoting.org not .com). It is also proven by the fact that the voter was robbed of meaningful choice in Presidential elections by having the candidates allied with secret societies. And it is proven by the public’s wanting health care, a modicum of job security, better schools, etc. ignored election after election. The Council on Foreign Relations represents the interests of powerful bankers like the Rockefellers, not the interests of the man on the street. When was the last time you had a vote at one of their meetings? They are not in favor of democracy or freedom, except as words to get others to do as they want. See the books Profits Not People and Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky or the excellent 167-minute documentary Manufacturing Consent at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5631882395226827730&hl=en

Both Bushes, Clinton, and Kerry are members of Skull and Bones. The chance of all 4 of them being the nominees for President without a conspiracy to accomplish it is 0.000,000,000,000,000,001 i.e. less than 1 in a quadrillion. Watergate was the tip of the iceberg in the CIA’s efforts to rig US elections. We had two men with integrity, without ties to financial scandals, running for election, Ralph Nader, and Ron Paul. Neither could get the nomination because they did not have the blessing of the Rockefellers, Bushes and their CIA. The CIA was set up to protect their illegal business operations and hide them from the public.

The Charter for the CIA was written by Bonesman Robert Lovett. Many of the early top officials in the CIA were members of Skull and Bones, including the Chief of Counter-Intelligence, Angleton, and the Director of Personnel. Those were key positions to ensure that only the people Skull and Bones wanted in the CIA got into it and the ability to kick out those that they decided to get rid of. Angleton often got rid of people. Outsiders attributed that to his being paranoid about the Soviets. Since he was a very early boss of mine, I was able to form my own opinion from the inside. It appeared to me that he was getting rid of people who objected to the CIA being run by Skull and Bones or who objected to the CIA seizing control of the US govt. behind the scenes.

Just what is Skull and Bones? Read these pages and you will begin to understand the danger of allowing politicians to have loyalties to a secret society.

A History of Skull and Bones Rituals Recalled From their Own Archives

They practice Christianity with their lips, and Satanism by their deeds. Some of them are mind controlled into amnesia by the trauma and drugs at the initial ceremony and do not even know later that they are Satanists. Others do know. I would say that about 20 percent are fully aware that what they are doing is evil and wrong and just don't know how to stop it. About 50% know what they are doing but deny that it is evil. They excuse it as their right to be pagan and uninhibited. Then about 10 percent are full multiples and are clueless in their overt personality as to what they are doing in their covert personalities. Then about another 20 percent are too lazy and apathetic to think about what they are doing. They are just doing it because others do it. (See the last section below “Protecting yourself from blackmail”, if you have fallen into one of these traps).

The CIA did find methods to make over 90% of people criminals without a discernible conscience. They started with the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual and had already made some improvements in it by the time Rodman Rockefeller tasked me to look into the issue. He was not happy with the almost 10% failure rate. Ops were run on Congressmen, CEO’s, and foreign dignitaries. Having to kill 10% of them soon after inviting them to a “DC Party” was a high security risk--- someone might notice and leak that to a part of the press which was not well controlled. So, Rodman was very anxious that the “failure rate”get below 5%.

Rodman brought me the historical records from the Skull and Bone’s Crypt. That included a blood smear on paper for each of the major rituals, and also financial records, and diaries. There was also an official registry of deaths, the names of the victims was occasionally listed as unknown. In the 1830’s, the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual was to rape/sodomize and then kill a victim with a knife, in no particular order. The victim was often a black person in those years, and a young virginal person was favored. The Klu Klux Klan was doing much the same thing with an emphasis on hanging. They were not so concerned with hiding their crimes, except for their rape of the women and girls. And they hid that because of their racism, not because of any great concern for being caught. In the 1830’s, one could buy a black slave and kill him/her with few people so much as raising an eyebrow. Yale, though in the North, was an enclave of racism and slave-owner bravado. Many of the buildings are named after prominent slave owners. The first sex slaves used in their crypt were blacks or mulattos. Before the Civil War sometimes they had been able to get a black person from the Yale police station for free by just mentioning “their need” to the police. Over time that changed, because the Civil War came and went. The victims continued to be mainly blacks with a rare American Indian—but they were harder to come by. One had to stalk and abduct one, or purchase one on the black market and smuggle one in.

[…]

During most of the years of Skull and Bones, the average number of murders committed by the Bonesmen students was about 3 a year. There was one year in which no one at all was killed, but that was judged to be a mistake later. People attributed the “loose tongues” to the ritual not being effective without a human sacrifice. I doubt that that was due to the “occult effectiveness” of human sacrifice, so much as the psychological affect of it. It could cause one to think twice before opening one’s mouth. One class tried to kill a person a month, much like the later “Get a man” fundraiser.

[…]

The man sacrificed was the one judged most likely to spill the beans or who had talked the most. That meant that for at least a year each member lived in fear of death. The diaries were solemn affairs brooding over death. The rituals were not killing the innocent, but a partner in the various other crimes that they committed together, which were many. Those crimes were competitions in stealing horses, buggies, and breaking into buildings on campus. The ritual itself at that point was to quickly cut the throat of the classmate, drain his blood into a basin, add 50% hard spirits, drink it, and then sexually violate the body.

That era came to an end when one of the parents of a sacrificed boy found out about it. The other students in that year were given a choice to serve in WWI or be put in prison. They chose military service. It was a curious choice to give them as the US was not in WWI yet—in fact, no one was. It would take several more years before WWI started. The Bonesmen elders were behind schedule in getting it off the ground. Per the documents in the Rockefeller Archive much preparation had been done to ensure a world war. It was a relative of a VIP that had been killed, I believe, albeit a fairly unimportant one. He was considered a runt in the family, a distant cousin, and a “tag-along good-for-nothing” by the other boys forced to accept him as a member. He had furthermore a limp left over from an attack of polio, if I remember correctly, and lacked the athletic charisma that the others wanted Skull and Bones to be known for on campus.

[…]

During WWI, the diaries were filled with war news, particularly war news that came from the Bonesmen on the front about eating the hearts of the enemies. Ironically, having killed one of their own, the Bonesmen students had divided over who should take the blame for offing the runt. The choice had been a democratic one, a secret vote written on scraps of human skin from previous victims. One man complained that his scrap being from a black man had been hard to read. He complained that he may have been deprived of a vote because others voted on white dried skin and were more legible. Out of that discussion, it was revealed that the Bonesmen were in the habit of skinning their victims and making parchment from their hides. They used a different victim for each voting slip. Furthermore, they used parchments sometimes as “blankets” to sleep under to prove that they were not afraid of death. They were already living in the midst of many human bones in the crypt. Given that their fellow Bonesmen were in the trenches in WWI violating bodies when they could, it is perhaps no surprise that things in the crypt got more macabre. It got weirder than that and I will not go further to spare the reader.

The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line. These were girls that they saw at cotillions in the hey days of the 1920’s when girls were no longer well chaperoned. The Bonesmen voted on who they wanted to capture, often deciding on 2-3 girls and abducting them over the course of a year. Because they wanted a sex slave to have sex with during the whole year, they went to abducting 2 and sacrificing one quickly and enslaving the other. She was then sacrificed when they got tired of her, and another girl was abducted. In about 1926, one girl escaped after a two-month long episode of being raped nightly and went to the police. Her wealthy family accompanied her. The Bonesmen, on discovering that, used their powerful contacts to call in the National Guard. The police station was set on fire and burned down with the girl, the family, and the police inside! The young men were told by their Bonesmen elders to be more careful; the locks on the crypt were redone. For a few days after that, the diary entries were morose again—some of the men had had their allowance cut because they had “gotten caught”. There was no moral embarrassment at the deed of enslaving the girl, only at the work their parents had had to go to in order to clean up the problem.

After that, the Bonesmen fathers picked who was allowed to be in charge of the policemen in the neighborhood of Yale and eventually in the whole state, just for good measure. After a Harvard girl of very wealthy parents disappeared into the crypt in about 1932, never to be seen again alive, the fathers extended their coverage to Massachusetts. By the end of WWII, they bragged that they had 24 States sewn up against possible murder reports originating from their activities that included drug running and the stealing of girls to sell into sexual slavery. Because the stealing and selling of American children as sex slaves increased, they needed more men to do the kidnapping and transporting of them. It was also helpful to have a border with another country close by to skip over, if one side got onto you.

Children and most adults are in the dark about the dangers of Secret Societies. They are secret because others would not approve of the criminal or mind control aspects of them.

There is nothing nice about being tortured, raped, and enslaved by others. So, Skull and Bones has tried to make to look cool or fun. But any group that one joins that terrorizes its members in an initiation ceremony and threatens to kill them if they talk, go to the police, or try to leave its control, is a criminal organization. The Mafia, the KKK, and street gangs are much the same as Skull and Bones; they all require their members to commit crimes so that they have a blackmail hold over them.
    Sad orchestrated 3D reality planned a long, long time ago...

Any need to mention a certain Albert Pike's letter to Giusseppe Mazzini dated August 15, 1871 regarding WW I, WW II and WW III?
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 23:14.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Antagenet (1st July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), bennycog (1st July 2012), Bill Ryan (1st July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), Chuck (1st July 2012), Cidersomerset (1st July 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), enigma3 (23rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (24th November 2012), gigha (1st July 2012), golden lady (1st July 2012), gripreaper (1st July 2012), hohoemi (10th July 2012), Jayke (20th July 2018), Jean-Luc (10th July 2012), Jean-Marie (1st July 2012), Jeffrey (1st July 2012), karelia (1st July 2012), Kristin (9th July 2012), Limor Wolf (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), mountain_jim (1st July 2012), PHARAOH (2nd July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), SKAWF (11th July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), toothpick (2nd July 2012), TraineeHuman (1st July 2012), ulli (1st July 2012)

22. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I'm going to go do some gardening, then play with my kids, and maybe watch a movie with my family, and sip my favorite beer. You guys exchange fear for me okay? Because I'm busy enjoying life! (maybe while it is still here - it matters not as long as I have no regrets!)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bhusunda (8th July 2012), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Healthy Skeptic (3rd July 2012), Heartsong (1st July 2012), Jeffrey (1st July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), marielle (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), mosquito (1st July 2012), Patrikas (1st July 2012), Precog (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), sandy (1st July 2012), selinam (3rd July 2012), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2012), Tigressa (1st July 2012)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

How can one know if there are negative entities leeching life force out of him? I think I might have an unwanted companion, of course it's just a guess. Is there any possible way to get rid of those energetic "vampires"?
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012)

26. Link to Post #55
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sebastion,

From what you have just said reminded me of what Crowley and his scribe concluded about Choronzon too (I am in no way comparing you to Crowley lol).

If we consider that this entity is actually Yaldabaoth, then the position he holds is one of arrogance and deception. He boasts about being god of all and his jurisdiction is self declared. He is lying according to the Gnostics. They actually outline a series of questions and responses that one must engage in to get by these beings at the threshold.

The way Crowley put it afterwards seemed like he thought it was nessecary to encorporate the energy of this entity, or pay it homage or something like an initiation process involving working with this force. Similar to what Bailey describes in Externalization of the Hierarchy. I just can't accept that. I won't accept that if it involves engineering mass sacrifice.

Lord of the Mental - interesting title. Feel free to contact me via PM, I'd like to learn from your experiences lol

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

mind blowing !. All this makes my head spin whoo ! when we get to the future lets quarentine the cabal families and imprison them on the moons of pluto and surround it with a radiation belt and forbid them to ever go into space, we should also outlaw time travel for anyone who has a greedy/controlling/power hungry/ego personality . Set the rules for the future now and stop the cycle of madness ... this is the mother of all threads. I'm curious about this EVENT I keep hearing about. does anyone know ? solar flare? asteriod ? nuclear war ? global unrest ? mega-quake ? or could it be all of the above ? dutch I believe, victor is scared but confident , Henry seems the most honest to me. Dan seems always stressed like a chess player. The one thing I noticed , everybody takes God out of the picture when it comes to man , and the earth. the great spirit can change all this in a moment and the whole thing is a blip .
    Last edited by ghostrider; 1st July 2012 at 01:45.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), zebowho (1st July 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Take this into account. Replace millenium hype with Mayans and 2012 . . .

The Stargate Conspiracy
    Revealing the truth behind extraterrestrial contact, military intelligence and the mysteries of Ancient Egypt

The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the most insidious, disturbing - and successful - mass manipulation of our times. Designed to bring us, hearts, minds and souls under the total control of the conspirators, this sinister programme has ruthlessly exploited our Millennial craving for signs and wonders - even hijacking the predicted return of the ancient gods. The Conspiracy...

Its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think.
    However, The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that this romantic and exciting scenario was in fact the brainchild of the West’s most powerful intellectual agencies. Designed to become a new religion for the 21st century, its real purpose is political - to make us easier to control. Centered on the search for lost secrets of the pyramid builders, this extraordinary true story reveals the links between US scientific intelligence agencies, Mars and ancient Egypt. For almost 50 years, like Frankenstein’s monster, this conspiracy has been put together from cultish - but astonishingly powerful - belief systems, culminating in the emergence of a new fundamentalism that is gathering strength by feeding on Millennium fever.

Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince reveal the secret agenda that unites apparently independent authors and researchers - including top names with millions of readers worldwide - and which is targeted to all of us. The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that even the genuine mysteries of the gods themselves have been hijacked by powerful cabals - which include top industrialists, politicians, scientists and intelligence agencies such as MI5 and the CIA - in order to fulfill their secret agenda. At the heart of this conspiracy is the belief that the ancient Egyptian gods were - and are - extra terrestrial beings, that certain key people are in contact with them, and that they are about to return through the ‘stargate’ between our world and theirs.
    The one thing that many of these expectations have in common is the sense that the past is catching up with us that the transformation of our future will, in some way, be connected the ancient past. Ancient sites around the world are the focus of Millennium Fever but none more so than those of Egypt, and particularly the Giza Plateau. Many believe that some revelation connected with the Great Pyramid, or with the Sphinx, will be the trigger for a New Age.

Such expectancy, such hope, such belief is very, very potent. It is wide open for exploitation not just for financial gain, but for those who want to try to change the way we think. And that is what Lynn and I believe is happening. Our book, The Stargate Conspiracy, describes a 50-year-long plot to create, and then exploit, expectations about ancient Egypt as part of what amounts to a programme of social engineering. It is a very high-level plot that, essentially, aims to hijack the very real mysteries of ancient Egypt in order to push other quasi-religious and even political ideas. Instrumental in this plot are the psychological warfare units of intelligence agencies.

Nearly fifty years ago, this American group believed that they had established contact with powerful extraterrestrial beings. Not physical contact, but psychic or telepathic communication. Over a period of many years these entities made many revelations about themselves - including that they had been the gods worshipped in ancient Egypt. Let’s make this clear.

We are not talking about a little New Age channelling group. From the very beginning - half a century ago - it reached the very top levels of American society, even involving a former Vice President. Since then its influence has grown, and it now has followers across the world, including in Britain. And it still whispers in the ear of the Presidency.

So what do these entities, or intelligences, claim?

They claim that they come from Sirius. They built the ‘monuments’ of Mars (although, significantly, these claims only appeared after the first NASA images of Cydonia.) They created the human race, and taught it the arts of civilization, and have guided us from behind the scenes throughout history.

And they are now about to return to preside over a great ‘cleansing’. They claim to have been responsible for the destruction of Atlantis, after which survivors founded the Egyptian civilization and built the Great Pyramid - around the year 10500 BC. They claim that the Sphinx was built in honor of them - and that there are hidden chambers that can be accessed from beneath it.

Some of those who claim to be in contact with these extraterrestrials also claim to have been in contact with Edgar Cayce’s spirit guide, and that Cayce’s pronouncements came from essentially the same source...
    Not only channelling conacts, but actual contact with agents of these extradimensionals (ie Roswell).

They seem to CLAIM a lot of things.

You can pick at the rest for what it's worth:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/st...7.htm#contents

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post500997
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 1st July 2012 at 01:40.

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    How can one know if there are negative entities leeching life force out of him? I think I might have an unwanted companion, of course it's just a guess. Is there any possible way to get rid of those energetic "vampires"?
    Yes there is. Do you feel drained, sad, or have odd thoughts pop into your head to do harm to yourself or another and shake it off? Do you find yourself sucked dry when a certain person comes around? You can simply shield from them. If it is an entity rebuke it in the name of Jesus and send it packing back to the abyss to await judgement where it can neither talk nor move nor see anything. If you do not have a solid spiritual foundation they are dangerous. You also can protect any within your home as well especially your children. You are their covering of authority.

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Just a thought.... maybe they're leaving because there's such a thing as a Universal Law Enforcement and Courts of Law... And they've finally been tracked and are scared ****less of the consequences. (Seriously, I've had a vision of such cosmic cops of which I am one).....This is not their first time trashing a planet or its inhabitants. I hope everyone sees that the "mass arrests" may very well be Universal in nature. This time the dragnet will capture them....

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), ghostrider (1st July 2012), karelia (1st July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), Lettherebelight (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Patrikas (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), Timreh (1st July 2012)

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

Yes there is. Do you feel drained, sad, or have odd thoughts pop into your head to do harm to yourself or another and shake it off? Do you find yourself sucked dry when a certain person comes around? You can simply shield from them. If it is an entity rebuke it in the name of Jesus and send it packing back to the abyss to await judgement where it can neither talk nor move nor see anything. If you do not have a solid spiritual foundation they are dangerous. You also can protect any within your home as well especially your children. You are their covering of authority.
    Yes, I have had many of those symptoms. Also my health has been affected, but some of it is caused by pre-incarnative choices. I do do have a solid spiritual foundation. I think my "shields" might not be too effective so those entities can harass me. This is just a theory, because I do not have the ability to know if there are any (good or bad) entities around me, I just trust my intuition and it says yes. I've heard that some energy healers and psychics can sense or even see those entities.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Rosco1 (2nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 3 13 51 LastLast