+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst 1 38 48 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #941
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    @cuitlahuac - Time travel doesn't work that way. And Dan Burisch is a confirmed sharlatan. Why give him credit?
    Of course this is not time travel as performed by machinery in UFOs or in the Montauk Project. This is time travel as performed by spiritual beings, with their God like native abilities restored.

What way does time travel works? Example or link.

Do you have any specifics on Dan Burisch being a confirmed charlatan and link?
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 30th October 2014 at 04:32.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Michelle Marie (7th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #942
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    @cuitlahuac - Time travel doesn't work that way. And Dan Burisch is a confirmed sharlatan. Why give him credit?
    Of course this is not time travel as performed by machinery in UFOs or in the Montauk Project. This is time travel as performed by spiritual beings, with their God like native abilities restored.

What way does time travel works? Example or link.

Do you have any specifics on Dan Burisch being a confirmed charlatan and link?
    I've been talking about Dan for years, so I'm sorry but I'm not gonna go chapter by chapter again, by this time, I'm getting a little lazy, because other people are more lazy and don't want to thoroughly investigate the sources they use to form the theories/ideas. You should have done your homework with him if you planned on using him as an example.

Timelines don't come in as few numbers as 1 and 2. Every choice you make or don't make creates another timeline, every microsecond. For some catastrophic alternate timeline to be so close to us, the two timelines have to become more and more similar (artificially), until they merge in a mutually identical major event where from there onward its a one timeline (with a weird history before that event). But that essentially has thousands of ways to create a glitch in the fabric of space-time, that its dangerous to guide these things artificially. And they are, artificial, if merging is the key goal in mind.

Spiritual beings, if they are indeed spiritual, would only be filling in the holes in the tapestry. Not messing further with timelines, given they have these God-like powers.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Michelle Marie (7th February 2018), Sebastion (30th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #943
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been talking about Dan for years, so I'm sorry but I'm not gonna go chapter by chapter again, by this time, I'm getting a little lazy, because other people are more lazy and don't want to thoroughly investigate the sources they use to form the theories/ideas. You should have done your homework with him if you planned on using him as an example.

Timelines don't come in as few numbers as 1 and 2. Every choice you make or don't make creates another timeline, every microsecond. For some catastrophic alternate timeline to be so close to us, the two timelines have to become more and more similar (artificially), until they merge in a mutually identical major event where from there onward its a one timeline (with a weird history before that event). But that essentially has thousands of ways to create a glitch in the fabric of space-time, that its dangerous to guide these things artificially. And they are, artificial, if merging is the key goal in mind.

Spiritual beings, if they are indeed spiritual, would only be filling in the holes in the tapestry. Not messing further with timelines, given they have these God-like powers.
    Thanks. In the case of Burisch, you could provide me the links where you already discussed him as a charlatan, in this forum perhaps.

As regards the pertinence of this discussion of time lines in this thread, I could conclude that establishing the validity of the statements made of Burisch is important, because he was referenced in the first post. Are Burisch statements referenced in the first post valid?

And finally, regarding time lines. You are referring to the Many Worlds Theory of quantum mechanics. In which every measurement at the atomic level creates a new branch of a universe (a new time line).

Quote Young Hugh Everett agreed with much of what the highly respected physicist Niels Bohr had suggested about the quantum world. He agreed with the idea of superposition, as well as with the notion of wave functions. But Everett disagreed with Bohr in one vital respect.

To Everett, measuring a quantum object does not force it into one comprehensible state or another. Instead, a measurement taken of a quantum object causes an actual split in the universe. The universe is literally duplicated, splitting into one universe for each possible outcome from the measurement. For example, say an object's wave function is both a particle and a wave. When a physicist measures the particle, there are two possible outcomes: It will either be measured as a particle or a wave. This distinction makes Everett's Many-Worlds theory a competitor of the Copenhagen interpretation as an explanation for quantum mechanics.

When a physicist measures the object, the universe splits into two distinct universes to accommodate each of the possible outcomes. So a scientist in one universe finds that the object has been measured in wave form. The same scientist in the other universe measures the object as a particle. This also explains how one particle can be measured in more than one state.

As unsettling as it may sound, Everett's Many-Worlds interpretation has implications beyond the quantum level. If an action has more than one possible outcome, then -- if Everett's theory is correct -- the universe splits when that action is taken. This holds true even when a person chooses not to take an action.

This means that if you have ever found yourself in a situation where death was a possible outcome, then in a universe parallel to ours, you are dead. This is just one reason that some find the Many-Worlds interpretation disturbing.
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/sci...-universe2.htm

This many worlds theory of quantum physics puts consciousness secondary to a universe and is a theory.

In Hubbard's theory, (supported by retrieved memories of those times where we were in posesion of God like abilities) the Universe and its quantum paradoxes are secondary to we as spiritual beings. And is a theory too.

The best theory is the one that explains better our reality. Similarly, does the first post as a theory explains the reality of the world today?
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 30th October 2014 at 17:42.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Michelle Marie (7th February 2018), raregem (20th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #944
    United States Avalon Member Sharkdaddy's Avatar
    Thanks

I just received your invitation to join the forum. I send my sincere and humble thanks, not only for the incredible thought and effort that went into this amazing post, but for the opportunity to ride this train. I ask the Avalon community to please bear with me as I listen and learn.
    Sharkdaddy

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sharkdaddy For This Post:

avid (6th November 2014), Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), Blacklight43 (6th November 2014), bluestflame (16th November 2014), Bob (6th November 2014), Flash (25th May 2015), Frank V (11th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #945
    United States Avalon Member David Allen's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone please remember that while all this is going on with what TPTB are doing, we all must remember something very important. There is a wave which we are experiencing. We are being told from almost every experiencer, psych ic, medium, and channel that this wave in rewriting our DNA, elevating our consciousness, bringing forth a change in frequency/dimension/density (whatever you wish to call it), telling us we are moving to a new reality where the changes will be unimaginable to our 3D minds. We must move away from trying to explain what is going to happen and how it may happen using our 3D filters. I think this is an exciting time. We have no idea what the new physics will bring. Perhaps our focus and our desire for not only the best for humanity, but the best for all of us on a soul level, can trump any physical explanation of events to come that we may choose to imagine. Let's imagine way past the physical!!!!!!!
    Last edited by David Allen; 10th November 2014 at 02:31. Reason: correcting transposition of words

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to David Allen For This Post:

animovado (10th November 2014), Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), gaiagirl (26th November 2017), Gemma13 (10th November 2014), gripreaper (10th November 2014), justntime2learn (23rd May 2016), lelmaleh (11th November 2014), Luminosity (16th November 2014), Michelle Marie (7th February 2018), onawah (10th November 2014), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #946
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm slowly making my way through this thread. So far, I'm seeing ideas and concepts that I've encountered in various other than places. In Ruth Montgomery's books, she wrote of messages from her spirit guides. Some of the messages referenced a coming world war, a planet wide cataclysm, and ET's among us. Mention was also made of ET's who would be prepared to perform large scale evacuations to rescue people from the cataclysm. These visitors, it was said, did not travel here in physical vessels, but used some sort of dimensional travel. I'm going by memory here, so if someone knows otherwise on these writings, please correct me.

On a more personal level, I sometimes experience what I term displacement or overlays. I can be driving somewhere, and suddenly feel as if I'm driving somewhere else. Or I see something, a neighborhood maybe, but I see another reality overlying the reality that I'm living in. I also sometimes feel as if I'm experiencing various segments of my own life alongside what I'm currently experiencing. It's very strange.

Cat

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), gaiagirl (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (7th February 2018), seah (22nd October 2015), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #947
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

I found this on FB today, Graham Hancook had made a comment. I think it will fit in this thread.If not please move it elsewhere.
    It is "good" ET asking us if we want help from them in the open or if we dont want it - the choice is ours. http://http://earthweareone.com/alie...at-we-show-up/

Edit:
    Well I am sorry it seems to be a 10 year old article. To good to be true. I cant find Graham Hancooks comment any longer thanks to FB. But I remember he didnt think much of it.
    Last edited by astridmari; 16th November 2014 at 12:59.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), Michelle Marie (7th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #948
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)
    I found this on FB today, Graham Hancook had made a comment. I think it will fit in this thread.If not please move it elsewhere.
    It is "good" ET asking us if we want help from them in the open or if we dont want it - the choice is ours. http://http://earthweareone.com/alie...at-we-show-up/

Edit:
    Well I am sorry it seems to be a 10 year old article. To good to be true. I cant find Graham Hancocks comment any longer thanks to FB. But I remember he didn't think much of it.
    Thanks! Too good to be true... it is, I'm afraid.

The "Do you wish that we show up" piece was written by French ufologist Eric Julien back in 2003.

It was not of ET origin, though he pretended that it was. It was well-intended, but essentially a hoax. There's a thread about it here.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2014), Atlas (17th November 2014), Joe Akulis (7th February 2018), justntime2learn (23rd May 2016), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), Yoda (17th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #949
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by astridmari (here)

Edit:
    Well I am sorry it seems to be a 10 year old article. To good to be true. I cant find Graham Hancocks comment any longer thanks to FB. But I remember he didn't think much of it.
    Thanks! Too good to be true... it is, I'm afraid.

The "Do you wish that we show up" piece was written by French ufologist Eric Julien back in 2003.

It was not of ET origin, though he pretended that it was. It was well-intended, but essentially a hoax. There's a thread about it here.
    LOL...
    But if it was really true I would probably have to say yes

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), justntime2learn (23rd May 2016), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #950
    Thanks

The concept that certain beings are leaving the planet because our waking up is not good for them, this resonates with me. when we are awake they will loose all control over us. Not having control over a species that will very likely be more advanced than you; and whom are about to find out what you have been doing to them for thousands or possibly millions of years may be a good reason to get while the getting is good. I believe that we are the genetic make up of the best qualities of five or six advanced races that will possibly be more advanced than our creators. and our time here being reincarnated time after time to learn what it is like to be treated badly. to treat others badly and experience Bothe sides of all suffering as well as pleasure so we are prepared to be responsible beings with the powerful abilities that we will have. our compassion for life and love for all things will prevent us from causing the kind of suffering that has been demonstrated to us here on mother earth. I believe we as one mass conscious group could mover out planet out of harms way by simply combining our will to have It happen. and with a large enough group change the past and remove our oppressors from the genetic gene pool. after all reality is stranger than our consciousness at this level is able to perceive.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), justntime2learn (23rd May 2016), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), NeedleThreader (19th August 2015), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #951
    United States Avalon Member Mick's Avatar
    Thanks

The different timelines concept is interesting and does seem to have some merit.
    However I personally have no desire to run or escape what may portend to be this
    planet's ultimate destiny.
    I actually pity those who think they can run or hide under
    boulders and rocks in underground caverns from what may be coming, a truly pitiful
    mindset indeed.
    Another group to pity are those currently living the "materialism gone mad"
    lifestyle in the nation of Dubai and literally building their houses on sand. Pretty darn
    foolish if you ask me.

In the final analysis I take comfort in the fact and I am fully persuaded, that in the end
    the "good guys" win and divine order in some manner will rule the day. It may or may not
    happen in this lifetime, but I am also convinced that those of us who consider ourselves
    "good guys" will be there to witness it.

Yes, I do hope we can be protected from some of the more hellish scenarios we hear
    being tossed about, but regardless, in the end it's going to be ok, and I choose not to be
    counted as one of those hiding under the rocks.

Regardless the fate of our current earthen planet, the "good guys"
    will ultimately will reside on an earth in a timeline or higher dimensional plane in which the planet not only survives, but thrives
    in the coming "golden age". But still...let's all do our best to save the
    planet we've got.
    Last edited by Mick; 25th May 2015 at 06:20. Reason: add addendum note

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2015), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2016), justntime2learn (23rd May 2016), Matthew (6th September 2015), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), Sierra (26th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #952
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree. We all live too much in virtual reality, and many well intentioned groups with good professionals cannot manifest their ideas in this reality.
    Then again there is a spark of hope like this one: Welcome to Marinaleda: The Spanish Anti-Capitalist Town With Equal Wage Full Employment and $19 Housing
    http://www.filmsforaction.org/articl...nd-19-housing/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thalassa For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #953
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote If you reading this, are moved and struck by this thread and these powerful and disturbing concepts, you yourself may be one of those incarnated here specifically to change what's going on.. from the inside. From outside, it may not be possible.
    OK, I'm one of the "incarnates" - now what? Well, my plan is to just live the best and most HONEST life I can and try not to harm anyone or anything during my very short life here. Good luck...........
    jim

26. Link to Post #954
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I realize this is an old post, but I am a newbie and Bill's hypothesis gave me goose bumps. I have no proof of any of this and am just going to roll with my impressions, sparing all the boring details of my awakening. However, there were many parts of what I experienced and some of my earliest childhood memories that all tie in to this ark on the moon thing. None of what I will talk about was anything I considered in the realm of possibility before my awakening in 2012/2013.

None of what I am imparting happened as a result of meditation, spiritual cleansing or any conscious effort on my part for any of this to happen. Nor did I travel OBE or believe in ET's (not that I didn't think it was possible; in fact had seen a UFO following my mom and me as a child), or have any leanings or knowledge whatsoever of any of this "science fiction" stuff before I got woken up. And I was deliberately woken up. It wasn't some accidental thing.

From the time I was a child, I was very disturbed by what I consider to be my first conscious memory and that was of me and others being in some kind of an underground ampitheater. It was the end of the world and we were waiting for Jesus Christ. He came in, walked over to me, held me up and said "You are ascended into hell." I was terrified and I floated through a tunnel at an incline. At the top, was a pair of legs in boots, pacing and waiting for me. I always thought until recently that I had been sent to hell because I had done something wrong in a previous life. But, I now believe I was being sent here. I also have reason to believe it was to help or change some horrendous situation here on this planet. My gut says time travel.

Also, as a child, a lady would come and get me every night and bring me to the moon and just sit and talk with me. This happened for a very long time and I can still picture us sitting on the face of the moon and its silvery, beautiful light. I don't remember anything she said, but I do know I was never scared of her.

I feel like I have to be very careful on this part. I was shown, in 2013, through incredible downloads, the real meaning of music, in a very holographic fashion, including and very significantly, a lot of music which talks about this very thing; humans from earth looking for another planet. I won't go into that anymore because I feel it may or may not jeapordize some important work in that area.

There was a Nordic who seemed to know who I was and seemed surprised when I didn't know what he knew; but he wouldn't or didn't tell me.

There was another fellow who kept telling me I was his mother from the moon. Look, I know all this stuff seems crazy but it's all connected.

In my DNA download, I got the distinct impression that there were et's here looking for wives and or sex slaves. The whole thing was very bizarre. I heard one say (about me) "You're going to have to marry this one."

My impressions were that I got lost somewhere in time and there were some here who recognized who I was. I wish someone would tell me, because all the secrecy made me insane, though I now believe if I was to know, it would jeopardize my mission, whatever it is. All of this came from incredible downloads which came very spontaneously. This was all very confusing and new to me and I'll just leave it at that.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2018), Bill Ryan (25th November 2017), bluestflame (26th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), gaiagirl (26th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th February 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), pabranno (25th November 2017), petra (6th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #955
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I tell you what.. I started at the end of this thread, and now I'm hesitant to go back to the beginning! Why oh why do I keep looking at the end of the book before I read it (slaps self)

Villival's right about things all being connected, and before I even read any more I might as well add my "missions". There are two of them that stand out, and please might I add that I am still very suspicious.

Mission #1. MY MISSION IS TO MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN (Not really sure what I am talking about by "This")

Mission #2. MY MISSION IS TO HELP THE CHILDREN AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP (This one sounds more like me)

It's in all capitals because it's a "really loud" thought.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Justplain (7th February 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), onevoice (6th February 2018), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #956
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    “The Illuminati believe that God is absent. If God was present, he would have stopped them. But he has NOT stopped them — therefore they do not believe he exists. So in his absence, they will step into God’s shoes.” (My paraphrase from memory.)
    Scary stuff there Bill, especially what about sacrifice. Blechh.

I think that maybe, just maybe, God just wants to make sure that whatever BS is going on will never happen again. Hopefully anyway.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), onevoice (6th February 2018), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #957
    Thanks

Petra, of all the very intelligent, thoughtful things I have read here and elsewhere about what is really going on, there was one very simple post by someone somewhere on this forum who received the following "reply" when asking why it was imperative we be here now. The answer was................."Because it's important." Strangely, that one phrase was somehow good enough for me and I have held on to it.

To all the brave soldiers here, well my God what an army. The best of the best. Wow.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Joe Akulis (7th February 2018), Matthew (6th February 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), petra (6th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #958
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,715 times in 4,338 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Mission #1. MY MISSION IS TO MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN (Not really sure what I am talking about by "This")
    We're on the same team then. If it's true, I don't know, but Carole Clarke told me I came into this life to "see the results" of what went wrong (on this planet), and to [quote] take this information into my next life, and make sure it doesn't happen again.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Matthew (6th February 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018), petra (6th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #959
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Petra, of all the very intelligent, thoughtful things I have read here and elsewhere about what is really going on, there was one very simple post by someone somewhere on this forum who received the following "reply" when asking why it was imperative we be here now. The answer was................."Because it's important."
    Because it's important. I like that That phrase rings some bells with me in regards to my memory.

Often times I say to myself "I want to remember what is important". If I forget to take up the garbage, not a big deal, it can go up next week. If I forget to turn off the burner, now THAT's important! I apply that same thing in regards to past lives - if there's something important, I would like to remember it. But if it's not important - I'm OK with not remembering.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #960
    Thanks

If you remembered you would probably just sit under a bridge and smile and then you wouldn't be here sharing! For some dumb reason, we are supposed to be doing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst 1 38 48 51 LastLast