Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst 1 41 51
Results 1,001 to 1,002 of 1002

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #1001
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,753 times in 2,634 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Well now, that is extremely interesting because I had a long phone conversation with someone who knows things, about five or six days ago and he said exactly the same thing. He said the elite wanted this planet and I said I couldn't understand why they just didn't get their own planet.

He replied they were going to go somewhere else. They were going to willfully go. Get out of Dodge so to speak. I hope they take George Soros with them.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Jayke (11th October 2018), Nasu (11th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Paul (11th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #1002
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ignis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Being trapped in Samsara means there can never be infinite progress, particularly when memory of previous lives is erased at each birth. This smells like an evil plan. Sustaining this thought is the fact that Moksha is considered to be an escape from Samsara. One can only escape from containment, which means Samsara is a prison. Humankind is trapped in a prison of cyclical processes (perpetually repeating rise and fall) that prevents infinite progress. I tried to write something coherent about this: http://isocult.blogspot.com/2019/01/...processes.html
    fiat iustitia, ruat caelum

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ignis For This Post:

Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst 1 41 51