+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I the only one?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Am I the only one?

I can't help but wonder if anyone else is experiencing what I have been experiencing for the last handful of months.

I have been having an unbelieveable amount of dreams involving u.f.o's and "aliens". Not all of the dreams are scary or negative in anyway, but some are absoloutely terrifying.

I strongly believe in life other than our own here on earth, and do not believe that it is necessarily anything to fear. I believe our "space family" watches over us and has been helping humanity for millennia. I am not one to really think all that much about aliens or u.f.o's, and I certainly don't dwell on the topic or anything. I simply read whatever I come across about the topic with interest. So, I'm wondering....why all these dreams? Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Any and all input greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), 777 (2nd July 2012), Art (2nd July 2012), D-Day (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), jackovesk (2nd July 2012), markpierre (2nd July 2012), white wizard (2nd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Am I the only one?

You aren't alone, Awakened.
    Things are getting unusual here too. Most of which I'm not even sure how to detail or discuss any longer. But just know that you aren't alone.
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

D-Day (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

It's funny I have actually never had a dream of seeing an alien or being abducted.

I have however had dreams of seeing there ships, but there mostly ships

resembling the ones I have seen in real life. I think there is some kind of

block in my sub conscious considering I spend hours researching them I never

dream of them and I have a lot of dreams during the night. There must be a deep

question about them in your subconscious and your trying to figure it out or

interpret it through your dreams. Dreams can be a tool for you to resolve issue's

that you are experiencing in your life. I have had the same dreams involving an

earlier incident in my life the dreams have evolved and literally almost resolved

the emptiness I have from what happened. Interpreting why you have these

dreams is the hard part and if you want to know I suggest you contact a

psychic if you really wanna know it might cost you less than 30 dollars.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)

I have however had dreams of seeing there ships,

That has been my experience also,not many mind,One in particular was very positive.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), white wizard (2nd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I had one 6 months ago which was the last one I can remember where they came to

earth in a big ship to make contact. The dark cabal didn't like this and disrupted there

ship with a energy weapon. It was funny though because after they did this they

were forced to stay and could't leave so it back fired on the cabal.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks so much for all of your replies everyone. Glad to see I'm not alone in this.

I actually had the experience of seeing a u.f.o approx. 13 years ago. A friend was with me and we both witnessed it. It didn't scare either one of us, just kinda' weirded us out. It was flying rather low, and was quite large, black and triangular in shape. A band of flashing red light was on it. As it passed overhead, we didn't hear any sound, nothing. This was at approx. 3 a.m on a winter night and the sky was crystal clear.

As well, I've had many dreams in which u.f.o's land, but human looking people appear from these spaceships, and are teachers of some sort, which I am very fond of and respectful towards, as are others in the dream. They are of higher spiritual knowledge.

One dream in particular I once had, I dreamt of three human looking space people. They were wearing robes and a logo or emblem of some type was on the chest of these robes. In the dream, they were talking with me about how they have always been with me, even when I thought I was all alone in my life. I knew they were not angels per se, but more of what I prefer to call my space family.

In the dream, I could not believe the immense unconditional love emanating from these "beings". I was so moved by their unconditional love and acceptance of me. I was crying in the dream for how intense the unconditional love was that I was feeling from them. I actually felt so humbled due to the many times in my life I had believed I wasn't that loveable, and not much of importance, or had really ever done anything that important. These "beings" made it quite clear that I was important and that everything I did, had done or ever would do was very important.

I actually awoke from the dream laying in my bed, in tears and actually continued to cry for at least another half an hour. I could not get over how loved I felt from these "beings". It was pretty intense.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), 777 (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Awakened (here)
    One dream in particular I once had, I dreamt of three human looking space people. They were wearing robes and a logo or emblem of some type was on the chest of these robes. In the dream, they were talking with me about how they have always been with me, even when I thought I was all alone in my life. I knew they were not angels per se, but more of what I prefer to call my space family.

In the dream, I could not believe the immense unconditional love emanating from these "beings". I was so moved by their unconditional love and acceptance of me. I was crying in the dream for how intense the unconditional love was that I was feeling from them. I actually felt so humbled due to the many times in my life I had believed I wasn't that loveable, and not much of importance, or had really ever done anything that important. These "beings" made it quite clear that I was important and that everything I did, had done or ever would do was very important.

I actually awoke from the dream laying in my bed, in tears and actually continued to cry for at least another half an hour. I could not get over how loved I felt from these "beings". It was pretty intense.
    If what you say is true then most likely there is some connection between you and

them and they are trying to convey that to you. Those were definitely not random

dreams you had for no reason. This just my opinion, but you could be what some

refer to as a star seed or volunteer. They are most likely reminding you of the

connection you share with them and letting you know they are watching over you.

I myself am what you would call a star seed with connection to the Sirius star

system so your not alone out there and you probably are just here for the shift

taking place know.

you once kept closed .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It's funny you mention all of that ~white wizard~ because my entire life, for as long as I can remember, I have been strongly interested in spirituality and learning about God, Jesus etc.

I remember at only a young age, possibly 5 or 6 years of age drawing a picture of a spiral type tunnel with people in the tunnel. I showed my mom and explained to her that the people in the tunnel were people going to heaven, and others were coming to life again. I kept that picture for many years, not sure why really. It wasn't until much older at the age of 14 or 15 after my grandfather passed away that I read a book my dad had bought about life after death. It was the first book written by Raymond Moody. It was then while reading about the tunnel that people see at near death that I realized that the picture I drew must have been a memory or something I had carried with me. Otherwise, how could I have known at that age what I knew?

As well, my entire life I have had this gnawing feeling of desire in wanting to fulfill some type of spiritual void. I have always yearned to know why I am here. After many experiences as to what I can only label as "paranormal" and/or "spiritual", I came across a web-site about starseeds, and almost cried reading about it. It was so unbelieveably fitting. It was truly uncanny.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Awakened, you are definitely not alone in this regard.
    As much as I would like to share my own experiences here, I don't think this is the best place for it.
    I had something happen to me during a dream a couple of months back that literally blew my mind.
    The weird thing about it though, was that this "event" was verified the next morning by family members who were involved in the "dream" and had awareness of the shared experience.
    Bizarre stuff... really bizarre!
    I have a feeling these sort of astral experiences with ET's/ED's are being "ramped up" at this point in time.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Post Re: Am I the only one?

It's funny you mention all of that ~white wizard~ because my entire life, for as long as I can remember, I have been strongly interested in spirituality and learning about God, Jesus etc.

I remember at only a young age, possibly 5 or 6 years of age drawing a picture of a spiral type tunnel with people in the tunnel.

As well, my entire life I have had this gnawing feeling of desire in wanting to fulfill some type of spiritual void. I have always yearned to know why I am here. After many experiences as to what I can only label as "paranormal" and/or "spiritual", I came across a web-site about starseeds, and almost cried reading about it. It was so unbelieveably fitting. It was truly uncanny.
    There is something to that spiral I suggest you do some research on it. I used to

draw them all the time until I was seven I think. The feeling of gnawing to start to

fill some void is probably your sub conscious pushing you to start your life purpose

for being here. The life purpose I have is simple just to wake people up I come into

contact with nothing more. I do not wake everyone one up I come into contact

with or push my views on them I just give them ideas and if they resonate with it

I go farther kinda like what I am doing know lol. If you focus deeply within or

analyze your life clearly you can figure out your life purpose. It took me a while

to figure out mine, but when I did it all made sense. If you wanted to know

tomorrow what it is I would recommend a psychic, but either way at some

point in your life you will know and when you do know things will become clearer.

you once kept closed .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Eram (2nd July 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

No, you are not alone Awakened...

Here is a 'Picture I Drew' a couple of months ago depicting my lastest Alien/Abduction (Dream I think???)

Click on Image to Enlarge...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alien Abduction.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	17211

Let me break-down exactly what I experienced 'above' within the Craft...

1. I was 1st Abducted and then sat down on this moulded table and recieve a 'Massive Knowledge/Info Download' from an 'Energy type Being'...

2. Then all of a sudden this 'Huge Mass of White Light' appeared everywhere...

3. I sensed 'Danger' when the 'White Light' enveloped the room I was in, so I bolted and hid behind this moulded bench. Because I knew the 'Intruder' wanted to deny/takeaway the 'Knowledge Download' I just recieved...

4. Picture in your 'Mind's EYE' a room that was illuminated with 'Bright Light' now as seen in (4) another Craft/Entity that 'Scanned the Room' with an even 'Brighter - More Powerful Light' something similar to a Laser Light that was approx. 1cm in diameter (Scanning the Room)...(Scanning for Me)...(Scanning to Takeaway the Info/Download I just recieved from a 'Faceless Entity')...

That's is what happened to the letter and it was real as Night & Day, hence why I drew and described what I experienced...

Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd July 2012 at 04:19.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

~jackovesk~ Your recent dream is very similar to any negative alien/u.f.o dreams that I have had.

I too experience the huge mass of light that illuminates everywhere. If I'm in a house or room, the light permeates through the windows, and I run and hide. I too sense danger and hope in hiding that "they" will not be able to find me, and therefore will be unable to take me with them. At times, the light comes and I see the different coloured flashing lights of the ship, but I send a strong, definite "NO!" telepathically to let them know that I do not want to board their ship, or go with them. In those dreams it's not so bad, because I feel that it is a choice, yet I am still scared.

~white wizard~ I feel as though you and I have much in common, and I could talk with you for hours lol. I have become "awakened" and have discovered many truths for myself. In doing so, I see all around me, much to my amazement, others that have no clue what is really going on, nor do they seem to want to know. I too will enlighten others, attempt to "wake them up", discussing things with them in hopes of waking them up further, but like you, I do not push my views on anyone. If someone is intent on staying asleep, I feel it is not my job to wake them up, and so they continue to slumber. I believe I only need to enlighten those who seek and wish to be enlightened. I find lately that other likemined individuals like myself are coming into my life at a tremendous rate. It's as if all the "lights" are finding the other "lights", those that are illuminated amongst all this darkness. And it's actually a great feeling.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

Eram (2nd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

~jackovesk~ Your recent dream is very similar to any negative alien/u.f.o dreams that I have had.

I too experience the huge mass of light that illuminates everywhere. If I'm in a house or room, the light permeates through the windows, and I run and hide. I too sense danger and hope in hiding that "they" will not be able to find me, and therefore will be unable to take me with them. At times, the light comes and I see the different coloured flashing lights of the ship, but I send a strong, definite "NO!" telepathically to let them know that I do not want to board their ship, or go with them. In those dreams it's not so bad, because I feel that it is a choice, yet I am still scared.
    The only thing that scared me was the other 'Entity' wanting to takeaway the 'Knowledge/Info Download' I recieved from the 'Energy Being'..! That I did not want to happen...

Question: Can I recall any of the 'Knowledge' I was given..?

Answer: "Not Consciously", but lets just say (I Know) when (I Know) things...

I need not question 'How I Know'...I just 'Know'...

Ask me any question and if 'I Know' I will tell you the answer...

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

There are similar things going on in my family. You're among friends here. Perhaps we can all figure this out...........or not. We just chose to revel in the weirdness and embrace being different. With that said, there is the intention for it to stop.

25. Link to Post #15
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Awakened, you are definitely not alone in this regard.
    As much as I would like to share my own experiences here, I don't think this is the best place for it.
    I had something happen to me during a dream a couple of months back that literally blew my mind.
    The weird thing about it though, was that this "event" was verified the next morning by family members who were involved in the "dream" and had awareness of the shared experience.
    Bizarre stuff... really bizarre!
    I have a feeling these sort of astral experiences with ET's/ED's are being "ramped up" at this point in time.
    I strongly agree with this not being the place to air those experiences any more sadly.

That said you are definately not alone Awakened. Ufo sightings are up to a couple a week for me now and not a night goes by where I'm not "dreaming" of aliens. The silent black triangle you saw thirteen years ago I saw one last week. The consistency of contact is currently off the scale and increasing all the time.

Have no fear, all is well.

+ Reply to Thread