+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Take What Comes.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Take What Comes.

Take What Comes.

This may sound a strange thing to say, because we want our achieve freedom don't we?
    Well, we are already free, but don't realise it. “Easier said than done,” I hear you say.

This morning I was considering frequency, my frequency. When I slow down, I feel brighter and my frequency goes up. Funny that! This comes about by not reacting or expecting. If I allow everything to come along at it's own pace, everything seems...right.

In meditation, some days are better, some not so good, somedays tired, somedays quieter. It doesn't really matter, everything that comes up is a product of my past. All I have to do is note, and let go.
    I don't have to feel guilty, or blame anyone, everything just.. is.

When this happens, everything slows down, 'i' brighten up, and feel happy for no reason!

If I react or expect, I speed up, and I'm not so happy, and it's exhausting. If we react to the illusion, we only make the illusion seem real, when it's not.

Merely taking what comes, exhausts karma. One can still deal with the situation, by just allowing compassion activity to take place, quite precisely.

When we exhaust the dream, we wake up.

Have a 'nice' day,
    Tony

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), another bob (3rd July 2012), bodhii71 (3rd July 2012), Curt (2nd July 2012), David Trd1 (2nd July 2012), Davy (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Falcor (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), guido (2nd July 2012), Kano (3rd July 2012), Kendall (2nd July 2012), Kindred (2nd July 2012), ljwheat (2nd July 2012), lyubomir (2nd July 2012), markpierre (2nd July 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd July 2012), mosquito (3rd July 2012), Nickolai (2nd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd July 2012), Rollo (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), selinam (3rd July 2012), spiritguide (2nd July 2012), Swanette (2nd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012), Wind (2nd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Take What Comes.

Wow, Tony,

Dropping by with thank you balloons...
    It's a things I innately and/or come to know, but sometimes forget. Seeing them in one post...priceless. I've saved it.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd July 2012 at 10:29.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd July 2012), mosquito (3rd July 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd July 2012), Tony (2nd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

When we step out of the rats race, strange things can happen.

In the quiet of a devotional mind,
    the aspirant is blessed with clarity
    to inspire.

I don't think the Illuminati could ever understand this!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), Davy (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), Kendall (2nd July 2012), ljwheat (2nd July 2012), Nickolai (2nd July 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Swanette (2nd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012), Vrilya (2nd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote If I say "experience God," it is a lie. There are not two things. There isn't experience and God, there is just experience. And in the experience IS God. You begin to talk about it and immediately you are one step away from it. Do you see the paradox? If you think about the experience, you lose it, but if you don't think about experiencing, you can't bring it to your awareness.
    ive been reading a lot lately, and i feel like this quote kinda relates

cheers

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), mosquito (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Tony (2nd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012), Vrilya (2nd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Falcor (here)
    Quote If I say "experience God," it is a lie. There are not two things. There isn't experience and God, there is just experience. And in the experience IS God. You begin to talk about it and immediately you are one step away from it. Do you see the paradox? If you think about the experience, you lose it, but if you don't think about experiencing, you can't bring it to your awareness.
    ive been reading a lot lately, and i feel like this quote kinda relates

cheers
    Hello Falcor,

Agreed!

But I'd like to say something here. People are talking about "those that do, do, and those that cannot talk. This is ludicrous!
    One can easily experience something called divine, and pop down a level and have at chat!
    One can easily experience something called divine, and in retrospect describe it!
    One can easily experience something called divine, and talk at the same time.

There are no limits!

Kind regards,
    Tony

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

But I'd like to say something here. People are talking about "those that do, do, and those that cannot talk. This is ludicrous!
    One can easily experience something called divine, and pop down a level and have at chat!
    One can easily experience something called divine, and in retrospect describe it!
    One can easily experience something called divine, and talk at the same time.

There are no limits!
    Unfortunately, while I completely understand what you're saying - there are those who take advantage - including those who merely talk - of what you just said.

This is a signature.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Tony (3rd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi Tony,

I can say only - Continue on this way!

I would like to ask you something that I have in my mind, if you agree of course.... What do you think about the positive people who do not do anything in the global picture, people who are inactive at all to the material stuffs - is that good?

With all my respect!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Tony (3rd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lyubomir (here)
    Hi Tony,

I can say only - Continue on this way!

I would like to ask you something that I have in my mind, if you agree of course.... What do you think about the positive people who do not do anything in the global picture, people who are inactive at all to the material stuffs - is that good?

With all my respect!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

Hello Lyubomir,

That is a very interesting question!

Are you meaning yogi type people?
    You have awakened a very sore point with me. I've spent over a year now trying to talk to Buddhists about what is going on in the world. I've only spoken about the social engineering not the 'way out stuff' Bill talks about. They do not want to know!?

The problem is, Bill's 'way out stuff' together with David Icke's 'way out stuff' are so way out, that everything is dismissed. I cannot tell them about forums like this, because of all the speculations going on, and buddhist are very serious people. I've spoken to lamas about all this.

I argue with them about, compassion for all. They think that our suffering is all our cause (ego), but again I argue that there are those that utilise this ego fixation for their own benefit. Their minds cannot take this in!

Though it is true that our suffering is in our minds, what of those that cannot understand this!?

Back to your point.
    There are genuine practitioners that practice for the benefit of all and do not engage in public life.
    I believe this does have a beneficial action on the world, but I just wish more of them would interact on a day to day level.

However saying that, these individuals are practicing to become enlightened, and once enlightened they can truly, truly, precisely help all sentient beings.

Put it this way, wouldn't the world be better if everyone was enlightened?

The problem here is, quite a lot of people think they are enlightened already, and that delays the whole process!

Tony

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Tony,

Thank you for this answer. Very interesting explanation, it's really interesting how Buddhists think about these stuffs.

I asked you this question because I see also lots of people who think they know everything and do nothing because that's the way to keep their harmony and balance, but where they will practice if the world is gone...

All the best,

Lyubomir

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd July 2012), Tony (3rd July 2012), Turcurulin (3rd July 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Hi Tony,
    What do you think about the positive people who do not do anything in the global picture, people who are inactive at all to the material stuffs - is that good?

With all my respect!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

Hello Lyubomir,

You have awakened a very sore point with me. I've spent over a year now trying to talk to Buddhists about what is going on in the world. I've only spoken about the social engineering not the 'way out stuff' Bill talks about. They do not want to know!?

The problem is, Bill's 'way out stuff' together with David Icke's 'way out stuff' are so way out, that everything is dismissed. I cannot tell them about forums like this, because of all the speculations going on, and buddhist are very serious people. I've spoken to lamas about all this.

I argue with them about, compassion for all. They think that our suffering is all our cause (ego), but again I argue that there are those that utilise this ego fixation for their own benefit. Their minds cannot take this in!

Though it is true that our suffering is in our minds, what of those that cannot understand this!?

Back to your point.
    There are genuine practitioners that practice for the benefit of all and do not engage in public life.
    I believe this does have a beneficial action on the world, but I just wish more of them would interact on a day to day level.

However saying that, these individuals are practicing to become enlightened, and once enlightened they can truly, truly, precisely help all sentient beings.

The problem here is, quite a lot of people think they are enlightened already, and that delays the whole process!

Tony

Thank you for asking the question, Lyubomir. And thank you, Tony for your answer.

Tony, I’d appreciate any assistance you can on the circular thoughts that keep going round and round. I’m living this dichotomy about how much time and energy to put into knowing what’s going on “out there” like the dark force materials. It goes something like this:

- It’s important to understand the complete picture if one of my goals is to offer assistance to those that reach out.
    - Then there’s a part of me that believes each of us has our own answers, so in effect to assist another means the possibility of the other veering off track.
    - Ego talk. False power. It’s about choice for that individual’s paths.
    - Then if I’m “busy helping others,” it cuts into my study, reflection, and meditation.
    - That’s most important, but I also live on Mother Earth and am here to interact with everyone. That’s where real life experience happens.

So for now, I’m sharing of myself and experiences. Also be supportive through listening, rather than trying to find solutions for the other. But my fear is that it comes across as an ego brag. I’m constantly questioning my own motivations around it.

These days, I’m running out of words to share because it’s about living in the moment. The peace, the joy, the love of the moment trumps it all. The Light circulates.

I think I just answered “part” of my own question - it’s not either/or, rather it’s the balance of this and that.

Tony, any input you’d like to pass along it would be received with an open heart, and a big thanks.

Peace and Blessings,
    Paula

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Tony (3rd July 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Hi Tony,
    What do you think about the positive people who do not do anything in the global picture, people who are inactive at all to the material stuffs - is that good?

With all my respect!

Kind Regards,

Dear Paula,
    What a beautiful question.

Lyubomir

Hello Lyubomir,

Back to your point.

Tony

Thank you for asking the question, Lyubomir. And thank you, Tony for your answer.

Tony, I’d appreciate any assistance you can on the circular thoughts that keep going round and round. I’m living this dichotomy about how much time and energy to put into knowing what’s going on “out there” like the dark force materials. It goes something like this:

- It’s important to understand the complete picture if one of my goals is to offer assistance to those that reach out.
    - Then there’s a part of me that believes each of us has our own answers, so in effect to assist another means the possibility of the other veering off track.
    - Then if I’m “busy helping others,” it cuts into my study, reflection, and meditation.
    - That’s most important, but I also live on Mother Earth and am here to interact with everyone. That’s where real life experience happens.

So for now, I’m sharing of myself and experiences. Also be supportive through listening, rather than trying to find solutions for the other. But my fear is that it comes across as an ego brag. I’m constantly questioning my own motivations around it.

These days, I’m running out of words to share because it’s about living in the moment. The peace, the joy, the love of the moment trumps it all. The Light circulates.

I think I just answered “part” of my own question - it’s not either/or, rather it’s the balance of this and that.

Tony, any input you’d like to pass along it would be received with an open heart, and a big thanks.

Peace and Blessings,
    Paula

Dear Paula,

Until enlightenment we are going to have a bit of ego. Ego is just our consciousness holding onto ideas about itself, as it is still a little confused about what it is.
    It's like this........... FLOWER...........MIND............ESSENCE the dotted line is the view. When essence and mind is clear we have Pure Perception.

What normally happens is......... FLOWER..........."Oo flower" MIND " I like it, or not".............ESSENCE. Mind/Consciousness only see the flower and the thoughts and emotions about it, it does not notice Essence. Essence has become a little foggy.

As you know, all consciousness has to do is look in on itself, and there is Essence. Piece of cake!
    However when we have clarity of mind, we can and do mistake it for clarity of Essence, and that is where and why we are still unsure. I've just been on a retreat about this, so we can talk in more detail.

People use the term EGO as a weapon to make us feel guilty, and this can create doubt in the mind. Ego is no big deal, for a practitioner, we have to work with it. I do the same as you everyday, having to look at my intention before posting. I reckon if one is spontaneous, and let's go immediately afterwards then one is just a conduit.

If the mind or others shout EGO! that's their problem......and egos! One can still have a good heart and have ego at the same time. One notes this, and continues. Ego is now no big deal and is less important. But we still need enough ego to get out of the way of an oncoming truck!

Once one gets an inkling of Essence (which is a little dry) expression develops. This is Essence Love, it has a little ego with it, Essence has found it's juice! This is compassion for all beings.

Your expression Love circulates is very apt. This open heart attracts enlightened blessings, we pass this on to all beings, it comes back to us, and back to the enlightened ones...who bless us again, in fact continually. All it takes is an open heart and open mind. They 'know' our true intentions!

All the best,
    Tony

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

Peace and Blessings,
    Paula
    Dear Paula,

Until enlightenment we are going to have a bit of ego. Ego is just our consciousness holding onto ideas about itself, as it is still a little confused about what it is.
    It's like this........... FLOWER...........MIND............ESSENCE the dotted line is the view. When essence and mind is clear we have Pure Perception.

What normally happens is......... FLOWER..........."Oo flower" MIND " I like it, or not".............ESSENCE. Mind/Consciousness only see the flower and the thoughts and emotions about it, it does not notice Essence. Essence has become a little foggy.

As you know, all consciousness has to do is look in on itself, and there is Essence. Piece of cake!
    However when we have clarity of mind, we can and do mistake it for clarity of Essence, and that is where and why we are still unsure. I've just been on a retreat about this, so we can talk in more detail.

People use the term EGO as a weapon to make us feel guilty, and this can create doubt in the mind. Ego is no big deal, for a practitioner, we have to work with it. I do the same as you everyday, having to look at my intention before posting. I reckon if one is spontaneous, and let's go immediately afterwards then one is just a conduit.

If the mind or others shout EGO! that's their problem......and egos! One can still have a good heart and have ego at the same time. One notes this, and continues. Ego is now no big deal and is less important. But we still need enough ego to get out of the way of an oncoming truck!

Once one gets an inkling of Essence (which is a little dry) expression develops. This is Essence Love, it has a little ego with it, Essence has found it's juice! This is compassion for all beings.

Your expression Love circulates is very apt. This open heart attracts enlightened blessings, we pass this on to all beings, it comes back to us, and back to the enlightened ones...who bless us again, in fact continually. All it takes is an open heart and open mind. They 'know' our true intentions!

All the best,
    Tony
    Dear Tony,

Thank you. This is helpful. I've read the post a couple of times, saved a copy and will reread. These are the two parts that jump out for me in the moment:

Quote ”One can still have a good heart and have ego at the same time. One notes this, and continues. Ego is now no big deal and is less important. But we still need enough ego to get out of the way of an oncoming truck! “
    Quote ”... This open heart attracts enlightened blessings, we pass this on to all beings, it comes back to us, and back to the enlightened ones...who bless us again, in fact continually. All it takes is an open heart and open mind. They 'know' our true intentions!”
    Peace and Blessings,
    Paula

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Tony (3rd July 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The problem with concepts about reality, is one just stays within concepts.
    To solve a problem we need something more powerful than the problem.
    So another concept will not do.

One's intelligence only goes so far, that is when Devotion is needed.
    One has to give up one's pride...and develop 'divine' pride...or trust!

To whom is this devotion offered, call it divine intention.

This gives taking what comes a greater picture.

Tony
    Last edited by Tony; 3rd July 2012 at 16:55.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread