+ Reply to Thread

Thread: George Green-red,blue,green strobing lights in sky are Starships.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default George Green-red,blue,green strobing lights in sky are Starships.

For those who have been wondering about that red,blue,green strobing "stars" well it seems they aren't stars at all according to Bill Ryan's friend George Green. They are Starships and I believe for I see them all the time and according to Green they are monitoring us. Below is a coast to coast with Green talking about them. Green says we all on the planet have a different "vibration frequency" ....well if your frequency is high enough those "LIGHTS" will dance for you IMHO. They have danced for me and more then once I might add.....go to the 6:40 mark to hear him talk about those stars/starships...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

777 (2nd July 2012), Carmen (3rd July 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), ghostrider (3rd July 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), Lefty Dave (3rd July 2012), Maia Gabrial (4th July 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd July 2012), RUSirius (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), TEEDA (4th July 2012), Theaterke (5th July 2012), white wizard (2nd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Default Re: George Green-red,blue,green strobing lights in sky are Starships.

It only makes sense. Planets and stars don't "strobe".

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

truth4me (2nd July 2012), white wizard (2nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    It only makes sense. Planets and stars don't "strobe".
    Well it depends ...

I am privileged with clear skies most of the time. There are flickering stars in all kind of colors.
    Most of the time they are lower in the sky (closer to the horizon), so I think it's earth atmosphere
    playing part in the flickering of light. I think they are 'just' stars because they move along with all
    other stars and they return each day in more or less the same position.

Maybe you are talking about a different phenomenon. But I think lots of people are tricked by the
    effect that I just described above.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

fractal being (3rd July 2012), Mike Gorman (2nd July 2012), mountain_jim (3rd July 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd July 2012), RUSirius (2nd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

These are different from the normal twinkling ones most people confuse with stars. They

started showing up in 2010 an there was a thread on Avalon about how people

have begun to notice them. I think it was funny truth4me that you said if your vibration

was high enough they would dance for you, because when I focus positive energy at

them and inform them I know there not from here, they begin to move around and

respond to me observing them. These are not planets or stars and when I take people

to observe them they go into a state of awe, because one most of them never take

the time to look up at the sky and two, they realize that there very different

than anything they used to seeing in the sky.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Ontarioguy (3rd July 2012), Referee (3rd July 2012), RUSirius (2nd July 2012), truth4me (2nd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    These are different from the normal twinkling ones most people confuse with stars. They

started showing up in 2010 an there was a thread on Avalon about how people

have begun to notice them. I think it was funny truth4me that you said if your vibration

was high enough they would dance for you, because when I focus positive energy at

them and inform them I know there not from here, they begin to move around and

respond to me observing them. These are not planets or stars and when I take people

to observe them they go into a state of awe, because one most of them never take

the time to look up at the sky and two, they realize that there very different

than anything they used to seeing in the sky.
    You got it my friend. IMO is if your living a spiritual life and are a serious seeker of truth then your vibrations are giving off a signal and by the "dancing" as I call it is their way of saying "Hi" without interfering with the prime directive.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

777 (2nd July 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd July 2012), white wizard (2nd July 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

I saw one a few weeks ago while walking the dog.. it looked like a star but brighter than all the other stars.. and it slowly moved to the left.. wich was clear to see because from my view it was hovering a few meters above rooftops so i could see it move comparative to the rooftops..
    it kept going to the left and then made half a circle and then stood still for at least 20 minutes..

it was about 15-40 kilometers away and it was hanging pretty low above the city to be a star.. i didn't see it leave.

after seeing this i thought of the star of bethlehem and jokingly thought by myself about a new jesus just having been born

after 20 minutes my neck started to cramp from looking up the whole time and i went back home.. it went out of view for a short while and by the time i got to my balcony to see where it was at, it was gone.

needless to say i couldnt sleep well that night and i went out of bed again to go to the balcony to see if i could find it again.. must have spent 90 minutes on the balcony counting ufos before heading back to bed... lol
    Last edited by Trail; 2nd July 2012 at 23:28.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

777 (2nd July 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd July 2012), truth4me (3rd July 2012), white wizard (3rd July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Another one only an hour ago, midlands, uk.

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I can relate to Trail..in that I too end up getting a cramp in my neck from looking up for so long. I have lately been seeing what appears to be a satellite moving along...and the thing is though...all of a sudden it will become larger and much brighter.....as if it were coming closer to earth etc... but then it would just as quickly become smaller and fade right out of sight. And not fade because it was heading over the horizon or something....this thing should have remained visible...as it was directly over me in the sky. There was no reason that I can think of that it would become very bright and larger....and then fade right back out as if were going back upward further from the earth.
    These types of sightings have been on the increase for me I find. Pretty cool to see....but sad when it fades back out. Kind of like a bit of a tease of sorts.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ontarioguy For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

George, we the ordinary people are NOT doing something to the planet, your 'elite' friends are.
    This makes no sense at all. if these 'beings' spiritual in any way, they would be using different language to the one you are describing. You or 'they' only mention the physical planet.
    There is no description on how people should change their consciousness, or see things in a new light. Therefore your interview is highly suspicious.

Tony

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

mab777 (3rd July 2012), Maia Gabrial (4th July 2012), Operator (3rd July 2012), Rosco1 (7th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

For months, I watched this "star" appear at about 6pm every night. It would do strange things, so I took a couple of videos of it. It's funny how it knew that I was doing this and change up what it was doing. These are from 2 different nights. Same "star" ship....

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=024.mp4
    This one has different colors as well as shapes twinkling.

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=087.mp4
    This one is white and cubed.
    Sorry, if they appear to moving around. That's just my inability to hold my droid still....

This star no longer appears in the night skies.... I sure miss it....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 4th July 2012 at 14:40.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (5th July 2012), Eram (4th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Trail, ..... how cool
    (there is a description of the stars accompanying J's birth, from a regression on an Essene by D.C, four 'stars' converged to a centre point, and a spiraling light from that centre bt the stars shone on Bethlehem)
    ___somebody should start a thread where we can report all of our sightings (the ones without evidence which are so often deplored)

3.1415926:
    a gift for you, 'for our new age of introspection': http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=20561
    basically about occultists role in ufo phenomenology. how it fits into a type of psy-ops,
    Bill R's recent thread (comments) also seem to advance caution into exactly how much data we allow to influence us.
    so we ask, is all this talk about Pleiedians etc. etc. really expedient, ....don't know (but it is definitely part of our treadmill of learning)

the people government dichotomy, well good to argue for separation, it can also be argued that the two lend greatly towards each other (the masses just need to be blind for its continuance),
    but how should people change there consciousness,.... if one delves into the B.Meier material you'll find rough answers (Green is a branch from the oldmans tree afterall),
    one thing, is that the B.M material is made to be survivable, that is once we become putrid with our disgust over 'systems used now', then it will have an appeal,
    the second part is a clue, though i will not readily accept there solutions,
    that clue is that the normal belief formulaes of mankind creates something in the spiritual dimension truely abhorrent (.....it is then for us to decentre and contemplate what 'climate' our current beliefs occupy)........greetings though tilllater

rough answers are not bad answers, they are though not formalaic which would arise suspicion, but there is enough rough data on which to model answers
    Last edited by deridan; 4th July 2012 at 15:42.

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Starships were meant to flyyyy
    Last edited by Ontarioguy; 5th July 2012 at 15:41.

+ Reply to Thread