Thread: Mass arrests have begun.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Mass arrests have begun.

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Here is some good news on MSM No arrests but interesting talk for sure.

Great vid Referee!

License for lawlessness....I love it!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

mattymoto (4th July 2012), Referee (4th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I guess what goes around comes around. Wasn't Sarkozy and gang behind framing his opponent for sexually assaulting an NYC chamber maid last year? Now that he lost the election I guess its payback time. This has nothing to do with Drake and gang. Wake up people.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Chester (5th July 2012), RMorgan (4th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    I do believe Pluto is in Capricorn until Jan. 2024. To me this is very significant. Anyone know what was happening the last time Pluto was in Capricorn?
    Hi mattymoto! Funny you should ask. I was just reading these really interesting astrology articles yesterday. Enjoy!

Journeys Through Nine Dimensions
    Barbara Hand Clow & Gerry Clow

http://www.handclow2012.com/bhcnews.htm

Welcome to the Truth: First Uranus/Pluto Square: June 24, 2012
    By Barbara Hand Clow

http://www.handclow2012.com/News/WelcomeToTheTruth.pdf

Astrology is rarely as clear as it is right now: Pluto, which rules truth and debt, went into Capricorn in 2008 where it will be through 2024. When Pluto transits Capricorn, there is always a great struggle over the control of human resources, so the battle opened with the financial crisis in 2008. Previously Pluto was in Capricorn AD 778-795; 1024-1041; 1269-1286; 1516-1532; and 1762-1777, and all of these periods were characterized by great transformative changes in the world. For example, .... (very interesting reading)

Uranus Square Pluto and Generational Tension
    Copyright © 2012 by Barbara Hand Clow (May 1, 2012)

http://www.handclow2012.com/News/PlutoInLeo.pdf

Aries—while ruthless Pluto is in it most determined sign—Capricorn.

With Pluto in Capricorn, we will witness a cleanout of financial, corporate, and societal structures.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

genevieve (5th July 2012), mattymoto (4th July 2012), PurpleLama (4th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

One thing is for sure that Drake has a good sense of humour.

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    George W. Bush is at 10141 Daria Place, Dallas, Texas.

Just being helpful.

Don't get me too excited. I'd become a spontaneous gymnast if they went after the Bush family. OMG, I'm getting twitterpated just thinking about it! I would love nothing more than to have that family arrested, tried, and bring back draw and quartering.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    HE IS not in custody , he is in MONTREAL, Canada. Looking temporary protection
    Now is the time I would love to see our rowdy Canadian brothers and Sisters showing up at the jail with torches and pitchforks. Ok... I might be a bit extreme, but I really do have an intense dislike of these bastards.
    Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    A student attempted to make a citizen's arrest on Blair in Hong Kong the other week, he didn't succeed (surprise surprise) but he did at least manage to make his point and get a little publicity.

I'm with U.S. on this one, wait til the bastards, ALL of them, are dangling by their wretched necks, and THEN break out the champagne

how very medieval......that's the problem with violent revolution, I guess....

the same types of hate-filled, blood-thirsty people want to run the show....

Oh, I know my comment was medieval. I have not mastered the glorious perfect place of Divine Judgement. I just know that the punishment I described pale in comparison to the crimes this family and others like them have committed. That's why I am not God. It is quite possible no one would be alive at times. I'm glad I get to be on the sidelines in that instance.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    Mass arrests are by definition mass, so we'd want to see coordinated police/military deployments before we could say the arrests were indeed "mass arrests."
    "Mass" may be cumulative, not simultaneous.
    That is incorrect. What you describe would be serial and not mass. A serial murderer goes one victim, waits, then another and waits. A mass murderer takes out a whole bunch in one event. Sort of like getting rid of the Templars or the Valentine's day massacre.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I guess what goes around comes around. Wasn't Sarkozy and gang behind framing his opponent for sexually assaulting an NYC chamber maid last year? Now that he lost the election I guess its payback time. This has nothing to do with Drake and gang. Wake up people.
    You know, I was thinking something along those lines as well. Sarkozy is not a high level player. He is a puppet who thinks he is important. I was wondering what high level player's wife or child he messed with and is now getting his come uppence.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    This is more like a political struggle from above not mass arrests from below...
    You mean this

is finally becoming reality ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Cartomancer (4th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

So if arrests don't happen, expect the FEMA camps to be filled up!
    "...in early times, it was easier to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill than to control...." - See:

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

PurpleLama (4th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I wonder if the threads title shouldn't be changed.

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    This is more like a political struggle from above not mass arrests from below...
    You mean this

is finally becoming reality ?
    I think Frankie Goes to Hollywood should be arrested. Sorry. I actually lived through this period in music. It was not very pleasant. Talk about ascension. Oy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (4th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Don't forget the Majestic CIA Drug Czar Herbert Walker Bush also. He and Noreiga were competitors in the heroin and cocaine trade. When Noriega went down, Bush took the whole and is reason for the War On Drugs escallating at the tax payers expense, no matter how failed a program it is. You can't jail behavior, unless it's a danger to others or one's self. If no harm is done, jailing is not gonna change a thing. The cartels have it there also, passed through by private prison guards who will do anything for extra money when their pay is minimum wage.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cartomancer (4th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I wonder if the threads title shouldn't be changed.
    I think it should be changed to "Mass arrests would be fun" instead!!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

gigha (4th July 2012), Khaleesi (4th July 2012), PurpleLama (5th July 2012), RMorgan (4th July 2012), Unified Serenity (4th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,834 times in 3,731 posts

Could you please ask the mods to change the topic title?

I mean if we are keep going to bump it...
    Last edited by Anchor; 6th July 2012 at 11:08. Reason: changed from nonsense to sense
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

RMorgan (5th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    a small drop into the ocean and the wave can eventually go around the world. lets hope all the presidents of all countries go on the run or to jail.....
    Hey mate,

You know, the problem with arresting politicians is that, once they“re arrested, who will substitute them?

I mean, probably all politicians along the hierarchical line, from top to bottom, are corrupt.

The same thing goes to arrest corporate CEOs. Who would replace them?

So, let“s suppose we arrest all presidents of the world (probably all of them are corrupt). How the next presidents would be chosen?

Would they simply replace them without public consultation? If so, what guarantees that these new presidents aren“t corrupt as well?

Would they open new democratic elections? It wouldn“t work; people don“t know how to vote wisely.

Finally, how could we know if these mass arrests (if they happen some day) aren“t just another coup d'etat?

Along history, many mass arrests and murder of politicians happened, usually followed by dictatorship. Many coup d'etat were disguised as good things before; this is a historical fact.

Frankly, I don“t know how people can support such plan without first having the answers to the above questions.

If this plan is real, which I highly doubt, and if they take themselves seriously enough, they should have a public document addressing the above concerns and much more.

Such a huge plan couldn“t be successful without very serious long term planing and rules.

These folks are making it look so easy, just like a TV commercial saying "buy this product and all your problems will be solved! Buy it now!"

It“s not like that...really; not even close to that.

We also know that even a very honest man can be corrupted when placed in extremely powerful positions. No one is immune to that; This is also a historical fact.

You know, once you remove the lions, the hyenas, vultures and jackals are the first who show up to devour carcass, if you know what I mean.

Raf.
    Some good points Raf..

If there were mass arrests that would likely lead to unrest, rioting and civil wars across the globe, let’s face it societal structure has increasingly for a large part helped to breed some very unpleasant attributes in mankind and like it or not we have become very dependent on this system.
    How would we all be able to agree on things?

A COMPLETE overhaul and rebuild sounds good to me but it may have to be a graaduaaal one?

EDIT: Any Star Family/Friends... we could certainly do with some mentoring.
    Last edited by Timreh; 6th July 2012 at 09:52.
    Leave no stone unturned...

23. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Not an arrest yet (especialy that susspect is 95 year old) but Swiss prosecutors are zeroing in:
    Quote Former Fifa president Joćo Havelange 'received millions in bribes' - report
    • Money allegedly received from collapsed marketing firm ISL
    • Executive committee member Ricardo Teixeira also named
    David Conn
    guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 11 July 2012 18.00 BST

Joćo Havelange, the former president of football's world governing body, Fifa, and a senior executive committee member, Ricardo Teixeira, were paid huge bribes by the company to which Fifa awarded the 2002 and 2006 World Cup TV rights, according to a Swiss prosecutor.

In a legal document finally published after lengthy court proceedings in Switzerland, Fifa, under the presidency of Sepp Blatter, Havelange's successor, was found to have known about the bribes, yet argued it did not need to have the money repaid. Prosecutions were mounted for alleged embezzlement against Havelange and Teixeira, and "disloyal management" — a breach of its duties – against Fifa, but they were stopped on May 11 2010, after Havelange and Texeira repaid a small proportion of the 41m Swiss francs (£27m).

The court order documenting the settlement, published by the prosecutor in the Swiss canton of Zug, explains why the prosecution was settled, while the publication of its investigation findings deliver a devastating indictment of Fifa, under both Havelange and Blatter.
    (...)
    Full story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-bribes-report
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3