+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rumbling in north texas

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default rumbling in north texas

Just curious, has anyone heard anything about a blast sound and rumbling that shook houses in north Texas ( 130 miles west offt worth I think). My wife told me her cousin who lives there, told her that last night(7/5), I think around 11or so,(pm) they heard a huge boom, and it shook homes all around, the whole town felt it... haven't had enough time to look into it yet, so I was wondering if anyone has heard about this?
    Last edited by dreamer; 7th July 2012 at 04:43.
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

Eram (7th July 2012), RUSirius (7th July 2012), shadowstalker (7th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: rumbling in north texas

Just FYI...the first DUMB was built in Denton, TX. Now the first underground FEMA facility. Originally not that big but could have been expanded. A family member visited it and went down for about a mile, she said. I did a bit of sleuthing a couple of years ago and noted a lot of employment ads in area classifieds advertising jobs for engineers and works with 'tunneling experience'.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Eram (7th July 2012), RUSirius (7th July 2012), shadowstalker (7th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread