Thread: Battle of the Davids

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Battle of the Davids

Icke vs. Wilcock

Battle of the New Century.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/6...adline-passes-

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Jean-Marie (9th July 2012), Timreh (10th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Battle of the Davids

Geez, we have enough 'battles'. I will say David Icke is airing his thoughts and Wilcock was doing so as well for a long while now, each have a different point of view and different believes and none of them is a person who looks for a fight, but airing some concerens of what happens inside the 'aware' community, if we can call it that, is extremely important since some friends are starting to lose the sight of the road.
    It was also linked on the Drake's thread yesterday: post 2962#

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...880#post517880
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th July 2012 at 06:15.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2012), Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Christine (16th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), fractal being (8th July 2012), ghostrider (8th July 2012), Jean-Marie (9th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), mountain_jim (9th July 2012), Reinhard (9th July 2012), Ria (8th July 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th July 2012), Spirithorse (8th July 2012), Star Tsar (10th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Eram (8th July 2012), nearing (10th July 2012), RMorgan (8th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

-------

I posted a long statement here, a few weeks ago:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post494483

Here's an extract...
    My personal view is that he [David Wilcock] is being played, in a clever handy-dandy-multi-purpose psy-op PART of which is intended to discredit him. I have not talked with Kerry recently about this (although I can guess her stance). David was way too quick to jump on the Drake nonsense, and I’m as sure as I can be that this was engineered, with or without Drake’s awareness.

One by one, moves are being made to discredit the key alternative media spokespeople. Take a moment to see it all from this point of view. It’s very ingenious, and very dangerous.

I should also say that the very final statement of this part of David Wilcock's blog here, about David Icke...
    I was quite surprised to receive an astonishingly mean-spirited attack from none other than David Icke yesterday, on his public website -- a man whose work I respect.

Within the "government conspiracy" conference circuit, it is well known that David Icke is the top-selling speaker out there -- having transitioned over from working as a top TV sportscaster.

Over the years, several conference organizers who worked with him told me stories of him routinely drawing crowds that numbered between 2000 and 4000 people.

These are admittedly fantastic numbers -- ten times higher than anything I've ever achieved for a private event. No one else, in any related "alternative" field, can even come close to that.

This is a testament to the extraordinary sacrifices and hard work this man has dedicated over the years to informing the public. It did not happen by accident.

Many of my readers have highly benefitted from Icke's analyses and message -- and I have never once said anything negative about him.

... IS NOT TRUE. This is PR and damage control. He may not have said anything negative about David Icke in public -- but his private opinions were critical and dismissive.

Kerry and I did as much as we could to get David Wilcock to speak with David Icke, on- or off-record, following the February 2009 Conscious Life Expo, at which both of whom were speaking. That was just before our own interview of David Icke: the first time we had met him.

David Wilcock was adamant that David Icke was "negative" -- and would not speak to him, or appear on video with him. (He stated the same about Dr Bill Deagle, btw.)

Kerry will confirm this. It's possible that David Wilcock has since modified his views... but that was his clear position in Feb 2009.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th July 2012 at 13:40.

8. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (9th July 2012), Alan (9th July 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th July 2012), applecrusher1992 (10th July 2012), Arc (9th July 2012), Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Gemini (8th July 2012), Heart-2-Heart (9th July 2012), Hervé (8th July 2012), Jean-Marie (9th July 2012), Jeffrey (8th July 2012), Lazlo (9th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), Mike Gorman (8th July 2012), Molope (8th July 2012), mountain_jim (9th July 2012), Neal (10th July 2012), Pani (8th July 2012), pwn_thyself (11th July 2012), Reinhard (9th July 2012), RMorgan (8th July 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (9th July 2012), sdv (9th July 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th July 2012), seko (8th July 2012), Selene (9th July 2012), Sierra (8th July 2012), Spirithorse (8th July 2012), StephenW11UK (8th July 2012), ThePythonicCow (8th July 2012), Timreh (10th July 2012), toothpick (9th July 2012), turiya (10th July 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (9th July 2012), Wind (9th July 2012), Yoda (9th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

(shrug shrug)

David W is very much about emotional manipulation and striving to put himself covertly across as the 'put upon, persecuted sainted lightworker'. He's prime for infiltration because he is spiritually immature, he has intellect but no expression of higher or spiritual intelligence.

He has always come across as immature both spiritually and persona wise and his remarks further emphasize how he uses emotional manipulation to project a certain image that doesn't hold water with his behaviors.

And people being as wounded as they are, and unfounded in themselves, align with that.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I have to say that I put a lot more stock in what some of the people on this forum have to say than I ever did with David Wilcock. David made his own bed and now he is going to have to sleep in it, whether he likes it or not.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Funny, this reminds me of a moment when I was fresh and green out of Navy boot camp, and wandered into the smoking area on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier U.S.S. America, out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. An old grizzled 1st class petty officer was talking about two warring chief petty officers in his command, and how he thought it best to just not find himself caught in the middle of them.

20 years later, I think I'll just take him up on that advice again.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 8th July 2012 at 14:12.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Funny, this reminds me of a moment when I was fresh and green out of Navy boot camp, and wandered into the smoking area on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier U.S.S. America, out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. An old grizzled 1st class petty officer was talking about two warring chief petty officers in his command, and how he thought it best to just not find himself caught in the middle of them.

Cheers,
    Fred

Depends what the 'war' is/was about. Sometimes it takes more courage and principle to make a clear stand than it does to stay on the sidelines and not get involved.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th July 2012), Belle (8th July 2012), bodhii71 (9th July 2012), Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Hervé (8th July 2012), Lazlo (9th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2012), Ria (8th July 2012), RMorgan (8th July 2012), Rosco1 (9th July 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th July 2012), seko (8th July 2012), StephenW11UK (8th July 2012), Timreh (10th July 2012), Yoda (9th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hi all,

I am hopeful that this thread will find it's quiet and quick demise. This is not a battle between two David's, they only stand as metaphors for the internal battle raging in all of us collectively. Let's not turn this into a "People" magazine flap between two celebrities. How much more energy are we going to generate over this so that the PTB can continue to divert us from our REAL goals and purpose!

I am biting my tongue to not add fuel to the fire here, yes I have a strong opinion and yes it is obvious to me what is happening. To any self aware being with a good deal of life experience under their belt it is more than apparent who is playing into the hands of the manipulators...

That said, let's not go there ourselves.

"Know Thyself, first axiom of truth."

La Tigra

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Cheers,
    Fred

Depends what the 'war' is/was about. Sometimes it takes more courage and principle to make a clear stand than it does to stay on the sidelines and not get involved.

With all due respect, Bill. IMO This whole idea of pointing fingers calling "bollocks" is serving no purpose other than "divide and conquer." As much as I respect what D. Icke has said in the past, the more I examine this situation, it is causing more negativity than productivity. I try to soak-in information without judgement, but my ego does at times get in my own way of progress and process.
    Yeah I'm "that guy".

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

Brizil (9th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), KosmicKat (8th July 2012), sandy (9th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)

Cheers,
    Fred

With all due respect, Bill. IMO This whole idea of pointing fingers calling "bollocks" is serving no purpose other than "divide and conquer." As much as I respect what D. Icke has said in the past, the more I examine this situation, it is causing more negativity than productivity. I try to soak-in information without judgement, but my ego does at times get in my own way of progress and process.
    Hundreds of thousands of people were wasting a total of many millions of person-hours -- all of which could have been better occupied.

This is what the mainstream media does. That was the problem.

19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (9th July 2012), Belle (8th July 2012), Brizil (9th July 2012), Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), eileenrose (9th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Finefeather (8th July 2012), Hervé (8th July 2012), Libra (8th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), pwn_thyself (11th July 2012), risveglio (8th July 2012), RMorgan (8th July 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (9th July 2012), Rosco1 (9th July 2012), sdv (9th July 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th July 2012), Spirithorse (8th July 2012), TargeT (10th July 2012), Timreh (10th July 2012), Wind (9th July 2012), Yoda (9th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I got Wilcock's book The Source Field Investigations. Very good collection of research, some nice writing and some interesting semi conclusions. I like the guy, he stays comfortable and is always avoiding stepping on some real toes. I kept up to date with the guy and the more I watched the more my eyebrow raised at his writing and associations. I've watched Icke first on Project Camelot and I thought this guy can speak but man is he full of ****. Then as I watched and read more about the guy I realised this guy is the real deal. Now, this may seem like I'm taking sides. I'm not. Icke got a few things wrong along the way as he rediscovered himself. Wilcock is certainly doing the same. Icke to me is fearless. Wilcock is fearful.

What really gets me with Wilcock is the constant promise of new material and then the promotion of his next musical opus/conference. As I've said i like the guy however the miracle elixir salesman side of him gets a bit much after three years. This is certainly the influence of the discredit operation against him. The whole thing, the divide and conquer strategy being executed on all UFO, Conspiracy and Alternative News is very obvious. It was easy to see as I took a break from the internet for a few months and came back to a rather irritable bunch on the forums. Some of the regulars on this forum had gone. Some died. The few months I took was to complete a project with a lot of responsibility. Towards the end it felt like the Universe itself was out to stop me completing my work. Knuckled down and I finished it. At times like that you truly see what you are made of. That is what is going on here. All the bull is being called what it really is. The strong are standing up and this will definitely affect those who have been compromised to wonder how it happened. Icke might be unaware of this but he is testing Wilcock's resolve. The fact Icke is saying these things is a sign he cares and isn't using another's similar opinion to bolster his own. And I hasten to add it is this Drake character Icke is really addressing.

So come on David Wilcock, show us what you're really made of.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Libra For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Christine (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th July 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th July 2012), ulli (8th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Could this be an elaborate hoax?
    Internet hoaxes have been around for a while.
    This just came in from Forbidden Knowledge TV, and I vaguely remember the Titor event.
    The Drake thing will probably be remembered just like that one day.

"A classic internet hoax! A US Army Captain from the year 2036 named John Titor appears on internet message boards in November 2000. He describes time travel and he distributes a manual for his time travel machine, the Army issue General Electric C240 Time Displacement Unit!

His Internet posts describe the device as being installed in the rear of a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later moved to a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive...hey, haven't we heard that one before?"

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...-traveler.html

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I like a lot of Icke's work, but considering some of the ideas he's promoted over the years, he should think before making fun of someone else. I recall about 10 years ago, when he was mainly focusing on the Reptilian angle, he was saying that the elite would soon no longer be able to hide their alien nature. They were supposed to shapeshift in public, and we were getting ready to see politicians and newscasters turn into lizard people on TV. I don't doubt that many of them do have a Reptilian influence, but even Icke is now interpreting that in a less literal, physical manner.

Even the most brilliant researchers in these fields cannot be right about everything, and sometimes even when they appear to be wrong there may be an underlying truth to it that isn't obvious. And, unfortunately, there is also the issue of ego battles between people who are treated like gurus by many people -and this certainly includes both Icke and Wilcock. So I'm definitely not about to choose sides here. I will remain open yet skeptical of anything either of them says.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LarryC For This Post:

bekrah (10th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Selene (9th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This just came in from Forbidden Knowledge TV, and I vaguely remember the Titor event.

"A classic internet hoax! A US Army Captain from the year 2036 named John Titor appears on internet message boards in November 2000. He describes time travel and he distributes a manual for his time travel machine, the Army issue General Electric C240 Time Displacement Unit!

His Internet posts describe the device as being installed in the rear of a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later moved to a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive...hey, haven't we heard that one before?"

Do a quick Google on this. It is an old and now classic story familiar to the old Art Bell crowd. I do think it is a hoax, though I know many believe it to be real and there are a few good reasons to believe it. Primarily, that Titor had very specialized knowledge about the capabilities of an old IBM computer he was after. I looked into this story closely and I don't ever remember a mention of him mounting his time travel device on a car. I think Marty McFly is just pulling your leg. 1.21 Giggawatts!
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), gripreaper (9th July 2012), Lazlo (9th July 2012), ulli (8th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Distraction!

When you find something that rings an internal bell, do whatever you can to search for further evidence. Some of D.W.'s research suggests there is a lot more we can learn on certain subjects. But don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

And be aware, that according to one MSM news report, the flow of dis-information is being ramped up.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

bekrah (10th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), Timreh (10th July 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Geez, we have enough 'battles'. I will say David Icke is airing his thoughts and Wilcock was doing so as well for a long while now, each have a different point of view and different believes and none of them is a person who looks for a fight, but airing some concerens of what happens inside the 'aware' community, if we can call it that, is extremely important since some friends are starting to lose the sight of the road.
    It was also linked on the Drake's thread yesterday: post 2962#

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...880#post517880
    I was just thinking the same thing. lets keep our unity , and still allow everyone to share their perception. the road will lead to the same place no matter what detour is taken.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bekrah (10th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)

Cheers,
    Fred

Hundreds of thousands of people were wasting a total of many millions of person-hours -- all of which could have been better occupied.

This is what the mainstream media does. That was the problem.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by wasted person-hours? I certainly don't know what these people were doing before opening up to "other than MSM", and pardon me for stating bluntly that D. Icke, yourself, nor D. Wilcock could possibly have known what the "hundreds of thousands of people" you mention were devoting their attention to before "the Drake stuff".

If I'm wrong, then perhaps you, or D. Icke must know soomething factual that neither of you have shared publicly.

Bill, you have always been somewhat of level headed beacon of light for me during my somewhat turbulent learning process, yet now you have me fairly confused.
    Yeah I'm "that guy".

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

Eram (8th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by mattymoto: " With all due respect, Bill. IMO This whole idea of pointing fingers calling "bollocks" is serving no purpose other than "divide and conquer." As much as I respect what D. Icke has said in the past, the more I examine this situation, it is causing more negativity than productivity. I try to soak-in information without judgement, but my ego does at times get in my own way of progress and process. "
    Quote " now you have me fairly confused "
    David Icke has a strightforword way to say things (I would say he is Israeli rather then a british gentleman.. but do not tell on me! :) he flashes the light right at the core of the problem. people do not always find it convenient to stare, but thats the way to go. Of course, if it was'nt an ongoing saga who has trmendous implications in this very important time, where we - the 'pioneers', are suppose to point on the the way to others, the comments would probably sound less severe.

There is something going on here. we are, (as was fully expected from the beggining days of group awakenings around the world) being driven to get out of the trail and far from where the truth can be found. That is pretty normal that the PTB interests are like that, they did invest quite a lot of time, thinking and implementing to be honest, and there is this mass awakening that threaten their race to the cup! their fingers almost touching it... they don't want us to succeed. we, on the other hand, think ,there is quite a lot on the line, we are quite certain to a point of a 100% certainty that there is a better way to handle the world and it's diversified inhbitants. so, do you understand, mattymoto, there is a need to shout. to shout to all the good people that we are getting off- course. it is important

Don't despair , what you hear is the voice of urgency, to call to all those who know that change is needed to take their position. it can not happen if the participants are not in the correct starting position...
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th July 2012 at 16:21.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

bekrah (10th July 2012), Belle (8th July 2012), Bill Ryan (8th July 2012), Chester (8th July 2012), Eram (8th July 2012), GaelVictor (9th July 2012), gripreaper (9th July 2012), mattymoto (8th July 2012), Reinhard (9th July 2012), Selene (9th July 2012), Timreh (10th July 2012), zebowho (9th July 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Do a quick Google on this. It is an old and now classic story familiar to the old Art Bell crowd. I do think it is a hoax, though I know many believe it to be real and there are a few good reasons to believe it. Primarily, that Titor had very specialized knowledge about the capabilities of an old IBM computer he was after. I looked into this story closely and I don't ever remember a mention of him mounting his time travel device on a car. I think Marty McFly is just pulling your leg. 1.21 Giggawatts!
    Yeah the car-mounted part I was not familiar with either...
    maybe they added that after watching Back To The Future.
    Time travel is known for distorting a few minor details

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (8th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast