+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy: The Group That 'BOUGHT' the US Presidency..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Kerry Cassidy: The Group That 'BOUGHT' the US Presidency..!

Sunday, 08 July 2012 21:34

Written by Kerry Cassidy

My recent radio show with guest David E. Martin is one no follower of Camelot is going to want to miss...

Apparently he was among a group of 12 people who were given the task of buying the presidency of the U.S. and succeeded. Although he evidently turned them down when he was offered the 12th position in this group, he has now put the story into a novel called "Apostles of Power: Theft of an Empire" originally called "Coup d'Twelve".

Considering his substantial background in business and finance and his unique software that became highly sought after by the controllers behind this group of 12, there is reason to believe this novel is, as he claims, entirely true and based on very real events.

From the novel:

Quote "...Everyone was in awe of how much money had been transferred into the Enterprise accounts in full view of a world who believed that a financial crisis had hit the real estate market. Who would have thought that a Republican lame duck president would actually convince the country to use its last gasp of credit to put the Treasury of the United States into the pockets of twelve private interests? And now with their puppet on his way to Pennsylvania Avenue, all the ‘no more torture’ and ‘close Guantanamo’ rhetoric would die off in the practicalities of solidifying the asset transfer.

The Operators all received confirmation of their promised bonus payments at an evening dinner on the third night of their off-site. The payments were a combination of gold, bonds from Australia, Canada, and Norway, and a small equity stake in the firms controlled by the Shareholders. All funds were placed into trusts domiciled in Lichtenstein. They were all sternly reminded that the money was theirs with a condition. If any of them ever spoke of The Enterprise or any activities undertaken thereby, all trusts would be confiscated. If they played their cards right, they’d all weather Phase III with more money than virtually any other person on the planet."
    The Presidency they bought was the Obama Presidency, in case you were wondering...

To listen to my interview with David E. Martin on Revolution Radio:

DAVID E. MARTIN

author of Apostles of Power aka (Coup d'Twelve)

July 6, 2012

David E. Martin show on Youtube

A follow-up interview coming soon!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SUL-YE6b3Xw

http://projectcamelotportal.com/inde...=31&Itemid=218
    Last edited by jackovesk; 9th July 2012 at 15:48.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy: The Group That 'BOUGHT' the US Presidency..!

That's kind of interesting. I always wondered how the U.S. economy got to the point where its success was measured in how many houses were being built etc. One would think that it would be more measured by its industrial output in things like bulldozers, cars, computers, and other hardware. Oh, that's right all that stuff got moved off shore to other countries so all we had left was how many single family dwellings were being built. When that crashed there went the only viable industrial base the U.S. had. Meanwhile they are trying to put Gibson Guitars out of business for importing raw rosewood from India. It seems the wood has to be in a finished product and can't be fashioned into something here.........................

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

crosby (9th July 2012), eileenrose (10th July 2012), EsmaEverheart (10th July 2012), gigha (11th July 2012), gripreaper (9th July 2012), jackovesk (9th July 2012), NancyV (9th July 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2012), seko (9th July 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Gibson Guitars, Fender are both venerable American craft companies-this is astounding bureaucratic nit picking!
    You can't import raw timber? Madness!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), crosby (9th July 2012), EsmaEverheart (10th July 2012), gigha (11th July 2012), jackovesk (9th July 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

I found this interview very informative and uplifting as well. Highly recommended to all. Many thanks to jackovesk for re-posting here.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012), Tommy (10th July 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (10th July 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

This was excellent and THANKS to Kerry!!!!!

He has a book: http://www.amazon.com/Apostles-Power...der_193653326X

and a website: http://www.m-cam.com/

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), Cidersomerset (9th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012), sandy (10th July 2012), spiritguide (10th July 2012), Tommy (10th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    My recent radio show with guest David E. Martin is one no follower of Camelot is going to want to miss...

Apparently he was among a group of 12 people who were given the task of buying the presidency of the U.S. and succeeded. Although he evidently turned them down when he was offered the 12th position in this group, he has now put the story into a novel called "Apostles of Power: Theft of an Empire" originally called "Coup d'Twelve".
    Good novel -- I just lost my second night of sleep over this novel.

Read it cover to cover a few months ago, couldn't put it down.

Happened on it while looking for something else a couple nights ago, and lost another nights sleep.

It's too tantalizingly close to reality for an old conspiracy buff like me to put down.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), eileenrose (10th July 2012), gripreaper (9th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012), kathymarie (9th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (9th July 2012), sandy (10th July 2012), spiritguide (10th July 2012), Tommy (10th July 2012), Unified Serenity (11th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

bump, great stuff
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

jackovesk (10th July 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

So where does this leave us in November? A "done deal"? I hope not!
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

jackovesk (10th July 2012), Lettherebelight (10th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    So where does this leave us in November? A "done deal"? I hope not!
    I would venture to say that November is in the bag and has been for some time. Nothing is an accident and everything is planned in advance.

Half way through the interview and I think I'm going to get the book.

Why does Kerry say "Just out of curiosity" before she asks a question?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th July 2012 at 22:21.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

jackovesk (10th July 2012), Lettherebelight (10th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Happened on it while looking for something else a couple nights ago, and lost another nights sleep.

It's too tantalizingly close to reality for an old conspiracy buff like me to put down.
    The all to obvious question left unanswered, is of course, those of us who are the slave species which turn the wheels of production and are given Federal Reserve Notes in exchange, are looking for ways to hedge our bets against the apparent collapse of the current system and a reboot into something new.

This was alluded to in the interview, yet piling up dollar cash in the corner along with some canned goods, or converting all cash into precious metals, or transferring assets to the BRIC countries who have, and are, distancing themselves from the dollar and the oil cartels and banksters, was not discussed. Juxtaposed against the fact that there are no allodial titles and that we don't own any assets anyway, it's hard to wrap my mind around this.

I'm left with needing to get the book, I guess, which I'm sure was part of the idea.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012), modwiz (10th July 2012), Unified Serenity (11th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm coming into this blind (not having listened to the interview, [be gentle, jack ]) but I must say this -

The US Presidency has been a puppet-show since Lyndon B. Johnson assumed it. There could be some debate as to the level of power, after JFK, that each President was able to enjoy. But, it quickly turned into a slippery slope.

Gerald Ford's Vice President = Nelson Rockefeller

Quote Back to the Future -
    Doc - "...Whose the President"
    Marty - "Ronald Reagan."
    Doc - "The ACTOR?!..."
    Ronald Reagan's Vice President = George H. W. Bush (Former director of the CIA)

George H. W. Bush may have enjoyed powers seemingly close to those held by JFK and his predecessors... But, I tend to immediately disagree with any testimony that claims that his son, George W. Bush, had an actual say of ANY kind in ANYTHING.

Just saying...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

jackovesk (10th July 2012), Lettherebelight (10th July 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The all to obvious question left unanswered, is of course, those of us who are the slave species which turn the wheels of production and are given Federal Reserve Notes in exchange, are looking for ways to hedge our bets against the apparent collapse of the current system and a reboot into something new.

This was alluded to in the interview, yet piling up dollar cash in the corner along with some canned goods, or converting all cash into precious metals, or transferring assets to the BRIC countries who have, and are, distancing themselves from the dollar and the oil cartels and banksters, was not discussed. Juxtaposed against the fact that there are no allodial titles and that we don't own any assets anyway, it's hard to wrap my mind around this.

I'm left with needing to get the book, I guess, which I'm sure was part of the idea.
    The novel does not tell us ordinary debt serfs how to best survive this period of change, other than to provide us yet another view into how things might be unfolding, on the larger stage, behind the curtain.

The main take away that I've had, for several years now, is that high priced real estate (like the heavily mortgaged California home I sold a few years ago, to be replaced with a fully owned cheapo Texas trailer) and dollar denominated paper assets are going to decline in value, and that anything I might have thought was cheap to purchase from a foreign manufacturer (cars, tools, clothes and all my electronic and computer toys, not to mention gasoline) will become more expensive.

I exchanged my high debt, high cash flow lifestyle (which had been quite fun in Silicon Valley during the dot-com boom) for a no debt, everything owned, low cash flow requirements lifestyle. I have stocked up on any long shelf life foreign made dry goods that I can anticipate likely wanting in the next several years. I have exchanged my previous focus on my earning power in a booming job market, to a focus on (1) my health, so that I can have ample energy to adapt to changing times, without health challenges, and (2) my awareness of the larger picture rather than the narrow details of certain multi-processor operating systems, as my future success will depend more on my larger situational awareness than on detailed technical skills.

That's obviously just my story. We each need to project the larger picture down onto our own circumstances, and adapt, anticipating where possible.

One might start with these questions:
    1. What happens if other nations decide the US Dollar is worth half or a third what it was before, in terms of how much of their exports a Dollar will purchase? How would that affect your life?
    2. What happens if much of the high finance (stocks, derivatives, debt paper, ...) of US corporations and governments is hit with a wave of selling, as foreign holders of any such paper hit the SELL key, so they can trade in that paper for US Dollars, so that they can in turn exchange those US Dollars for something of more reliable value? How would that affect your life?
    In the case of such a selling tsunami of US Dollar denominated assets, I would expect in the short term there would be a US Dollar shortage, as anyone caught on the wrong side of a trade or on the short side of a cash flow crunch was desperately selling anything they could to make ends meet. That could be followed by a longer term "domestication" of the US Dollar, as domestic goods became easier to purchase while foreign goods became more dear; or it could be followed by some domestic restructuring of the US monetary system ... I'd be ready for either.

Some second level "big time players" would likely become "big time losers" in these events, making for some interesting headlines, and so more lengthy threads on this forum .

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), gripreaper (10th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012), NancyV (10th July 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2012), Reirrac (10th July 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (11th July 2012), RunningDeer (10th July 2012), spiritguide (10th July 2012), Tane Mahuta (11th July 2012), Tommy (10th July 2012), Turcurulin (10th July 2012), Unified Serenity (11th July 2012), Zencat (10th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Turcurulin (here)
    I'm coming into this blind (not having listened to the interview, [be gentle, jack ]) but I must say this -

The US Presidency has been a puppet-show since Lyndon B. Johnson assumed it.
    Indeed.

The story told in Martin's novel is that a particular group of enterprising nouveau riche billionaires happen to be the particular "owners" of the current Presidency, and puppet masters of many of the headlines (and suppressed stories of even greater import buried back on page 13) over this last decade.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Why does Kerry say "Just out of curiosity" before she asks a question?
    Some things are best not asked. Kerry's interviewing style might be one of those .

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jackovesk (10th July 2012), NancyV (10th July 2012), sunflower (10th July 2012), Turcurulin (10th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I exchanged my high debt, high cash flow lifestyle (which had been quite fun in Silicon Valley during the dot-com boom) for a no debt, everything owned, low cash flow requirements lifestyle. I have stocked up on any long shelf life foreign made dry goods that I can anticipate likely wanting in the next several years. I have exchanged my previous focus on my earning power in a booming job market, to a focus on (1) my health, so that I can have ample energy to adapt to changing times, without health challenges, and (2) my awareness of the larger picture rather than the narrow details of certain multi-processor operating systems, as my future success will depend more on my larger situational awareness than on detailed technical skills.
    I have followed a similar trajectory, as I would imagine we would find that many here at Avalon have as well, of getting completely out of debt and setting my monthly budget at an insanely low need for FRN's each month, while storing up dry goods and supplies which may become in short supply, or rather expensive.

I've also completely changed my diet and no longer eat meat products and very little dairy, increasing raw fruits and vegetables, while following detox protocols for my health and well being. It seems every day now I hear a new story of someone in my family or acquaintances who has cancer, especially so in the last year. What's even more disturbing is how they unquestioningly go the allopathic route of surgery and chemo, while I have attempted to give them information about all of the phenomenal alternatives out there.

I'm also an ardent student of sovereignty and the many ways to extricate from the system, while I still need to be a part of commerce and generate FRN's. Too many missteps to retire or operate outside of commerce.

Thanks for the response Paul. Appreciate you and your posts very much.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012), sunflower (10th July 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th July 2012), Zencat (10th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quick Question Paul,

Did you buy a 'Digital or Hard Copy' of the book..?

..and if possible - if you have time, once you have finished the book in its entirety, could you give us a quick 'Bullet Point' summary of its contents..?

Thanks

Jack

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did you buy a 'Digital or Hard Copy' of the book..?

..and if possible - if you have time, once you have finished the book in its entirety, could you give us a quick 'Bullet Point' summary of its contents..?
    I got the eBook form.

It's a novel ... a fast paced telling of various events over the last dozen years, as the "Enterprise" is formed, interacts, orchestrates various news events and distractions, and manages their money.

This review on Amazon provides a little more detail: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2B7TDUG04TNVA/

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jackovesk (10th July 2012), Unified Serenity (11th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A link to David Martin's blog: Inverted Alchemy: An Integral Economy.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

My favorite part of the interview ---- which seems to be the core of David's work --- is this:

There is the smoke, there is the fire, and there are those with matches, lighting the fire. He is addressing the smoke/fire by finding those striking the matches.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2012), gripreaper (10th July 2012), jackovesk (10th July 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Downsizing and liquidating seems to a more flexible existence.

Could all the problems with the corruption and hijacking of the economy/financial world be solved so simply by downsizing and liquidating???

Interesting
    PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Interesting interview with a view of the system at play from the top down. Following the monies. Love it!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast