Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Men: A Journey into Disinformation, Paranoia and UFOs

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Mirage Men: A Journey into Disinformation, Paranoia and UFOs

@Kronuise-

Hi- if anyone at all has been following the research/work/publications of Joseph Farrell (in my estimation the most under-rated researcher out there): most UFO sightings/findings can be attributed to advanced terrestrial technologies (start with his "Roswell and the Reich") but not ALL;

in his estimation(s) there are just too many (increasingly) sightings since the end of WWII (throw in the A-Bomb and its ramifications; might've woken up someone somewhere) that there wouldn't be enough money out there to finance the construction of the thousands of sighted UFOs even if a secret/fraudulent off-the-books financial system is in place-

all I can say is delve into his mind-boggling research and then make up your own mind-

stay well all-

Larry

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), Midnight Rambler (15th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

I checked with Bill on this and he suggested as many people as possible should see the documentary.

Mirage Men is about how the US government used mythology to cover up their advanced technology. It prominently features Richard Doty, a retired Special Agent who worked for AFOSI, the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigation.

John and Mark may be hard core skeptics and debunkers, but did do an interesting documentary.

I know it has been posted once before but wasn't up long.
    So here it is again enjoy! (while it's lasts... )

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd April 2014), Agape (3rd April 2014), Atlas (3rd April 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), gaiagirl (3rd April 2014), Gerald Paris (3rd April 2014), GreenGuy (3rd April 2014), guyres (3rd April 2014), shadowstalker (3rd April 2014), ViralSpiral (3rd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating, thanks!

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

It was gone before I've got to part 2 . Alternative option for watch /download :

http://movreel.com/o9jyeylwq71j.html

It's worthwhile to watch , for anyone who think they're missing few dots ...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Atlas (4th April 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd April 2014), shadowstalker (3rd April 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Ilie Pandia

This was moved to Members Only sub-forum. In the public domain we got copyright infringement notices.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Atlas (18th April 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), cursichella1 (6th July 2014), Nasu (18th April 2014), seko (18th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (18th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

You can download it on torrent sites, not sure if I can name any here , so I better not.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th July 2014), Nasu (18th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Ilie Pandia

May I suggest, that if you can afford it, to support this kind of production by actually renting the movie or buying it?

By downloading from the torrent sites we say: "Yeah, that's interesting and all... but not nearly important enough that I'll pay for this!". We vote in very real ways with money, so be aware of what kind of media are you actually supporting .

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Agape (18th April 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), cursichella1 (6th July 2014), Debra (17th October 2015), meeradas (22nd April 2014), Nasu (18th April 2014), raregem (18th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi all.

As someone who remains to say the least on the fence about alien intervention, UFO's, what they are, abduction - etc etc - I find this topic fascinating. Over the last year I have dedicated some time to watching films and reading books from those who claim to have had these experiences, or from writers like Michael Tsarion or speakers like Mark Passio who claim we have had ETs interfere with our genetic makeup. I must say some theories are more plausible than others, and I was surprised by how well formed they were, to a point where I can even accept it as a possibility. A possibility - but not something I can really know for sure - nor something that I can give most of my attention to because I find it more important to free myself from wage and rent slavery first...

Anyway I searched the forum and could not find mention of this film 'Mirage men' - the point I raised to the friend who shared it with me was that any ex-agents or government could easily put out a sort of double bluff if they wanted - but I'm just watching the film now and will tell you what I think. I just wanted to see if others had seen it - I'd wager most of you would see it as disinformation. I have my own theories, though I know for certain the powers that be surely do put out masses of disinformation - and do joyride around in helicopters to manage perceptions on 'UFOs' or 'ETs' - why wouldn't they?

There are ideas formulating in my head but i'll get back to you. In the meantime I'd appreciate any info you can give me on this film or what you would say I should be aware of.

I'd like to say I'm quite impartial and have no emotionally vested interest in any outcome so hope I don't offend anyone. Also found a place to get the film if anyone wants it PM me.

http://www.miragemen.com/

Peace

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

Axman (10th September 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2014), Lancelot (12th November 2014), Milneman (10th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

Yes I watched it a few months ago, interesting to a degree and not at all surprised at Richard Doty behind so much in regards the handling of USAF policy, we knew he was instrumental in downing researcher Paul B. Over the years I've seen it all and rarely get surprised.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Axman (10th September 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2014), Milneman (10th September 2014), Sebastion (9th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

I also watched it a few months ago ... very interesting. I think it is something everyone should watch. It doesn't draw conclusions, but does give a peek into the tactics of high level military regarding outsiders searching into the topic of UFOs. It is eye opening, and explains quite well why finding "The Truth" on this topic (and others) seems almost impossible.

Bill Ryan actually recommended it in a thread a few months back -- that is how I came to see it. Bill is in it actually.

The post here with link for torrent file:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4720-Mirage-Men-A-Journey-into-Disinformation-Paranoia-and-UFOs&p=797476&viewfull=1#post797476

There is another thread on it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=mirage
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th September 2014 at 23:20. Reason: fixing links and such for way too long ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (10th September 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), Limor Wolf (10th September 2014), Milneman (10th September 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I watched it, I found it ultimately unsatisfying because it's conclusion seems to be that a lot of people lied about a lot of things and nobody really has a clue what's going on. That's most likely accurate, but still, you sort of expect more from the film. It is educational in so far as it shows the complexity and sophistication and sadly the effectiveness of the tactics of the UFO disinformation factory.

Hog.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

Agape (10th September 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017), korgh (15th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

yes , seen it ... military people were paid and instructed to lie about UFOs , appearing to be on our side but , working against honest people the whole time ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Hogswitch (here)
    I watched it, I found it ultimately unsatisfying because it's conclusion seems to be that a lot of people lied about a lot of things and nobody really has a clue what's going on. That's most likely accurate, but still, you sort of expect more from the film. It is educational in so far as it shows the complexity and sophistication and sadly the effectiveness of the tactics of the UFO disinformation factory.

Hog.
    People need to know what they are up against in order to fight the best fight - if that description works ... this has value in revealing that to many.

My 2 cents.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017), Limor Wolf (10th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Plus....it keeps your interest. Not every video I've watched within the alternative subject matter does do that. Liked it so much I bought it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Hogswitch (here)

Hog.
    Ain't that just life in a nutshell.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017), Cara (15th September 2014), DeDukshyn (10th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

It's an important documentary for sure - exposing the lies . And how can any of those people be trusted to be telling the truth 'this time' when last time they told the 'cover story' with the same level of confidence and the time before ,
    it was the 'previous cover story' ,
    but this and only this time they speak 'the truth' ? The trick is .. some always pretend to know the truth , they give truth the face ( they think ) no matter how much they know, for real or not, what is it that they've really seen ,
    documents, people, objects , as long as there's no one who can disprove them directly ..no direct witness to the little lie .. they can speak with convincing attitude .

For me this covers about 88% of the 'disclosure arena' , sorry to say , people who remain totally honest with themselves, others, their testimonies are usually either forgotten , unseen , valued as 'unimportant witnesses' ,

while the 'Stars' are those who can make their presentations shiny and keep strategically agreeing with the 'pack' who runs the show .

Last edited by Agape; 10th September 2014 at 22:58.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017), DeDukshyn (10th September 2014), SPIRIT WOLF (13th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I just find it a little bit concerning that it seems some really want ET intervention to have happened? or am I misunderstanding people - one of my largest concerns is the effect on the human psyche of this information - should it be untrue, cannot be understated. I am as of yet not convinced - I am comfortable with human beings as they are - they've the capacity for great beauty - but we have our limitations - we have our fragility - I believe we have inherited 'evil' from that age of scarcity, cataclysm and disaster.. I believe the whole human race is going through the peak of that age of fear right now - and all the ugly things that we do to each other do not require botched DNA to manifest... I accept... it is possible - but even with miles of underground catacombs and starchild skulls I just cannot see not only how there is proof of all this... but I cannot see how even if I were to accept it how it would possibly effect my course of action on this earth. My course of action is to end human slavery on this planet, I don't care what race or origin the slavemasters are.

However I will make time for further research - I want to ask you where would you go for the most revealing evidence you have seen? I have been considering Velikofsky and Beaumont.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

Agape (14th September 2014), BMJ (20th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I also watched it and i cannot say more than my friends said about the documentary but i have to agree with Hogswitch: The " conclusion seems to be that a lot of people lied about a lot of things and nobody really has a clue what's going on" . Pretty good documentary indeed but nothing was conclusive or clear.. not even a clue.

i keep my doubts
    " The greatest trick the Devil was convincing the world he didn't exist."

cheers
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to korgh For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Check out Richard D Hall's website, richplanet.net http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=209

See what he thinks about John Lundberg & Mark Pilkington.

(2 of the film makers).

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017), Cara (15th September 2014), korgh (15th September 2014), Lancelot (12th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

-------

Here's the full Mirage Men documentary — link valid for 7 days. Highly recommended.

http://we.tl/AFVBSsAwJe

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2015), Atlas (18th October 2015), BMJ (20th May 2017), Elainie (19th October 2015), korgh (20th January 2015), Magnus (19th January 2015), william r sanford72 (18th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

I just re-uploaded the documentary to WeTransfer for a friend... download link here (valid till 24 Oct)

http://we.tl/fVBJzuTtdX

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (18th October 2015), BMJ (20th May 2017), Clear Light (19th October 2015), Debra (17th October 2015), Elainie (19th October 2015), Gardener (19th October 2015), hohoemi (18th October 2015), Krist (21st October 2015), LoneWolf76 (18th October 2015), NeedleThreader (17th October 2015), Rex (20th October 2015), Sophocles (18th October 2015), the_real_dave-id (19th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast