+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Are National Parks a Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,166 times in 3,979 posts

Default Re: Are National Parks a Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

Concerning Brown Mountain, it is neither dramatic, nor a place where people disappear, or thought by anyone to be any kind of a base.

I watched for those lights a couple of times and never saw anything. And it is basically right next door to the Linville Wilderness which is considered by the Cherokee to be the complete opposite of a soul thief--holy and sacred. And I will agree with them on that. They have said that the lights are wizards flying around, but that's all they do, is fly, they don't curse or harm anyone. A fairly recent study using various instruments (by L. E. M. U. R.) did not discover much, but they did find that for a few seconds before and after the lights are visible, they appear in the infra-red. Obviously, the lights don't appear every day, but they are relatively frequent in autumn and have been around for about 800 years. Always around the same ridge, and nothing else like it anywhere around here that I know of.

The Wilderness/Gorge is actually a great place to go for a day hike or some true wilderness camping where the primary danger is black bears. To look for the lights, you need to stay up on the Parkway, I believe the actual mountain is someone's private land.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

annacherie (6th April 2016), DNA (6th April 2016), Ewan (8th April 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016), Nasu (6th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

The lost dutchman's mine is in the Superstition mountains ....gold .. Aliens ..... Not a stretch ...
    Last edited by ramus; 6th April 2016 at 21:07. Reason: clairification

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

DNA (7th April 2016), Nasu (6th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Concerning Brown Mountain, it is neither dramatic, nor a place where people disappear, or thought by anyone to be any kind of a base.

I watched for those lights a couple of times and never saw anything. And it is basically right next door to the Linville Wilderness which is considered by the Cherokee to be the complete opposite of a soul thief--holy and sacred. And I will agree with them on that. They have said that the lights are wizards flying around, but that's all they do, is fly, they don't curse or harm anyone. A fairly recent study using various instruments (by L. E. M. U. R.) did not discover much, but they did find that for a few seconds before and after the lights are visible, they appear in the infra-red. Obviously, the lights don't appear every day, but they are relatively frequent in autumn and have been around for about 800 years. Always around the same ridge, and nothing else like it anywhere around here that I know of.

The Wilderness/Gorge is actually a great place to go for a day hike or some true wilderness camping where the primary danger is black bears. To look for the lights, you need to stay up on the Parkway, I believe the actual mountain is someone's private land.

You are correct, to my knowledge I know of no strange activity there that would correlate well.
    The correlation came because many folks think the result of portal activity in some areas could and might be attributed to technology being utilized underground and or on an alternate earth but in the corresponding Geographic area.
    Brown Mountain is known for it's lights standing stationary in the air for some time. Are the lights UFO's? Are the lights lifeforms? Or are the lights portals to other places? All is being offered in the form of conjecture.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (8th April 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

That whole area is considered pretty high-power of the "ley" variety. The Appalachians rank among the oldest mountains on earth. They say that Mt. Pisgah was a site for initiation during Atlantis. One of the largest emeralds ever found came from Hiddenite. As a geographical region, I'd virtually insist that it is the total opposite of the harmful, scary stuff that may well be true of other places. All we can really say about the lights, is that they are warmer than the surrounding air. They tried to develop a theory that it was a geo-electric process, but were unable to obtain any data to support this. It's been the same thing, in the same place, for centuries, with no links to disappearing people, cattle mutilation, traveling craft, or star gates.

Nevertheless, there certainly are modern people in the area who raise children in closets, operate blood rituals, and cast spells for the enslavement of humanity. I attribute this to--those people are everywhere.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of American correspondences to what goes on in the lands of the World Wildlife Foundation, which involve some slave and drug trafficking and launching wars under the cover of the U. N. If I tried to track anything like that around here, I might veer more towards an undisclosed nudist colony near Henderson, or perhaps the Great Dismal Swamp.

Overall I think this area is pretty mundane compared to a lot of others. Although I knew someone whose parents, being some of the most straight-laced, sober, conservative folk in the world, say they saw a U. F. O. of the regular flying saucer type come down and land in a field on the side of an ordinary road about ten miles from here, in the 1960s. That's the closest thing I have on the inter-galactic status of NC.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (8th April 2016), Ewan (8th April 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That whole area is considered pretty high-power of the "ley" variety. The Appalachians rank among the oldest mountains on earth. They say that Mt. Pisgah was a site for initiation during Atlantis.

I would like to state that I'm of the opinion that a benevolent race of beings could exist from the days of Atlantis, and in turn they would still have massive influence over the US Government in terms of having a National Park built to mask the presence of a city below the area.

One of the largest emeralds ever found came from Hiddenite. As a geographical region, I'd virtually insist that it is the total opposite of the harmful, scary stuff that may well be true of other places. All we can really say about the lights, is that they are warmer than the surrounding air. They tried to develop a theory that it was a geo-electric process, but were unable to obtain any data to support this. It's been the same thing, in the same place, for centuries, with no links to disappearing people, cattle mutilation, traveling craft, or star gates.

That is super interesting stuff Shaberon, thank you for sharing. There is nothing like hearing about these phenomenon from folks who actually live in these areas.
    I don't think a place needs to be foreboding or scary for consideration in terms of evidence lending one to consider that something may be going on under the earth. I'm of the opinion some of these folks in underground cities keep to themselves.

Nevertheless, there certainly are modern people in the area who raise children in closets, operate blood rituals, and cast spells for the enslavement of humanity. I attribute this to--those people are everywhere.
    It sounds like you wanted to elaborate more here. Feel free to. You are not going to shock me. And I've been digging into this kind of information for years.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of American correspondences to what goes on in the lands of the World Wildlife Foundation, which involve some slave and drug trafficking and launching wars under the cover of the U. N. If I tried to track anything like that around here, I might veer more towards an undisclosed nudist colony near Henderson, or perhaps the Great Dismal Swamp.

Why Henderson and why a nudist colony? And what happens in or near the Great Dismal Swamp?
    Overall I think this area is pretty mundane compared to a lot of others. Although I knew someone whose parents, being some of the most straight-laced, sober, conservative folk in the world, say they saw a U. F. O. of the regular flying saucer type come down and land in a field on the side of an ordinary road about ten miles from here, in the 1960s. That's the closest thing I have on the inter-galactic status of NC.
    I've heard of a few UFO close encounters in North Carolina myself.

I would like to state something. I know this might sound strange, but it may be possible that not all folks who disappear are taken for negative purposes.
    I think there is a possibility some ancient cultures may recognize a kindred soul who has happened upon their area. An individual who may have a past life connection with the folks who live in their unseen city. At such moments an offer may be made for said individuals to rejoin their old communities. Their may even be a reactivation of past life memories for these individuals.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Debra (5th January 2018), Ewan (8th April 2016), Shannon (8th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

At the minimum, I would tend to agree that every jurisdiction at the county level has within its borders some type of cave system. Most are fairly small, and only a few branch into the subterranean complex. Certainly places in India and Vietnam have some major ones. Mostly, they were used as temples.

When I think of our government masking something, fences and warning signs come to mind. I'm just not aware of any kind of site like that in our swath of the mountains, and people go all over the place. Yes, there could be peaceful groups of cave-dwellers who simply prefer to remain hidden, but I've never heard of anything that would really suggest that, for the area--whereas it seems fairly standard to Asia and South America.

Some of my information is simply crimes that were reported in the newspaper.

Some of it is personal testimony. Yes, there are a few nudist resorts that any regular person can go to, and you can look them up and give them a call. The one I was referring to, was told to me by a few people who lived near it, who said that it was specifically run by the wealthy. It's maybe a bit biased on my part to think that an unlisted, gated community of wealthy nudists might have anything to do with trafficking, slavery, or abuse--but the thought did cross my mind.

Similarly, I've gotten testimony about folks using animal slaughter in rituals attempting some kind of a curse, from the mountains to the coast. This type of thing is mostly done by working class folk who have no particular influence on society.

The more influential and nefarious types sit on the school board, insurance, real estate, and things like that, wielding huge influence over the ordinary affairs of our day-to-day lives. That's out of my league, I have no direct experience with them whatsoever, but I think it is fairly well-known. One time I met one of those who was abused from childhood, raised to be a priestess of their functions, got out of it somehow and was basically hiding amongst people as much as possible. I never asked her about what happened, or what all that stuff was--I simply said, your parents, and their friends, sit on all of those influential committees. And she said that was exactly correct.

When I think of a place like Hiddenite, like Sri Lanka, encrusted with high order crystals such as rubies and emeralds, it's the outcome of very specialized processes, like grad school for the gnomes. They inherently have more of a "buzz", if you will, than most places that are made of basic rocks.

The Great Dismal Swamp, let's see...one of the military people told me it had a safehouse for the rulers in times of war. It's not very touristy. That would make it an ideal area for helicopter dropoff activity for drugs, human beings, or whatever you might need to transit through back channels. I have no stories about that...just saying that it has a more likely appearance for that sort of thing. Repulsive, unused location that is much more convenient to the I-95 corridor.

If someone convinced me I could have a ticket to a better place, would I leave voluntarily without saying anything? Sure! Do I expect this or would be easy to persuade, no. But it probably has happened to other people.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (8th April 2016), Ewan (8th April 2016), Shannon (8th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So I created this thread as kind of an answer to David Paulides and his Missing 411 books. If you haven't gotten into them, the premise is this, that there are a lot of people going missing in our national parks, and there seems to be a concerted effort to keep the whole thing covered up.

Has anyone seen the movie "THE CABIN IN THE WOODS?" It's bloody brilliant.
    I do not like slasher movies. I've never liked them. Even as a kid, I knew slasher movies were desensitizing people to human on human suffering.
    But a friend of mine from work, he knows me well, and he encouraged me to see this.
    In his words "this movie is right up your f#ckin alley".
    He was very correct on this point.
    The movie if you haven't seen it, is about five kids going to a cabin in the woods.
    What they could not know is that below the cabin is a DUMB, deep underground military base.
    This base exists for the soul purpose of manipulating events in so how it relates with the people who are lured here.
    The people are to be given a harbinger or warning of life threatening danger, and then offered methods to choose their death.
    All choices are horrible. The people doing this explain that there are ancient gods, ancient dark gods that need to be appeased, for if they are not, these gods will awaken and the world will end.
    I suggest folks see the movie.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2017), Debra (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kind of continued from above.

So I'm watching this Ted Gunderson video. And well, if one were to only be exposed to Ted Gunderson, and only have the knowledge Ted Gunderson could impart you would know more than 99% of the folks out there and 90% more than most of the folks on this forum.
    Ted is brave, well beyond brave, Ted was fearless.
    Ted risked his life and tackled questions many of us are just to afraid to ask.
    Myself included.
    In the below video Ted mentions the control of our Government by a satanic/Nazi cabal.
    Are they Satanic or Saturnic.
    I know there is a difference but I do not know the particulars, and I do not know if I want to know.
    I feel the particulars of the two would be differentiated in time.
    The worship of Saturn going all the way back to Atlantis.
    Those cabals of dark magicians who opposed the law of one, in my humble opinion.
    Folks talk about the sons of light as if they were the only ones to find sanctuary and survive Atlantis.
    The children of Belial found sanctuary and lived on as well.
    I think it is this dark sect that lives on, and hides under the guise of Satanism. I mention Ted Gunderson in all of this, because he spells it out, how this order controls the government with sex and drugs, that culuminating in depraved acts with our youth, our young.
    Once a politician does this, he is then owned forever by this group.
    It's like this scene in Godfather 2, when senator Geary is manipulated into thinking he killed a woman in the sex industry. Geary is then owned by Michael Corleone.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=aSxXiHRZTOY

I mention all of this because Ted Gunderson mentions a head of the Forest Service as being part of the group mentioned in "The Nebraska Boys Town" and a known perpertrator of these horrible acts with children.
    So, I have to ask, is there something elaborate going on in various national parks, where people are taken for ritual use.
    I've read the Paulides books, and he states it is just not possible for Satanists to be responsible for these dissapearances.
    But in my mind Paulides isn't accounting for the size and scope of orginizations hinted at by Ted Gunderson. Is the scale and scope something comparable to "The Cabin In The Woods" movie?

Last edited by DNA; 20th January 2017 at 22:06.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NAME: Alex S
    WHAT TOWN IN THE MOHAWK VALLEY ARE YOU FROM: Utica
    PLEASE TELL YOUR EXTRAORDINARY TALE ABOUT THE_MOHAWK VALLEY:
    My Dad worked for the city of Utica in the 50’s – 70’s. He was always workin and used to take lots of odd jobs from people he met along the way that helped us all go to college and live. When I was a kid in the mid 60’s, 666 I think, he come home one time all shaken up. He had been gone for a couple of days on a job one weekend and he was really bothered by what he found. I was 11 or 12 at the time and had a good relationship with my dad so the next couple of days I tried talking to him about what happened. Finally after pressing him for a long time, he said he saw something he couldn’t tell me because this info would put us all in danger. He said he was worried that people were listening and he said he loved us too much to jeopardize our lives.
    We never talked about it for years.
    When I had kids later on and was up to my parents house to visit, when Dad was older and has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, I asked him about it again. This had to be about 1997 or 1998 cause Dad passed away in 99.
    We went out to pick up some food and we stopped to have a beer and he told me the story of what happened. Back in the 60’s he was hired to help a team commissioned by the state of New York, to explore an unknown cave series just east of Cooperstown near Cobleskill. Apparently this cave structure went down deep and was filled with strange formations that were rare to NY. My dad was basically hired as muscle as he was a big guy. When they explored these caves they went miles deep underground. He was with a bunch of scientists and some geologists. My dad said that they found some really crazy stuff that they thought was some sort of ancient burial pit that was covered in all of these prehistoric markings that the team couldn’t explain. He said they looked like something between Egyptian and American Indian markings and it sent a shiver down his spine they were so creepy. But what he told me next actually made the hair stand up on my neck. So after they found this mound they instructed my Dad and some of the other guys to start collecting some of the trinkets. Apparently old necklaces, statues and other strange stuff made from quartz crystals that he said he couldn’t even describe. When they looked around they found something embedded in the wall. There was no doubt it was made of metal originally–a metal that had not rusted but must have been thousands of years old.
    They found bones and other weird stuff too. However the thing that scared my dad the most was the skulls. They apparently found several skulls and remains that appeared to not be human but were humanoid. One of the scientists commented on the size of the eye sockets and the facial structure and the strange teeth. He called them reptile like. This scared the crap out of everyone there. My dad said the cave had an awful, awful smell and that smell haunted him for years later.
    He said he carried one of the skulls back and he had to sign a whole bunch of forms as the scientists believed that they may have found the remains of some “reptoid” that predated man. When they got out of the caves the CIA interrogated him and his friend who got him the job and told them that if they told anyone of what they found that their lives and their family’s lives will be in danger. He was clearly shaken up when he told me and I belive his happened to him, 100%. Dad was a good, honest man and had no reason to lie about this. He always said to me that the world was filled with things we just aren’t smart enough to explain and to him, this was a prime example of that philosophy.
    After many years I’m convinced that he was talking about the Sellecks Karst Preserve caverns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MohawkValleyMap4.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	34992  
    Last edited by DNA; 18th February 2017 at 15:30.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2017), Ewan (18th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2017), muxfolder (21st February 2017), Pam (9th June 2023), Suzi E (31st January 2021), tessie999 (19th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been aware of Malta and the ancient underground ruins for some time.
    That being said this documentary knocked it out of the park.
    It was amazing.
    It covers the legends and mythologies retold for hundreds and maybe thousands of years.
    Repeated archeological excavations.
    Truly perplexing.
    One started in the mid 19th century and halted and returned and covered up.
    In 1900 another archeological expedition was started, continued and then the findings buried, the written account "lost" and the chief archeologist, a Vatican priest was resigned to another area hundreds of miles away and then mysteriously died.
    A third attempt was taketh up.
    And it proceeded to exist only to lose all of the skeletons and physical specimens that had been procured previously.

The worship of Moloch and Baal, evident since ancient times. Very ancient.
    Maybe the most ancient.

It's remarkable this worship persisting right up until today.

The findings and old writings describing the bones that were found, many of which were striped of their flesh.
    The product of a butchers knife.

The legends of giants living in the island since the most ancient of times.

The reported findings of the bones of giants.

The reported sightings of giants in the catacombs.

Truly mind blowing accounts.
    The feeling shared by one writer that the site brings back the convictions of Richard shaver and his writings of the dero in his Shaver mysteries.

I remember being really interested in this topic ten years ago and there was just very little to find.
    This short documentary is more than I could have ever hoped for.
    Super good.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2023), Harmony (9th June 2023), Icare (2nd May 2023), jaybee (2nd May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (18th June 2023), wondering (10th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 8:00 into the video, 8 minutes in.
    First let me state I started this thread as a question and answer for the missing 411 material that had just come out at the time.
    Also I was pretty influenced by "hunt for the skinwalker" book that had recently been published at that time.
    This youtube video includes Wendell Stevens and George Knapp.
    The topic is Billy Meier.
    At this point in the conversation George Knapp asks Wendell a question about Meier.
    Has he ever said anything that would account for what happens at skin walker ranch?
    Wendell brings up Asket, a man from what is called the Dahl Universe.
    This Dahl Universe is said to be energetically connected to our universe, to the point that one cannot exist without the other.

You have to understand how valuable these moments are with these guys who have been to see Meier on extended stays like Wendell Stevens and Randolph Winters.
    These guys heard so much more then that is in any book or books your going to get right now.

Wendell explains that Asket and his people have evolved or developed the ability to cross into our universe all on their own with no technological assistance.
    They can do this for about a half hour before the strain will cause them to lose their grip and they are sucked back from where they came.

If a human type being could do this, my bet would be certain species of animal could do it as well.

Also worth mentioning from Meier but not in this specific video.
    The Bermuda triangle, the Japanese dragon triangle and a similar type area off the coast of Madagascar were subject to being portal creation areas due to the collision of two stars colliding and sending their energies to those three locations.
    These were mostly time portals sending things into the future.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (10th June 2023), Harmony (9th June 2023), Mike (9th June 2023), Pam (9th June 2023), Vangelo (9th June 2023), wondering (10th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 33 minutes in,,,,,
    Michael Horn states that he was given a film by James Gililand with some UFOs flying over head at THE RANCH.
    Horn was asked to give the film to Meier and ask his thoughts.
    Meier was said to have taken the film, watched it and commented that the crafts were all US terrestrial crafts.
    Not extraterrestrial.
    Apparently JG did not take this well and was pretty angry about the identification.
    Wanting a more exotic answer.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (15th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Some disinformation spreaders perhaps would like you to think so I guess

(I could not decide where to post this but have a personal experience at this place)

later update: Jordan wrong to say anyone can hike here - getting there involves breaking the law, risking your life via possibly getting hit by a car in the dark tunnel, see my later post below)

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...365289984?s=20

Readers added context they thought people might want to know
    This is a window or "gallery" in the 1.1 mile Zion National Park tunnel.

nps.gov/zion/learn/his…

Scaffolding for placing steel and forms in the first gallery of the Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel. Zion Museum Catalog No. 15531-1.

While a seasonal employee in this park, one night I and others hiked into this tunnel

and gazed upon the opposite canyon by the light of the full moon - I have a framed photo of the scene we viewed hanging over my dresser.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th June 2023 at 16:42.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (18th June 2023), Ewan (18th June 2023), Harmony (18th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (18th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I hear you Mountain Jim, but,,, let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Here is a tweet shared by seeclearly

You can see where the overlap is there. With National Parks and missing 411 clusters being right above huge natural cavern systems in the United States.

And as far as openings like you are showing ,,,, I just don't think 99% of openings are going to be something visible or photographable.

Think of people disappearing next to solid granite. That's a missing 411 check mark.
    I read a story about a girl pulled over with a flat tire on Mt. GRAHAM in Arizona.
    While pulled over she was shocked by an abduction attempt by hands that stretched out from solid granite.
    I read this story back in 2015 and it was a few years old. Mt. GRAHAM is on the missing 411 map. It probably has a underground alien base. On top of Mt Graham is an observatory ran by the Vatican.
    The observatory is a binocular telescope rumored to be used to monitor the activity going on and out of the mountain.

If you Google :reptilian rape in the superstition mountains: you will get a story about a young women who while hiking off the eastern side of the mountain off the Peralta trail found herself inside of what looked like the control room of a space ship after leaning against what looked like a solid rock wall. The wall ended up being a type of hologram that she simply passed through after leaning on it.
    Last edited by DNA; 18th June 2023 at 07:34.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (18th June 2023), Harmony (18th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Pam (18th June 2023), Seeclearly (18th June 2023), The Moss Trooper (18th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I hear you Mountain Jim, but,,, let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Here is a tweet shared by seeclearly

You can see where the overlap is there. With National Parks and missing 411 clusters being right above huge natural cavern systems in the United States.

And as far as openings like you are showing ,,,, I just don't think 99% of openings are going to be something visible or photographable.

Think of people disappearing next to solid granite. That's a missing 411 check mark.
    I read a story about a girl pulled over with a flat tire on Mt. GRAHAM in Arizona.
    While pulled over she was shocked by an abduction attempt by hands that stretched out from solid granite.
    I read this story back in 2015 and it was a few years old. Mt. GRAHAM is on the missing 411 map. It probably has a underground alien base. On top of Mt Graham is an observatory ran by the Vatican.
    The observatory is a binocular telescope rumored to be used to monitor the activity going on and out of the mountain.

If you Google :reptilian rape in the superstition mountains: you will get a story about a young women who while hiking off the eastern side of the mountain off the Peralta trail found herself inside of what looked like the control room of a space ship after leaning against what looked like a solid rock wall. The wall ended up being a type of hologram that she simply passed through after leaning on it.

In Nordic folklore there is many a myth, legend, of the dwellers of boulders who will abduct an unsuspecting human who is foolish enough to lean or rest against a boulder. These legends go back hundreds, if not thousands, of years and are still heeded to today.

I do not believe that we are the 'home team' here on Planet Earth.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

avid (18th June 2023), DNA (18th June 2023), Ewan (18th June 2023), Harmony (18th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Pam (18th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Sorry DNA, I did not mean to imply the purpose and content of this thread were not valid- just saw irony in that pic being used as disinfo of sorts, possibly in the area this thread documents - so much social media info every day is purposely misleading to obscure the difficult truths we share and understand here in Avalon.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (18th June 2023), DNA (18th June 2023), Ewan (18th June 2023), Harmony (18th June 2023), Pam (18th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Another personal note on the location shown here

We as off-duty employees of the park concessionaire (1978) were inside this tunnel at night, returning from that portal pictured in my earlier post, when car lights coming caused us to run to tunnel exit. (there was no sidewalk or area to be out of the car lanes inside the tunnel).

That wall to left of the car shown - I leapt over it to get off the highway, in midair my guardian angel(?) suggested urgently that I did not know what was on the other side - I reached out and grabbed the wall while going over, and my feet found an extrusion to hold me up, preventing me from falling 60 or so feet into a likely dry-canyon gulch death.

My best friend jumped before me, closer to the tunnel, and he landed on the close area before the steep drop and was unhurt as well.

Another time this helpful internal voice saved me from my car being hit broadside by a redlight runner - when light turned green I 'knew' to stay there and not enter the intersection - then the car raced through where I would have been at a very high speed.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th June 2023 at 14:41.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th June 2023), DNA (18th June 2023), Ewan (18th June 2023), lisalu (21st June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th June 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4