+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keshe Foundation - Technology release in September

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation - Technology release in September

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Important notice

With the presidential decree signed into law by President Obama earlier this week, the use by other governments of the space technologies developed by the Keshe Foundation and others similar has now become a criminal offence.
    Since when does Obama write laws that other countries must follow?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th July 2012), dreamer (13th July 2012), Operator (16th July 2012), sdv (16th July 2012), ulli (4th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Yes, I hope I am being overly dramatic.

I know some scientists. They try to act kinda quasi-"normal", but the reality is that most of them have spent a very high percentage of their time in labs, with other scientists, talking about science - not out in the world discussing social and political topics, and learning about government collusion. The ones I know are naive, not "street wise", no matter how hard they try to fit in. Worse, they see government as a source of grant money, not as greed-driven, violent, minions of the sociopathic monsters that own them. I just hope someone has clued Keshe in to the fact that these Big Energy people, who will lose their revenue stream, don't play fair - and do "play for keeps."

There's a link in the bottom of my posts to The Reset Button website, and there's a link in the document (in the "Energy Reform" section) to the Secrecy Order verbiage used by the US government to slap a secrecy order on someone. It is true that they cannot slap a secrecy order onto a foreign citizen that is not applying for a US patent, but it does really underscore just how determined the US government is to keep these types of new technologies off the market.

There are no words in any language to describe the level of joy I will feel when zero point technology takes over the world of energy production for the world. I send my personal energy to Keshe, to shield and safeguard him.

Dennis

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th July 2012), hectorlca (16th July 2012), Jean-Luc (14th July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th July 2012), meeradas (14th July 2012), onawah (14th July 2012), Reinhard (14th July 2012), sandy (14th July 2012), sunflower (14th July 2012), ulli (4th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Important notice

With the presidential decree signed into law by President Obama earlier this week, the use by other governments of the space technologies developed by the Keshe Foundation and others similar has now become a criminal offence.
    Since when does Obama write laws that other countries must follow?
    I think you better ask the question to mr Keshe, the important notice is a writing of his own hand, maybe he can shine a light on it.

And well, i do not think he is the first president who writes orders for other countries to follow, probably has to do with some debt by lending non existing money in the first place to these respective countries, in this case it only seems to incluide countries who are developing space technologies, maybe he is worried we get "there" first where ever THERE may be.

And by the way, i have never seen this signed order ( i never see any signed order anyway so let alone one of this magnitude if indeed such an order was signed by Barry) so maybe this is a clever marketing stunt to gather support against the US Boogieman and cash in on his invention.

Who knows??

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Thanks Jean-Luc, I will check out that link.
    Each breath a gift...

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I attempted to follow the link regarding the medical project progress that the Keshe foundation has succeeded in doing and there was talk about testimonials, etc. When I surfed there, I'm immediately confronted with the following pop-up message. http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/medical " By the further consulting of this web site about new plasma reactor technology you confirm to be aware of the intellectual rights of Mr. M.T. Keshe, and be aware that international patents are filed for this technology. You confirm that you will respect these rights as far as they are original. If you don't agree with such statement please DO NOT ENTER."

I'm sorry, anyone who knows that the patent system is another tool of control, how does this make this knowledge open and available to us all? Patent or not, and if the patents are filed, then this provision is redundant and just another form of control by Keshe, which isn't really any different than what we are all dealing with now. Just my opinion. I am saddened.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

RE" "intellectual rights"
    I had the same feeling on the first visit to keshefoundation.org. So i did not enter the site until much later. (A rule, that one should agree to subdue all relatable originality to to the ownership of keshefoundation indeed felt unreasonable and unfriendly.) I too was sad until.....

Until another thread here gave a link to the same site without the need to accept those terms. So finally i went in there and looked around. The video, new this summer of 2012 was great. I don't recall much about testimonial witnesses. There was a lot more detail on the reactor. It somehow clicked with the Galen Winsor videos, (here), in the back of my mind.... That the reason for Keshe's block to publication and disclosure seemed related to the nuclear industry's control tactics(IMHO)-- A monopoly so powerful and so international, that any competitive nuclear technology is utterly stopped. It is blocked. Unyielding benefactors are 'disappeared'. Keshe has delayed disclosures, while announcing eventual release.... My hunch is that Keshe's tech completely re-invents "nuclear technology" in a totally safe and totally decentralized manner. Nuclear-plasma interaction exceedingly-far below critical mass--Almost not even nuclear, but manifesting reorganization at sub-atomic levels. It is claimed as safe, but still, apparently requires return of complete reactor units to the manufacturer, after a period of time. (To recycle or otherwise satisfy the nuclear industry giants who currently negotiate for a "continued-centralized-role" to play?).

In this sense i came to better interpret Keshe's requirement of for entering his site-- It might have been a requirement imposed by controllers, who need to feel that they are still in control. Regardless, that bit of web software doesn't always work.

I like to speculate. Decentralization would utterly kill the world-control system. As it seems free-enenergy could likewise destroy governance as humans have known it. Centralization has been the key system of control for centuries. Our world has a habit of keeping some sort of vestigial components though out any great change. Almost never to cast off old systems completely. Or, is it possible to discuss a new means, a new human systems to circumvent anarchy, if centralized control is suddenly bypassed? I actually expect this is the hold up of better energy systems and better governance, in general.

I wish we could discuss speculations for solutions of these aspects.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 16th July 2012 at 07:59. Reason: RE" "intellectual rights"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

kemo (16th July 2012), ulli (4th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

As an editor of the Keshe Foundation website (French part), I am hereby confirming that this somewhat unfriendly message "be aware of the intellectual rights" is basically aimed at protecting "the baby" against predatory actions by not so well intentioned people who could prevent (or further delay*) this new knowledge to be used for the benefit of all.

* Major building initial blocks of the theory/technology have started being presented to the public 5 years ago.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 16th July 2012 at 17:23.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (16th July 2012), GlassSteagallfan (16th July 2012), penn (16th July 2012), TargeT (17th July 2012), ulli (4th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

to stop someone else trying to patent and shelve the tech or aspects of it

13. Link to Post #29
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    As an editor of the Keshe Foundation website (French part), I am hereby confirming that this somewhat unfriendly message "be aware of the intellectual rights" is basically aimed at protecting "the baby" against predatory actions by not so well intentioned people who could prevent (or further delay*) this new knowledge to be used for the benefit of all.

* Major building initial blocks of the theory/technology have started being presented to the public 5 years ago.
    Hi,

According to this article: http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/me...e-axes-of-evil , Iran has the ability to protect itself from any kind of attack, using the Keshe technology. (At least this is what I understood).

If I am to believe that, then what is the value of an "intellectual rights banner" on a webpage? And how could a presidential decree stop anything?! They basically declare themselves as the most powerful nation on the planet at this time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

ulli (4th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2