Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keshe Foundation - Technology release in September

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Default Keshe Foundation - Technology release in September

Hi Folks,

Picked up this story while watching '2 min news'. Supposedly, Sept 21, 2012, the Keshe Foundation will release technology for travel, food and health - absolutely jaw dropping.

Here is the link to the announcement:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/me...-of-technology

Quote from the article:

From now on, we can make sure that no child or adult will die of thirst or hunger and that no nation will be attacked by another, because the potential military applications of the new technology are so horrendously destructive that we will have no choice but to accept that fighting over the resources of the planet is a thing of the past.

Please post your thoughts!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th July 2012), Davy (14th July 2012), genevieve (13th July 2012), gs_powered (13th July 2012), jc71 (16th July 2012), kevlar (13th July 2012), mab777 (16th July 2012), meeradas (13th July 2012), mountain_jim (14th July 2012), NancyV (13th July 2012), Operator (13th July 2012), phillipbbg (13th July 2012), ponda (13th July 2012), selinam (13th July 2012), spiritguide (13th July 2012), StarDust (13th July 2012), sunflower (14th July 2012), Swan (13th July 2012), transitionalman (16th July 2012), v4leriana (13th July 2012), WhiteFeather (13th July 2012), Wind (14th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,505 times in 829 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation - Technology release in September

Yes, there are a number of threads on this. Your particular quote for today is interesting.

Are world powers considering letting FE 'save' society?

Are there some kind of competing interests among the controller individuals?

Some say yes., others say no, not yet?

Are there too many humans, in some views?

Can humans really live while supporting ecology? (Get along with the bio sphere intact).

Some people i know actually seem to prefer a totally mechanistic, silicon chip mentality, totally atrificial.

Is this the competiton?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

meeradas (13th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Interesting to say the least

Here's a quote from Mr Keshe that he made on his forum;

Quote “The more I came to know much , I realised I know not much, but with what I know now I realised that I have spent all of my life time to understand now, I have known nothing at all” .

If you understand this then you understand my dilemma in the past days; That I have found out the essence of creation and motion of universe in the past days , and this has brought to me to know that All my search in the past forty years has been for much nothing , as the truth about the creation of motion and energy in reality sets in essence in the understanding of the whole as the whole and part of the whole of the magnetic fields interactions.

I will explain in a link soon what has been discovered in the past week, but the new understanding is so fundamental, that make all my work up to now look to be toy play in the garden of Eden.

M T Keshe
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2525

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

NancyV (13th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Webpage is blocked at my office. Would anyone be so kind to quote/paste the whole article here?

Many thanks!

Hector

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

There you go hector

The world peace invitation and release of technology

Following the meeting of the Keshe Foundation with the world ambassadors invited to Brussels on 21 April 2012, now our invitation goes to the nations of the world through their ambassadors and their leaders to attend a gathering on 6 September 2012 at the Keshe Foundation Center in Ninove, Belgium (or in any other place the nations may choose).

As your Excellencies have been aware, we invited representatives of every country to the first presentation of our technology on 21 April 2012. The ambassadors of some nations attended this meeting and others chose to ignore the call, due to pressure from other nations, and decided not to attend or withdrew at the last moment.

With this second invitation we directly and unequivocally invite the leaders of your nation to appoint qualified individuals who can take part in the upcoming meeting at the Foundation on 6 September on behalf of their governments.

The reasons for this invitation and the meeting are as follows:

On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.

From that point on, international borders will cease to have any real significance. This is because, once the first flight system has been built and put into operation for the public, the time of travel for example from Tehran to New York will be about 10 minutes maximum.

The new airborne systems will enable every individual to make the same length of journey in the same time and at hardly any cost from any point on this planet. The craft will not be detectable with present radar technology.

The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once the technology is put into practice the powers that control energy supplies and through them the present financial structures will find their hands empty.

The world water shortage will be addressed and resolved by presenting this technology to the public soon after the release of our energy and space technology.

How we have done this?

For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads.)

Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this technology by any individual or group and now most nations are in possession of our patents for energy generation, medical systems and space travel.

In this way the methods used in the past to prevent international development have been circumvented and now all nations have the same opportunity to work together to see that this technology is developed safely.

The principal point is that our technology is intended to be freely available to every government for the benefit of all its citizens. Through the systems we have developed every nation can have access to as much energy, water and food as they need, as well as to new methods of health care and of transport, all at very little cost.

According to its charter the Keshe Foundation and all its technologies are owned by the peoples of the world. The patents are the assets of every individual on this planet and cannot be claimed by any one person or organization or nation. This means that all income generated by the technology belongs to the nation that makes use of it.

We will release the list of countries invited to the meeting on 6 September 2012 and the full e-mail addresses of those who receive invitations, so it will be up to you as a government to make it known who from your nation will be attending this meeting.

By the time this email arrives at your embassies a copy will be posted on the Foundation forum and website so your citizens will be aware of the offer that has been made to you. Then it will be for you to make your response known to them, as well as to the Foundation, and we will gather the names of the delegates appointed and let your officials know where and how to meet.

Following this meeting, the presentation on 21 September 2012 will be the first step in the Keshe Foundation’s teaching program to share its knowledge and put it into the hands of the people worldwide. Once these new technologies and their benefits are known to the general public, the leaders of every nation will need to decide how they are going to implement them for the betterment of everyone.

At that point there will be two choices: either we all work together to change the life of everybody on earth for the better through the correct patterns of conduct, or the advanced nations of the world will see in the near future a flood of immigrants in tens of thousands flocking to the major cities.

We are prepared to present the technology to your representatives in any setting so that they can understand its implications and the changes it will bring about.

From now on, we can make sure that no child or adult will die of thirst or hunger and that no nation will be attacked by another, because the potential military applications of the new technology are so horrendously destructive that we will have no choice but to accept that fighting over the resources of the planet is a thing of the past.

There has been nothing wrong with protecting national assets, but now as the leaders of small regions of the Earth it is your responsibility to see that its resources are available to be shared, and that with the help of our technology everyone’s basic needs for energy, water, food and health care are met.

The Keshe Foundation takes no account of color, nationality, religion or political affiliation, thus our call is going out to every government to appoint a team of scientists to come and see our technologies at first hand.

Then they can decide whether or not to make use of them. If you ignore this invitation your nation will soon have no choice but to follow the lead of the nations who have decided to develop them.

We call on your nation to start the process of world cooperation as soon as possible because once these systems are in operation, the frontiers that separate one country from another will have no meaning.

We have set the scene for a change of course for humanity and in the coming months we will see it through. In the near future people will come to realize that we are here to serve each other and not to be served, as all resources will be available to everyone at the same time and in the same measure.

M T Keshe

The founder and caretaker director of Stichting the Keshe Foundation

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

genevieve (13th July 2012), hectorlca (13th July 2012), NancyV (13th July 2012), Swan (13th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Bull crap.

Show me ONE person that has built this new technology that has been available for the past six years. "....once the first flight system has been built...." Once again, believe it when you see it and only then after numerous different parties have validated the findings.

Rich

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

fair comment Oouthere, but why then the presidential decree by Obama blocking the Keshe Foundation's technology?

i'd say, no smoke without fire as they say ...
    OOB NOOB

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), dreamer (13th July 2012), NancyV (13th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating.

With the White Hats report coming out yesterday, and now this announcement...things are starting to feel very different. I remember back at the beginning of 2011, I felt there was a strong spiritual push for change. It was around the time Goerge Kavassilas was finishing (had finished??) his final tours, the Arab Spring was going on, tensions with Iran were at an all time high, the Japan earthquake, Fukushima, Solar Flares...and then relative quiet, silence. Now I feel things are starting to move again, a ramping up of activity in this eclectic world of ours.
    To be honest, I've never held any hope (no more than wishful thinking at least) that dramatic "one fell swoop" kind of change would happen, nor that mass arrests would or alien visitations on a mass scale would happen.
    I feel free energy is a necessary precursor for massive change, and I had all but lost hope that we would see it this year. Last year, I had expected we would have seen it by June 2012. Free energy must also be a precursor if any realization that we have been duped by an Energy Cabal is to take place, and our consequent actions would lead to their arrests and a change in governance.

After a period of quiet, we are again seeing a ramping up in these types of news. Our world is in turmoil and many events are lining up: European Crisis, London Olympics, American Elections, Financial Scandals all over the place (LIBOR is bigger and more important than most people realize). I feel something different today. Like I believe in all of this stuff once again. Yesterday's White hat's report and today's announcement are bold bold claims. So bold in fact, that I feel we are in an "all-in" game now. This has to be the final push. I'm ready to spring into action, and I truly hpe to see all of you brothers and sisters on the field.

Much love.

Hector

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), Fundy Gemini (14th July 2012), genevieve (13th July 2012), InnerChiHealer (18th July 2012), NancyV (13th July 2012), twelve31 (13th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

This is breathtaking!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (13th July 2012), hectorlca (13th July 2012), NancyV (13th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

As wavy says.. this is like the 3rd thread on the Keshe Foundation, is it possible to merge them or that will be confusing?
    OOB NOOB

18. Link to Post #11
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

This sounds too good to be true...

if it sounds to good to be true it usually is...

19. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

From the Keshe foundation. Dont know how recent it is, but here it is anywhow, if posted before, ignore. (edit, it is from april 27 this year, 2012)

Important notice

With the presidential decree signed into law by President Obama earlier this week, the use by other governments of the space technologies developed by the Keshe Foundation and others similar has now become a criminal offence.

This means that from this week scientists cannot release their technology to the public or to any governments any more unless it is for use in war and beneficial to Western arms manufacturing nations.

We do not accept such a castration of science and we ask the United States of America's government for clarification of this decree by the White House.

Is this law to silence the Keshe Foundation and other research organizations, or can America bring pressure so that only their technology can be accepted throughout the world?

This presidential decree is against international scientific freedom for development, research and information sharing and this is a gagging order on scientific organizations like ours.

Please inform your press.

M T Keshe
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 13th July 2012 at 17:33. Reason: April 27

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Hi Folks

However extravagant Merhan Keshe's claims may sound, I can attest personnaly of the high moral value and integrity of the man based on several close meetings I have had with him over the course of the last few months here in Belgium.

I've also discussed this here a few weeks ago:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post503075
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...192#post488192

If you like to have a quick overview of his posts on his forum, here is a 200+ pages PDF you can read offline:

http://www.vigli.org/Keshe/Overview_...14-05-2012.pdf

I can personnaly attest of the successes Mr Keshe is having in the field of medicine, with an ever increasing number of amazing results (see website for a short overview, but there are many more).
    Cherry on the pie: progres keep being made and people are now recovering from very invalidating conditions even faster than even just one year ago.

Regarding the electric generator, lets' cross the fingers and hope for the best. If everything runs smoothly (and if a conflict isn't started with Iran in between) it should be made available in the (very) coming months (before end of 2012). Also apparently a forum member (from the Keshe forum) has recently succeeded in replicating the processor (to an extent). I have had direct confirmation of this via Mr Keshe. More on this in September.

And for the completely incredulous guys amongst you, may I suggest you read this paper: www.keshefoundation.com/pdfs/CO2_paper.pdf before throwing the baby with bathtube's water ?

For the rest, I suggest we all keep a close watch on the website and its forum.
    It seems we are getting pretty close from some major demonstration...

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th July 2012), bluestflame (16th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (15th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th July 2012), Fundy Gemini (14th July 2012), Kindred (4th August 2012), penn (14th July 2012), sunflower (14th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I'm sorry if this is considered a thread hijack, but couldn't "Free"(ish) Energy be dangerous? Like any tool it can be used for good or evil. In the hands of evil, couldn't it possibly:

- accelerate the destruction of Earth's natural resources?

- be used for bigger, more destructive weaponry?

Can Mankind be trusted with it? Look what the discovery of fossil fuels did, then nuclear energy.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

the list of nations was rather extensive that has been invited to this meeting except The United States isnt on the list..... at least that I could see and This was posted on the site:

Important notice

With the presidential decree signed into law by President Obama earlier this week, the use by other governments of the space technologies developed by the Keshe Foundation and others similar has now become a criminal offence.

This means that from this week scientists cannot release their technology to the public or to any governments any more unless it is for use in war and beneficial to Western arms manufacturing nations.

We do not accept such a castration of science and we ask the United States of America's government for clarification of this decree by the White House.

Is this law to silence the Keshe Foundation and other research organizations, or can America bring pressure so that only their technology can be accepted throughout the world?

This presidential decree is against international scientific freedom for development, research and information sharing and this is a gagging order on scientific organizations like ours.

Please inform your press.

M T Keshe
    The Truth will find you out!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), meeradas (14th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Keshe is insanely naive to wait until September to release anything.

Although I believe Wade Frazier would disagree that this could be an effective strategy, I'd say the only way to release this info is with no notice, and simultaneously announce it and provide free plans (and working models, if possible) in numerous countries on several continents.

Also, I would simultaneously announce to the people of the world (the vast majority of whom have no idea whatsoever how incredibly powerful and malevolent Big Energy is), that this new energy technology will disrupt the financial flow into current energy (oil, and nuclear) corporations bank vaults, and that these corporations will fight with every financial resource and (with governments' collusion) the power of covert and overt armies to smash this new technology. The people need to be aware from the moment they get the information that they need to copy it onto hard copy, make further copies, and distribute it widely.

I think Wade would say this will fail, for it is yet one more attempt to "storm the castle walls", but I believe that part of what Wade is working toward involves a global understanding that the technology does really exist - and this would fulfill that criterion. In other words, even if Keshe got stomped, the knowledge would have been released. I actually think Keshe's only chance to be alive to see it happen is to announce this "yesterday", not "tomorrow."

Further, I believe in the concept of the impossibility of "putting the genie back into the bottle." It will take more than fluoridated water and psychotropic medication to make humanity forget that the technology is real and that the technology really is being suppressed so that the big energy corporations can remain in control of energy - for their profit and to our detriment.

alamojo, We are at a fork in the road with humanity's need for energy and Gaia's (and all creatures, big and small) need for humanity to stop using energy (fossil, nuclear) so destructive to life. Please spend some time reading the Thread by the brilliant and prolific Wade Frazier here (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet).

One fork in the road, our present course, stays with fossil fuel and nuclear fuel, harder and 'dirtier' to extract than before, with more and more pollution, destruction of aquifers, nuclear meltdowns, and exponential species extinction. What exactly needs to happen on this planet before everyone but the sociopathic energy corporations rejects that path? The other fork is toward truly green technologies, and a sub-fork in that road is extracting zero-point energy - zero pollution, using the least resources and space possible, and - importantly - disconnecting humanity from Big Energy's metering and disconnecting from the "grid", literally and figuratively.

There was a time for buggy-whip manufacturers. There was a time for ice delivery companies. With zero point energy, our grandchildren can say there was a time for metered, polluting, energy.

We would use less resources, not more. With energy costs no longer a factor, all processes could be optimized to cause the least amount of environmental damage and the least amount of pollution. We could even go to asteroids for mineral resources, and do some manufacturing in space. We don't now, because the energy to do it is cost prohibitive.

The bad guys already have it for weaponry.

Dennis

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Czarek (13th July 2012), Reinhard (14th July 2012), sdv (13th July 2012), Sir Eltor (14th July 2012), sunflower (14th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    On the surface only. Maybe is it terribly naive to think he is, that he has not taken every imaginable step to protect the baby, even in case he would sadly have to trespass.

You'd be surprised. September is just another step. The cat is already out of the bag, and rather soon that later nothing will prevent it to spread like wildfire.

BTW, the man is incorruptible.

I am convinced we are pretty close from the crossroad. Whatever may think our dear and respectable friend Wade Frazier.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (16th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th July 2012), meeradas (14th July 2012), penn (14th July 2012), Reinhard (14th July 2012), sunflower (14th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Although I believe Wade Frazier would disagree that this could be an effective strategy, I'd say the only way to release this info is with no notice, and simultaneously announce it and provide free plans (and working models, if possible) in numerous countries on several continents.
    Hi Dennis. You make an interesting point. However, ff I'm reading his strategy correctly, he finds it more beneficial to do this through an official, diplomatic channel and simultaneously release the data/models/blueprints to the world. Doing this through an invitation for diplomats to attend puts the ball in the Governments' courts.
    Most likely, most governments will ignore the invitation, and if they attend, they'll try to silence and hide the tech (if there is such a thing.)

That accomplishes the following: Puts the Cabal in evidence of hiding free energy and healing tech, or conversely, gives it enough legitimacy to make headlines. If he left Governments out of this, and released the plans/blueprints, most of the scientific communtiy would ignore them. Just as they have ignored already existing and free circulating blueprints for tech and machinery that with mass adoption could change the energy/environmental situation.

It's geared to put them on the defensive and force them to either embrace the tech and disseminate it officially in their own countries or to be unmasked as a force working against the people.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th July 2012), Jean-Luc (13th July 2012), meeradas (14th July 2012), Reinhard (14th July 2012), sunflower (14th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Jean-Luc wrote:
    Quote I can personnaly attest of the successes Mr Keshe is having in the field of medicine, with an ever increasing number of amazing results (see website for a short overview, but there are many more).
    Would you please be a bit more precise as to where this info is involving Keshe's successes in the field of medicine"
    Thanks.
    Each breath a gift...

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Jean-Luc wrote:
    Quote I can personnaly attest of the successes Mr Keshe is having in the field of medicine, with an ever increasing number of amazing results (see website for a short overview, but there are many more).
    Would you please be a bit more precise as to where this info is involving Keshe's successes in the field of medicine"
    Thanks.
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/medical

+ direct testimonials I received orally from patients & friends

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

bluestflame (16th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast