+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

Just a simple question,

Do you feel time is accelerating exponentially ?

Ive never noticed it as much as now... weeks fly by like days. Something big is definately coming.
    A climax, perhaps it's the 2012 transformation or new energies timeframe.

Some days I feel like I can't catch up with it all, even when I meditate it goes too fast!

Please share your experiences.. and how you deal with it
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

A few folks have mentioned this here....time is definately speeding up...I too, feel it!!!

But does this mean our clocks/watches are going faster as well!!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't have any experiences really about the time speeding up. It does seem that a new month is about to start and before I know it, it's nearing the end of the month.
    Time still creeps by though when I am at work, as I really don't like it there due to the excessive heat. So, my days at work drag, and the days seem too long.

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

I don't believe that time is accelerating, but instead, the way we consciously observe time might be changing. I'm very skeptical of the "2012 ascension" theories, but for whatever it may be worth, I do think that 2012, or a time close to it, may very well represent some kind of shift in consciousness. I don't think we'll sprout wings and float around in the fifth dimension, but we may gain a new insight into the way things really work around here. I certainly won't be holding my breath, but I will keep my mind open to any possible changes that may occur.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think of it more of a compression than an acceleration. More events in less measured time. I think that time itself is actually just a perception created by the imagination. It is only accelerating if you perceive it that way. I still get the same amount of stuff done in one day as I always have.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Whatever it is, my weeks always seem to have just 4 days, every time I think is Thursday somebody tells me is already Friday and my thing to do list has no end because I can't catch up.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

It’s a possibility; time does seem to wait for no one.

I think in my case, time appears to be zipping by because I’ve been very busy…so time always seems to be getting away from me. I think children can give a more accurate answer because most of them seem to have a lot of time on their hands. When I was a child I used to always say stuff like “time is dragging today”, “It’s only 11:00?!”. Now, I say things like “if there was only more time in a day…” If children are saying time is speeding up then we might well be experiencing what some called “The Quickening”.

Peace

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I am always in a rush, and time is flying for me. Years are like months, weeks are days. I cannot even remember what was I doing yesterday. I mix the events in terms of time.

I really try hard to speed things down. But with no success.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Wink Re: Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

Time flies when you are having fun, as a young men I looked in the mirror eager to start the adventure all of the sudden my hair, beard, became gray and my face got a few wrinkles. Where did the time go ? Most people would say if I knew then what I know now my journey would have been a lot smoother, then again maybe it would have been too easy. Time is going by too fast, there's no turning back the clock except in my next lifetime by which time I won't remember what I did in this lifetime repeating the same old mistakes until finally one day I get my act together. In this lifetime I am looking forward to my children having a greater and more awesome adventure than myself, I am a dreamer and dreams do come true if you focus on them hard enough. I dream of a more harmonious world in which we can finally live in peace. It does not cost anything to dream and it makes me hopeful for a better tomorrow.

Many many blessings to all.

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 2,088 posts

Time is going faster, but I also feel a halo of love and prayers all around the earth, They predicted a very bad hurricane year yet the area is dodging them left and right Prayers and meditation are making an impact on social peace, the oil spill, hurricanes and the time that we now represent whihc is the NOW, right now.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

I think the morphic field via our conscious or subconscious intent is helping to reshape our reality in which we have avoided many of the dooms day scenarios. With each generation our world will become a better place for all.
    Why ? Because we are all waking up from the tunnel vision of the past expanding the horizons of the possibilities to recreate our reality reshaping it into anything we wanted to be. Yes, we still have a long ways to go yet our time line is accelerating making the impossible become possible. Turning war into peace, hunger into abundance, why not. When we focus our hearts and minds into recreating our world miracles can happen. Why else would we be here at this time than to join in the recreation of our world. There has been too many blood , sweat and tears shed in the history of this planet, is time for a history of joy, peace, love, compassion and forgiveness, time for the healing to begin.

Many blessings to all.

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

time is relative and so is space

time is just a spin and a vector in space whirling within Here and Now which is Absolute

there is no time beyond the speed of light

if it seems like time is in a rush it is because Consciousness is lifting us up from the dross

13. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think I have as much time as before to do things, but the experience of time has definitely changed. It has a different feel, more light and eerie. As if I cannot experience fully the fabric of it, thus the fast moving feeling. Also, when I think about the future, it is now accompanied by a feeling of being near the edge of the box or being close to an imminent wall.

14. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Oh boy do I feel time going faster...from my perspective it's just called "Waiting for Godot"...I congratulate you all on your Universal peace and Spirit of good will...If you've got any to spare..can you send some thoughts our way? I'll Bless you in return!

Rimbaud

15. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I feel it. It seems like the years are zipping by. Gone are the long, endless boring summers of my childhood.

16. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Time is too fast nowadays. It is already Friday. The past 6 hours have zipped by and it's almost time to end a worknight. I remember when a family member went to jail back in February. 6 months have ZIPPED by since. Maybe my body and mind are no longer ruled by a clock? This has been happening for over 2 years.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Definitely feel time going faster, we are in August of 2010 now, 2011 is right around the corner!!! I literally have no idea where the last 2 years have gone, in particular the last 6 months. To be honesty, I welcome all the trials and tribulations of the future....think of how fast we are going to transcend the trials and deal with the problems if the last few years are anything to go by....

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing your experiences. It's "funny" how different perceptions all feed the same feeling, that time is going faster, whatever time may be. (a compressed form of information or every second being slightly shorter than the previous, a cycle drawing to its end)

When I mentioned the timeframe/window in my first post I didn't insinuate we would "ascend" within this timeframe. What I do feel is that we've entered a time of change, whatever the final outcome may be. New energies are flowing, they won't give us wings, altough i wouldn't mind but they might give us spiritual wings, metaforically.

Looking up, after a days work, seeing white clouds in a blue sky, hearing the sounds of the city rushing and fading away, loosing touch with our indexprogram called time, does give me a feeling we're somehow leaving this place. As if my spirit already decided it will go on but has to remain here to finish what we've begun. Whatever our destination may be and how we get there

I feel this "age" it's drawing to an end.

When time ticks... will you hear it?
    Lightwarrior

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Yes.. time must definitely be going faster, because no one seems to have any time for pledging super wonderful joyful activities on Kula's Pledge Thread...

So time must just be flying by.... ;0)

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Maybe I like to keep em for myself
    nah ill take a look this weekend Kulapops
    Lightwarrior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast